Ghouls, Costumes, and Perfume

Printer-friendly version

Ghouls, Costumes, and Perfume? Part 1
By Nikki Thong Dark_Dolly2_ml_p2p_pc_badge_taller1.jpg

This is a true Halloween story about eighteen year old twins a boy and girl Nikki and Ann, and their quest to win a costume contest that turns into an adventure that changes their lives forever. Will Halloween ever be the same for them or anyone who reads this? Best read in the dark with lightening flashing.

The story does contain a couple of hints at sexual feelings but no real sex, just the desires that normal eighteen year olds get at that age when bodies are close and lips are met. I didn’t want to have to break this into two parts but then thought I should. This is my first time posting I just hope I do it right.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"It's all the same crap, not much original or very interesting to me." I announced tossing the sales flyer from a popular costume chain store on the table in disgust. "Nothing that screams winner, to me."

"I don’t know dude there has to be something, just keep looking." Tony my best friend suggested.

"I was thinking of one of the new witch costumes maybe." My twin sister offered looking at one of the pages. "They're pretty cute."

"Hot is more like it." Tony mumbled looking at the page seated at the kitchen table.

"Whatever, perv, just keep your eyes to yourself." Ann warned him sharply. "Come on little brother you shouldn’t be so obsessed with winning the costume contest, you won second place last year." Ann said trying to console me; I looked at her frowning.

Ann was my twin sister but was four whole minutes older than me and she never let me forget it. As twins we weren't identical but pretty close both having long dark hair, and similar facial features and body types, slender and petite it was a constant point of ridicule and teasing most of my young life. Sure as little kids it might have been cute, mom dressing us in similar outfits, the constant comments from gushing older woman at what pretty daughters you have and things like that, but, at eighteen years old being mistaken as your twin sister or compared to her hadn't done anything for my male ego, or love life at all.

"Yeah dude, the zombie costume you did last year was cool and got ya second place." Tony reminded us.

"It was so cool looking but not one girl could stand being within five feet of you though with all the smelly dust puffing off your clothes and dripping flesh, gross." Ann observed laughing, Tony joining her.

"Yeah, don’t remind me, I can't help it if I go for realism, zombies are supposed to be dusty and decaying it's not my fault the girls at the party had weak noses and stomachs." I told them defending my choices. "I'm not doing that again though; the makeup took too long and was too itchy. No it has to be something new and daring, something no one would suspect at all."

"Yeah I don’t blame you lil' bro." She said laughing then snapped her fingers pointing at me. "Hey remember that year we both wore the identical costumes?"

"You mean the robots; those were just cardboard boxes and aluminum foil and blinking lights we rigged up, too childish." I answered after thinking for a minute.

"No silly the twin dead girl scouts." Ann reminded me.

"Oh yeah, I guess I forgot." I answered my thoughts going back to that Halloween night several years ago. "We wore those Girl Scout uniforms…"

"Really, Girl Scouts huh?" Tony said looking at us but more at me his wheels obviously turning.
"Yeah, it was so funny, we had waited too long, Mom didn’t take us to get costumes so I decided to just dress up in my Girl Scout costume but, Nicky still didn’t have anything and came to me with this idea." She said giggling. "He asked me if I had an extra uniform, it was so funny, we wore the little green dresses and everything, put ghoulish makeup on us, blood and stuff did our hair the same. He even wore my panties." She said laughing.

"Yeah don’t forget the tights, all ripped up with blood on our legs." I added laughing too.

"Really, girls panties too? Sounds pretty hot, er, I mean cool." Tony commented looking at me, I stared at him thinking sometimes my best friend could be a little strange.

My sister picked up the sales flyer again looking at the pages I watched her as a sly little smile crept across her face. She looked at me and I at her puzzling what was making my twin sister smile at me like that.

"Were you serious when you said you would do anything to win Nicky?" She asked pulling the pages close to her chest.

"Ah, yeah I guess, why?" I asked wondering what I was getting myself into.

"I mean it you have to swear." She insisted.

"Alright, I swear, please don’t make me regret this?" I promised feeling defeated, trapped and not a little afraid. Ann however, clapped enthusiastically running in place laughing then putting her arms on my shoulders kissed me on the cheek.

"I swear we are going to kick everyone else's ass, leave it all to me." She exclaimed excitedly running off down the hallway to her room.

"Hey sis and no pink princess crap or the deals off…" I yelled after her, hearing her laugh.

"Panties and everything huh?" I heard Tony mumble next to me, still thinking about the Girl Scout uniforms, I swear sometimes I wonder about him.

+++++++++++++++++++++

Later that evening I went to work at my job at one of the big pharmacy chain stores. I was dressed in my usual work garb which was either tan or black skinny jeans, black store tee shirt and blue vest thing with the name tag, tonight I was in black jeans that fit pretty tight on me, cut low on my hip. The last week I had been working the perfume and makeup counter covering for the usual girl who worked it at night. She was pregnant and rumor was she wasn't coming back and the manager had been asking me if I wanted to take her place permanently.

He said I seemed to have a knack for it, I was polite and helpful to the customers, who were mostly young or teenage girls or older woman and I learned about the various products and items quickly. The truth of the matter was I had long had a fascination with makeup and beauty products having a love of theater and stage and singing. I had used makeup on stage many times in high school and was considering majoring in theater arts in college.

I also had the feeling that because of my somewhat feminine appearance and mannerisms my manager thought I was gay or one of those EMO kids. I guess he was a little right, I did hang out with some of the scene kids in school, but, I didn’t think I was gay. Sure my only real relationship with a girl who was first a friend had broken up a month ago because she felt I was more friend material than boy friend, yuck, who wants to be friends with a girl? Fastest way to get the stamp of queer or homo in high school I knew.

"Excuse me miss?" I heard a voice from behind me shaking me from my reverie and work unpacking boxes of the new perfumes. I brush my dark brown long bangs that had fallen over my face and looked up. Seeing a man looking down at me; I stood brushing back my longish choppy cut hair with my fingers to face the customer confused about my gender.

"Yes, sir, how can I help you?" I asked my voice cracking a little my pitch seemed high and squeaky. I tried to clear my throat but it felt dry and scratchy.

"Yes I was wondering if you could show me some of perfumes for a girl say in her late teens, ah, my niece? What would you recommend?" The man asked politely, he seemed unfazed by my mistaken gender, perhaps he still hadn't figured out I was a boy. He seemed to be in his early thirties, tall, well built with sharp features, dark neatly styled hair. My sister would probably call him good looking or cute or whatever teenage girls called guys like him.

"Ah, sure, sir, I would be happy to help you. You said early twenties? Is it for evening or daytime wear?" I asked him the usual questions and he told me about his niece, he spoke with a bare hint of an accent I couldn’t place. He asked about one on a display by a familiar pop singing artist but, I told him I thought it was over priced and not what he wanted. I showed him the Princess series by Vera Wang instead.

"I really like these; they have a nice fragrance that isn't over whelming and lasts a long time. I was going to buy some of this for my, er, ex girl-friend I would love to smell this on a girl all night." I explained handing him the glamorously decorated bottle of Rock Princess. He picked it up then grabbed my hand firmly and sprayed it on my wrist sniffing it on me.

"Ah yes, your right it smells heavenly Nikki, very sensual, I find it quite stimulating." He told me smiling at me his gray eyes piercing sharply into mine. I found myself unable to move, locked in his gaze I could feel my heart pounding in my chest, my blood flowing through my veins my mind felt as though it was being gently stroked, caressed, soothing me to near sleep. I swear I could hear his voice inside my head like he was talking to me through a microphone directly into my brain.

"Nikki, Nikki, are you alright? I'll take them all my dear the whole set." He was saying to me I could feel his hand patting the back of mine, I shook my head blinking my eyes slowly becoming aware of him standing there holding my hand. It felt cold, icy, I tried to pull it back, or told my brain to, it didn’t move.

"What? I'm sorry I don’t know what's wrong with me, did you say you'll take them all?" I asked feeling a little lightheaded I put my hand to my forehead rubbing it gently. He slowly released my small hand feeling a strange chill and warmth returning to my skin, I shivered all over my shoulders shaking.

I rang him up putting everything in a bar then handing it to him with his change, he looked at me locking eyes with me again and I smiled slightly feeling a little shy and uncomfortable. His gray eyes seemed to flash and he smiled broadly at me his teeth white and gleaming.

"Thank you Nikki, you have been so very helpful, I hope to see you again." He said softly smiling.

"Ah, sure, sir…Mr.…" I started to say.

"Durac, Al Durac." He said cutting me off answering my question. Strangely I saw a white flash around me I looked up thinking it must be one of the large florescent lights going bad.

"Ah, funny, you don’t seem like an Al." I said slowly looking back at him.

"None the less it is my name dear child." He assured me. "Al Durac." He said again I noticed he rolled his R's like a European would. "Good evening my dear." He said with a flourish walking towards the large glass automatic doors. I watched him leave. The lights flashed again and I looked up at them then back towards the doors, he was gone.

"Strange dude." I said aloud shaking my head, then thought how weird it was he used the version of my name I rarely used anymore except with my family and friends who knew me when I was a kid. Nicky with a Y or an I at the end. Weird, I looked at my name tag checking knowing what it should say. Yes, it read Nick, no Y or I. I looked down at the glass display case and there in bright red lipstick written across the glass was a name. N-I-K-K-I. I cleaned it off confused as to how it got there.

I went back to setting up the display of perfumes feeling a chill up my spine I shivered, goose bumps raising on my slender white arms I rubbed them then reached behind me to straighten my shirt and vest out feeling it bunch up in back. When I felt around behind me I realized my vest had pulled my tee shirt up high in back revealing the top of my black skinny jeans and black silver studded belt around my waist. I slid my hands around feeling my skin and also peeking out the top of my jeans a little secret I also kept from most.

Yes, there it was on the soft skin of my tight slender skin the top part of the light pink satin thong I was wearing secretly under my jeans. Was that why that strange Mr. Durac thought I was a girl? Or did he think I was one of those effeminate girlie boys? Did he see my pretty satin panties peeking out and feel he could tease me and get away with it? I pulled my jeans up in back pulling my tee shirt back down and my vest over it then went back to work.

+++++++++++++

The next morning I woke up startled awake would be more correct, from a strange dream I snapped awake with a shake sitting up in bed panting for breath feeling warm. I shook my head trying to straighten out the images I saw, flashes of images that made little sense. I could see my hand light in a dim room; it was in the hand of another held firmly in the air. My eyes drifted down my arm to the front of me I was dressed strangely in a black and purple dress, I looked back up from my dress and saw my friend Tony's face smiling at me. Tony's face faded into the shadows and then when it reemerged into the dim light again was now different, it was his face smiling or grinning menacingly at me, the face of Al Durac.

After a shower and getting dressed to meet Tony to hang out before work I felt better, but, still couldn’t get the strange images and feelings of the dream out of my head. It seemed a constant distraction. I thought about telling Tony about it but changed my mind thinking he might get the wrong idea; he seemed to be acting differently around me lately. Saying strange things, even showing pictures on the internet of people on blogs he called traps. I found they were boys who made very pretty convincing girls, they were pretty.

Driving home from Tony's house I found my mind now distracted by the dream and also the images of the traps Tony had shown me, they were gorgeous, I wouldn’t know they were boys if someone hadn't told me. Seeing them dressed in those pretty girlie things with all that makeup and those gorgeous hair styles had me feeling a little strange. My stomach had a feeling like a hundred butterflies were fluttering inside my tight, flat stomach.

I also had a strange tingling inside me that seemed to radiate out to the tip of my small soft penis tucked back tightly in the satin bikini panties I was wearing under my short denim shorts. I licked my lips then bit lightly at my lower lip feeling a little odd, my heart beating swiftly, as I imagined myself dressed like that.

Arriving home I found my Dad sitting at the kitchen table, with my sister Ann and my Mom standing near him looking nervous. I looked at them curiously wondering what was wrong my mom had that look I had learned meant something was wrong and she was struggling with how to talk about it.

"Sit down son we need to talk." Dad asked pointing at the chair. He explained that someone had broken into the plant he worked at as a chemical engineer. They stole a very secret, very valuable formula for a new product that would change face of medicine and pharmaceuticals forever. He said it was as important as antibiotics had been a hundred years ago and its theft was a serious blow to the company and the world.

"Wow, Dad, that sounds horrible, but, what does it have to do with us and what was it?" I asked fishing for details and how it affects us.

"I can't tell you exactly, I can say it was the final experiments we were working on as proof of concept and it has to do with blood." Dad answered cryptically struggling with his answers. He looked very pained and stressed out. I felt bad for him. "Some security and the FBI are investigating they might have people watching us so I need you kids to be aware of what you do, who you talk to and see."

"Cool, spy stuff, like on that TV show." I said excitedly.

"Yeah sort of, I need you to be aware of your surroundings and who tries to talk to you about me or the work I do, or if anyone is following you, I need to know right away, or your Mother. This is very serious kids so be very careful. These people who took this were professionals and could be dangerous." He explained further.

We reminded him about the Halloween party in a couple of days and if it would affect that at all. He told us it shouldn’t and he didn’t want to ruin our fun but, to stick close together and look out for each other. We promised we would then broke up our family meeting.

Later I went to work that night, it was a pretty normal night. We were a little busy with last minute shoppers getting Halloween stuff and looking for makeup and stuff for Halloween parties. I sold a bunch of stuff and had a pretty good night, I was doing really well with the beauty department and the manager wanted me to take it over full time. I told him I would think about it.

At the end of my shift I went to my car to drive home, I did my usual look around the parking lot before leaving the store like Dad had taught us kids. Be aware of your surroundings what might be a threat and stuff like that. Seeing no one I walked to my car and got in. I sat my small back pack on the seat hearing something rustle on the seat. I turned on the dome light to see what it was.

There to my surprise was a light pink gift box about ten inches square I looked at it puzzled for a moment then my fight or flight reflex kicked in. I quickly turned in my seat looking behind me gasping thinking I saw a shadow startling myself. My heart pounding I put my open palm on my chest then quickly got out of the car looking around nervously. I walked around the car looking it over and under it, everything looked fine, no bombs or wires or flat tires No messages carved in my paint saying you're dead bitch or anything like that from a horror movie.

I opened the passenger door carefully looking at the box, listening for ticking or buzzing sounds like one of those guys on the spy shows I had watched. I poked at the box ducking back, nothing, I carefully lifted the lid expecting it to explode in my face, nothing. I looked inside seeing pink tissue paper covering what was inside the box like any normal gift. Pulling the paper aside there in the dim dome light I could see the little boxes and recognized them right away. They were the perfume sets that I had sold to none other than the mysterious Mr. Al Durac last night.

I drove home quickly looking in my mirror for a tail the whole time, afraid I was being followed, I even went down a different street and passed my house twice like I had seen on spy shows just in case. When I walked in my house it was almost one in the morning. The house was pretty dark I figured everyone was asleep so I walked through the kitchen to the back of the house to my room. I had to walk through the family room to get to mine and found my twin sister Ann lying on the sofa watching television still.

"Hey, Nikki, late night, what's in the box?" She asked sitting up, I sat down beside her reluctantly. She sat Indian style facing me I offered her the pink box and she took it. "Pretty, what's in it hon?" She asked pulling the top off looking at my emotionless face.

"Wow, cool, is this for me? You shouldn’t have but, thanks, oh my God that's the big bottle of Glamorous Princess, and Rock Princess too holy cow, did you buy these? They are so expensive." She observed her voice excited pulling them out looking at them all. "There must be over a hundred and fifty dollars worth of perfume and lotions in her."

"Over two fifty Ann." I corrected her, my voice soft and distant. "I guess it's a gift."

"A gift no way, who gave it to you?" She asked digging around in the box pulling the tissue paper out. "Did you see this?" In her hands was an over sized pink envelope it wasn't flat though there was something big inside it. I shook my head watching her open it. She pulled a card out of it reading it aloud.

"Heavenly fragrances for a heavenly angel, hmmm, strange, cool look at this Nikki, it's beautiful." She poured a glittery object out into her hand. I looked down seeing it, it was a small bat shaped piece of jewelry or something covered in glittering clear and darker stones, about four inches across. It looked like a bat its wings spread wide in flight; gleaming red stones in the place of eyes. It seemed to be mostly made of shiny silver, with five six inch long thin spines coming out of the bottom of it.

"Oh I know what it is, it's for your hair, see." She said sliding it into the side of her dark hair pulling back some on the side. "It’s a sort of hair comb. God it's pretty, I wonder if the stones are real, if this is real silver? You know it would go perfectly with your costume." She jumped up looking in a mirror on the wall at the glittery bat in her hair.

"Speaking of which, we have an appointment in the morning to get our hair done." Ann informed me.
"What? What do you mean get our hair done?" I asked softly coming out of the dazed feeling I was in.

"Yeah, you and me at the beauty school my friend Marcy goes to, so get up early don’t bother washing your hair though we are getting the works. Get some sleep hon. I'll see you up at eight." Ann told me firmly kissing me on the cheek putting the bat back in the box then left me sitting there alone.

+++++++++++++

After stripping to my panties and putting on a long sleep tee shirt I put the box on the shelf in my closet and went to sleep, I had the strange dream again but this time it was even stranger. Not only was I dancing with Tony, while wearing a fluffy frilly short dress which bounced and floated around my shapely slender young legs but I also found myself kissing him. Yes me, I was kissing my best friend of five years dressed as a girl and I was enjoying it.

He didn’t turn into Mr. Durac this time though, instead Durac was watching us, me, watching me grinning his eyes and teeth gleaming in the darkness. I felt afraid and kept looking around seeing him in the shadows, I kept trying to wake myself up but couldn’t, and then he seemed to turn even darker than the darkness around him and fluttered away out of sight.

I woke in the morning rolling onto my side feeling my panties were wet and gooey in the crotch, I felt the white satin material with my fingers feeling my small slender penis tucked between my thighs flat in my crotch, my panties had that slimy feeling of cool wet orgasmic fluids. It wasn't the first time I had felt that before, I had masturbated myself many times to climax, rubbing my bent back little boyish part to a mind numbing climax with my fingers through my satin panties soaking them. For some reason it was the only way, or at least the only way I really enjoyed and felt good playing with myself. I had been doing it for years since I first discovered my peculiar fetish as it was, pretending I was a girl.

I had been wearing panties secretly, other than my sister knowing, for a few years now, at least most days. I liked the feeling of them, the way they fit and how I felt wearing them, it wasn't like I fully dressed all that much, but, I did sometimes, though not much lately. Since I started to go out with Mary, I was trying to be normal. Huh, whatever normal is anyway. I still never felt, normal, Mary didn’t think I was either. She had been going out with an older college aged guy before we started going out a couple months before the end of school the year.

Mary had been pressuring me to make love, go all the way with her, funny she was the one pressuring me, but, that's what our big fight was about prom night. She wanted me to have sex with her at a friend's house at the after party, I didn’t want to. The truth was I was afraid to, afraid that when she saw the diminutive size of my boyish member, and tight sack my small balls stuck up inside my stomach not hanging down like normal guys she would laugh and be disgusted and leave me anyway. It was the beginning of the end she called me a freak, a pussy and had a friend drive her home leaving me crying in my car.

We tried for a couple of months to still date, because she did like me and felt guilty, but I found out from a friend of hers that after leaving me that night she went to her old boy friend's apartment and had sex with him. I confronted her and that was the last straw, I haven't seen her since.

After my shower Ann had me come into her room to get dressed. I stood there in her room after wearing nothing but my robe and a pair of white satin string side bikini panties with little pink hearts all over them. I was wondering why she wanted me in her room to get dressed. I soon enough found out.

"What color panties are you wearing?" She asked me like she was asking me if I had a watch on, I stared at her my mouth agape. "Come on little bro, I know you’ve been wearing panties for a long time, I know you have your secret stash of them and wash them secretly. I don’t care, it's your life honey, and you're eighteen no one can tell you what to wear anymore or what to be."

I looked at her shocked, also wondering what she meant by the last part, and then showed her opening my robe a little. She simply nodded turning to her drawer then handed me a satiny bra, it felt cool, soft and light in my hand. She helped me put it on, not like I didn’t know how but she adjusted it properly on my chest the underwire pushing my small boy breasts up giving me a little mound of fleshy cleavage, the thicker padding making it look like I had larger breasts than I did. I looked in the mirror liking what I saw.

She quickly dressed me in the rest of the clothes she picked out and had me sit at her vanity. "You need just a little makeup nothing too dramatic or wild, subtle like mine is." She sat beside me both of us looking in the mirror. I nodded and under her tutelage transformed my face to look even more like hers. Some black gel mascara, light eye shadow on my upper eye lids to bring out my brilliant green eyes, my lips a glossy light pink making them look fuller and more shapely. I put a slight pink blusher on my cheek bones accenting them more and I was done.

By ten o'clock we were walking to the front door of the beauty school to get the works as my sister put it. It felt so strange being out dressed as a girl in normal daylight knowing others would see me and it wasn't Halloween, or some play or a joke. I was walking into a beauty salon a place that was like a secret sanctuary like the hallowed halls of woman hood. My hands were trembling. I fidgeted with the hem of my pleated blue denim skirt, feeling it flutter against my mid thighs as my hips swayed walking in my girl's Converse sneakers that had purple skulls on the side and purple laces. I was wearing a sleeveless purple top that came down to my waist and fitted snugly on my body the vee neckline showing just a hint of my slight cleavage.

Marci was nice and really understanding, she knew my sister and that I was her brother but didn’t say anything to make me feel like I was not the young teenage girl I was supposed to be, her instructor either was totally fooled or just played along too, but I think she thought I was a real girl. I played the part well being careful not to overdo it or fall out of character and do something boyish. It was a thrilling experience and another level of feminine bonding with my twin sister one of many I would later find out.

When we left we had identical choppy modern sort of long bob haircuts styled perfectly like rock stars or girls from a rock video, they looked perfect and Ann said would be perfect with our costumes. We even bought hair extensions in different lengths Ann in red and mine purple. We both had our eyebrows waxed into nice thin arches, our legs waxed smooth, though I still had yet to really grow much except on my shins which was pretty light and fine. We got full facials till our skin was soft and glowing then put our makeup back on finally leaving new girls!

I felt so wonderful and normal that I talked Ann into going to the mall and walk around shopping, I had my ears pierced buying a bunch of new earrings and even some new cloths, girls jeans and a couple of skirts and a sundress on sale. We had lunch, flirted with teenaged guys which caught Ann by total surprise as I played along perfectly. We had a total blast! I didn’t want it to end.

We got home in the afternoon and Ann finally showed me our costumes which were in boxes in her room. To say they were shocking, exciting and totally hot was putting it mildly.
After looking at all the various parts of the costumes and trying some of them on, we came out of Ann's room giggling like silly little girls, mom in the kitchen making dinner dropped a pan on the floor seeing me realizing who it was standing before her. Lucky it was an empty pan.

"Oh my goodness Nikki, what are you made up for, is this your Halloween costume?" She asked her face full of shock slowly smiling though. "Wow, you look really, ah, pretty honey."

"Thanks Mom and no it's just what I wore to the beauty salon and the mall." I said smiling brightly turning around.

"Huh? Beauty salon, the mall, you went to the mall like, that?" Mom asked disbelief in her voice.

"Yeah, Mom, it was a total blast, we had so much fun shopping, and you should see the cute stuff I got." I said beaming and giggling girlishly, I ran off getting the bags to show her.

"Mom, don’t freak OK, he, ah, she was really amazing, you should have seen her I couldn’t believe it, look at how happy she is." Ann explained showing her mother her total support for her brother, or sister.

"She, Ann?" Mom said softly hoping Nikki couldn’t hear her from the hall as she walked back into the kitchen. Ann just nodded, Mom looked at the things Nikki bought trying to act normal like it was any other day, soon she found she wasn't acting but, was caught up in the emotion and excitement and even more the happiness her son was feeling, she loved her children, always said she would unconditionally no matter how they were as long as they were good, loving, honest people, she couldn’t go back on that now.

END PART 1
+++++++++++++

Authors Note:

Originally I wrote this as a multi part story on Fictionmania posted this month, you can find it under my name their sissy nikki thong, there it is titled Ghosts, Ghouls, Goblins and Panties? I know I don’t like the title either and have wanted to change it. That story is quite a bit different has a lot more details and a little more adventure to it as Nikki does more with Al Durac. There are also some pretty steamy love scenes with Tony as they discover their feelings for each other. Check it out if you like.

Please leave a comment, especially if you read the other version I would love to know which version people like. I have been told I write some of the hottest sex and love scenes most have ever read on FM, but, they are there to advance the story, and usually are between two lovers not just there, filled with feeling and great deep emotion, some borrowed from my own life.

Nikki

up
103 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Al Durac

Oh dear....LOL

nice entry

you have a entertaining story going, i have been reading the longer version on FM looking for the next part.
keep up the good work.

nice anagram!

thanks

Ghouls, Costumes, and Perfume

Al Durac = Dracula perhaps?

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

No peeking

Ha ha, you will find out soon I will post part two in a bit I have an errand to run, so stay tuned Stan Man!

Hugs

Nikki Thong

"Be loving, forgiving, open, happy, sharing, thoughtful, musical, cry a little everyday, but for goodness sakes be honest with yourself!"
"Satin makes me sooooo happy! Giggles!"

Nikki Thong

"Be loving, forgiving, open, happy, sharing, thoughtful, musical, cry a little everyday, but for goodness sakes be honest with yourself!"
"Satin makes me sooooo happy! Giggles!"

Perhaps Al Durac...

WebDeb's picture

...Has the best of intentions. After all it would seem he has helped Nikki delve into his subconscious and realize his true nature. An expensive gift of perfume is not a threatening gesture.

Al did mention a niece. Is he actually a guardian angel looking over someone who he regards as his ward? Obviously this is a TG Terror story so at some point our protagonist will face conflict.

I may be reading too much into this but the old adage springs to mind. "Never judge a book by its cover."

Tempted to skip to the FM version as I am intrigued but I will be patient and see how this one concludes beforehand.

Perhaps, but please...

Do wait, sorry it took me longer to get back on today and post part two, had yard work stuff I had to get done today before the weather turns! You never now about dark mysterious men though, moohaahhh!! Giggles.

Nikki Thong

"Be loving, forgiving, open, happy, sharing, thoughtful, musical, cry a little everyday, but for goodness sakes be honest with yourself!"
"Satin makes me sooooo happy! Giggles!"

Nikki Thong

"Be loving, forgiving, open, happy, sharing, thoughtful, musical, cry a little everyday, but for goodness sakes be honest with yourself!"
"Satin makes me sooooo happy! Giggles!"

Cute :-)

Zoe Taylor's picture

And I so want that dress. If I hadn't already planned to try and go out as American McGee's "Alice" the first Halloween I'm living on my own (or anywhere not here :-P) I'd be looking it up right now ;-)

Nice start. I love the fiendish elements of Al Durac and his gentlemanly charm at their first meeting, only to haunt his/her dreams at night. I might be right, and I might be completely wrong, but I'll hold off on guessing for now and just say "Well played" :-P

Looking forward to Part 2.
~Zoe

"...and then the day came when the
risk to remain tight in a bud was more
painful than the risk it took to blossom."

-- Anais Nin

~* Queen of Sweetness *~

Robinverse!

~* Queen of Sweetness *~

Become a Patron for early access ♥

I know what you mean Zoe!!

That dress is sooooo cute!! The Good Dolly version is close to it too in red, but I like the black and purple way better! You should see the back. I meant to include it in part two then forgot to. You can see it on the Party City website under new adult costumes, they are both there, and are adorable! Comments from people that got it said it is even better in person, and only 50 bucks US Dollars. Not bad for a quality costume. The heart shaped cut out in the back is really sexy! I want to order it for next year, I am determined to lose a little more off my waist so I can fit in it, but they say it has a lot of stretch to it too.

That Alice costume is so kewl too though! I love the interactive story book, the Cheshire cat is so creepy! The music is playing right now while I right this! There is always next year for the Dark Dolly though!!

See ya!

Nikki Thong

"Be loving, forgiving, open, happy, sharing, thoughtful, musical, cry a little everyday, but for goodness sakes be honest with yourself!"
"Satin makes me sooooo happy! Giggles!"

Nikki Thong

"Be loving, forgiving, open, happy, sharing, thoughtful, musical, cry a little everyday, but for goodness sakes be honest with yourself!"
"Satin makes me sooooo happy! Giggles!"

Welcome to BCTS Nikki :-)

Hi Nikki.
Enjoying this one so far.
I just about went batty trying to figure out who Al Durac is.
Hmmm... Let's see... A gentleman bearing a gift...
Oh, I got it... He's Old Saint Nick!
(Not one's ever accused me of being the sharpest eye liner in the make-up bag!)


Hey, you lookin' at me?

Oh Silly Girl, I love it!

But when you look that good in that black leather outfit who cares huh? LOL! Just posted part two, sorry it took me longer to get back on than I planned tonight. My back was killing me after working in the back yard, had to soak in the tub and shave my legs! Wish I had magic for that! But, feel so much better slipping into a short satin nitie and satin panty set a ice cold glass of Chablis my hair is really getting long and soft.

Thanks so much for the warm welcome!! I dont know why I didnt find this site a long time ago.

hugs!

Nikki Thong

"Be loving, forgiving, open, happy, sharing, thoughtful, musical, cry a little everyday, but for goodness sakes be honest with yourself!"
"Satin makes me sooooo happy! Giggles!"

Nikki Thong

"Be loving, forgiving, open, happy, sharing, thoughtful, musical, cry a little everyday, but for goodness sakes be honest with yourself!"
"Satin makes me sooooo happy! Giggles!"

Wonderful

What a wonderful, well-written story!

The gradual introduction to the plot, the mystery, combined with an excitement make this a truly excellent story.

Must read on, but not now - the real world calls

THanks Charlotte

I really appreciate your comment, it took a lot of thought to edit it down to present it here for the contest in a shorter more fast paced format, and also a more PG version for wider audiences. Darn real life always interfering in fun! lol.

Nikki Thong

"Be loving, forgiving, open, happy, sharing, thoughtful, musical, cry a little everyday, but for goodness sakes be honest with yourself!"
"Satin makes me sooooo happy! Giggles!"

Nikki Thong

"Be loving, forgiving, open, happy, sharing, thoughtful, musical, cry a little everyday, but for goodness sakes be honest with yourself!"
"Satin makes me sooooo happy! Giggles!"