Charlie...7

Printer-friendly version

Charlie…7

It was really nice to have somebody to think of and keep my mind out of that obsessive self ass-kicking that I’ve been giving myself. Sable was a nice distraction from the usual. History was well…boring and kind of retarded from the little bit that I learned of it. I was actually thinking about the abuse that Sable must have been getting with everyone knowing that she was into porn.

On my way to the last class of the day and someone was being a wise ass and called me “Chaz.”

I’m so not Chaz Bono’s biggest fan. I fact I honestly can’t stand his bullshit he’s hurt the image of Trans guys a lot in his quest for approval. His fifteen minutes of fame should have been long gone. Now he’s back in with that dancing with the stars crap and the rest of us Trans-guys have to put up with being compared to him. People are idiots.

Yeah I have an attitude about him. His story isn’t so much as a tragic rising from the ashes as this great big ….Waaa! Pity me party. He gets it honestly though Cher is one of the biggest attention whores too.

I could’ve decked the kid if I could have found him in the whole sea of people. Migrating between the halls and stuff for the last class of the day. Mine is gym and I head off and go get changed. I won the right to get changed with the rest of the guys before I even got here. I had to sign a shit ton of wavers and stuff and there was a lot of people still unhappy about it. actually three guys that looked like part of the holy roller types were boycotting class because of me. The other day was the last time I was going to shower and change in the coaches office, I might have reconsidered and used his office but these guys just hit that spot of me that’s going to do this in spite of them. I start to go past them and they get in my way again. I step back, I never take the first swing. I’ve learned that much from before.

One of them looks at me and says. “You’re going to hell you know, you’re making a mockery of God’s work and you disrobing in from of the men is proof of your fornicating lifestyle.”

I look at him and his two friends. “Well we’ll be going there together then because I’m pretty sure that you boys all have the same daddy. Why don’t you and your chosen flock head back up there to them hills and go back to buggering each other.”

The mouthy one shoves at me and I grab his fingers and bend them backwards and twist his wrist. He howls in pain and drops to his knees the other two look ready to jump in when there’s this quiet voice. “No, don’t think so boys.” I turn and look to see who talked and there’s this big son of a bitch standing there just behind me and he looks at me.

“You’re Charlie right?”

“Yeah.”

“You want to let Lance go before you break his wrist or he shits his pants?”

“Heh..heh..sure, besides I really don’t need another assault charge on my sheet.” I don’t have a record but these yabbos don’t know that.

The big guy extends a hand after I let Lance go. We shake as the three holy rollers leave heading likely for their worshippers of Fred Phelps circle jerk or whatever.

“I’m Keith.” He says as we’re shaking hands.

“Cool you in this class too?”

“Yeah let’s go get geared up.”

We head into the changing room and all the eyes of the guys are on me. I shake my head and take out my stuff and start stripping down. I’m wearing my compression top and bower briefs and my prosthetic and their really staring.

“Hey Chuck! Show us your tits!” one of them calls from the back.

“Why? I’m getting rid of mine and the rate you guys are going you’ll have better tits anyway!”

I holler back good naturedly. I try to keep it light and banter like and get a few more looks from some of the girls when I come out. Compression top under a thin tee-shirt and a Chicago bull’s vented jersey over that and basketball trunks.

The girls have their own gym things going on and I’ll admit that I’m as guilty as the rest of the guys when the girls are running or jumping and stuff. I love the way that they shimmy and sway and bounce. Feels sick and wrong and really weird when I do it/used to do it.

We’re doing laps and I’m in voyeur mode when one of the guys jogs up to me and keeps pace a bit. “You don’t run like a girl.”

“Yeah, no duh I’m not one.”

“I thought it was a body thing like they have to run like that.”

“Nope, I mean there’s some with the boobs and the butt like that hawt Mexi-girl there or the two blondes running together when you’re built like that but you ever see women pro runners and stuff?”

“Naw dude…whoa…”

“What?”

“It’s just talking to you is like talking to a dude, dude.” I really can help but to laugh at that. “Dude I am a dude I was just born in the wrong body.”

“Dude that sucks.”

“Oh like ever, it’s not like I’m saying that being a girl’s a wrong thing but It’s not supposed to be my thing. It’s like somewhere up in heaven someone made a really big screw up.”

“Yeah I’d say dude, here your like soul was like expecting a Bronco or a Cuda, or like a kick ass Impala and bam they stick you with the friggin pink Volkswagen.”

I really can’t help but laugh. I look at the guy and he’s sort of this tall way too blonde guy just this side of skinny with a skater boy toque on his head and this almost Zen look. “I’m Charlie by the way.”

“Duude, Tyler.” He doesn’t shake but fist bumps with me.

“Tyler Reeves?”

“Huh.”

“Like Keanu, you kind of have the whole Bill ‘n Ted thing down dude.”

“Whoa…….” He stops talking during the pause he’s still running with me then this big smile comes over his face and he almost pops back into animation. “….dude! Excellent!”

Which if you’ve seen the movie.

Anyway I’m laughing and in a good mood until we start to play basketball. I’m good at sports. I’m kind of a jock. I’ll admit a lot of it was me really focusing on sports as a way to compete and to be like the guys and show them I’m just as able as they were. But as I came out it got more and more socially awkward then refusing to play the girls stuff made things worse.

But I’m good and I’m aggressive enough to go for the ball a lot but not dumb enough to be a ball hog. I know girls are supposed to be the team players and stuff but if I can set my guys on my side up with better chances to score and we get the points the more of Charlie’s a decent guy stuff I might get and less of she’s trying to be all super dyke and stuff. I get a few of the guys who won’t pass to me when I’m open but I leave it alone and when they fuck it up I just give the other guys this what can I do look when they look at me.

I’m fast on my feet and good on turns and have a really decent hook shot. Hey you girls and short guys out there the hook shot is the best long range equalizer shot you can do when everyone’s bigger than you. Keith’s playing on the opposite team and he gets this confounded look on his face after I drop another basket on him with a hook shot making it my third basket of the game and this one was a three pointer.

I punch him in the arm as I run to intercept their guy who’s coming up the court with the ball. “Which way did he go George, which way did he go?”

He’s jogging after me and says. “You do know of course…this…means…war.”

The game’s fun and interesting and has the bizarre side effect of showing them that I’m a guy. But it’s more like the fact that I’m not a girl. I’m better than Tyler and “Sweater vest” and three or for of the more uhm…glasses and pocket protector crowd. Too good to be a girl basically which is a croc of shit but it kind of takes me out of that being a chic.

My side wins of course and everything is good right up until the class is over and I’m heading into the locker room to change with the rest of the guys when the coach starts.

“Daniels! Where do you think you’re going?”

“Uhm going to hit the showers why coach?”

“You can’t you’re a…” he starts to sputter and choke on his words knowing full well that he can’t stop me from going in and he stands in front of me blocking the way to the showers.

“I can’t what?”

“You can’t shower with the guys…you just can’t…you’re a..”

“Fine, hey Tyler get me my cell phone out of my stuff.”

“Sure, you need anything else dude.” He asks heading in.

“Naw, just the phone I need to call my lawyer.”

“Why are you going to call your lawyer Daniels?” The coach asks, he’s getting pretty mad.

“What’s goin on?” one of the other guys asks.

“The coach doesn’t want me to take a shower because he seems to think that you guys might do something?”

That causes some grumbling with the rest of the guys. Even if they’re not really with me, nobody likes getting accused of that kind of shit. Actually I should be thanking the coach really. Some of these guys will give me a lot more respect or just treat me better as a fuck you over that kind of stuff being implied about them.

The poor coach really looks like he doesn’t know what the hell to do. “Please Daniels can’t you just shower with the girls?”

I look over to the girls and a lot of them are watching and I play the pig. I smile at them and it’s more of a leer and then I shrug. “Sure, I guess I could shower with the girls.”

That instantly gets picked up by the girls screeching. “No! Hell No! And I’m not having Charlie in the gawking at me! “And other wigged out stuff.

Tyler takes my phone out to me and the coach yells. “Fine! fine! But I’m not responsible for this! You all see I was against this!” he turns and stomps away and I grin and fist bump with Tyler and we head into the showers.

So am I scared about being naked and being what I was stuck with by birth? Sort of. Yes?
I think that most people are and I get stares. And this time it’s obvious and they know that they’re staring and for some of them it’s the first time that they’ve ever seen a naked girl before. Some of the gay guys look less than thrilled.

I’m actually surprised at how mature they’re all acting and the first thing I say when I take off my shorts is. “Holy brrr! That’s cold!” there a few chuckles at the joke or the attempt as I’m told that it’s lame and it turns the conversation to chesticles. And Tyler’s pointing at my tits and going. “Dude…! If those are like your balls then your dick must be huge.”

Keith grunts out while showering. “It’s a fake foot. Charlie was born with only one leg.”

It becomes just shit like that goofing off and talking and my differences make about as much difference as the gay guys that are there. It just becomes part of the background and stuff of us being a bunch of guys as I get complimented for being all “cut” from my workouts and stuff. To talking about cars and my place and what dad and I are doing for the deck. And the fact that I really didn’t use the mirrors afterwards getting dressed while some of the other guys did and fussed to get their cool look.

I’m in a pretty good mood when I come out of the locker room and Principal West is there.

“Mr. Daniels…. Would you please come with me?”

up
111 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

you would think

that at this point the lawyers and school board would have this hammered out.
nice to see Charlie connecting to some guys willing to just see how it goes and not freak out ahead of time.
good chapter, thanks

Yeah the lawyers might come back out

but it was supposed to be hammered out before Charlie went to the school. They said they would consider changing/showering in the coaches office. Charlie decided not to after the second day and things went better than he thought and meeting Keith and Tyler was great and really unexpected.

Thanks for reading and comment LoneWolf:)
*Hugs and Howls*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

That last line...

Extravagance's picture

Did it give Charlie the WILLIES? :D

- - -

Royal catgirl of the court of the Empress of Euphoria. I like fine seafood, and I love huggles! ^_^
Catgirl_Likes_Prawns.jpg

Catfolk Pride.PNG

No but I might steal

that line for someone to tease Charlie with some time.
It was Cute and funny:)
*Hugs and soft Scratches.*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

Plagarise me all you like. = )

Extravagance's picture

Getting plagarised by an awesome author like YOU is a great honor indeed! ^_^
*HuggleSnugglePurr* <3

- - -

Royal catgirl of the court of the Empress of Euphoria. I like fine seafood, and I love huggles! ^_^
Catgirl_Likes_Prawns.jpg

Catfolk Pride.PNG

Another win for the good guys!

Charlie rocks, and i think it's mostly for his refusal to put up with stupid sh*t! there are many days i wish i had the 'Balls' that Charlie has, to stand up to the crap that happens IRL... Charlie is 'Winning' (small giggle).
Biggest Hugs to you Bailey.
Luv and junk,
Diana

Charlie's a great character but...

it takes huge courage to face going through the world as a TG person in my opinion with everything that pushes against you and threatens to pull you down.

Charlie see's giving up as the fastest way to get sucked under into the hurt that's always there. That's already happened to him.

*Great Big Hugs.*
Love and Junk Back:)
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

I love his attitude

He just wont let anybody run him over

Dorothycolleen

DogSig.png

Like Dr. Phil says.

"We tell people how to treat us."
*Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

Do they really dude that

Do they really dude that much?
Seriously, it made me grin. Reminded me of high school. I never was that bad, but we used too much of that stuff too ^^

It's rather fascinating how fast they accepted him. He kicked some ass and was nice enough to the others.

I really wonder what the principal wants now.

thank you for writing this interesting and captivating story, I can't wait for the next chapter.

*hugs and backslappings*
Beyogi

No just Tyler, is like really heavy on using "Dude" 'Kay dude.

Charlie's in California and there's a who bunch of people that all they really speak is Surfer or Valley-Girl.

Keith and Tyler did off the bat but when Charlie said out loud the the reason the coach was freaking out was because "He" thought that "They'd" do something it pushed them to this oh yeah we'll show them group attitude. No one likes being accused of something like that even if they thoughts might have been there or not most people will rebel against being put into that kind of box. But Keith and Tyler's early acceptance help too.

Thank you for reading and commenting Beyogi:)
*Great Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers