La La Land

Printer-friendly version


La La Land


~o~O~o~

I've always wondered what would have happened if I never had went to the shop to get that juice box....
I probably would have dehydrated and died.
But that's not the point, because it was that juice box that changed my life.
It was apple, by the way.

--SEPARATOR--

It was just another Monday morning, I was marching down the street on my way to boring old school when I felt a little parched.
I checked in my wallet and sure enough I had two ten piece coins, what the hell could I get with 20p in times like these?

I gazed into the fridge, filled with colourful soft drinks. 50p for a bottle of water? In what world is juice cheaper than water?
So I picked up the 20p juice box with modest glee and headed towards the spotty fat faced cashier.

And that's when everything turned dark.

Nah, not really, that would have been the cool way of saying it, but what really happened is — I slipped on a moist floorboard, screamed like a 6 year old girl (I'm a 16 year old boy) and banged my head on a some bolognese sauce.

Then everything turned dark.

--SEPARATOR--

I awakened feeling a little fuzzy, the spotty fat faced cashier and an elderly man where watching over me, looking reasonably shook up.

“Oh thank goodness, she's alright.” said the old man.

Wait, what?

“Here let me help you up.” the spotty fat faced cashier offered me his hand.

“Ummm thanks.”

Wait, what's with my voice, it's all squeaky, I didn't damage my vocal chords screaming like a little girl did I?

“Do you need to go see a Doctor or something?” inquired the spotty fat faced cashier.

“I'm good.” I mumbled as I stumbled out the door.

Remember people, if you ever get a head injury — always go see the Doctor, you'd be wrong in the head not to! And well, wrong in the head to do so.... ANYWAY.....

So I'm walking down the street again, that's right, and I look in my hand and sure enough my juice box is without a dent.

MIRACLE.

I started slurping on the straw, when I noticed a group of lads, probably in the year above me, pointing at me and whispering to eachother.

Great, my lucks about to turn, I'm gonna get beaten up much like every other day. School sucks.
Yeah I'm that kid with no friends who somehow manages to get through everyday with a plastic smile on my face. Yo.

“Hey, what's your name?” asked the big tough guy at the front.

“You know my name John, so just leave me alone.”

“Actually,” he grabbed me by my arm to stop me from walking away, “I don't sweetcheeks.”

SWEETCHEEKS? What the f-

“Hey, don't hold her like that, you'll hurt her arm.” one of the other guys, Brandon, said as he removed John's monstrous hand from me.

HER arm? What the f-

“I'm sorry, I just haven't seen you round school before.” John looked embaressed.

Ok, what is going on here, these guys have beaten the living shit out of me everyday for the whole of my school-life, and now they're.... treating me like a chick or something?

John turned away, “I'll just leave you be, sorry to waste your time.”

Ok, so that was weird.

I continued walking up the hill towards school when I finally noticed something...

I was wearing tights?
And a skirt?
And I a bra?
AND I HAD BOOBS!?

Infact just looking down at my body, you could almost forgive those guys for thinking I was a chick, but seriously — what was going on?
I didn't go out dressed like this, and things only started getting weird after I collapsed in the shop....

Maybe I should go see a Docto-

“Hey!”

Was that aimed at me? Nobody ever says 'hey' to me?

I turned around to see a bit of a babe walking over, waving at me. When she came closer I recognised her as Katie, she was in a lot of my classes.
She was blonde, tanned, big breasted, she was.... well, one of the hottest girls in school pretty much!

“Alice, hey!”

Oh, she wasn't waving at me then, oh well...

“Alice!” she grabbed my shoulder, and hugged me, “Hey girl! How are you?”

“Ummm hey?” I smiled awkwardly.

“Oh, be right back, I left my phone back at home.” and with that she raced off back down the hill.

Ok, so this was getting super weird, and I could no longer deny it.... I had turned into a girl. It sounded weird, but the evidence was overwhelming.
I thought about waiting for Katie, but instead decided to leg it to school so I could take a look at myself in a mirror.

--SEPARATOR--

“Oh. My. God.” I stared at the reflection of myself.

I stroked my hair, slapped my cheek, and licked my finger to clarify that it was really me I was looking at.

Yeah, I'm just gonna say it.... I was a babe.
Dark brown hair,
Kissable lips,
C cup breasts,
And perhaps the longest legs I had ever seen.

As I stood facing the mirror, gob-smacked, another girl walked in. I recognised her instantly as Hillary, also blonde and also in a lot of my classes.

“Oh hey Alice! I like the lip-gloss, it looks good on you!” she said, also admiring my face.

“Oh ummm thanks.”

“Hey, Katie just rang me saying you ditched her just now..”

“Oh yeah, I.... kind of was in a hurry.”

“To do your makeup?” she giggled.

“No, I...”

“Don't worry, she'll understand.” She gave me a wink and ushered towards the door, “Now come on, we don't want to be late for English, Mr. Brunt will kill us and, more importantly, we wont get seats together!”

--SEPARATOR--

There's something about being in a classroom between two people who actually like and communicate with you, that I find assuring. I mean, usually I'm always fearful that someone might throw a pencil sharpener at me or something but now, sitting there in my girly clothes, I felt like someone.

And I was loving it.

I found myself laughing and joking with Katie and Hillary all through class, I can't remember the last time I smiled at school!
We helped eachother with the work, well mostly it was just me helping them — yes, they were your typical air head blondes but that was ok, because they were my friends. Heck, they were my best friends, the best friends I ever had! I was so freakin' excited!

Yes, all through that day it felt like I was in La La Land. (Sorry but don't you just love it when the title of the story is mentioned in the actual text! Anyway....)

We spent 2nd and 3rd periods (Maths and Geography) doing much the same as we had done before, it just felt great to be acknowleged by the teachers a little more too, you know?

Then, we spent Lunch together, where we also met up with a lot of other 'friends of mine'. And we spoke about celebs, playground gossip, boys....

“Hey, so any guys you like from our school Alice?” Hillary leaned forward and asked, grinning.

“Ummm no...”

“Oh come on, that doesn't sound convincing at all, surely there's someone you like?” Katie said, raising her eyebrows.

“Well....”

“Oooooh!” Katie and Hillary spoke in unison, leaning forward even further.

“Brandon's kind of nice.” I whispered.

“Oooooh! Is he the big muscly guy?” questioned Hillary.

“No, that's John, Brandon's the...”

“John's ginger friend.” Katie interrupted.

“Oh....” Hillary leaned back again.

“Oh come on, he's nice.”

“He saved you from evil John earlier didn't he?” Katie smiled, with a mouth full of salad.

“Well, yeah I guess he did....” I found myself looking dreamingly over at him.

Ok, this just got weird again.

--SEPARATOR--

The bell rang, signalling the end of lunch.

This period probably wasn't gonna be as good as the previous 3 since neither Katie, Hillary, or anyone else I knew was in my class. But that wasn't the worst part.... it was P.E.

Yes, it had come to my attention that I did, in fact, still have a penis.

Not sure how that works, but I did.

So how long could I last, half naked, with a bunch of other half naked girls without being found out?
And I tell you what really didn't help, the fact that I was pretty sure I was still attracted to a lot of these girls, meaning Alice Jr. will be even more noticeable!

But, with nothing but pure skillz, I managed to swipe off my tights and skirt and pull on my short-shorts without arousing any suspicion. Even Alice Jr. failed to get aroused.

I was still attracted to girls, right?

--SEPARATOR--

“Ok, hello class. Today we're going to play a little football.”

Mrs. Butterfield's plan was welcomed with sighs from the other girls. I presumed they wanted to do ballet, or whatever. But for me I had always liked football, despite not having friends to play with I often found myself playing by myself.

Mrs. Butterfield proceeded to guide us all out to the field, “Ok Ladies, let's start with a little 11-a-side match, Lucy and Jennifer can pick the teams.”

“Ok...” Lucy thought, “I'll pick Alice!”

I couldn’t believe it, ME first pick? Not last pick, but FIRST!

“Thanks Lucy,” I smiled as I walked over, “Why did you pick me though?”

“Because you're the only one who seemed at all excited about the prospect of a football match!”

We giggled throughout the remaining process of picking a team, before setting up a formation, with me upfront.

20 — 2.

Yes, that was the final score, and we were playing football, not rugby!

I bagged 14 of the goals and well.... I WAS AWESOME!
Mrs. Butterfield came over as soon as the match ended, and started begging me to join the school's ladies football team, claiming I was 'good enough to even play with the boys'!

And, of course, I said yes!

--SEPARATOR--

I met Katie and Hillary at the school gates at the end of the day, and they started congratulating me on my performance.

“Wait, how do you know about it?” I asked.

“It's the talk of the whole school, everyone's going on about how amazing you are at well, everything!” Katie spoke whilst clapping her hands frantically.

“And apparently John well fancies you now.” Hillary added.

“Urgh.” I rolled my eyes.

“Ooooh here he is now!” Hillary pointed out.

“Hide me!” I screamed. But, instead, both girls decided to push me out right infront of him.

“OH! Hey Alice! Really sorry about earlier I.... I heard about you in football, that's awesome!”

“Thanks” I blushed.

“So I was wondering, do you wanna go get some coffee or something?”

I turned around to Katie and Hillary who were nodding me on.

“Ummm....”

My answer was interruped with..... a kiss?

JOHN WAS KISSING ME!? ON THE LIPS! TOUNG AND EVERYTHING!?

I didn't quite know what to make of it, it was actually really nice. Like REALLY really nice.

He held me close, and I held him tight.

I was the coolest girl in school, kissing the coolest boy in school,
With a recognised talent, and tonnes of friends,
I couldn't be happi...

--SEPARATOR--

'ER'

,read the sign on the wall infront of me, I was in a bed, obviously in an Emergency Room, with a nurse beside me, but with no family, no friends, no breats, no long brown hair, no fucking nothing.

Damn.

up
107 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Head Trama

What a bang on the head can do cute little story -- RICHIE2

Gaah!

Well, that was kind of a downer ending. I had a feeling something was up, but that wasn't the thing I expected...

This story makes me want to

This story makes me want to cuddle him and tell him there will be college and everything will be better...

Highschool sucks... I can so understand his dream... I sometimes wished I was a girl too, just to escape the stupid guy crap. And a nerd girl is cute, while a nerd guy is creepy. Fucking gender bias.

Thank you for writing this interesting story...
I didn't really find what you meant in your remarks, but I guess it is a feminised power fantasy. His self esteem is about as high as mine was ^^

Beyogi

Haha!

Made me piss myself!

La La Land

What a dream

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

awww :'-(

This is so sad, dreaming of being happy and then waking up to reality...

nice little story, actually the end made me drop a tear or two.

grtz & hugs,

Sarah xxx

"Damn."

can I second that?

Dorothycolleen

DogSig.png

La la land?

WebDeb's picture

You forgot to include Tinky Winky?

Shame on you!!! :)