Jake's story Part 1-3

Printer-friendly version

------------------------------------------------------------
Pt 1

16 Year old Jacob Edwards finds that harsh words have even harsher consequences. Will he find happiness in his new life or will hate and a lust for revenge overtake him. Let’s find out.

“This is team one standing by“, “team two standing by“.
“This is alpha operation Edwards is go” The radio chatter ended and two black SUV'S started rolling toward an old Chevy pickup truck stopped at a red light.

The driver of the truck was 16 year old Jacob Edwards, Jake as every one called him wasn't a raciest as far as skin color went, and he was a decent guy most of the time, but when it came to trans gendered people he was a big time bigot.

His hate filled online rants have cost him almost all his friends and his family has become distant not having much to do with him.
As he sat at a red light two blocks from home listing to Kid Rocks low life
on his radio, two black SUV'S pulled up.

One stopped sideways in front of him and one stopped in back, he was blocked in.
As soon as they stopped three large men who looked and acted like a swat team got out of one of the trucks and started running toward him.

He reached across the truck to get his dads pistol out of the glove box, but they were to fast.

One busted the driver side window and opened the door while the other two grabbed and pulled him out of the truck.
Using what fighting skill he had, being in karate since he was five he had a’ lot of it, he got lose and started to run.

He got 20 feet then felt a sharp sting in his back. His running slowed his vision blurred; he slumped to his knees then lights out.

When he woke up he was strapped to a chair in a dark room, he had a single spotlight shining on him. He looked around and yelled hello into the darkness, soon after a female voice called out to him.

“Are you Jacob Kyle Edwards“?

“Y…Ye.Yes ma’am” he said.

“Do you know why you are here young man”? she asked him.
“No ma’am I don’t“, “why am I here”? Jake asked.

“BECAUSE YOU ARE A WORTHLESS BIGOT AND NEED TO BE PUNISHED“!!!A loud angry male voice called out only to be stopped by the woman.

“Sorry about that, know were where we”?

“Ah yes I was telling you why you’re here“.
“You are here because you have killed eight people“.

“WHAT!!! I haven't killed anyone you've made a mistake“ Jake yelled.
“SILENCE!! She yelled” Jake shut up when she said that.
“We have not made a mistake and yes you have killed people“ she said in a mater of fact tone.

“BUT HOW!? He yelled out.

“Your online rants have caused eight people to feel so bad about them selves, that they took there own lives“.

“Wait a minute, you mean to tell me that you kidnapped because of that”? Jake said.

“correct” the woman said.

“WHAT HA!! Just because a bunch dip shits couldn't take a few jokes and blew there own heads off your wanting to punish MEE!!”, “look bitch in case you haven't heard it’s a free country I'll say what I want“! Jake yelled.

“Mister Edwards you need to change your ways before anymore
people get hurt“!

“And we intend to help you do that, and when we are finished you will be the proper caring person you were meant to be“.

“Like HELL YOU WILL!!!
Now let me go dammit!” he yelled out.

“Oh yes we will let you lose in eighteen months that is“, Jake could feel the evil smile
the strange woman had on her face.

“I hereby sentence you to six months forced feminization and one year re education at Saint Helens boarding school“.

WHAT THE FU…Ow there was a sharp sting then lights out.

The next six months were a blur, the only times he was awake he was in a drug induced state. The whole time he was awake he couldn't see or feel anything.
Then one day he awoke fully.

The sunlight shone through the window as Jake slowly opened his eyes. He felt odd, his chest felt heavy and his head and body felt very strange.
He sat up in the bed and looked around the room; it was modest with a bed a desk, closet and a small bathroom. He slowly pulled the covers off put his feet off the bed onto the floor and stood up.

He looked to his right standing in the door was his dream girl, about 16 years old, five feet three, shoulder length dark brown hair, sky blue eyes and all the right curves.

She was wearing a light blue nightie that went to just below her butt, it had white lace around the bottom and thin straps over the shoulders, she was hot by all accounts.

He caught himself and said sorry I hope I didn't scare you, but could you tel... he stopped mid sentence, something was off about her.
When he talked her lips moved, he put his arm out to the side and so did she.

He looked at her then at the door and realized it was a mirror.
He looked down and saw he was wearing the nightie, he was the girl.

He thought this can't be real as he grabbed his breast, they had feeling.
One million thoughts rushed trough his brain then one struck him.
He bit his bottom lip and slid his hand under the hem of the nightie and down the front of his under wear. He fainted when he felt nothing there.

“Hey you wake up“, “WAKE UP“!!!

A girls voice called out, Jake slowly opened his eyes.
He saw a young rather good looking black girl kneeling beside him.
She had a very nice smile he thought.

Then it all came back to him, he jumped to his feet and took a fighting stance.
“WHERE THE HELL AM I“, he demanded.
“Please calm down“, the girl asked him.

“LIKE HELL I WILL“!!!, He headed for the door.
The girl grabbed him and gently pinned him to the floor, she was stronger then she looked.

The girl demanded for him to stop fighting, after a minute he complied.
She slowly stood up and helped Jake to the bed; he sat down and then pulled the covers up to his neck.

There was nothing but silence for about five minutes; Jake just stared at the girl.
After a moment the girl broke the silence.
“Hi...umm my..my; name is Lilly and I am your helper“,

“look I know your confused, scared and probably very angry but please let me explain“!
Jake nodded, and Lilly started.

“The people who brought you here are known as the institute for a better world”
“or better known as the I.F.B.W…”

“B…BU…BUT why am I a girl“?, Jake asked trying not to cry.

“Because you must have said or done something that cost a life or lives of someone who was transgender or gay“, said Lilly.

“But they can’t“, Lilly put her finger to his lips and said.
“They can and they have, so like it or not you are a girl now and
there's nothing you can do about it“.

“Besides you should be thankful, a lot of people would kill to go through the Procedures that you went through“.

Jake said nothing and tried to convince himself this was all a dream.

Lilly said “look I know what your going trough, me and you are in the same boat“.
“What do you mean?” Jake asked.

Lilly looked toward the window sighed then looked back at Jake.
“I used to be a boy too“, Jake's jaw dropped, “my name was Hector James Gomez“.

“Wait you were Mexican“?, Jake asked.
“Spanish” replied Lilly “there is a difference you know“.

Jake looked at her and said, “but your black how the hell did they do that“?.
“The same way they made you a girl, surgery and a’ lot of it“ Lilly said.
“Now back to my story“ she said.

“I was born in New Mexico in 1993 and when I was eight we moved to Chicago“.

“I was the only Spanish kid in a school full of black kids, and I was bullied all the time so needless to say I started to hate them;” I became an outcast I had no friends and didn't really want any“.

“Well a chat room friend told me about an online chat room for skin heads, so I posted a picture of one of my white cousins and made them think I was one of them“.

“One day I was beat up at school and when I got home I started posting the most hate filled rants ever made“. “I was told by some folks that they would handle it if I told them who attacked me, so I did“.

Two days latter the bodies of the three who attacked me were found in an alley,
they had been beaten to death.
And I was more then happy about it“.

“Then one night about two weeks later I was asleep when a swat team bust down my door, and low and behold thirteen months later here I am“.

Jake was silent for a minute before asking, “what happens now“.

Lilly smiled and said, “now we have to get you dressed and then I’ll take to induction were the school rules will be told to you and they will explain what changes have been made to you“.

Jake stayed on the bed while Lilly went to the closet and started gathering cloths. Lilly walked over to the bed and laid out the cloths,
it was your standard school girl uniform.

It had a knee length tartan skirt in red a matching blouse with the school crest on it, There were a pair of long white socks and a pair of white tennis shoes and last but not least a sports bra.

Jake looked at the cloths and then back to Lilly and asked,” do I have to“.

“YES” !!Lilly stated in a rather stern voice, its better to start now rather then later.

Lilly asked if he was ready, Jake stood and Lilly helped him get un dressed this is when he got a better look at himself, he looked at his underwear but they weren’t panties like he had thought, it was a goodnite disposable diaper he looked at Lilly and said “what the fuck“?

Lilly said “don't worry its just until you gain control of your new plumbing down there“, “I had to wear them for two months before I could control myself“. Lilly said as she walked to a small night stand opened it and grabbed a fresh diaper out then handed it to Jake, then she said “I will be right outside the door while you get dressed” as she walked out.

Jake felt like shit as the gravity of it all fell on his head; he looked at the out fit on the bed and at the diaper in his hand and started crying. It took a while but he finally got dressed after about an hour. He was so shocked at what he saw in the mirror he just stood there looking at his dream girl; the one he had always dreamed of being with but the only problem was; he was that girl.
He could feel the darkness gripping his heart, he knew his life was ruined and he would never be able to go home. He couldn’t let his family see him like this he would be disowned.

So at that moment he made a promise to himself
to track down the assholes that tore his life from him and exact
his revenge even if it cost his life in the process.

He turned and grabbed the handle of his door and said to him self “I will send them all to hell“!!, as he walked out.

------------------------------------------------------------
Pt 2

Jake walked out pulling the door shut behind him.
Lilly smiled and said, “hey every thing go alright in there”? “I thought I was going to have to call in a search party“.

Jake looked at her and gave a slight smile at her joke, but on the inside he was beyond angry, Jake has always been good at hiding his emotions.

But it was getting very hard to hold back his anger.

Lilly looked at him funny and said, “stay here ill be right back“, as she went into the room next to Jakes.

A few seconds later she came out with something in her hand, “hold still” she said as she pulled Jakes hair into a girly ponytail. “There ya go that looks a lot better“! said Lilly.

As they walked down the hall Jake looked around surveying his environment, Lilly looked at Jake and said.
“Your taking this alot better then we thought you would“, Jake wanted to take a swing at her but after that move she pulled in the bedroom before made him think twice.

Jake looked at her and said, “I guess I’m still too shocked that my life is over to be angry“.

Lilly stopped and pointed her finger at him and was about to tell him what for when they heard, “I’M A FUCKING BLACK GUY“!!!!!!

They both looked down the hall and saw a white guy backing out of one of the rooms with both hands extended in front of him self, The guy was saying; “please calm down“.
“LIKE HELL I WILL” !!!!, came a loud angry male voice from inside the room.

All the sudden a large black guy about 16 or 17 years of age came busting out of the room knocking the smaller white guy to the floor.
He came running down the hall toward Jake and Lilly, Jake stood off to the side but Lilly stood her ground, as the guy came running at her.

“Out of my way nig ughh“!!!, Lilly’s foot made contact with his throat sending him to the floor, as the boy lay on the floor stunned at what happened Lilly leaned over him and said.

“You had better not try that again or things could get a lot worse for you“, the boy looked at her and after he got his breath back said.

“How could this get any worse,” “I’m a fucking nig…,” Lilly shot him a look that sent chills up Jakes spine as the boy corrected himself, “I’m a black guy“.

“And so is that so bad at least your still a guy“, “I used to be Hispanic and a boy“, some of the color drained from the boys face, then Lilly said “so yeah it could get a lot worse cause if they can do it to me they can do it to you“.

“So I think you should calm down and listen to your helper unless you want to be sitting to pee for the rest of your life“, “YA GOT THAT?” the boy just nodded as Lilly helped him to his feet and in a shocked state he walked over to the white guy he had knocked down and helped him to his feet.

The white guy mouthed a silent thank you to Lilly as he and his charge walked back in to the room.

Lilly smiled at Jake and said. “That was fun, I knew taking kick boxing would come in handy at some point“, “know back to your oh poor pitiful me thing” as she looked at Jake.

“Look I know your shocked that your no longer a 6’2 200 LB, lady killer, but your life is only over when your not breathing anymore“. “Look you’re a very attractive teenage girl know with all the opportunities you had when you were a boy“.

“BUT I DON’T WANT TO BE A DAMN GIRL!!!!”, Jake yelled out but quickly came down trying to hold back his tears.

Lilly hugged him and said, “I know what your going through and it does get better it just takes time you’ll get used to it“, and hey” Lilly put two fingers under Jakes chin and looked into his eyes.

“Being a girl is pretty fun when you accept it“, you’ll see“. “And I’m sure me and you are going to become best friends in time“. They started walking some more until they came to a door and Lilly stopped.

“Here we are induction is in here“, “when you go in find your seat and wait till the head mistress is finished talking before you ask any questions. Ya got that“?

Jake nodded and walked in leaving Lilly out side.
The one thought in his head was to ride this out till he could find out who is behind this, then his revenge would come, in time that is.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Pt 3

When Jake walked in he saw three chairs at the front of the room placed in front of a table, as he walked over he noticed the feeling of his skirt and the weight on his chest as well as the obvious absence of a certain body part.

All this put together made Jakes blood boil as he found his seat. A few minutes passed before someone else came in, it was a young Asian girl in a very dazed state slowly walking over to take her seat.

Jake looked at her very close as she just sat there starring into space, she seamed to be a normal Asian girl until he noticed her deep green eyes, he didn’t think they fit her face he also wondered why she was there.

About five minutes later the black guy he saw earlier come in and sit down, after that an older woman in a high priced business suit came walking in the room with a middle aged man who looked like a younger Harrison ford following her.

They walked over and sat at the table facing Jake and the others, the woman looked at Jake and said. “Young lady please either put your legs together or cross them, I can see your underwear“.

Jake put his legs together and smoothed his skirt out, the woman smiled at Jake. But the man just stared at Jake while the woman began talking.

“I am head mistress Melisa Helens“, “I am the owner and principal of this school. This is Dr. Eric Rogers with the IFBW. He will be observing your progress as well as counseling you for the next twelve months wile you are here at our school“.

“Know before we begin if you will please come and retrieve the items on the table“, Jake stood and walked too the table.
On it were two choker necklaces and a bracelet, Jake went for the bracelet but the woman pointed at the choker so Jake took it and returned to his seat.
He looked at the choker in his hand, it was black with a wide silver clasp on the back and had a silver cross pendant hanging on the front, he looked at the others and saw that the boy had the bracelet witch was more of a metal arm band and the girl got the other choker.

The woman said to put them on, Jake hesitated but did as told, when he touched the two parts of the clasp together he heard a beep and a click. He tried to pull it off but it wouldn’t let go.

The woman said, “these are conditioning tools used by the IFBW to help you become the people we desire for you to become“.

“I am not going to sit here and say I don’t know any thing about the three of you or why you are here, we have brought you here because you are bigots“.

“I know there are thousands of bigots in this country and you are wondering why you are so special“, the woman paused to take a drink of water from the glass on the table before continuing.

“The three of you encourage bigotry and hate, each of you have through indirect actions, speeches or online rants“, she looked at Jake witch made him a bit uncomfortable. “You have cost the lives of innocent people“.

Jake noticed the man looking at him with a satisfied grin on his face. Jake spoke up.

“So if you don’t like us that much why don’t you just kill us and save all that money you spent to do this to us“?, the woman looked at him and said.

“Miss Edwards we are not murderers” , “we believe in rehabilitation and giving people a second chance at life“, not just shooting them then leaving their body’s in the gutter”! she said.

“we also believe in the old saying”, “cut the head off the snake and the body dies” “In other words if we take the people like you who insight violence toward others off the street and put you in the shoes of those you hate then maybe you’ll change for the better“, “we have already seen a severe drop in hate driven crimes since we started this program fifteen years ago“, “so that alone proves our program works“.

“But I didn’t hate girl so why didn’t you just leave my member intact”? Jake asked.

“We have tried that before but the students testicles almost died and ran the risk of becoming cancerous”.

“So what happens if I don’t change and I keep doing as I have been”? Jake asked with a little false smugness.

“if you don’t change O’well, you’ll be free to go after twelve months, and then it will be up to you weather or not you accept your new life or not“.

“Know on to the rules“, “YOU CANT DO THIS“!!!!! Jake yelled out as he stood from his seat.

The woman looked at him and said, “watch me” as she held out a keychain remote and when she pushed the button Jake screamed as shock after shock from his choker sent him to the floor.

After a few seconds she let go of the button and told Jake to retake his seat, fearing another shock he did as told.

“Now the rules are simple do not try to escape you will be found. Be on time to your classes and obey your teachers“.

“Now this is your dorm building it is one of five on campus and the only one used by the IFBW to house your kind witch are marked by the choker necklaces and bracelets like you are now wearing“.

“The rest of the students are here as normal students and have no knowledge of the IFBW or your past so its best to keep that to your selves unless you wish to become the class jokes because no one will believe you“.

“Just like the last few who tried and were labeled as crazy nut jobs for the rest of that year“, “but that’s up to you“ the woman said with a smile

The black kid said, “So because you don’t like us because of our opinions you turn me into a fuckin niggggggaghhhhhhh!!!!,
He fell to the floor in pain.

“That’s another thing the woman said, your bracelets and chokers will shock you if you use any foul language, raciest slurs or bigative remarks“. “It will recognize them and give you a quick reminder of why you are here“.

“Now you may leave“, “your helpers are outside and will show you around the campus and tell you where your classes will be. They will also show you the campus amenities“ the woman said as she was leaving.

Jake stood from his chair and walked out the door to find Lilly he was more pissed then he had been since he woke up, as he found Lilly he thought to himself.

“THAT BITCH IS GOING PAY FOR THIS” !!!

-------------------------------------------------------------

To be continued. Kayla D.

up
118 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Needs work or an editor to help

Title says it all. Many incorrect words or misspelled words throughout the story and needs idea or speaker separation by using more paragraphs.

good start

pretty good start :) as for pointing out mistakes... not gonna happen. I was always taught unless your willing to step up and help, just enjoy it :) (not excatly how grandpa put it, but somethings can't be shared) :P

I play online games *rolls eyes* yes I am one of those people :P
Fav puplished authors atm are Patricia Briggs (Mercy Thompson series),Carrie Vaughn (Kitty series), Kim Harrision.

Good story will look forward

nikkiparksy's picture

Good story will look forward too how thing's develop for the new girl from here on out:).

I fink it grate kayla

plase keip it goin.

LoL
Rita

Age is an issue of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!
(Mark Twain)

LoL
Rita

Your story does not make very

Your story does not make very much sense if this company is doing this it is illegal and making the main character who hates trans people a real girl defeats the main purpose also it was to short and the protagonist would have been overwhelmed by the estrogen and cried