Diary of Hortense

Printer-friendly version
Diary of Hortense
By Stanman63
Melanie Ezell's Big Closet Ultimate Writer's ChallengeThanks To Melanie Ezell's Big Closet Ultimate Writer's Challenge For Inspiration
Synopsis Hortense Willikins always had a reputation as a witch among the people of her small town. After her death, it came as a surprise when the locals discovered that she had left everything she had to one person, that person was me.

[-][+][-]
I am an amateur magician who has yet to make my break into the spotlight. But how can I when I am smaller than my lovely assistants? My name is Hector Anthony Willikins. I was adopted by my foster parents Lance and Virginia Le Gaul when he retied from active duty in the Marines. He was one of the volunteers who helped out after the Twin Towers fell. When he saw me crying over the shattered remains of my birth mother, he carried us away and I felt safe and secure in his arms.

Papa Lance and Mama Gina treated me as if I was their son and big brother to the triplets: April, May, and June. The girls were all carbon copies of their willowy, petite mother in body, but with their own hair and eye color: April, blond, hair, hazel eyes; May, strawberry-blond, green eyes; and June, brunette, grey eyes. Like Mama Gina, they love to dance and were involved in ballet, cheer, gymnastics, and skating when they learned to walk, which made my life very interesting as I was always involved with their activities.

Not that I minded, far from it in fact. You see, I actually enjoyed being the only boy around to help out. Whenever they needed a Prince Charming, or Robin Hood, I got to wear a toga and tights and have fun with my sisters, knowing that they'd be ready to help me out whenever I wanted to play. Me, I loved playing outside those fun games where one person is "IT" and must somehow "TAG" one of the other players as well as team sports. Having three pretty sisters made me rather popular with the other girls until we got older, then the boys tried to get me to help them get a date with one of my sisters.

That made me quite popular in school with the geeks as well as I tended to sit with them instead of the popular crowd with my sisters. We knew that we could have ignored the unpopular crowd. But our parents taught us to use our status to help others whenever possible, which is when we met the true underdog, Gloria. She was a timid, shy brunette who simply needed for someone to help her to see that she was pretty. Since I had a magic show, we got her to be my assistant. She looked real cute in that shiny red leotard and hose, best of all, she was soon popular.
[-][+][-]
That was when I learned about my Legacy. I told my family who encouraged to go and find out about myself, little knowing the Truth. I went into the Office of Dewey Cheatum and Howe where I was led to a private room with a golden music box on a table. I turned the crank and the box played a song that created a hologram of a young witch, "Greetings my descendent. I am Hortense Willikins,your great aunt."

"Too bad we can't talk, Great Aunt Hortense."

"Oh, but we can, because I am a witch."

"WHAT?"

She waved her hand to calm me, "Child, I can see the power in you, but is yet to activate."

"What will happen to me once it's activated?"

"You will become your true self and be the greatest lady magician."

"But I am happy as I am."

"What of Chad?"

"He left when he learned that I was a boy, not the girl that I was dressed as that Halloween."

"When you become your True Self, you will find True Love in Chad, and your sisters will find their true loves."

"Do it!"
[-][+][-]
Now Chad and I live happily in the mansion left by Great Aunt Hortense where I found many spells to help those in need, never charging for what I did to honor Great Aunt Hortense.
My family is very happy and prosperous in their endeavors and like me, have started families thanks to my legacy..
[-][+][-]
Finis

up
52 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

O_O

I was expecting the brother to actually stay a brother since you listed this as Non transgender, misnamed tags, please fix it. Why cant a brother have 3 sisters and stay a boy? It's not like it's that hard, I've known plenty of guys that aren't girls that have all sisters. Heck I have all brothers, does that mean I should be a boy? Never understood that trope oh well.

I know who I am, I am me, and I like me ^^
Bisexual, transsexual, gamer girl, princess, furry that writes horror stories and proud ^^

I know who I am, I am me, and I like me ^^
Transgender, Gamer, Little, Princess, Therian and proud :D