The Skating Dress - Part 1

Printer-friendly version

The Skating Dress
by LostNeo

 
It was the day before Halloween and I was hanging out with my best friend Bryan playing Mario Brothers on the Nintendo Wii. My Mom was out shopping for food and my Halloween Costume. I was due for a hair cut but my Mom was always busy working and with my Dad being Truck driver she didn't seem to have time.

"So what costume do you think your Mom will get you Cody?" Bryan asked me.

"I hoping she'll get me a Super-Hero costume or something cool,"I said.

"Yeah, that would be great. Maybe we can get pics in our costumes," Bryan said smiling at me.

"What's your costume?" I asked him.

"Um I'm not sure I'll probably go as a hobo or something," he said.

"Well you better hurry up and think of what to wear. Halloween is tomorrow," I said, shaking my head at him.

"Yeah yeah I know!" Bryan said.

There was a knock on Bryan's bedroom door.

"Cody? Your Mom is on the phone. She wants to talk to you," Bryan's Mom said.

"Okay, Miss Graham... be right there," I said getting up.

She handed me the phone and smiled at me before heading back down stairs.

"Hi Mom, what's up?" I said.

"Hi Cody. I just got back from Shopping. I picked up your Halloween costume, if you want to come home and try it on," she said.

"Of Course I do, Mom. I'll be right there," I said happily.

"Okay, sweetie, see you shortly," she said.

I hung up the phone and looked over at Bryan.

"I'll see you later! I'm going home to try on my Halloween costume," I said happily"

"Okay, cool! I'll see you later Cody," Bryan said, turning off his Wii.

I went downstairs then put my shoes on.

"Bye Miss Graham. I'm going home to try on my Halloween costume," I said

"Okay have fun Cody! That reminds me; I need to get a costume for Bryan," she said.

"That would be a good idea! He's thinking about being a hobo," I said to her.

"Oh he is is he? I think I can get a better costume than that for him. You should get going, Cody. I hope I'll get to see your costume," Miss Graham said, waving to me.

"You will Miss Graham; see you later," I said waving back to her.

I headed home; it was just across the street so I got home in a bit of a hurry.

"Hi Mom, I'm home," I said taking off my shoes.

"That was fast. You must of run," my Mom said, smiling at me.

"I rushed here can I see my costume, now please?" I asked her as I sat down on the couch.

"Yes you can. It's in the blue bag beside you. I'm sorry; it's all they had left" she said.

I picked up the bag and looked inside and I saw something pink. It looked like a dress! I blinked and took it out of the bag. It was a pink skating dress. I looked over at my Mom.

"I can't wear this Mom," I said, sounding disappointed.

"I'm really sorry All the costumes were gone; I was lucky enough to even get that one for you." She frowned.

"But it's a girl's costume and I don't look anything like a girl. People will laugh at me!" I said, looking at the costume.

"I can help you so people won't know you're a boy when you wear it. I know you love Halloween and I would hate for you to miss out on all the fun, " my Mom said, smiling at me.

"You're right, Mom. I don't want to miss out on all the fun. Can you really make it look like I'm a girl?" I asked her sounding a bit nervous.

"Yes I can, sweetie. Do you want to try on the costume? I got some skin coloured tights and girl's underwear for you too," she said as she gave a hug.

'Um okay..I guess so, Mom," I said still a bit nervous.

"Don't worry Cody. I know you'll make a pretty girl. Now go and put the underwear on. You'll need help with the tights and dress," my Mom said handing me the package.

I took the package of girl's underwear and went into the bathroom. I couldn't believe I was doing this. I undressed and opened the girl's underwear. They felt a lot softer than my underwear. I pick out a light blue pair and slipped them on. They felt so soft on me. I made sure I was all tucked in then I put on my bathrobe and went back out to my Mom.

"Okay, sweetie. Sit down and I'll help you with your tights," she said, smiling at me.

"Okay Mom," I said as I sat down on the couch.

My Mom rolled the tights up my legs. I stood up and she rolled them up the rest of the way. I rubbed my legs; they felt so great with tights. I felt like I never wanted to take them off.

"Mom? Tights feel so good on my legs!" I said,blushing

"Yes they do, sweetie. You don't need to be embarrassed. After Halloween, if you want you can wear tights around the house, " my Mom said gently to me.

"I..I would like that, Mom," I said still rubbing my legs.

"Okay, sweetie, now let's put the dress on you," my Mom said while taking out the dress and unzipping the back.

I nodded and took off my robe and slipped into the dress then my Mom zipped me up. It felt so soft on me.

"Wow, Mom! This is so soft and comfy," I said doing a twirl.

"I see someone is having fun already. Now let's do your hair and make-up so you can see how you look," she said, smiling at me.

I sat down on a chair and my Mom put my hair in a pony tail and then she put some make-up on me to make me look like a girl.

"Okay, sweetie. All done; you can go look in the mirror," my Mom said smiling at me.

I got up a bit excited and went and looked in the tall mirror we had. I couldn't believe the pretty girl in the mirror was me.

2711.jpg

"Mom? I look so pretty," I said giggling.

"Yes you do, sweetie! I've always wanted a daughter!" my Mom said, coming over and giving me a hug.

I hugged and smiled back at her. I was really happy my Mom got me a great costume.

"Mom can I leave my costume on the rest of the night please?" I asked her. I really didn't want to take it off.

"Yes you can, sweetie. Just be careful okay? Oh and your Dad will be home for supper tonight," my Mom said still hugging me.

"He will? Maybe I should take off my costume then..." I was unsure about how my Dad would react to me dressed as a girl.

"No. Don't be silly, sweetie. I already called your Dad and told him about your costume. He's looking forward to seeing it," my Mom said.

"He is?" I asked my Mom.

"Yes,sweetie, he is. We both talked about having a daughter but we don't have the time right now. I hope you're okay with it," my Mom said.

I blinked. "You want me to be your daughter?"

"Only if you want to, sweetie. I'm not going to force you to do anything you don't want to," my Mom said smiling at me.

"I would like that lots, Mom! Girl's clothes are much nicer than mine." I smiled at her.

I saw how happy she was to have a daughter and I did enjoy wearing tights and my Skating Dress. My Mom smiled at me and gave me a big hug.

"Sweetie? I'm going to go get supper ready. Please put your boy clothes in your room and come down and help me," she said.

"Okay Mom. I'll be right down." I picked up my boy clothes and went up to my room.

The Skating dress brushed against my tights as I went upstairs. It felt really nice. I put my clothes by my bed then went and looked in my mirror. I still couldn't believe I looked like a pretty girl. I wonder what Bryan would say when he saw me like this. I didn't really care. I loved my costume and it made my Mom really happy. I headed back downstairs to help her out with supper. She smiled at me when I came into the kitchen.

"Put on an apron, sweetie. You don't want to ruin your costume," she said, handing me one.

I took it and put it on. Then she tied it for me.

"Thanks, Mom! Now what can I do to help?" I asked looking around.

"You can stir the spaghetti, sweetie," she said, smiling at me.

I went over and started stirring while my Mom made salad; I was enjoying helping my Mom with dinner. I heard the front door open. I turned and looked. It was my Dad coming home; all of a sudden I was really nervous...

To be continued...

I helped a bit with the proofing; please be kind to these old eyes? Andrea D.

up
355 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

The Skating Dress

Like the pic.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

great start

Great start and it looks to be a fun story ... the picture is a nice touch..
keep the good story comming .... Peace Rone welles XO

Nice ..........very much

Nice ..........very much enjoyed it ............thank you........... :)

Thank you all

LostNeo's picture

I'm enjoying writing this story I almost have part two done already and will be posting it soon.Also I will be finishing up My other story hopefully soon as well take care.

Clothing

Diesel Driver's picture

I've always been kind of jealous of the nice materials most female intended clothing is made of. This story tells what I would have done had my parents allowed it. In reality I think my parents would have freaked out and I'd probably have gotten a beating. I remember some interesting times when I had to stay home with the flu or something. This story reminded me of good times.

Chris

The skating dress

That is some very understanding parents

The skating dress part 1

That was a great costume and it was a great mother to get it everybody is happy

Girls rule