The Metro-incident

Printer-friendly version

The Metro-incident

by Misrah

Missy was heavily breathing while she ran through the barely lighted corridors of the metro station as fast as she could. She stumbled around the corner, nearly tripped.

"Over there! Just got around the corner over there!"

The voice she heard was filled with hatred. They were hunting her. But why, lord why?
She sprinted down the stairs to the area where the trains used to arrive. It was late in the night. In like an hour the station would be closed. There was noone around she could have called for help. It was spring break-time and many people had left the town to go on a holiday with their families.

She herself had no loved ones. She had done the late shift tonight and got out late. She had been tired to death, but now all her senses had awoken again due to the adrenaline.

"They're coming to get us. You're not strong enough to do this. Leave them to me!"

"No, you always get us into trouble." Craig could hear the sheer fear out of Missy's voice.

"You can't beat them! There are to many of them!"

With the term 'them' she was refering to the three brutal looking guys that were following them. They had met them when they where changing trains on their way home.

"I can!" Craig shortly stopped to catch some breath. "But for Pete's sake you gotta let me do it while I still got some air in my lungs, girl!"

"No, no! We have to get away! Just away! They're dangerous!"

Right in that very moment their persecutors came running around the corner. The hateful, angry look on their leaders face who sprinted towardst her creeped the shit out of Missy. She instantly started to run from him again.

"We're not supposed to run from them. We'll just run out of breath finally and they'll beat the shit out of both of us. Goddamnit, be reasonable just for once Missy!"

"But they'll hurt us! They're like animals!"

"And animals are dumb and easy to trick."

Missy took a look back behind them and caught a sight at the three attackers. If she would have any air left she would have screamed in panic. But just an unaudible gasp came out.
They came nearer and nearer, they were faster then them.

"FUCKIN' SHIT, MISSY! LET ME DO THIS! I C A N DO IT! JUST TRUST ME!"

In that moment Missy stumbled and fell on her hands, down to the floor.
Their persecutors came nearer. Their leader went in front, coming closer. "So, you're done running, you bitch? Ready for some pain?" He sinisterly grinned.

Missy got up, sobbing desperately not knowing what to to anymore.

The aggressor in front came nearer, getting up his fists. "Well, here goes you pile of shit!"

Missy trembled in dispair. She couldn't take it anymore, gave up...

"CRAIG!" she screamed.

Craig's big hairy arm just lightninged in her sight from the right side beneath. The gruesome, merciless punch threw the head of his opponent backwards. Blood sprayed from his nose all over the floor when the bully tumbled back and fell to the ground.

Craig looked at his blood covered knuckles and grinned.

"Now we're talking... - So just bring it on, you fuckers."

------------

"Ouch! Bad one..." Matterson grimaced when the man grabbed the hair of one of his opponents, then jumped up and rammed his knee into the face of the aggressor which had hunted him before.

Inspector Wallace rewinded the video and let it run again, this time in slow motion. All the years in investigation had sharpened his senses, making him a most efficient observer and profiler.

The 'victim' seemed to be a quite tall caucasian man. He wore a boilersuit. The kind like it's known to be worn by mechanics or factory workers of the auto-industry. Besides that he wore a white T-Shirt and a leather jacket.

"Look at that. Seems like he's talking to someone."

He rewinded the tape again to show the younger officer what he meant.
The surveillance tape of the Metro-company again returned to the beginning of the sequence, showing the young man again.

"Yes, you're right sir. He's saying something..."

Wallace observantly looked at the screen as the tape continued.

"You see this? This abrupt change in facial expression? One moment he seems to look totally afraid, but the next..."

He paused the tape after the face of the man just had changed from being awfully scared to tears to uncontrolled wrath.

"Right out of the blue..." The inspector thoughtfully stroked his beard.

-The End-

up
100 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Author's notice

Author's notice
O.k., guys. This is a completely fictional story. I just got the idea what it would be like if the TG/TF-liking part of me would have it's own persona and would be able to act as such. This finally led me to the ground idea for this story. - So don't worry, folks. I'm allright here. ^^ Just wanted to say so since I already received a quite worried sounding PM here. XD

------------
"Die Gedanken sind frei / Sie fliegen vorbei
Kein Mensch kann sie wissen / kein Jäger sie schiessen
Mit Kugeln und Blei / Die Gedanken sind frei"

------------
"Die Gedanken sind frei / Sie fliegen vorbei
Kein Mensch kann sie wissen / Kein Jäger sie schießen
Mit Kugeln und Blei / Die Gedanken sind frei"

Your signature vs. your story...

Andrea Lena's picture

...It's so much more than just a physical struggle noted by strangers. I think your story really does touch the heart of who we k know we are; even now much in the same way 'he' longs for and speaks to 'her,' the me I am becoming. The thoughts are free; that which we all so yearn for that may never come so alive as in stories and poems like this. Thank you!


Dio vi benedica tutti
Con grande amore e di affetto
Andrea Lena

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

a bit of clarification please

Yes I am not mainstream (apparently) or not part of your local slang at least but I must ask this question.

I KNOW what a TG is... without a doubt! BUT I have never heard of a TF. Please define.

foxxe_bc.jpg
>> Foxxe Wilder >>

@ Foxxe^^ It's just short

@ Foxxe
It's just short for 'transformation(s)'. One of the main topics most of the stories I read and write are all about.

P.S.
Don't mind. I'd say none of us are "main stream". ;)

------------
"Die Gedanken sind frei / Sie fliegen vorbei
Kein Mensch kann sie wissen / kein Jäger sie schiessen
Mit Kugeln und Blei / Die Gedanken sind frei"

------------
"Die Gedanken sind frei / Sie fliegen vorbei
Kein Mensch kann sie wissen / Kein Jäger sie schießen
Mit Kugeln und Blei / Die Gedanken sind frei"

The Metro-incident

He HULKED out.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

interesting, I liked it

I've had the feeling of being two people on occasion. Very good story.

Dorothycolleen

DogSig.png

Only on occasion?

Shrink thinks it very important I 're-integrate my two personalities'. (1) What does that mean? (2) Which am 'I'? (3) Why the hell would I want to?

Creepy

Lol... that's slightly creepy you know... Seriously how does that work? How do you get two personalities? Sry - I'm just interested and have no idea :\

About the story... I kind of wonder how missy managed to get those brutes following her.

Thank you for writing this interesting but creepy story.

Beyogi

Ok...

There is boy me and girl me but I don't identify all that well with either of them (apparently). I'm sorry you find it creepy. I'm still trying to work out who and what I am.

Missunderstanding I guess.

Well... I mean multiple personality disorder is kind of creepy... I don't know if that is what you do. I have kind of the reverse problem... There is only me and then there is what people interprete into me. I do something and think it is perfectly normal, but people think that is a female, male or just alien thing to do.

So you don't have a multiple personality but show two faces to the world? And neither one is the real you?

Truthfully? I don't know.

I mostly show one face to the world. The 'taught' face. Here I show two or glimpses of two. My "better half" is some thing "I" could not live without but is often AWOL. I don't want to be one face and cannot be (present) the other. I have trouble identifying as either. One I don't like, the other I cannot be. So I must find a way to integrate these two aspects of myself. Without both I cannot be complete I don't know what this means but no, it is not multiple personality disorder. You are correct that neither face is the real me. I am more and less than both.