Feedback

Printer-friendly version
Feedback
By Stanman63
Melanie Ezell's Big Closet Ultimate Writer's ChallengeThanks To Melanie Ezell's Big Closet Ultimate Writer's Challenge For Inspiration
Synopsis :With all the advancements electronics have made over the last few years, it is inevitable that certain... unlikely, glitches will turn up. For me, it was a gender change that I and my girlfriend wanted.

[-][+][-]
Carl's View
[-][+][-]
I simply can't believe my good fortune, but I have found completion in becoming the woman that I always wanted to be, all because of a glitch in the identity software of Computech. Now, I am in my girlfriend's body and she is in mine and we couldn't be any happier.

We graduated from Graceland High School where I excelled as a computer programmer and she excelled in gymnastics. Thanks to her popularity, she was Homecoming Queen and I was her escort.

Kelly Anne was a petite brunette with sparkling blue eyes who loves animals. She loves wearing a T-shirt with an animal on it with her shorts, skorts, or skirts to show off her legs in matching hose.

Best of all, she volunteers for the Main Street Humane Society where she cares for quite a variety of animals left in their care. Heck, I've seen her with an Anaconda wrapped around her as she fed it some sort of meaty mush. That girl has no fear of animals.
[-][+][-]
Kelly Anne's View
[-][+][-]
I simply can't believe my good fortune, you see, I have found completion in the man that I know as well as I do myself, all because of a program that he ran. It switched our bodies and made us better than we were before.

We both graduated from Graceland High School where I excelled in gymnastics and he excelled as a computer programmer. My being a gymnast let me be in the Graceland High School Marching Band where I was one of the Graceland High School Marching Band Angels.

Yes, our costumes were white and we had capes shaped like wings and wore shiny white hose, but the band wore the school colors of red and blue. I had fun in our senior year when I became the Homecoming Queen with Carl as my escort.

Carl would make a perfect 'Harry Potter' double except that he has blond curly hair that with his small stature, makes him more of a 'Shirley Temple' double.

Even though he is my size, he has NEVER dressed as a girl, not even for Halloween. Well, he has been Peter Pan and a Satyr for Halloween and a play, but he is not one to let other's name calling or bullying get to him too much. And why should he when he can trounce anybody who lays a hand on him?

No, I have seen too often the results of the school's bullies attempts to bully Carl. Other than that, he NEVER gets into a fight, unless it is to help another.

His dad taught him how to defend himself against bullies as he was on the small side. Like his dad, he taught Martial Arts to anybody who asked for it. Kevin dressed in black all of the time, except for his karate gi, which was white.

While Carl was quiet, unless you asked him about plants, then he'd get animated as he lovingly described his beloved subject. He worked with his mother in the Graceland Green House and Flower Shop where he took care of the rare and beautiful orchids and roses kept there.
[-][+][-]
Carl's View
[-][+][-]
When I saw her name in an E-Mail asking for help with her computer, I thought' Why not call her and talk about things? We might not have been all that close, but we had a definite connection.'. I sent her an E-Mail.

Kelly Anne, I am Kevin from high school. You said in your E-Mail that you need help with your computer. Do you live in the city? If so, then I can help you personally rather than over the phone.
[-][+][-]
Kelly Anne's View
[-][+][-]
Seeing his name on an E-Mail, I clicked on it and found that he was willing to help me with my computer problem. I had unfortunately downloaded some sort of virus that had messed up my password setting so that I couldn't use my computer.

I sent him an E-Mai with my address and a suggested a rendezvous time and after I sent it, he sent back a reply confirming the date. So, I got my apartment and myself ready for our date.
[-][+][-]
Carl's View
[-][+][-]
Kelly Anne was a knockout in her LBD, and I could tell that she appreciated my attention. After dinner, we went to her computer where I installed my troubleshooter disk and that's when things changed for both of us. Next thing I knew, I was in Kelly Anne's body and from the reaction, I could tell that Kelly Anne was in mine.
[-][+][-]
Kelly Anne's View
[-][+][-]
WOW! Carl was a dreamboat in his traditional black slacks, dress shirt, loafers and belt. Was I ever glad that I'd worn my LBD. I'd kept my figure through diet and exercise and I liked how he was looking at me. It was after dinner that things changed for us. When he installed a program into my computer, we switched bodies. It turns out that his program reacted with the computer virus to correct a mistake in us. He wanted to be a girl, I wanted to be a boy.
[-][+][-]
Carl's View
[-][+][-]
We found out that somehow, there was some sort of feedback from my program destroying the virus. Now, we had each other's memories and each other's skills and talents. Together, we were able to adjust my program so that anybody could with the program, get the body that they wanted. Now we work with the Transgendered Community to help them achieve the body that they want. As for the two of us, we are now married and expecting our very first child.
[-][+][-]
Finis

up
68 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos