Trailer Park Baby Chapter 51 & 52

Printer-friendly version

Chapter 51: Sarah

I was all ready to go on the trip, I had packed Sissy's and my clothes, and a bag with diapers. I had planned on packing them with Sissy's clothes, but they took up too much space.

I hadn't told Dave what I was bringing for Sissy to wear, I wanted it to be a surprise. I knew he would be surprised by the diaper bag that I had bought. I wanted to bring spare clothes for Ashley and Sissy to the Park, and a couple spare diapers, and that seemed to be the easiest thing to use. I really didn't need to buy a pink one, but he would be dressed as a girl.

Thursday morning, Dave showed up around 9:30 instead of in the afternoon like I had suggested. "Morning Dave, what brings you around so early?"

"I was bored. All my work is done, and I didn't feel like just sitting around alone all morning."

"Good idea. Besides you can help me watch Mrs. Parks twins for a couple of hours."

"Cool, I can play with them for a while."

"Yep, now let's get you dressed."

"What do you mean? I am dressed," he said with a slightly scared look.

"You need a diaper and different clothes. The twins already know that you wear diapers, and it might confuse them if you aren't wearing one."

"They are so little, they probably don't remember. It might confuse them if I am dressed as Sissy though."

"Well, I want you in a diaper, and I didn't plan on dressing you as Sissy anyway. Now come on, or do I have to carry you?"

Dave sighed, and headed down to the nursery. I followed along chuckling at him. In the nursery I picked him up and sat him on the changing table. I stripped and diapered him, then pulled out a blue onesie for him to wear. With him dressed I picked him up.

He yelled, "Sarah I need more clothes than this," and started squirming in my arms.

"No you don't, unless you were planning on going out. You weren't planning on going out were you?"

"No, but…"

"So what's the problem? The twins aren't going to care, and no one else will see you," I said, knowing full well that Mrs. Parks would.

"But," he sighed giving in.

"Don't worry," I said as I carried him back to the living room.

Dave was sitting on the floor sort of playing with the toys I had gotten out for the twins, and just waiting, when there was a knock on the door. I peaked out to make sure that it was Mrs. Parks before letting her in.

She lifted the twins in one at a time, and they ran in yelling "Davey." Dave looked up and saw Mrs. Parks, his eyes got big and he blushed a dark red.

Mrs. Parks looked over at Dave, "Hi Dave." He mumbled a hello, and then she turned back to me, "So is Dave helping or are you babysitting three?"

"Oh, Dave is going to play with them. We're leaving tonight, and he came over early."

"I hope you are going to let him get dressed before you leave," she laughed. "Thanks for watching them, I'll be back in a few hours. Bye boys."

All three of them looked back and the twins cried out, "Bye Mommy." Dave took that opportunity to start tickling them. Mrs. Parks went out the door, and I watched them for a little bit, before going to my office.

For the next few hours, I finished up my work for the week, occasionally hearing some laughs and squeals coming from the living room. I'm sure that some of them came from Dave too.

When I heard a knock on the door, I glanced at the clock, and figured that it would be Mrs. Parks. Coming down the hallway, I saw Dave headed towards the door. "Dave do you really want to answer the door looking like that?"

He stopped and looked down at himself, went "Eeep" and ran back to the twins. I laughed and answered the door. It was Mrs. Parks and she stepped in. When she said hello, the twins came running out calling out 'Mommy."

She kneeled down to give them hug, and I heard one say, "Davey wet, Mommy change?"

She looked up at me, and I shrugged. "It's up to Dave, I don't care."

She looked over at Dave, "Do you need a change?" He nodded. "Do you want me to do it?"

Dave looked scared. I could tell that he didn't know what to do. I had changed his diaper, and maybe Judy and the nurses at the hospital. I was older than he was, and the nurses were, well nurses, but Mrs. Parks was his age.

He finally nodded, and they went off to the nursery. I heard him giggle, and wondered what was happening. A few minutes later they came back. Dave and I gave the twins a hug, and Mrs. Parks left with them.

I looked at Dave, "Is everything OK?"

He went and sat on the couch, "Yeah, I was just really nervous. I mean, she's my age. I guess she treated me like she does her twins. At least she didn't seem to be bothered. She was surprised by my lack of hair."

"You weren't nervous when Steve changed your diaper," I pointed out.

His jaw dropped, "Uh, when did Steve change my diaper?"

I think my jaw dropped when he said that, "You don't remember Steve changing your diaper?"

"No, I don't. When did he do that?"

"The Friday that he went on with you on your walk. Just before you took a nap. Do you remember talking to Steve and I?"

He got a thoughtful look on his face. "About me being scared all the time?" I nodded. "Steve said he was afraid of heights?" I nodded again. "Then… He did! I had forgotten about that, but then again I don't remember a lot from that morning."

"So now that you remember it, what do you think about it?"

He looked like he was about to cry, "Sarah, how will I ever face Steve again?"

I stifled a laugh, "Dave, he was here most of the next day. Did he do or say anything to make you think that he wasn't still your friend. Or that he thought any less of you?"

"No," he dragged out. "I'm lucky to have him as a friend. You too."

I nodded, "And Ashley, and Bob, Thor, Joe, Judy, and even Mrs. Parks. So you are fine with her changing your diaper?"

"Yeah, but I don't want her to do it all the time." Dave gave me a hug, "I guess I'll pick up all these toys now."

I smiled as he started crawling around picking up toys, "Dave I'll make us some lunch."

We had lunch and Dave got all messy again. I gave him a bath, and rediapered him. This time I put him into a pink onesie, and shorts. I put his hair into pigtails, and told him that other than his sandals he was set to go.

I went back to my office, and Dave went to watch TV. Not long afterwards there was a knock at my door, and then it opened. A yell of "Sissy" confirmed that Ashley was here. I walked down to where they were and saw Dave giving Judy a hug.

Judy gave me a hug and then Ashley one. Then she spoke to Ashley, "Ashley, I want you to do everything that Sarah and Dave tell you to do. And to not give them any troubles."

Ashley nodded, and said, "Yes mommy." I didn't really expect any problems from her.

Judy looked at me, and then back down to Ashley. "Ashley, Sarah told me that you asked her if you could wear a diaper. I imagine that you have asked Dave too." Dave nodded. "I'm not mad, but you should have asked me. Now if you want to wear one this weekend, you can. But there are some rules. First you have to tell Sarah before you leave, and you have to wear one the whole weekend. That means that you can't use the bathroom at all."

"Mommy I still want to know what it feels like to wear one, but not that much. I won't ask Sarah or Dave to let me wear one any more."

"OK Honey. You have fun this weekend, and I'll see you when you get back. All of you have fun." She gave everyone a hug, and left.

We finally got on the road after making sure we had everything we needed, all the bags, snacks and drinks. I had just pulled onto the Interstate, when Sissy announced, "Sarah, I need to go potty."

"Sissy, why didn't you…" I started, then, "I'm going to get you for that." Both of them started giggling after that.

About fifteen minutes later Ashley giggled, "Sarah, I have to go potty."

I expected this, and had a solution, "Sorry Ashley, there's no place to stop, but if you want I can pull over. I think I brought enough of Sissy's diapers for you to share, but remember the rule. You have to wear them all weekend."

She stopped giggling and said, "I can wait until we get to the hotel."

Sissy start giggling loudly at what I said. Fifteen minutes later, Sissy said, "Sarah I went potty."

I sighed, "Ashley, I better not hear the same thing from you in a few minutes."

Ashley gasped. "Don't worry you won't."

Thankfully they were quiet the rest of the trip. At least until we got to the hotel. I noticed that Sissy was waddling a bit as we walked into the lobby, I guess his diaper was wet.

We checked in and headed up to Room 205.

Chapter 52: Dave

When we pulled into the hotel parking lot, I was impressed. This place looked much nicer than the places I stayed during breaks my freshman year at college. It also appeared to be a lot bigger.

I was ready to check in and get to our room. I had been in this diaper for a long time, and it was soaked. I really needed a change.

We grabbed some of our stuff and headed into the hotel lobby. I saw Sarah was carrying a pink diaper bag, that made me blush. I hoped that no one would notice or associate it with me. Sarah got us checked in and we went up to Room 205.

Sarah opened the door and led us in. I followed Ashley and nearly ran into her when she stopped suddenly.

"Sissy, look. Sarah got a bed for you too," she said pointing into the room.

I looked where she was pointing and saw a crib set up. I turned to Sarah and almost wailed, "Sarah why did you get a crib?"

Ashley was giggling, and Sarah looked startled. "I didn't ask for a crib. I don't know why it's here."

I looked closely at her, and realized that she didn't know why it was here. She was a poor liar when she was surprised and couldn't hide her surprise that well either. "Are you sure?" I asked anyway.

She stepped over and gave me a hug, "I really don't know why it is here. I'll ask down at the front desk when we go to get our bags." Then she looked at Ashley, "Stop teasing."

Ashley stifled her giggling, "I'm sorry Sissy. I just saw it there, and thought that it was funny." She let out one more little laugh, "It is kind of funny isn't it?"

I tried to give her a mean stare, I don't think it worked. "Yeah, it is kind of funny now. It wasn't when you said it though."

Sarah let out a little giggle of her own, "It is a bit funny."

I glared at her.

She said, "Ashley, don't you have to potty?" Ashley nodded. "Well you go potty while I change Sissy, and don't come out until I say to."

Ashley skipped off to the bathroom, and Sarah pulled out a changing pad and proceeded to change my diaper. I smiled when she commented on how heavy it was. "What did you expect, I've been in the same diaper since lunch!"

Once she had the new diaper taped on, she called out to Ashley that she could come back in. Ashley giggled as she saw Sarah doing up the snaps on my onesie. With my shorts back on, we went to get our luggage.

On the way we stopped and Sarah asked about the crib in the room. The first response from the clerk was that the crib was requested. After Sarah denied that, the clerk checked the days housekeeping orders, and saw that the order was for 206. "I'm sorry about that," the clerk said. "I'll get it moved right away."

Sarah also asked about nearby ice cream shops. When I tried to pull one bag out of her trunk, I found that it was quite heavy. "What's in here?"

Sarah looked at the bag, "Your diapers!"

"Did you bring all of them?"

"No, just enough for you and Ashley for all weekend. Although I guess I won't need any for Ashley."

As we brought the bags up to the room, Sarah said, "We'll go get some ice cream. That will give housekeeping time to move the crib out of the room."

Ashley and I turned and smiled at each other. I was still catching up on all the ice cream I had missed out on as a kid.

We dropped the bags off, and I took one last look at the crib. As we headed back out the door, I told Ashley, "I don't think that that crib is big enough for me anyway."

She looked over at me, "You would have slept in it?"

"No, I only sleep in Sarah's."

The ice cream shop was nearby, and we spent some time sitting there eating and talking. Ashley got an ice cream headache. Sarah chuckled at Ashley as she tried to get rid of it. I suggested that giving away the ice cream would get rid of the headache.

The crib was gone from the room when we returned to the room. I hid in the bathroom while Sarah and Ashley got ready for bed, then I came out and Sarah changed me into my nightie. We went to bed, Sarah and Ashley sharing one bed, and I got the other one.

I woke up and had to pee, I was about to get out of bed when I remembered where I was. I sighed and wet my diaper. I was laying there in my wet diaper thinking about what we had planned for the day and realized that at sometime Sarah would be changing my diaper. I didn't really like her changing me out and about, but I didn't have a choice.

I heard Sarah softly say, "Sissy are you awake?"

"Yes," I answered.

"Good, why don't you go and shower. I'll get Ashley up and while she's showering, I'll get you dressed."

"OK." I got out of the bed and quietly went into the bathroom. I pulled off the nightie, untaped the diaper and rolled it up for the trash. I looked longingly at the toilet and sighed. I took my time in the shower and made sure that my hair was well washed.

I got out and dried off, then realized that I didn't have anything to put on, except the nightie I had worn last night. I ended up wrapping my towel around my waist and putting the nightie back on.

I came out of the bathroom, and heard Sarah telling Ashley that if she didn't get up and take a shower we couldn't go to the park. It took a couple of seconds and then Ashley all but jumped up and started running to the bathroom. "Ashley get your clean clothes," Sarah said stopping Ashley.

I giggled at Ashley as she swerved over to her suitcase and started going through it. With her clean clothes in hand she turned, stuck her tongue out at me, and headed to take a shower.

Sarah rolled her eyes and joined me over by the bed I used, a diaper in her hand. Ashley closed the door, and I started to pull the nightie off, Sarah quietly said, "Wait a minute."

I pulled it back down and sat on the bed, about a minute later the bathroom door opened with Ashley loudly saying, "I forgot my…"

"Ashley," Sarah cut her off. "Get back in there and if you come back out before you finish your shower, I'll give you a spanking and we'll go home."

Ashley 'eeped' and went back into the bathroom. Once the shower started running, Sarah pulled the nightie and towel off me and diapered me.

I looked up at her, "Would you really take us back home if Ashley comes back out her?" I was hoping she would say no, not that I thought Ashley would come back out.

Sarah paused in what she was doing, "I would, and once we dropped Ashley off at her parents, where she would probably get a second spanking, we would turn right back around and return here. We would miss out on going to Six Flags, but we would still go see the baseball game and go to the zoo. We would have to find something to do tonight though."

"You would do that?"

"Yes, and Ashley should know better." She looked at me and gave me a hug. "Don't worry she won't come back out until I say she can. She'll even ask before she opens the door all the way."

I just lay there, while Sarah went and got the clothes that she had packed for me to wear today. She returned with a pink and white onesie with Winnie the Pooh on it and a matching pair of shorts.

With me dressed, Sarah started combing out my hair. I wasn't real happy with my outfit, it made me look even younger than usual. While she was putting my hair into pigtails, there was a knocking on the bathroom door.

"Sarah," Ashley softly called out, "is it safe to come out now?"

Sarah chuckled, and whispered to me, "See I told you." Then to Ashley, "If you are dressed, then we are ready for you."

Ashley came out of the bathroom and loudly called out, "Of course I am dressed."

"And your timing is perfect, I just finished Sissy's hair, and I am ready to take my shower. You two be good, while I get ready."

We said, "Yes Sarah," at the same time, and started giggling. I turned on the TV and started flipping through the channels. I wanted to stop on SportsCenter, but Ashley got me to switch over to Cartoon Network.

We watched cartoons until Sarah came out. She grabbed the diaper bag, and stuck several diapers, some shorts, tops and other clothes into it. I asked, "Do you have to bring that with?"

She looked at me, "Yes, unless you want to stay in that diaper until tonight. Besides there are spare clothes in there in case your or Ashley's clothes get messy. Come on, let's go eat, and then off to Six Flags."

I sighed, and stared at the bag. Ashley gave me a long hug, "Come on Sissy, it's going to be fun, and I won't let anyone make fun of you."

We got to Six Flags well after they opened, Sarah said it was to avoid the crowd that would be there when they opened. As we went into the park, the attendant asked to go through the diaper bag. I wasn't happy about that, and I asked what he was looking for.

He smiled at me and said, "Oh, we check for weapons, food, alcohol, and other stuff we don't want people bringing in."

He didn't comment about what he saw in there, but did tell us to have a fun day and suggested that we drop off the bag at the lockers they have for rent. We said thanks and headed in.

We dropped off the diaper bag, and Sarah put her wallet and mine into a fanny pack that she had. As we walked out and I saw all the people, I grabbed Sarah's hand. She looked down at me and then grabbed Ashley with her free hand. "That's a good idea," she said.

"So where do you want to go first?" Ashley asked, tugging on Sarah's arm.

up
107 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Trailer Park Baby Chapter 51 & 52

Dave's blocking of memories is a concern.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

He didn't "block" the

He didn't "block" the memories, it was more of him not being fully mentally there do the shock.