My Despair-8

Printer-friendly version
My Despair-8

By Stanman63
Thanks To JennaFL For Proofing And Nora Adrienne for editing!
Synopsis:After hearing about the evidence and the fall of the Mayor and his crony, Her attacker hurt another girl which prompts a showdown.

From My Despair-7
[*][*][*]
I felt empty and alone. I'd given my word to Daddy and I do not go back on my word. But what am I to do now? For the rest of day, I simply lay in bed, waiting for something to happen that'd restore my Hope. What I wasn't expecting was for the mayor's secretary to come to my rescue.

I was wearing a yellow terrycloth one piece romper with white hose when I saw a new red VW Beetle pull into the driveway and a blond wearing a charcoal gray skirt suit with a hem that barely covered her essentials got out and was escorted by Mom.

Why would Mom let a woman whose skirt rides up so that you can see her undies into the house? Is she here for me? I hope that for whatever reason that she is here for, sh isn't here for Daddy. That'd be too much.

"TERRI! COME DOW< PLEASE!" shouted Daddy.

"COMING!" I replied.

That lady was sitting demurely with her legs closed, hiding her panty, "Terri, I am Daisy Mae Crawford, Mayor Anthony Thorpe's secretary."

"Is that why you wear skirts that barely cover your rear?"

"Yes, the mayor has me dress in thigh high skirt suits for office work. I could cause problems about it, but the last one who did got canned."

"Have you thought about doing something for the one who got canned?"

"Yes, I have. It was Maggie Tinsdale, a fellow Sorority Sister."

"So, you're here to honor your Pledge to a Sister," I sighed.

"Yes, Terri. We Southern Belles have always upheld the virtue of women in the home and at work. During the Revolutionary War, and World War Two, women fought as hard as the men. And during the Civil War, it was the women that stayed home to defend the land."

"Kind of like Granny and Ellie Mae Clampett of the Beverly Hillbillies," I laughed.

"Yeah, but neither of them wore a dress like this."

"You look dynamite in that charcoal gray outfit, and the cream hose, black heels and blouse are perfect."

"Yes, and if I didn't wear a matching bloomer, I'd feel exposed."

"OK, so you dress that way for the job. Is it worth it?"

"Maybe, maybe not. I'll let you decide."

"Oh?"

"Set back and listen to my tale."
[*][*][*]
"It was simple, the mayor and his crony were at their usual bar Spencer's. Since they know and trust me, I was able to get them to a secluded booth where they relaxed and unwound from the case against those two who attacked you, she smirked.

"OK, but what the hell did they say?"

"They had the evidence trashed by the attending physician's secretary."

"Trashed? Was it really trashed?"

"Actually, no."

"Then what? TELL ME!"

She smiled as she took my hand in her's, "Terri, I had to see if your Spirit was broken. It's not. I was worried because you'd despaired and was ready to take justice into your own hands," she confessed.

"I still may do it if am not satisfied that they've been dealt with," I huffed.

"They have, with style, too."

"Oh?"

"Guess his RANDY ideas about clothing got the better of him," I giggled.

"Indeed! He may be happily married, but if so, he is a lech. His wife and daughters sure as hell dress the same way and have been known to flirt."

"WOW!"

"I sat in a way that they saw up my skirt and waited while they appreciated the view. Then, as our drinks arrived, they began to talk about their success at circumventing justice."

"You mean that they trust you that much?"

Her mischievous smile said it all, "It was way too easy to hide my true feelings about their attitude about woman by seeming to enjoy dressing as they wanted because I do like to show off my legs to my hubby," she chortled.

"Daisy here entered every beauty pageant, growing up, so she is used to having men gawk at her," added her husband, John.

She placed a laptop in front of me and opened it up, "Here is the confession."
[*][*][*]
"Welcome, Daisy! Good news!", exclaimed Mayor Thorpe.

Sitting down, "What's the good news? Should I call the media?"

"That tranny's evidence of attack by Frank Thorpe and his brother Chad is gone, thanks to a well placed call", added Deputy Mayor Reinaldo.

"Who too?"

"District Attorney King's secretary."/

"Oh, I see. She shredded the evidence or falsified the reports. Good call."

"Why not celebrate with us? We can make it a threesome."

SLAP"You listen here, A$$HOLE! I am very happily married to Dennis! If you say anything else about such shit, I will tell the media and let you deal with the fallout!"

"Augie, don't let your dick write a check that your a$$ can't cash. Den is one of my most valuable allies at The Bugle. He has sat on more stories than I can count for us."

"Sorry, Ange for letting my mouth open up before my brain was in gear. Won't happen again."
[*][*][*]
"Yes, Daddy promised me that if I am not satisfied with what's done, then he will hand me a loaded gun with which to do the job."

"Good! but you also need to be prepared in case they get the drop on you like they did, before."

"Well, I did pretty good for a girl who was caught and I seriously doubt that those two will be hurting any other girls anytime soon."

"But what will you do if they start up again?"

"Use your martial arts training to stop them."

"What if that's not enough?"

Daddy held my hand, "Then my gun will end them, PERMANENTLY!"

I looked at him in thanks as my Heart readied itself for the battle ahead. Daddy's reaction told me that he'd had enough and that there would be a showdown to settle things once and for all.

"Very well, I was not here," she said as she left.
[*][*][*]
The next day's Bay City Gazette Showed the evidence of that illicit meeting:
Mayor And Deputy Mayor To Be Impeached

Mayor Anthony Thorpe Deputy Mayor Augustus Sebastian Reinaldo both left their respective offices up for reelection, hoping that their replacements would be amenable to bribery through Frank Henshaw Motors, the clearing house for their corruption.

But the entire city government was being purged of corruption, thanks to anonymous tips on evidence leading to the company's dealings with the city government. Working together, they'd provided stolen cars and parts for city vehicles as well as vehicles for delivering contraband.

Only the fact that their wives and adopted daughters were not listed as shareholders and evidence of their innocence kept them out of prison. Now, they are continuing their activities living in studio apartments after their divorces.
[*][*][*]
But for all of the fireworks, my attackers Frank and Chad were still at large. They'd gone to ground when Thorpe and Reinaldo tried to fade into the background, but found it impossible to do in the county, so they elected to borrow a motor home and trek out to a secluded cabin with Frank and Chad in order to start a new life using a Swiss Bank Account.

They'd holed up in an unlisted cabin built from a kits that gave them what was basically a set of studio apartments in a half circle with the motor home in the fence. The reason that it was unlisted was that it had it's own fresh water supplied by damming a stream to provide power as well as a supply of butane for cooking/heating.

Bay City and River County enjoyed a month free of any influence from the Franklin Randall Thorpe and Chadwick Reginald Thorpe They'd chosen to whore around with the local prostitutes. But it ended all too soon when they forced a girl to have sex, much as they'd done to me.
[*][*][*]
End Of Part Eight
To Be Continued In My Despair-9

up
41 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos