The day Samantha caught the train (part two)

Printer-friendly version

The day Samantha caught the train (part two)

What Samantha did not know was that her new parents had arranged for a hotel for the night as they knew that the last train would have left before the party had finished.

So when the train arrived at the station, Samantha thought that they were going to head straight to the underground and then head to the party. Samantha had questioned why they were not going on to the underground. Her parents to her “That they were off to a hotel first as they needed to freshen up and so did you my sweet little girl.” This puzzled Samantha as she thought she was clean.

Any way off they went to the hotel, when they got to the hotel, her daddy checked them in the room. The room was very grand and Samantha’s jaw dropped as she could not believe and realised it must have cost a lot of money to stop here. Her mummy then showed her another room and it was a big surprise for Samantha as she saw a toddler style bed in her size and also a changing table and cot. Her mummy said that I have other little's that wanted to play at been small but you are something different. This shocked Samantha as she did not know this. Then her mother said that it is a good way as I can see you are a very special little girl. This made Samantha smile, mummy then said

“Anyway little one we must get you ready for the party.”

With that mummy had a bath ready full of strawberry bubble bath. Of course Sammy had to get undress which she did and then laid her dress out on her bed that she was going to be using to sleep in after the party. Sammy had a wander around the room and looked at all the teddy and dollies that was around on top of the furniture. Her mummy then shouted through that her bath is ready and so Sammy toddled off to the bathroom. She got a shock as to the size of the bath it was not a normal bath it was the size of a Jacuzzi. This made Sammy smile as she saw all the bubbles that was in there.

So in she got and mummy started to wash her. Samantha had to ask why all this equipment set up here in this hotel. Her mummy then said that it was their hotel and they owned the place. This floor is private as it is where we take our special little guests. You do not need to worry about that little one. With that Samantha smiled and let the bubbles relax her. After what seemed like an hour but it was only 10 minutes, mummy told Samantha to get out of the bath and so she did. One thing Samantha noticed is that all the hair she could not get rid of had gone and her skin felt a lot softer. This was all down to the bubbles mummy said. Daddy at that point was down stairs sorting out things for the party as it was going to be held there at the hotel.

Due to the fact that mummy and daddy own the hotel the guest was all going to stay there that night after the party had finished. Each of the doors had a name plate on them for the guest to be taken straight to the rooms, so they can get changed for the party.

Back up in the room mummy was getting Samantha dried in a big fluffy towel and when she was dried mummy helped her on to the changing table. Sammy questioned this but mummy said

“that it was going to be training panties and not nappies that she will be wearing.”

Sammy said “okay mummy you know best, I love you mummy”. This made mummy smile.

Sammy got coved in a cloud of talcum powder and mummy pulled up her training panties that had forever friend bears. Sammy wondered where mummy got these from as she had never seen them before in shops or on line. Next came a pair of plastic pants and then a pair of tights that mummy had for her special little ones. The tights were white with teddy bears printed all over them. Over the top of the tights came Samantha’s pair of frilly panties as these matched her dress. Next was a petticoat slip, mummy had to get Samantha of the table for her to get the slip on her. This really petticoat slip was fluffy, mummy then got the dress from the bed and pulled it over Sammy’s head and down into the correct position. Mummies then did that zip up the back and fastened the sash into a big bow.

Mean while down stairs all the guest for the party was getting ready and was waiting for a bell to ring to tell them the party was going to start. Of course daddy had changed into a suit for the party. Mummy had placed Samantha’s shoes on her feet and told her to wait whilst she got ready. Mummy put a cartoon on the TV and it was strawberry shortcake cartoon. Sammy was so engrossed in the cartoon that she did not see mummy come back in with a hair brush. Mummy asked Sammy to come to her and get her hair done. Which she did, Mummy put her hair in two bunches and with pink ribbon tied around the bottom of the bunches which were put into bows. Mummy put a little bit of strawberry lip gloss on sammy. Sammy was handed Rebecca as she need her teddy for the party.

Sammy was already to go to the party. As they made the way down to the hall where the party was going to be held. Samantha heard some giggling behind her and thinking she was getting teased looked behind her and she saw a couple of her friends that was dressed very cute.

To be continued in part three.

The party.

up
41 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

The day Samantha caught the train (part two)

I hope that there is some sort of magic about the place to help Samantha become what she wants to be, a baby girl.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

wait and see. it will take a

wait and see.

it will take a few days.

yours loving

samantha