Trailer Park Baby Chapter 22 & 23

Printer-friendly version

Chapter 22: Dave

I got up Monday morning and went through my usual ablutions. When I went to put my pants on, I noticed that they were tighter than normal, so tight that I could barely fasten them. That was not good, now why would I be gaining weight. I thought about it for a while, and realized that with Thor out there, I was not getting any exercise.

I needed to exercise, nothing fancy just something to work off the extra calories I was eating. I'm probably eating less than I did in college, so why didn't gain weight then? It must have been all that walking around campus. No campus here, but I could walk around the trailer park. Yeah, walk around the park in wet pants. I suppose I could wear a diaper during my walks. Great just what I want to do, wear a diaper more often.

The diapers that Sarah gave me don't fit very well, but the ones they used in the hospital did. I wonder if I can get some of them. I'll go ask Judy, if she's home right now. But first, I'd better put on a diaper and different pants otherwise with my luck Thor will be waiting for me about half-way there.

I changed and walked over to Judy's, her car was there so she should be home and Ashley should be at school. I knocked on her door.

"Just a moment," I heard muffled by the closed door. Then a moment later the door opened and Judy was standing there. "Hi Dave, come on in."

"Hi Judy," I said as I walked in.

"Do you want some coffee?"

"No thanks. I ummm, were you serious when said, you'd be my 'mom'?"

"Yes, I was and so were Joe and Ashley. Why?"

"Well, I need some help."

"Have a seat. So how come you're here, and not asking Sarah? You two didn't fight again."

We sat down on her couch. "No, I just figured that you would probably be able to help me more."

"Good, so what's the problem?"

"Well, this morning I realized that I am gaining weight, my pants are getting a bit tight."

She looked at my waist, "Those look fine."

"Yeah, but we bought these to fit over a diaper."

"Oh, I suppose I can help, but I'm not a nutritionist or anything like that."

"That's not where I need the help. I figure that I can get enough exercise just by walking around the trailer park, but..."

"But you don't want do it in wet pants?"

"Right, I could get diapers from Sarah, or buy my own, but the baby diapers she has don't really fit that well."

"I see, so how can I help you?" she asked.

"Well the ones that they had at the hospital fit much better, but I don't know where they get them or what kind they are. Could you find out for me?"

"No problem, I might even be able to get some for you, until you can get your own."

"Thanks," I said.

She looked over at me staring for a moment, "You know Dave, if Thor starts following you around as you're walking it could have an added benefit."

"What's that?" I asked. Puzzled about what she was talking about.

"You will probably get used to him enough that he won't scare you anymore, unless he surprises you with his barking. But I don't think he'll do that anymore either."

"That would be great, I... well I know that he won't hurt me, but he still scares me. Do you think it'll really work?"

She leaned over and hugged me, "I'm not positive, but I'd bet on it. Are you wearing a diaper right now?"

"Yeah, I didn't want to have an accident on the way over here, and besides I figured I may as well start walking today."

"Well, since you're all set to start, I guess when I go to work I'll find out for you."

"Thank you, I had better get walking, so I can start working." We got up and walked over to the door. She gave me another little hug and patted my behind as I walked out the door.

I was walking and hadn't gotten too far, when I heard a familiar woof. I turned to look and saw Thor headed towards me. I stopped as I felt my diaper get wet, damn. Thor caught up with me and I petted him for a moment then continued on my way. I waved to my neighbors that saw me, and they waved back. I was puffing a bit when I finished, but that should go away.

When I got home, I petted Thor again and then went in. I think Thor waited until I was inside before he left, but I'm not sure. I cleaned up and started working, hoping that Judy could find out about the diapers for me.

I got up Tuesday and got ready to take my walk. I was out the door and got to Judy's house, when she called out to me, "Hey Dave, come here."

I took a detour over to her house, "What did you find out?"

"Step inside, and I'll tell and show you," she said inviting me in.

I walked in and we sat down. "So what did you find out?"

"Boy you are impatient, how about good morning, how are you?"

"I'm sorry Judy, good morning, how are you?"

"Dave, I was joking, I'm going to have to remember that you don't get sarcasm very well."

"No, I should have been more polite."

"Well, maybe. Let me tell you what I found out. First they are called Attends, but there isn't anyplace around here to buy them. One of the other nurses suggested that you check the Internet to see where you can order them. Second I swiped some for you." She grinned at the last.

"Thanks, I'll have to check on the 'net to see where I can get them. I hope they aren't hard to find."

"Well I'm glad to be of help. If you need anything else, just let us know."

"Can I pick these up on my way back; I don't want to carry them around?"

"Sure no problem. Have a nice walk."

I left and to continue my walk, and was surprised that Thor was waiting out in the street for me. I slowly walked towards him and again he woofed and wagged his tail. Again I felt my diaper getting wet and sighed, "Well come on Thor."

I finished my walk with a detour to pick up the diapers from Judy. Thor followed me the whole way. I got cleaned up and went back to work putting the final touches on my article on the BV-141.

Wednesday morning Thor was waiting for me, in front of Judy's, on Thursday and every day thereafter he was in front of my house. I wasn't really sure why he was so intent on escorting me on my morning walk, but I couldn't keep him away, not that I really wanted to.

Saturday morning, I went for my walk and about halfway through it Thor started pushing me towards someone's yard. I looked over there and there was a woman about my age sitting in her yard with a couple of babies. Thor was pretty insistent about me stopping here, so I gave in, "Hello."

She looked up at me, "Hello. You're that guy that got beat up aren't you?"

Did everyone here know that, "Yes, I am. My name is Dave Wilson." Thor woofed and slowly walked over to the babies. I watched him a moment then walked over to their mother.

"Hi, I'm Susan Parks, I see you know Thor."

I sat down on the grass near her, "Yeah, he walks around with me every morning. This morning he decided that we were going to stop here. I'm not sure why?"

"I can answer that, he loves the twins, and they love him."

I looked over and Thor was laying between them, while they clambered all over him. "I guess they do."

I sat for a while watching them, before I decided that I should get going. I got up and said, "Well I should be going."

As I started walking, Thor growled at me. I stopped and looked at him. From behind me I heard, "I guess Thor doesn't want you to leave yet."

I turned back, "I guess not, and I'm not sure what he would do if I tried to leave, so I'll wait until he's ready to leave." I sat back down.

"Can I ask you a question Dave?" she asked.

"Ummm, I guess so."

"This is kind of embarrassing, but are you wearing a diaper?"

I twisted around to see if it was showing, trying my best not to cry.

She got up and kneeled down next to me, "You are, aren't you?"

I nodded and she kept talking, "Don't worry I won't tell anyone. But why are you wearing one?"

I choked back my tears, "Thor. He scares me." I looked over and Thor was staring at us.

She held me, "Thor scares you, but I don't think he'd hurt you. I don't think he'd hurt anyone."

"I know that, but he still scares me. Heck, I even love him, but he scares me so much I wet my pants."

"So you wear a diaper so your pants aren't wet. Well that's smart."

"Yeah, but now I can't keep walking. If everyone can tell I'm wearing a diaper, I'd be way too embarrassed."

"Dave, everyone can't tell you're wearing a diaper. I could tell because I spend all my time with those two in diapers. I could probably tell if someone is wearing a diaper in my sleep. Besides no one is going to care what kind of underwear you wear."

"Thanks, I needed that."

"No problem, but I should be taking the kids in, it's a bit chilly to sit outside too long for them."

"Let me give you a hand," I said as we stepped over to where they were.

She picked up one of them and handed him to me showing me how to hold him. She grabbed the other and we carried them inside. She sat them in a playpen, and we went out to gather up the blanket and toys that were out there. "That's a whole lot easier with help," she said.

"It was nice meeting you, and I imagine that I'll be stopping by next time your outside that I'm walking."

"Bye Dave, have a nice walk."

I continued my walk, and waved to a few people. Some of the kids called Thor, but he kept walking with me. I hurried my pace a little, so Thor could go play sooner. Once I got home Thor took off like a bullet towards where the kids were playing. I shook my head and wondered why Thor insisted on escorting me.

I hurried and showered. I was getting dressed and decided that wearing a diaper would be a good idea. I was going over Joe and Judy's to watch the game with Joe. I finished dressing and headed out.

As I left, I saw Judy and Ashley pull up to Sarah's and Sarah run out to their car. All three waved, and I waved back. They drove off, and I hesitated, if I went over there now, it would just be Joe and I. I thought about and decided that because he was waiting for me, I should show up.

I finished walking over and arrived just as Bob did, "Hi Bob."

"Hi Dave, how's it going?"

"Not bad, although I have a bone to pick with you." I said as we got to the door, which opened before we could knock.

"Morning, Bob, Dave. You're right on time. Judy and Ashley have left, they're going shopping with Sarah."

I thought about them out shopping and felt a little twinge of jealousy. I'm not really sure why, but I did. We walked in, and went into the living room. It was all set for the game, chips and dips, some other munchies. "Looks good, I hope that we win, but I doubt we will."

Bob looked over at me, "Why do you think we'll lose? And what else is the problem?"

"We just don't have the team this year. I started walking around the park every morning and your dog insists upon escorting me. And today he made me stop so he could play with a couple of babies." I looked over at him accusingly, I hoped.

He was obviously trying not to laugh, "What do you want me to do about it?"

"I uh. I uh. I don't know, but when I tried to continue my walk and he wasn't ready yet. He wouldn't let me leave."

He was laughing now. I looked over at Joe, and Joe was laughing too. Bob between laughs said, "I'm sorry Dave, but the idea that Thor won't let you go for a walk by yourself. It's just funny. Think about it."

I wasn't sure what to do, they were laughing at me. I got up and was about to run out, when Joe grabbed me and pulled me next to him. He had stopped laughing, "Dave, we aren't laughing at you. At least not to be mean. Think about it, you're a grown man and someone else's dog walks you around. If it someone else, wouldn't you think it was funny?"

Bob had stopped laughing and moved down next to me, "Dave, I can't even get Thor to do what I want when you're around. You saw it last week, I told him to go play and he just stuck right with you. When it comes to you, Thor is going to do whatever he wants. I'm sorry I laughed. I didn't mean to hurt you, but it is funny."

They both hugged me and Bob and I sat back down. Joe headed into the kitchen, "I've got a pizza coming soon. Bob you want a beer. Dave how about you?"

"Ummm," I hesitated. Beer was okay, but I really couldn't drink much. Not much body mass to slow it down. I really didn't want to seem like a little kid now. They had both seen me crying and had hugged me. "I, ah..."

"How about half a beer," Joe called back and came out with three glasses of beer, two large and one small.

"Thanks," I said that glass was about the right size. I picked it up and took a sip.

Bob looked over at me, "Now don't go getting drunk on us, we don't want to have to carry you home." He tried looking serious, but started laughing.

Joe started laughing to, "Yeah, I don't know if the two of us are strong enough to carry you."

It took me a moment, and then I realized they were joking and I laughed too. All of us relaxed with that joke, and we ended up having a great time watching the game. I had the feeling that they weren't drinking as much as they normally would. I had another small glass, and then switched over to Coke.

When Judy and Ashley returned Bob and I headed out. I got home and Sarah was waiting for me. "Did you have a good time?"

Chapter 23: Sarah

When I found out that Joe had invited Dave and Bob over to watch the football game, I talked with Judy and we decided that it would be good for Dave to spend the day being a guy. We took Ashley and went shopping for a few hours Saturday. A late lunch insured that the game would be over by the time we returned home.

When we got home, I walked over to Dave's to wait for him. He walked up a few minutes later, "Did you have a good time?"

He gave me a hug, "Yeah, but it didn't start real good."

"What happened?"

He unlocked his door, "Come on in. There are a couple of things I want to show you too." We went in and sat down, and he continued, "You know I've been walking around every morning and Thor walks with me, right."

"Yes," I answered, wondering what this had to do with watching the game.

Dave told me about his problems with his walk with Thor and Joe's and Bob's reaction and laughing. Then how they made him feel better and how the rest of the time went.

I'm glad, that they solved the problems. I hadn't really wanted to come to find a devastated Dave. It was even better, because I think now Dave is beginning to understand that someone can laugh at him without being mean.

"I'm glad you had a good time, so what did you want to show me?"

"Come down to my room, and bring a chair." So I grabbed the chair I was sitting in and we walked down to his bedroom. The first thing I noticed was that he had hung a diaper stacker from the end of his bed.

"Here this is for you to take home." He pointed over to a large package of diapers. "These are the ones they used in the hospital; they fit better than the baby diapers you were using."

"Uh...Okay." I didn't know what to say, I was really surprised by this. I hoped that he wasn't wearing them all of the time.

He looked up at me, "You look like I just hit you with a baseball bat."

I shook my head, "You're not wearing these all of the time, are you?"

"No, only on my walks, or like now when I walked over to Joe's. But that leads me to the next thing I wanted to show you." He sat down at his computer and turned it on. "Pull up your chair."

I put my chair down behind him and sat down. He went through starting up his computer and getting on the Internet. He opened up a Google search window and typed in something and hit return before I could read it.

He twisted to look at me, "I found these sites when I was looking for some place to buy those." He pointed at the diapers again. He turned back to his computer and scrolled down. He mumbled something and clicked on one of the links.

With the new window opened he moved his chair over and gestured for me to get closer. I scooted up and looked at the screen. I was shocked. There were pictures of several different women wearing diapers and not much else. "I... ummm... What exactly is going on there?"

"Well, as near as I can tell, there are apparently people out there that like to wear diapers, and act like babies. Most of them seem to be men, but some are kids and some are women. But at times it can be hard tell at times. Some of the men use girls names, and a lot of them lie about there age."

He clicked through a few pages. Some of the pictures were even more shocking than the first ones. There were men, bigger than Bob or Joe, dressed like baby girls, except for the beards and hairy legs. I laughed at some of the pictures, and some of them disgusted me. "So why are you showing me this?"

"Well, I was surprised to find out that there were people out there that wear diapers for enjoyment. Although some of them wear them for medical reasons too. I really wanted to make sure that you didn't think that I was a weirdo for letting you put me in diapers." He looked like he might cry.

"Dave, I don't think you're a weirdo, neither does anyone else that knows. But that guy there, I think he might be a weirdo." I said pointing at another hairy, bearded guy in a pink dress.

"Ummm. Actually some of these people seem to be a little sick, but most of them seem to be quite normal, except for that one thing. I was really surprised at the numbers though. Some of the sites have member lists, and those run into the hundreds and thousands."

"Thousands? Come on there can't be that many." I was incredulous. He kept jumping from site to site.

"Well it's hard to tell, but these memberships are from all over the world. I found sites in Germany, England, France, Russia, Poland, Canada, all over. And they write stories." He clicked a few times and a new window popped up.

"Stories? What kind of stories?" Now I was confused, a bunch of people wearing diapers and writing novels?

"Short stories, anywhere from a page or two to ones hundreds of pages long. Most of them are pretty bad from a writing point of view. Some of them are sick and disgusting. Some are not bad and kind of happy endingish."

"You've been reading them?"

"Yeah, first to see what they were about, then to see if any of them were written well. The hard part is telling what is what, because some of them have graphic sex scenes and seem to be awfully close to pedophilia. There are a few sites that seem to stay away from those kinds of stories though."

We spent about a half-hour looking at some of the websites, and some time reading the Wikipedia article on Adult Babies/Diaper Lovers.

When we finished I got up and went home. I was looking at those diapers Dave had bought differently. I'm not sure why. We weren't doing anything sexual, and wouldn't change what we were doing if we keep doing it.

I spent the rest of the evening thinking about what Dave and I were doing, was it right? Could it harm him? Could it harm me? And most importantly could it harm Ashley? The more I thought, the more I realized that I couldn't really answer those questions myself. I needed to talk to Judy, after all it was her daughter. Fortunately I'd see her tomorrow. I ended up going to sleep with all of this running through my head.

Sunday morning I was sitting, still thinking, when I heard a Woof. I look out the window and saw Dave scratching Thor's head before he started his daily walk. Well at least he didn't seem to be terrified of Thor anymore. Although if that was true, why was still wearing the diaper on his walks. Maybe he did like wearing them. Maybe I made him like them.

I kept glancing out the window waiting for Dave to finish walk. He either was a slow walker or he was walking quite a while, because it was close to an hour before he returned. I watched as he sat on his steps and petted Thor for a few minutes before Thor took off and Dave went in. I started watching the clock, waiting until Judy got here for our weekly lunch. I know the clock didn't slow down, put it seemed to.

Finally there was a knock at my door, I opened to find Judy standing there. "Hi Judy. Let's go." I grabbed my purse and walked out to my car.

I opened my door, and looked over to see if she was getting in. I was surprised to see her standing not far from my front door staring at me. "Well, come on."

She shook her head and walked over to the car. We got in and she said, "Hi Sarah, what's wrong?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, we've been going out to lunch almost every Sunday we've both been free for the last 10 years, and I can't ever remember you saying 'Hi let's go.' So what's wrong?"

I spent the entire drive telling her about the websites that Dave had shown me. She sat there and listened. At the restaurant, as long as the waitress was away from us, I continued telling her everything that I had been thinking about. She still just listened.

Finally when I had got to the point where I was starting to repeat myself, she interrupted me. "Sarah, I have some simple questions to ask you. First think about last weekend when you were with Dave and Ashley. Did what you were doing feel wrong?"

"Well no, we were having fun. We taught Dave how to braid hair and we painted his nails. It was a little odd, but not wrong."

"Good, because I know Ashley had fun. She didn't want to talk about anything else. Does it look like you are hurting Dave?"

"No, he almost always seems happy. Sometimes he seems a bit scared or something, but never hurt."

"That's good too, but you should find out why he's scared. Now do you feel bad when you and Dave are playing?"

"Ummm, other than when I was doing it to him and not with him, no. Although at times it seems a little odd."

"That's good too. Now comes the most important question, and I want you to think about this before you answer. What will happen to Dave if you stop?"

I started to answer, "He..." and I stopped to think about it. We finished eating before I answered. "He would be devastated. I'm not sure what he would do, but I think it could be worse than when he thought I was just using him as a toy."

"You're probably right, although you'd need to talk to Bob about what he'd do. But I'd bet that Thor would be spending a lot of time with Dave, and I don't think you'd be safe near Thor."

We got up to leave, and I waited until we were back in the car before continuing, "Come on, I don't think Thor would really hurt someone."

She turned, looked at me and said in her 'nurse' voice, "I think Thor would attack and possibly kill someone to protect Dave. And I think they'd have to kill Thor to stop him. If any of those kids that beat Dave ever come back, Thor just might attack them."

I glanced over at her and she had a serious look on her face, "You're serious."

"Yes, I am. I honestly think that Thor would do anything to protect Dave. Did he tell you what happened yesterday morning?"

"Yes, and I thought it was kind of funny. Just like Bob and Joe."

"Joe told me what happened, and Dave's reaction to them. Fortunately they quickly convinced him that they didn't mean to hurt him and that it was kind of funny that he was being walked by a dog." she was still using her 'nurse' voice.

"I watched them leave and return from their walk this morning. I don't think Dave has realized what he means to Thor yet. I wonder if Thor will ever let Dave go for a walk without him."

Her voice relaxed, "I doubt it. You know it's a good thing Thor is a young dog, because I'm not sure if Dave could handle Thor dying. In a few years he will be able to, but not right now."

"So back to my original problem, what should I do?" I asked her.

"I think that we; Dave, you, me and probably Bob, should get together to talk about it. My guess is that nothing will change though. I've got a couple more questions for you?"

"What are they?"

"I was thinking. Do you have any idea what Dave has planned for the holidays?"

I thought for a minute or two, "I really doubt he has anything planned. I know he won't be visiting his parents, I remember him mentioning a cousin, but I don't think he knows him. That would mean an aunt and uncle too. As far as I know none of his relatives even knows where he lives."

"Well I was thinking that I would invite him over for Thanksgiving and Christmas dinners along with you. Hmm, maybe I'll see if Bob wants to come over also," Judy said blankly.

"That's a good idea, I'm pretty sure Bob will come over, although I think he usually works the holidays. He likes to let the people with families have those days off. But it can't hurt to ask."

"We can always eat earlier or something, Bob should at least be able to spend some of the holidays with his friends."

"That's a great idea, but your question got me thinking, I wonder if Dave ever went Trick-or-treating?" I asked somewhat absent-mindedly.

"With his parents, I doubt it, but isn't he a bit old to go Trick-or-treating?"

"Too old, yeah. Too big, no. How about if you take Ashley and have her pick out a costume for Dave. One that fits her should fit Dave. We'll have to keep Thor away, although I wonder if he would let Dave walk with Ashley."

"You know what kind of a costume Ashley will pick out, I wonder how Dave would react to a Cinderella costume."

"If you go to the costume shop, I'm almost positive that she'll get a Dorothy costume. Make sure though that she doesn't get a baby costume," I didn't think he'd be able to handle that.

We made our plans to talk with Dave and Bob on Tuesday and when we got home, Judy ran off, presumably to go shopping. I saw them drive by a few minutes later.

up
88 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Trailer Park Baby Chapter 22 & 23

Glad that Dave got those Attends and not mad at Sarah. Although his internet research brings up some interesting questions. And Thor protecting Dave can become an issue as was shown in the chapter.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

What sort of questions does

What sort of questions does it bring up?

Thor's protecting Dave could be an issue, but it would take a bit before he actually attacked.

What sort of questions does

it bring up? Whether or not Dave wants to be a baby, a girl or baby girl. There was a scan done of him that showed he had a female skeleton. Is he more feminine that that?

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

No full body scan

Actually, that set of X-Rays, looking for a skull fracture, showed that he was an adult. All the bones had fused, which doesn't happen until late teens/early twenties. The doctor having seen the patient, with hair braided and wearing earrings assumed that Dave was an eleven year old girl. That is how appeared externally. When confronted with the fact that the skull was that of an adult, his mind went from young girl, to adult girl. Dave lacks all the standard secondary characteristics of an adult female, no wide hips, no breasts, etc. So the doctor then realized that Dave was male. There was no full scan of his body, only head and chest x-rays.

As for what Dave wants... He wants to be loved. This pretty much explains what Dave wants:

I was crying now, I'm not sure why, but I think these people really like me, maybe even love me. I'm not really sure what love is, but if this it I like it.

He doesn't particularly want to be a baby, a girl or a baby girl, in some ways though he needs to be those at various times.

It's kind of strange, you are constantly slightly ahead of what happens in the story. You are the only person to speculate on Dave dressing as Dorothy or Cinderella. Several other speculations, about Dave's relationship with Thor and the others and a few other of your speculations will be revealed.

Thanks for reading, and thanks for all the comments.

Excellent story development!

I love the way your developing this story and the characters in it. You seem to reveal just enough story development to keep it satisfying, but you also give us tantalizing peeks at what could be happening in the future, I also like how you've fleshed out the characters, making them people I can care about and relate to. Thank you for sharing your writing talents with us. :)

I'm really happy to see this

I'm really happy to see this posted here. I really liked reading it before. This is one of my favorite types of stories. The kind where circumstances force someone to be regressed and/or feminized but no humiliation (especially public) is intended. Thank you for posting it here and I look forward to the new content.