Wishes Not Granted, Chapter 5

Printer-friendly version

In case it wasn't obvious by now, I'm really lazy about writing. I haven't abandoned this story, but I usually don't feel like putting thoughts to type. If someone feels the need to write a rather long comment or otherwise get in touch with me, I lurk the forums at crystalhall.org and can respond to PMs.

--------------------

Wishes Not Granted, Chapter 5

Rhida woke up to find that she was still cuddling Kelly. Sometime during the night her hand had wandered down and seemed to be trapped between Kelly's thighs. Kelly didn't seem to mind as she occasionally shifted her legs, smiling as she slept. Rhida found herself wishing that Kelly wasn't wearing any panties. Then again she did have her own genie... na she'd never go for that.

She stayed in bed for a while, not wanting to move. Eventually her bladder made itself known. At least men and women have that much in common, Rhida thought. When she tried to pull away, Kelly hugged her arm and turned to kiss her. Rhida kissed her back. She found herself thinking that she would miss being with Kelly once the genie turned her back into Richard. Any further thoughts would have to wait as nature can only be ignored for so long.

She stretched her arms and climbed out of bed with a quiet yawn. She slept great and woke up feeling better. Well, as great as she could feel with two huge boobs and her wang having gone on vacation. For a bit there she was under the impression that she had slept the night and most of the morning away, but looking at her alarm clock she was surprised to see it was only 7:00am. That means she had less than three hours of sleep! This was definitely an enhancement to genies body. She just wished her nipples worked correctly. It was a disappointment to find out her boobs were just for show because other than their size and weight they didn't really produce any different sensations than her male chest. Not that she would keep them if genie did work out the bugs mind you, but if she had to have them she'd like to get something out of it! Well, not counting that she got to finger her friends sister to an amazing orgasm. That part was awesome.

As Rhida stood so she could go to the bathroom and take care of business, she noticed Kelly's purse on the nightstand. She had an idea, and this was probably the only chance she would get. After checking the bed to see if Kelly was still asleep, Rhida grinned and fished Kelly's compact out of the purse before heading to the bathroom. If a stranger were to peep in and watch, they might suspect that Rhida wanted to experiment with makeup. If they knew Richard (Rhida's real name btw), then they knew that was definitely not the case.

After locking the door to the bathroom, Rhida turned her lingerie into a sports bra that flattened her chest. Of course, flattening Rhida's chest with a bra is like draining a lake with a cup. The bra did what it could, but some agility was going to be required. She sat on the toilet in a fashion that she was reluctantly becoming accustomed to, then spread her legs for a better view. She had never seen a girl pee before and it wasn't something she normally thought of, but as long as she had the equipment she might as well get a free show out of the fact. The genie was probably still sleeping, or at least inattentive to whatever method she used to make sure that Rhida never got a look at the goods. Once in position she opened the compact for access to the mirror inside.

Did you know compacts have a little brush inside of them that aren't really secured in any way? Rhida didn't. After cursing to herself, she got off of the toilet and retrieved a toilet glove from under her sink. It wasn't like her toilet was filthy. She didn't want to touch toilet water. It was just something taboo to most people, including her. After fishing the brush out of the bowl she dropped it in the sink and ran water over it, then left it to dry on a hand towel. Once that done, she had some business to attend to.

Once she was back in position, it took a bit of doing to get a decent angle on the mirror so she could see herself over the breasts that persistently tried to thwart her efforts. Rhida smiled to herself when previous interdiction from genie did not take place, and she finally had an eyefull of the parts she wished she wasn't in posession of. She could see everything, and it was good. Now it was show time, and with a bit of muscle memory she opened the floodgates!

It was at this time that Rhida learned another thing about a womans body. The female stream doesn't go straight down when a girl is trying to angle herself to get a better look down below. Whoever said "expect the unexpected" is an asshole and Rhida hated him. With a grimace on her face and pee on her hand, she could only stare at the compact as it sat in the bowl being urinated on. She was definitely going to have to buy Kelly a new one before she woke up.

Rhida knew she couldn't just leave it there. Too many questions and not enough answers. So after flushing a few times to make sure the bowl was as piss free as it could be, the toilet glove made a reappearance on her hand so she could retrieve the tainted compact. After a vigorous hand washing and flushing of a generous amount of water, she inspected the compact for any identifying details like serial numbers, brand names, and what colors were present. She stealthily retrieved a pen and paper to record these details. Rhida wanted to be sure that Kelly would not notice something was different the next time she used her compact. Why did this have to be so difficult?

She expected more things to go wrong. Things going wrong was all that seemed to happen since Capt.Willy set sail. Luckily it seemed to Rhida that she had used up her bad luck for the next twenty minutes or so because she managed to get dressed and out the front door without any remarkable problems. Kelly didn't wake up, the genie never made an appearance, and putting clothes on didn't set her house on fire.

The only odd thing was that the skirt turned into a pair of pants during the night. She remembered genie's note about how they used to be a pair of pants. Maybe her whimsical on-the-fly magic wears off, and things made with wishes didn't? That seemed to be the case. It would explain the bike turning back into a car and crushing Kelly's mailbox. This knowledge could prove useful in the future.

Having distracted herself long enough, Rhida was about to unlock her car before a thought came to her. A car door that slams as loud as her piece of shit would certainly wake her up if she were sleeping, so this would probably be just as true for Kelly. That wasn't even considering the loudness of the engine starting. She would have to walk. Yea she could call a cab, but who the hell wants to wait half an hour so they could pay $5.00 to get driven 1 mile down a straight road with a perfectly good sidewalk?

Rhida decided to walk to a nearby gas station first. If they didn't have what she was looking for, then she would just walk the short distance beyond to a large all-in-one store that was a bit further down the road. She'd have to wear those stupid heels the whole way too. Sure they were low heel shoes, pumps, whatever women called them. Why the fuck were they called pumps anyways? She didn't like them. Not because they're women's shoes but because dress shoes suck for both genders. It was just one more thing to deal with.

Have you ever read a story where an incredibly gorgeous woman walks down a street and everyone looks at her everywhere she goes? That wasn't Rhida. Not because she wasn't and incredibly gorgeous woman walking down the street, but because it was 7:20am on a Saturday and nobody was awake to stare at her as she walked. Thank god she didn't have to worry about that vibrator either. That got old fast.

The walk to the gas station was as uneventful as the her stop inside. They didn't have the compact she was looking for, so she made her way to the all-in-one. As usual the place was busy, not busting at the seams busy but a store like this never really slept.

The makeup isle was huge, way too big in her opinion, and stocking all manner of stupefying things. Matifying Foundation, Invisible Concealer, Mineral Veil... what was all this crap?

Rhida went right to a sales lady because there was just no way she was willing to navigate that insanity without help. "Hey, I'm looking for a compact. I accidentally ruined my friends and want to replace it before she comes home. Could you help me?"

Luckily for her the sales lady, Lindsey, was a vapid teenager whose sole purpose in life seemed to be makeup. "Oh! Like, sure they're right over here. We've got like, everything. I love this place so much they have a big selection. Last week..." Rhida could hear her talking, but didn't really care.

Much like your average airhead, she didn't think anything was odd with Rhida not knowing a damned thing about makeup despite looking like a wealthy woman in her early twenties. She was hot though, Rhida gave her that much. Lindsey's breasts weren't anywhere near as large as her own, but then again whose was? They were still nice to look at.

Lindsey noticed Rhida staring. "Oh, do you like my necklace? I got in the jewelry section. Its not as big as our department but its still nice. They have the cutest earrings. My boyfriend bought some for me last week! I love him so much, he's so sweet."

Rhida almost choked at being caught. "Oh uh, yea the necklace. Its good, uh yea I was just admiring the... it."

Lindsey looked almost like she was about to think but that was impossible so she smiled instead. "Thanks! Oh, here we are. Lemmie see, that serial number. Oh, here it is! This is the one you want. I haven't use this one before by my friend Rinelle has one just like it and it really works for her. I like your suit by the way, its really fancy where'd you get it? I bet it cost a fortune but the best always does! Do you want some lipstick or I can show you some sample eyeliner we're supposed to give out samples of this weekend. It'd look really good on you, it looks good on me and you have better eyes so it would look much better on you."

What the fuck are you talking about? "I'd love to but I don't have time, I'm going to be late for a breakfast. Thanks though, you were really helpful."

Lindsey beamed at the praise. "Oh thank you! Well I'll just get back to what I was doing. See you around!" And then she wandered off doing whatever the girl in the makeup section does. Rhida was thankful that Lindsey either didn't notice anything weird about her or just didn't care. She had what she came for, and that's what mattered.

Everything went fine until just after she was given her receipt. She wasn't really paying attention until she heard a gunshot and some glass breaking. There were a few screams and some guy was running for the exit with a cashiers tray clutched to his chest with one arm and a pistol in the other. After the guy ran out of the store, the alarm sounded and a security fence thing covered the exit. No, fucking, way...

For a few minutes, people didn't know what to do. The security gate never came back up, and the employee that was inspecting it kept shrugging his shoulders and gesturing to ceiling while talking to a guy in a suit.

Guy-In-A-Suit turned out to be the store manager, and she heard him talking loudly to get everyones attention. "Is everyone alright? Does anybody need medical attention?" Of course he was asking about medical conditions a good six minutes after the incident. After receiving no replies he continued. "We're glad everyone is okay. The police are on the way. I'm sorry to announce that we're having a bit of trouble with our security fence. Maintenance is working on getting it raised but might take upwards of twenty minutes. For your trouble, we're giving anyone who wants one a $20 in store voucher for our food court. Thanks for your understanding, if you have any questions I'll be here the whole time, thanks you."

Rhida didn't know what to think. Was she cursed? Did the genie curse her? The very first robbery she had ever witnessed, and it happened right then. It didn't happen yesterday when there was no deadline to get home. It didn't happen tomorrow when this shit wouldn't have mattered. Oh no, it happens right when she’s out of the house on a time sensitive mission to avoid getting caught. This was so unfair. And she was a witness! That means she would have to give a statement. FUCK!

Five Hours Later

She was home, finally. Not only did it take an hour for them to get the security gate open, Officer ImaDick, the very same cop from the night before took her statement and then oh so randomly decided that she and the cashier that was robbed needed to come down to the station to ID the guy in a lineup, because apparently they caught him. Lets just ignore the fact that there were at least eight other people closer to the incident that she was. No, it had to be her. At least her initial wish-turned-bad seems to have included some magical ID. For a bit there she was worried that she might not exist in the system.

After it was all over she was given a ride back to her place, this time by a different cop. Thank god for small favors. That didn't stop the cop for looking at the place disapprovingly. They probably thought her boyfriend was a drug dealer to be having such a rich looking hot woman going into shit hole like this. She just hoped that she didn't start getting bothered by the police when she was back to being a guy.

Five hours, they were definitely awake. Rhida just didn't know what to say. She was pretty sure the genie knew she was at the police station. That was a long time to be gone, and in addition to the time spent sleeping it was a sure bet the genie knew where she was. She just prayed to god genie didn't know why she was. Deciding to bite the bullet, Rhida opened the front door and stepped inside.

Inside she found three women. Not two, Three! Genie and Kelly were sitting at the dining table, and there was a third one she didn't know in the kitchen cooking. "Home at last are we? How was your trip to the station?" Was the first thing genie said.

Rhida walked to the table and sat with the others. She decided to roll with it and see where it went. "Bored out of my skull. There was absolutely nothing to do but wait until they had enough people to make the lineup. You can thank Officer Asshole from last night for that by the way. I see you two are getting to know each other."

Kelly spoke next. "I told you he was a fucking pig. But yea, genie's cool. A bit of a nerd though, she’s been talking about her game." Kelly smiled at that last part.

Genie stuck her tongue out at Kelly. I was about to say something before being intercepted. "If you're wondering, yes I knew you were there. But I knew you weren't in trouble so there wasn't really anything to do about it. What did you get at the store that was so important anyways?"

As she was talking the contents of Rhida’s left pocket flew up and out, reveling the compact she had purchased. "Makeup? Ooo, seems someone is curious about the other side after all!"

Shit. "I have one just like that. Found it on the bathroom counter this morning. Trying to look good for someone?" Kelly chipped in. She thought Rhida was trying to impress her.

After a moment of thought Rhida looked at Kelly and examined her face. Yes, she was wearing makeup. Rhida paused, stone faced for a moment before she almost gagged at the knowledge of what she had done to that makeup earlier, but there was no way in hell she was going to say anything about it. She tried to smile but only managed to keep a smooth expression before changing the subject away from something that would get her into a cat fight. "Who’s the new guy... girl?"

Genie piqued up at that, having forgot that Rhida hadn't been introduced yet. "Remember when I said there was someone in my lamp that was willing to help you out yesterday? Well, there she is."

The girl blushed, looking a bit shy before speaking in a very soft voice "My name’s Erin. I'm Sahal Min Dashir's servant." She followed up with a small curtsey before getting back to what she was doing.

Curiously, Rhida looked at genie. "Sahal Min Dashir?"

Genie rolled her eyes. "That’s my genie name. Only Erin calls me by my genie name." Genie paused briefly to consider and began to raise her finger before she was cut off by Rhida. "Well Sally, Kelly, what do you girls think we should do after breakfast?"

Genie narrowed her eyes at Rhida and was about to say something but Kelly spoke first. "That’s a good name, I like it. Me and Sally were talking before you got back and we both decided to take you shopping today."

At the mention of shopping, Rhida was confused. "Uh... Why? I'm only going to be a girl till tomorrow morning, remember?"

Genie was finally able to get a word in. "Because, we're the same shape and I want some new clothes. I haven't been out for a long time! And if you two keep calling me Sally, I can't be held responsible for what I may or may not do to you." Genie didn't like her genie name, and by extension she didn't like being called Sally either. It just didn't sit right with her.

Kelly looked thoughtful for a second before coming up with an alternative. "What about Jean?"

"What’s wrong with Genie? Its a girls name, and I'm used to it by now." Genie suggested.

"Yea, but if you're going to be in my life..." Rhida said before Kelly punched her in the arm and gave her a look. "I mean our lives. It might be wise to consider a different name, one that doesn't give the game away if we attract outside attention."

"I guess that makes sense, kind of." Genie relented, before coming up with her own suggestion. "What about Nicole? I’ve always liked that name."

"Nicole it is then." Rhida stated. Both Rhida and Genie felt something tingle as soon as it was declared. "Uhm, what?" Was all Rhida could say, and then looked at Genie questioningly.

Nicole looked confused as well, before she recognized what happened. She was even thinking of herself by her new name! "I... I think you just renamed me. Like, for real. I didn't even know my master could rename me, I’ve just been called genie this whole time." Nicole paused before standing up slightly, then began to gesture wildly. "That’s bullshit! SON OF A..." Was all she managed to say before she disappeared into a puff of Nicole colored smoke.

The lamp on Rhida's desk tipped over almost instantly, and muted cries of "motherfu..." and other half heard words could be made out if you listened to the lamp as it jumped around angrily on its side.

"Well, that was... interesting." Kelly observed. "I think we should wait until after breakfast to summon her."

"Yea about that, just how DID you summon her?" Rhida asked Kelly, questioningly. She was under the impression that only she could summon the genie.

"I just rubbed the lamp. I asked her about it. It’s just like the thing where she doesn't have to grant wishes. Most genies can only be summoned by their master, but apparently she can choose to come out of anybody rubs her lamp." Kelly informed Rhida.

They were startled by Erin setting down a plate in front of each of them. They didn't even notice her, having forgotten she was there. She was a quite girl, and just like maids and waiters everywhere you just kind of forgot they were around until you needed one.

"Thanks, Erin." Kelly told her.

Erin smiled before performing a small one handed curtsey. She touched herself on the nose and popped just like Nicole, taking the last plate of breakfast with her. The lamp stopped its jostling not too long after.

Rhida and Kelly both shrugged their shoulders and began to eat their expertly prepared breakfast. It was top notch, and Rhida was surprised that it came off of her stove. Neither of them said a word, preferring instead to enjoy their food. Kelly knew they had a busy day ahead of them, and she knew Rhida had no idea what she was in for.

Inside the lamp, Nicole was pissed. After the automatic unsummoning that always happened when she got too angry she grabbed the first thing in reach; a peacock feather stitching out of a lamp. She hurled it with all her might, and watching it uselessly float to the ground just pissed her off even more. "FFFUUUUUUUU!" She blasted the feather, leaving a hole in the floor. Then she just started grabbing random shit and breaking it on the walls. If there was nothing in reach, she blasted something while screaming random obscenities and cries of rage.

Since becoming a genie, she seemed to have lost most of her ability to control her emotions effectively. From what she knew, self control wasn't something that regular genies had. They weren't just slaves to the lamp, but to their hearts as well. The small amount of self control she had was most likely another aspect of her uniqueness as a genie.

She was starting to wind down a bit after smashing up another room when Erin popped back in. Despite their past, she didn't know what she would do without Erin. Erin was like a mother, sister, friend, lover, and fluffy pillow all in one. She just couldn't stay mad for long with Erin around, and that was a good thing as far as she was concerned.

One of Erin's quirks was how little she actually talked. She was very mousy around people she wasn't familiar with, and soft spoken with people she was. So instead of asking Nicole to calm down, she just quietly watched her.

After kicking one last hole in a wall, Nicole finally stopped her rampage and headed to the dining table. Erin was sitting at the table eating glass beads out of a dish, one by one. That might sound odd to you, but one of Erin's wishes back when Nicole had been bound to her was "That I can enjoy life and simple pleasures, experience new things, and have people like me for who I am." It was a very innocent wish, but it also came with some interesting side effects. One of those side effects being she is able to eat anything at all and enjoy flavors that literally nobody else could or even would. It wasn't uncommon to see her eat a bottle cap or a nickel when she thought nobody was watching.

Erin was also good at giving people looks that were very easy to read. While Nicole was eating she was giving her the "Do you want to talk about it?" look. "No." Was all Nicole had to say back, but Erin was unrelenting in her passive gaze. After enduring more of the inquisitive stare Nicole maintained her position. "I don't want to talk about it. I’m fine, really." Erin frowned slightly and stared at her shoes like a little girl who was about to cry. Nicole tried to ignore it, but it was just so sad!

"Fine! I'll talk about it." Nicole said. Erin knew her weaknesses. "I’m not mad at Rhida, I’m angry at this." She gestured to the room in general. "Just… the lamp, myself, all this you know! I hate how powerless this cursed existence really makes me." Nicole knew Rhida had no idea just how much power she had over her, and Rhida never would if she could stop it.

Nicole continued. "The name thing just kind of threw it in my face. One more thing I didn't see coming." She sighed heavily. "Whatever, it's over. Nicole's a decent name anyway. Now stop with the look!" Nicole finished with a laughing smile. Erin beamed back a happy smile and started eating a refrigerator magnet stolen from Rhida. Nicole couldn't help but stifle a giggle before she got back to her breakfast.

After she was finished, they both began to fix the place back up again while waiting for someone to summon Nicole for a certain shopping trip that Rhida didn't know she was going on.

--------------------

A shopping trip: cliche right? DEAL WITH IT

up
79 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

paragraph spacing...

The paragraph spacing sucks. For some reason the submission portion filters out whatever code I enter to undo it.

Wishes Not Granted, Chapter 5

Wonder if that Genie has a screw loose that makes her unique?

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

So it seems

That the one who knows the rules can run rings around them, or with them. :)

Faraway


On rights of free advertisement:
Big Closet Top Shelf

Where you can fool around like you want to and most you get is some bemused good ribbing!

Faraway


On rights of free advertisement:
Big Closet Top Shelf

Where you can fool around like you want to and most you get is some bemused good ribbing!