The Stroke Prevention Program

Printer-friendly version

Author: 

Audience Rating: 

Contests: 

Publication: 

Genre: 

Character Age: 

Other Keywords: 

Permission: 

The Stroke prevention program by allexcited69
This is another story that deals with Femdom, Chastity, Mind Control, Tease and Denial. It’s a ceremony for the limp-dick dreamers that long for beautiful Mistresses. All names have been changed to protect the Innocent and that of the beautiful Mistresses and their maid-servants. This is their story and is meant for reading by adults open to new possibilities and life-styles.
..’’To the man who only has a hammer. Everything he encounters begins to look like a nail...’’
Abraham Maslow

My name is Wolfgang. I am a 46 year old German businessman, often travelling the world and over-indulging in food, and over-performing in everything like the true macho man that I am.
Reasonably fit and good-looking. I have been married twice, then divorced but my sex life was often ordinary and boring. As I became more successful and older, I decided to explore my submissive side in various capitals of the world...from Amsterdam, to L.A. I used to eat meat. I used to be a great womanizer as well as an occasional writer of mystery novels. Now I’ve become serious and am well on my way to becoming a full-time sub to a beautiful Mistress.
I think that by now, you know that I’m into the language of BDSM and Total Power Exchange. Some people are turned on by it and others just aren’t. Kids learn how to talk from talking to their parents. I learned language listening to my new Mistress, called Maitresse Emilie. She used a different new word for just about everything.
Before we get too much into this story, let me tell you more about Maitresse Emilie. It’s a system used by Bell Canada.. erh.. No..just kidding.. . let’s be serious. It’s a particularly good looking Mistress, with degrees from Radcliffe,the Sorbonne and the London School of Economics.
She actually lives in the 4e arrondissement in Paris , is a vegetarian, is fluent in 5 languages, studied philosophy at the Sorbonne but only speaks French to Anglophones.. . She loves to make omelettes , sometimes with the sperm of her tormented lovers’ sperm and she actually makes them eat it, torment her admirers and humiliate them in all possible ways. She loves poodles and has a strange and imaginative sense of humour. She dresses in crisp riding pants and boots and a white chemise that hint at her generous breasts. Her blonde hair and British accent remind me of a younger Debbie Travis.
I longed so much to be near her. Her sensuous scent and luscious breasts usually kept me dreaming and longing for something more than her occasional caress with her delicately gloved
hands . She made me promise me to be different. She wanted her admirers to be original and unique.

On the first appointment with her, I had to fill out a long questionnaire stating basic info like Address, Marital Status and Sexual preferences as well as a Detailed Financial Disclosure as well as a Confidentiality Agreement and Consent Forms relieving her of any responsibility pursuant to any future Domination games. I liked her Methodical approach and it actually gave me a hard-on. She was taking this Game very seriously. She was clearly out to win in all that she undertook..be it riding or huim,ping rich and successful men. More often than not, she was just a promise of future sex, a hint of a smile , ambiguous desires and preferences, shifting from passion to abject indifference and then loads of CBT and Humiliastion..or so I thought. How wrong I was.

She kept repeating to me that she was not into weird sex that she referred to as ‘’Sexe as bizarre et malsain’’, . That’s why she usually would start each session by asking me to strip naked and then handcuff my right hand to my left ankle. But let’s stop being naive. It sure sounded bizarre to me but it turned me on just the same and she knew it and then got angry in a very serious way and without laughing. She was stern and would take out her riding crop and slap my backside in harsh ways while pacing around me like Ilsa the SS dominatrix..

‘’Voila, ceci est pour éviter que vous toucherez vos parties intimes. ‘’ she said. Then she placed a dog collar around my neck and said . ‘’ Venez ici Esclave. ..rampez bien ainsi a mes pieds et peut áªtre, si vous áªtes gentilles plus tard, il y aura une surprise pour vous...Peut áªtre je vous laisserai lécher mes bottes. ..aimeriez vous cela ‘’ ‘’Oui.. Maitresse.’’ I said with anticipation.

Then she stroked my face with her gloves and shoved her gloved finger into my mouth and said.. ‘’ Relaxez Esclave , surtout gardez le silence.. laissez vous aller car j’aime explorer vos différents orifices de soumis et vérifier a quel point vous áªtes soumis, souples, soumis et obéissant .

‘’J’adore tellement les hommes puissants et riches qui se laissent dominer si facilement et devenir mon Esclave. . Vous áªtes ici pour cela et pour mon bon plaisir et vos envies malsaines et états d’á¢mes ne me concernent pas. Je sais que vous aimeriez me prendre et forniquer avec moi mais votre état de soumis ne le permet simplement pas.’’

She then said ‘’ Quelle genre de Maitresse croyez vous que je sois. N’oubliez jamais que je ne suis pas une impudique mais une dominatrice qui doit vous mouler comme une artiste sculpte son vase. Je promets de vous donner une attention particuliá¨re et spéciale et d’assouvir vos besoins d’áªtre dominé. . J’aime découvrir vos moindres faiblesses, vos points de clivage, pour mieux pouvoir áªtre en situation de contrá´le total et pour pouvoir vous tourmenter sans réserve aucune 24/7. Votre safeword sera ‘’pussy’, et vous n’avez qu’a le dire au besoin et je mettrai aussitá´t fin a cette session…est ce clair pour vous? ‘’ ‘’Oui Maitresse’’, lui dis-je avec un enthousiasme prudent.

‘’Maintenant, pour aujourd’hui, il faudrait que vous fassiez quelques engagements et promesses additionnels et que vous me dévoiliez quelques uns de vos secrets qui me serviront plus tard á  mieux pouvoir vous humilier et vous asservir. Est-ce assez clair…ce processus. Vous me dites tout sur vous... . Je veux une transparence et une obéissance totale de vous. ‘’ Oui Maitresse..I quickly responded.

‘’Moi aussi je vous dévoilerai peut áªtre le nom de mon parfum favori pour que vous courez me l’acheter. Votre objectif sera de me faire plaisir..comme s’il n y avait plus aucun autre but pour vous dans votre existence si sombre, si morose démuni de la plupart des plaisirs que le plaisir de me servir… et de me servir mieux encore. Vous ne penser rien ou plus de l’idée de tenir pendant des heures mon cendrier ou de pédaler pendant quelques heures par jour dument empalé par un gode télécommandé ou des nuits occasionnelles a baiser une poupée a mon image et arborant mes nombreux parfums.’’

‘’I want you Gaga for me..do you understand. Nothing else for you should matter right now..

‘’Where you’re at, you’ve peaked in your career and are obsolescent now..or shall we say.. you are no longer indispensable’,. ,.I want some passion..I want some obsession..put away your doubting Thomas persons..give it all you got and make this work..in perfect harmony you and I.
I will be there to accompany your demise into slavery..or should I say your Ascension into Slavery and Submission where worries fade away and where w ild mood swings do happen..but i will be over unimportant things like the color of your toe-nails and the type of ribbon or bow I want you to wear around your cock when we go out on a leash and on high heels padlocked to your tired feet.I will make you toil away cleaning house and you will clean the toilet every day with a toothbrush and use the same one to brush your teeth ‘’

‘’The highlight of your day will be around 2 PM when I wll take my siesta , usually with a well-endowed lover..I’ll let you shine my boots and lick them while I’m being fucked..’’ Would you like that..Dear Subbie..my dear insect..or are you my worm?.

‘’ Your new identity is still unclear but one thing’s for sureL you’ be longing to suck some cock, pussy occasionally ,adore ass and boot-licking and will need a good Fuck up her little Tranny-hole or a swift whipping now and then to bring her into ever greater levels of submission. Does my little trannie understand. ’’
‘’Oui Maitresse’’

‘’Less than that total obedience and submission is clearly inacceptable to me . Get with the Program..as they say in the Military! Otherwise, I’ll quickly lose interest in you and may dump you in some alley for a night where you’ll eagerly give blow jobs for a few bucks ‘’.

‘’ Do you understand that there are a million losers out there that would like a piece of my ass but I’m not about to give it away..not to you..not to anyone close or some new significant other. You must earn the privilege to be with me daily.’’

‘’..No more significant Others..just insignificant others from now on... Significant others just cost too much in the end..too much time, too much pain..too many tears and too many dollars.. YALLAH..Get up and leave me alone. Go to your room and kneel! Listen to your MP3:’’

‘’ It’s a nice Hypno tape that will surely turn you into a sissy. The trick is to listen to it at least 8 times per day. Also use your toys.Practice makes perfect...Learn to lick and engorge that huge black dildo mounted on the chair in your room and dream of sucking off a real cock so that I may present you to my 7 gay friends in the Village.’’

‘’ Sit on it for a few hours per day on your breaks to get you in the mood while sipping a hormone juiced sperm filled smoothie for sissies.Everything has been thought out by and I just following the Femdom training Manual’’.

Elle changea encore de langues comme elle changea aussitá´t de personnalité : plus froide, plus distante.. ‘’Avant votre départ aujourd’hui, j’aurai aussi besoin des coordonnés de votre conjointe actuelle et ainsi que vos coordonnés bancaires pour que je puisse effectuer les retraits réguliers sur votre Compte.

Veuillez les inscrire tantá´t sur ce papier et me fournir votre spécimen de signature aussi. Rappelez-vous, un esclave par définition n’a plus d’actifs, ni de libertés, mais juste des désirs inassouvis. Vous devez devenir et rester l’esclave de vos bas instincts et de vos fantasmes les plus abjectes.. La bite molle n’est que le début de votre féminisation ou comme je préfá¨re vous rappeler..de votre complá¨te émasculation’’

All this was too much for me. By this time I was sporting a massive hard-on and she took a hand-whip and beat the top of the penis and said.. ‘’Vous avez encore bandé sans ma permission et c’est inacceptable. J’aime que vous bandiez pour moi dans votre tá¨te seulement mais que votre membre reste aussi moux qu’un spaghetti car je trouve ce pénis bandé trá¨s insolent et inapproprié devant votre Maitresse.Vous ne pensez tout de máªme pas pouvoir me baiser avec ca.’’ It’s not going to happen’’ ‘’ Notre relation n’a rien de vraiment sexuelle. C’est juste une relation de Maitresse- Soumis et c’est trá¨s mal vu pour une Maitresse de laisser bander ainsi son soumis. Le bracelet electroniqe est la comme une extension de mon áªtre. Vous comprendrez cela assez vite-esclave ’’

She then took out a large belt with a dildo out of a drawer of a finely crafted French antique armoire and she laid it on her lap. She then grabbed a metal object in the shape of a black shiny ring with a remote control control . ‘’Voila , it’s an American gadget, called the Stroke Prevention Program’’ . C’ est pour des Messieurs insolents comme vous qui ne connaissent pas encore leur place et cela devrait modérer leurs ardeurs malsaines.

She then grabbed a bell and rang for Service. A young women dressed in a sexy Maid’s uniform and high heels showed up and said. ‘’Vous m’avez sonné Madame’’. Oui chá¨re Angélique, auriez vous l’obligeance de bien vouloir enfiler le Bracelet Kali a cet insolent toute de suite . Merci. ‘’
.

‘’Toute de suite, Madame’’ she said with an obvious smirk . She grabbed some jelly and lathered up my penis with it. It had an immediate cooling effect and my penis shrivelled to a small size. She then clipped on the bracelet , inserted a small padlock into the lock and then clipped it shut.

She then remitted the key to Mistress who said’’ C’est bien Esclave , vous serez ainsi un peu plus respectueux de votre Maitresse et peut áªtre moins préoccupé par votre queue de chien en chaleur ..hihi. ‘’ Chá¨re Angélique , SVP restez un peu avec nous et enfilez moi ce godemichet . Cet esclave semble avoir besoin de se faire ramoner un peu l’arriá¨re-train‘’.

Maitresse then said ‘’ Excellent Angélique. Ainsi, máªme á  1000 lieux d’ici, comprenez que vous serez encore sous ma domination totale. L’internet et les messages text me permettront de vous transmettre mes directives au quotidien’’ . ‘’Oui Maitresse’’ I was worried by now and was especially worried about the possible humiliation at Airport customs / homeland security controls with all the metal detectors and my future impossibility to stroke my now encased member and probably my obligation to break up with my German vanilla girlfriend . ’’

The young maid, extremely sexy and in her light blue Maid’s Outfit quickly donned the Dildo and positioned herself in front of my face waiting for further instructions. Mistress then said, ‘’ C’est bien Angélique, vous semblez áªtre une dominatrice naturelle..’’ Maintenant, Insecte, commencez a lécher sa bite car ca rentre mieux quand la salive la lubrifie un peu . Sens bien sur ta langue la forme de ce magnifique pénis noir et imagines qu’il appartient a un de mes jeunes amants musclés, viril s et totalement insoumis..’’

‘’Maintenant ma Chá¨re Angélique . .. prends moi avec ce gode devant ce soumis impuissant et incapable ‘’ ‘’Avec plaisir Madame.. replied the young vixen. Her pert breasts were outside her bra now and she fondled her pussy,,,excited by the scene of humiliaion and the pungent smell of the wet pussy of the now excited Maitresse.

By now, I was staring to feel the pricks on my penis that was slowly trying to come to life. ‘’Remenber now Mister,.. máªme excitée, vous devrez toujours demeurer mous pour moi….indépendamment de vos fantasmes malsains et interdits… vos fantasmes devront se limiter a pouvoir lécher mes bottes ou des fois ma chatte ou mon cul alors que Angélique ou un autre amant de mon choix m’enfile devant vous..impuissant et en pleine adoration devant mon áŠtre de Déesse . Vous devrez rester mous comme le vers de terre que vous áªtes maintenant devenu..est ce bien clair,’’ ‘’Oui Madame.’’ I quickly responded with conviction..

Angelique mounted Maitresse and the two fucked and moaned like mad. Maitresse shouted at me ‘’ oh la esclave….Esclave .. Léchez mes bottes toute suite .prenez plaisir a me voir ainsi pénétrée alors que vous áªtes aussi chaste qu’un puceron.’’ Oui Maitresse.. ..I said trying to hide the now obvious pain of my tortured dick .

‘’Rappelez vous esclave ‘’ Ah pauvre Esclave. votre souffrance m’amá¨ne tant de plaisir et me fait jouir . votre rá´le aprá¨s tout sera désormais de m’amener du plaisir. Cédez moi toutes vos énergies afin que je puisse rayonner supráªme encore plus par ma beauté. Vous n’áªtes qu’un lá¨che-botte minable…qu’un misérable ….c’est votre nouveau statut et destin de lecher toujours……..aahh..ooohh.., aaahh ,yesss… .oh my God .. ’’ ‘’Oui Maitresse’’
TO BE CONTINUED

up
34 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Mon dieu!

Andrea Lena's picture

...Unique, pour dire le moins. Bienvenue!



Dio vi benedica tutti
Con grande amore e di affetto
Andrea Lena

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

The Stroke Prevention Program

WOW!

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

décevoir

Intéressant, mais plutôt ennuyant. Là fait qui, pourquoi pas quelque chose originale

Grace & Luck be unto ye!