The Center: Tester - Part 5

Printer-friendly version

The Center: Tester - Part 5

By Blackout

Editor: Zip

Please thank Zip for the help in editing. I know I really appreciate it. Also I would like to thank everyone else for the messages helping me improve the stories.

Test_pic.png

Here is the Center: Tester - Part 5. I hope you enjoy. In this chapter Rachael has some self discoveries as well as tragedies.
---------------------------------------------------------------

After I was done worrying about Mattie it was time to head to Dr. Tipps so the center could find out my “mental condition”, Yeah! To be honest I did not want the center knowing my mental condition at all. I was always a very cautious person. You would think changing gender and gaining superpowers would leave anyone on the brink of a mental break down, and the last thing I needed was to be analyzed. I am the type that when things literally suck, like now, I need time being alone to think and deal with my problems. Not be looked at with a microscope. I headed into Dr. Tipps’ office, prepared for the worst!
“Rachael please sit down. Relax I won’t bite you.”

“Dr.Tipps is there any way we cannot have this session I really don’t feel comfortable with the whole idea of me answering questions and being
analyzed.”

“Sorry sweetie, it has to be done.”

“Fine, let’s get this over with.”

I still felt uncomfortable but I rather get it done and be done with it then have it hanging over my head making me uncomfortable. She gave me some tests and the questions where interesting to say the least. I did not necessarily enjoy it. While I was taking it I began seeing what this test was really for, the questions did focus on personality, and mental stability, but there was more to it, they were gauging for our qualities, if we would make suitable leaders, or if we should be more isolated. I was always pretty good at measuring and testing values and actions, I understood the simplicity of people actions better than most. A person’s emotion of anger, hate, jealousy, and love, all of these effects how the person act and thinks to the world around them, even if they try to hide it. People could be easily manipulated if emotions got out of hand, that’s why keeping a cool head is a lot safer. I finally finished the test and was relieved to be finally done. It was annoying that they wanted all that information about me, but at the same time I knew it was kind of necessary.

“So Rachael, how are you dealing with the change?”

“Well I could be better I suppose, but at the same time I could be worse. This change is relatively new so I still need to get used to it, but I can tell you one thing, I will fight this thing till the end” I told her.

“I should advise you against that you’re stuck, and fighting it will only make it harder on yourself, acceptance is the key.”

“To be honest with you Dr.Tipps I do understand that, but I made a promise to my girlfriend Mattie when I was still Ryan and a boy. When we were children I promised I would be her knight in shining armor. I just can’t keep that promise like this.” “Don’t you dare say stuff like that Rachael. Just because you’re a woman now does not mean you can’t be a knight, a warrior. I served my country and I am a women. Even if your now a girl you can still keep fighting and still support and help protect her and others in this world. You can still be a knight in shiny armor, only difference is this model of the suit you will wear” she laughed.

Actually to be honest I laughed also. She had a point women could be soldiers and could help defend others. I needed to help defend from people like that Frosty who tried to kidnap and abuse emergents. If I could do that I could help protect Mattie indirectly, even though I couldn’t be with her ever again, at least as a man.

After my enlightening talk with Dr. Tipps it was time to go the next stop of fear. THE SALON! Honestly I was pulled in to directions; in one direction I was curious as to what was going to happen there, on the other the hand the guy side of me that was still somewhere there was terrified. I got there with my new phone given to me as a center student. I introduced myself, but forgot to listen to the names of the two women who would be the next of my tormentors. I was just too nervous and a little bit scared to really listen. In the end I just followed them and did what was asked.

“Ok sit down here.”

“Now turn your head that way.”

“This will only hurt for a second.”

“OH my, your hair and skin is so beautiful.”

Those were just a few of the comments I actually heard as the procedure went on. It’s not that it was painful; in fact it was because it was the exact opposite. They shampooed my hair, gave me something I never in a million years thought I would have done, a manicure and pedicure. It was all quite relaxing, except for the plucking. I was actually enjoying this pampering, and that is what was beginning to scare me the most. The fact of the matter was, it seemed I was slowly but surely beginning to enjoy being a girl and the benefits that came with it. I still was trying to hold onto Ryan though, I guess I could still not give up on Mattie, but that may be a problem on its own. Maybe holding on was not healthy, and the best thing I could do for both Mattie and me, might be to just let it go. I know if I really died I would want Mattie to eventually move on and find herself someone else. With whom I had become now I would just interfere with her life that is if I ever had the chance to enter it her life again.

After the surprisingly comfortable and a bit pleasurable salon trip I sulked my way back to my new room. I was really glad I had no more appointments today; I would use the time to think all of this craziness over by myself. Luckily I did not have to start class yet so for now I had the room to myself.

Once I got to my room I was surprised to see the door was already marked as mine and Clair’s room. I was kind of happy to see how proficient the center was, they were not slackers here that much was true. I got in and located the bed that was mine and flopped down on the bed. It was kind of shocking because I flopped onto the bed on my front side so my new boobs smashed into the bed. It was uncomfortable.

I wanted to rest a little, and just let things sink in. I had a personal dilemma again right when I wanted to sleep. I was always the type of guy like most guys who slept in just their boxers and as a girl I was not sure what I was supposed to sleep in. Maybe one of those nightgowns but I really did not want to wear one for just my nap, or ever for that
matter. In the end I decided I would just rest in my panties and bra. My body had betrayed my mind; it was a constant reminder of my new sex.

I lay in bed for about twenty minutes before curiosity struck. Yes, I was curious about my boobs. I had personal boobs now, but for some reason it just did not mean the same to me as when I was a guy. I touched them just a little and I got all sorts of reaction from my body, geez they were so…. Well as girls say “their sensitive.” I messed around for a little bit with my breasts. It was actually quite enjoyable, I guess being a girl had more advantages then I thought, but I was still not ready to give up on myself as Ryan and on Mattie just yet. I knew I would have to but I decided I would do it slowly it was just too big a change for me to do so all of a sudden. I would take it slow and work things through one day at a time.

As a lay there some more I started to rub my legs back and forth across each other. I reminded me of what I lost but for some reason it just was so damn comfortable I had a little sensation from panties crossing over my new region. I was not ready to explore there though, going to the bathroom as a girl would be more than enough already. And I would defiantly not let any guy in there. I tried thinking of hot girls like I did when I was a guy. “Come one, come on” I told myself. No matter whom the girl was I just got not reaction from thinking of girls anymore. I started crying…like a...a …girl. I did not want to face the music, but there was a high probability I liked….guys.

I tried to think of a hot guy holding me, cuddling me, saying he would protect me, hoping I would be grossed out. To my dismay as I already figured it did not. In fact my body enjoyed the idea of a guy, and for some reason I saw Mattie in my mind, she faded into the background and in her place came this guy I had never before seen in my life. He was rugged and handsome. His muscles bulged all over and yet when his eyes met mine I saw love in them. Like he would protect and love me, and it just felt so….right.

The guy came up to me and wrapped his arms around me, telling me how beautiful I was and I blushed bright red, telling him he was the best man a girl could ever have. I just melted into his arms and then….then we kissed. I felt fireworks explode in my mind. The very earth lifted us up above the grown to see the sunset, and then he leaned in. He took my lips, and it just felt so right, so pure and warm.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

I looked around me I was in my new room. I must have been sleeping cause I had woken up in a cold sweat shocked from my nightmare, and even more shocked at my new sexual orientation. I guess I could really never be with Mattie again.

“Rachael, are you ok?!”

It was Claire standing over me with a look of worry over her face.

“Yeah I guess I am fine now Claire.”

“Good because with your girly dream, I mean nightmare, and if your scream was any louder. I would have to get a new roommate on account of my roommate being too girly.”

I glared at her and then got a mischievous idea. I grabbed Claire tackling her to my bed and pinning her with my body.

“How girly am I now Claire? Hmmm”

“Well Rachael considering your big boobies are right on top of me and you’re wearing a matching pink bra and panties, I would say you’re pretty girly.”

With that comment I laughed grabbing my pillow I swung hitting her. She laughed to it did not take long before a pillow fight had broken out.

“Take this Rachael.”

“Eat my pillow Claire”

Claire and I just kept hitting each other until we were both tired hot and sweaty. It was allot of fun, and I never remembered having this much fun with a pillow fight before. I really liked my roommate Claire; I think I could not have asked for a better roommate.

“Hahahaha, Claire you’re all sweaty.”

“So are you Rachael, come on let’s take a shower.”

Claire started too unchanged here; I was kind of upset that it did not faze me at all. Here was a girl getting naked in front of me, I guess being a girl took some of the fun out of changing with other girls. So I just followed and started getting undressed myself. Claire gave me a look that seemed to be jealousy. I am very good at reading emotions.

“Claire! Why are you giving me that look?”

“Sorry Rach I have only been a girl for two days but I am becoming more and more like a girl every second. I actually looked at your boobs and became a little jealous at how big they are.”

I blushed, why was it that her being jealous about my boobs being large make me feel good and proud? Why was I also becoming more of a girl every second as well?

We wrapped towels around ourselves and headed for the bathroom. It was a new experience wearing the towel around my chest that was for sure. I was happy that the center provided me with the shower toiletries. We got to the showers and we both turned on a shower looking for the right temperature that would be warm and relaxing. When I had a good temperature going with the water I got in, and was not prepared for what happened then.

The water just felt so good on my body and it made sensations run up and down by body when it touched me. No wonder girls spend so much time in the shower. I got the shampoo and began working on my hair it took me a lot longer than when I was Ryan. But the sensations that came from showering as a girl made my body tingle all over. I guess this was just another advantage to being a girl. I was sad but I would not let that overcome my life and what was happening now and here.

When we were finally done showing we got out and Claire handed me a towel. I began trying to rub myself down with it but it was kind of uncomfortable.

“Hahaha, Rachael we’re girls now pat yourself dry, it’s a lot better for your skin and feels more comfortable.”

She was right it was a lot more comfortable to pat myself dry.

“Hey Claire, what do I do about this mop of soaking wet hair.”

“Rachael you ever see girl were towels around their heads after showing?”

“Ok I guess that was a little obvious but how do you do it?”

Claire showed me how to wrap the towel around my head and it was a lot better than a soggy mop of hair hanging from my head. We then headed back for our room. We both gasped when we entered the room. The place was messed up and not from our pillow fight. It seems someone took the opportunity to toss all our stuff on the ground and flip the furniture over. I noticed the door handle was hot. I walked over to me bed and saw a burn mark on it saying in big black charcoal letters “FREAK!”

Jasmine I thought.

“Rachael who do you think would have done something this horrible to us, I am new and you just came here, the center is very accepting I could not imagine anyone doing this.”

“Claire, come over here. Get a look at this.”

She did and gasped.

“Rachael it was Jasmine wasn’t it.”

“Yeah it was probably that Jasmine girl, getting back at me when I accidentally bumped into her in the hall.”

“We better call Ms. Fine.”

“Who is Ms. Fine?”

“She is kind of in charge of a lot of things here like intelligence, but she is also known for dealing with the discipline of the students here.”

Claire called Ms. Fine and told her what happened. Ten minutes later this women who could probably scare most guys and bulls walked into the room. She took a look around and frowned. When we showed her the burnt mark her face got very serious.

“Do you have any idea who did this, this is not acceptable, this is damaging center property… and on top of that to call such names to a fellow student is atrocious.”

I was beginning to like Ms. Fine, she may be a little scary but her heart was in the right place, and it seemed like she truly cared for us, and had our best at heart.

“I think it was Jasmine.” I told her. I went on explain how I accidentally bumped into her in the hall and how she treated me. She frowned.

“I truly am sorry this accident happened to you on your first day here and I wish I could punish Jasmine. Yes, I believe it was her also; she has been a problem child we have been trying to handle. The problem is that she is not the only pyrokinetic at the center and so we don’t have enough proof. But believe me when I say I will take this as a serious violation of school rules and there will be something done about all this.”

Just great I thought, now everyone would hate me. I was officially a tattletale and now they would probably be making some announcement to the whole school. I had hardly been at this school yet and already my reputation would be trashed.

Claire seeing the expression on my face must have read my mind. Geez I was beginning to love this roomie more and more.

“Don’t worry Rach the center is different, we are not like other schools we all understand how it’s like to be bullied or find yourself being someone different. It’s probably because we all went through this change in our lives. The center is generally very accepting. It’s more likely that people here will be mad because someone would even dare do that to
another emergent here.”

I smiled. “Thanks Claire.”

“Plus Rachael, I will always have your back. What are roomies and best friends for?”

“AHHH Claire! That was so sweet.”

I smiled and we both just hugged. I guess I was having my first girl moment with Claire. I could tell we were definitely going to be what girls referred to as BFFs…Best Friends Forever!

“That’s sweet girls. But could you have your moment out in the hall, we need to fix your room back up” Ms. Fine Interrupted.

Claire and I giggled leaving. I was still upset about being a girl but I was overjoyed to have Claire there next to me to help me get through all this. I guess that’s what BFFs are for.

up
182 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

A little late posting

Sorry it took me a while to post this. I was really busy. I do think you will enjoy this chapter a lot though.

Time

I actually write all this in one sitting most of the time (not all). I sit down and begin typing and just continue until I finish. I am the type that when I am on a roll I just keep on going. Coming back takes me some time to figure out where I was going with the story at that point. The problem with this is I need a good solid 3-4 hours to type for a story (aims at 3000 words) of this length, uninterrupted. I usually have that time though.
My other story I started takes about twice as long as I wanted it to be at about 5000 words per chapter. I do split it up at times but when I am on a roll I most likely will keep going until I finish or I have to stop for something else.
The time needed to be put into the writing is bigger then most would think. After I finish typing I do proof. I also hate to keep the audience waiting because as audience I know waiting can be annoying.

The Center: Tester - Part 5

That Claire can also be a mole.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

?

I don't understand what do you mean by mole?

A Mole

A mole in this context is a deep cover agent placed into an area or organization - someone who fits in over the long term well enough to avoid drawing personal attention. Like the person Commander Arnolds had been able to "wiggle into" the Center.

Jorey
.
Like Sudoku?
sudokurose.com

Jorey
.

Oh Duh!

Yeah I knew that was not sure though or really thinking of it that way.

I would like to remind you she was brought in two days before Rachael and went through her change at the center.

A mole

Renee_Heart2's picture

Clare is NO MOLE STAN! She is just like Rachael only she can stop powers form being used. There will be a way to find out who did that to Clare & Rachael's room. 5 will get you 10 that it will be Jasmine.
Love Samantha Renee Heart

Love Samantha Renee Heart

It would seem that the

It would seem that the Center would have CCTV in their hallways due to all the types of new changlings with their special powers. The reason for such security is for incidents like this, it would show proof positive of who entered whose room and when. Especially if the Center Administration is worried by any or all of their new "charges" going "off the deep end" due to their change.

Maybe but

Yeah you may be right but there are ways of dodging that like wearing a hood so the cameras don't see who you are.

But they also need to give students some privacy. Who knows?

As far as the story goes just enjoy. Analyzing to deeply may take from the story.

Nice Chapter

littlerocksilver's picture

I get the feeling, and I can see Rachel's reaction already. The change is far more than physical. I think she has some pre-cog abilities. She doesn't realize it, and it will probably be a while before she does. She knows what Mattie's physical transformation will result in, even though she doesn't realize that Mattie will change.

Portia

Portia

Abilities

I never thought of it as pre-cog more of a bond the two had.

BTW Still looking for a editor.

Jasmine is at it again

Renee_Heart2's picture

What is with that bitch? Is she having a hard time transitioning or what? Something has to give. I'm woried about Mattie now I hope the center can find her before its to late & she becomes like Icey.

Great story I look foward to reading more
Love Samantha Renee Heart

Love Samantha Renee Heart

Jasmine

I created her like this on purpose. She does have a purpose though. As to why she is like she is I will probably elaborate later. Its should happen in a chapter or so, I am excited for writing a certain chapter but I have to write the story one chapter at a time. Can't skip to the best parts.

As for Mattie we shall see, we shall see.

Very nice

Very nice,an a lot easier to read with it being edited. Not trying to be mean or rude but the first few chapters where kinda pain to read with a lot of simple grammar errors. I'm far from perfect in that section( I can't half spell worth a dang),but to me it looked like your errors where mainly from maybe typing to fast an it kinda effected how the story flowed so to speak. Again I'm not trying to be mean or rude at all. I thought this chapter was very good please do continue.

writing

my grammar is far from perfect. I do type this all and have the ideas already out for the story. As for me typing to fast you may be right even though it takes me a while to type it all. But sometimes you miss things when your writing or proofing your own story because you already knew what you were trying to say.
simple solution for me is to find an editor who is good and could put up with my writing and mistakes I make. I got the first three chapters edited also though so I don't understand why you have a problem with reading those still.

I haven't gone back an reread the first 3 chapters.

I haven't gone back an reread the first 3 chapters,if I get a chance I will cause it does look like this story is gonna be another great addition to the center universe. I seriously wasn't trying to be mean in my previous post.

Its fine

I was not saying you were being mean I accept criticism I just also want to give my point of view.

Also I finished writing part 6 and will be out after its done being edited.

BFF's

Exactly right! There is nothing like having best friends who are always there. :}

Girly hormones

Jamie Lee's picture

No matter how hard Ryan inside Rachel tries to go against what the he part of her knows boys don't do, the girl hormones sort of have her acting on auto pilot. And in doing so Rachel is finding out more pleasures than expected. Except the high heels. The he inside is also finding out that he's starting to enjoy being a girl, not totally yet, but more so than right after transitioning.

Let's talk about red herrings. The guy who snatched Mattie somehow got an agent into the Center. Who that someone is has yet to be revealed. And maybe the Colonel knows but not who.

What better way to put the agent at ease than to put the spot light on another student, make everyone believe that student is the holy terror on the place. Focus is then on that person and off what the agent is possibly doing. This let's that agent become complacent and easier to catch.

Jasmine being the bitch of the place does throw light onto her. Her actions get all the kids thinking only about her and takes any heat away from the agent.

Or not!

Others have feelings too.

I think there is proof enough...

Aine Sabine's picture

First, problem child. Second Jasmine is the only Pyro Rachael has met. And lastly, the only Pyro to call Rachael a freak. Hmm, evidence enough.

Wil

Aine

I think there is proof enough...

Aine Sabine's picture

First, problem child. Second Jasmine is the only Pyro Rachael has met. And lastly, the only Pyro to call Rachael a freak. Hmm, evidence enough. Oh and they track the phones.

Wil

Aine