My Despair-1

Printer-friendly version
My Despair-1

By Stanman63
Thanks To JennaFL For Proofing And Nora Adrienne for editing
Synopsis: When pre-op Jerri Lynn is violently raped by the mayor's son, which caused Jerri Lynn to be ostracized by the community. When the case is dismissed due to improper handling of evidence, she plans a revenge that only her best friend's Love prevents, leading to her finding peace as she gives up her anger and embraces Love.

[*][*][*]
Well, here I am, in the afterglow of love with my beloved husband, Grant who has never doubted me, or our Love. But it was not always like this for me. I had to go through my personnel hell and overcome my personnel demons, foisted upon me by the most violent action that can be taken against a woman and her to survive.

But survive, I did. Only to suffer from the humiliation of a failed court case due to improper handling of vital evidence that let my attackers go free to continue their evil against other women.

In my despair, I was determined to end my pain by taking their lives, but Grant and my parents came up with a plan to stop them for me, which broke through my despair and let me live again as the canker of bitterness and hatred was replaced with Hope and Love.
[*][*][*]
I was born Jerry Lynn Boyles, son of Mark Anthony and Tammy Renee, and brother of Tommy Todd Boyles. When I came out to my family, they supported me and let me be myself, for which I am grateful.

Daddy won the MISTER ATLAS body building contest, winning an athletic scholarship that he used to become Head Coach at Westbury Academy where he lead the Westbury Wranglers to win the State Championship, many times.

Daddy was also Scoutmaster for Westbury Academy Troop. He had been a Cub Scout and Boy Scout, earning every Merit Badge that they had to offer until he was asked to be the Scoutmaster.

He earned the respect of: alumni, faculty, parents, and students with his philosophy of hard work, team spirit, and his personnel faith in God. My daddy never condoned steroids or drugs. Rather he emphasized reliance upon physical fitness and healthy eating with daily prayer for daily living.

Momma was the manager of the Country Western band SOUTHERN BELLES, Kerri and Jerri Long played guitar, Sherri Flowers played the piano and Terri Summers was the drummer. They all wore matching Western shirts, brown suede vests, denim miniskirts, hose and Western boots along with a cowboy hat.

They were very popular locally, and won several talent contests, but all of the girls got married and started raising their families, not wanting to give up what they have for the glamour of fame.

Even though she was involved with the band as well as Church, she was also involved with the Girl Scouts, beginning as a Brownie. Like Daddy, she earned her Merit Badges. In fact, those two had a friendly rivalry going to see who gained the most badges. When Daddy became a Scoutmaster, she became the Troop leader and became a Cub Scout Den Mother when Tommy and I joined the Scouts.

But Momma was also involved with the theater and choir as well as a science teacher at Westbury Academy. That is where she became known for her gift in making science easy to understand. And she truly shined in singing solos for the Church and acting in plays. The reason that she was not in SOUTHERN BELLES was that she sang for GOD, not for herself.

Tommy Todd is an All AMERICAN boy. He was involved in sports, and kept an +Aaverage all through school, earning him several scholarships that he donated to Westbury Academy, since our parents could easily afford to send us to college.

Me, I was the child prodigy who was a confirmed geek from the start. I potty trained myself by the time that I was six months old and was learning to read and talk soon after. Momma says that it was because when I was in her tummy, she listened to and watched a lot of shows on the sciences as well as read every book on any scientific field. She never lost her love of the sciences and passed it on to me.

Thanks to Momma, I was well ahead of practically the entire school when I was in the first grade, but Momma and Daddy taught me to be shy about my accomplishments and help other students. Heck, whenever the Science Fair took place, I won first place with my entry.

I was also taught all of the domestic skills along with my brother, We both would have put most girls to shame with our accomplishments. But while Tommy was just as good as I am, he never did get into making girl's clothing. No, he stuck with men's fashions.

But we both loved the manual skills in: carpentry, gardening, electrical, masonry, and plumbing, just like Daddy. Daddy believed that learning domestic skills would teach us to respect girls or what they did in up keeping a home.

Tommy and I were all set to go to college at Westbury Academy College and live on campus. Momma and Daddy had taught us how to be responsible adults, and we are both glad that they did, because without that teaching, we would not have had the courage to leave home, nor I the courage to become who I wanted t be.
[*][*][*]
I was on my way home from my waitress job at Harry's Family Restaurant where I was the Greeter. I was wearing the red dress, flats with white apron and tights when I was accosted by Frank Thorpe and his brother Chad.

"LOOK! IT'S THAT FAGGOT THAT THINKS THAT IT"S A GIRL!, taunted Frank.

I turned and saw two large men wearing old football jerseys, jeans, and biker boots. 'Oh shit! TROUBLE!' I said to myself. They were well known for their anti-gay actions against those that they called poofs, fairies, and sissies. and would have been jailed, but were the sons of Mayor Anthony Thorpe.

"COME ON! BRO! LET'S TEACH IT HOW TO BE A WOMAN!, commanded Chad.

I ran for all that I was worth back to the entrance, but they caught me and chloroformed me. Then I felt myself being bent over the open bed of a pickup and my skirt being yanked up, my panties and tights being ripped to expose my anus.

"LOOKEE HERE! BRO! HAS JUST AS GOOD AN ASS AS A WOMAN!, taunted Chad.

"BRO! THINK IT'S AS GOOD AS A WOMAN!?", sneered Frank.

"LET'S FIND OUT!", argued Chad.

"YOU FIRST, BRO!", offered Frank.

I felt his hands on my hips as he forced himself in me. Each thrust was like being stabbed by a red hot poker. When I felt him climax in me, it sent waves of pain up inside me as I heard him groan in sick perverted pleasure.

"YOUR ASS IS AS GOOD AS A GIRL'S TWAT!" ,decided Chad.

"COME ON! BRO! LET'S TEACH IT HOW TO BE A WOMAN!, commanded Chad.

"YOUR ASS IS AS GOOD AS A GIRL'S TWAT!" ,decided Chad.

"MY TURN!", laughed Frank.

I shuddered in agony and despair as I felt Chad pull out of me as Frank held me down so that he could assault my anus. Then I saw Chad in front of me with his schlong out, covered with my anal secretions and his semen.

"YES, BITCH! FROM YOUR TWAT!", he taunted.

"Why?" I gasped as my anus was violated again.

"BECAUSE WE CAN!"

I felt Frank groan as he pushed himself further in me, making Chad's assault pale in comparison as he rammed manhood up inside of me, as if by doing so, he was actually doing me a favor in sick his perverted pleasure.

"DAMN IT ALL! THIS IS A GOOD FUCK!"

"FRANK! I BET THAT THIS FAIRY GIVES A FINE BLOW JOB"

I had had enough! Just as Frank pulled out, I punched Chad in his gonads and mule kicked Frank in his goodies, "NOT ON YOUR LIVES! ASSHOLES!", I yelled as I succeeded in scrambling away to the restaurant's back door.

I rushed in, seeing that Gary Sanford had come out to empty the trashcans into the dumpster. When he saw me, he went pail as a ghost, seeing two big men writhing in pain and me in my torn and bloody uniform, racing towards him like a banshee.

"Jerri?" he asked as I sped by/

"Attacked! Help!" I yelled as I rushed in.

He wasted no time in dialing "911" for me, getting the Bay City Police out along with an ambulance from Bay City Memorial Hospital while I literally crashed in the Employee Lounge as my adrenalin fueled panic left me shaking in withdrawal.

I felt him hug me as I silently cried, reliving my assault, "Don't worry, Jerri. I've called the Police and you're parents/"

I smiled at him, thankful for his friendship, "Thanks, Gary," I murmured as I passed out from exhaustion.
End Of Part One
To Be Continued In My Despair-2

up
57 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

OH DESPAIR

Good start , A little on the darkside lets see where this is going from here and I hope the brother find BUBBA in jail HUGS TO ALL RICHIE2-------I WANTED TO SAY RICHIE 3 AS PRICES HAVE GONE UP---LOL