Holly Daze and the Dead Line Stakeout

Printer-friendly version

The damned ride the dead line while Good men become good girls.

AttachmentSize
PDF icon Holly Daze.pdf355.64 KB
up
59 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Just beat the deadline...

erin's picture

A very sweet, cute fantasy with the usual Jezzi magic.

And I turned commenting on it back on after checking with Jezzi, it got accidentally turned off when Jezzi posted.

Hugs,
Erin

= Give everyone the benefit of the doubt because certainty is a fragile thing that can be shattered by one overlooked fact.

Ah, good

Hi Jezz,
Glad the comment missing was a snafu. I sent you a PM but wanted to say "out loud" that nobody spins social commentary and literary allusions into a funnier brew than you, especially within the TG genre which seems given to humorless approaches by nature. Thanks for the fresh air and I only wish I knew more about Chicago mass transit as surely I missed a lot, and Thomas The Tank Engine will never be the same for me. :)

Hugs,
Gwen

Gwen Lavyril

Gwen Lavyril

Imaginative

This was a fun read. The mixing of various stories, backgrounds and pop-culture with the tongue and cheek style was great.
hugs
grover-

Error?

I usually like your stories, so I was happy to see the listing for another. When I tried to access it, though, I only got your tag line. Attempting "Printer Freindly Page" produced the same results. Since you have some comments it appears some were lucky.
Can you help display the story?

Guest, You Need To...

...click on and download the PDF attachment shown in the box. That's where the story is.

Eric