New School: A TG Choose Your Own Adventure, Part 3

Printer-friendly version

New School: A TG Choose Your Own Adventure, Part 3
By Krista

“You go with the girl to the gym, curious of what is going on.”

---

Instructions:
Well, this will probably work like Pickles, the other adventure by Melanie E. I'll give you some choices for you t3o vote on and voting closes exactly 24 hours after I have posted. The most popular choice will be written, followed by more choices. It is possible that it won't be exactly realistic, but I'll do my best.

---

New School

Page 3

You feel a bit embarrassed being dragged by a girl towards the gym, but you are curious and you can’t deny that she isn’t cute. And why go and sit an hour outside the office and wait for it to open? You look at the girl and notice she’s indeed one of the cheerleaders in a cute short skirt. You are surprised when she suddenly talks to you.

“So what’s your name? I’m Jessica, call me Jess.”

“I’m Sam. What was that about a banner?” You ask curiously.

“We are having a fundraising on wednesday to get a professional band for the fall dance, with only two evenings left we began early this morning before school begins. So Sam, or should I call you Samantha?” She asks with a smile.

“No, uhh… Sam is okay…” You say uncertainly, not sure if she’s joking or teasing you.

“You have cute outfit, Sam. I really like it.” Jess tells you.

“Oh thanks, I think.” You blush slightly thinking that she must be teasing as you enter the gym filled with girls.

“Hey girls! This is Sam, our new cheerleader.” Jess calls out.

“Uh-oh!” Your life just turned down another notch. ‘They’ll kill me if I tell them that I’m really a boy.’ You think as the girls surround you, greet and hug you. You return the hugs blushing furiously.

“Let’s go girls! School is in 45 minutes. Sam, please help Kim and Sandra put up the banner.” You move up one ladder holding one end of the banner with Kim following you closely to attach it to the wall, while Sandra holds the other end. About 15 minutes later you are finished and climb down again.

You approach Jess. “Umm Jess, do you know the way to the school office, I need to register.”

“Me, Mary and Annie will come with you and show you in a moment. Is that okay?” She asks and turn to you.

“Yes. Anything else you need help with?” You ask being helpful.

“No, all is now good. Come after classes if you can.” You sit down on a chair and watch the girls doing different tasks.

“Hey girl, we’re ready to escort you!” You look up slightly embarrassed and nod. You follow the three girls as they begin gossiping. Soon you arrive outside the office and enter.

“I’ll see you later! hanks!” You say and approach the reception.

“See you Samantha!” You hear them say as you put your bag down.

“I’m Sam Jones and I’m here to register.” You say.

“Welcome to our school!” The receptionist say and enter ‘Samantha Jones’ onto the computer. “Hmm… The computer can’t find you. Did you send your papers in?” She asks and look up.

“Yes, mom did!” You confirm.

“I’ll look for them. Just a second.” She tells you and leaves into the backroom. You check your bag and wonder if your sis forgot her stuff in it, but soon the receptionist returns. “I found them. Please sit as I’ll add these to the system. I’ll soon have your schedule, locker and student ID ready for you.”

You nod and sit waiting, meanwhile checking your bag. You find some female hygiene products, lip gloss, mascara and a pair of panties. You feel color once more rising to your face. You are surprised as suddenly the receptionist calls you and you move over.

“I have everything ready. Keep your ID on you always, this is your locker key and your schedule. Then your gym clothes, you can get from the storage down the stairs and immediately to the right.”

“Okay, thanks!” You gather everything in your bag and leave. You decide to go gather your gym outfit immediately. You head downstairs and enter the storage.

“I’m here for my gym outfit.” You say showing your ID.

“Allright,” the man tell you, “I’ll look up your info.” He check the computer and quickly gather everything. “Your t-shirt, shorts, tracksuit and swimsuit. I saw you earlier with the cheerleaders, have you joined them?”

“No, I’m considering it.” You lie.

“You should. There’s a lot opportunities for cheerleaders and I’m sure you would suit their needs.” You smile toward him and leave hastily.

You check your schedule as you head towards the classrooms and notice you have almost two hours before your first class. You turn towards the doors and sit by the exit. Suddenly the cheerleaders appear. “Hey Sam. We are going to buy some stuff. We got permission to leave. Want to go with one of us?”

“Uh, why not?”

“With who?”

1. With Jessica’s group. A sexy girl.
2. With Mary’s group. A shy girl.
3. With Annie’s group. A well made girl.
4. With Kim’s group. A gorgeous girl.
5. With Sandra’s group. A pretty girl.

---

Please vote, thanks!

up
79 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Sandra's group

Jezzi Stewart's picture

They already think he's a girl. I think his male desire to be with the sexy/gorgeous/well made girls would be quelled by his fear of being found out; he'd want to blend in. That leaves Mary or Sandra. He also needs more information, which eliminates shy Mary.

BE a lady!

the one he knows best

1. With Jessica’s group. A sexy girl.

I Vote

Jessica's because she's the sexy one! enough said

I think I'll go

With a single criterion - how great is a possibility of mine having a makeover during the shopping trip.

1. Jessica the sexy girl. Sexy is not only how one looks, it's also how one feels. I presume a visit to Victoria's Secret is almost inevitable.
2. Mary the shy girl. Now, this is the obviously 'safe' choice. But it can be deceptive - because they may be angling for making Mary over, and where there is one makeover, there are two.
3. Annie the well made girl. I assume it has to deal with skillful makeup application. Well, you're going au naturelle and for her it just won't do! :)
4. Kim the gorgeous girl. I presume she knows a lot about teen fashion.
5. Sandra the pretty girl. Seems, I'd say, rather confident of herself, in her own unobtrusive, understated, way. Self-sufficient.

Okay, having said that, I hope it will help someone else make a decision.

I'll go with Sandra's group. A pretty girl.

Faraway


On rights of free advertisement:
Big Closet Top Shelf

Where you can fool around like you want to and most you get is some bemused good ribbing!

Faraway


On rights of free advertisement:
Big Closet Top Shelf

Where you can fool around like you want to and most you get is some bemused good ribbing!

New scholl / new life............

I would like with Sandra

I like this principe of interactive story

Steph

Steph

Split in 5

RAMI

Since this is make your own choice fiction. I know that I have super powers that allow me to split into different personas, so I split into 5 parts and each goes with one group. :-).

If Krista will not let me do that, then I'll follow Annie anywhere. She's well amde and could be an ally as I fight this problem.

RAMI

RAMI

Mary

Mary's shy, so there's probably less chance of having a mad shopping expedition, makeover or feminine haircut.

 

Bike Resources

There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those who understand binary and those who don't...

As the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body, then only left-handers are in their right mind!

Sam does not know NO

RAMI

Sam does not know NO. If he did he would have told Mom, No! I am NOt going to School.

He would have said, No, I am NOt getting out of the car.

etc.

Any No's and the story might end.

RAMI

RAMI

Definately 2. More chances

Definately 2. More chances for the unexpected with a shy person.

Chearleaders

What the americans have with cheerleaders all the time? Almost every second or third story here on BCTS involves at least one. Aren´t there any other sport activities for girls (like doing running while spying?) in america? *Sigh*

BTW: my choice is shy girl - they often can become very good friends, once they open up.

Robin

Voting results...

Choice 2 won!

Krista