Summer with Auntie Kate - Part 3

Printer-friendly version
Summer with Auntie Kate

By Rose Dahlia

Part III — New Discoveries

Kelly lay sprawled across his Aunt Kate’s lap, basically naked save for the satin pajama bottoms and panties bunched around his knees. Kate rested her head on the back of the couch, the top to her elegant, silky evening-wear lay splayed open, revealing her heavy breasts.

Her pink-tipped nipples still showed signs of arousal and Kelly’s sticky juices still trickled down within her deep cleavage. Their evening had gone from simple lounging around the house, to playful wrestling, and then to a very erotic encounter. Kate’s skillful fingers had brought them both to a mind-blowing climax.

After a few minutes of enjoying the splendid glow of post orgasm euphoria, Kate sat up again, “I hope you don’t think poorly of me honey, I get really randy when I’m excited, I’m sorry if I got out of hand, maybe I shouldn’t have done that. It’s just that it’s been so long, if you know what I mean. Your uncle was a great man, but I have my needs to you know.”

Kelly was still laying on his back across her lap with his head propped up on the sofa armrest, he brushed the soaked curls from his face, “It’s ok Auntie, I really loved it, I’ve never cum that much ever, I didn’t know it was possible. Besides we aren’t really related right? I mean your husband was my blood relative. I guess by law we are, but well, you know,” he mused.

Kate never thought of it that way, it seemed so obvious, but it had never crossed her mind, maybe because she had never thought of Kelly as anyone but her nephew. Now he seemed such an object of sexuality, very masculine yet seeming to enjoy this newly found feminine side of life.

Kate was relieved to hear him speak in such a way, “Hey Kelly, you made my day, but boy you also made a horrid mess of your beautiful tresses. I guess I need to practice my aim better! Then again I hit these babies right where I like it.” Kate pointed to her nipples and gave her breasts a nice squeeze. They both burst into uncontrollable laughter for the longest time.

“Ok, we’ve had enough fun for tonight,” a glance down at Kelly’s half erect penis told her otherwise, but she whispered into his ear, “You save that for later, let’s get cleaned up and get to bed we’ve got a big day tomorrow.” She patted his naked butt lightly as she stood him up and gathered his soiled lingerie. She buttoned her top back up just enough to cover her dark nipples. “Looks like I’ll have to find something else for you to sleep in after your shower.” I’ll leave them set out on the bed for you. You can have Amy’s room, I’ve got it all ready.”

Kelly ran upstairs and jumped into the shower as Kate went up to her room and did likewise. The shower felt great on his tired body. He nearly fell asleep standing up and forgot to shampoo his sticky hair. He stepped out of the shower, grabbed a large fluffy, pink towel and walked into the bedroom.

While he was drying his hair he found his sleepwear lying out before him. “Well those aren’t so bad,” he thought to himself. There was a nice set of mint green pajamas, not unlike what he was wearing earlier. They were also made of that smooth satiny nylon, “Well what’s the big deal,” he thought, “guys have pajamas just like these.” The top was a pullover type with short cap sleeves and a plunging neckline. The sleeves were slightly ruffled around the shoulders. As he pulled the light fabric over his head and felt it slide down across his body, he realized that maybe this wasn’t so much like the kind that guys wear. “Oh well, nobody will know, right?” he whispered to himself.

Feeling a warm hand slide across his naked backside, he jumped slightly, “You’re very right, nobody will ever know.” Auntie Kate had snuck in unnoticed.

“Hey, you scared the crap out of me!” Kelly shivered as goose bumps ran up and down his spine.

Kate slid her fingers through his tangled hair. It was sticking out all over hell and gone, he looked as if he’d stuck his finger in a light socket. “Oh gracious sweetie, not good, let’s get the rest of you dressed for bed and I’ll do something with your hair.”

Kelly tried not to stare at his Aunt. She was dressed in a thin, black chiffon robe, tied loosely at her waist. She wore nothing underneath except for a skimpy, black lacy thong that did little to hide anything. Kate noticed his gaze and also that he was beginning to become “excited” once again, “My oh my, let’s get you covered up before it gets too difficult.” She winked at him and he blushed, she enjoyed teasing him, and truth be told, he liked it, but his modesty couldn’t be gotten rid of, all at once anyhow.

Kate picked up the matching bottoms and handed them to Kelly, “Hold these for a sec, we need to get you some underwear.” She returned a moment later with a bundle of green silk and lace dripping with bows and ribbons. He was expecting something similar to the pair he had on earlier, nice and plain. “Try these on, they are more of a full-cut design, hopefully they’ll keep you tucked in a little better than before.”

They were fuller cut for sure but as Kelly drew them up his legs he realized that there was nothing plain about these, “Auntie Kate are you sure these are ok for me to wear? They don’t look anything like what I was wearing before. I mean these really look so frilly…like panties.”

He stopped pulling them up just below his bottom, but Kate took over from there and snapped them up into place around his narrow waist, “Forget about what you think they should look like for a second. Close your eyes and tell me how they really feel.” She slid her hands around his waist the flicked the satin bows on each hip, so they lightly tickled his skin. Then she gathered up the dainty fabric and pulled it tight across his bottom, causing more and more goose bumps to appear along his arms.

“Auntie, it’s kind of embarrassing and I hate to admit it, but if I said they are “comfortable” it would be a bit of an understatement. How in the world can you wear this stuff without being turned on?”

Kate smiled warmly, “I’d be lying to you if I said I don’t get a little turned on from time to time. Just like the way that something new, exciting, frilly, lacy, and silky for my darling sweet nephew is turning him on, eh?”

Kelly face was now blushed a deep crimson as he stepped away from her quickly, “C’mon you are SO embarrassing me Aunt Kate! Can I have my bottoms please? I’m getting really chilled.”

Kate handed over the matching green pajama bottoms and scooted him over to the velvet upholstered vanity chair after he’d finished dressing. “Time to sort out this lion’s mane,” she exclaimed as she picked up the beautiful, ivory-handled brush.

Kate brushed for what seemed like an hour to Kelly. He was in a semi-conscious state, loving the attention and also loving his aunt’s soft breasts that teased the back of his neck over and over as she worked. The diaphanous fabric did little to conceal her perky nipples. He loved to feel her slender fingers gliding slowly through his golden hair. How they followed the brushes with every stroke combining with the gentle massaging of her ample bosom against his neck and shoulders, “Feel how soft your hair is Kelly.” He lifted a hand to his head and was amazed at the silky smooth texture that his locks had taken on. “That is unreal, how did you do that?”

She stopped brushing and began to sort his delicate tendrils into twin braids, “Oh I really didn’t do anything. Your hair just takes very well to this sort of treatment. You are blessed with lovely, soft hair. Most girls would die for what you have.”

She slowly braided his hair into a tight French-braid, and finished off her work by tying a blood red, satin ribbon at the end of each braid. Kelly glanced at the long mirror above the vanity table. Once again, just a change in hairstyle had transformed his overall appearance. The satin bows matched the redness in his cheeks as his aunt gleamed in excitement, “Just darling! You look so sweet Kelly. It’s almost like you have become your cousin, and my lovely daughter Amy. I know she’s gone but… I’m just happy you’re here with me.”

Kate gave Kelly a quick peck on the cheek and tucked him into bed. They had to get up early to check on the cattle and the fence lines. The storms had a tendency to cause all sorts of chaos. But right now, it was time for Kelly to revel in the soft feminine charms of his aunt, and to spend a warm night nestled snug within the cool satin sheets of his cousin Amy’s bed.

Kelly awoke from his slumber with a gentle squeeze on his shoulder. He rolled over to find his aunt standing above him, already fully dressed in her work attire. She had the look of a typical western cowgirl; laced-up heeled boots, tight blue jeans, long-sleeved checkered shirt, bright blue paisley bandana tied loosely around her neck like a scarf, and she had her hair wound up tightly in a neat bun. Kelly immediately noticed her shirt was unbuttoned just enough for a beautiful display of cleavage. He wondered to himself how she could work with those things wobbling around her chest all day.

“Hey sleepyhead, up and at ‘em!” Kate playfully tugged at his arm and dragged him out of bed and onto the floor. “We’ve gotta get you outta these silky pj’s and into some work clothes. I’ll go bring your bag up. You said you had some work stuff in there didn’t you?”

Kelly tried to remember what he had packed. He knew he’d forgotten all his casual clothes and shoes, but he couldn’t remember what he had in the other bag. He had it with him when he fell out by the barn the night before, but threw it to the side when he came in. “Yeah I should have some old jeans and my boots in there, thanks.”

After getting up off the floor and discarding his luxurious nightwear he stood in the middle of the floor in nothing but the dainty panties his aunt had dressed him in earlier. He glanced back over his shoulder, noticing himself in the vanity mirror with his braids and ribbons. His eyes continuing down to his panty-clad bottom and he shuddered at the sight, if he didn’t know better he’d think there was a pre-teen girl looking back at him.

Kelly hurriedly grabbed a blue terry-cloth robe hanging on the bathroom door and put it on. Not only to warm himself from the early morning chill, but also to help erase that image he’d just seen. It wasn’t just that he had thought he looked so girlish; it was that he looked like Amy. It was uncanny, but he shied away from it because he didn’t want to hurt his Aunt Kate’s feelings. He didn’t want to give her false hope, of something that could never be the same again.

Kate returned after a few minutes, holding what looked to be an armload of shredded fabric, “I don’t know what you fell in last night. It must have been battery acid or something.”

Confusion spread across Kelly’s face, “What do you mean? What is that you are holding? It looks like a pack of wild animals got caught up in a burlap sack and escaped.”

“Sorry to tell you this honey, but this was your luggage. I’m afraid it’s a total loss.”

“Damn, now I don’t have anything, I guess I’ll have to go back into town and get some new clothes.” Kelly had little in the way of money and he hated asking others for help.

“That’s nonsense, I have plenty for you to wear. Between Amy and I, we could clothe an army! Don’t you worry your pretty little head, I’ll have you fixed up in no time.” Kate stepped over to Amy’s closet and began to sort browse the seemingly unending racks of feminine garb.

“Um, Auntie Kate? Last time I checked you and Amy are girls. I would look ridiculous wearing her stuff, or yours for that matter. If you don’t mind I’ll just run into town. I promise I won’t be long.”

Kate laughed out loud, causing her breasts to wiggle and press against the buttons of her work blouse, “You think you look ridiculous now?” Kate stepped over to Kelly, quickly grabbing the sash of his robe, “Have you looked at yourself in the mirror, my dear boy? Oh yes this fluffy robes screams of masculinity, “ she pulled the sash open with a quick jerk and slid her fingertips across his nylon covered cock, causing it to press firmly against the flimsy fabric, “and oh my yes, these lacy under things, with their ribbons and bows are straight out of the men’s locker room! How could I have been so mistaken?” Her sarcasm reached a fever pitch, and Kelly sensed a hint of anger in her voice. He hung his head and felt a little ashamed.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to upset you. Please forgive me. I guess I’m just not sure if I can handle wearing this girly stuff.” He stood for a moment longer, then quickly sat back onto the bed, suddenly he felt very emotional and attempted to stifle a tear, but to no avail. Kate gently cupped his chin with her slender fingers and kissed him gently on the cheek, stopping the falling tear with her soft, red lips.

“Just relax sweetie, it’s ok to be a little anxious, but don’t worry at all. Let me take care of you. I want you to be happy here with me and I think I can help you discover a new side of yourself, or maybe it’s just a hidden side waiting to be let out. Don’t fight your feelings, I know you enjoyed yourself last night.”

Kate looked deeply into Kelly’s crystal blue eyes and then embraced him in a warm hug. He melted into her arms. She had that natural ability to gently manipulate and comfort at the same time. But whatever it was, Kelly loved it. His worries seemed to instantly fly out the door and leave the farm for good. “But if you insist on getting yourself some new clothes, I can have Missy Baker run to town and pick up whatever you’d like. She’s retired now and runs errands for me, I’m sure she’d be happy to help. But it won’t be for a few days, the storm last night knocked down trees for miles along the county road. We’ll have to make do with what we have for a while, Kell. Missy called before you woke up and gave me the low down. She lives just a mile away. I invited her up for dinner tonight and I’m sure you’ll love her. She’s quite a character.”

“I’m not worried about getting new clothes right away, let’s just see how things go. I’m excited to be out on the ranch again, I don’t really give a hoot how I look, and I don’t think the cattle will either.” His joking smile was all Kate needed to see. She sprung to her feet and was back in Amy’s closet, continuing her search for Kelly something suitable to wear.

She came back holding a pile of stuff and tossed it on the bed. Kelly stood up and dropped his robe as she helped him don a long sleeved shirt to match hers. It didn’t seem too much out of the ordinary, except that the buttons were on the wrong side and it was a flowery print.

Then she handed him a pair of western-styled jeans. They fit extremely well. Snug around his thighs and hips and the waist was much higher than he was used to. But as he tried to button them he noticed a “growing” problem, and so did his aunt. His throbbing member had not softened a bit since Kate brushed it with her fingers a few minutes earlier. This was causing it to tent out his silky panties something fierce. No matter what he did he couldn’t get himself tucked inside to button up the jeans.

Kate winked at Kelly and took hold of his jeans and quickly jerked them down to his knees, “It looks like our “friend” here is being stubborn, “ she dropped to her knees and slid two fingers into the frilly waistband of Kelly’s panties. The purple head of his pulsing shaft had now poked out onto his stomach. She slowly peeled back the filmy green fabric and his manhood sprang free, bobbing lewdly in front of her glistening lips, “It looks as if he isn’t going to obey. Do you know what happens when bad boys are disobedient? Hmm, sweetie?”

Kelly could barely stand let alone speak clearly, “N…n…no auntie, what happens?”

She looked up from her knees and her eyes sparkled when they met Kelly’s, “Bad boys get a nice old-fashioned tongue lashing!”

With that she flicked out her tongue and slid it along the underside of his cock until she came to the large throbbing head. Kate popped it into her mouth and sucked hungrily, enjoying the sweet taste of his precum on her lips. She wrapped her hand around his shaft and lifted it up slowly, pressing it back into his abdomen while she slipped his soft balls out of the panties and slurped them both into her mouth.

She continued sucking greedily until she could feel that telltale pressure rising deep within him. Kate grabbed him with both hands and slowly guided his entire thick seven inches of hot, pulsing manhood into her throat, massaging him with her tongue along his full length. She then clasped both hands onto his panty-covered ass and pushed him, as far into her mouth as possible, it was all he could handle.

Hot jets of sticky cum blasted down her throat as she tried to keep up, swallowing as much as possible. Some spilled out, dribbling down her crimson lips, but she quickly wiped it back into her mouth, sucking her fingers dry, then replacing her fingers with his slowly softening shaft. She kept him up her erotic blowjob until he was totally limp and spent.

Kelly was speechless. His aunt had just given him the most amazing oral sex experience of his life, and she had done it so quickly it made his head spin. Before he could say anything she grabbed his soft cock and pushed it back into his lacy panties, tucking it into his crotch and pushed his balls up somewhere he didn’t think they could go and snapped the waist band back into place. “They should fit you better now.” She was right, he pulled them up high on his waist and they zipped right up. There was little bulge, if any.

“How the…what did you just…that was amazing. It’s like you put it away somewhere,” he joked.

“Oh you know, you pick up little tricks here and there. So how does it feel?” Kate had slid thin nylon knee socks up his legs and covered them with a heavier cotton pair and was now having him lace up a pair of heeled, ankle-high boots.

“Feels great, not uncomfortable at all.”

“Good let’s finish up and get outside.” They headed downstairs and out towards the barn. The weather was calm and sunny, but cool. Kelly had picked up a pair of gloves on his way out and went to tuck them into his back pocket, but they fell to the ground. He then realized that there were no back pockets on these jeans. His aunt laughed, “They’re a little different, but they look really cute on you.”

The day drug on as they rounded up the lost calves and mended a few holes in the fence where the cattle had stampeded through. It was tough work, but nothing they weren’t used to. Kelly was amazed how well his clothes felt all through the day, they were much softer than his own, but were just as comfortable in spite of having to tuck his “bits and pieces” out of the way. Late in the day, Kate noticed that Kelly kept rubbing his legs like he had some muscle pain. “What’s the matter Kelly? Sore muscles?”

“No, it’s nothing like that. I’m really not sure what it is. It’s comes and goes. It’s these little red marks, like zits, that appear on my legs, feet, and even sometimes on my butt. They get infected sometimes and hurt like hell.”

Kate gave him a puzzled look, “Ever see a doctor about it?”

“Nope, I just rode it out.”

“We’ll have Missy Baker take a look at it tonight. After her career as a hair stylist and costume designer, she took up the medical profession and became a registered nurse. I’m sure she’ll be able to diagnose it.” Kate looked at the sun sinking toward the western horizon, “Well, we’ve done enough for one day. We’d better get cleaned up and dressed up for Missy. She’d be very disappointed if we didn’t dress for the occasion. She’s a very elegant lady and loves to dress to the nines for our dinner dates.”

Back in the house, Kate ran upstairs for a few moments and called back down, “Hey hon, I took the liberty of drawing a bath for you, how does that sound?”

Kelly was kicking his boots and socks off at the door, “Sounds great, I could use a soak.”

“Perfect, I’m going to jump in the shower real quick. I’ll be in to wash your hair in a bit.”

“Auntie Kate you don’t have to do that, I can handle it just fine.”

“Oh hush, you know how I can’t keep my hands off your lovely locks! Besides, I want to style it really nice for Missy.” Kelly couldn’t argue with that. He loved the way her slender hands worked through his long silky hair. She could do it all day long, as far as he was concerned.

After getting his boots off he ran upstairs to the bathroom and found his bath awaiting. Floral aromas and citrus scents filtered through the humid air. Frothy pink bubbles floated atop the warm tub. The tub itself was more of a Jacuzzi than anything. Six jets encircled the tub causing the water to bubble and foam. It looked so very inviting.

Kelly hurriedly unbuttoned his shirt and stripped off his tight jeans. His sweaty panties followed and he was relieved to feel his bound-up male equipment spring free. Slowly, he lowered himself into the heavenly waters. The scented waters encircled him and he quickly dozed off into semi-consciousness. His thoughts went to his beautiful, sexy aunt and then to this mysterious friend of hers who was coming to dinner. Who was the elegant Missy Baker? He wondered how this night would unfold. Would it be as exciting as the previous? The waiting would be short lived as his daydreaming was interrupted by a knock on the door and his aunt peeking inside, “Hey sweetie, our guest has arrived earlier than expected. She’s dying to meet you, and is going to give me a hand…with getting you ready.”

To be continued…

up
184 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Hummmm, I'm wondering if

Hummmm, I'm wondering if Missy Baker is actually a lover of Auntie Kate and they are both into kinky sex and/or maybe even domination? The way Aunt Kate is going with Kelly makes me feel that might be the case.

Missy

Renee_Heart2's picture

I'm wondering if Missy is a TS & a good friend of Auinte Katie's. I like how Kelly's Auinte gave him a full blow job she seams to know how do it & do it right. I'm wondering if Kelly will return to college after the summer ot stay with his auinte & be the girl that things seam to be developing him in to a her.
Great story I look foward to part IV.
Love Samantha Renee Heart

Love Samantha Renee Heart

Thanks

I am enjoying this story a lot. Keep writing Kelly seems to be falling into her role so comfortably!!
Lana Lund

Lana Lund

Summer with Auntie Kate - Part 3

He seems a wee bit too willing to indulge in sex with his aunt. Makes me wonder if he likes older women or is a submissive.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Hm...

Athena N's picture

More to the point, she seems more than a bit too willing to indulge in sex with her nephew. It's an interesting exercise in cultural asymmetry, though: how would the story feel if it was about an uncle doing similar things to a niece half his age?

delete

delete

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Aunty Kate must get very lonely on the farm!

And bloody horny as well!!

LoL
Rita

Age is an issue of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!
(Mark Twain)

LoL
Rita

Wonderful story

Love the story so far. One point I did notice though, chap one you said beer only no wine avail. Chap two he was drinking wine.

Happy