Rising Dawn Chapter 12

Printer-friendly version


Rising Dawn

Chapter 12 - Double Soul

 
Last time on Rising Dawn.

I get this feeling of warmness and a voice in my head.

"Emergency soul syncho initialised, secondary user identified as family. Full functions available, new souls available.
do you wish to commence soul syncho."

Yes.

"Mum."

"Yes, Mary-Ann."

"Do not try to stop me."

"From doing what."

I get up to the back ambulance door, and open it.

"What you doing."

"About to have a new hero shown again."

"Who."

"Soul Syncho."

Its then I Jump out of the Ambulance.

"Soul Syncho, Emerge. Secondary soul activate."

A brilliant burst of light surrounds Mary-Ann, within the burst of light Mary-Ann entire body turns into light, retaining an outline of her 19 year old body - with no sexual features on it at all, except for the shape of the breasts.

Then the entire body changes to match general body shape of Soul Syncho. Then the amulet appears on the chest between the breasts, and then from it the leotard portion of the suit appears as this happens.

Then from the now complete leotard the tights form from the top of the hips to the feet, once they reach the feet. The socks and the boots form from the sole up, with the sock forming first.

Once they are complete the Silver Accents appear on the various parts of the costume. As this occurs the Hair and Eye color of Soul Syncho come in, as the color for the hair is slowly appearing the hair lengthens down the mid back area.

The eye colour comes in from pupil and out. Then the burst of light disappears leaving the now transformed Mary-Ann as Soul Syncho.

"Soul Syncho Complete."

Woah, this is different. Then I see I am hovering in the air.

Then I look above the ambulance, it is then that I see the monster which had attacked me and my sister. Its a Freakin Dragon. A honest to god dragon.

It is 30ft long, 20ft wide wingspan and 10ft high. Now how am I supposed to fight a dragon. Wait, there must be a soul available to Dawn and me by extension.

Hmm, I begin searching within my mind for something, it is then I appear in a Greek Temple, next to my sister.

"Sis."

"Yeah, where I am."

"I think we are in the Soul Sychro Amulet."

"Hmm, I take it this conversation is happening very fast mentally so that I have time to recover myself in the real world."

"Yeah."

"So, what souls we got now available to us now, considering I had a message appear in my mind saying there was new souls."

So while we think upon this, in front of us appears a menu, with 8 Souls listed with add-ons available.

"Oh, 6 new ones, Mary-Ann and with add-ons as well."

"Let me take a look."

I look at the list of the 8 souls. Then I see the Soul.

"Well Dawn, look at this one here."

"Oh."

"Yes, It seems we have an soul capable of flight."

"Yeah, what add-ons are available."

"oooh, guns."

"I know you like guns sis."

"Yeah."

"So, angel soul with gun add-ons."

"Yes, dawn."

"So see you soon."

I feel the temple around me dissipated, and the last thing to go is the image of my sister. I then see myself back hovering near the ambulance, where I left it.

Then, I just Imagine the transformation. Soul Synchro Emerge, Gun Angel Soul. It is then I am bathed in Light.

The back of the Leotard, is altered for a set of white angel wings. Then on arms, bracer's appear - which are simple metal bracer's with a Blue Gem set into each of them. Then boots take on a army boot appearance.

"Soul Synchro Complete, Gun Angel Soul."

Then I Fly up to meet the dragon who quickly notices me and heads after me.


Bah, sorry for not posting this chapter sooner, my muse had been kidnapped and only returned after christmas.

Please leave comments and also if there are any glaring spelling errors or html coding errors please comment as well, heres the next chapter title -

Chapter 13 - Wait there is two

up
67 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Syncho soul Girl soul!

Syncho Soul Girl Soul!

This soul is currently not your default soul. Do you want to set it as default?

  • Ask each time this soul starts?
Yes / Hell yes

:grins: enough sillyness though, i'm actually expecting that to happen soon.. though i've got a feeling her medical condition is due to exactly this, changing into a girl.

oh, one tiny thing. check on the syncho/sychro/synchro spellings ;)

Loving the story, can't wait to read more :)

Love,
Amber Talamasca

Bah

Yeah, the spelling is a problem - argh

Rising Dawn Chapter 12

Dawn's power gives her almost unlimited power, like BEN10. But me, I see her a a POWER RANGERS team complete with their ZORDS or the SAILOR MOON group of SAILOR SCOUTS. Am enjoying this story.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

To be Honest

I dont know where this is going yet, Is Dawn and by extension Mary-Ann be the only heros. Or more pop up out of the wood work.

I can say there will be giant size battles in the future