Wishes Not Granted, Chapter 4

Printer-friendly version

Chapter 4

As they were driving back to her place, Kelly looked inside Rhidas purse.

She wondered what the little black box with the red button was for.

She pushed it out of curiosity.

Rhida wasn't prepared for the unexpected sensations that hit her. She accidentally floored the accelerator before slamming the brakes. The remote flew out of Kellys hands as she braced herself against the dashboard with her palms. It slid unseen between the door and seat as she was thrown against her seat belt. The car came to a screeching halt, straddling the double yellow line down the middle of the road. Rhida turned the car off so she wouldn't have another near accident.

"OH MY GOD TURN IT OFF!" Rhida yelled at Kelly as she pushed down on her crotch with both hands, knees pressed together.

Kelly didn't have to ask what Rhida was talking about. She could hear the faint buzzing noise coming from her crotch.

"I didn't know!" Kelly explained. She couldn't see where the remote fell so she unbuckled her seat belt and started to feel around. After a few moments she could hear Rhida moaning. When she turned to look, Rhida was biting her bottom lip with her skirt hiked up and one hand between her legs as she rocked her body back and forth.

The sound of a police siren being toggled for a split second caught both of their attentions, as neither seemed to notice the spinning lights until that moment.

"Oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit." Rhida was saying as the officer got out of his squad car and began to approach. She couldn't concentrate too hard on the situation because she was on the verge of a building orgasm. Kelly kept looking for the vibrator remote. When she finally found it, the remote was stuck between the seat and the door. She was about to open the door to retrieve it when the officer knocked on the window. She sat upright and folded her hands in her lap, not knowing what to do.

Rhida grabbed the crank and slowly rolled her window down. "What's... ah... uh... what's the problem uhm... officer?" Rhida asked. She looked like a child who was about to pee her pants with all the squirming and hand action going on, but both her and Kelly knew that wasn't the case.

The officer was about to ask for license and registration like always, but once the woman inside rolled down her window and he got a look at her, he was caught off guard. This woman was unbelievable. A solid 10, no question. She was dressed pretty fancy too. Hell, her clothes looked like they cost more than the piece of shit she was driving. And those legs! The lady had her skirt hiked up and it was quite a show. He could even see her underwear. It didn't take a genius to know where the faint buzzing sound was coming from with the way she was rocking around in her seat while trying not to be obvious about it.

"Are you ladies alright?" He asked, giving them his best friendly cop smile. Oh man he was gonna have some fun with them.

"Ah... Ye... Yes, we're... UHH!" Was all Rhida managed to say before she finally came. She grabbed one breast as her other hand pressed hard between her legs. She leaned back and started to shake as the orgasm racked her body.

The good officer was surprised. He was pretty sure she just came. His plan was to keep her going until she got off, but that didn't take nearly as long as he had hoped. Still, he was okay with it.

He had to suppress a smile before asking, "Are you alright lady? Do I need to call an ambulance?"

"NO!" Kelly squeaked in surprise. "Um er no officer, please. She's fine, really. She's just having um... lady problems?"

"Lady problems, huh?" The officer couldn't hide his smile this time.

Rhida was in no condition to answer as she was lost in her own world. Kelly leaned over and looked at the cop before saying "Sorry, it's my fault. I didn't know she had her toy... in there, and I accidentally pressed the on button. The remote fell but it's lodged between the seat and door. If you don't mind, could I just open the door and get it?"

Being a rare opportunity, he wasn't going to pass up the chance to mess with them a bit.

He leaned his face in closer so Kelly could get a good look at his grinning mug before telling her, "Im going to have to ask you and your friend here to step out of the car Ma'am."

Kelly recognized him as soon as she had a clear view of his face, and just rolled her eyes. She knew this guy, and he probably remembered her. She got out of the car and grabbed the remote at the same time. She turned the dildo off and put it back on the seat.

After Kelly got out the cop had her come around to the driver side of the car and wait for her friend to recover. It took a bit once Rhida came back to reality she noticed Kelly standing outside with the cop.

"Ah fuck..." She said to herself.

"Ma'am, I'm going to have to ask you to step out of the car." The cop restated to her once she was aware.

Rhida opened her door and stepped out in a very unladylike like fashion, giving the cop a full view of everything under her skirt, which included a pair of soaked panties. Kelly was standing in front of the car with her purse on the hood and the remote control next to it.

He enjoyed the show but decided to make it look legit for his dash cam. "Ma'am, Would you walk to that light post and back in a straight line for me?" He asked Rhida while pointing at the light post.

Officer Rodney Clark was having fun. That's a damned fine ass shes got there. A nice rack too. If it weren't for these new dash cams he might have given her a pat down. He was supposed to call for a female officer for something like that and he wasn't going to risk his job just to feel up a girl. Ah the glory days.

That was all he really wanted to see so he decided to wrap this up. He made a play of looking in the car for drugs to make it look legit for having them step out to begin with. He even quickly toggled the button on the remote on and off just to hear the broad go "Eep!"

After he was finished with his search he turned to face the girls. "Is this your car ma'am? Forgive me for saying, but you don't seem to be the type of person one would expect driving a vehicle of this condition."

"Oh it's my boyfriends car. I was just borrowing it while mine is in the shop." She told the cop.

Officer Clark didn't like that one bit. Her boyfriend had to be one of those smooth talking scumbags to have a woman like this and a car like that. Fuckin' hell. How do these douchbags get girls like that? And why do they fall for guys like them? It ain't fair.

With a sigh to himself the cop told her, "I'll let you off with a warning for now. Don't play these kind of games if you're behind the wheel. Don't let me catch you driving like this again. You girls have a good night."

Kelly took the drivers seat so there would be no more surprises. Rhida was about to object, but the warning from the cop and the look Kelly gave her allowed for no argument.

"Damn cops." Kelly said.

"What wrong with the cop? He was an okay guy." Rhida told her.

"Whats wrong? You know the only reason he didn't pat you down was because they've got dash cams now. I used to get patted down by that same asshole back in high school. He might not remember but I sure do. I must have had a very suspicious bra because he always took his time inspecting it. Pig." Kelly said.

"Wait... really? Holy shit, why didn't you say anything?" Rhida asked her.

Kelly shrugged her shoulders and said, "Because I really did have weed in my bra. But that fuck sure as hell never found it."

"You used to smoke weed?" Rhida asked, somewhat amused.

"In high school, all the time. The only reason I don't do it now is because Deedz's cousin got busted. A little grass is good every now and then but Im not really into it enough to find another hookup. It was just something to do." Kelly explained.

It fit her style. She was kind of a goth chick, but not super goth. She didn't shave her head or have tattoos or anything. I've never smoked weed myself. It's not that Im against it, but one time I snuck one of my uncles cigarettes and tried to smoke it behind his house. I must have been around 14 at the time. Inhaling the smoke was so not worth it. I coughed and my throat felt scratchy for an hour. I can't imagine smoking anything being much different and I haven't wanted to smoke anything sense. A quarter of a cigarette is good enough to last me a lifetime.

"By the way, why didn't you put your friend between your boobs on the ride back? I though we established that you could." Kelly asked Rhida.

"Because I..." Rhida just looked embarrassed before continuing, "Oh... yea, I forgot."

She took her little friend out of his hiding place and buried it between her boobs, hoping this whole night would be forgotten one day.

The drive back was uneventful, but it gave Rhida some time to think about some things. Like how the genie was able to turn her car into a bike and how that seemed to wear off, but she was still a girl. Maybe because one was a wish and the other wasn't? That sounded plausible. She was definitely going to ask the genie about that.

###

It was almost four in the morning when they pulled into Rhida's drive way.

"Where's the genie?" Kelly asked. She was excited at the prospect of meeting a real genie. This was definitely better than that one time her friend invited her to meet her coven. The magic was real this time.

Genie wasn't wandering around the house when they entered so Rhida figured she was in her lamp.

"She's in the lamp." Rhida told her.

"Summoner her, I wanna see!" Kelly asked with a bit of enthusiasm.

"I don't know if it will work. She didn't come out the last time after I made her mad." Rhida said as she lead Kelly to her bedroom and picked the lamp up from her desk.

Rhida rubbed the lamp gently and set it down. Almost immediately the same tan and black sparkling smoke poured out of the spout. A beautiful woman that looked exactly like Rhida formed, wearing a plain pair of black panties and a night shirt. She immediately sank to her knees and bowed low before saying "How may I serve you master?"

Kelly's eyes got really wide at actually seeing a real genie. After a moment however, her and Rhida became confused.

The genie was still bowed down and not moving. Rhida waited a moment before poking at her, but she just sort of stayed there.

"Uh... whats wrong with..." Kelly began to ask before she was cut off.

"HHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" Genie snored.

"Thats... new. I think shes asleep." Rhida whispered.

"Do genies usually sleep?" Kelly asked.

"I only know one." Rhida replied, motioning to the snoring genie with her hands.

"What should we do?" Kelly said.

"I dunno. I only rubbed the lamp so you could meet her." Rhida told her.

"I don't wanna wake her up. She might be cranky. Can you send her back?" Kelly asked.

"I'll try, but I wanna try something first." Rhida said.

"Genie, I wish for this dildo to have loose it's magical power." She wished.

"As you wish, master." The genie said, though it was slurred and muffled.

The genie didn't make any motions but Rhida found that she could put the dildo down now. Score!

"Genie, return to your lamp." Rhida whispered at the genie.

"As you command, master." The genie said, muffled by her face still being planted in the carpet.

The genies body turned into smoke again and retreated into the lamp the same way she came out.

Rhida had some thinking to do. The genie still granted her wish even though she was asleep. This had possibilities that needed considering.

"That was awesome!" Kelly exclaimed before yawning.

"I'm tired too. You want the bed or the couch?" Rhida asked Kelly.

"I think we should both sleep on the bed." Kelly said, blushing a little.

Rhida didn't know what to say, so she didn't say anything. She just stripped down to her magical undies and slipped into bed. Kelly wasn't far behind her.

She didn't know if she should do anything, but she didn't have to wait long. Kelly scooted into her until they were in a classic spooning position with Rhida on the outside. Kelly took Rhida's hand and placed on her own breast before whispering "Goodnight Rhida" to her. It was so tempting to just squeeze but she resisted and found that it didn't take either of them long to fall asleep.

Rhida woke up to find that she was still cuddling Kelly. Sometime during the night her hand had wandered down and seemed to be trapped between Kellys thighs. Kelly didn't seem to mind as she occasionally shifted her legs, smiling as she slept. Rhida found herself wishing that Kelly wasn't wearing any panties.

She stayed in bed for a while, not wanting to move. Eventually her bladder made itself known. At least men and women have that much in common, Rhida thought. When she tried to pull away, Kelly hugged her arm and turned to kiss her. Rhida kissed her back. She found herself thinking that she would miss being with Kelly once the genie turned her back into Richard. Any further thoughts would have to wait as nature can only be ignored for so long.

up
59 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

updates

I wasn't kidding when I said I update randomly. :)

story...

I hope there is more story on the way. This story seems to me very original and good.

I love you all...

There probably will be.

There probably will be. Whether that will be in a day, a week, or a year I don't know.

hooked and sunk again

No not again, leaving me hanging here... likely I be stuck returning every day to look to see if there is more, again.