Rising Dawn Chapter 6

Printer-friendly version


Rising Dawn

Chapter 6 - Second Soul, Beast Soul

 
Last Time on Rising Dawn.
"Soul Syncho Emerge."

A brilliant burst of light surrounds Dawn, within the burst of light Dawns entire body turns into light, retaining an outline of her 12 year old body - with no sexual features on it at all.

Then the entire body enlarges to the height and general body shape of Soul Syncho. Then the amulet appears on the chest between the breasts, and then from it the leotard portion of the suit appears as this happens the breasts grow to the size expected of her size.


Then from the now complete leotard the tights form from the top of the hips to the feet, once they reach the feet. The socks and the boots form from the sole up, with the sock forming first.

Once they are complete the Silver Accents appear on the various parts of the costume. As this occurs the Hair and Eye color of Soul Syncho come in, as the color for the hair is slowly appearing the hair lengthens down the mid back area.

The eye colour comes in from pupil and out. Then the burst of light disappears leaving the now transformed Dawn as Soul Syncho.

"Soul Syncho Complete."
 


 
Then the monster which is the Spawn of H.P. Lovecraft and Gary Gygax, then launches forwards its 2 tentacles towards me. I then leap up in the air. I studied the monster below me, it seems its only small in its size but as I know from reading Lovecraft's work, that small monsters maybe the dangerous ones.

I land about 4 meters further back, it then leaps towards me once more. I sidestep to the right and it overshoots. I then leap up once more as it turns on itself, reforming its body so that its now facing me once more.

I realise that bludgeoning attacks [yes I am a D&D Geek] wont do anything to a creature who seems to be ooze like traits. It seems to be studying me, this is not good news.

It seems to have intelligence higher than animal intellgence, this is not good. It sprinting towards me and as before I sidestep to the left this time. But as I performing this action, it seems to have learned from my previous use of the manuveur.

It twists on its axis and hits me on my stomach and the hit propels me a few meters away from it.

Damm, i should not underestimate it now, it capable of learning. But the fact is that in my base form or Metal Soul, I wont be able to do any significant damage to it. Only if I was able to gain claws or some sort of slashing weapon.

I leap up again as it leaps towards me, but I do not leap high enough as it uses one of its tentacles to bring me back to the ground hard.

Ouch I felt that, then I realise that I must have more than one soul availible to me, so there must be one I have, but not know for sure.

Then I hear a roar in my mind, as I hear this. I feel a rush of power, could this be a new soul being made avalible to me.

The beast comes towards me once more with its jaw open, also seem to be salivating as well. Then there is a bright flash of light comes out from me knocking the beast back, it is then I feel my body changing.

"Soul Syncho Beast Soul."

Soul Amulet lights up, and energy flows through the silver line, then spread along the skin and cover the entire body. Using the energy now surrounding Dawn, the energy is moulded on the hands into cat-like fingers with non retractable claws.

Eyes reform into cat like eyes with goldern color irises, the hair blooms out into a Lion like maine and takes on a sandy red colour.

Then at the back of Dawn near where the Coccyx Bones are on a human, a lion like tail shoots out. The boots take on a animal like appearance, the tights and socks also the leotard take on a beige like color. Skin also takes on a beige like color.

"Soul Syncho Beast Soul Complete."

The Beast looks at my now Beast Soul form, it slightly backs away from me.


Well Dawn now has her Second Soul unlocked, Beast Soul.

Please leave comments and also if there are any glaring spelling errors or html coding errors please comment as well, heres the next chapter title -

Chapter 7 - Beast Vs. Beast

up
136 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Coccyx not coxless

Wrong spelling on the tail bone. Coccyx not Coxless. In man and some apes, the end of the vertebral column below the sacrum.

CaroL

CaroL

oh

GAH, i have terrible spelling

I don't think it matters

I mean we're all old enough to work it out for ourselves.

Rising Dawn Chapter 6

Nice Kitty, :0 This is one fun story.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Interesting concept of a

Interesting concept of a person having the ability to gain and control several different powers. As each power ability is exposed, it will be facinating to see how Dawn is able to use them. Jan

Interesting Point

Interesting Point to note, there will be more than 2 Souls for her to use.

She maybe able to use them in different ways