The Adoption of Little Orphan Danny (Part 7)

Printer-friendly version
The Adoption Of
 Little Orphan
 Danny

By K.T. Leone

(Little Katie)

Part VII: The Show

Danny enjoyed his lunch once they arrived back home but was eager to try on his new dancing outfit. He did, however, remember his manners as he neatly ate a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and drank his chocolate milk out of a tall pink and purple sippee cup, one which he picked out.

“How about we go upstairs and get you changed for your performance,” Carol suggested as she broke the silence and stood up.

“Yippee,” Danny shouted. “Um, I mean yes Ma'am,” Danny composed himself.

Carol laughed. “Don't worry, Yippee was just fine.”

Danny skipped through the house and ran up the stairs as quickly as his little legs could carry him. He was the first in his bedroom and anxiously awaited Carol's arrival.

Carol didn't lag too far behind. “Okay princess, what outfit would you like to wear first?” she asked as she went in the big bag from the dance store.

“The one I picked out Aunt Carol,” Danny answered before seeing the other choices.

“Okay, first thing's first, you need to get undressed.”

As Carol began digging through the bag, Danny undressed at lightning speed. The dress was taken off and folded neatly, the t-shirt and underwear followed shortly thereafter. Danny found that dressing as a girl had a lot of advantages, speed in undressing was one of them. He untied his sneakers and pulled them off as well as the socks. He stood completely naked in the middle of the room.

Carol stood up with an armload of choices. Though she was surprised to see Danny take her instructions so far, she couldn't help but smile at the little beauty.

“First,” Carol said with a slight giggle. “You need to decide what tights you're going to wear under your leotard. You have a choice between red, dark pink, light pink, and white.”

Danny mulled over his choices for a while. “I think the dark pink ones.”

“Okay, sit on the bed,” Carol instructed as she rolled up the tights.

Danny obeyed and was on the bed in no time flat. The tights were rolled up his legs and over his middle to restore a sense of modesty. The cool silky fabric felt heavenly to Danny as he swung his legs on the bed as he saw there were no feet to the garments, but rather stirrups.

“Now for your leotard. Stand up please, miss.”

Yes ma'am.” Danny sprang to his feet and allowed the white skintight garment to be placed on his body. Though it clung to the child's skin and showed off even his slightest of curves, the garment was far from constrictive.

“Now for your slippers,” Carol informed as she produced a pink pair of ballet shoes from a small box. She took pleasure in putting them on the child and expertly wrapped the pink laces around the child's ankle and calf. “You look so precious,” Carol fussed.

“I feel precious Aunt Carol.” Danny's smile lit up the room.

“Now for the creme a la creme.” Carol pulled out another box from the bag.

“A crown!” Danny squealed as he saw the silver head wear. “A real princess crown.”

“It's called a tiara, it certainly looks like a crown.” Carol felt warmed by the glow of the child. “I name you princess Danielle, the princess of this castle. May your every wish be granted.”

“Thank you Aunt, I mean Queen Carol,” Danny said.

“You're welcome princess. I also purchased a beginners video for you. Will you be a good little girl and watch it and practice your routine while I make some very important phone calls and take care of a little paperwork before dinner?”

“Yes ma'am, I will,” Danny said as he eyed himself in the mirror. He was besides himself with happiness that he looked like such a pretty girl.

Carol popped the video cassette into the VCR as Danny sat on the couch in the living room. She wished she could spend all her time with the child but knew that she had other responsibilities and also didn't want to seem smothering.

Danny watched the large screen TV and for the first time was captivated by what it had to offer. The opening scene showed girls about his age, dancing around a stage in colorful costumes. Danny was hooked, instantly knowing that ballet was something he would love. After watching the ten minute performance, the tape went into an instructional segment. Danny stood up and followed the little steps along with a group of four to six year olds on the tape. He was surprised how much he looked like the little girls in the instructional part than he did the eight year old performers.

Danny watched the twenty minute instructional segment four times, making sure that the little routine it taught was memorized. Though he felt a little tired, he was far too happy for that to even matter. At the end of the fourth viewing, Danny shut off the electronics, hoping to save the next lessons for another time. He felt the need to perform building inside.

Danny ran into the office where Carol was talking on the phone. Danny immediately stopped and stood quietly at the door, hoping not to interrupt.

Carol smiled in acknowledgment to Danny and in short order ended her phone conversation. “Done watching your video already princess?”

“I've been watching it for over an hour Aunt Carol,” Danny said in half a whine, bus still an amusing tone.

Carol looked at her watch. “So you have. Sometimes I get so wrapped up in my work. Come here and sit on my lap, I have some news for you.”

Danny skipped over to his caretaker and climbed on her lap. “I hope it's good news,” he said in a cutesy voice as he received an embrace.

“It can be.” Carol rubbed the child's thigh. “Peter is going to be stopping by for dinner, I hope you don't mind.”

“Of course I don't Aunt Carol. I like him, he's nice.”

“The other thing I wanted to tell you was that I set up an appointment for you with the doctor, just to check you over.”

“Is he going to give me a shot. I don't like shots,” Danny said with concern.

“I wouldn't be able to say. He's going to look you over and try to find out why you're so tiny. We want you to grow into a big girl, don't we?”

“A huh,” Danny conceded. “Want to see me dance,” Danny changed subjects because the last thing he wanted to think about was getting a shot.

“Of course.” Carol lifted the child and carried him into the living room.

“I wish I had the music off the tape,” Danny lamented. “But I guess I can dance the same stuff to other music.”

“Carol grinned. “Or we can use the CD that came with everything.”

“Really?!?” Danny said excitedly. “Cool!” Danny watched Carol place the shiny disc into the CD player and then sit down on the couch.”

The music began to play, it was light but had a distinctive beat to it that allowed Danny to step in kind. All the moves were basic and consisted mostly of rhythmic stepping and the occasional spin, skip, or hop. At the end of the routine, Danny finished with a curtsy.

“Bravo!” Carol applauded as if she just saw the greatest performance of all time. “May I kiss the performer.”

“If you didn't I'd be very sad.” Danny gave a tiny pout and then ran into the waiting arms of his audience. The kiss he received was even greater and for a moment the child snuggled in the warm embrace.

“Now princess,” Carol said in a light tone. “I want you to be a good little girl and go to your room to change. Peter should be here in an hour and I need to warm dinner and make some final arrangements.”

“Is Peter very important to you, Aunt Carol?” The child asked while climbing off Carol's lap.

“Yes. Yes he is, Princess. Why do you ask?”

“Because if he's very important to you, then he's very important to me. Do you thing he'd be mad if I told him what I was?”

“And what are you?” the adult knew where the child was going, but didn't want to lead him in any way, shape, or form.

“I'm a girl with a willy,” Danny said shyly but with some pride.

“I don't think he would be mad one bit, but I'll let you tell him in your own little way.”

“Thank you.” Danny gave Carol a peck on the cheek and scampered up the stairs to his bedroom. Carefully he removed the dance wear which was a little more difficult than he imagined. Standing in his room nude, he had to decide exactly how to dress.

Eventually, Danny decided he would once again play the role of a little toddler and dressed accordingly. He put on the same cute pair of panties he wore in the mall, after all, they weren't dirty. A child-like play dress that didn't completely cover his bottom, but somehow made him feel over-dressed was also worn.

The two straps came down over his shoulder and fastened over his flat chest. Depending on the way he moved, sometimes his flesh-toned nipples would show. He decided to stay barefoot, but put the tiara back into place. He ran back downstairs to join Carol, who was in the kitchen.

“Is this okay for dinner ma'am?” Danny asked as he did a little spin.

“You look like an adorable little baby girl, it's perfect,” Carol complimented.

“That's what I was hoping for.” Danny crinkled his nose at her.

“Why don't you join Peter, he's out back. I'll join you two shortly.”

“Cool!” Danny said excitedly and then ran off.

“Look who's here,” Peter said as Danny practically tackled him in the chair he was sitting. “This is a pleasant way to be greeted.”

“Hi Peter,” Danny cooed as Peter's strong arms embraced him.

“Hi Danielle. How's my little girlfriend doing?” Peter held the child on his lap.

“I'm okay, but I'd be even better if I got a kiss,” Danny said cutely.

Peter kissed the child once on each cheek and then on the lips. Though Danny wasn't use to this sort of contact from men, he absolutely loved it and melted in the large man's strong embrace. Even the way Peter's strong hand firmly rested between his knees brought a sense of fulfillment to the child.

Dinner was tasty and Danny mostly listened to the two adults, even though he was far from being neglected. After dinner they all went back inside to the living room and Danny spent most that time on Peter's lap.

“Time for your bath Sweat Pea,” Carol said as it was getting late.

“Can Peter come help me wash and play with me in there,” Danny asked.

“It's up to him sweetie,” Carol replied.

“I tell you what,” Peter answered before the child could ask. “You run the bath and call to me when you're ready. Does that sound like a deal?”

“Yes!” Danny almost shouted in excitement. He kissed Peter on the Cheek and then ran to the bathroom to prepare.

As soon as the bath was full and the bubbles were bubbling, Danny called for Peter from the top of the stairs. The child quickly retreated, stripped and jumped into the tub before Peter had the chance to arrive.

Peter was a bit confused why the child would want him to see her in the bath. He thought that perhaps with a missing adult male role model that Danny may be wanting some closeness with a guy and establish some kind of close relationship. “There you are, Pumpkin. I see you have the bubbles almost overflowing.” Peter was actually glad for the bubbles, with his lack of experience with little children, he didn't want any inappropriate thoughts to creep into his mind.

“I like bubbles,” Danny said as Peter knelt down beside the tub, making sure his eyes kept continual contact with the child's face. Danny put a few bubbles on the edge of Peter's nose. “Bubbles should be shared,” the child said cutely.

“Thank you. I think I'll leave them right where you put them.”

“Do you know anything different about me?” Danny asked.

“I know you got your hair done up nice and pretty.” Peter smiled.

“Thank you.” Danny paused and thought. “I want to tell you something, but I don't want you to get mad. Promise me you won't get mad.”

Peter giggled. “Nothing you can say will make me mad at you.”

“I got a secret,” Danny continued hesitantly.

“What's your little secret, Pumpkin?” Peter asked amused.

“I'm not a girl,” Danny said softly.

Peter laughed. “Of course you are, Pumpkin.”

“No, honest. I'm not really a girl,” Danny said firmly.

“You're being funny. Okay, you're not a girl, you're a young lady.”

“No. Look!” Danny stood up to prove his point. “See, I'm not a young lady.”

Though Peter had tried not to look at any of the child's private parts, he found that unavoidable now. “You still look like a pretty little girl to me.”

Danny looked down to make sure the bubbles didn't cover what he wanted to display,or that it didn't magically fall off or shrink to no existence. Unfortunately, his willy was still there. “What do you call this then?” Danny asked exasperatedly.

Peter giggled. “You have a pretty little... um... a pretty cookie,” the man stumbled over the word, not truly knowing what to refer to the anatomy as. “But I really don't think you should go around showing it off for all to see.”

“But it proves I'm a boy,” Danny whined.

“You're as close to being a boy as any other precious little girl I know. Who cares that you have a little extra skin that hangs out a bit? It certainly doesn't look like you want to be a boy, and, in my opinion, you make one dynamite girl.”

“I do?” Danny sat back down in the water.

“Of course you do. Isn't that what you want to be anyways?”

“Yes. But I thought, because, you know.” Danny looked down.

“That just means you're a special kind of girl, Pumpkin. I already knew that and so does Aunt Carol.”

“You already knew?” Danny blushed and felt silly.

“Carol and I don't keep secrets. But, do you know what? I love you just the way you are. I think I'll let you finish your washing though. Is it okay with you if I leave?”

“A huh,” Danny murmured as he watched the man leave. He sat back in the tub and contemplated all that was said.

Author Note: Now a second person knows the truth about Danny. When I was younger and things were happening and I went out as a girl with my step-dad people just assumed that I was a girl even though my hair was pretty short. At times it aggravated me that people didn't know I was a 9 year old boy and I often thought I should strip just to prove my point (but I didn't). Danny is a lot braver than I, and we will come to see why he hasn't grown normally in the next few chapters. I'm enjoying rediscovering the story though, hope you enjoy.

up
166 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Still cute :)

The wonders of childhood - Danny still can't work out why his 'secret' is a complete non-issue with both Carol and Peter - particularly after being such a big issue in the children's home. Presumably tomorrow's GP appointment with probably be mainly a standard 'new patient' checkup, to establish a baseline (and possibly take some blood samples to analyse to determine what's going on biochemically).

Meanwhile, although it's still early days, as Danny and Carol have already bonded so well, presumably Carol's started the legal process of adoption - arranging some form of education provision will be coming soon.

On the lighter side of things, I imagine we'll meet Cynthia again, and once Danny's fully settled (and worked his way through the ballet video), maybe formal ballet lessons could be arranged. Apart from his obvious interest in the activity, it'll also help him acquire a new peer group, who can probably help support / guide him if/when he has to encounter the dreaded environment known commonly as "school".

 

Bike Resources

There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those who understand binary and those who don't...

As the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body, then only left-handers are in their right mind!

The Adoption of Little Orphan Danny (Part 7)

Danni has met two wonderful people. Now to find out why they accept Danni.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

A little boys dream

ALISON

'just gets better and better!

ALISON

“You already knew?”

the two most important people in Danni's life accept her as she really is. I hope they can figure out why she isnt growing though....

DogSig.png

danny

i think this is a lovely story
love
wendy h