Rising Dawn Chapter 4

Printer-friendly version


Rising Dawn

Chapter 4 - A Hero is Born

 
So I follow the police officer to his Police Car, the officer opens up the passenger side door.

"Well, little lady, you get to take a trip to the police station in the passenger seat."

I look up to him.

"Cool, thank you officer."

"No problem, little lady."

"I am not little, just vertically challenged."

The officer laughs.

"You sure have a quick wit."

"Yep."

"Well, we aren’t going to get to see your sister any faster young lady, with you and I hanging around the car like this."

"Oops."

I get into the car, put my Backpack with my Soul Syncho costume in the foot well. Then I manage to put my seatbelt on.

"Well Dawn, I think you’re secure in there aren’t you."

"I did not tell you my name, officer."

"Ah no, but as a trained police officer, I am instructed to observe. You had mentioned your name to the shopkeeper."

"Oh yeah. Oops."

He closes the door and goes around to get into his side of the car and straps in.

"Well Dawn, shall we head to the police station."

"Yeah, I would like to go there under lights, but."

"You know that I am not allowed to use them unless it is an emergency, or some of my fellow officers do sometimes and which I feel you suspect. That they use it for Doughnut/Coffee runs."

"Well, you have guessed correctly, officer."

"Well, let’s go."

With that we head off to the Police Station, it should not take that long to get there seeing as we are in on the Boston Municipal Area not Boston its self.

"So Dawn, are you going to a Halloween party this year."

"Yes, a costume one of course."

"Oh, what as?"

"A superhero."

"Nice, any particular one."

Well what do I now say to this, I can not exactly say that I’m going to the party as Soul Syncho, my Superhero identity.

"Not really, just being like a superhero."

"So, the costume, does it have a cape?"

"Nah, too cliche."

We arrive at the police station, we pull up in the designated police parking spot. The officer gets out of the car to come around to my side to open the door. I get sudden inspiration to exit the car as is if im wearing a skirt. which I then do.

"Well Dawn, are not you forgetting something?"

Ah, I realise that I have not gotten the backpack from the car yet. I grab it from the car.

"Oops."

"Well we can not leave your stuff behind, Dawn."

"No, we can not."

The Officer closes the passenger door behind him, and offers me his hand. I take it, then we walk into the police station. I see that the front area in the police station has become a emergency triage.

I see my sister sitting on one of the gurneys [well what would you use to have people sit on for looking over by the medic]. She sees me and nods at me. I let go of the officer’s hand and run towards my sister.

She looks at the medic who nods at her and she gets off the gurney and runs towards me. She picks me up and swings me around then settles me down.

"Well sis, I am as fine as I can be under the circumstances which have happened today."

"I am glad you’re safe my sister."

"Well, Officer, am I free to go?"

"Have you given a statement."

"Yes I have, to the Desk Sergeant."

"Then you’re free to go. Ah, your car is still parked back at the mall."

"Yes."

"Well then come with me. It seems that the supposed hero saved lives today."

"Yeah."

"Well, what was her name?"

"Oh, she told me. Her name is Soul Syncho."

"Soul Syncho, Boston's First Hero... maybe America's First Hero or Even the Planet Earth’s New Hero."

"Well I never thought of that."

We head back to one of the 4x4 police cars, then head back to the mall.


Well she has been named, so more action next episode

Please leave comments and also if there are any glaring spelling errors or html coding errors please comment as well, heres the next chapter title -

Chapter 5 - Monsters are real!

up
86 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Rising Dawn Chapter 4

Wonder if the incident will get into the paper or TV

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Super hero

Renee_Heart2's picture

Not a bad story just typical superhero type story not exactly my type of stroy even if it is TG. Sorry hun. But still some typo's proff read a bit more before posting is the only advice I can offer.
Love Samantha Renee Heart

Love Samantha Renee Heart