Rising Dawn Chapter 3

Printer-friendly version


Rising Dawn

Chapter 3 - First Soul, Metal Soul

 
Last Time on Rising Dawn
But then I hear loud bang and turn to look out of the window and see men in robbing gear at the door to the bank, my sister is trapped in there and theres nothing I can do.

"My sister."

"Well I be, I think I never seen this happen here before."

"I want to help."

"The best thing you can do here is to stay here."

But I start to here this voice in my head.

"Do you want the power to help."

"Yes I do."

Then there is a bright flash of light.


Then Appearing in her place, is a 6ft Tall 20 year old Women with Long Brown Hair and Green Eyes, Wearing White Combat Boots with Silver Accents, White Socks with Silver Banding around them, Wearing White Tights with Silver Seems, Wearing a White Leotard with Silver Edging and in the center of leotard between the Breasts is the Necklace which seems to be bonded in place with Silver Lines Spreading off from it.

"Whoah, who are you."

"I am Soul Syncho. Or you may call me Dawn"

"Well what are you going to do now."

"I am going to show that this planet has a new hero."

With that Dawn disapears from the Jewelary Shop. Then Promptley Re-Appears in front of the Bank.

"Hmm what should I do now, if they have guns i just get shot up."

Thats when I hear a voice in my head again.

"You have the power of Souls now, with only being just coming into your powers you only have 1 Soul to engauge, Metal Soul."

"Okay, how do I engauge Metal Soul."

"Say, Soul Syncho Metal Soul."

"K."

I Notice that the doors to the bank are still open, I see that there are 2 Gunmen in the Lobby Area of the Bank that I can see, this must mean there is a third person somewhere in the back area of the bank.

Then the 2 Gunmen Turn around and look at me.

"Well now, its a bit early for halloween isn't it."

"Yeah, you think you are a superhero then."

They both laugh.

"Yeah I think that I am a Superhero."

"Well then, i think we should test that."

They both raise there AR-15 Rifles at me

"Well Time for a New Power, Soul Syncho Metal Soul."

The Amulet/Necklace Lights up and Energy begins to Flow into the Silver Lines around Dawn, then on the Skin which is showing turns into Silver Colour, Her Hair Turns Black and her Eyes turn Yellow.

"Metal Soul Syncho Complete."

Then the Gunman Fire at me, Fully Automatic it seems. I feel the Bullets hitting me on the arms and my body and they are just flatting like as if I was wearing body armor.

"What the hell, the bullets just when squish against her."

"I Know."

I begin to advance at them at a slow pace, It seems Metal Soul has a drawback that it makes me slower that I would be without it.

"What the hell, shes advancing towards us."

"I know, what do we do."

"Go and hit her."

By this point, everyone who was on the floor in the bank have now turned around or moved to now look at me, I can see that my sister is fine, She is looking at me with wonder.

The Gunmen who have now come up to me, now hit me with there fists.

As the Gunmen hit Soul Syncho with there fists there is a loud crack and both of them have hit her with there right hands on her main torso but their hands break due Dawn's skin being effectly Battleship Armour in toughness.

"What the hell you made of."

"Yeah, that hurt."

I then look at them, then I raise my hands and Push them, which causes them to fly back and hit the counter which is 50m away and they have a meeting of the minds and knock each other out.

Then from the back, the third gunman appears with the Bank manager by her hair.

"So you have managed to take out both of my minons."

"Yes. I have."

"Well then, It seems you have a superhero complex."

"Well Yeah Duh."

"So then, how are you going to save the bank manager from having her brains blasted out."

"Well I have a few tricks up my sleeve."

He brings the gun up to the Bank Managers head. Then as he Squeezes the trigger on the 9mm Pistol, I act I concentrate on the on the Gun and command it to bend to my will.

As I concentrate hoping im not too late, the gun brings to turn to dust and falls on the floor. This Startles the Leader of the Bank Robbers and the Bank Manager Pegs it away from him.

"So you actually have powers."

"Yes I do."

"Hmm."

I then consentrate on the door frame behind him to effectively bind him, so the door frame begins to warp and starts to turn into tendrils.

"Well I see I have bitten more off than I could chew."

As he says this, the now tendrils of metal and now posised behind him.

"So are you willing to come quitely."

"I think I have no choice."

Then I get one of the tendrils to tap him on the shoulder.

"What was that."

"Thats something I have just spent some time concentrating on."

I command the tendrils to Wrap him up.

"What the...." As I gaghim with a Flexible Metal mesh around his mouth.

"Dont worry, I have only restrained you."

Then I hear Footsteps from outside.

"Ah the Police are here, I must go, I need to get used to this Superhero Gig in all respects."

Then I See my sister get up.

"So what do we call you ma'am."

I Swear I hear a smirk in her voice when she says that.

"Well Ma'am, you should call me Soul Syncho."

"Okay, Ma'am."

"Depart Metal Soul."

I Return to normal and then teleport back to Jewelary Shop.

I see that the Shopkeeper is still there.

"Ah Dawn, would like to come into the back so you can transform back."

"Yes, I shall."

I head into the backroom, and the shopclerk closes the door to the back room.

"Soul Syncho Depart."

I change back into my 12 year old self, looking exactlly the same as i was before the voice i heard in my head happend.

I open the door and see the Shopkeeper talking to a Police Officer.

"Well Sir what did you see of the incident."

"Not Much I'm Afraid as I was dealing with this young lady at the time." He gestures towards me.

"Oh, why was she in the back."

I pipe up.

"Officer, the Shopkeeper here told me to go in his backroom here for safety, plus i used his toilet too."

"I see no problem here, so what did you notice young lady."

"The only thing I noticed was the loud bang and both me and shopkeeper turned around to look and see the trouble at the bank. Oh that reminds me, has Mary-Ann Weston been made sure shes fine."

"Yes she has, is she your sister."

"Yeah."

"Yes she has been taken to the police station for a check-over by one of the medics there."

"Ah, Shopkeeper sir."

"Yes, Dawn."

"I think I need to go to Police Station with the officer here."

"Ah, and you are wondering about the necklace."

"Yes."

"Do not worry about it, I am just happy I have found someone for the necklace."

Personally i know what he means by that.

"Thank you, Sir I comeback later with my sister to give proper thanks."

"Be sure you do young lady."

Then the police officer gestures me to follow him to his police car. I wonder if my sister figured out that it was me, who came to bank, yeah I think so.


Well she has finally seen action.

Please leave comments and also if there are any glaring spelling errors or html coding errors please comment as well, heres the next chapter title -

Chapter 4 - A Hero is Born

up
131 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Argh

Can Erin or Sephena or one of the other Admins see why i have made the page go Italic even thou i have used the tags correctly.

Have you considered

NoraAdrienne's picture

Asking for some help with your spelling, and editing? It would make the story a whole lot smoother to read.

Rising Star

Keep the story go and don't worry about miss-spelled works we are not all English Majors

Rising Dawn Chapter 3

Is our new super hero now a girl, or still a boy in costume?

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Well

That will be telling :)