Triumph of My Will

Printer-friendly version
Synopsis:

Another story from Classic BigCloset.

Triumph of My Will
By Jasmine

A dark story of a boy who is feminized and abused by his sisters. The abuse is vivid.

Story:

Triumph of My Will
By Jasmine

Part I
Chapter I: introduction

My life wasn't fair. When something goes bad, people always say that life is not meant to be fair, but there should be reasonable expectations, like a life without pain or misery. Not for me. I am Michael Groves and my story started when I was 12 years old. My older sister, Alexandra was a boxer, but hardly ever took an interest in me. She was 24. My twin sisters, Sally and Sandra, were demon-possessed monsters that must have been spawned from the mouth of hell. They were two 15 year-old sadists that tricked everyone into thinking they were two little angels. I was not a wimp. I was an athlete. I had just gotten a second-degree black belt in tae kwon do, but any time I tried to fight back, my big sister helped them, or the twins ganged up to beat me up.

My father ran away and nobody could find him. My mother was a United States attorney, a federal prosecutor who was prosecuting a dangerous Columbian when she was shot. She had a will that gave guardianship and the entire estate to my big sister if she agreed to take us in. I stayed with my older sister as my legal guardian and she worked all of the time. My two twin sisters bossed me around with my older sister's permission. Alexandra had said four weeks before, "Just do what Sandra says, and you will be fine." Life was pure hell then. I just wanted to graduate high school, go to West Point, join the army as a commissioned officer and have a brilliant career. I wanted to lead hundreds of thousands of soldiers in a great struggle for democracy.

I rarely turned in a history paper that didn't make an "A." The last essay I turned in was "Caesars Gaullic Campaigns and his War Against Vercinggetorix," a ten-page essay detailing his legions, battles, and tactics in great detail. I also wrote a detailed report about the battle of the pyramids in 1798. They weren't essays anyone would expect from a 12 year-old boy. In math I studied algebra II. I was also a brilliant speaker. Every time I gave an oral report, I found that the audience hung on to every word, and applauded for real. The audience was almost entranced by me. My hero was general Douglas MacArthur.

Chapter II:

School was almost over, thank God. It was the last two weeks and it had become gradually worse since my mother died. First, Sandra forced me to go to school with bright pink painted nails. The next week she painted my eyes with eyeliner, eye shadow and mascara. The next week I was afraid that they would go all the way and make me look like a real girl, but I also wondered if that might not better; fully dressed as a girl, I wouldn't stand out as much. The school officials had been concerned about my changes, but my big sister could almost always forced them to back down. She had told the principal, "If he wants to experiment with being a girl, then let him." Now they were going to do my hair and pierce my ears for Monday, along with plucking my eyebrows. I had a sick feeling that it was going to be a miserable, humiliating, and traumatic summer.

I had no interest in being a girl or crossdressing, but it seemed that my sisters wanted another sister and liked to force me into the role. I had a sick feeling where it would lead that summer and I didn't like it at all. But what was I supposed to do?

I used to have a room full of books. I had books from all of the great generals and leaders of the past. I had both copies of Rommels "Infantrie Greift," the original version publish by the third Reich in German and a newer copy printed in America in English. I also had Adolf Hitler's "Mein Kampf" in original German and English. I had two copies of the original German version: one published in 1925 after he was paroled from Landsberg prison, the second volume from 1926.

I learned German and loved the language. I hated Nazism and was revolted by the conduct of the SS. I wanted to understand what had happened and why they did it. I found out the 'what' part, but I never found out why, why a whole nation would submit to such barbarism. Well, I sat in a whole new room since my mother died, all of my books were gone as well as the wallpaper and general look. It looked like a teenage girl's room. I also, to my humiliation, had a vanity with tons of makeup. Man's inhumanity to man will never end, but in this instance it was the girls' inhumanity to a boy. I was respectful to all my sisters and was never a bad brother. I never teased them or tried to upset them. I was nice to them all when my mother lived, so their sadism I didn't understand.

As I sat there reminiscing about the good days in Seattle, where I had lived with my mother, sulking Sandra came in and told me that it was time to go to a salon to get my hair done and ears pierced. It was Sunday; Monday started the last week of school. Monday I would look ridiculous and attract a lot of attention. I wouldn't get hurt; I was the strongest 12 year-old in school and was feared. I wasn't a bully, I just didn't take shit, and most of the other children would realize that my sisters were behind it. My sisters, also, had brutalized them.

I walked meekly to the car with Sandra and Alexandra to get my hair done and my ears pierced. While driving, Sandra said, "When we get in the salon, you'd better not give any indication that you don't want pretty curls or that you don't want to be a girl, or else. Get it, sissy?" I nodded. We found the place and Alexandra went away while Sandra took me in. My sisters had already dealt with me earlier and I was a 12-year-old boy walking into a hair salon with bright long pink fingernails and a full face of makeup. The makeup wasn't overdone, it was just right.

Everyone looked at me. Sandra told the receptionist, "My brother begged me to get his hair done in pretty curls and a perm. After this, he wants his ears pierced." I almost cried and it was hard to stifle the tears, but I remembered the threat.

The receptionist said, "It will be a 10 minute wait. What is his name? This was embarrassing.

Sandra replied, "His name is Michelle Groves". I just sat there dumbfounded. Up to that point, they never called me that. The receptionist smiled at me thinking that I liked it. Then Sandra asked me, "Michelle, how much fun is it being a girl so far?"

I sulked. "Miserable, so far. What was wrong with Michael?"

She said, "He was a dumb boy. I want a sister, so you had better like it, or I will find a boy to show you what it's like to be a real girl."

I shuddered and said, "What are you going to do, find a boy to sexually assault me?" She gave me that evil smile that sent shivers down my spine. The look on my face showed it all. I was truly terrified.

Sandra said, "You look like you don't like this. You had better start." I tried, but I had a feeling of horror and started to sob softly. I couldn't help it. Sooner or later I just knew that Sandra would find a boy for me and I couldn't stop it. Every time she had made a threat to get my compliance, it would end up happening whether I complied or not. The mascara on my face had been a threat to get my nails done. I was a good boy and now I had the pretty face of a girl. I now knew that I could not trust anything my sisters said, unless it was something that I would hate. Before I start to cry, Sandra gently took my hand and led me outside and around the corner.

She said, "Now listen sissy, you will stop crying, or you will scream when you get home." Good way to stop someone from crying. I cried harder and Sandra tried to sooth me by saying, "The boy threat was a bluff. Do you really think I would have my brother raped?"

I nodded, sniffling. "Of course you would; you hate me." She stood there rubbing my hair and holding me close, trying to sooth me.

She said, "You know I don't hate you, Michelle".

I said, "Then let me be Michael."

She said, "You are Michelle for now." Well, I supposed that I could be Michelle for another hour. After several minutes I stopped crying and she led me back inside.

The receptionist said, "He is back. Well, are you ready, Michelle?" I thought resignedly that I had better get used to that name.

I smile back and say, "I am ready."

She led me to a chair and sat me down. She asked me, "Well, how do you want your hair done?" I didn't have the foggiest; if it had been my choice I would have left it alone.

I said, "Ask my sister. I don't know feminine hair styles." I called to her, "Sandra, can you help me?"

She came over and showed the stylist a picture out of her Seventeen Magazine of a really cute girl my age and said, "He begged me to have his hair done this way. Can you style Michelle's hair like this?" It was about the most feminine hairstyle she could find.

The stylist answered, "Well, of course."

My sister said, "I'm going shopping to buy you a few dresses, so be good."

After my sister left, the receptionist kneeled, looked into my face and asked, "Is this what you really want? You look like you were crying."

I thought about this and said the line I'd been drilled with: "I like being a girl and want to be one like nothing I'd ever wanted."

She said, "That sounds like you practiced that line for this occasion and I am not buying it. You look like you were forced into this." I was terrified. My sisters all assured me that if help were coming, that I would not live to see it, that they would kill me for real.

I said, "I didn't practice that line. Whatever would make you say that?"

She said, "You look like you were crying and your eyes look sad. Now, tell me the truth." I got up and ran outside to find my sister. She wasn't anywhere near, so I ran into the nearby clothing store. I didn't see her right away. I ran to the lingerie section and saw her picking out panties. I ran up to her and tapped her shoulder. She was startled and looked at me.

She suddenly looked angry and said, "It doesn't look like anything was done with you hair. Are you trying to get out of it?" I felt stupid. I could have run away or actually gotten help, but I was too cowardly.

I said, "No, she started asking questions, like if I really wanted this done or if you were forcing this on me. I didn't know what to say. I said what you taught me, but she wouldn't buy it and kept asking. I just ran away to find you. Don't leave me again". She understood and decided that we should leave.

Sandra reached into her purse, took out her cell phone and made a call to Alexandra, asking her to come take us home. Sandra knew that it wasn't my fault; it was the nosy hairstylist's, but I wondered if it would make any difference when we got home. Four minutes later, Alexandra's car was there.

She got out and asked, "What's wrong? Is the jerk trying to get out of this?"

Sandra told her, "He said that a hair stylist kept asking him questions about if he really wanted his hair done."

Alexandra said, "We told him what to say if that question were asked and we drilled him."

I said, "She didn't buy it. I was convincing, but I had been crying several minutes before because Sandra threatened to have me raped."

Alexandra gave Sandra a mean look and said, "How could you say that, Sandra and expect him not to cry? We are talking about a horrible sexual violation. Of course he would be upset. You shouldn't have told him our plan. Now, come on and let's get somewhere safer".

Part II
My sisters and I climbed into Alexandra's Diablo, and we had just started home when Alexandra looked at me and asked, "Don't you want to date a boy? That's what most young girls want, and you are obviously not a real boy anymore."

'What a bitch and what a stupid question!' I thought. "Absolutely not. I'm not like that, and anyway, no mother lets her daughter date at my age. This is pissing me off as we ARE talking about a sexual violation that I didn't deserve." This was going too far. Crossdressing against my will was one thing that I could handle. I hoped that complying with their wishes would convince my sisters to like me and we could be closer. If dressing like this would make us closer, I was willing to do it. I feared that this wasn't going to work. Sandra and Alexandra just wanted to hurt me. They were talking about a sexual violation that I wouldn't meekly let happen.

"What makes you think that you don't deserve it? Sandra didn't deserve it either, but the sonofabitch didn't give a damn and she didn't get any sympathy from you, now, did she?"

"Yes she did, but she didn't accept it."

She slapped me, saying that I was a dumb male and that I would probably be a violator too. I tried to argue with her, but it was useless. I finally gave up.
"Is that what this is all about, that Sandra is afraid that I'll be a rapist? I've never given her any indication that I would do that."

Alexandra sneered, "That's part of it, but there is much more and we won't tell you the rest of it until you are ready."

'What the hell does "until I am ready" mean?' I wondered. I remembered playing with Sally until I was five or six. Mother had told me that it wasn't right, that I should have been playing with boys more and not with dolls with my sister. There were times that I'd played with her wearing one of her dresses and I hadn't minded, as that was my idea. Actually, I had loved it and it had felt wonderful.

The reason that I hated being Michelle so badly was that it wasn't being done to help me, but to humiliate me. I rather liked it when I was younger, but lost interest. I found that I liked to wear dresses on occasion, and I was lying when I'd said that I had NO interest. That kind of thing should be done with consent and kindness and that was not what I was receiving. I felt that they didn't give a rat's ass about what I felt. We were going way farther than just crossdressing, and I wouldn't go for that.

My twin sisters were intimidating. They were good athletes, very strong and big for girls. They were stronger than me, but they didn't fight well. They relied mostly on brute strength and not real fighting skills. They both played for their high school basketball team. I couldn't defeat both of them. I could defeat one of them. I could never defeat Alexandra in a fight. A fully-grown 24-year-old woman was too much for my young twelve years to tackle.

My oldest sister took after my mother. She was trying to get accepted into a prestigious business school. She stopped boxing and diverted her attention to studying accounting and business. I hoped she succeeded. I still liked all of my sisters and admired their strength, even if they used it for the wrong purpose. I hoped that they would see that and turn it around so that we would be a happy family. I didn't think that they would, but as my options were limited, I hoped so. As I got out of the car and walked in the house, I wondered what would happen. I wasn't to blame. I didn't get my hair done. I didn't think that I would get my hair done that day, either.

Alexandra said, "I know someone who will do your hair tomorrow. She's my friend and likes sissies like you, so don't expect any sympathy from her."

I wondered why we didn't go see her then. Then Alexandra and all of my sisters looked at me expectantly. Alexandra had a bag she had been holding. She said, "I went to shop for you and I got this today." She pulled out a satin dress with white ruffles along the edges. It looked suspiciously like a maid's dress. She then pulled out a frilly cap and an apron along with a black garter belt and stockings.

I said, with words cracking, "You have got to be kidding me, I can't be a maid; I don't know anything about being a maid."

"You can be a maid and you will learn. We girls are tired of doing all of the work around here, so it is now your responsibility. Sandra will help you for the time being until you learn your jobs. But now they want to know who is prettier, Sally or Sandra."

'Not this again,' I thought to myself. I would have to indicate which sister was more attractive by kissing her shoe. Whoever I choose, the other would show her displeasure with me; hours of pain would follow. I chose Sandra, as she was the most vicious. Sally dragged me to her room and started whaling on my poor butt. As she beat me, I just meekly accept it all, as Alexandra was still there. If I resisted, she would be there in a second and I would be strapped to the bed and beaten anyway. I was in immense pain and sobbing.

While she was doing this, I wondered if my sisters would ever decide to be civil toward me. I hoped it would be soon. When she was done with that, she strapped me to her bed and started humiliating me, slapping my butt and back, making comments and laughing at me. I started to cry, and this continued for several hours. We played this sadistic game every Sunday. What pleasure they got from it baffled me. I saw Alexandra rubbing herself. What sisters. They would pay for this. I would crush the vermin and wipe them of the face of the earth. That was assured.

She finished and I hurt everywhere. A dark feeling took control. Hatred rose inside me. I swore that I would kill all of the vermin someday. Every one of them would die. My face was red and I was pissed. This was unfair and would not continue. In the name of the providence, I declared that I would triumph. I had known that I was blessed by the providence for some time and in the end I would prevail. I wasn't going anywhere. So I would just sing my favorite song, Die Fahne Hoch. I loved that song. Sally once heard me sing that song and had made a face at me. She didn't approve of me, but what did she know of that song?

For the rest of the night I remained strapped to my bed, but I would be released in the morning when I went to school. It was just six in the evening. I started to hate people like my sisters. I thought that people who hurt children should be stripped of their citizenship and be shipped to places like Dachau. I still had hope that we might be a real family shortly. It had better be because I was losing hope.

I wondered if I could go to school dressed as a full girl. The thought was almost repulsive, but dressed as a boy with pink fingernails and a face of makeup was making me the laughing stock of the whole school. If I acted like I liked it and made my sisters think I loved being their sister, I thought that I might get better treatment. I didn't really think so, but it would be interesting to see their reaction. I would ask Sandra or Alexandra tomorrow if they would help me. Around eleven o'clock I needed to sleep. I lay my head down and fell asleep wondering if my sisters would give me the decency of dressing wholly as one sex. I hoped so.

Sandra shook me awake at 6:40 in the morning and unstrapped me, then left me so I could get ready. I had already adapted the skill of doing my own makeup without their help; what a skill a 12-year-old boy needs! This boy did, but remembering my hope, I asked Sandra if I could go to school the last week dressed fully as a girl.

She beamed a dark smile and said, "Well little sister, you do want to be a girl."

I said with enthusiasm, "I do, Sandra. Can I please? I want to more than anything in the whole world." I wondered if she was buying it.

She said, "I will ask Alexandra and see what we can do since our shopping trip yesterday was cut short." Then she left to talk with Alexandra. I sat there wondering what I gotten myself into. I thought they liked this change. I hoped they would and we could be sisters like any family of close sisters. They hated me as a brother, so they should like a sister. All of my wonderful sisters came in beaming that sadistic smile they seemed to have mastered, and Sandra held a catholic schoolgirl's uniform that she had worn when she attended catholic school at my age. She hated it and I guess that that is what I would wear.

I really bumbled into this one, but at least I would look like a girl and not like a boy in makeup and jeans. So she handed me the uniform, and they left snickering, while I put it on along with stockings and I sat at my vanity to make my face up. This uniform had a strange and wonderful feeling, even if I looked like an idiot.

Surely someone would pull me aside in school and ask some questions. I couldn't just show up in school like this and be business as usual. Around 45 minutes later, I was standing with my sisters, ready to walk to school. Sally and Sandra escorted me to my middle school and after that, they went to their high school. I would get teased this time. I walked into school and my friends, as well as just about everyone else, gasped at my ridiculous uniform.

I didn't cry, but walked to my math class confidently, knowing that I would be destined to achieve great things. Why else was I gifted with my skills? I had expected someone to take me to the principal's office. That is what should have happened. I felt like something was very different and weird. No one seemed to care, even if they did notice - almost like Alexandra had seen them and done something. Did they all really think this was my idea? Hey, it was my idea. As I walked into algebra, everyone busted out laughing at my appearance. I glared at the one closest boy with an icy look and he shut up quickly. I sat down as the instructor walked in and he frowned at me. He looked like he wanted to ask me to leave, or talk with me, but was afraid to, and he started the class regardless.

Throughout the class the boys giggled and made comments about me. In an hour it was over and I went to public speaking. I had a speech to give there. Well, if everyone hated this uniform, they could kiss my ass. I loved it; I wondered why Sandra hated it. Then I went to public speaking. I had to give a fake inaugural address and the final was Wednesday. It would be about the state of our nation.
After listing to several poor speeches and a few good ones, but mostly boring, there was one given by a girl I liked that was exceptional.

It was my turn. I was still being laughed at as I walked in front of class, and stood there for several seconds with my hands cupped in front of me at my belt with my head held high clenching my jaw. I gave this pose with all of the pomposity and authority a boy in a schoolgirl's uniform could give. This pose always disturbed my teacher, but it felt right. Then I started my speech.

"My fellow Americans, I am proposing a new amendment that will strip all persons who have harmed a child of their citizenship. New prisons will be created for this vermin. For years, they have been stealing everything we have worked for as well as molesting our children. We must disinfect our nation of this vermin. Dachau will be our model for this new prison. Furthermore, the armed forces will, by law, take an oath of allegiance to me. A new era is coming and all of the suffering of the past will cease. Joblessness and suffering and hunger will cease.

"The new power will last for a thousand years. The age of stupid and meaningless wars has ended. The age of teenage gangs murdering others will end. The age of drug lords and idiocy has ended. This vermin will no longer be tolerated. Our relations with the European nations must be mended. A new initiative will be instated to that end. The speaker will also propose another amendment that I call the enabling act. We are blessed by the providence. The dawn of a thousand years of peace and prosperity await us."

As I spoke, I imagined that I was giving that speech in the Kroll Opera House. Someday I would be great. I stood there amongst wild applause in my pose, and I confidently walked toward my seat. I listened to more dumb speeches. I had been masterful. I hadn't missed a beat and my words were hypnotic and electric. I saw fear in the instructor's eyes. He groaned. What was he scared of? I would never do that. If I were the president, I would respect the constitution and would probably be a great president. I hoped I would get the opportunity.

After that class I went to English and took a pretest for the final exam. I really started to like this uniform and would wear it tomorrow. I was really starting to act like a girl. I went through the rest of the day and waited for my sisters to escort me home. I was warned not to do anything stupid, like run away. Alexandra assured me that no one would believe me, and the police would return me. I wondered if they realized my newfound comfort with this uniform. I asked, "Sandra, can I wear this tomorrow please?"

Her expression said it all; it was not what she had expected. She said, "We have that appointment with Peggy to get your hair done, remember; you may wear that if you like."

I said, "That would be lovely." Then I hugged her for that. This was getting too deep. Was I showing too much real enthusiasm for this? What would a marine recruiter think of this? I had better get this under control. With my talent and strength, they might make an exception. We would see. Then I asked, "Who is this stylist?"

She said, "She is a real bitch. Her name is Peggy Roehm and she loves to humiliate boys and sissies. She loves to make them cry. I hate her; she is just mean to everyone, but I doubt that she would make a dent with you, as you seem to actually like this."

Just to show at least some reluctance, I said indignantly, "No, I don't look like a god damn fairy sissy." That wasn't said with much force or conviction at all and she didn't buy it. My plan was working; I was loving the feel of feminine clothes thoroughly.

As we went home Alexandra said, "We have an appointment at five o'clock, so go and make yourself presentable."

I said, "That would be wonderful." Then I ran into my room and made myself up. I could tell that Alexandra was puzzled by my enthusiasm, to say the least. If they wanted to make my life miserable by this, they could kiss my ass, but I didn't like this either, If they wanted me to show displeasure at this attire, then that was their problem, but I was sure that they would find a way to make it my problem also. I ran downstairs to Alexandra and we got in her Diablo and started off to the new salon.

Then Alexandra said with annoyance, "If this is an act, it's the best I ever saw, but I think that you like this."

Like I didn't know, and I said, "I know that you are terrible people and want to hurt me and ruin my future, but you will fail."

She shrugged and said, "You must be a real sissy, and I don't think that the Marine Corps will accept you now." And she laughed triumphantly. I was sure that the marines would accept me.

We got there. As we walked in I saw Peggy. She was beautiful. She also had this hard edge to her that made me fear her. She wasn't someone I wanted to cross. She told me in a commanding tone to sit down. My looking so comfortable and confidently dressed like that frustrated her. I was now wondering if all women's secret desires were to humiliate young boys. Then I realized that wasn't the truth as my mother was about the most caring and affectionate person ever. How could she have had daughters like Alexandra and Sandra?

Sandra said, "I think that the little sissy is ready for her first date. I hear you have a son, a REAL son."

She was insulting me, but it didn't hurt. Peggy said, "Why yes, I do. His name is Ernst. He lives is in Kentucky with his dad."

I screamed, "Holy shit! What is his name?"

Peggy didn't like that outburst and looked into my face with menace and said, "His name is Ernst and he is my son; you don't have a problem with that, do you?"

What a name. I asked, "Why would you name him that? I remember a guy with that name that was shot, the night of long knives, if I remember right, Chief of Staff Roehm. He was planning to betray his leader. He was a god damn traitor." There was no menace in my voice, but there was no ignoring the edge of steel.

She was shocked and asked my sisters to leave while we talked. Sandra said, "You pissed her off now. I hope that you are sill breathing when we get back." Then they were gone.

Peggy said, "I am not upset at all, but impressed at your knowledge. You must have studied hard about that time in history, as most references to him were destroyed by the Reich. He wasn't a traitor, just an inconvenience to the Fuhrer, but not a traitor. I haven't met anyone who realizes the significance of that name. Tell me about yourself."

Well, I stepped into it this time. I got a real bitch to like me. "Well," I said, "I am a 12 year old boy. My sisters for the past weeks forced me to dress as a girl and gradually made me wear makeup. Last week was very hard, but today I seem to like this. I have been told that I am bright. My speeches are brilliant and I hope I can be a real marine and lead a great battle for the freedom of the United States. I have the ability to do that. I only want to be loved. I have no idea what will happen, but I am happy like this."

She said, "You are a bright little boy. Tell me your opinion of the third Reich."

I had a sneaking suspicion that she approved of their conduct and I bravely said, "They repulse me, and anyone who approves of their conduct can kiss my ass."

She looked at me hard, trying to make me waver. She failed, and continued doing my hair. She said, "You might change your mind later."

My suspicion was correct. She was crazy. However, unlike my sister's description of her, I found myself liking her. She was kind of nice, but still crazy. Not someone you wanted on your bad side. She still had that edge. She looked like she could rip Stallone a new one. After around 30 minutes of cutting and styling my hair she turned me around so I could see myself in the mirror. I actually smiled and thanked her for this. I got up and hugged her for her kindness. Then my sisters came in and paid her for her service and we went home.

As we drove home the lack of marks or any sign of her displeasure baffled them. The fact that she seemed genuinely taken by me annoyed them. Not a word was spoken until we get home. I just knew that I would wear the maid's dress and do something for them. That was humiliating, very humiliating. They didn't do much of the housework and things were getting messy. It was getting too much for me and I was going to do some of it on my own. I was not an asshole, they were. I was counting on my sisters seeing the injustice of this and changing their attitudes. I was sure of it. I just wanted a real family. That was my only wish. My mother died and I still hurt badly from that loss. I had hoped that my sisters would come together and we would be closer. That hope was crushed, but for some dumbass reason I still had hope.

I was right. I soon stood there in the full French maid's uniform. I really hated that uniform. I held a feather duster. My sisters snapped pictures and laughed up a storm. I didn't cry; I was sick and tired of crying. I stood there looking as confident as I could with my hands cupped at my waist and my head high, looking like a conquering hero, or conquering tyrant. Unlike my pose, I felt immense humiliation and sadness. Then Alexandra told me to dust the whole house and report back to her for further instructions. I didn't dare question her. So I started dusting everything as Sandra watched, making sure that I didn't miss anything. Sandra snickered at me the whole time. I didn't blame her as I did look like a supreme and broken sissy.

Nevertheless, I thought, 'Let them have their illusions.' I was willing to take this also. A little work wouldn't hurt me. So, unhappily, I dusted. After several hours, I had dusted the whole house and I reported back to Alexandra. She smiled and told me to wash the clothes. I gathered my clothes and went to Sandra's room. Her dirty clothes weren't as neatly organized as mine. Sandra had a pile in the middle of her room like a pig. I went to all of my sisters' rooms and gathered their filthy clothes. Alexandra had her clothes under her bed and she was the worst. I never realized until then just how bad and disgusting Alexandra was. Her room was filthy and I am not embellishing at all. Her room had a putrid smell of rotting garbage and food in it.

With all of the clothes, I went into the laundry room, separating them, then I started washing them. I had done this before. I washed my own clothes also. I had helped my mother with this job before, as none of my sisters would help her. They thought it was degrading. While I waited for the first load to wash, I was told to clean Alexandra's room. With great reluctance, I did it. If she thought that the smell would go away, she was mistaken. It would take several days for that to happen.

After four hours, the clothes were washed and put back in their places, and all of my sisters' rooms were clean. After that, I had to make them dinner and watch them all eat, while, at the same time, serving them like any maid. When they were done I got to eat. After that, we all went to sleep. I was starting to lose all hope that my sisters would turn this sadistic cycle around. They were messing with the wrong person. That was when I started thinking about Heydrich. He was a fearsome person. This would have never happened to him. He would have killed them in an instant. As I said before, I was really getting angry about my lack of choices. My sisters were pissing me off, and when it happened, it wasn't going to be anything good.

I woke up around 6 in the morning and just waited for time to pass until the time came to get up. Time passed slowly and I thought of what I should do, get some help or hope that my sisters would end this. I hated being their maid. That was degrading. Why did this happen? I thought about what had happened until then, just dressing up and being their maid as well as the weekly beatings. Not too bad except the beatings. What was the purpose of that? I guessed that it was to show me who was the boss. No, they liked beating me; that gave them pleasure, but who was responsible for this? I hated thinking that my sisters were doing this by themselves. Well, as I thought about this, the time to wake up came and 5 minutes later Sandra unlocked me. I dressed and made up my face up to go to school. I looked like a catholic schoolgirl again.

After 30 minutes, Sandra and Sally escorted me to school. I knew that I would be teased again, but that would be all. As I walked into school, everyone expected this, and I still heard snickers and dumb comments. My first class was music. Since that was the last class, she was giving the final. I would play the piano for my final. I played my favorite song, Die Fahne Hoch. After waiting 20 minutes, I played it. The teacher thought it was good and I got to leave. After class she took me aside, congratulated me and we parted. She had no idea what I played.

Well, my next class was in the gym. I decided not to attend. I just sat alone outside and thought about Heydrich. I wanted to know more about him. So I saw the history professor, since he was in his office. I walked in and he was surprised to see me, not the way I was dressed, since everyone thought that I was a sissy or something. He hadn't expected to see me until one o'clock. We talked for an hour and a half about Heydrich and other subjects. Then we parted. I had a different opinion of him. His role in the 'Evacuation to the east,' the forced removal of Jews to Poland's extermination camps, and the 'Wannsee conference,' where the plans were actually formulated, made him the face of evil.

I had an interesting idea. I should make some allies that could help me if I needed help. I knew someone who might help me, Tiffany Reed. She was a cheerleader and she had many friends. She was there with the rest of the cheerleaders. She was nice and friendly. So I walked up to her and asked, "Hey Tiffany, can we talk?" We knew each other and had been friends.

Nicely, she said, "Why that would be nice, Michael." She was too nice to call me by a girl's name, and was not comfortable with the idea, but that would have to change.

I said, "Please, call me Michelle. I would like that. I find that I like this better."

She had a funny look on her face when she asked, "Are you for real, this isn't your sister talking?" I nod. She said, "Well, OK... Michelle, what do you want?"

Well, it was time now for the big question. I said, "I have been wondering about cheerleading. I wanted to know if you think that I could be one."

She raised an eyebrow and said, "Well, cheerleading tryouts are in June. You could tryout then, and I am sure that your family could find a way to get you in by then. We could be in the same team. You are really getting into this."

Jennifer, the head cheerleader, asked me to sit down with them all, and we talked for the rest of the hour.

I went through the rest of the day and waited stupidly for Sandra and Sally to take me home. They both met me outside and we started home, but there was something about them that had me worried. They were acting differently somehow. I couldn't figure it out.

As we walked home I saw four boys from my sisters' high school football team approach us. They were all seniors. My wonderful sisters walked away from me and smiled sadistically. As they approached me, I tried to run, but one of them tackled me and started to beat me. After I was beaten and offered no more resistance, they started to strip me and all of them raped me and did other disgusting stuff.

After several hours of horror and unspeakable acts, Sandra took me home while making condescending comments about how much of a slut I was becoming. I was numb and horrified and didn't give a damn anymore. Then I dressed as their maid, served them and went to bed. That is how I remember it, as my mind was mostly gone and I didn't even know what was happening. While I was in bed, I started to think about it. A dark change overcame me. A powerful hatred and rage started to take over. I was afraid that my sisters' treatment would have dire consequences for their future.

Sadly, my question was answered. If I acted like a girl and tried to be their sister for real, it wouldn't make us closer. I really acted like a girl and got into the part, but it was all in vain. I really was good and played the part, but it didn't do any good. I also realized that a part of me that had been suppressed was now released. I did enjoy being a girl.

They had missed a genuine opportunity, and there would be no second chances. They were doomed. I would get vengeance. For the time being, they had the power over me. I would watch their moves and wait for them to make a mistake and when they tripped, I would be there to catch them. I didn't want to stay in this house anymore. I would go to school tomorrow. I would take care of them on my own way. I was really pissed off. I hated being little Michelle, the submissive girl, but didn't want to be Michael either, as I really enjoyed being a girl. I would find an appropriate name later. I had to be a sissy and make them think that I liked it.

I was not broken yet. The main rapist, Paul would pay tomorrow. I would make him pay. I would go to school and slip out and stalk him until he was alone. He was big, so I needed something. The question was if I should kill him. No, that would raise questions and get me incarcerated. That would not be good; he needed to be taught a lesson in humility. Having a sissy kick his ass should be a good lesson. It was one o'clock and I needed some sleep. I couldn't run away, as I was locked inside and handcuffed to my bed.

I woke up sweating and in terror around four o'clock and couldn't get back to sleep. I had just thought about what should be done. I was helpless if I was in the house. I was outnumbered and my biggest sister was always a few seconds away. They weren't stupid, but they would make errors; their biggest so far was having me raped. I would never forgive them. They would all pay dearly. I made sure that I didn't shower or wash. All of the evidence was still here.

At 6:40, Sandra came in and asked if I wanted to go to school. I nodded, and I was unhooked. Then I got dressed in the uniform I always dressed in and was escorted to school. I walked in and waited for them to leave, and then I slipped out and followed them to their high school to look around to find Paul, the rapist. I approached stealthily and found him. He was popular with everyone. I just waited and he slipped inside to go to class. I didn't enter, but I waited outside. He didn't have a chance in hell. I had a baton for him. I was an expert with that weapon.

Around 3 hours later, he came out alone. I waited until he was away from school and I called him seductively. He saw me. Now he would pay. He had no idea what was about to happen. He either thought that I was gay or dumb. As he approached, I waited until he was close enough and I struck with blinding speed. I pulled the baton in an upward ark that caught him across the chin, and I brought it down on the top of his head. He fell backward, then I slammed the baton across his face and hit him over and over until he was broken and pleading. I kicked him until he rolled over, on all fours covering his head.

I looked into his face and told him that he had better not tell anyone about this, as his crime was worse than mine; he would go to prison for rape and would have to register when he got out. I had just committed assault. Who had committed the worse crime? I walked beside him and banged the butt of the baton in a hammer strike into the small of his back. I heard a sickening crack and he went limp. His football career was over; he would never walk again. I was going to go to a hospital to get my rape evidence logged in. I stood in triumph when I heard clapping and someone saying, "Good job boy, you kicked his ass good." I looked behind me and saw several men in black suits, and I wondered what they were. They weren't police, maybe the FBI.

I asked, "Who are you, and what do you want?"

One said, "I'm Richard and I work for your sister. You need to come with us."

There was no way on earth I was going to do that. I backed up and said, "No way, do you have any idea what she is doing to me? And what about him, I didn't kill him."

He said, "You ARE coming with us, we can do this the easy way or the hard way, but you are coming with us. He will get help and I have a good idea that he deserved it, so if we leave, your name will be left out of this."

Just then, a hand grabbed my shoulder, I looked behind me, and I saw several more men that I didn't see before. I was led into a black car and driven away.
I asked, "Where are we going, and who are you?"

One said, "We work for your sister, and have been instructed to tell you nothing."

What in the world was happening? We drove for a while until we stopped at an airport. I was led out. I saw Alexandra and all of my sisters standing there and I asked, "Why are we at La Guardia airport? Did you know the twins had me raped yesterday."

Alexandra said, "You shouldn't have dressed so provocatively; now you know how your sister felt. Running away, I see. That wasn't smart at all, so I see that you need some training. That has already been arranged. I have enrolled you in a school in Eastern Europe for unruly boys. These men work for my security.
We walked through the airport and went outside. I saw several aircraft, two of which had Groves Industry's in large letters on them. Alexandra said, "These are our mother's companies, Groves Oil and Groves Aviation, the ones she created. When she died she willed them to me. I own 55 percent of the stock in all of them, so I run those companies. Your sisters and I are moving to Kentucky after we tour the companies, but you are going to eastern Germany to learn to be a well mannered young lady. When you come home you will serve us."

Then one of the men dragged me onto a smaller plane. I was strapped in, and we started taxiing out onto the runway. After proper clearance, we picked up speed until we were off to hell. It was a boring 9-hour flight. We started dropping, and, after several wide turns from our holding pattern, we made the final turn, our landing gear dropped and we met the runway. From looking outside, I could tell that we were in Frankfurt.

We got out and I got into an older car. We drove for about a half-hour until we approached an old Victorian house that looked more like a prison with high walls around it. Being in the middle of nowhere, it was meant to destroy any attempt at escape. But even with me being in a foreign country without identification I wasn't helpless, as I did speak German and I assumed we were near Frankfurt.
I was taken out of the car. I saw several women and my 'chauffeur,' then they spoke.

The chauffeur asked, "This is the boy, Michael, that Alexandra told you about?"

One woman said, "This is 'he.'" She giggled at my appearance in a cute dress and said, "We are to train him in domestic chores and how to be a proper lady."

He said, "That is what Alexandra wants. Can you do that?"

The lady said, "Of course, and we can use any disciplinary measures we feel appropriate?"

He nodded and got in the car and drove away while the two ladies spoke together. One said, "Das ist der amerikanische Junge Michael, Alexandra zahlt uns, um zu schulen." *This is the American boy Michael, Alexandra is paying us to train. *

Another said, "Er ist s ¸?. Wir kˆnnen Ihn gut erziehen." *He is sweet. We can educate him well *

This was interesting; they had no idea that I knew exactly what they were saying, but I listened and the person who I thought was is in control said, "Er soll Ihren Dienstm”°dchen sein, und Alexandra bezahlte uns gut. Wir kˆnnen ebenso hart als Ma?nahmen gebrauchen, wie wir uns notwendig f ¸hlen."

*He is to be their maid and Alexandra paid us well. We can use measures as harsh as we feel is necessary. *

I decided that I had had enough. To be a maid was ridiculous, so I said, "Das ist ein Witz. Ich will nicht ein Dienstm”°dchen sein."

*This is a joke. I do not want to be a maid. *

Now I did it, they were all looking at me in stunned silence at what I said. The first said, "Sprichts Du Deutsch? Ich bin Adelle und diese Frau ist Eva. Hast Du das verstanden?"

*You there speak German? I am Adelle and this woman is Eva. Do you understand? *

Knowing I had little alternative, unless I wanted to be hurt, I did what I needed. I agreed with them. So I curtseyed like a little sissy and said, "Ich verstehe Herrin Adelle. Ich werde mich wie ein gutes kleines M”°dchen benehmen und lernen was Sie wollen. Ich werde allen Ihren Instruktionen ohne Frage folgen."

*I understand mistress Adelle. I will behave like a good little girl and learn what you want. I will follow all of your instructions without question. *

They both smiled at me with a warm smile, not that damned evil smile I got from my sisters. I thought that I would like it there; these weren't evil women. I decided to try my hand and I asked, "Can you take me to Nuremberg so I can see Zeppelin Field, and also could we see Berlin. I always wanted to see those places." I added for safety, "I hope I haven't overstepped my bounds and offended you. I always wanted to see those places."

Adelle said, "We may accommodate you if you behave yourself and do not resist us. We will not do anything sexual to you, but you will learn to be maid and then we may take you to see those places." With that said, I curtseyed, thanked them and stood there waiting for them like a demure little girl. Then Adelle told me to walk to the house with her, and so I went inside. To tell the truth, I probably liked it there, more than at home. I wondered what it would take to stay there forever, or if I could request asylum there.

As I walked through the door, I saw a large living room that looked very feminine. There were two older women and two younger women inside. Adelle said, "This young woman is Anna and this is Chrissie. They are German. And now girls, this is Michelle." They all introduced themselves to me and I suspected they were students also. Then she introduced me to the other adult women, she said in German, "This is an American girl named Michelle." Then she said in English, "Michelle, this is Elena and Dianna. They only speak German, but that shouldn't be a problem for you." Dianna glared at me with icy eyes; Dianna seemed creepy and sadistic while the rest seemed good and wanted to 'reform these boys.' Dianna seemed the type to hurt or humiliate them and didn't give a damn about helping them at all.

As bold as I could be, I walked up to Dianna, curtseyed, and said in perfect German, "If there is something about me that you don't like, I will try to work on it." Then I added, "Please, I will cooperate. I can learn."

She kept looking at me with that damn icy look, and said back in German, "Oh, you will learn, you little worm."

"I really want to learn, I will be no problem," I said to her.

After that, her look softened a little, and the other students looked stunned. They all seemed terrified of her. I think that I made a good impression on her, as she looked at me a little, just a little, nicer. Then the one called Adelle walked up to me and said, "You are a bold little one, just walking up to the meanest women and assuring her that you want to learn from her. She is here to keep everyone in line and administer punishment. She is not a teacher, nor would I let her. Now, lets get you in your room and settled in."

As I walked away, I heard Anna telling Dianna, "As nice is he looks, he gives me creeps. It's like I was in the presence of evil, I think this boy is a pure evil."

I looked at Adelle and asked, "What does that mean? I'm not evil."

She looked at me and said, "I will talk to them about that, but you do have a look about you that look makes my skin crawl. But, still, you are not bad. Now lets get going."

As I went into what I assumed was my room, I was flattened. It looked like a little girl's room and I asked, "What is this? I know I am to be a girl, but at least could it be age appropriate?"

She giggled and said, "This will do. Now get some rest because you will have a lot of work to do tomorrow." She left and I just lay down on the bed in my incredibly frilly room and wondered what would happen tomorrow.

After several hours, the door opened. Dianna came in and sat down beside me. She said, " You got Anna in trouble, but I agree with her. Your boldness hit me; I kind of like you. I heard that you want to see Zeppelin Field. Do you think that you are some kind of savior? I could work with you. You are special, but your power is not focused. But then, of course, you are only 12."

What in hell was this crazy woman saying to me? I looked at her and asked, "What are you saying, that I am evil and you like that?"

Dianna said, "What? No, you're not evil; you just have that look and aura of absolute confidence and will, but power and conviction don't make you evil. It is clear that you are going places."

Adelle came in and said in a stern voice to Dianna, "You leave that poor boy alone, now."

Dianna whispered into my ear, "Soon, you will see that I am right, then see me. You will be great." Then she got up and left.

Adelle said, "Are you OK there? Don't listen to her; you are a fine boy. Now get some rest while I have a good talk with Dianna."

Oh man, she was going to rip Dianna a new one and I had better rest. Could Dianna have been right? It was hard to think so, but just maybe she was right. Well, I needed to put these thoughts out of my mind and rest. There would be time to figure this out later.

I woke up early that morning, and 20 minutes later Adella came in and looked at me. She said, "You are already awake. Get dressed. Lets eat breakfast and start on this day's instructions." Then she left while I started to dress. There was this lovely blue skirt and pink blouse laid out for me. I put them on, made my face up and walked downstairs to see what was up. There, Adelle told me to set the table and see what I could do to help with breakfast. I did that, walked into the kitchen, and asked Chrissie what she needed. She showed me what I could do. I started making sausages and kept an eye on the eggs.

After that was all done, we sat down and Dianna sat beside me. I must have fascinated her. Adelle started off with a prayer; we all bowed our heads. After the prayer we started to eat. Chrissie and Dianna started talking about Germany. Dianna was telling Chrissie about the good days of her father and how things were better back then. Chrissie, a compassionate soul, said a stupid thing about how they didn't respect human rights, the persecution of the poor Jews, and how they needed to be respected.

Dianna couldn't stand that and stood up. Spitting her food from her mouth, she raged, "We're talking about Jews, here. They have no rights! I thought you knew better. I thought you respected Germany!"

This woman knew what she wanted and I didn't want her to hate me so I asked, "What is up with you? What did the Jews do that made you hate them so?"

Dianna looked at me and said, "I will tell you and then we can be friends."

I told her that I would like that. She was cool and cunning. I wanted to stay there with her. So I turned to Dianna and asked, "Can I stay here with you and be your daughter in Germany?"

She giggled and said that it would be hard, as Alexandra was my legal guardian and she couldn't keep me. In a panic I said that I could tell the police what she did with me, request asylum, renounce my American citizenship, and apply for German citizenship. She smiled and said that she would think about it. One thing was clear; she liked me and would try anything she could to help me out. She was an ally. I had blown it with Adella, but I had Dianna. After that outburst from me, most of the students and teachers were distant.

Adelle told me that she didn't think she could help me with my lessons, but that she would try. For the next several hours I got 'instruction' on how to be more feminine, walking, walking in high heals, sitting, and other feminine manners. Unfortunately, I learned it faster than they intended or were prepared for, and I saw frustration in Adelle, but we went through the whole thing as planned. After that, we started learning makeup, but Adelle quickly found out that that was useless, as my sisters had made sure I could do that with my eyes shut. I went through the whole day learning just about nothing, I made lunch and dinner by myself, and went to bed with Adelle's face red with anger. It wasn't my fault that I knew just about everything they could teach me. At least she hadn't taken it out on me.

I lay in my bed frustrated, wondering what would happen tomorrow. Would they send me home or keep me here? Dianna opened the door and sat down beside me and said, "You are a VERY bright little boy, about the brightest boy we ever had here, as well as the strangest. You are more of a girl than a boy. That is frustrating to Adelle, as her instructions were learned faster than she could handle." She continued, "We know about your sisters and will keep you here as long as we can, so don't worry about that. I have been thinking about what you said, about staying here and your cute suggestions about asylum, and it could work. I have something I want to give you."

She reached into her purse, took out a round pin, and handed it to me. The pin had a somewhat faded swastika on it and words said "National-Sozialistische DAP" around the edges. It looked like it had been taken care of even though it looked like it was around 50 years old.

Dianna said, "It is a official pin of the National Socialist Party; it was my father's and he was a member of the Schutzstaffel, or SS. He was an ss-Standartenfuehrer or equivalent to the American rank of colonel and surrendered to the Red Army in 44. He spent over 10 years in a Soviet gulag being 'reeducated.' When he got out, he married and had me. He is gone now, but this was his pin. How do you like it?"

I said, "It is cool, but why are you giving me this?"

She said, "You will be great someday. I have a feeling about you; your eyes say it all. Your sisters are making a huge mistake and will pay dearly when your time comes, but now lets learn about organization." Then she got out a handbook and we started studying about the party hierarchy and organization. She read it and we talked about it for several hours until she yawned and said, "I am tired. I need some sleep."

When the door closed I said to myself, "What a kook, but I better play along so I don't piss her off." Then I fell asleep.

Around six in the morning Dianna woke me up. I sat up in my pink nighty and she said, "Your sisters are trying to destroy you and ruin your life. You must not let them. If you must go back home, don't give in, stay alert and wait for them to trip up. They will do their worst, but we all know that their worst is nothing compared to YOUR worst. It isn't your sisters' fault, but those who alone are responsible for the moral decay in our society, the cause of all of our misfortune. You know who is to blame. It is your destiny and you will triumph in the end; that is assured. Now I must go, but I will be back tonight and we can study more."

I had a good idea who she blamed, she had said it during breakfast and I didn't believe her. The cause of all our misfortune? I thought not. Well, in around 30 minutes I needed to get up, so I just lay back down and waited for the time to get up.

Adelle came in right at six thirty and told me that it was time to make breakfast. I got up, dressed, and did everything I needed to do before breakfast. At seven, I walked to the kitchen and started breakfast with Chrissie. Chrissie was very cold toward me, as were most other students. They feared me and I understood why, my relationship with Dianna whom everyone was afraid of. I started with the eggs and Polish sausages while Chrissie sat the table and just watched me cook. She said, "You are a good cook, much better than I."

I smiled, saying, "I did that for my mother a lot. Where do you live?"

She said, "I lived in Leipzig. How about you?"

I said, "New York, but soon I think I will live in Kentucky unless I can stay here. I don't want to go back home; they sent me here and they are very mean."

She said, "I hope you can stay also."

I said, "Why are you nice? I thought that you hated me since I started talking with Dianna, and my explosion during breakfast."

She said, "You concern me, but I may as well talk to you since you are here."

I said, "Well, this is fun. I sense that I am not liked much here except for Dianna." I was actually having a good time.

She said, "Why do you like her so much? She gives me the creeps and always calls me names."

That was a hard question, I could relate to her and she had a good interest in me, so I told her that. I took the eggs off the skillet and Chrissie, the sausage. I took them to the table and sat down. Adelle started the prayer, and we ate, but this time, silently.

After that, Adelle said that we needed to call Alexandra and give her a report on my progress. So, we made the call and she talked to her. Then she gave the phone to me and I talked to Alexandra until I realized that I needed to speak English, as I got used to German so much. Therefore, after dumbfounding her with German, I told her how much I liked it here and being feminine. After her usual condescending asshole comments about her dumbass brother, she hung up, and Adelle said in English, "What a fucking bitch!" I broke out laughing.

Eight weeks passed, and I learned a lot about femininity. My mannerisms improved, but, actually, there wasn't a lot of room for improvement. Fortunately, Dianna taught me loads about the darker areas of my study that would serve me well later; I was absolutely sure of it. I woke up at around six in the morning. Dianna came in and told me that we were going to see the places that I had requested, as I had complied with everything and didn't give any trouble. I was ecstatic.

I was instructed to dress up nicely. Dianna and Adelle would take me to Nuremberg and later to Berlin. We would spend the whole week touring. After breakfast and getting dressed, Dianna, Adelle, Chrissie, Eva, and I got in a car and started for Nuremberg. It was a boring trip. We spent most of the trip sleeping or talking. Dianna and I talked about Nuremberg's glory days; the yearly rallies at Zeppelin Field, and the cathedral of light. We finally arrived and got out in front of a massive stadium called Zeppelin Field.

Dianna and I stared at it and the corruption of it as a soccer field, but that was ignored and we just stared at it with absolute fascination and awe. I walked up and stood on the podium where the Fuhrer and Goebbels stood and gave their speeches.

As I stood there, I felt a power course through me. It felt electric. I felt destiny, and I could see in my mind's eye hundreds of thousands of people standing in rigid columns on the parade ground looking at me for leadership and salvation. I started speaking as forcefully as I could, "A new era of peace and prosperity is upon us. The dawn of the thousand-year Reich has begun. Sieg heil." then I stepped down.

Dianna looked at me with awe even though I was only 12, but everyone else looked at me in horror. I got down and we looked around for several hours and left. We saw the rest of Nuremberg: the place where they were the war criminals tried and hung after the second world war, the courthouse, and the whole city. After several days of driving around, we went to Berlin and saw the Reichstag. That was awesome. Then we went home, and only Dianna and other staff spoke to me the rest of the stay there.

Well, twelve weeks had passed and I actually had a good time. The only thing I learned, except a few things about being a girl and being a better maid was a whole lot about running a political party and National Socialism. Every night Dianna would come into my room and read me parts of the nsdap handbook. Then we would talk about it.

A man from Alexandra's company arrived to take me back home. Dianna looked like she wanted to kill him, and she looked capable. Alexandra's man and I got in a car and drove the half-hour to Frankfurt airport, where we got out. I saw Dianna stalking us, and, as we walked through the airport and started walking outside, I decided that it would be good to try something. Quickly, I kicked his kneecap, kneed him in the groin, and I ran the palm of my hand into his nose. Blood ran out.

I ran to several nearby police officers, got one's attention and said, "I am an American citizen. I ask for asylum. This man has attacked me and will attack me in America. I do not want to go back to America. I ask for asylum."

Well, after I asked for asylum I was taken to a police station and since I was an American they brought an English translator in to translate. I gave my whole statement and told them of my sisters mistreatment, the beatings, the rape, forcing to be their maid and the crossdressing. I told them the whole damn thing step by step slowly and I could see the effect on them. After several hours of getting my statement, they left to confer and get an official from the German government and check who I was.

After several hours several official looking people, two women and one man came in and the women spoke, "I am Elena from the department of the state and I read your statement in whole and I see really no reason why the German government should get involved. Your oppression is not administered by the American government. Your situation is a police matter that the American police should be and is capable of handling. You are Michael groves, the son of Susan Groves, former president and CEO of GROVES OIL and GROVES AVIATION. She is deceased, your oldest sister is your legal guardian and she is mistreating you."
Stifling tears, I nodded and she continued, "Well, as she is your guardian, it would be tantamount to kidnapping to hold you. We cannot hold American citizens without a good reason and we have no good reason."

I spoke up, saying, "What if I renounce my citizenship? I DON'T want to go back to America and be with my sister."

She said, "You can't, as you are a minor, but you will not have to go back to Alexandra, as we made your situation known to the American authorities and the state department. Right now, police are probably arresting your sisters, and if you want the charges to stick you must go back and corroborate them, as your constitution demands the right to confront the accuser."

God damnit, their argument was right and flawless; I had to go back, but what if I don't give a damn about them going to jail, what if I just wanted to guarantee that I would be safe? What if the trial went the wrong way and they were found not guilty and she some how got custody back? There would be hell to pay. Going back was a gigantic risk. I guessed I didn't have a choice, they were refusing to keep me, and I would be transferred back rather I liked it or not. Therefore, I agreed to go back and they left.

After several hours the woman came back with several more people. One said, "I'm from the American state department and this is the deputy ambassador to Germany and we are here to escort you back to America. We have been apprised of your situation with your sisters. You will be removed from their care. Alexandra's guardianship has been removed. You are a ward of the state now, so lets get going."

I asked, "Have they been arrested? Could they get out and kill me?"

He said, "There is a restraining order against them, so no, not legally. They have been arrested for abuse and accessory to rape, but we need to know who raped you and we need to examine you."

I didn't think that the rape charge would stick, as there was no physical evidence, but I would try. We got on a plane and flew to New York where I was given to child services and stayed in a foster home. There, I was told that my sisters' arraignment would be in several days. They would find a nice place for me to live tomorrow, but I would have to stay there for the day. The days passed rather slowly and I was placed in a better house with a woman who seemed to give a damn about me.

The next day I was to appear in court for Alexandra's arraignment. The district attorney wanted to speak with me before the arraignment, so my guardian took me to his office at city hall and I waited until I was invited in. There he told me what to expect and suggested that it would be beneficial if I took the stand. That could be in several weeks to several months and there would be plenty of time to prep me, but there was a problem. I wouldn't give out the names of the boys, and they had a doctor that would testify with documents that will say that I am delusional and have schizophrenia. They had entered a motion to dismiss all charges and return me back to Alexandra, and the judge was seriously considering that, as the documentation looked convincing.

God damnit again, I should never have started it, as it seems that they would win.

We showed up on the court date and the judge seemed angry. He gave a long-winded speech about how the DA and I were wasting the court's time with lies and dismissed the charges with prejudice. It meant that he wouldn't consider the case again even if more evidence were given at a later date. I was to be given back to Alexandra.

Part III
I was in for it. I was taken back to the foster home to gather some of my stuff and Alexandra was there to take me back to our house in Kentucky as our house in New York was sold. We gathered some of my stuff and went to John F. Kennedy International Airport. We got on her private aircraft quickly. It was a Bombardier Global Express, one of the best and biggest business jets you could buy as well as one most expensive. It was a dream but to me it was a nightmare. The flight was nice if I had wanted to relax and enjoy it, but for me it was filled with dread and terror. I challenged Alexandra and tried to escape. A court ordered me back into her custody. I just knew there was going to be hell to pay.

As we landed on the runway, I groaned in terror. Alexandra was sitting right beside me and she doesn’t look at all happy. She looked pissed and angry. I didn’t dare open my mouth. I’m sure that she would tell me my fate when the time was right. I told myself that I must survive and not give in to despair. I must stay alert and escape with the time presents itself. I looked outside and I had no idea where in hell I was. I had never seen this place. The plane stopped. The door was opened. We all got up and went outside the plane and there was a long black limousine there waiting for us. We walked down and got in and rode for several hours until I saw a large manor. It looked huge and luxurious and I was positive I wouldn’t enjoy it. I probably will be their maid. I hope that I wont be the only one or there will be a lot of work for me.

As I got out, I was escorted inside and I was flattened by the sheer size of the rooms. That damn place was utterly gigantic. I saw Sandra and she looked happy and nice. I knew that this wasn’t right, as she never showed kindness to me. This was very un-Sandra like. It was scaring the shit out of me. She was an utter bitch. She took my hand and led me to my room. As I saw what was to by my room I was relieved. It just looked like a teenage girls room with girlish wallpaper and a vanity in the corner with a closet full of dresses, skirts and blouses and a couple of normal tee shirts. I had a dresser full of frilly lingerie, too frilly for even a teenage girl. I wasn’t a normal girl or even a teenage girl. I really didn’t give a damn. Some of the clothes looked like a dream. One thing was clear; my sisters wanted me to be as prissy as possible. To what end?

As I went in my room Alexandra snarled, “You stay in here while we decide what to do with you.” Then she leaves and I lay on my bed wondering what the judge was thinking, was he bought? Before I left, the DA told me that he was appealing and bringing a disciplinary hearing against the judge for misconduct. So there was a glimmer of hope. I heard that actions against judges usually were useless unless their conduct was so egregious and can proved that they demand action. In this case, I would agree. Dismissing a child abuse case solely on the testimony of the criminals’ doctor was egregious. it was just not done that way. A hearing should have been done to validate my condition and should have gone from there. He just dismissed the case out of hand. Who does that? The result was I was screwed for the time being. The only thing that kept me going those long years was the fact that someday my day would come.

I was lying there, wondering what would happen when Sandra came back and locked me to my bed with handcuffs and left. It was September the sixth. It was May when I left for Germany. I lived in Seattle for most of my life. Then our family moved to New York and we lived there for almost a year until mom died. I didn’t like living in New York. Then I lived in Frankfurt for 12 weeks. After that, I was living in a big mansion in the middle of Kentucky with a bunch of sadists that hated me. There was no one to protect me at all. Sandra always had a sadistic streak and Sally tried to be one also.

Sally wasn’t as good as Sandra. She just didn’t have it in her. Sandra and Alexandra were much alike. Alexandra treated her boyfriends like dirt. She liked humiliating them and degrading them. She was a female supremacists and a dominant. She felt it was her job to control her boyfriends. She had an air of superiority. I once heard that when they make out, she demands that her boyfriends wear female attire. There were times when she beats them. She gave up on boyfriends saying that they weren’t worthy, and turned to women. When we were younger, she would beat animals. I had a dog and she beat it too death, in front of me. Mother wouldn’t believe me when I told her that and Alexandra was there with a triumphant grin on her face the whole time. When that was over, she whispered into my ear that she told me so. She would hit me at times, but I made sure that she didn’t get away with that. Now there was no mother and the state wouldn’t help me out of this. ‘The great, all-knowing American justice system’, I thought to myself. I started to sob until I fell asleep. At least there was a glimmer of hope. Maybe the appeal will work and that damn judge would be impeached. Probably not and its was up to me, what else was new?

I was shook awake by Sandra and she said, “It time to get to work.” She unlocked and handed me the damn maids dress and I put it on. Sandra said, “No you don’t, you forgot your belt and hook it to your stockings like a good little girl and don’t forget your MAKEUP.” Before she left she said, “Oh, I forgot, if you are going to be our little slave, you need this than.” She left with me their shaking if fear wondering what she was going to do. She came back with a wicked looking whip thing. She uncurled it and it was a leash attached to a collar. She wraps the collar around my neck and hooks it in the back. She give me a condescending grin and said, “Now this is so you never forget your status here, little slave.” She bung her face closer and gave me a vicious look and said with intensity, “Never forget your status here and NEVER attack me ever, you are a little slave girl and you will stay that way. Get dressed, little slave girl.” So, with her gone and this damn thing around my neck, I wrapped the garter belt around my waist. I rolled the black stockings up my toes and up my thighs. I attached the stocking to my garter belt. After that, I slipped the black satin minidress over my head and over my body. I made up my face. I looked in the mirror and almost cried. I was the image of a really young serving girl. I looked like I belonged in the uniform. This wasn’t what I wanted. I also didn’t want what Dianna wanted me to be. I didn’t want to be a fuehrer and I wasn’t going to be one. I just wanted to serve any roll I could, I wanted to be a marine, and I would be one. There wasn’t a force on this earth that would stop that. I walked out of my room and walked down my steps. It was six in the morning.

As I got to the bottom of the steps, I saw a mean intimidating woman dressed in tight leather. She had brown hair that was tied in a bun behind her head. She had a look of iron about her. She looked like she could fight a bull with her hands. She eyed me evilly and I knew what she expected. I swished up to her. I did a deep curtsey while I bowed my head then said respectfully, “Hello madam, what may I do for you?”

She looked at me and said, “We do have a well mannered little child, her curtsey is perfect and her manners are good. This is Michael.”

“I am Michelle and I used to be Michael. What may I do for you?” that was the truth as I wasn’t Michael anymore. I didn’t like that name.

This creature was really frightening me. What was she here for? I was guessing to beat me into submission. She snarled, “ Do not speak unless asked a direct question,” then she snarled, “NOW SHUT UP!” Damn, she has a short temper and I guessed that she was perfect for my sister’s purposes. She then said, “You will address me as Mistress Donna. Not madam.”

“Can she call me Mistress Sandra?” she said with a smirk directed at me. I was thinking, ‘Oh no, I am going to have to call my own sister mistress now.’

“I don’t see why not, Michelle, address your sister properly,” Donna said.

“Mistress Sandra, what may I do for you?” I said curtseying. That was humiliating and infuriating.

Tears of humiliation start streaming down my cheeks and Sandra said giggling, “Stop crying or your mascara will ruin dear.” So I stifled my tears.

“We also have another surprise for you, “ Sandra said. She had a pattle and was waving it at me. She sat down and motioned for me to come there. I shook my head and ran into the corner. I sat down and brought my knees to my chin. I started trembling.

Another woman came in the door and she said, “Hi Michelle, I am Andrea, Alexandra’s girlfriend. We are going to teach you a lesson about running away and seeking help. All of us are going to give you a spanking of your life. If we have to go over there, it is going to make things harder of your self.”

I wasn’t going to move. I shook my head. Andrea came over. She got my arm and pulled my over, threw my over her knees and started wailing on me. After five hits, she shoved a gag in my mouth. Then she hit me around 20 times. Then she let me up and Sandra motioned for me to get over her knee. Like a robot with no other option, I did as commanded. She hit me about 20 times before she said, “Man brother, I didn’t know hitting you was so tiring.”

Alexandra said, “Sandra, you need to work on your stamina.” After that Donna, sally and Alexandra got to hit me that day. I was in pain.

“We have hired a great tutor for you and she is coming soon,” Said Sandra.

We heard a knock and Donna said, “Answer the door for us as that is your job.” I walked over and answered the door and I almost fell over. It was Dianna. Holy shit it was Dianna and she was hopping mad at my treatment.

She said warmly with a smile, “ Well, hello Michelle.” She can speak English also. Adelle said that she only spoke German. This woman was tricky.

I curtseyed and said, “Hello Dianna.” This was a pleasant surprise.

“Michelle lets go to your room and start algebra.”

Where did she learn that, well if she was that smart, then it was good for me? She started up stairs and went to my room and I followed. I am still dressed as a French maid.

We spent a while on algebra and went on to history. She was quite educated. She knew her stuff and after two hours, she left. I am now baffled by her. She was manipulative and sly. Throughout my stay in Frankfurt, I only spoke German to her and she spoke it back. She knew English and let me go on speaking German. That was OK. It didn’t hurt anything. As I wondered about her, Sandra came in my room and told me to go downstairs. Wearily, I went downstairs knowing whatever it was. It wasn’t good. As I went downstairs, I saw Donna. She said, “It was about time that you learn your duties and the rules.”

“Yes, Mistress Donna,” I said curtseying. God, I hate that. I had better get used to that, as I had no alternative. For the time being, I was helpless. That didn’t make it any easier. It did give me a path to take. Play the submissive sissy.

She took me around the house explaining to me the rules and my duties and generally, what was expected of me. All and I do mean all of the housework would be done by me. My appearance was to be neat and perfect at all times. I was also to be the cook and serve them as a maid at all times. I was also to me both of my sisters’ personal servant, or slave. That covered it. How nice of them. Boldly I decided to ask a question. Knowing that I was not to speak, I looked into Donna eyes expectedly. She nodded and I asked, “Mistress Donna, I am to be a girl, is that right?”

“That is right, you are a little slave girl, there better not be a problem with that,” she said.

“Well, I am not a girl. At least biologically. Can’t we do anything about that? There are pills, injections that can transform my body. Make me look like a girl. Will mistress Sandra do that? Please,” I said like an eager little girl. When I was in school, I knew this girl. She was just beautiful and she told me about how she was making herself a girl.

She just about fell over with the way I said that, pleading for hormone medication. She just looked at me and for several seconds. She didn’t know what to say. Finely she said, “Well, in all of my years turning strong and headstrong boys into sissies, I have never had one ask to be made into a girl. Most boys view that as degrading, you want that. Well I didn’t hear them consider that but for you I will see.”

I decided to try my luck, “This was their idea, they wanted me to be a girl. Lets make it complete, as I am 12. My body will start turning into a mans. If we do this, I can force my body to turn into a young woman’s. I want that to happen. Plead my case for me.”

She smiled and agreed. She was anything but an ally. She didn’t have my best interests at heart. This was something I suspected that they wanted also. Alexandra was waiting for a time to blast me with it in an attempt to either force me to stay in line with that as a threat. Alternatively, they would do it several weeks down the line to destroy me. I wanted this and knew the sooner the more dramatic the results. She then told me to scrub the basement floor and report back. She handed me a scrubber and I went downstairs, got on my knees, and started scrubbing with all I had. I had never been down here and this place was terrifying. There were strange hooks in the walls, ceiling and floor. There were cabinets that have dildos, whips and other pain inflicting devises. I guesses they were for me, if I step out of line. Or if they just want to hurt me for their sadistic pleasure. They were hard and just inhuman. I just know that they weren’t behind this. They wouldn’t want there little brother hurt like this. There just has to be someone else behind this.

As was scrubbing, Sandra came down there and said, “Cool looking stuff huh little sister. They are all for you and I bet you are getting hard just waiting for them. I bet you love those dildos and want to suck on them. You will get the chance, just wait.” throughout the job, she was just eyeing me with sadistic pleasure.

She walked up to the cabinet and picked out a wicked looking thing and she said, “This is called a cat and it was used on sailors, looks yummy doesn’t it?” she walked up to me and brought it down on my back. I screamed in pain. I almost asked why she did that; I was working my butt off. That would have been dumb, even if it was a valid question. She laughed sadistically and waved the evil looking cat at me and I cowered it terror. I curled up and shook if fear.

She continues waving the cat at me for several minutes until she said, “ We are not getting any work done are we.” Then she snarls, ‘Why are you not working. What will Donna say when I tell her that.” Then she screamed, “Get working or I will hit you again!” I thought that she would hit me anyway but with no option, I got on my knees and started scrubbing again. Then she drew back and I shrink and cringe expecting incredible pain but it didn’t come. Then she laughed. I started getting mad and she drew back again and brought it down beside me. She laughed cruelly. Then she struck me again. I screamed loudly. That hurt badly. I started crying from the pain. Then she tires of this and went up stairs and I continue this job. What did I do to deserve this? All I did was be born a male and they couldn’t have that. In essence, I did nothing. I didn’t deserve that treatment!

After more than six hours, I was done with scrubbing. I walk up stairs and it was around noon. The first thing that I realized was Sandra there in a swimming suit. She was dripping wet and waiting for me. The second was the stifling heat. She said “Donna said to tell you to vacuum the floors and wash the windows. They are both filthy and need cleaned.” She was munching of a cookie and letting crumbs fall on the floor. She was giggling the whole time.

“Mistress Sandra, why is it so hot up here,” I asked.

“It's a real scorcher today, it is around one hundred and one,” Sandra said, “That’s why we are all in the pool cooling off. We turned off the air conditioning since we don’t need it, you need to start but before you start put these on, you learned how to walk in them now you work in them,” she handed my bright red five inch high heals. How was I going to work in them? I put them on and she said, “Hold your arms out for me sweetie.” Knowing what to expect I held them out and she snapped handcuffs on me. After that, she lowered herself and put ankle cuffs on my ankles. I was effectively helpless and she said, “ Now get back to work little slave, we are going to check on you from time to time to make sure that you are working hard.” She left giggling. She was the most condescending person I ever have seen. I guessed that with the power she wielded with me, she could. I started washing the windows.

It was like a green house and the sweat was rolling off my forehead. I had to keep wiping the sweat from my face. My sisters were swimming and having fun while I was here in this hot house. A hot summer day and I was inside working. What a way to spend a day. I have never worked high heals this high before and it was excruciating. My satin uniform was sticking to my skin. I fell several times and twisted my ankle because of the damn high heals. By four in the afternoon, I had the windows cleaned and I sat down because my legs were screaming for relief. I had to sit.

Then Sandra came in and yelled, “What are you doing you lazy slave.”

I glared at her and whined, “I have been working for four hours and hurt my ankle three times because of the ankle straps and high heals. They are too high for me. I am not lazy and my calf’s and back hurt something fierce.”

“ I think you would be used to those ankle straps by now. They look lovely.” She walked up to my and patted my head and said, “There dear now get back to work.”

“Yes, mistress Sandra,” I groaned.

With my hands bond I turned the vacuum on and started vacuuming the floor. I made sure I picked up the crumbs. By seven o’clock, I was finished and I just wondered what I could do now. I finished the whole house in three hours and I walked out to see Sandra and tell her that I was finished. She was swimming and she smiled at me and said, “Well, little slave. You finished your chores. I am about to get out of the pool so hand me the towel and I will lay down in the lawn chair and you can block the sun from me.” My god, she was conceited and mean. The sun was sitting. What choice do I have? Scream no way in hell. That would not be smart. I will play along. I have patience. I will would until an opportunity presents its self. Then we will play my game.

She walked to the chair and laid back and I stood in the sun blocking it. I was fuming at this. This was hotter that hell and my black satin mini-dress was really sticking to my skin. She said, “This is still hot. Pick up the fan and fan me will you sweetie.” I turned and picked up the large fan and fanned her like an Egyptian slave fanning the queen. Occasionally she would stand up and jump in the pool and I was given permission to stop fanning. She would swim while I watched standing there like a proper maid. Does a proper maid reply ‘triumph of the will’ in her head while watching her employer swim? After around an hour later we were done outside, we went back. I was instructed to make dinner. I was trained in that so I asked her what she wanted and she told me that she wanted pizza so I spent several hours making a pizza. Then Sandra and Donna ate it all, then she handed me some cat food.

‘God, what a bitch,’ I thought. I refused and told her that I would eat properly, or I wouldn’t eat. She sneered at me and threw it away. I would rather die that eat cat food, I would prove it if I needed to.

So I went up stairs to go to bed and Donna handcuffed me to the bed and she said, “Tomorrow you will wear a corset to work you may take it off only to sleep. Now get some sleep, you got a big day tomorrow.

“Yes mistress Donna,” I said weakly. What were they going to do to me now? I was hungry but death actually seemed to be a release. As I laid down thinking about wearing a corset, 5 inch high heals and doing all of the house work. That was just too much, but I would survive given that they provide me something that I could eat. I would not eat food fit for animals. That was the limit. They could treat me like an animal but I would not eat like one. I made the goddamn food around here so I could eat some of it, or they can bury me. Then they could explain to the cops why I starved to death. As I my mind was filled with fury, Sally came in.

She knelt in my face and said softly but full of sorrow, “I’m sorry about this. This is my fault. The fact is that your mother named the brightest child as the heir to the company, estate as well as the stock. We all knew that it was you and we talked for a while about what to do. Alexandra hated you so much as well as Sandra that they started talking about how they can keep it from you and stupidly I said that we could mess with your mind and make you unstable and then have a court declare you unfit. I said it jokingly and didn’t think it would be taken seriously. It was and this happened. They intend to make you submissive and have you sign over the estate to Alexandra or a court will do that. Then they are talking about you living with someone as a submissive bride when you turn of age. Either way they are destroying your life and I am sorry. For now Alexandra is holding it as mother will granted it all to Alexandra as temporary measure until you come of age.” I looked at her pleading knowing full well that she wasn’t sorry. She gave them a plan in detail like this and to people who were looking for a viable way to take from me what was mine. Then she expected me to believe she didn’t think that Alexandra would not take her seriously. ‘Yah right’. She was as guilty as they were. The fact that she was sorry didn’t matter, unless she got me out of this. She added, “I can not help you. These are my sisters and will not turn against them,” Said right out of the horse’s mouth. She wouldn’t turn. She left and I fell asleep.

It was up to me, I didn’t give a damn about the estate. I wanted to be safe. I wanted to go and swim and play. I didn’t want to be stuck in a fucking hot house during the day while everyone else was swimming. Aside from the total unfairness, that was dangerous. That was how people died from heat. Germany wouldn’t help! The wonderful US government wouldn’t help. It was up to me.

It was quite hard to sleep after that revelation; I did get some sleep through. I was woke up by a agonizing pain across my back. I screamed. I was laying face down and my back was on fire, I turned over and I say Sandra there with her goddamn cat! She struck me on my chest and I screamed again. Then she uncuffed me from the bed and told me to get dressed. That hurt. What a way to wake up. I was told to put on the maids dress again and not forget the corset.

They left and I put on the dress again along with the lingerie and makeup. After that, I walk downstairs. There I see Donna and she tell me to stay there while she secures me. The collar never was taken off. She secured my wrists with leather cuffs. Then she put ankle straps on my ankles. Then she inspects my appearance. She frowned at me. She said, “Will you look at yourself. I told you how important your appearance is. You have a lot to learn.”

I said, “Mistress, I don’t understand. I thought you wanted me to wear this.”

“Your seams in your stockings are misaligned and your eye shadow is sloppy. Your cap looks stupid. You need punished for that,” she snarls.

She then leaves. She comes back with a riding crop. Suddenly she pulls me to her and throws me over her knee. Then starts wailing on me. Instead of crying out, I got explosively angry. I silently sweared to god that these vermin will pay dearly as will all who helped them. Little did they know just how serious I was? I was really getting pissed off. I knew when to take the shit, when the time wasn’t right to act. I also knew when the time would be right. After she finished, she commanded me to make myself presentable and be back in ten minutes. I went upstairs and realigned my stockings. I reset my cap. I redid my makeup. I walked downstairs and present my self to Donna. She carefully inspected me. She walked around me eyeing my appearance. She lifted my chin, turned my face. Then she told me to make the beds and then to vacuum the floor and dust all of the furniture. Now I checked my appearance every half hour or less. I was paranoid about my appearance.

So I walked to the vacuum, I turned it on and I started vacuuming the entire house. That took close to five hours. It was after noon when I finished vacuuming. I spent the next several hours dusting. That was just a warm-up. I spent most of the afternoon on my knees scrubbing the kitchen and bathrooms. When I was done, it was almost eight in the evening. Then I served my sisters dinner. After that, they wanted me to eat cat food again. I told them the same stock answer I gave them last night. I walked away. They then told me to wash the dishes, take a bath and go to bed. I was worn out and really hungry. I would die before I eat that. I told them that and I would follow through. After that, I was sent to bed and locked in place. After they left, I let my rage out. My face got red and I silently raged for hours. Silently I cursed the foulest words. I tensed up. Donna is not human. She mimicked humans to appear human, she isn’t. I remembered reading an article about mimicry. She is evil and cruel. Sandra came in and told me that she would grant my request; she would give me some hormone medication. Then she left. I fell asleep.

Donna of all people woke me up the next day. As I looked at her face, it was so disgusting that I almost gagged. She told me to dress again and scrub the basement again. I dressed and did my morning routine. I made sure that my appearance was good and I went downstairs again. She inspected me again and told me to get working and report to her again for further instructions. I was pretty weak and hungry now. I walked down the steps and started scrubbing the basement floor, hoping that I wasn’t hit. The corset was tight and it felt like I couldn’t breath. I had to take shallow breaths. After four hours I was done.

I walk upstairs. Sandra said, “Make some breakfast for us all, that included you since I don’t want a dead sissy.” I was really getting tired of the word sissy. I wasn’t a sissy.

They must have realized that I was deadly serious. I started making eggs and toast. Sandra, Sally, Donna, Alexandra started eating after I made breakfast. I served them and stood there until they were done, them I was allowed to eat. That was wonderful. I was allowed to eat another egg. After that, Donna instructed me to make the beds, start laundry and wash the dishes. I was also to wash my uniform. I went to all of the rooms and made their beds then I started laundry. After that, I went to the sink and washed the dishes. That took around four hours. By then, it was noon. After that, Donna instructed me to finish the laundry and clean the bathroom. So, I did that. I went to the bathroom and started scrubbing the floor. After that, I got the laundry and put them in their proper rooms. It was around three in the afternoon when I finished.

Donna instructed me to wash the windows and vacuum all of the floors again. By late evening it was done. Sandra instructed me to again take a bath. I was hurting and the bath was soothing. That night I ate again after serving my family and Donna. That night, they gave me a pill to take. That was great. After that, I laid in bed after taking of my dress, corset. I put on my nighty and Donna locked me to my bed.

The next morning I woke up and Sandra unlocked me. I dressed in myself again. I put on the corset and attached the stockings to them. Then I slipped in the maids dress. Then I walked downstairs. There I say a young woman Sandra’s age. Sandra said, “This is Amber Brown.” As I looked at her, I thought she was nice. There still was a hard edge. She looked at me and said, “Are you ready to go.”

I said, “Where are we going.”

“We are going to a party for one of my friends birthday and you are going to be the maid.”

Oh no, now I am someone else’s damn maid. What about our housework, I was sure that it would be done by me later. Geez, they were merciless. I got in the back seat of the car and it was shut. The back seat had childproof locks on them. Amber sat beside me. The two got in the front seats, my sister and Donna. Donna drove us. The collar was off so we didn’t attract attention. I turned to amber and say, “Who is the friend.”

Amber looked at me and said, “That doesn’t matter. You need to be quiet.”

Suddenly I say, “Mistress Sandra, can I be a cheerleader one day.”

“Those girls that we are going to are cheerleaders. I will ask them if you can join them after you serve them there lunch and cake. I am sure that one of them will lone them their uniform.” The added angrily, “Now you need to shut up.” I was not sure what to think. ‘Either way, it should be…interesting.’

We stopped in front of a modest house and my sister and Donna got out and opened our doors. Amber and I got out. I thought about walking away when Donna put her hand on my shoulder and eyed me. I was not going anywhere. All four of us started for the house. Donna knocked and the door opened. We all went in and I saw what awaited me. The house was dark. There were candles lighting up the place. The windows were shaded. We walked into the dining room. There were dozen teenage girls waiting for me. They were all terrifying. They all were wearing leather and everything was dark. They were chanting something. One came over to me and told me to wait for them to give me instructions. Another welcomed me and told me that they were called ‘The Eternal Women’. They were a female supremacist group that was hundreds of years old. By then, I was shaking in terror. I had a very, very bad feeling about this.

They started talking to each other quietly so I couldn’t hear. I was really getting worried. Whatever they were going to do to be, it wasn’t going to be good. It was a good bet I was going to be whipped and beaten. As I heard them speak I could heard certain words. I heard something about a cute maid, dildos and how much I love the cat. My god, this was going to be a day to remember. One said something about how much her boyfriend would love me. Sandra shouted that it wasn’t time yet for that. At least that was taken care of. Sandra stood up for me. Well, if she really wanted to be nice how about taking me from here. Not a chance! What ever was going to happen to me, I would have to endure it.

After they spoke, one came over to me and just stood there looking at me for a while. I just stood there looking back like a post. I was tired of just taking this. She said, “You are a cut girly boy aren’t you.” I was cute. I probably looked adorable in this uniform.

“I am a girl, I am on hormones now. I am Michelle, first maidservant, what may I do for you,” I said in a tightly controlled voice of authority that I imagined wehrmacht officers spoke in. I am tired of appearing weak. I was going give the impression of confidence and arrogance, Even if I didn’t feel it.

“You are a confident and kind of pompous aren’t you. We will break you of that, wont we sisters.”

They cheered.

“Tun dein schlechtestes,” do your worst, I said in that voice again.

She said, “What.”

I said, “That would be lovely, I love being beaten by a strong woman. Please beat me.” Damn that was hard to say.

“Oh, we will little sissy, but for now serve us lunch. The food is in the kitchen now, get to it. I am mistress Katherine and that is how you will address me.”

“Ja harren Katherine.” I said in my wehrmacht officer voice. She really didn’t like that. That was what she was going to get, rather she liked it or not. Let the games begin.

Donna walked over to me and put all of the collar, the wrist cuffs, and ankle cuffs on me. I looked like the proper slave now. I still gave the air of absolute confidence. I was not going to break. I walked into the kitchen and looked at what I was to eat. I gather the food and walked into the dining room. When I entered the dining room, I gave a curtsey. Then I put the food on the table and gave the girls their plates. I backed up and waited for commands. I was the perfect image of a proper maid. For several hours, I obeyed their commands. Then they were done. Katherine gave me a creepy grin. She walked to me and took my hand. The rest of the girls crowded around me and we went into a basement. When we got there, they hooked a chain to my collar and the other end to a hook in the ceiling. Next, they put my arms behind my neck and hooked them to my collar also. I was helpless. I looked at amber and said, “Some day, some how, I will have my vengeance. That is a guarantee.”

Amber looked at me and says, “This girl needs to be gagged.”

I looked at her in defiance and menace. She probably knew that there is something about me. For several seconds I saw a slight ghost of fear in her eyes. She visibly shuttered. Then quickly she recovered as she realized the condition I was in. Someone came behind me and put a ball gag in my mouth, and a blindfold around my head. I was going nowhere and I couldn’t see shit. Then someone approached me and struck my chest hard. I didn’t try to cry out. It still hurt badly. It felt like the cat again. She struck me over and over for several minutes. I just stood there in blinding pain but like a statue. She hit me around twenty times. She said, “This one is really tough. Most guys we have screamed by the third strike. He hasn’t screamed yet.” It was Amber. Sandra hit me and I bet that was fun for her. Why do they call me a guy sometimes and a girl other times? Cant these idiots make up their mind? My name is Michelle!

As I am recovering, Sandra moves away and another replaces her. I knew what is about to happen. I felt a strike across my chest again. That time was about to cry out. After around four, more I start to sob. She struck me another twelve times and I was really crying. That went on for close to an hour. 10 girls, everyone their except Donna had their turn hitting me. Everyone hit me about ten to twenty times, some on the chest other on my butt. I was in agonizing pain. They took of the blindfold. I see Sandra holding a video camera. She was smiling at me. I glared at Sandra with absolute hatred and menace. She didn’t even move or show any signs of even knowing. She glared back. Her glare was weak.

Then someone undid my chain and I could walk again. Then one of them said, “This is my birthday little one, my name is Kelly and I have been a member for over a year. It is my seventeenth birthday. Amber told me how much you loved those boys in New York. I am the birthday girl so I will have the honor of being your first female to ‘have you’ to myself. Think of the fun we are going to have together! We have the whole day together. Now lets go to my room.” She took me to her room.

I was going to be raped by a female. What a thought. She had a sadistic gleam in her eyes. She was terrifying. I didn’t let it show. She approached me. She looked at me with sadistic fascination and then she smiled at me.

She left the room and shut the door and I just stayed there shaking. I knew damn well what is going to happen. I was going to be raped and there wasn’t a damn thing I can do to stop it. She came back after several minutes and she had a hideous thing strapped to her crotch. I stood there looking at it and I didn’t flinch. Kelly approached me and said in a terrifying voice of experience, “Come over here and kneel. Start sucking on this little sissy.”

I said a little weaker, “Don’t make me do this to me mistress Kelly.”

“We can do this the other way, if that would work for you.”

What did that mean, oh god. I had better comply. I walked up to her and knelt. Then I put the hideous thing in my mouth and sucked. She grabbed my head and said, “Sissies like you really make me hot. I thought that you knew how to do this. Bob your head like a real sissy.” She grabbed my head and moved it along the thing. She gave me instructions and taunted me. We did that for over a half hour and my mouth hurt and was raw. She withdrew it from my mouth and said, “Thank me for the pleasure you got or we can do this over.”

I said, “Thank you for allowing me to suck on the dildo Mistress Kelly.”

She said, “That is OK, now do I need to help you out with what is next or can you just make it easy on me.”

Not this. Then I take off my panties and laid down on the bed. Then put my knees under my chest and waited for her violation. She rolled my over and said, “I want to see your face when I do this. I want to see the look in your eyes when you feel the dildo penetrate your body and violate you.” She emphasized the word violate. I winced at her words. She went and got some lubricant and came back to me. She shoved her finger inside me and worked it around. She said condescendingly, “I don’t want to hurt you too much, most of the hurt will be emotionally.” When she was satisfied, she lifted my legs then put her dildo next to my butt and she stared into my eyes and said, “This is going to be great. I never had a boy in a maids satin minidress before.” As she stared hard into my eyes, she shoved the damn thing into me and started working it. I just stared back into her eyes. She was deliberately trying to hurt me, as she pushed into me deeply and incredibility ruff. She rammed in back and fourth. I was stretched and ached. She kept pounding into me. I kept staring with intensity into her eyes. I refused to whimper or cry. I was going to let her know that I was not giving in or showing my pain. I was letting her know that she was dealing with fire. After a few minutes, she hissed like a snake and shuttered. This was one terrifying girl. After a few more minutes, she gritted her teeth, leaned over and bit my shoulder. I still didn’t cry out. After around ten minutes of raping me, she quit and walked away. When she turned I let a tear run down me face. I wiped it off and sat up.

“We still have all day, your sisters left, the guests left, my parents are gone for the weekend. Donna is still here if you want to fight back. We have a whole day of fun but now I am hungry from that sex. Now serve me some dinner,” she said commandingly. I looked for my panties when she said, “Don’t worry about that but if you must here are mine.” They were worst that mine. They had flowers and lace all over them. Mine were just plane pink satin. These had lace French cut with flowers all over them. Meekly I went over and put them on. That was humiliating, I lost my panties and a girl that just violated me gave me her own to wear. I let another tear run down my cheek and she saw it. She came over to me, put her face by mine and licked my tear. She said, “I love to see little girly boys cry. That is so cute.”

‘What a condescending bitch,’ I thought. Then she said, “Wait, I have a better idea, take everything off. I have something better you can where while you serve me the rest of this day.” She went into her drawers and sifted threw her own lingerie while at the same time I was striping. She found what she wanted and handed them to me. There was a pink teddy with straps that hung down along the legs and black stockings, with lacy chocker and white lacy elbow length gloves.

She said, “I will take off your bonds only if you do not resist. Donna is still here. Will you try to resist. Can I trust you?”

“Yes mistress,” I said weakly. She called Donna to undo my straps. She walked to me and did as requested while glaring at me, daring me to do anything stupid. I just glared back. Then Kelly helped me dress. When it was done, I looked cute. This was worse that the minidress. This was more reveling and humiliating. She reached over and squeezed my buttock while smirking at me. The message was crystal clear. I was hers for all intents and purposes. I successfully held back a tear for I was sick and tired of tears. I regained that confident composer of a wehrmacht officer, dressed in bridal lingerie!

She said, “Come on sweetie, you have work to do for me.” This is how I am going to serve her lunch, wasn’t she worried about ruining this? It looked like over a hundred dollars worth of lingerie. I guess if I ruined it, it would have came out of my ass.

I said with that voice, “Yes mistress.” I walked downstairs and saw food already there. She tells me to just serve her and not ruin the lingerie. My god, how in hell am I going to do that? She is not even letting me to wear an apron. Of all the times I didn’t want to wear an apron, this would be a time I would want one. It would be a real shame to ruin such fine lingerie. I liked the feeling. I didn’t like serving her in them, that was humiliating. That was the idea. I started serving her ‘very carefully.’ After she ate, she allowed me to eat some. She put a full length apron on me and I ate.

After that she said, “Now, dust the living room for me sweetie.” First lets take off that apron so I can see you. Then retouch your makeup so your appearance is better. I did as she commanded.

She handed me a feather duster and I pranced around dusting. She was giggling at me, a boy in bridal lingerie prancing around with a feather duster dusting. It must have been hilarious, from her point of view. For me, it was infuriating! After several hours, I had the whole house dusted. Then she wanted me to wash her clothes. That took around three. After that, she asked me to iron her jeans so I did that. By now, it was around seven or eight in the evening.

She ordered a pizza. She requested someone called Angela to deliver the pizza. She looked at me and said, “We are having a friend over. After this, she shift will be over and we can have some fun together. Isn’t that every guys dream? Two cute girls.”

This should be fun. What could this girl do to me? She decided to watch television for a while and I change the channels. She decided to watch ‘in the line of fire’ with Gene Hackman. I didn’t even have time to watch ten minutes for all of her instructions. She didn’t either for a half hour later there was a knock on the door. I expected her to open the door, she looked at me and commanded, “You are the servant, open the goddamn door, slave.” I walked over to the door and open it. What I see was stunning.

There was a black woman that is stunning but she was again strong. She was holding a pizza box and a large gym bag. She smiled at me and said, “You are a cute one. You must be Kelly slave, huh. What fun are we going to have tonight? my shift is over. “

“What are you going to do to me,” I cracked out.

Donna was smiling at this sight. They sit together and eat the pizza. Donna had several peaces and Angela gave me a peace also. After they ate, Angela got her bag and took a rather large dildo out. She showed it to me. She said, “This ones very special. I ordered it special it was quiet expensive. You will see what is so special about it soon. Now go to Kelly’s room and wait for us. We need to dress up for our fun.”

I went to her room solemnly. What horrors would be inflicted on me this time? Several minutes later, the two girls came back in. That was terrifying. They were both dressed in black tight leather. They both looked the part of a man hating, dominant women. I was really going to get hurt this time. Angle came up to me and punched me in the stomach. I doubled over but was still on my feet. Then angle put her knee behind my knee and put her hand on my shoulder then viciously pushed me on my back. After that, Angela put her knee on my chest and started slapping my face over and over. I started crying in pain until she stopped. Then she gripped my balls in a tight grip. She moved her face close to my face and said with menace, “Now you arrogant little shit, you will suck on this dildo with no question and eagerly, or you will loose these, understand.”

What did she know that in a few years those will be useless. Like a smart-ass I said, “Yes, mistress. I am on hormones so those will be useless anyway. I really want to be a female.”

“A little smart-ass. You do have a point with the chemical reaction from the female hormones you will be chemically castrated. It would still be quite painful to have it done my way. You should think about that.” she looked at me a little nicer after that. She put her hand on my cheek, looked into my eyes and said, “You are telling the truth aren’t you, you do want to be a girl. How cute.” She leaned over to me and gave me a deep kiss. Then she said commanding, “You have had your fun not we need to have our fun, right Kelly.”

Kelly said, “Right, what is first Angela.”

Angela said, “Dildo sucking, Sandra said that he really needs to learn how to do that soon. Lets teach him with this.”

My face turned green at that thought and the blood ran from my face. What were my sisters plan for me. Even those boys didn’t make me suck. I had a feeling that soon I would be really doing this. Angela strapped on the dildo. It hung like the real thing. She walked over to me and said, now get sucking. you know the deal. Get to it.”

Knowing that I had no option, I knelt in front of her and put the limp thing in my mouth. After several seconds of licking and sucking, it grew in my mouth.

I almost let my instinct of revulsion take over and pulled my head away. I didn’t and continued. It grew and grew until it was around eight inches. She said, “That right, this is about as close to the real thing as you can get.” After several more seconds she said, “You can do better than that.” She put her hands on both sides of my head and bobbed it back and fourth along the dildo. She said, “That right, bob that head you little girl.” She removed her hands and I needed no more instruction. She did command me to slow down. She wanted a humiliating and slow blowjob. I was accommodating her. After ten minutes, she shuttered and moaned. She said, “you swallow all of this or I will kick your ass.”

Then she grabbed the balls of the thing and squeezed. My mouth was filled with something gross slime. I swallowed it all. She still wasn’t done. She forced me to do this again. After close to 40 minutes, three ejaculations, and four organisms from her, she was spent. She was done. By then, I was sick and sour. My mouth was aching and I was light headed.

Kelly said, “You can have a few minutes and I want my turn.” my eyes went wide and I gasped. Several minutes of gasping and getting my breath back, Kelly wanted her turn. She was standing over me with the ugly thing. I knew what to do so I put the thing into my mouth and started sucking and bobbing my head along it. 30 minutes later, two ejaculations and three orgasms, she was spent. I was dead tired. They laid back and talked about my dildosucking skills and how I could improve. What she said next brought terror to me, “Now its going somewhere else little one, we are tired so we will give you about ten minutes to prepare for your sex.” Sex they call it. Its not sex. I am not going to argue with them about it for they know it’s not consensual.

She approached me and told me to lie on my back. Angela reached between my legs opened the teddy so she could have access. I was lying on my back with my feet up in the air and Angela driving her dildo into me with all of the viciousness she could. It was well lubed and didn’t hurt much. It was still the most violating feeling. She too was staring into my eyes and I was staring back with more intensity than hers. After what I just suffered, one would think that my fight left me, think again. I would never give up. After 10 minutes, she slowed to a humiliatingly seductive rhythm. That was when I exploded. She giggled at that. Then she reached down and dipped her finger in the gue then put her finger into my mouth. The rolled her finger across my tongue and lips. She smiled at me. I smiled back darkly. After close to an hour her dildo squirted into me then she withdrawn from me. With her back turned I let out a sob and Kelly took her place. She spent close to thirty minutes inside me. Then she squirted into me and withdrawal. Then they left and shut the door.

With no one watching, I stood up and my hind end leaked. I exploded with anger. I shook my fist in the air and raged, “We must crush this vermin, and we must wipe this plague from this nation. There is no worse tyranny than this. This is the epitome of the public and secret disgrace. They rape our children and kill us all. They will not rest until they had mobilized the whole world against me. They are a parasitic race.” Then I scream loudly, “I will triumph you parasitic vermin.” I knew for a fact that this room was soundproof. I raged for ten minutes. I thought that they were going to bed.

I was utterly humiliated. This was worse than those jocks. The jocks were amateurs and just wanted to get off. They didn’t last long inside me. Paul lasted five minutes. These girls wanted to humiliate me and were good at it. They also got off. These girls were experts in humiliating people. I was humiliated and was sobbing and weeping. I quickly got control again and lay back praying that it was all done. What could possibly be next? Kelly came back and said, “You need to wash that teddy sense you came on it. It is quite expensive and I don’t want it ruined.” I put it in the washer with a bag. Then I turned the washer to light and turned it on. I waited while they gave me a two piece satin blue camisole. I put them on and sat down. When the teddy was done washing, I hung them up and went back to bed. Then Donna slept in my room. There was still no escape. After an hour Angela came in the room, had one last time raping me with the dildo, then she laid beside me and slept. I slept beside my rapist all night.

The next morning, Angela took off her panties. She sat on my chest. She moved up my chest until her crotch was on my mouth. She told me to lick her. After that she cut off my air and I started licking. I was in panic. I couldn’t breath. Occasionally she would lift up just enough to get a breath. That went on for around ten minutes then she squirted all over my face. Then she walked away. She strapped on her dildo and walked to my again. She raped me just like before, staring into my eyes. That time I cried. She did that for over an hour with her humiliating slow seductive rhythm. Then Kelly does the same thing. Next, they gave me some lingerie to where for Alexandra’s appearance when she would take me home. I was dressed A white lacy garter belt and stockings, Panties and a bra along with gloves. I looked like a bride without the wedding dress. All of the lingerie was victories secret bridal lingerie. I knew because they showed me. Then there was a knock on the door and I answered. Donna had my maid apparel.

As expected, Alexandra was there with all of my sisters. They all busted out laughing at my appearance. Then Kelly said, “He was the best time I ever had. We had so much fun. He can keep what he has on.” She had to have been giving me several hundred dollars worth of lingerie. I guess that I ‘earned’ it. They put a coat on me to hide my appearance to the neighbors and we went home. Sandra said, “ We should have him work in that some days.”

I said, “No, this stuff is expensive.”

“She’s right, we did buy you more stuff. You have an Arab princess outfit that is priceless. You have a few adorable cheerleading outfits. You even have a geisha outfit that you can wear. You can wear the geisha uniform or your maids’ uniform, it’s your choice which serving girl you want to be. You are officially the maid. You will not be paid and you will serve as long as your sister wants,” Alexandra said. Tell me something that I don’t know.

As we were going home, Sandra was laughing at me. She was making fun about what Kelly did to me. Then I got it. She knew what Kelly would do to me and she set it all up. She said, “How did you like Kelly, you and her would make a good couple.” at that statement I sent her a very icy star. Her condescending smile vanished and she said, “You better stop those looks or I will have to do something about then. I will call Kelly to visit you.”

Amber, having a green eye said, “No, I will visit him. Kelly is not to visit him any more. I will have sex with him. Is that clear.”

Sandra yelled with glee. I groaned. I was sore from all of that.

We went home and I spent around six hours cleaning the house. I vacuumed, scrubbed and washed the clothes. Then I made dinner and ate. Then I bathed and ran Sandra’s bath. When she was done, I washed her hair and dried it. After that, I went to bed. That night I had my first of many visits from Amber. She raped me like Angela, she sat on my chest and forced me to lick her than she lifted my legs and drove into me. After thirty minutes she was done. She hurt a lot. When she was leaving she said, “ I did you good. You are a mess down there. Try not to bleed all over the bed.”

When she left I just let out a sigh. I wasn’t going to cry or sob, no matter what.

A week later while doing dishes I begged, “please Alexandra Donna hates me more than Sandra does.”

“I think you'll find Donna's really easy to get along with. You just do everything she tells you to, and you'll get along with her just fine. And there's a lot you can learn from her, Michelle," Alexandra said.

“Alexandra, they beat me. They raped me. I can’t do this anymore. Make them leave me alone, even Sandra’s boyfriend leered at me,” I pleaded.

"Now there's the problem. You still haven't accepted your new life, and that's only going to make things harder on yourself." That statement would haunt them.

Five years later.

What I learned about the eternal ones was horrifying. They were created round 1100 during the crusades. They were an elite military order of female knights that sat off to conquer the Islamic lands. They were female supremacist and can have both male and female members. They were disappointed by the males defeat in the first crusade and just know that in they were in charge, the outcome would have been different. It wasn’t and they blamed their defeat on men. The eternal women were a special group of the eternal ones. The Eternal Women were a militant group of warriors and terrorists. They weren’t Catholic or Christian in any way. From that background, they have sturdily grown in power. During the forties, they made fun of the Jews because the Jews were taking the blame for their actions. By this time, they own most of the banks, businesses. They were everywhere and their plan was almost complete. They have around thirty million members in America and around fifteen million members in Europe. They were ruthless and they organized my suffering. They were the real enemy and they would pay.

Alexandra was forced to hire a financial adviser because she was driving her company into the ground. She had no idea what she was doing. For the first six months, she spent immense sums of money trying to build a passenger aircraft that would compete with Boeings 747. Her company didn’t have the tools to build that large of aircraft. She had to buy a larger factory and supplies as well as machinery. She was also doing it all at once and driving her stock into the dirt. Her gross margin stank. Her current ratio was less than 1. Her acid test ratio was around 20 percent. If her liabilities were called in, she would be able to cover only twenty percent of them. A meeting for the stockholders was called. Her stockholders were about to pull out and gave her an ultimatum. Either get help from an adviser and quit her attempt to compete in the large airline market or they would leave her. She hired an adviser and took his advice.

Groves Aviation was built on small private pleasure aircraft. She has several small designs that sold well and made her fortune. She had designs that looked like the Cessna. She had a two seater she called the groves 100. She had a six seater she called the groves 500. When she died, our family had over 2 hundred million dollars. Her company had almost a billion dollars in assets. Her oil company was also doing great.

By now, I towered over my sisters by six inches and I was three times as strong. By body was conditioned to the point that I could crush Sandra or Alexandra. I rivaled Donna in strength. Everyone knew it too. Those years were very hard and humiliating. I spent all day bond. I wore the mini-dress with the slave collar, wrist cuffs. Ankle cuffs and I was almost always gagged. They didn’t like for me to speak. So despite my increasing strength I was helpless. By the third year, I met Mary and she took pity on me. She would take me out of the house around twice a week. Sandra didn’t like that but Mary told her tough shit. She knew the secret and Sandra let her take me. We had a good time. Her father really liked me and taught me a lot.

Five years had passed and my life was almost a routine. I see Dianna twice a week. I am sixteen and how I have survived. I still have a lot of hope. When I was 14 Sandra hooked up with Craig. He was the traditional large barrow chested high school athlete. He was a first class asshole. My sister was infatuated with him. A week after they hooked up, I was forced to give him a blowjob. After that, he demanded frequent blowjobs, around once a week or he would leave Sandra. Sandra told me that she wouldn’t loose a boyfriend over me. When I first met Craig, he couldn’t believe that I was a slave. Sandra proved it by ordering me to crawl on the floor. Then she ordered me to go to my room and wait for him on my knees. I had been expecting this day to come for two years. While I was crawling, Craig was laughing his ass off. He was humiliating and condescending. He called me names and told me how much he liked having me around. He was an asshole.

Then there was Ryan. He was a small cute sweet but clueless boy. He was an innocent boy that was my age. His face was cute and he had a pageboy haircut. He was slim built. He was also emotional and fragile and I was forced to be his girlfriend for over a year. He was clueless that I didn’t really like him. My sister told me that if I hurt his feeling or reject him that I would die. So for over a year we had dates and I did anything he wanted. He was convinced that I was wild and liked to be tied up. Luckily, he was the only boy that I was forced to date. That was a test to see how obedient I was. I passed and things got a little easier. After the third year, I wasn’t beaten near as much.

My fourteenth birthday was a day I would never forget. I spent the previous day preparing with Donna. I was dressed as a maid when there was a knock on the door. I was instructed to open it. There was little Ryan and he took my to my room and we spent around thirty minutes petting each other. He seemed to be just about the only person who was sexually attracted to me. Why did the only person who was attracted to me have to be a boy? We embraced each other and kissed. Then he had sex with me and we kissed deeply. Then he left. I went downstairs with a frown and my lovely sisters asked what was wrong. I told her sourly that he was a boy. She assured me that there was going to be many women at my party.

The next day I was dressed in a see-through chemise and a stiff collar, ankle cuffs and wrist cuffs. After that, Donna made my face up really heavy. I looked like a hooker or a clown. I had a heavy layer of purple eye shadow and blush. I was blindfolded and hogtied. I spent hours lying on the floor. I could here many people eating, glasses hitting each other and talking. Hours later I was untied and led downstairs. There a chain was attached to my stiff collar. My hand was lock behind my neck to the collar. I was still blindfolded. Someone approached me and said, “This is going to be a day for you to remember brother. I heard talking and Donna said, “The girls will hit Michelle fourteen times. Her sister will go first then Andrea.” My sister undid the blindfold. I could see men that looked like servants and women in leather. I could see Sandra holding a video camera. That was good, this was all on tape and would doom them. There was twelve of each. Sandra said, “I get to hit you again.” when that was over, I was sobbing. Then Andrea shoved a buzzing dildo inside me. Sandra was smirking and giggling. My anger was enormous and I glared into the camera. Several of the men’s faces lost all of the blood at that look. They knew they were dealing with fire. The dumbass women didn’t have a clue. After that, I was secured in a kneeling position and one of the men sat in a chair in front of me. I was forced to blow all twelve of them with Sandra sitting beside me taping it all. She was smiling at me the whole time. That was what Sandra considered a birthday. I was fourteen. The next day amber and Craig watched the tape and Craig got so horny he forced me to blow him twice in a roll. All of my birthdays were alike. I learned to dread the coming of my birthday. For twenty eight years after I escaped, I didn’t celebrate my birthday. My thirty-eighth birthday would also be a day to remember, five hundred thousand men would march for four hours. It was strangely reminiscent of someone else’s fiftieth birthday.

By now no one would know I wasn’t a girl. I was happy about that. I loved this body. My sister told me the second year that I was a pathetic slut. I was worthless slut that could only be a whore. I thought that I was a damn good maid. Without me, they would have to hire one. My sisters were idiots.

After the first year, Amber would manipulate me into dates with boys. They would come into my room and I would have to blow them. They were of course clueless. There weren’t many boys, just a few a year. Back then I was afraid of what would happen if my cover were blown. By the second year, the dates stopped when I started terrifying the poor boys into just telling my sisters that we had a good time. Amber wasn’t raping me anymore, when my body started its real changes, Amber lost interest in hurting me. She still visits me but more as a friend. As far as I was concerned, Amber was anything but a friend. She would like to think differently as she visits and talks with me. The past five years were miserable. Things were about to change. I met Ernst. He was standing in the door. Sandra said, “take him up to your room.”

I said, “Yes mistress.” The boy looks at me strangely.

While we were walking upstairs the boy said, “You are Michelle aren’t you?”

I said, “Yes, who might you be.”

“I am Ernst.”

I stop dead in my tracks and look at him. I said, “You are Ernst, Ernst Roehm, Peggy Roehm’s son.”

He nodded and I said, “Holy cow. You are Ernst Roehm. What do you think about your name?”

“Kind of strange having the name of the Leader of the S A. My mother expects me to lead some kind of coup some day. I think she is a dumbass. My father is much better parent. That is why he got custody; she is unbalanced and was declared unfit. She named me after a dead brutish asshole. I hate that name. My father doesn’t want to go through the pain of changing it. When I am eighteen I will change it.”

That was his story. His mother probably taught him just about everything about Germany. I taught myself just about everything about Germany. Mine was for a different purpose. I wanted to serve my country and defend it. Now I didn’t care. I didn’t want to defend it anymore. Why would I want to save a country that does this? It doesn’t deserve to be defended. I will still serve it in the marines, not to save it but to destroy it from within. I wonder if he will fill the part of the old Roehm. Probably not, just because he has the name doesn’t mean he can fill the part. I said, “What do you intend to do to me?”

“Nothing, I am not a rapist. If you just want to talk, we can do that.”

I said, “Wonderful, I got a plan.” We got in the room and we sat on my bed. I said, “my sister has custody so there is nothing I can do. What are your plans for your future?”

“I don’t have a clue what I want.”

I said, “Have you thought about your mothers plan.”

“No way, a coup against our government what the hell.”

I said, “That is ridiculous isn’t it, you would find yourself fighting the mighty armored divisions, and whole armies backed with artillery and aircraft. That would be hopeless. I mean legally, with the support of the people with votes. Herman Goering said it all, make the people think they are under siege, tell them that they are under attack. Set up some excuse, like the fire. Blow something up. Tell the people who did it and that there is an emergency and we are their only hope. We must sound convincing. If we do it right, we will get votes. With my help, we will triumph.”

His eyes sparkled at my words. Darkly he said, “Imagine a world under your leadership.”

“No, imagine a world without them, a world free of their vermin. A pure and holy world. Free of the eternal women, the eternal ones. We will make it happen. We will disinfect our country of the eternal vermin,” I said.

He stood up and said, “You are wonderful, and I must go. I will tell Alexandra that we must meet again.”

I asked, “Wait, can you get your hands on a gun.”

“Absolutely, you want one.”

I said, “The time has come, yes and if possible, bring one for yourself.” Little did they know I was a great shot. I had been learning the past year with Mary’s father. She was one of the eternal women that they were thinking about giving me to when I was eighteen. She took pity on me and her father, who was a seal team leader for eight years, was teaching me how to shoot.

Ernst said, “I will have them tomorrow.”

He was gone. For the first time in years a viable way to escape had come. I must have patience. They will trust Ernst. I lay back in satisfaction. I knew that there were cameras watching me. I could see the little pin point holes in the ceiling and walls. They might have heard something but I made sure our conversation wasn’t heard. They didn’t have a clue.

After doing a whole day of housework, Ernst and me were in my room. He had just given me a 38 caliber handgun and he had a 22. We loaded the weapons and I wondered if they were looking. I made damn sure that we were out of the sight of the pinhole cameras. I crouched down and sneaked to the steps. I saw Sandra and Donna talking with Amber. I screamed, “How does it feel to know that you are about to die.” I raised up with the weapon pointed at Donna.

Donna sneers, “I bet the little sissy doesn’t even know how to use that thing.” She approached me. Then I discharged a round into her kneecap. She went down screaming in pain.

Then I said, “Ernst, take the prisoners downstairs now. I will gather the evidence and will be down in a second.” He herded them downstairs and I went into their room and gathered all of the videos of my parties, rapes, blowjobs and torture I went into the living room, got a chair and broke a leg off it. Then I walk down to the basement and I saw all of my tormentors chained up along the wall.

I said with pomposity, “how does it feel to be the one chained up.” I saw Sandra, Alexandra, Andrea who was Alexandra’s girlfriend and she hated me. I also saw Donna with a blown out kneecap. I treated it so she stopped bleeding. Beating the hell out of them may be forgiven when the videos were viewed. A death might not.

I looked at Sandra with absolute hatred. I slapped the makeshift baton in the other hand and walk toward Sandra. I brought face close to Sandra’s face until our faces were inches apart. I said dripping with menace, “how do you feel big sis, who was so protective and considerate toward me. You are about to feel just how nice you were, there will be no payback for you.”

She said quivering, “y you are going to kill me.”

I said, “No, I have better plans for you. I am just going to beat the shit out of you. You will live a long life filled with misery. Now lets start.” I raised the baton up and brought it smashing into the side of her face. I brought the baton across the other side. After that, I struck her across the face several more times. I realized that if I wanted her to live I had better find a better place to hit her. I unchained her and moved her to the center of the room. Then I chained her up with her hands above her head. Five years of abuse exploded. I got the cat and struck her over twenty times.

When I was done with Donna, she will never walk again. I spend the next two hours torturing them all. It ended it with me crippling Donna. Donna was out of the domme business. I walk upstairs and call 911 and said; “I have five prisoners at gunpoint. They have held me in enslavement. They tortured and raped me for the past five years. There is evidence of that. I want assurances that they will not face prosecution. I don’t care about myself. I wont go to prison. I will never be in captivity again and I mean that. I have a gun.” Then I hung up.

In twenty minutes, the house was surrounded. Someone said on a bullhorn, “I am lieutenant white. Who is in charge here?”

I had my sister and held her in the window. I said, “I am Michelle Groves. This is my sister and she has had me in enslavement and torture for five years. I just want to leave and put this behind me.”

He said, “Then surrender your gun and come out.” Fat chance.

I said, “I want someone to watch a video first.” Before anything happens I want to be sure that, they all know what this was all about. He refused while I was still armed. I had an idea. I put the CD in the machine. I played it. I was on the TV set being raped. Then in full view of the police I dropped the gun and laid down flat with my arms spread. Four police busted in and took me into custody.

Then one of the police said, “son of a bitch, that is you, I am so sorry about this but we have procedures. Where are the …‘hostages’?” He said that like he didn’t conceder them hostages anymore. My hostages had lost all sympathy

They were arrested and I stammered, “I don’t want them arrested, I wont testify. He said, “You probably wont have to as these are all of the evidence we need.

. I spent several hours at the station when I was told that I was free to go. I asked why, I did hold people at gunpoint. I was told that it was a means of escape and besides, their crime was much worse than mine. The DA was more interested in prosecuting them then me. I told him that I wanted to speak with the DA. It was agreed.

Once I was face to face with the little man I went on the offensive. I got in his face and raged, “you wont prosecute them, this matter is over.” after several hours he was convinced even through he was giving up an easy prosecution. I was convincing. I did have a power.

I filed a civil suite against Alexandra and she settled for 30 million dollars. I lived with a nice man and his daughter for the next two years. She was a cheerleader and I joined her squad. Her father was a retired seal captain. I was getting treatment and recovering from the abuse I suffered. What no one knew was there wasn’t any treatment possible. I was filled with rage and anger and nothing short of the lord himself extinguishing it would be enough. I wanted vengeance and to make sure that children would be protected.

I wasn’t by any means finished. I had my own idea how to make them pay and in prison, they were a lot less accessible. There crimes will be repaid in full. They destroyed my childhood. I will never get it back. My first 12 years were filled with happiness and love. My next five were filled with loneliness, despair and pain. My next twenty would be filled with discipline and drive fueled with rage and indignation.

My sisters wanted a submissive slutty sister. They will get a fuehrer. I knew my destiny. The power they wielded didn’t even come close to my potential. Their ambition was to rule the life of a child. My ambition would be much greater. The worst of it all was that they had no idea who they were dealing with. They would know soon enough.

Read "The Rise of Michelle" for the rest of the story.

Notes:

Readers, Please Remember to Leave a Comment

Want to comment but don't want to open an account?
Anyone can log in as Guest Reader -- password topshelf to leave a comment.

up
44 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

WHAT REVENGE

i would have tortured them for the same amount of time they kept that boy
got all of those woman to sign all belongings [and i meen ALL of it] over to him
then book there hands and feet at aprox 25 places so they had to crawl and then kick them in dog cages for the rest of there lives and feed them my end there own shit

Pure evil

This story is BEYOND dark it's sadistic cruel malicious and just plain wrong. I read it and I HATED those girls with every fiber of my body. I can't believe they'd do that to someone, they deserve horrible punishment. The sad thing is, that Michelle was right, the part where she said she shouldn't be FORCED to be something, but rather enjoy it and have fun as a girl, not this... this... pure evil evil thing. I feel so bad for her, I just know this story isn't going to end well T_T

--------------------------------------------
Just a normal tg girl in a cruel cruel world.

I know who I am, I am me, and I like me ^^
Transgender, Gamer, Little, Princess, Therian and proud :D