Jenna Marie

Printer-friendly version
Synopsis:

Another story migrated from Classic Big Closet.

Jenna Marie
by Jamie Lynne Kelly

Robert is caught by his mother wearing her clothes. What happens next?

Story:

Jenna Marie
by Jamie Lynne Kelly

I was standing at the foot of my bed, firmly holding on to the rails, stark naked in front of my mother. In her hand was an oversized, thick version of a ping pong paddle. She was doing something for what seemed like a long time and then she said in a very angry voice.

"Now, Robert! I want you to tell me what the hell you were doing wearing my best dress and lingerie, with my best shoes. I want you to tell me now, boy!"

My mother was not tall, but she was commanding. I'll say that for her. At five feet, six inches tall, with a figure that could still draw the eyes out of men's sockets, and platinum blond hair, she looked like she could make the devil confess his sins.

How I got in the predicament I was currently in was; I had been wearing one of my mother's best dresses she wore when she went out. Plus her undergarments and best shoes. The dress was a knee length green chiffon with embroidered lace just above the chest, coming to a point at the center and at the top of the bust. The undergarments were green lace, hi cut panties and matching 32C very lacy bra. The slip was also green and the top that covered the bra was pure lace also. The stockings were just regular thigh highs on which I put a garter at the top of each stocking. The Shoes were green velvet Classic pumps, with a three inch heel.

My mother worked days, and it was the middle of summer and I was off of school until September. So I figured, with her gone all day I had plenty of time to engage in my special little "hobby". So I went in her room as soon as she left, and began to pick out the clothes I would wear for the day, while she was gone. I picked out the clothes I described earlier, and took them to my room and laid them on the bed. I then took of all my boy clothes and set them in the closet. I then went into the bathroom and took a nice long soothing bubble bath. The fragrance of the apple/avocado spread throughout the room. I got in the tub and just sat and soaked up the water. I slid down into the water so that my whole body could be encompassed in this wonderful aroma. All that is, except for my hair, which was to my shoulders but pinned up so it would get wet in the bath. I did this sliding about three more times before washing and rinsing. I then took my mom's Lady Gillette razor and shaved my armpits and my legs. After re-rinsing myself a second time, I got out of the bath and patted myself down. I put on some body lotion and powder, and wrapped the towel around me from the chest down.

I then went into my bedroom and began putting makeup on that I had also taken from my mother's room. I applied a light foundation, and then a light powder to match, on my face. I then applied eye shadow and then a darker eye liner. I put on a dark pink lip liner and filled that in with just a shade lighter lipstick. After reviewing my handiwork in the lighted mirror, I went over and began to dress first putting on the stockings and the garters. Then I put on the green lace hi cut panties and lacy bra. I lifted the slip over my head very gently, careful not to smudge the makeup. Next, I was very fortunate, because I could step into the dress so I didn't have to worry about the make up. I then slid my feet into the green velvet Classic pumps. Then I went back into my mother's bedroom and looked at myself in the full length mirror. I was gorgeous. Now, I took a just below the shoulder medium brown wig and put it on my head, adjusting it here and there to make sure it fit properly. I again looked in the mirror and there stood the most gorgeous fourteen year old girl I had ever seen and I have seen plenty at school.

"Well, Boy! Are you going to tell me why you were wearing my best clothes, or for that matter why were you wearing women's clothes to begin with?" My mother's angry tone snapped me out of my deep thoughts.

Now I am not a tall boy for fourteen. I am five feet, five inches tall, and have a girlish figure. My legs look like they could win a beauty contest and my Irish green eyes were big and full. My lashes were long and my eyebrows were not that bushy. In fact I didn't even have to tweeze them.

WHAAAAAAAACK!

The paddle hit me square on the butt cheeks and I jumped from the sting

"Are you going to tell me, now?" My mother intoned in her still angry voice.

After I had gotten dressed, I had went downstairs to see if anything needed to be done. There were dirty dishes, not that many, in the sink so I put on an apron and ran water in the sink to wash them. It was when I turned the water off that I heard my mother's voice from behind me.

"Get upstairs, right now young man. You are in a world of trouble with me."

We got up to my room, and she ordered to me to take off everything I was wearing since none of it belonged to me. My mother is stronger than me, so I complied. What choice did I have. None, absolutely none. Then she ordered me to stand facing the bed at its foot and hold onto the rails.

That is how I got into this situation. I was actually caught doing something I knew she would have no understanding about.

WHAAAAAAAACK!

The second hit was more painful than the first, and I screamed like a girl and tears came to my eyes.

"Now, Robert! One last chance to tell me why you were dressed like a girl."

"I - I - I don't know mother, it is just something I like doing. I don't why I do it, I just like it." I had said through my tears which were still streaming down my face. I was expecting another hit, but when it didn't come I didn't say anything either for fear she just might hit me again.

"Alright," she said this time in a calmer voice. "You can put those clothes back on for now. We need to talk. You know Robert, I really didn't want to do this. I was hoping you would tell me. Now tell me, how long have you been dressing like this?"

"Every summer since I was ten when I would go over to Angela's and pretend to be interested in her. Actually I was interested in her clothes, which she let me wear, while her mother was at work. I don't really know what made do it that first time, but when I had everything on, I knew that this was much better than old scratchy boy things. I mean I don't look at guys when I dress like this, but I seem to get a satisfaction from being a girl for the day and wearing nice soft clothes."

"You are only fourteen, and you have a long way to go in your life. You are also intelligent enough to understand what I am going to say right now. I want you to pay close attention to this and then give me your honest opinion. Okay?"

"Yes, Mother," I answered.

"You said you like wearing feminine clothes. But you don't know why you do it, and that you enjoy being a girl. If you had the choice right now today, would you like to be a girl, instead of a boy?"

I look at her with a very happy gleam in my eye, but then put my head down like I was ashamed.

"Why, Robert, dear. What is the matter. Do you or don't you want to be a girl?"

I looked at her and said. "Mom, I don't want you to be mad at me anymore. I don't want to hurt your feelings like I did when you came in and got angry."

She put her arms around me and hugged me and said she was sorry, but that she would like an answer to her question.

"Yes, mother, I would really, really like to be a girl. Girls have so much fun and they don't have to worry about who won the football game or who the best wrestler is, or whether they can save the universe from invading aliens. Girls get to wear such pretty colored outfits, have sleepovers and do each other's makeup and tell jokes, talk about guys I bet. And drool over the sexiest male stars. Not that I to go out with a guy now, but in a couple of years if I were the girl on the outside, that I am on the inside, then maybe.

"Guys on the other hand, are vulgar and rude. Always getting into fights, passing gas even in crowds and think nothing of it. They use very vulgar and obscene words to describe the female anatomy and even their own anatomy. They dress like they are style blind, and most of the guys I see don't have there shoes polished or cleaned. My shoes are always wiped off if they get a smudge on them. And when they stand, they act like they're taking up the entire aisle or sidewalk, or doorway. And they always walk with their hands in their pockets. Ninety-nine percent of them sweat like a waterfall and have a body odor that's so strong you feel like being sick. And they have that sickening looking body hair all over them like they're and ape or something. I . . ." I was cut by mom when she said.

"Some men are apes, Robert. Oh! We can't call you Robert if you're a girl. What name did you choose for yourself when are a girl?"

"Jenna Marie," I answered.

"Okay, Jenna Marie, I'm sorry. You were saying, about guys?"

"I was going to say, I don't ever want to be a man, with hair all over my chest and body. And I don't want to sweat like a waterfall, either. I don't want to worry about if I have male pattern baldness or not. I just want to be a sweet smelling, pretty clothes wearing, giggling girl."

"Oh honey, I am so proud of the way you put that. I never heard it quite like that, but that in essence, is what we are. Now let's make sure that wig is on right, shall we. Okay, it looks good to me. What say we go shopping and get you some decent clothes instead of all these scratchy boy things?"

Oh Mother, You mean dressed like this?" I asked with a joyous look on my face.

"Yes, honey, dressed like that."

"OH mother, I am the happiest girl."

She then went to get her purse and when she came back had another for me too. She had put some tissues in their and a couple of sanitary pads, she said was in case someone asked to "borrow" one in the ladies room. I giggled at that, and so did she but said sometimes women will ask other women if they have one they can spare. After looking around, making sure everything was in order, we set the alarm, and went shopping.

Notes:

Readers, Please Remember to Leave a Comment

Want to comment but don't want to open an account?
Anyone can log in as Guest Reader -- password topshelf to leave a comment.

up
103 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

To employ the men are bad scenario...

...to justify transgenderism is going to always energize my antagonism! Everything you included a man can assuage and still not lop off body parts!

Autobiographical? ...or not?

I can't tell if this episode really happened in your life, or if it's just something you wish had happened. Either way, it was quite well put.

Lora123falle.jpg

Longer Please

This story is much too short. Please write some more of it and make it much longer. It was a good read, but as I said it was over before it should have been.

Jill Micayla
May you have a wonderful today and a better tomorrow

Jill Micayla
Be kinder than necessary,Because everyone you meet
Is fighting some kind of battle.

Jenna

Good start but a lot of detail is left out ... the next chapter I hope will be longer ....

thanks Rone