Julian 4 - Susan

Printer-friendly version

Julian

Sometimes a name is all you need, and sometimes its the wrong name

I am gratefully to have janet_L. look this over and edit it for me. Any mistakes are still my own.

Chapter 04

I went over to my side of the practice floor and started on my normal exercisers. Thinking about other mascots that I had watched at football games, they usually did a lot of running around and getting the crowd excited by their antics. I could do that. In college there was that guy that rode around on a horse.
After practice Nancy, Susan and Sis was ready to go back to Susan's. I was ready to get out of all of this pink.
Nancy said “We put Susan in charge of the mascot costume. So you are going to have to wear what ever it is that she comes up with of course. It of course has to be tastefully done and done fast, so she said that she has something that she can use and just make a couple of changes to. So day after tomorrow you have have to be at her house at four so that she has time to make any last minute adjustments. Bridget and Teresa is choreographing a dance plan for you for all of our cheers and they also promised to be done day after tomorrow. They said that they have watched you before and will try to use as many of your moves as they can, fitting in your costume of course.”
After we got back into the car, I said “I was careful with your nails Susan, can you take them off now please.”
Sure I can Julie-Ann, just hold still” Susan said.
She dug into her bag and got out her nail kit. Ofter opening it and pulling out a few bottles, she said some words that were not very polite.
What's wrong?” Nancy asked from the front seat.
I only have the permanent glue in my kit, so I must have used it when I was putting on the nails.” Susan said.
What do you mean permanent glue?” I asked
Well it doesn't come off easily, and I don’t have the right stuff to get them off Julie-Ann.” Susan said.
But you have the right stuff at home?” I asked
No, There is nothing that takes them off. But it's OK, you can wear them till I can get some remover and take them off, just be careful with them Julie-Ann, I still want to save them for the Homecoming Dance next month.” Susan proclaimed.
Susan, but they get in the way of everything and guys will kill me for wearing them, I was very careful today, but I can't wear them for a month!”
They are not that long Julie-Ann, just be careful with them. Nobody will notice them I'm sure. Like we all wear them all of the time and guys never say anything, so your just worrying for nothing, it's no big deal to have long finger nails.” Susan said.
I was getting a little mad, okay a lot mad, and a lot scared. I would be toast if any guys that I knew saw me with them on. I already looked like a pansy wearing all of this pink stuff. Now I would have girl nails for a month.
Hey Sis, do you have any nail remover or clippers at home?” I asked.
You can't clip those nails Julie-Ann those are my fancy nails that I have been saving for the homecoming dance!” Susan practically yelled.
Nope, sorry Julian, I have never had to remove my nails. I don’t think that you can take them off once you have used that permanent glue that Susan used. Maybe mother will have something that we can use to take them off with.” Sis said.
I fumed the entire rest of the way to Susan's house.
We finally got back to Susan's house. I was looking forward to getting my clothes back on. As we pulled up I saw that there were two more cars in the drive way. Susan's mom and dad must be home.
I can't let your parents see me like this Susan” I cried.
Don't worry about it you look cute, they wont care.” Susan replied.
We got out of the car and walked into the front door.
Hello Dear, who is your new friend?” Susan’s mom said.
This is Mary-Ann's sister Julie-Ann.” Susan lied.
I thought that Mary-Ann had a brother named Julian” She said.
No, it's a sister, named Julie-Ann, mom, she was just elected to be the new school mascot.” Susan said, looked at her mother and then continued. “Can I have a sleep over with some of the girls next Thursday before school starts?”
First who would you invite, and second, don't you think that everyone would be busy getting ready for school?” Her mom answered.
They might be, but it's about the mascot, I was wanting to make sure that her costume was right for what I had envisioned, so I am sure that some of the girls on the pep-squad would want to see it, and then we could make any changes that we needed.”
What's her costume going to be Susan?” Her mom asked.
I was thinking of using that old mermaid costume that I had and make some changes to it for Julie-Ann” She said.
I just stared at her. I wasn't going to wear a mermaids costume to school, how embarrassing could that be?
Susan, how could I run around, with a fish's tail on?” I asked
Oh, I was planing to place you on a wagon that we have so that I could pull you around. Samantha is getting something that looks like seaweed from the drama department to decorate the wagon with. And one of the other girls was going to get her dad who owns a metal shop to make it look like a tank with glass sides. She said that he could make it so strong that we could hang you up with some invisible fishing line from the top, so that it looked like you were swimming. Then place some kind of plastic glass out the sides so that it looked like you were in water.”
That's a lot of work before the start of next week” I said, “Are you sure that it's worth it? For a couple of football games.”
Oh, we almost have it finished, we're planing on taking you to all of your classes for the first week of school in the tank. And it would be great at the pep rallies and basketball games, not to mention the baseball games, both the guys and girls games of course. So I think that your going to be really busy as the newest member to the cheer-squad” She announced with a great deal of excitement almost bouncing up and down in her excitement.
You know, come to think of it, I still have some of those plastic fish.” Her father said while looking preoccupied. “You know I have some real strong fishing line that I use to go deep sea fishing. You could use that Susan, and I bet that your mother could have that old costume sewn up by this afternoon.” Susan's father said.
You know dear, we could sew some heavy duty fishing line into your costume to hold Julie-Ann up. She doesn't look that big, in fact she looks more like a sixth grader than a high schooler” Susan's mom added.
Susan, do you think I could get my clothes from the dryer so Sis and I can go?” I asked.
Were those your cloths Julie-Ann, I'm so sorry, They looked like rags, so I gave them to the goodwill which just come tonight. Bob's always trying to wear things till they look like rags, and I'm always sneaking them out to the goodwill when I find them in the wash. I'm really so sorry, I'm surprised that Susan didn't remember that today was Goodwill pickup day. I am sure that we can find something from Susan's wardrobe that will fit you, and doesn't look so bad to replace them so that you can go home. I didn't know that any young lady would want to wear such clothes, I really thought they were Bobs. Lets go up to Susan's room and see what we can find for you. Something to replace the old ones with. It won't be as nice as the cloths you have on, but I feel so bad about this.” Susan's mom was almost in tears.
Mom, those are my cloths that she has on. Julie-Ann's a real tomboy and we were trying to get her feminine side to show more, her sister just didn't know what to do with her, did you Mary-Ann,” Susan said.
That's right, before today you couldn't tell that Julie-Ann was a girl instead of a boy.” Mary-Ann said, while looking right at me. “In fact I don't remember her ever wearing a dress, even today when she accidentally went into your pool, we couldn't get her to wear one, She even complained about these clothes as being too girly, when Susan loaned her those dry clothes.”
Well you can keep what you have on Julie-Ann, they are to small for me now anyway. And lets go up to my room and see about another outfit for tomorrow's cheer-squad practice. We can't have our newest member running around like a tomboy, now can we. The cheerleaders have an image to uphold and your not going to tarnish it, if it can be helped. So up to my room, and lets clean out my closet of all of my clothes that are to small for me, but will fit you.” Susan said.
That would be wonderful of you Susan, you 've always wanted a sister, I think that you have found one in Julie-Ann.” Susan's mom said.
The next hour was spent in Susan's room. It was a girly-girls room for sure. It also had a connecting bathroom where I could change into what they brought me. I spent an hour arguing with Susan's mom, Susan and my Sis about me wearing dresses. Never argue with three women at the same time, you'll lose, in fact never argue with one girl, you'll still lose ninety percent of the time, even if you think your winning.
I'm not going to wear girls clothes, and I'm not going to wear girls cloths to school, the guys would beat me to a pulp as a fag or a sissy.” I argued with Sis.
Not if they don’t know that you are a guy.” Sis whispered.
It's time to stop being a tomboy and be the girl that I know that you can be.” Susan added loudly. “No girlfriend of mine is going around looking like a boy.”
I suddenly realized that Susan had mixed it up in her mind that I was a boy. I think that she must be in denial or something. I was sorry for her all over again. What ever my problems with dressing like a girl, was nothing compared to her problems of dealing with boys.
You are entering high school, and even a part of the cheerleaders. You have to stop being a tomboy, and start growing up to be a cheerleader. And that means starting to show some respect for fashion.” Susan said.
I looked over at Sis and she nodded at me. I couldn't be sure if it was a nod for respect for fashion, or an understanding about Susan's mental problems. But I still knew one thing that she was not scared and withdrawn around me as she would be around any guy. So I'd play along, I would change and play dress up till I got home.
OK Susan, I'll try on one dress, but then Sis and I need to get home, After all girls need their beauty sleep.” I said.
Good girl,” She said and then kissed me on the mouth. It was a quick peck, but it was still on the mouth. Could she be attracted to me? As a girlfriend? As a boyfriend? It was hard to understand her, but one thing is for sure, She was thinking I was a girl at the moment.
That’s right Julie-Ann, Stacy will be over soon, and she's got something that you need, so we had better get going, like right now.” Sis said while looking at her watch.
OK, maybe you can try on the dress next time we're over, or the next sleepover party we have.” Susan said.
As we left Susan's house, me still in the pink outfit to my utter disgust, I asked Sis “Who is Stacy, and what do I need from her?”
She has a set of breast for you to wear when you need to.” Sis said matter of factually.
Why am I going to need a set of breast?” I had to ask.
Because your cheerleaders outfit has to have them, and have you ever heard of a flat cheated mermaid?” Sis said.
I thought that I was going to be a male mascot?” I asked again.
You are going to be the mermaid also, and that also requires that you look like you have a set of breast.” Sis said.
I guess I had misunderstood, I thought that I was just going to us the fish tail, you mean that I'm going to be a girl mermaid, and not a merman.” I said
Right, Stacy has a set of tape on breasts and a wig for you. That way no one will know who you are when you are the mascot. It will hide your shorter hair”
You mean tape on permanently like these nails from Stacy.” I asked holding up my hands.
No, Susan does those things not meaning to. She doesn't know what she's doing some of the time, OK, all of the time when dealing with guys. Consider it a mistake. You have to remember that Susan can not deal with guys, so she must be considering you a girl. She can deal with a girl, but not a guy. That must be why you can deal with her, and no other guy can. We thought that she was just getting use to you, but I guess now that she is seeing you as a girlfriend. She never has kissed anyone else either. So as long as you stay a girl, she's going to be a lesbian with you I guess.”
That was a long deep speech from Sis. I never knew that girls could think so deep. I had to think about it. I looked at Susan's nails. They did look pretty. Not on me, but maybe that was something that we all learned. Guys learned to enjoy and play football, girls learned to play with dolls, cook and sew. Who was I to say what was what? I knew who I was, what did it matter if I wore guy clothes or girl cloths, well except for getting beaten to a pulp, loosing all of my friends, and going against everything that other people cared about. But I cared about people too, and I cared about Susan, and if this would help Susan, then the other things I could learn to cope with. What was important in life?
Do you really think that me dressing up as a girlfriend to Susan is going to help her?” I asked Sis.
She kissed you didn't she? That alone must be something.” Sis said.
Did she kiss a girlfriend, or a boy dressed as a girl? What is it she sees?” I asked.
No one knows what she sees. Maybe you can become a friend that is close enough to her so that she will confide in you, and tell you what she thinks deep down inside.” Sis said after a moments thought.
If I go to school dressed as a girl, then the other guys are going to beat the hell out of me you know.” I advised her.
We have that covered. We have rearranged your schedule so that you are in Susan's classes most of the day.”
What do you mean that you have re-arranged my classes also?” I fumed.
Well we had to make you and Susan closer together all of the time, So we got you put into most of the same classes, we couldn't get you into all of them of course, but it was easy enough to get you into her English, math and history classes” Sis said.
What kind of classes were those?” I asked.
Well most of them are senior classes, but the other girls on the cheer-squad has said that they would help you. With all of the classes.” She said.
Yea, and what other classes did you put me in?” I asked.
Well we had to take you out of automotive and drafting and put you into home economics and art class because we can't have a cheer-leader in an all guys class, they would rape you someday. We only did it to protect you Julian.” Sis said.
Did you think that maybe that I maybe wanted to be in guy classes and not girls classes?” I said.
Yes Julian we thought about it, but look at it this way, what guy wouldn't want to be in a class of all girls?” Sis said.
Well I guess if your one of the girls in that class, or the single boy in that class Sis, which one am I going to be.”
Well we wanted to make sure that there was a cheerleader in each of your classes with you. So you'd be covered. We planned to teach you to be a convincing girl if Susan did accept you as a girl. So we both have a lot to do. Now, I have to admit, you were not going to be chosen for this years gymnastics team because they have too many seniors this year. You would not have been on the team this year in any case. But if you become part of the cheer-squad then you can still practice all of your routines on the spring mat, but we are just going to add a little to them for you, so that they look girlish for us, you know like shaking the shoulders and bum. Most of it will be clothes, hairdo, makeup and so on, but you at least can do gymnastics this year, and the whole year if you can accept the funny stuff that is going to happen? Can you accept that Julian?” Sis asked?
How long have you been planning this?” I had to ask.
About six months.” Sis said as we drove up the drive way to home.
That night Sis said that the cheer-squad had discussed it and they didn't want me to cut my hair again. The squad was going to take me to the beauty shop and get my hair styled for the new year. It was already longer than I had ever had it. That is because two years ago I had vowed I would not cut it until I was on a gymnastic team again. But I see that Sis was going to change it into a ponytail permanently.
Stacy came over about 15 minutes after we got home.
Hello Stacy, so nice of you to let us borrow these.” Sis said.
Well they were mom's when she had to have both breast removed because of her cancer.” Stacy said.
I'm sorry to hear that Stacy.” I said.
Well mom's dead now, and I decided that I don’t want these around the house anymore. So this is a good cause. So now lets get up to your room and lets see if they fit Julian.” Stacy said.
Up stairs, in my sisters room, Stacy pulled the two fake breast our of the boxes, I of course came in because I was curious about what fake breast looked like, after all I am male. Fake ones are just as fun to look at if you can't look at real ones.
Take off your shirt and lets see how these look Julian” Stacy said.
I complied and pulled off my shirt. Stacy took the right one and stuck it up against me. It was cold. I shank away till Sis told me to stop moving like that, they were trying to decide if it was the right color and if it would look good on me.
It does look a little large on him, doesn't it Stacy” Sis commented.
Well my mom was a C-cup, and Julian is a little small, so it only makes it look bigger on him, not like a skinny freshman in high school, more like a fully developed freshman in collage.” Stacy said. “She's sure to have a date to every dance this way.”
I'm not sure that we want Julian to be a sex pot, she might get so much attention that Susan will feel left out and ignored? That would not be good for her, after all, all of this is for her to come out of her shell.” Sis said with a very evil smile on her face.
Julian, if you get any dates, your just going to have to promise that you will not date unless it's a double date, and they find an acceptable guy for Susan also.” Stacy said.
I can promise you that there will be no dates with any guys, period, end of story.” I said.
Do we want Julian to be considered a stuck up snob?” Sis asked Stacy, ignoring me altogether.
You have to be a girl to be a snob, and you girls have forgotten that I'm not a girl, so there is not the slightest chance in hell of me accepting a date with a guy ever.” I said.
I think your right Mary-Ann, Julian is going to have to date some, just so that no-one thinks that she's a snob or a lesbian.” Stacy said.
But if you put those breast on me, I'll be a lesbian.” I said.
Maybe we can fix her up with someones brother? Maybe someone has a brother that's in collage that we can blackmail into taking her?” Sis said.
I'm not going on a date, and that's final.” I said.
Okay, now lay down on the bed for me Julian while I try on both breast at the same time. I have to make sure that they are both exactly in the right place. Before I tape them on.” Stacy said.
I don't know why, but I laid down on the bed. “Raise both arms above your head dear.”
They place each breast on my chest. The second one was cold, but the first one was already warm from being on my chest. “Hold still while I spread this stuff over your chest Julian.” Stacy said.
Is that stuff glue?” I asked.
No, it's just to keep the breast from sticking to your chest.” Sis said.
Stacy spread some on each of insides of the breasts also. “Now hold very still Julian, so that I can place these exactly where they go, and not be croocked.” Stacy said.
After about 15 minutes they let me up. When I rose I felt the breast sag one my chest and pull down on my chest. “Why aren't they falling off” I asked.
Well, I needed to make them hold still while I put the makeup on to cover the seams.” Stacy said. “Now hold still while I finish up with the makeup.”
Stacy spent a long time the putting makeup on the edges to cover up the place where it was me, and the edge of the breast. She talked the whole time. Things like “You have to make sure that you cover both yourself and the breast so that there is not one place that you can see where it changes from you to your breast.” and “We have to make sure that this done in a good light so that you can see the results.”
I watched her, and in no time I stood amazed. I couldn't tell where I ended and the fake breast started. “How come they don't fall off?” I asked again.
Silly, Susan said to make them stay on as long as the fingernails. After all, if you don’t have both on, then its a dead giveaway that your in drag.” Stacy said.
What? You didn't use the temporary tape like we discussed?” Sis exclaimed.
Oh, I mean oops, like was I suppose to like use the tape? like I mean I thought like Julian had already like agreed to help Susan out, like I mean like I thought that it was settled already?” Stacy blabbered.
Don't tell me, it's permanent and there is no remover for it for a month?” I said.
How did you know?” Stacy asked.
Just a guess, it seems strange that a month will be weeks after school starts. So if I start school like this it will be kind of hard to change then, wont it?” I said.
The two girls looked at each other and laughed. Not just a little giggle, but almost rolling on the floor.
I think I've been had.

up
112 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

The Girls Have Really Conspired On This

jengrl's picture

The girls have really conspired to make sure Julian doesn't have a chance. The glue on the breastforms was perfectly executed. They knew that he would be less likely to protest if they told him that they were just going to tape them on. They act like it was all accidental about the nails and the breasts getting glued on. Poor gullible boy! This was a conniving plan put together by them to do all this to Julian. It remains to be seen if all this about Susan is real or if it was just a ruse to get Julian to go along with this. They are not the least bit concerned for Julian's wellbeing or his own emotional health. They act like they are playing a huge joke on him and they are just seeing how far they can take it. By the time, Julian figures out everything there is no telling how far they will push this game. I wonder if Mary Ann will express any genuine regret if this comes back to harm Julian. She has already stooped so low as to threaten Julian with a lie to their parents about him having sex with one of the girls. If she has already gone this far, how much further will she push it? I guess we will find out.

PICT0013_1_0.jpg

Now's the time ...

... to bring this to the attention of the parents. The fact that they've taken this so far means that Mary Ann's threat has effectively been neutralized. He didn't do any of this, he didn't WANT any of this, and he now has all the ammunition he needs to blow their little scheme out of the water.

Assuming he USES it. *sigh* God, i HATE these girls.

Randa

I can see that

Personally, I would go to the kitchen, get a knife and hack the things off my chest. Then, I would call the parents. No scratch that, FIRST I would go into a lockable room and call Susan and tell her everything, then parents - mine, Stacy's and everyone elses on the squad, then school councilors. THEN, I would go to the kitchen to hack the things off. If they want to run my life, I will make sure everyone they may care or worry about will know exactly what they are up to.

Dear Koalas, please don't take any of that personally, it's my vindictive streak running loose on the characters of your excellent, and I do mean EXCELLENT story. I am eagerly looking forward to how this situation plays out, so please continue!

Faraway


On rights of free advertisement:
Big Closet Top Shelf

Where you can fool around like you want to and most you get is some bemused good ribbing!

Faraway


On rights of free advertisement:
Big Closet Top Shelf

Where you can fool around like you want to and most you get is some bemused good ribbing!

Julian 4 Susan

When Julian is outed at school and very possibly hurt, THEN the cheerleaders ill have to pay for their conspiracy.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Conniving & clueless little she-devils!

The girls went too far in changing Julian's schedule. The school's administrators ought to catch this & raise a few questions. Raise questions with Julian, that is.

The forced feminization is evil enough as it is, but why the mermaid costume? Are they afraid that Julian might abscond to escape their clutches?

I feel sorry for poor Susan, too. Real friends would be helping her heal & encouraging her to overcome the pain & anguish of the violence against her. Instead, they're indulging & reinforcing her fear & hatred of men. Beyond that, they've extorted Julian into a pretended Lesbian relationship with Susan as well as a lifestyle setting him up to become the victim of yet more violence. Two wrongs don't make a right!

What do Susan & Julian have in common? They both need deliverance from this clueless clique of clowns!

The Rev. Anam Chara+

Anam Chara

parents

Umm, really stupid question, Where in the heck are the parent/parents ?
-
let' see
#1 - changing school records. that's a federal record, prob state
#2 - male in female locker room. with coach knowing. gotta be policy on that
#3 - lying to Stacy's parents about not only Julian not a boy, but that sleepover will cause grief.
#4 - where is Julian's parents? how the heck they gonna explain Julian going to school as girl, let alone, sounds like those C CUPS prob looking like a D cup.
NAH I guess this is just a fairy tale & no intent to come close to real, Sorry I just don't buy it.
UNLESS
something in Julians past we dont know about, like crossdressing or such, then I might bite all the other stuff.