Julian 2 - Susan

Printer-friendly version


Julian

Wet clothes never do.

Chapter 2

Gratefully edited by janet_L. Mistakes are still mine!

Julian

Wet clothes never do.

Chapter 2

The next day Sis came into my bedroom, without knocking as usual and said “You have to come to practice again, you might have to help out.”

OK, but just a little, I would really like to work on my gymnastic floor routines also.” I said.

Well if you don’t want to come and help” She started.

No no no, I'll help, It'll be worth doing this to be able to use the floor mat. You know that I don’t mind helping, but I want to work out too. Just doing those cheers of yours is not the same as a full floor workout.”

OK, just be ready at four-thirty” Sis replied.

Why so early? Your practice doesn't start till five and it's just around the corner.”

All of the girls are getting together before practice at either Nancy's or Susan's first before we go. We want to try something before practice begins. Nancy said that you'd be perfect in helping us out this once.” Sis said.

* * * * * * * *

At four-thirty I was ready. I had on my normal workout clothes, a T-shirt, shorts and sweat pants again.

We're going over to Susan's house, so hurry up.” Sis said.

I followed Sis out the door and got in the passenger side of her car. Susan lived about 20 miles away.

When we got there, we went into the back yard. They had a pool, but there was also enough grass for the girls to practice on next to it. The girls were all talking together, but were silent as soon as they saw the two of us come through the backyard gate.

Hello Mary-Ann and Julian, you got here just in time. We were just about to try and make the pyramid. And since Julian is here and is the smallest she can be on top while we try this.” Susan said.

But I'm not a cheerleader.” I said, ignoring Susan's us of female pronoun for me again. She was always doing that, just to irritate me.

Sure you are Julian, we made you one yesterday” Nancy responded.

But I don’t want to be a cheerleader, I want to be part of the boys gymnastics team.”

Well Gymnastics doesn't start till after football season, so why don’t you help us out til then?” Nancy said.

If you enrolled in sixth period as part of the cheer-squad, then you would be able to use the spring mat all year long instead of just half the year” Sis said.

Sis always did play dirty. She knew that I wanted to practice more than anything “Can I just be like a helper, and not have to do cheering?” I asked cautiously.

Julian, you're here because I know that you can help us with the cheering competition. Coaches have been training you for floor exercises for years your sister told us” Susan said,

We can use some of your expertise in gymnastic floor exercises that we don’t know how to do. So what you know will be giving us an edge over everyone else. Are you going to let me down and not help? ” Nancy asked with a pout on her lips.

I couldn't refuse that. “OK, as long as I don’t have to cheer, I'll help you all I can”

That's what I needed to hear from you Julian, OK girls, lets try to do that pyramid thing the way we discussed earlier.” Nancy said.

The four biggest girls lined up at the edge of the grass, next to the pool. Three girls got behind them and crawled up on their shoulders. That looked scary already. Then two more of the smallest girls then started to climb up on top.

Nancy then said. “OK Julian, go around back next to the pool and climb up on top. Your the smallest.”

I was caught up in the excitement I guess. I didn't think or pay attention to where they had started, if I had I would have refused to do it for safety reasons. But I had always wanted to be the top of a gymnastic pyramid. I went behind them and then started to climb up. The last two girls stood behind and helped me to start. I was at the going toward the top, so started to climb on the last two girls , when I felt the pyramid starting to fold under me.

The two girls under me started down forwards. I knew that it wasn't to high for me to fall and roll, but I was concerned with the two girls under me going forward toward the grass. I realized that the pool decking was just behind me. I looked over my shoulder and then knew that the only way I was not going to get hurt, or let anyone else hurt themselves, was to land in the pool. The two girls that was catching at ground level would be able to help the two under me, but not me also, and the three under them would be OK, if I didn't fall on them, which I couldn't do if I fell on the grass.

So I decided to do what I had to, and dove for the pool. It was kind of a bad idea for them to do this so close to the pool, but it was too late to complain about that now. They had so much grass area to work with instead. I hit the water and was at the bottom of the pool before I knew it. I pushed off of the bottom and came up with no problem. I looked at the girls and none of the girls were hurt thankfully. So I swam to the side and climbed out.

Anyone hurt?” Nancy asked.

No-one said anything, so she continued “Lets get going then, it's almost time for practice now anyway.”

The girls started giggling and heading for the gate. A few looked at me and said they were sorry I got all wet like that but they would see me at school. After a few minutes, the only ones that were left were Susan, Nancy and my sister.

Hey Susan, want to come with Julian and me to school?” Sis asked.

Sure Many-Ann, I'd love to lets go” Susan said.

hmm Julian, you can't get into my car all wet like that.” Sis said.

What do you suggest I do Sis?” I said.

Susan said. “Well you can't stay here Julian, my parents would have you jailed if they come home and find a guy here you know.”

Don’t look at me Julian.” Nancy said. “You can't get in my car all wet either.”

Well he can't go in wet clothes either” Sis said, “So why don’t you go to the bathroom and get out of those wet cloths and we'll see what else we can get for you to wear.”

I went to the pools bathroom that also served as the changing room. I took off my wet sweat pants, shorts, jock strip and T-shirt, and dried off with a towel that I found hanging in the bathroom.”

Hand them out here so that Susan can put them in the dryer while we are gone.” Sis said. “And Susan is getting you some shorts and a T-shirt so we can go.

I handed out my clothes and two seconds later Sis knocked at the door and said “Here's something for you to wear while we are at practice.”

I opened the door a crack and grabbed a wad of clothes. They were all PINK!. “Hey, I can't wear these, they are all pink”

Just get them on Julian!” Sis said loudly “we don’t have time to waste, we're already going to be late, so just shut up, put them on, and lets go.”

I was not happy. I debated just staying here and facing jail, but Susan said that her parents would call the police and I'd have a criminal record. I'm sure that I'd be in jail in no time with what I wearing. I was sure that Susan's parents would think of a naked boy in their bathroom, or even a guy dressed in Susan's PINK clothes a pervert.

Can you ask Susan if she can get something of her dads that would fit me?” I asked in desperation.

Julian, put them and and lets go, we don't have time for this. I'll loan you my sweater when you get out, OK?” Susan said.

OK,” I put them on. It was pink girl pink panties, pink shorts and a pink T-shirt that said 'Girl Power' on it, there were also really short, pink socks, and pink matching shoes. Everything was tight fitting, except for the shoes which was the right size.

I opened the door expecting to be laughed at. But instead, they just looked at me for a few seconds before Susan said, “That will work out perfectly.”

Sis said. “Perfect, lets go.”

I think that I want to go with you to Mary-Ann” Nancy suddenly said.

OK Nancy, but lets hurry, we don’t want to miss the big practice now do we!”

Definitely not! So lets hurry.” Susan said.

We ran to the pool gate, Susan only stopped to lock it behind her. I got in the front seat with my Sis, but she made me get out and ride in back with Susan to let Nancy ride up front with her.

As soon as Susan got in we were on our way.

You need to fix your hair Julian” Susan said. “Turn your back to me so that I can fix a ponytail for you.”

I turned around to let Susan fix my hair. As she started to comb it out, I realized that she must be using her own brush from her purse. Knowing how much Susan hated boys, I thought that this must be really hard for her, so I sat real still letting her brush and tug it as much as she wanted. I knew that she was making it on almost the top of my head instead of down low like guys wear, but what the heck, it must be good for her to at least touch a boy again with out shuddering. I've seen her shy away from boys just passing her in the halls and sidewalks trembling so badly that I felt sorry for her.

I tried to listen to Nancy and Sis in the front seat, but they were not talking. Sis had turned the mirror so that she could keep an eye on me. I knew that she must be worried about what Susan was doing, and making sure that I didn't do anything that would cause her some mental anguish. All of the cheerleaders seemed to watch out for Susan all of the time.

All finished Julian, let me see your hands.” She said.

I turned around and held out my right hand.

My god, how can anyone have such horrid hands. Let me see the other one too.”

I held them both out as she put her brush back in her purse and was getting out some other things.

Now hold them still, we haven't got any time to waste.” she said.

Then she gripped my hand and pulled it toward her, where she grasped just a finger and started to use a file on it.

This is never going to work, wait a minute I have something. Just hold on a second.” She said.

She reached back into her bag and came up with a plastic kit of stuff. Susan opened it up and put it on the seat between us. I could see long finger nails in the kit. I started to draw my hands back.

Don’t move your hands Julie Ann.” Susan said.

Sis from the front seat said. “Hold still Julian.” The first words that I had heard from her since we pulled out of the driveway.

I put my hands back, dreading what I knew was coming next. It was confirmed as she pulled a nail out of her box and said. “These are only temporary for now, I don’t have any nail hardener or clear polish, to fix your nails, and it would take too long anyway, but for just today you will just have to wear my nails. But you have to promise me that you'll be careful with them and give them back after-wards. I was saving them for the next school dance.”

I felt like a fool. But I also was felling good in a way. That must have been because Susan was touching a guy again and not drawing away, but even talking to me, (a one sided conversation to be sure) but I felt that I was helping her overcome her problem with guys, It might be a little step, but at least it was a step for her.

We spent the rest of the short trip with her putting on these stupid nails of hers. They were a light pink so they seemed to match the rest of this outfit that I found myself in.

At the school Sis parked and we got out. There was practice for football just starting. Two boys pulled up beside us and started getting out. As we got out, the girls got wolf whistles.

The girls ignored them so I guessed that was the thing to do, so I followed them toward where the practice was going to take place.

When we got to practice Mrs Walker was there. She looked up at me, and then did a double take. I just surged my shoulders. What else could I do? She motioned me over, but all of the girls came over. Just before we got there the other girls mobbed me. “Your so cute Julie Ann”, “That's such a cute outfit girl.” “Welcome to the Cheer-squad”

By the time that I got loose from the girls making fun of me and to Mrs Walker I started to hear the three girls with Mrs. Walker,

... so the Cheerleaders have decided to let her into the cheer-squad and so now we have a chance at the 'All Girls Cheer Competition' this year using what she knows about dancing.”

But it's an all girl event. We have to follow the rules you know girls.” Mrs. Walker said.

I was thankful for about two seconds.

But my sister is a girl Mrs. Walker, we looked it up. According to state law any person that is in transition to a sex different than their birth sex is considered to be the sex they are transitioning to, for all school events and shall not be denied any privilege, right, or anything else.” my sister said.

Julian is my sister as you can see, and she was voted onto the squad by 100% vote during her try-out, which was yesterday according to school rules.”

Mrs. Walker looked at me for a full minute at least, I thought that it was a million years. I was to horrified to say anything.

You seemed to have covered everything girls, but it's too late. The list for the squad and the uniforms have already been ordered yesterday, Julian will just have to wait till next year.” She finally said.

We've already covered that also Mrs. Walker, I turned in her name as part of the squad and also filled out her card for her uniform and also her mascot dress, it'll be here tomorrow.” Susan said.

What about her name, you can't have a Julian on in an all girl school competition.” Mrs. Walker said.

I was so relieved.

We did put Julian on it, we just spelled it J-U-L-I-E space A-N-N like her sisters is spelled.” Susan said.

I don't know what was said after that. I fainted.

up
140 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Julian

Enemyoffun's picture

I love how naive he is...I just hope that he at least tries to stand up for himself.

Push BACK, Julian!

Don't let them manipulate you, push you into a corner, or trick you into something you don't want to do. You've been a good sport in offering your help, and then they turn around and lie to the coach about your gender identity ... so they can compete? So they can USE you?

They've been playing you since yesterday. I'm sure the whole "pyramid scheme" by the pool was part of the plan to get you into girl's clothes, because you're such a good guy they KNEW you wouldn't risk hurting the girls in front of you just to avoid a dip in the pool.

Don't be a victim, too nice, or clueless. Even if you wind up wanting to do this, don't be a dupe. Take control!

Randa

Great story!

I love how they are manipulating him! I can't wait for the next one!

Wren

"...and I've a crimi[n]al record."

How's that? The character seems way too innocent to have spent time in the juvenile justice system.

I suppose I should move on and read something else -- the setup with the boy-hating cheerleader makes it appear that this will be a humiliation story. I'll pass, thanks.

Eric

Julian 2 - Susan

He is so gullible that if he does not watch it, the girls will get him in trouble.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine