My Vengeance-3

Printer-friendly version
My Vengeance-3

By Stanman63
Thanks To Nora Adrienne for editing!

Synopsis:Gene loses a challenge and his entire world turns upside down. As punishment he must dress as a girl. In school, he attracts attention and is attacked, causing unwanted changes with which he must cope. Only after his parents seek his forgiveness is he able to seek out his attackers and exact his revenge.

╠╬╣ ╠╬╣ ╠╬╣ ╠╬╣ ╠╬╣

I awoke o find Daddy with me, "Hello, Princess. How do you feel?"

"Lousy! Did I hear right?" Am I really a woman?"

Daddy sighed, "Unfortunately, yes. It only confirms the suspicions that we've had about you staying so small. Your mom and I were hoping that you were a late bloomer like I was," he admitted.

"YOU a late bloomer?"

Daddy chuckled, "Princess, I was your size until my senior year. I had quite a growth spurt and added on muscles to my tall and thin frame. Until then, I could easily pass as a tall, willowy girl if I wanted too," GOD, it's been years since I've dredged up those memories. But she needs to know.

"I wish that you had pics," I sighed.

Daddy brought out a laptop, "Got them here on disk. Ready to see?"

"Yes, Daddy."

I saw a tall, lean, younger Daddy go from a boy to a willowy girl always wearing shorts or shirts with pantyhose. The hem was as short as they were today, but were from the time when go go boots were the rage.

"You look like you could'a been in the Brady Bunch."

"Well, that is a bit before my time since I was a baby when the show was new, but those boots were from your mother."

"Huh?"

"She was a cheerleader and majorette in high school."

"But you were taller than she was."

"Taller yes, but same waist and shoe size," he smirked. Being so tall and lean made wearing those clothes so much fun.

"Is that why you're able to accept me as a girl?"

"Yes. Even though I may want for you to be my son, I also see you as my Princess," he affirmed as he hugged me.

This is what I've been searching for ever since this fiasco began. Daddy was a man who believed in keeping his word and had very defined views of gender roles. He treated Mother with respect, but believed that he should be the bread winner in the family while she kept house.

But lately, he'd started modifying his view as Mother became happier as her career took off. Now, Momma worked from home, fulfilling her dream and couldn't be happier.

╠╬╣ ╠╬╣ ╠╬╣ ╠╬╣ ╠╬╣

The next day, Mom and Dad showed up with Principal Farley and a cop. Farley was concerned about me attending school as a girl. Well, I shot down his argument right quick.

"Farley, YOU chose this damned punishment that got me hospitalized! Now! After being castrated in the attack, you want for me to attend as a boy? FAT CHANCE! You and your stupidity made me what I am! Deal with it! You made me a girl! A girl I am!"

"But what about my job? I can lose it over this!"

"You know who attacked me, press charges."

"If I do, it's political suicide!"

"Not my fault that you got involved with Chad and his corrupt dad," I sneered.

"If you need any help, I just happen to have a few friends that can help," announced Daddy as he passed over a card.

"But that means leaving my old life behind!" exclaimed Farley after reading the card.

"Why didn't you do something earlier?" asked Momma.

"Believe me, I would have if I'd known that Dru would have been hurt," he sighed.

I hugged him, "I know, Daddy. I don't blame you."

"I'll get back with you," said Farley as he simpered away.

I heard the cop chuckling deeply, OK, Howie, stop sounding like a bear with gas, smirked Momma.

"Huh?" Dad and I chorused.

He stepped forward, Detective Howard Langley, at your service."

He was a six foot eleven bald powerhouse wearing a tailored blue police uniform. It was easy to see that he could handle himself from the way that Daddy was sizing him up.

"I remember you, You joined the Marines after school," admitted Daddy as he proffered his hand.

He shook Daddy's hand, "Yes Sir, served one tour, then returned to head up the City's S.W.A.T. Division. Now I’m detective in charge of the case against Chad Farnsworth."

"You should know that his real last name is Everett."

"Damn! We thought that they were two different kids," he fumed.

"No Sir. Chad's father never married his mother for political reasons, but has been sending alimony to Chad's mother and has made sure that his son went to the best schools and had every opportunity while his mother married a drifter and both became addicted to drugs."

"What about the Mayor?"

"Chad is political suicide for him if the connection is ever made. Which is why Chad is a hot potato secret that he wants to keep buried."

"Langley, Is there any way that you can use Dru's evidence?" asked Momma.

"Drew's alone will only net us Tank and his gang of thugs. We need Farley's testimony to bring in Chad," he sighed.

"What if Mayor Prescott was to turn State's evidence on his son?" asked Daddy.

"The, the mayor could salvage his political career at his son's expense. But it'd be a costly one as well."

"Meaning that he might lose the next election," I observed.

"Not if you campaigned for him," added Daddy."

"Other than not stopping his son's criminal activities the Mayor has been a good leader. Could he be ignorant of what Chad is doing?"

"You're right Daddy. Chad is so smart that he could be keeping him in the dark and keeping his mother and his step father doped to the gills so that he can do what he does."

"Very interesting young lady, I'll get right on it."

"Sir, Chad is why our child is here now," fumed Momma.

"I know, Ma'am. I'll be looking into that, too."

╠╬╣ ╠╬╣ ╠╬╣ ╠╬╣ ╠╬╣

After lunch, Doctor Gail Abernathy paid me a visit as I was in hospital's spa relaxing in the tub in order to release all of the strain that I'd been through.

My parents were both in the pool with me since they also needed tension relief. Daddy was wearing black Speedos that emphasized his Mister Universe physique while Momma wore a black swim dress that made her look like a figure skating princess. Me, I wore a red version of Momma's outfit with pantyhose.

"Greetings, I am Doctor Gail Abernathy. I was the attending physician when a Drew Nelson came through the Emergency Room," she announced.

"I am Dru, Miss."

She looked at her notes, "According to my notes, you were wearing a bodysuit to help you pass as a female. I see that you are still dressed as a female."

"Are you prejudiced against my child?" asked Momma.

"Absolutely not! I am simply going over the facts."

"Doctor our son was forced to dress as a girl and because of that, he was attacked, causing him to be sent to you," explained Momma.

"Oh, THAT, I did not know. I thought that your son was a transsexual who was in her Real Life Test. I've seen a few in the E.R. as well as my practice."

"Practice?" I asked.

"Yes, I a psychiatrist, specializing in helping the transgendered community."

"Why?"

"My best friend is a transgendered woman. I saw her grow up and become the woman that she wanted to be, her name as a male was Brian, as a woman is now Debbie."

"Is she happy now?"

"Very much so. In fact, she is married and she and Mark have adopted the children from his first marriage after his first wife died in child birth."

"And you believe that you can help my daughter?" asked Momma.

"I can help Dru, and BOTH of you to help deal with Drew's new gender."

"Mom, Dad, I know that I have issues, do you two?"

"Yes, Honey, I do," admitted Momma.

"I do too," admitted Daddy with a sigh.

"Well, Doc. Now that that's settled, Why are you here?"

"Dru, I have the test results from the lab," she offered.

"Daddy already told me, ma'am," I replied as I frowned. Could there be more to it than we know?

"Those were preliminary, What I have here are confirmed."

"Does that mean that Dru might be able to become a boy again?" asked Daddy.

"No, Sir. You must want your son back, sir."

"Ma'am, I love my daughter, but I also want my son back," he admitted, weeping.

"That cannot be, but I do have good news about your daughter Dru. Want to come to the table?"

We got out and when she saw my pantyhose and the slippers, she looked at me in astonishment, "WHY ARE YOU WEARING PANTYHOSE?"

"It just feels right Doc. Ever since I became Dru, I love wearing pantyhose."

"OK, we can discuss that in our sessions. As for you, yourself, the attack did a number of things to you," she stated as she placed a lap top on the table.

"What is your information, Doc?"

"When you were attacked, the crushing of your genitals caused the bodysuit to absorb your male genitalia and cause your body to start producing natural estrogen while it formed your female plumbing."

"What if I hadn't been wearing the bodysuit?"

"Then, we'd have had to remove your crushed gonads, leaving you with the option of a sex change or taking steroids for the rest of your life."

"So, no matter what, Drew could never father children," concluded Daddy.

Momma hugged him, "That may be, Love. But now our daughter can have children."

Doctor Abernathy spent the rest of the day with us, helping us to come to grips with what happened to me. Momma got over her guilt about not getting me clothes with a lower hem, which I forgave her for.

Daddy finally put to rest his dream of having a son to carry on his name and embrace me as his daughter, which made me cry tears of joy and I finally embraced being a girl.

╠╬╣ ╠╬╣ ╠╬╣ ╠╬╣ ╠╬╣

The next day, Grant came to visit me in the hospital. I was still having blood work done to determine if I was completely healthy. Even though the bodysuit had begun the process of transforming me into a woman, the brutal attack had forced an emergency safety system to save my life.

The bodysuit was even now transforming my body into that of a genetic woman, realigning my skeletal structure into a more feminine shape as well as purging my body of any kind of genetic defects, turning me into a poster child for perfect health.

I was wearing a red leotard and white tights as I was working out on the weight machines to keep up my strength when I saw him approaching me with a bouquet of red roses.

"Hello, Dru. How's my best friend doing?"

"None too good, Grant," I sighed as I sat at the nearby table where my soda resided. Why do I feel so giddy around him? Could I possibly be in love with him? Is he in love with me?

"Funny, you look great to me," he blushed as he placed the roses on a nearby table and sat down.

"Thanks, Buddy, but it's not physically that I'm talking about."

"Chad and his bullshit."

"Exactly."

"That is why I brought you these flowers."

"Oh?"

"Dru, you are like the Rose. And I Love you."

"Love? How can you love me?"

Grant began to sing:

Some say love, it is a river
That drowns the tender reed
Some say love, it is a razor
That leaves your soul to bleed
Some say love, it is a hunger
An endless aching need
I say love, it is a flower
And you, its only seed

It's the heart, afraid of breaking
That never learns to dance
It's the dream, afraid of waking
That never takes the chance
It's the one who
won't be taken
Who cannot seem to give
And the soul, afraid of dying
That never learns to live

When the night has been too lonely
And the road has been too long
And you think that love is only
for the lucky and the strong
Just remember in the winter
Far beneath the bitter snow
Lies the seed
That with the sun's love, in the spring
Becomes the rose

As he sang, my Heart broke as I admitted to myself that I loved him and wanted to marry him. But I knew that I couldn't until I faced off against my enemy and fulfilled my need for vengeance.

"Grant, I Love you, but I can't let myself Love you until after my vengeance is complete."

"I know, that's why I'm here for you. In fact, I have evidence that shows that Chad did it."

"WHY DIDN'T YOU DO SOMETHING BEFORE NOW!" I yelled as I slapped him.

He rubbed his cheek, "I didn't know until after that attack," he sighed.

I kissed his rapidly reddening cheek, "I'm sorry, Grant! I should have known better," I cried.

"Well, THAT and not put so damned much into your slaps," he chuckled.

"Guess that there's still a bit of boy in me," I giggled.

"I don't know about that, Dru. Seems to me that you are all woman now."

"I know, Grant. That's why Loving you is so wrong right now."

"Why?"

I sang Luther Ingram's- If Loving You Is Wrong

If loving you is wrong I don't wanna be right
If being right means being without you
I'd rather live a wrong doing life
Your mama and daddy say it's a shame
It's a downright disgrace
Long as I got you by my side
I don't care what your people say

Your friends tell you there's no future
In loving a married man
If I can't see you when I want to
I'll see you when I can
If loving you is wrong I don't wanna be right
If loving you is wrong I don't wanna be right

Am I wrong to fall so deeply in love with you
Knowing I got a wife and two little children
Depending on me too
And am I wrong to hunger
for the gentleness of your touch
knowing I got somebody else at home
who needs me just as much

And are you wrong to fall in love
With a married man
And am I wrong trying to hold on
To the best thing I ever had
If loving you is wrong I don't wanna be right
If loving you is wrong I don't wanna be right

Are you wrong to give your love
To a married man
And am I wrong trying to hold on
To the best thing I ever had
If loving you is wrong I don't wanna be right
If loving you is wrong I don't wanna be right

I don't wanna be right
If it means sleeping alone at night
I don't wanna be right
If it means coming
home at night
I don't wanna, I don't wanna
I don't wanna never, never, never be right

"Dru, I want to marry you!"

"And I want that more than anything! But I must put aside my happiness and joy until I see Chad and Principal Farley pay for what they did do me!" I cried bitter tears of regret.

He kissed me, "Then, I will wait for you, my Princess," he promised me as he left.

Then from my Heart, I sang Lee Ann Rhymes song How Do I Live With Out You?

How do I,
Get through one night without you?
If I had to live without you,
What kind of life would that be?
Oh, I ....
I need you in my arms, need you to hold,
You're my world, my heart, my soul,
If you ever leave,
Baby you would take away everything good in my life,
And tell me now
How do I live without you?
I want to know,
How do I breathe without
you?
If you ever go,
How do I ever, ever survive?
How do I, how do I, oh how do I live?
Without you,
There'd be no sun in my sky,
There would be no love in my life,
There'd be no world left for me.
And I,
Baby I don't know what I would do,
I'd be lost if I lost you,
If you ever leave,
Baby you would take away everything real in my life,
And tell me now,
How do I live without you?
I want to know,
How do I breathe without you?
If you ever go,
How do I ever,(ever,)ever survive?
How do I, how do I, oh how do I live?
Please tell me baby,
How do I go on?
If you ever leave,
Baby you would take away everything,
I need you with me,
Baby don't you know that you're everything,
Good in my life?
And tell me now,
How do I live without you,
I want to know,
How do I breathe without you?
If you ever go,
How do I ever,(ever),ever survive?
How do I, how do I, oh how do I
live?
How do I live without you?
How do I live without you baby?
How do I live?
How do i live without you?

Then I went to my room and cried.

╠╬╣ ╠╬╣ ╠╬╣ ╠╬╣ ╠╬╣

I awoke to find Momma sitting by me, "Your Daddy is with Grant, right now. Do you Love him?"

"Yes, Momma! All of this time that we've been best friends has shown me that if I had been born a girl, I'd be planning our wedding instead of going against Chad and Farley."

"We know. That's why your father is with him, now. Grant needs your father's wisdom since he is an orphan."

Grant Garrett's parents had died last year when the snow collapsed the roof while he was at football practice. Because Grant was already eighteen at the time, he was able to move into the garage apartment while the insurance company repaired the house.

Grant and I became even closer as he gravitated towards us as his surrogate family. We unofficially adopted him as one of us, giving Daddy the opportunity to impart his wisdom to Grant.

"I know, Momma. And I also know that Daddy will have fun talking to Grant about how to treat me," I giggled.

I believe so too."

╠╬╣ ╠╬╣ ╠╬╣ ╠╬╣ ╠╬╣

The rest of the month was taken up with our case. Farley's attorney tried to downplay his role in my attack, but thanks to Grant's evidence, it was proven that Farley knew that Chad was guilty all along and chose to frame me at Chad's behest.

Chad had used the computer in Grant's parent’s home using Farley's own pass word. But Chad neglected to erase signs of his activities from the computer which convicted both of conspiracy.

The reason for my petticoat punishmentwas that Chad wanted to teach me a lesson and had Tank and his goons attack me. Further evidence revealed that Chad, tank, Farley and the goons all had attacked transgendered women in other counties, leading to their conviction.

In the end, they were sentenced to life in prison without parole and the Mayor was proven innocent of any conspiracy. Me, I saw a just man who'd let his political ambitions cloud his judgment about his son, so when Daddy chose to run for mayor, I was only too happy to help, making my vengeance complete.

╠╬╣ ╠╬╣ ╠╬╣ ╠╬╣ ╠╬╣

After graduating as valedictorian, I married Grant and became his wife. From being framed into being what I wanted to be all the way to paying back those responsible, my family has been there for me all the way and now being the Mayor's daughter adds sweet revenge to my vengeance.

╠╬╣ ╠╬╣ ╠╬╣ ╠╬╣ ╠╬╣

The End

up
74 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I really like the parking

I really like the parking spaces. How do you do that?