Changes

Printer-friendly version

it was on a friday night,like every friday night I stopped after work and have a couple of beers,
just to wind down a busy week.

story by sorcerer

changes

it was on a friday night,like every friday night I stopped after work and have a couple of beers,
just to wind down a busy week.

my wife knew all about it but saw no problems with it since she knew my work load.

on this friday night a woman walked into the bar and sat opposite from me.
now don't get me wrong I don't look for some broad to get laid but this woman,
did something to me.
she wasn't a beautiful woman,I would call her average looking.
but the dress she wore seemed to get all my attention.

it was a kind of gothic dress made out of the finest silk.
from my point of view it had several layers of silk so the dress flared a bit out.
the color was a deep blood red color and the more I looked at the dress the more
I got pulled in it's vision.
the more I watched the dress the more I got the urge to want to put the dress on.
although in my head I fought the idea but slowly the urge won and I gave in to the idea.

a few moments later she stood up and walked out of the bar and for reasons unknown
I followed her without even ordering a drink.

I watched the dress sway from side to side as she walked the street and although she must have known I
followed her ,not once she looked back or quickened her pace.

after about tem minutes walking she entered a doorway.
instead of closing the door behind her she held it open as I entered.

once inside the house I started to notice something changing.
it started with the clicking sound of high heels.
I knew it came from me because the speed I walked matched the clicking sounds.
next I noticed stroking feelings against my legs and as I looked down I saw my jeans rapidly,
transformed into a long flowely silky skirt.
then my sweater transformed into a blouse.
where the skirt was as black as the night the blouse matched the color of the woman's dress.

while all this was happening to me my heart skipped a beat or two as I thought as myself looking like a man in drag.
nothing surprised me more when we came to a well lit room and the woman lead me to a mirror.
what I saw was to much for me and I fainted.
after a few minutes I woke up again I forced myself to look back into the mirror and saw a stunning
looking woman staring back at me.
looking over my shoulder was the woman who still had not spoken to me.
I turned towards her and asked her how and why this happened.

she simply pointed at the mirror and as I looked the reflection of me was gone and a scene on a street was shown.
the scene I saw was a car wrapped around a tree and medics were running around it .
the car was like the one he drove .
some moments later a man was pulled from the wrecked car and to his horror he saw himself being laid on a stretcher,
and rushed to the hospital.

next the image from the hospital appeared and it was clear to him he didn't survived the crash as he saw his wife standing
in the room talking to the doctors.

what scared him she was not sad but was smiling noticeable.
was his wife glad he was dead or what he thought.
then the scene changed and he saw his wife making out with another woman.
and when the woman slightly turned he saw the woman resembled the image he saw in the mirror earlier.

was his wife cheating on him and why did I look like that woman he asked the woman standing behind him.
again she motioned to the mirror and as he looked he saw his wife cashing in on the life insurance she took,
on his life.

from that the image changed to the calender which change from may to august and then back to me (the female form),
and clearly showed the hand cuffs and bal gag which hung from my belt behind the dress.
it was then when I told the woman ,let me pay the bitch what's coming to her and with that the woman faded into thin air.
I was so angry I didn't notice I walked right through the door
I walked out of the building and when I passed a newspaper stand and noticed the date 'august 2'.

it was when I crossed the street when I noticed,when a car approached me fast I waved my arms at the car
to stop but without slowing down he drove right through me.
at first I was scared but then realized I was still dead and resumed walking to my house.
when arriving at my house I walked right through the door and into the living room where I saw the,
woman making out with my wife.

she was dressed exactly as I was and I saw the cuffs and ball gag dangling from the dress.
then a strange sensation happened ,as I had entered the room I was pulled towards the woman.
my body merged with the woman and we became one.
my mind was flooded with memories of who she was and what she had done with my wife.

I then learned I was in control and even if it was a game to her I decided how to get my revenge.
I tied her hands behind her back and cut away every piece of clothes she wore.
I placed a hood over her head and inflated the build in gag.
next I placed her in stocks leaving her ass free for all to see.
an add was placed and soon from all over the country, men arrived and for payment they fucked her in every hole
available.
many times she was flushed of the fluids and forced her to swallow every drop.
within days all she could think of was being fucked as she sucked all the cocks presented.
every present of her humanity was gone and all remained was a fuck doll.

I sold her to the first man who had the money as I had no more use for her.
as for me , I settled in my new found life.
I found a caring man who truly loved me.
within a year we were married and it was then he told me he was submissive in nature.
when I said 'be whatever you want to be' his eye's sparkled and left for the garage.
when he came back I couldn't believe my eye's.
in front of me stood a fully pvc dressed maid ,it was hard to recognize my husband.

I then walked towards him,embraced him and said 'I love you'.
next I said 'only as a joke' now clean the dishes.
without hesitation he walked into the kitchen and cleaned the entire kitchen.
when he was done he came back into the room he carried a tray with a cup of coffee.

your coffee miss he said in a strikingly female voice.
as I took the coffee he curtsied and left again.

as I looked as he left I could only see a woman walking away.
today he lives full time as a woman,his gender is now legally a female.

I could not be happier as we truly love each other

end.

up
61 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Changes- By Sorceror

An extremely erotic story. Much too adult for childen.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine