Magical Chaos!: Crossing Over-0

Printer-friendly version
Klariann.jpg

Magical Chaos!: Crossing Over-0

by Lynceus

List of Characters!


Characters in order of appearance:

Mordru, Lord of Chaos: a powerful and immortal magician, aligned to the forces of Chaos. First Appearance: Magical Chaos!

Alison Scott: sister to Alena Scott (Green Lantern II). Shapeshifter, has created another persona, known as The Copycat. First Appearance: Green With Envy.

Alena Scott: the second Green Lantern. Formerly Alan Scott, a young man who became a hero after bonding with the Star Heart, an incredible source of mystic power. First Appearance: Green With Envy.

Johanna Constantine: the Hellblazer. A rogue and expert occultist who is very hard on her friends. First Appearance: Books of Magik

Clara Ann Black: also known as Klariann, the Witch-Girl. A troubled young girl, empowered by Mordru to kill the Sorceress Supreme. First Appearance: Magical Chaos!

Jack Clark: professional bodyguard, former Army Special Forces. Hired to protect Clara; has become very fond of her. Later turned into a fourteen year-old girl named Jackie. First Appearance: Magical Chaos!

Gloriana Tenenbaum: a girl who has a grudge against Clara. Klariann's first victim, transformed into a boy. First Appearance: Magical Chaos!

Vera Hawthorne: formerly one of Clara's teachers; transformed into a small girl. Later, Klariann grants a teenaged girl's wish, making Vera her new daughter. First Appearance: Magical Chaos!

Illyana Rasputina: a sixteen year-old magician with the body of a little girl. Believed by many to be the Sorceress Supreme. By using the Eye of Agamotto, a powerful artifact, she can merge with Hunter to form Magik, the true Sorceress. First Appearance: Books of Magik

Hunter Rasputina: formerly the Succubus Chantinelle, now Illyana's 'sister'. Having lost her former powers, she now possesses great demonic strength. First Appearance: Books of Magik

Marilith: a young woman named Marion, transformed into a six-armed demoness with the lower body of a serpent. Believed herself to be an actual demon for a time, persuaded to halt her rampage by Stefani. First Appearance: Magical Chaos!

Tristanoira: a post-operative transsexual, Tristan runs a goth clothing shop in the Las Vegas mall. She was once part of the Cult of Sakkara, and has formed a covenant with Stefani, becoming her high priestess, and vastly increasing her meager magical talents. First Appearance: The Succubus Files

Belasco: doesn't appear in this story, but is mentioned. A real jerk of a Demon Prince. First Appearance: Books of Magik

Stefani Hughes: also known as Purgatori. Formerly a young high school football star transformed against his will into a fourteen year-old girl with the appearance of a Succubus. Her signature powers include very agile flight and the ability to conjure Hellfire. First Appearance: The Succubus Files

Alyssa Conover: Stefani's girlfriend. Was originally mutated against her will, becoming a 7' tall woman with metal skin. Lost her powers, although she retained some increased physical ability and height. Gains new abilities after becoming the host of one of Dream's champions, the Walker-in-Sleep, becoming Dream Girl. First Appearance: The Succubus Files

Matthew: formerly a man, now a raven, and a servant of Dream. First Appearance: Magical Chaos!

Lucien: Dream's major-domo, a very learned individual. First Appearance: Magical Chaos!

Daniel: the reincarnation of Morpheus, and the current aspect of Dream, an immortal spirit who rules the dreaming world. Has several siblings, collectively known as The Endless. Death and Delirium are two of his sisters. First Appearance: Magical Chaos!

The Walker-in-Sleep: sometimes called The Sleepwalker. A powerful dream-entity, charged with protecting mortal dreamers. By being bound to a host, it can function in the mortal world, but only at night, when it's host, Alyssa Conover, sleeps. First Appearance: Magical Chaos!

Rick Sheridan: former host of The Sleepwalker, as well as Alyssa's boyfriend in her previous life. Deceased. First Appearance: Magical Chaos!

Linda St. Joan: former lab assistant and Physics Major, whose metagene activated, turning her into a seventeen year-old girl who possesses superhuman physical abilities in darkness or low-light. Talked into becoming the heroine Night Girl by her lover, Rhea. First Appearance: Momentum Shift!

Rhea Jones: formerly Dr. Erik Ronick, a physicist and sometimes 'mad scientist'. Transported to another dimension by an experiment gone wrong; reformed as a very petite (well under 4' tall) blonde with unusual abilities that seem to be magnetic-based. Is attempting to become a super-hero, calling herself Cosmic Girl. First Appearance: Momentum Shift!

Ellen Roberts: a young film student and part-time model, 'cursed' with brains, beauty, and unusual height for a girl, which intimidates others, especially her boyfriend. Shrunk to half her original size by Klariann's magic. Lives her with mother, Martha. First Appearance: Magical Chaos!

Terry Sloane: an African-American police officer and single father, transformed into an attractive (and Caucasian!) fifteen year-old girl by Klariann's Chaos magic. Secretly wishes to be a superhero. Currently engaged to be married to his long-suffering girlfriend. Lives with his seventeen year-old son, Chris. First Appearance: Magical Chaos!

Jade: secretly Jaden Cross, who was chosen to become a Green Lantern, having faced his fears and revealed his desire to live as a woman to his friends and family. Uses his Power Ring to present himself as a young woman. Very charismatic and strong-willed, a true hero and a natural leader. First Appearance: Samplings of the Population

“Sphinxette”: a security guard working for Klariann's father. Accidentally runs into her during a small-scale riot, and is transformed by her wild magic into a living copy of the Casino's guardian Sphinx. Loses the ability to speak or understand English, and can only communicate in Ancient Egyptian. First Appearance: Magical Chaos!

Nathan Black: Clara Ann's father, and owner of the Sphinx's Lair Hotel and Casino. A powerful man with powerful enemies, who was forced to hide his true feelings regarding his daughter. First Appearance: Magical Chaos!

Cosmic Boy: a prophesied hero of Order who will one day defeat Mordru. First Appearance: Magical Chaos!

up
56 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

That took a lot of brain

That took a lot of brain spinach! : )

alissa