Reality vs Dreams vs Isa: 5 Isa New World

Printer-friendly version
What would you do if your life took a turn for the better?
Reality vs Dreams vs Isa
by Amaya the Night Rain
Part Five - Isa New World

I had a dream, in that dream she was there, again, but this time the feeling was different, she had a different simile on her face and her eyes, that usually defied the reason on their intensity and pierced trough my very soul, had tears streaming down, of joy, of sorrow but above all of simple acknowledge of what was about to take place in the world outside of the dreams... She approached me and, this time, I didn’t feel like I was about to faint or fall crying in her chest, instead I felt relaxed and rested for the first time in years.
Again, as usually, she spoke but this time it was different and her words felt like life itself being given away:
-‘it’s time... to say goodbye and to say hello... I’m sorry I had to do this but it had to be this way... You won't see me again ... I hope... Enjoy your life as it was meant to be and don’t question it... It’s safer for you to do so...’
My mind swirled I couldn’t picture anything out of what she said but one thing I knew now for certain that the dreams with her would end and that life would be better one way or another.
Still I couldn’t phantom of change and a piercing feeling that life is a wheel of consequences that no one can ever figure out unless they are gods.
She approached me her arms extended towards me, a feeling of happiness and a feeling of magic within them. She touched me... but the feeling wasn’t right... I was feeling her arms not around me but inside of me, startled I opened my eyes wide and this time I could feel her arms not inside my own but around me...
-‘Thank your little stars that you are alright, don’t shut down on me like that’ she said.
-‘huh?’ was my most smart answer.
I could see her but now that I could think it wasn’t actually her instead it was someone very similar but her face has covered with tears of happiness, tears that made me copy them and soon I was crying and the world blurred away to give place to the dream world once again. A world this time filled with the normal madness that usually surrounded all the dreams that everyone has.
I woke on my bed, I sat upright on it, someone was on my sofa and was fast asleep, someone very similar to my sister...
-‘My sister? But my sister is just not like that...’ the person on my couch started to stir. And memories started to flow into my head, memories of two twins, twins that I did not know but at the same time felt so real and familiar to me. The room that I was, and I was fairly certain that it was mine, was slightly different from what I remembered but... it was confusing, I remembered two sets of memories one of the usually gloomy, dark and smelly room that I had, and one of this new yellow and blue room. For a moment I thought that I was going insane, but a sudden itch on my chest brought me back to reality, I started to scratch as I usually did, but a new set of memories made me stop before doing so.
It was last week, or so it seemed so, my mom was talking to me and my sister.
-‘you can’t scratch your chest or it will get inflamed, you have to massage it with the palm of your hands’ The memory ended just like that.
And I did just as my “mom” said I started to massage my chest with the palm of my hands, at the same time I did this I had a new revelation, the memories of my first bra, of my first LBD, a dance, a Christmas...
I looked down, my eyes wide once again, and for sure the sensations coming from both my hands and my chest showed that it was just like in the memories, a sensation coming from down there a little bit made it even more of a confirmation of the truth I already knew but didn’t know possible, my world had made a turn of 180 degrees.
The memories confirmed it I was a girl, not a gloomy one but a cheerful, giggly and smart one at that, and the best of all, my sister was not like the sister I knew once, in my past memories, she was now as cheerful and enjoyable as I was if not more.
Life had take a turn for the better and I knew it, now I rested once again in my bed laying on my back looking to the stars I had glued like my sister to the ceiling.
Life was perfect...
Or so I thought...
-
To be continued...

up
69 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Reality vs Dreams vs Isa: 5 Isa New World

You keep me wondering where you are going with this story and I LOVE it.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

doubts

well i didn't intend on the suspense but Isa is a push over and makes me do it so 'gommen', *bows*, thought this story is suppose to be long and i mean LONG i'm creating a buffer of toughs so that i can change the story before i post it if the way is not the one i intended it to go but Isa and Clara make me do it T.T lolz

BTW work keeps getting in BTW me passing the story buffer to PC and proofing it since i write it on English each is not my main language therefore there may be many mistakes within the story each i try to find when i copy it to the PC, but there may be a few still at the time of post... and for that i bow in apologize gommen *bows*

"life is a question of perseverance, be it in spirit or in body" - Amaya the Night Rain

"The light does not shine all the time so take all the time you can when it does" - Amaya The Night Rain