Marcie Donner's View-1

Printer-friendly version

Marcie Donner's View-1
Rules Are Rules Fan-Fiction
by Stanman

Synopsis:Is where Marcie Donner talks about the story.

I am Marcie Donner, formerly.Mark Donner. I can hardly believe the way that my life was turned upside down by my staying with Aunt Jane, but then again, if not for her, I would not have discovered the Marcie in me.

[-][+][-]

I was left in her care when my parents had to leave because Daddy got laid off. His old company was bought by another and Daddy knew that he'd be looking for another job. Luckily, he got a job in New Jersey, Mom, knowing Daddy's inability to find us a proper house, went with him so that she could find a house for us.

They were reluctant to leave me with Aunt Jane because she has a reputation that does not endear her to my family, but they left me in her care, anyway.

She has a reputation for being eccentric and causing trouble without meaning too. She is more than a bit ditzy and tends to blame others for not allowing for her excesses, even when she knows she is in the wrong.

She thought that school assembly was on the Thursday after Labor Day, not the Tuesday before, because of her mistake, I was in trouble, thanks to the Coach Bruce's rule.

Coach Bruce has a rule that a boy that shows up without a proper P.E. uniform must wear a girls P.E. uniform. So, I had to wear a tennis skirt with attached bloomer and play with the girls that day. It was pure chance that he suffered from a mild stroke that day and Mark had his clothing stolen.

Coach Bruce started that rule because he felt that the boys did not respect him. What boy wants to wear a skirt and play with girls? Come to think about it, I am sure that the boys would love to play with the girls and vice versa if not for that rule.

[-][+][-]

Jerry helped me to be Marcie and not run home. But I was caught by Ms. Price for wearing the gym skirt and neither she, nor Mrs. Zeff and Mrs. Bryant believed that my clothes were stolen.

Luckily, they knew that I was an add on, so they got me some spare girl's clothing and a bag to carry my gym clothes in. When I saw the principal, I learned that I had to wear a dress, or a skirt for the next two weeks. I also learned that I blush a lot as Marcie thanks to Jerry.

But when Aunt Jane found out and read the note about me wearing dresses for two weeks, I was worried because she wanted me to be Marcie. Luckily, Denise Truman, the School's Secretary told me to return as myself and she'd be there to straighten things out.

Then Aunt Jane came out with the wacky idea of me staying as Marcie for the semester, or until I moved back with my parents. Too bad for me that Denise went along with it. When they told me that they were teasing, I chose to be Marcie.

[-][+][-]

I even began to grow my very own breasts, thanks to drinking some herbal tea. Now I need wear a trainer bra. But what sealed my fate as a girl happened quite by accident.

I suffered from appendicitis and while there, the doctors also removed my boyhood. Now, I never asked them to, I simply told them about Marcie and the doctors had mother sign the permission slip

[-][+][-]

She returned when Aunt Jane told her about my breasts because things were out of hand and I was simply going with the flow. When I learned about the operation, I couldn't be any happier, now I'd go through puberty as a girl.

I am more alive as Marcie than I was as Mark. Aunt Jane and my parents contributed to my birth as Marcie, but it was I that truly saw Marcie in me and decided that Marcie was who I should be.

As Marcie, I have become a trouble magnet. Things just happen around me that defy explanation. But I sail through my misadventures with a smile and have made several friends here and I wouldn't have it any other way.

[-][+][-]

In one misadventure, she was given a very realistic baby doll in Home Economics. She was to take care of it for the weekend, but that same weekend, she wound up babysitting a girl and having her first misadventure.

I was riding a train ride when a toddler jumped and fell off of the train. I grabbed him and got him back in, but lost the doll. The toddlers mother was busy with the toddler's twin and couldn't stop the jump.

I actually got an A+ for the assignment after the teacher learned about the incident and the amusement park paid to replace the damaged doll. That makes two teachers with wacky agendas at Marcie's school, no wonder I have misadventures.

Another other misadventure was saving the life of a fellow student. The student was suffering from an asthma attack, I risked my life to get his asthma medicine for him.

We were outside, so I climbed through a window to get his bag, luckily, a teacher was there and let me out of the front door. But those misadventures almost ended my stay with Aunt Jane.

My parents had returned by then and when they learned that I wanted to be Marcie and about her scaling the building, Daddy almost took her back East right then and there.

It was only after he had calmed down and admitted that he was proud of me for risking my life that he agreed to let me stay. He loves me and admits that having a daughter is more fun than having a son. But he feels sorry for any man that marries me because our lives will be one long misadventure.


To Be Continued

up
26 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos