The Rigby Narratives -11- My Auntie's Panties

Printer-friendly version


The Rigby Narratives:
The Ultimate TG Experience
by McKenzie Rigby

as told to Andy Hollis and Jaye Michael

Chapter Eleven -- My Auntie's Panties

Catherine Rigby walked her son, McKenzie up to the front porch. "Now behave yourself, for God's sake," she told the eleven year old boy before she rang the doorbell.

"I will," McKenzie answered, sullen. "I always do." The boy stood on the porch, holding onto his suitcase for dear life.

Every summer, for two weeks, he always had a visit with his aunt, Prissy. Pricilla was okay, for a grown up, but she didn't have kids of her own and never knew what to do to make things fun.

"There he is," Aunt Prissy said from the doorway. "Hi, Mac, still way too pretty to be a boy."

"Everyone says that," Catherine added with a laugh. "I have to run, Prissy, but I will call tonight. Watch him, though. He's going through another one of his phases, you know, everything has to be completely logical."

She laughed and headed down the walkway as McKenzie watched her go.

McKenzie carted his suitcase inside the cool, dark hallway and took in the scents of freshly baked cookies. He flipped his long, brunette hair off his eyes and gave Aunt Prissy a big smile. "Just in time for cookies?"

"You got that right, Sweetheart. Now, take your things to your room and hurry back before they cool. You do remember what happens to little boys that are bad, don't you?"

"I'm eleven, Aunt Prissy, and not so little anymore."

The lady looked down at the boy and laughed. "Put your things away and I'll tell you."

McKenzie combed his hair before hurrying downstairs. He trotted into the kitchen for the cookies only to be met by a small, gray and black bundle of muscle and energy that barked. The dog all but knocked the boy over as it tried to lick his face.

"That's Igor," Aunt Prissy said. "I got him for you-and to keep me company."

The boy managed to get up from under the beast. He sat down at the table and took a couple of the cookies. His Aunt poured a tall glass of milk for him and then sat down herself.

"As I was saying, this year I have some rules that you need to remember. I know there aren't that many kids in this neighborhood, except the new boy that moved in next door, but he's older than you are. But, I don't want you on the phone to your friends all hours of the day and night, nor do I want you on the computer all that much. You can play outside as much as you like, just remember to tell me if you leave the neighborhood."

"Sure, Aunt Prissy. I will."

"If you don't, you will regret it. I'll make you wear skirts or lacey dresses and take you shopping with me so everyone can see you."

"That's a punishment?" McKenzie asked with a slight frown on his face.

"Yes, for you."

The boy laughed, "There is girl in my class, Lauren? She wears skirts and dresses all the time. She's being punished?"

Aunt Prissy sighed. "No, it's not a punishment for a girl. Girls are supposed to wear skirts. Boy's don't."

"Yeah, but girls wear pants, too," McKenzie added. "Sandra wears jeans with a zipper in them and everything. I've got a lot of sweats and shorts that don't have any opening at all. So why would it be a punishment for me to wear a skirt?"

"Girls can wear whatever they feel like wearing, boy's can't. Have you ever asked your mother for a dress?"

"No, I haven't thought it about before," McKenzie lied. "Mom buys my clothes for me and she doesn't ask me what I want. She just gets it. What's wrong with wearing a skirt? You're wearing one. You know, that looks a lot cooler in this heat than my shorts do."

"There's nothing wrong with me or any girl wearing a skirt. It's okay for girls to wear boy's clothes, but it's not okay for boys to wear girls clothes."

"Why not?" the boy asked with a deliberately straight face.

"Because no boy wants to look like a girl," Aunt Prissy said quickly.

"But girls want to look like boys, right? So you mean that it's a lot better being a boy than a girl." McKenzie sat back and waited for the reaction.

"Yes-I mean no," she half yelled, turning pale. "It's different. I mean it's different being a boy or a girl but it's not any better. Do you want to dress up as a girl?"

McKenzie shrugged. "I don't know. I've never done it before," he lied again. "You want me to try on a skirt to see if it fits?"

"What are you talking about," Aunt Prissy demanded.

"You said if I misbehaved or broke the rules you would make me dress up in skirts or lacey dresses, so do you want me to try one on?"

"Aren't you scared that someone would see you?"

"Why should I be?" McKenzie asked. "You told Mom that I was too pretty to be a boy, so if anyone saw me wouldn't they think I was a girl anyway?"

Aunt Prissy held her head in her hands. "Your mother told me about that logic thing, but I didn't listen.
It's…." She stared at the boy for a moment, and smiled. "You don't mean a word of that, do you? No, not really. You think you can talk me out of this with your word games. Not a chance, mister. I don't have any clothes for you to wear now, but I'm taking you shopping for something pretty, right now. Let's see how you feel when it's for real."

-=-=-=-=-

"I don't like ponytails," McKenzie whined as Aunt Prissy pulled his hair back and tied it up. She did leave the boy's bangs hanging down over his forehead. "You know, it's okay," he said glancing out the car window at the mall. "I don't really need new clothes."

"Thought so," she said, opening the door for the boy to slide out. "That was just talk. You don't want to wear a skirt anymore than any other boy, do you?"

"I don't care about skirts or dresses," he said, quickly enough to make his aunt smile. "I was just worried about all the money you have to spend."

"Right, I get it. Come on, Missy. This should be fun."

McKenzie let himself smile as he walked beside his aunt into the mall. If she felt better about forcing him to dress, he could play that part, too.

In spite of his protests about not needing new clothes, Aunt Prissy took him through the Gap for Kids, Fashion Bug and Penny's in a matter of minutes. After being measured and told by countless salesladies how pretty he looked, McKenzie walked out into the mall wearing a short pink top, and pleated white skirt, and opened toed sandals. He now had two sundresses, another skirt and three complete sets of underwear including cotton panties and training bras. Aunt Prissy told him the bras were just in case he did something really awful, but McKenzie only shrugged, and promised her he wouldn't do anything that bad. Besides, he had a couple of pair in his suitcase already, but he wasn't going to tell her that.

Aunt Prissy watched how comfortably McKenzie walked in his new skirt, and noticed that fact that he developed a rather feminine swing to his walk. She wondered, for a moment if the boy had ever dressed in female attire before, but decided against it, in spite of the fact that he smoothed his skirt before sitting down.

Kids crowded the ice cream shop, most of them with their mothers. McKenzie smiled as several boys gave him more than casual glances. One of them, a real cute boy of about thirteen, walked up to the table.

"Hi, Ms. Rigby," he said quickly.

"Hi, Bradley," she answered. "McKenzie, this is my neighbor, Brad. Brad Jackson, this is my-niece, she said at length. McKenzie will be staying with me for a couple of weeks-more if it works out."

"Hi," Brad took McKenzie's hand, and gave it a quick shake. "Would you like to dance?"

Both Aunt Prissy and McKenzie looked at the boy with mixed emotions. McKenzie nodded and looked down. "I'd love to Brad," he said then looked up at his aunt. She nodded, and Brad led the new girl onto the dance floor.

How McKenzie could dance with that boy and not show any sign of embarrassment or even hesitation at pressing his cheek against Brad's was beyond Aunt Prissy. She remember being forced into skirts herself as a girl, and being forced to dance with boys, at least until she reached college age. And yet here was her nephew, a much prettier, and certainly more feminine, girl than she had ever been-yet he was a boy. Perhaps this wasn't the right punishment after all, but now what could she do? If she told Brad that McKenzie was really a boy…. Bradley probably wouldn't believe it for a second. Looking at the girl now, she didn't believe it.

After a few dances, Bradley led McKenzie back to the table. Both kids looked as if they were riding cloud nine for all they were worth.

"I trust you had a good time?"

"Yes, Aunt Prissy," McKenzie said, beaming. "Can I walk home with Brad? He knows the way."

"I'm sure he does, and no, you may not. We have a lot more to do this afternoon, young lady. Brad, we will see you later," she said, dismissing the boy with a nod. Brad clenched his teeth, and pressed his lips together, but nodded himself and walked off.

"He is so cute, don't you think?" McKenzie asked his aunt.

"Yes, but I had no idea you were gay?"

McKenzie's smile didn't falter as he said. "I don't know. I might be. I've never been a girl before and I wanted to try it out. That's the logical way to do this."

Aunt Prissy relaxed. "I suppose it is. If Bradley asks you out again, and I think he will, will you go?"

"Yes, I need all the information I can get."

-=-=-=-=-

"Aunt Prissy, Aunt Prissy!" McKenzie called as he ran up the front steps. He banged his way into the house. Today he wore boy's shorts and a white T-shirt, but his ponytail did bounce on his back.

"What is it?" she asked.

"Brad asked me to the Fourth of July Dance. Can I go? Please? Can I get something to wear?"

"That's getting serious, at least for around here," Aunt Prissy commented. "What happens if Brad finds out you're a boy?"

McKenzie shrugged. "He said he didn't care when I told him," she said with a pause, "Just before he kissed me."

"What? You didn't. He didn't. Did he?"

He nodded, "Just a peck on the cheek, but I don't think he believed me. He said he didn't care if I came from Jupiter, I was the prettiest girl he had ever seen."

"You are, that, but…. Okay, if Bradley knows then it's okay with me. Come on, we have some major shopping to do."

Actually, McKenzie thought as he climbed into the front seat of the car, he didn't tell Bradley the whole truth-or his aunt, either. Bradley had asked him to the dance, then kissed him full on the lips.

McKenzie blushed and looked down, demurely. "Oh, Brad, that was so nice. You know I have to ask my Aunt, though. She might not want me to go with you."

"You think so?" he asked.

"I don't know, the last time a guy asked me out she took him aside and told him I was really a boy…."

Bradley threw his head back and laughed. "You're kidding. Think anyone would believe that?"

"He did, Jon, that is. Would you still take me if I was a boy?"

Bradley laughed again. "I don't care if you're from Jupiter, you're the prettiest girl I've ever met and I want to take you to the dance."

McKenzie sat back in the car seat and hugged himself, secure in the knowledge that if Aunt Prissy did try to spoil things with Brad he would be prepared.

By the time they finished at the mall, McKenzie owned a lovely, pale green gown, accessorized with his first purse, white, and his first pair of heels. The heels were maybe two inches, but he managed to get his balance right away. He also wore two bright green emerald studs that pierced his ears. The trip to the hairdresser's salon would wait until just before the dance.

"This has been the best summer ever. Thanks, Aunt Prissy, thanks for everything." McKenzie gushed on the ride home.

"It's okay, dear. I'm just glad that you're happy."

McKenzie hurried upstairs to his room, unlocked his suitcase, and dug into the deepest corners to pull out a small, weathered book. He opened the book to the appropriate page, and read through the instructions again. Two more kisses from Bradley would be all that was needed, if the spell was to work. It had to work, he thought and packed the book away to study himself in the mirror. How could Brad resist kissing him again, who knows, maybe even tonight?

-=-=-=-=-

"You want to come over to my place?" Brad asked as McKenzie locked fingers with him.

"Okay," he said. "There isn't that much to do at my aunt's."

The Jackson's had a large, dark brick house that looked like money, McKenzie thought as they walked up the front steps. Brad opened the door.

"Mom? Hi, it's me. I've got McKenzie with me, the girl from next door?"

"That's nice. Hi, McKenzie," she called from the kitchen.

"Hi, Mrs. Jackson," McKenzie called back. He stared at a book, with a gray, weathered cover on the coffee table. A second later he picked it up, and flipped through the same book of spells he had hidden in his suitcase.

"Oh, that," Brad said, quickly. "Mom got that for me before we moved here. Kind of hokey, I know, but it's fun to read."

"You ever try any of the spells?"

"No, most of them you can't get all the ingredients, you know?"

"I guess," he said and put the book down. "Why don't you show me around the house. It's really nice."

"Thanks, Mom's been working her tail off on it. I help, but she usually wants to do it all herself. Thinks I don't have any taste."

"Well, if you pick out your clothes, you do," McKenzie added quickly. He let Brad take his hand as they walked through the house.

Later, standing on the front porch of Aunt Prissy's house, Brad gave McKenzie a much longer kiss, before saying "good night." McKenzie felt his whole body respond and tingle at the kiss. The flush on Brad's face showed that he felt the same way.

After a day of primping at the beauty parlor, trying on a hundred shades of make-up, lipstick and nail polish, McKenzie finally felt ready to meet Brad on the evening of the dance.

Brad, dressed in a dark gray suit, met McKenzie at Aunt Prissy's front door.

Aunt Prissy took a picture of the pair holding hands. "You both look fabulous. I know you will have a great time tonight. Brad, McKenzie did tell you that he was a boy, right?"

Brad nodded. "Yeah-he mentioned something about that. I don't care what he or she is, she's still the prettiest girl I've ever seen."

"Go on then, but be back early, you are both still too young to go out on a real date. Do you want to walk, or can I give you a lift?"

They decided to walk to the community center to take advantage of the still cool summer evening. Hand in hand the two kids walked, slowly down the street until they were out of sight of both houses. Brad looked down into McKenzie's eyes, then bent over to give the younger boy a third kiss. McKenzie's mouth opened and their tongues met.

It is better being a girl, McKenzie thought as his heart raced. The world spun around and the change completed. McKenzie didn't have to check to realize the she was now completely female from head to toe. At least Brad would never know…. Brad?
She opened her eyes to find herself kissing another girl.

"Brad?" she asked.

"It worked," Brad replied looking down at his new gown, and they way his chest now poked out. "I'm a girl."

"But, I don't understand. What happened?"

"The spell in my book," Brad said with a grin. She opened her purse and pulled out a small compact to check her make-up. "Three kisses from a boy would do it, right McKenzie?"

"You knew? You knew all along I was a boy?"

"There aren't that many kids around. Your aunt told me a few times that her 'nephew' was coming for a visit, and when I saw the two of you at the mall that first time I wasn't sure. You were good, I'll say that for sure, girl friend, but when we danced I read you as a boy, for real."

"But you were like-such a hunk. You wanted to be a girl?"

"Since I was four I've wanted to be a girl. Mom used to let me dress up, when I was little, but not since. She thought I grew out of it. But look at you, you were so lucky, McKenzie. You were completely feminine as a boy. I bet you had a hard time trying to pass as a boy."

"I'll say. I gave up trying years ago. Mom never noticed. I was a boy, and that was final."

"But once you got into a skirt, that was it. You were a girl. But me, you know the way I looked. If I wore a dress…."

"You would stick out for ten miles. You're pretty as a girl, though."

"Thanks, girl friend, and you will be ravishing when you get older. Come on, I'm Michelle now. Let's go to the dance and find a couple of guys."

As they approached the community center, the two girls, still hand in hand, turned a lot of heads as they passed.

-=-=-=-=-

Interlude Eleven

"There," McKenzie told Igor as he sent the next chapter out, "that was a good one."

What?" he asked as the dog barked. Sad eyes stared remorselessly at him.

"You were in it. I know it wasn't a big part, but you aren't a big dog." He laughed, but Igor didn't join in.

"Well, what do you know," he asked rhetorically while reading the newest batch of letters. "Wally the Weasel didn't like 'The Princess Journals', poor baby. That's odd; no one else did either. Bunch of idiots. Don't know quality when the read it. No one got the Oz jokes-bunch of losers, well I know they will like this one."

Annoyed, he sat back to wait for the next batch of replies not hearing Igor's low angry growl.


CONTINUED IN CHAPTER TWELVE
Blonde Like Me

up
31 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos