Reality vs Dreams vs Isa: 2 Isa Beginning

Printer-friendly version
When do you feel real loneliness?
Reality vs Dreams vs Isa
by Amaya the Night Rain
Part Two - Isa Beginning

My heart aches, I open my eyes to find myself stuck on my bed, the loneliness abashes over me once again, tears fall from my eyes but I can’t sob or whimper, those have long ago been taken away from me.
I look for my clock, 4 AM it says.
“Good enough” I think.
It has been long since the last time I remember having more than 4 or 6 hours of sleeping time.
No longer have I felt the need to rest after having a dream with HER.
I don’t know who she is but I would love to be with her forever and never have to lose her once again to reality.
Getting out of bed as per usual, booting the old and yet in good shape computer and music equipment, the set over my ears and a single key starts the melody.
I have yet to be good enough to publish my own songs but this is the only thing I can use to break the silence and heaviness in my heart in the mist of the night.
Hours tick away, the music flows and I start to dream once again, of the day I would play in a big coliseum full of my friends, my family, my best friend but specially HER, of the day of my graduation ceremony yet to come, of the day I would get to see my future baby first steps, my whole life.
My name is Isa, a strange name for a strange person, light hair of the white-blondish sort flows from my head, my skin colored by the sun shows the tan that remains on me almost every day of the year, my brown eyes simple and common show the faint shine of the gate to my soul and yet no one has crossed them yet…

(revised 2011/12/23)

-

To be continued...

up
66 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Reality vs Dreams vs Isa: 2 Isa beginning

Looks as if this person prefers the dream to reality.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine