Rae Summers: A New Beginning Chapter 9

Printer-friendly version

Rae Summers: A New Beginning Chapter 9

By: Desiree Jones

Character's Rae, Lana and Valen Built from several source Books, GURPS by Steve Jackson, Robotech RPG Book Four: Southern Cross from Palladium Games and Champions by Hero Games. This is a work of fantasy.

Special thanks to Jenna FL, Sr-editor,stanman63, Maid Joy, Faraway, cyclist, puddin, and Erin for their suggestions. Love you all so much your help has made this so much easier.

OH, how I hate them piping reveille, especially when they held the pipe so close to the mic and you get the feedback as well. -Mental Note: Have a Word with the Bosun about training them during normal working hours, preferably after I have had coffee.- “Lana,” -how she was still asleep I'll never know- “Lana, Dear time to get up.” I kiss her lightly on the lips and she rouses.

Just a few more minutes mom.” and she rolled over.

MOM! Oh you ….” I grab the blanket and pull it down, smacking her cute tush, “I'll Mom You, Go take a shower and I will meet you down in the Enlisted Mess for breakfast.”

But Rae, I'm tired, Can't I just sleep in this morning?” whines Lana.

Well if you want to sleep in, you'll have to go to your Assigned rack, Dear. So either way you have to get up. If I don't see you at breakfast, I'll send someone to get you up about O eight hundred.”

I grabbed my shower kit and towels and head to the shower. -Washing my hair is much easier, guess it should be after getting rid of nine feet of it. Sort of miss it, which is strange as 'I' had only really had the twelve feet of hair for a couple of days. Not the five or six years the character had it, those years, that life seems real too. As well as the life as Rae Summers earth girl, and... Goddess I am really messed up have to center. The real thing is I love Lana, the Twins and I am Loved by them and The Goddess.- I noticed I am standing in front of the mirror having finished my make-up.-Talk about auto-pilot.- I grab my kit and head back to my room.

When I get back Lana was gone, but nice enough to lay out clean clothes for me. -Well I guess I'll keep her- I giggle at the thought, that I would every think of not keeping Lana.

As I step out of my stateroom, the XO calls to me, “Rae, your attendance at the Captain's Table is Mandatory this morning.”

Yes Ma'am, Be there in five.” I step back into my room, and dial the Female Berthing.

Female Berthing, PC1 Angbel speaking How can I help you Sir, or Ma'am?”

Hello, Megan dear, Let Lana know that my presence has been requested at the Captain's Table this morning.”

Okay Rae.”

I placed the phone back on the cradle and hurry off to the Wardroom. Once there I see things have been arranged, that are not the normal etiquette, as the Engineering Officer normally sits to the left of the CO, with the XO on the right. To my horror I see a Placecard with 'LT. Summers' Sitting in the Engineering Officer's normal spot.

I calm myself and walk to the assigned chair, a steward pulls it out for me and as I sit is gently pushed under me. “Sorry for my tardiness, Captain Marstan. I was a little surprised by the invite, Sir.” Then I feel a wave if magic wash through the room. Since the Captain is speaking to me, I don't dare look around.

Well, I have not seen you for several days Ms. Summers, and I like to chat with all my Officers at least once a day. Is there a reason you have not been eating your Meals here?”

Yes, Captain, I am trying to keep the Moral of my Detachment up. As none of them have been on a ship before. By eating with them I can get a good feel of what they are doing and how they are taking to Life
aboard a ship. I do not mean to ignore my Duties here in the Wardroom Captain.”

-I giggle to myself DUTIES, oh I can easily see me on my knees, under the table doing my duty, OH have to stop that, take control RAE.-

I see. Well, you do have it a bit tougher, with the people of your detachment being spread out among different Departments. Still, your Presence here once a day at least, will help them Just as much, if
not more. For you can get feedback from the Department Heads they work for and bring up any problems, they are having within the Departments the are assigned to.”

Understood Captain.” My breakfast was delivered, scrambled eggs and a small piece of ham. I cut the ham, into small squares and mixed with my eggs.

The Captain continued, “Rae I understand you were attacked last night?”

The Engineering Officer grumbled, “Not the way I understand it, women on board combatants are trouble, the boy was just acting on his instincts.”

I'll have you removed from MY Ship Horace, if you can not follow The Orders from the Secretary of the Navy and from Me. You are not even acting like a Christian.”

One of my Best workers is in the Brig because of this Pagan Bitch....”

THAT is Quite ENOUGH HORACE. You are relived of your duties and shall be confined to Quarters till we return to Port. DO I need to have you escorted from the Table?” Security Officer LT. Tao goes to the phone.

The Engineering Officer, shoves his chair back it tips over and he stomped out of the Wardroom slamming the door behind him.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I apologize for the interruption of your breakfast. Mister Dourmond, you will take over as Chief Engineer, Mister Tomas, Mister Young and Miss Ellis....”

I do a double take as Ellis is, rather was EN1's Last name, and I was the only other Female officer besides the XO. So that was the wave, I guess Jill was listening earlier this morning.

The CO continues, “You three, shall split up the duties of the four engineering divisions between you to support your New Chief Engineer. Any Questions?”

The Engineering Officers answered as one, “None Captain.” I look at Jill, wave and Smile, she returns the wave and Smile. I know things are going to be better now.

There is quiet at the table, “Captain I am sorry to have caused such troubles Sir.”

The CO laughed, “Rae you really are a delight, Horace's trouble is Horace's. You were not the cause, a catalyst maybe, but dinosaurs like that have no place in our Navy.”

LT. Tao Spoke, “um, Rae, as you are IT Security Officer you Need to restrict Lieutenant Levy's access.”

Oh, thank you Lieutenant Tao. I was so caught up in the moment.” standing, “Captain, If I may please be excused? so I can take care of my Duties.”

By your Leave Rae. Sam go with Her, She may need an escort, in case Horace is still being an ass.”

Yes Captain.”

We went back to my stateroom, I see Ensign Ellis, is assigned to the room now.

We notice that the latch is broken, Black Marker on the door reads, 'LESBIAN WHORE' giggling, “Bi-sexual Nymph actually, and a
pagan as well. I give my Love freely, you do not have to pay for it. But you do have to earn it.”

Inside nothing was disturbed, a steward came to the door with cleaning gear,“I am sorry Lieutenant Summers, I hoped to have the door cleaned off before you returned. The Cheng, tried to come in while I was cleaning, itbrokethe vacuumcleaner, soIhadtoturnitin,togetitfixed, andthen thecleaninglocker, didnothave anythinginit.

That's enough, Seaman Eason.” I am sure, you have done everything in your power, to take care of this. Just leave it for now, and take care of the other Suites you need to clean.” He smiles and moves on.

I sit at the computer, log on to the secret server and remove LT. Levy’s profile and force him off as he was logged in. I then log into the confidential server and restrict his access to just his personal email, office product software and the Internet. I grab a camera out of the locker and take picture of my door. “Rats, I never did get a chance to eat my eggs.”

Sam offers, “That's one of the hazards of the Wardroom, so I grabbed some bagels and coffee on our way out. ” We chat eat and drink, I find Tao a very nice person. The Queen of Gooey is getting Gooey, -I need to buy down that disad- I find myself drawn to Tao and Kiss him passionately as I unzip his pants. I kneel and …. Oh it was nice sized Hot Dog and a shake. Is there away to take control of being a nymph, Goddess, please guide me.

It was enough to fill the rising need, I wonder if I will ever be able to control the nymph. Sam rearranged himself, zipped and went to his stateroom to write his report. I notice, I have just five minutes, to get to the Female Berthing Lounge.

up
58 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Rae Summers: A New Beginning Chapter 9

With all of the magic happening, I wonder just who is doing it and if thare is bad magic happening.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Ah yes Light and Dark Magic,

Ah yes Light and Dark Magic, well there are things that are still to come oh as Dr. Song says 'Spoilers'

An apology to All, the HTML Kicked my.... Well you get the Idea, so Maybe next chapter It will look a bit better

DesHS.jpg

Goddess Bless you

Love Desiree

Goddess Bless you

Love Desiree

Hm... give the dudes some

Hm... give the dudes some credit... I mean they're beeing replaced by some nymphomaniac lesbian pangans... Every guy would smell conspiracy.

This is so funny, thank you for writing,

Beyogi