A Witch Jumped into my Body

Printer-friendly version

I have found my next victim, a 14 year old boy who looks meek and mild. They are my perfect candidates for my transformation. I have already changed four boys into girls and they are doing just fine in their new life. Even after I leave them, they don't know how to get back to their masculine life. I have "brainwashed" them so well while I was in their bodies they think of themselves as teenage girls, ready for a girl's life.

A Witch Jumped into my Body
"She is so nice!"
By Terry Hansay

 
 
 

by Terry Hansay

Introduction: Witch Mary loves transforming teenage boys into young girls, loves controlling the boys and "guiding" them into femininity. She has the powers to "jump" inside a boy's body and take control of his every movement, including making him speak the words of her choice even if he is unwilling. The boys can think, but that is all. She controls every word and movement.

She gets excited by slowly transitioning boys into very pretty girls. The boys have no control, no say of their destiny. They must do as she says, to their total embarrassment in public, in life.

Story:

Hi, my name is Mary. I am a witch and have many powers. My fantasy is turning 14 year old frail boys into pretty teenage girls. I love to see or feel their embarrassment, teaching them to be a girl and changing all their boyish habits. It is so much fun!

The way I do this is to "jump" inside the boy's body. With my witch powers I can jump inside their head and take control of their mind, their body. When I am in their body, I control everything they do. They cannot move without me guiding them. I make them say what I want them to say, move the way I want them to move or walk, I control them.

When I am in their body, I talk to them in their mind. They hear me talking to them but they can still think and try to resist my control. They know what is happening and their mind talks to me asking me to stop. They see and feel the embarrassment of how I slowly turn them into a pretty girl. Their resisting is part of my excitement. It is so much fun, I love it and I get so turned on!

I love to see and feel the boy's emotions, like when I have them measured for a pretty bra or their feeling while having their nails polished for the first time. The boys resist my every command, but they can't do anything about it. They must do as I command. It is so much fun.

I have found my next victim, a 14 year old boy who looks meek and mild. They are my perfect candidates for my transformation. I have already changed four boys into girls and they are doing just fine in their new life. Even after I leave them, they don't know how to get back to their masculine life. I have "brainwashed" them so well while I was in their bodies they think of themselves as teenage girls, ready for a girl's life.

I am about to "do" another boy this weekend. Let me write about my experience as it happens. I hope you enjoy. Remember, always be nice to women, they could really change your life.

I pick a shopping mall and walk around until I find my target. He must fit the description short, thin, meek, and mild. I will strike up a conversation with them and "test" them. If they pass, I will look them in the face, paralyze them. I have a spell that comes from my penetrating eyes. I will command them to follow me to a private space in the mall, where I will then basically freeze their body with a spell and jump into their body. Here we go - this is so much fun!

My transformation story, boy exchange number five

I found a boy sitting at a lunch table and started my conversation with him. "Hi, would you mind if I sit here since it so crowded?", I asked. The boy has no power (my witch power is very strong, no one can say no to me) and he says, "Sure, have a seat" with his big smile. He has long hair, a very thin and small frame. He almost looks like a 14 year old girl already. Wow, I found a good one! I think it is my inner desire to be 14 years old again and be a very hot teenage chick.

I struck up a conversation and he seemed very lonely. I think I found my boy.

I looked him directly in the eye and started the spell. I told him he must follow me, that I had something to show him near the theaters. Like magic he got up and followed me like a puppy dog, he is so cute. Paul has no idea his life will change forever and for the better I might add, at least I think so.

Going down a secluded hallway, I turned to him and asked him to stare into my eyes. The spell was perfect. My mind "jumped" inside this teenage boy. Then I saw my body walking away as I was talking to Paul's mind, inside his head. I was inside his body.

I started talking to him inside his head. He got all nervous looking around thinking a girl was talking to him. "There was no one around, Paul". I gave him the speech. "Paul you are now under my control. My name is Mary and I own you. I will be controlling your every movement. You will do everything I tell you and you will enjoy it", I said.

Paul sat down on the floor, ready to faint. He could not figure out who was talking to him. There was no one around him.

"Paul, this is Mary. We met in the food court. You have nothing to be afraid of. I will help you become the most beautiful teenage girl in the world. You will love being a girl when I am done with you. You have no control, so please do not fight me", I said to Paul's mind.

I finally got Paul to calm down. I had to show him I was inside him and in control. I took his shirt off and commented how flat his chest was but that would change today. He got weak again and collapsed to the floor.

After he got his composure back, I said we needed "better" clothes that would look nice on us. I heard Paul's mind say, "These clothes are just fine, I am not going."

He learned his first lesson. I was in control. We started walking down the mall hallway toward the Forever Young teenage girl's store. Paul was resisting, but he was quickly learning I was in control. He could not understand how his body was walking and he wanted to stop.

We bought the cutest teen blouse and a little purse in the Forever Young store. We went into the dressing room to try it on. I thought Paul was going to faint. He was so nervous.

Here was a teenage boy walking into the changing room with tons of cute teenage girls giggling at him for being in their store and walking into their dressing room.

Off came his boy shirt and on came the feminine top. I loved it, he did not. I heard his mind saying he wanted to take it off, but his hands could not do it. I told him to relax. I loved the pretty pink flower print blouse. "We will wear it home", I told him.

His mind asked me, "What will happen if my friends see me in this girly top"? I told him too bad. I am now a teenage girl and I will not be caught in those boy shirts. Plus we are going shopping now for more pretty cloths. We need some shape, I think a pretty pink padded bra would be perfect on us. A girl has to have a figure you know."

I knew Paul was so embarrassed while we were checking out with him in his new girly blouse and that little girly purse he was now carrying. The clerk giggled as she saw this boy wearing a girl's top and holding a purse. I love the feeling of Paul's embarrassment, I thrive on it. I am such a bad witch but having so much fun!

I told Paul we were now going to Victoria's Secret to get me some pretty pink padded bras and panties. I could feel Paul's brain trying to resist, but he quickly learned he could not fight back. We walked down the mall and girls giggled at Paul walking all alone in a girls top and carrying a purse. I know Paul tried to drop the purse but as I said, "Paul you can't drop the purse. Girls carry purses and so will you. This is your new life, so get used to it dear! I am in control of you now, relax and enjoy these pretty things we are buying you."

Paul walked in the VS, he was so nervous. I took Paul right to a sales girl and asked her to measure me for a pretty padded bra and panties.

Here I was inside a boy's body, the boy asking to be measured for a VS bra. How great is this! The poor boy was feeling so humiliated. I thought the girl was going to laugh, but she was very nice and professional. She even commented how much she liked Paul's top. I put out my arms as she measured. I thought Paul's brain was going to burn up. He was screaming inside but nothing came out. The clerk announced Paul was a 32AAA, but said we don't have any that small in the cup size. She said they do not have training bras here.

I helped by saying, out of Paul's mouth, "I would like a 32B cup padded bra with enhancers, if you have that kind of bra. Plus I would like a cute pink color if you have it." The clerk smiled and said, we have just the bra.

While the clerk was picking out his bras, I had Paul looking at all the different colorful, pretty bras and panties while she was gone. Here was a teenage boy holding up pretty bras off the rack, holding them up to himself. Actually I was doing it for him. He was so humiliated.

There were other teen girls in the shop staring at him. One teen that was right next to us commented that the bra Paul was holding up is very supportive and is very feminine. She announced she was wearing that same bra now and she asked Paul if he liked her shape.

I thought Paul was going to faint again. Both girls were giggling, teenage giggles. Here was a cute teenager girl talking about her bra, saying that he should buy the same one. I made Paul reply because I knew he would not talk otherwise.

I turned Paul's head toward the sweet little girl and said, "Yes your bra is very pretty, but I don't need all the support you need. My boobies are not as big as yours."

Paul did lose it again hearing what I said to this teenage girl. He did faint again. I had to pick him up off the floor. The two sweet girls helped Paul up. He was so humiliated! One of the girls said, "Don't worry, we know of a boy who wears a bra all the time. We think he is pretty cool and cute." Just then the clerk came back with his new bras.

She brought over a pink bra with matching panties and asked if I would like help trying them on? Of course I said yes. She led us over to the dressing room and she said to slip it on and she would check the fit. Paul looked puzzled and the clerk smiled asking if I needed help learning how to put on a bra. She asked if I ever wore a bra before.

I said for Paul, "I do not know how to put on the bra, could you help me, please?" Here was a cute clerk helping Paul hook his first bra. Paul's brain was in over-drive and I loved it.

She said she wears the same bra and asked Paul to look at her. Paul had a hard time looking until I forced him to look and smiled saying how pretty her bustline is. I then had Paul say, "I want to look just like you, so pretty." The clerk told Paul how sweet he was.

I thought Paul was going to faint with embarrassment.

She adjusted the bra and added the enhancers which really filled out the cups. The clerk smiled and said, "The bra is a perfect fit, such a cute figure you now have. It is amazing what a little padding can do for a girl."

Then to add to Paul's embarrassment, I asked the clerk (through Paul's mouth of course), if I could wear the pretty bra and panties home. The clerk was all excited and said "Yes, of course you can." She asked if I liked the fit. Paul's mouth started talking saying, "I just love the fit, I only wish I had more natural bustline. But maybe in a couple of years I will be as curvy as you."

The clerk smiled and said, "You are young, you will develop and fill out your pretty bras. Look how nice your figure looks now with your pretty blouse. You have a wonderful shape for a teenager. The boys will love your figure. I can see the delicate lace on your bra cups through your pretty blouse."

Paul looked down and saw the shadow of the bra showing through his new feminine blouse. I think Paul's brain shut down. I thought he was going to collapse right there in the dressing room.

I heard Paul saying in his mind that he could not go out in public with everyone seeing his bra through this feminine blouse. The bra really showed through his blouse. I told Paul to calm down, that is OK, girls wear pretty blouses like this and it's OK to show a little lace.

He was so humiliated, which made me so turned on. I loved this.

The clerk asked if I liked the matching panties and would I like to wear them home too. I answered for Paul, saying, "Sure I would love to wear them now, they are so soft and pretty." The clerk giggled and left the dressing room. She returned with Paul's pretty little panties, pink with flowers, very silky. She held them up saying "Aren't they cute, they match YOUR new bra". The clerk left as I helped Paul strip down and put on the soft feminine panties. I thought he was going to faint all over again.

I told Paul the pink panties don't hide his little guy, we will have to get a girdle at another store to help him. I could hear Paul thinking, "What is a girdle?" I told Paul he will learn soon enough and he will learn to love his new friend the girdle.

Paul reached for his t-shirt and boy underwear. I stopped his hand saying I would not need those clothes anymore, the clerk would dump those old boy clothes since I wanted to wear my pretty lingerie home.

I thought Paul had enough so I "walked him out". Not before Paul grabbed his t-shirt from the hook. I said to him, "Leave it, you will not need those boy clothes anymore. You're a girl now and girls don't wear boy t- shirts." Paul was all confused so I just guided him out of the dressing room.

We paid for two bras and panties and left the store. We sat down in the mall. I think he needed to regain his composure.

I had a conversation with him saying that he better get used to his new lifestyle, accept being a teenage girl. I helped him realize he was wearing a bra, as if he didn't know it. I reached inside our blouse to adjust our bra strap, like any normal girl does when her straps fall off their shoulders. I could feel his embarrassment as people were watching this boy in a pretty feminine blouse and adjusting his bra straps. I was so turned on. I told Paul he better get used to wearing a bra and pretty clothes because he will be wearing a bra and pretty panties the rest of his life now.

I told Paul the next store was for some better shoes. His sneakers were too boyish. In we walked to "Teen Heels" a girl's shoe shop. He resisted but I walked him right in asking the pretty clerk for 2" black heels. The clerk looked at Paul funny, but took Paul over to the high heel section. He tried to say no, but I was in control and got the strapy heels. They looked so sweet on his feet.

His mind asked me how he was going to walk out of the store in these heels. I said, "Don't worry your pretty head, I am in control, I will walk for you." She was right, I walked out like I was wearing heels all my life. I was amazed at how good I did. I heard that new sound, clicking of the heels as I walked. What a feminine sound! Mary told me to get used the new sound, I will be wearing high heels the rest of my life and I will love it. I saw the clerk looking at me as I left the store. How strange she must have thought. Here is a boy walking in heels and he is a pro at it. Plus he has a pretty blouse and bra on and carrying a purse. This was a strange picture.

Next I told Paul he needed a dress and pantyhose. I thought he was going to die right there thinking about wearing a dress.

I walked Paul into another teen store with tons of feminine teen dresses. I marched him right up to a clerk and asked to see some dresses. The clerk looked amused seeing Paul in a very feminine see through blouse, his bra showing and those high heels. He was almost a girl, but you knew he was a boy.

It was fun when she asked Paul his dress size. Obviously I had to answer for him. This clerk was having fun, I could tell. She showed us some very feminine dresses, very short ones. I took Paul into the dressing room to try them on. I could hear Paul saying he wouldn't wear a dress. Little did he know he would wear one of these pretty dresses home now.

Just as we were slipping into a dress the clerk opened the door. I was standing there in my bra, panties and heels. I could tell Paul was so embarrassed, he turned beet red. The clerk saw everything.

The clerk said, "Don't worry, we have many boys here trying on dresses, crossdressers. Really, it is really OK. Let's see how that dress fits."

With a big smile the clerk said that was a perfect fit, very sassy and it shows off my thin figure. Just what Paul did not want to hear. I spoke up and said we will take this dress. Can I wear this one home?

The clerk said, "You are a very care free and brave boy aren't you sweetie? Of course you can wear it home, it looks darling on you. You have such a cute figure. We also sell shapers which I think you will need for that tight fitting dress. Plus it will control that little guy down there."

Paul was screaming at me inside his head, "I can't wear this dress in public! I have boobs sticking out and the dress is way too short! What is a shaper?" But not a word was coming out of his mouth. How great is this.

At the counter I had Paul ask the clerk for pantyhose. She said of course, step right over here, we have lots.

She asked what color and texture I would like. I could tell Paul was not understanding her girly talk, his mind was out of it. So I answered for him. I said, "I love that pair and that pair, I would like three of the black sheer and two with control tops." I was having so much fun.

Mary called it a day and she was going to take me home. I thought this should be interesting, I don't have a driver's license. Mary took me into the Women's bathroom and she jumped out of my body. There she was, Mary standing there, a very beautiful woman smiling at me. She quickly said, "Paul, I am still in control of your body and mind. Now I am outside your body and will continue to make you into the beautiful girl I want. Follow me dear. I could not understand how she had control of my body still. She led me anywhere she wanted. Her voice was still in my head talking to me, controlling me. Plus now she was walking right next to me. I could not handle this.

I asked Mary what my sister will think of this. Mary said, "Don't worry your pretty head. By the time she figures out you are gone, we will be in another state and you will not look anything like you look today Paul. Remember, you can't even speak without me doing it for you. You couldn't even call your sister or friends on your cell phone."

We got to Mary's home and went to her bedroom in her very feminine house. She showed me her makeup table and said I will learn all about that tomorrow. She got me in a very silky lacy nightgown and off to bed I went.

The next couple of days Mary did everything to femininize me. She even took me to her doctor and sprayed some "stuff" in my throat. Minutes later I was sounding like a teenage little girl. Plus the doctor gave me three shots and a bottle of pills. Mary smiled and said, "Paul, you will like these pills, they will make you so so soft."

How could this be happening to me I thought? Mary popped right back saying, isn't it fun, I love changing little boys into pretty girls. You are going to be such a cute teenage girl when I am done with you.

I tried to resist but I was helpless. I tried everything to stop her from controlling me and my mind. People were giggling at me, knowing I looked like a boy, but dressing in girl's clothes and those high heels were the biggest embarrasment, clicking all the way down the hall.

I finally said to Mary, "Please could we get a wig and really make me look like a real girl? I can't stand boys calling me a sissy."

Mary knew she had broken me when I asked for a wig. She said, "Paul or now is the time to call you Paula, you are learning and becoming so submissive to my desire to making you a pretty little girl. I think you will be such a sweet little teenage girl soon.

"Paula, we will go to the beauty salon for your make over and a pretty wig tomorrow."

I asked her what she meant that my sister will not find me since we will be in another state soon. Mary smiled and said, "Paula, we will be leaving town soon and where we are going, no one will find you. Plus by the time I am done with you, you will never look like your old self, your brain will not remember you were a boy, and you will never remember your boy name. Remember, you are going to be my pretty teenage girl now, my daughter, if you are a good girl. You have no choice."

We both got ready to go shopping again. Mary was laughing as she dressed me, I could not stop her. I just let her, dressing me in my padded bra, control top pantyhose and very feminine dress plus those high heels. This almost white sweater dress was so form fitting, I could see the outline of my bra and my shape shouting I am all girl here. I could not handle having these two mounds on my chest. Plus wearing a tight bra was a consent reminder with my chest bouncing that something was different in my life, way different.

Mary heard me thinking this and she popped right in saying, "Paula you will get used to having a cute figure. A teenage girl loves her breasts and loves showing them off to the boys, you will see. You will have a very cute figure and it will only get more attractive. Enjoy your new shape, dear."

I complained about my bra and how uncomfortable it is. Mary said "Normally little girls start off with a training bra to help them learn about bras and how pretty they are. I had to start you off with a big girl's bra since you need a figure and I love big boobies. You will get used to your bra, all girls do. Some day soon, you will not feel dressed unless you have your pretty bra on supporting your new figure."

She sat me down at her makeup table and put bright red lipstick on my lips and a little makeup, just enough that everyone will know I am wearing makeup. I was looking more and more like a girl, but with no wig. I still could be a boy but had on all these girlie things.

Mary made me watch her dress. I could not believe how gorgeous she was. Her breasts were so nice and her figure was a perfect ten. She heard me thinking and said, "Paula I am glad you like my feminine figure. Soon you will look just like me, won't that be fun?"

I still could not get over Mary could hear everything I was thinking. How could I fight this?

Mary handed me a very big feminine purse, and told me to never leave the house without my pretty purse, it's what we girls do, get used to it dear! Off we went to the mall to buy more dresses and girly clothes.

In the car Mary kept telling me to keep my legs together. Girls sit with your legs together, wouldn't want a boy to look up your skirt. I could not handle it, she controlled me as my legs closed up and she said, "Paula, I will have to get you an open bottom girdle to keep your legs together girl." I thought to myself, what is an open bottom girdle? Mary popped right back in saying I would find out at the mall, we are going shopping.

I forgot she hears everything I think. I can't handle this I thought. Mary popped right in saying I will be OK and she will handle everything. She is here to help me be the prettiest teenage girl ever.

At the mall Mary had the clerk measure me for new dresses. She knew my dress size, but wanted to embarrass me more. It worked. The clerk knew I was a boy dressed in a pretty sweater dress with red lipstick on. I think the clerk was having fun with me. I think she loved dressing up boys in dresses.

The clerk popped into the dressing room and saw me with just my bra and panties. She smiled saying how nice I looked, very pretty for a young girl or boy. I was so embarrassed and Mary knew it and loved it.

"Shopping would not be complete without buying more lingerie", Mary said. Mary was "training" me in the girly world. She came right out and I said to the bra clerk "Miss, I have inserts in my bra now, I am sorry to say I have no breasts yet." This coming out of my mouth made me so embarrassed again. How could a boy say this? Mary laughed and said, get used to it dear.

I was so embarrassed as the clerk said of course dear, you will develop, don't worry you pretty little head. The clerk looked at Mary and said, "Mom what size bra would you like for your daughter to be?" Mary said, "I would like a underwired C cup bra, that would be very nice, don't you think?" the clerk said that would be lovely and giggled as she skipped out to find the C cup breast enhancers with a pretty underwired new bra.

While the clerk was gone, Mary told me how proud she was of me. I was nearly as embarrassed as yesterday and that I might be getting the hang of buying lingerie. I told Mary I would never get used to buying or wearing this 'stuff'! Mary laughed and said I was doing a good job handling all the femininity.

The clerk came back with four different pink padded bras and panties. Plus she had little panty girdle.

I spoke up saying I would not need those girdles. Just then Mary spoke up for me saying "On second thought, yes I think I would like those. I have a small figure problem down here and I need to control that 'little guy', if you know what I mean."

I could not handle what I just said to this clerk. I took the bras and girdle into the dressing room as Mary led me.

Mary told the clerk we also need to try on an open bottom girdle and she wanted the girdle to be very tight. Wow, what did that mean I thought? Mary looked at me saying, you will find out dear.

Mary made me try on an open bottom girdle. Wow, this was tight, I could hardly move. Saw Mary's big smile and I knew this is what she wanted for me. I could hardly move, but Mary was pleased and told the clerk it was perfect for my growing figure. Mary told the clerk I would wear the pretty girdle home.

I looked at Mary with displeasure saying, "This bra is way too big and pointed, too much shape." Mary said, "Oh dear, get used to your C cup shape. They are bigger than the B cup figure you had. You are growing up to be a big girl. You will love it. Plus this t-shirt bra has lots more shape, almost pointed to give you a very cute bustline. Your underwire cups will hold your new bigger forms better too."

I looked at Mary asking what an underwire bra is. Mary giggled and explained by showing me the wires under the cups and how they will hold my developing figure and will give my budding breasts a beautiful teen shape.

I knew I could not fight this new size bra or tight girdle. Mary popped into my mind saying, "Good girl, you are learning to accept your new way of life, daughter."

We or should I say, bought more bras, shapers, slips. Plus we bought a garter belt and nylons, camisoles and babydoll nighties.

I asked Mary what this was as I held up the pink lacey garter belt. Mary said, "Oh dear you will find out, they will hold up your nylons, it is so sweet, you will love it."

Mary made me carry the Victoria's Secret pink bags, another sign of my femininity as we walked down the mall. I couldn't handle walking in the open girdle, taking such small steps. Mary giggled and said the girdle was working just fine, it gave me such a feminine demeanor, a nice feminine wiggle.

I was getting so tired of shopping, I was not used to all this shopping plus the emotion and embarrassment. Mary knew this and slowed down but told me I better get used to the shopping and the high heels. I will be wearing them the rest of my life, she said.

I was getting used to the giggles from other girls in the mall and boys calling me a sissy. Mary tried to tell me its OK, part of my training. I got so stressed I started crying. Mary said she was happy with my emotions and said that is just what teenage girls do when so embarrassed. I was doing very well.

At lunch I asked her again if I could get a wig today and that it might make me look like a real girl. Mary said, "Paula, we are going tomorrow to the hair salon and if you are a good girl today I might buy you a wig. I as so proud of you thinking you need a wig. My spell is working and you are accepting your new life."

Our lunch conversation was all girly. She complimented me on my pretty dress and figure. She really likes my bigger C cup breasts. I thought it is a little big for a teenager but she wanted to give me the full experience of being a shapely girl early. I would attract much attention with my cute figure, she said.

I knew I was in no position to fight her on my new "look". Mary smiled and said, "Yes, Paula you are right you are in no position to fight me. Isn't this fun dear? You are going to me such a cute daughter of mine, I am so excited!"

We went back to that Forever Young girl's store. Mary had me try on this skimpy little top with very thin spaghetti shoulder straps. I looked at her saying, "everyone will see my bras straps with this top. I can't wear this in public." Mary smiled and said, "Paula teenage girls love showing off their pretty lingerie, their pretty thin bra straps. It is OK, all the girls do it. You need to start looking at how the teenage girls dress. This feminine look will be very cute, you have such cute small shoulders and the straps will look so dainty, so feminine".

I thought to myself knowing she will hear me, but I did not care. I thought, I don't want to look feminine, I don't want to wear a bra and even more so, I do not want to show my bra straps to boys.

Mary held up some lacy top calling it a camisole, telling me I can wear this too and the lacy straps might hide my bra straps. I did not think so, it would just draw more attention to them, so girly. Mary giggled and said I will look so cute in this top and outfit.

Mary felt my embarrassment so she made me wear the skimpy top now and we bought some short shorts to go with the top. Wow, my legs looked so long with those high heels and the short shorts. I told her I did want to wear this outfit home, but guess what, she said I had to. I had to experience the fun.

I still did not have a wig on, so it was real questionable if I was a boy or a girl. I did not want to walk in public in the skimpy outfit, but I was, I had no choice.

After stopping at more stores buying lots more feminine clothes and makeup we headed home. I tried to walk an opposite way to get away from Mary, but she controlled me and made me turn and walk right with her. How could a person have such control over someone else? I was quickly losing my self-control or desire to beat her.

I could not get over the difference in wearing a girdle and having C cup breasts. My breasts moved, with such a feminine bounce. Their movement makes me know each step I take that I have breasts and they are very big breasts. Plus I thought all the teen boys were looking at my breasts, so embarrassing. I was not used to this weight on my chest and all this boy attraction.

Mary popped in saying, "Isn't it nice Paula having such a full shapely figure dear at your young age? Not many girls your age are so well developed. Be proud of your figure, dear. Yes, the boys do like your figure, get used to the stares, the boys will love your new figure, you will see. There is more to come. Wait until we get you your very own swim bikini."

She looked down at me saying, "I was right, I was losing and she was so proud of me for understanding her control".

Mary commented how well I was doing sitting like a proper young lady. She thought my open bottom girdle was helping me control my feminine ways. Now my legs were together, closed. The girdle would not let me open my legs if I tried. What control, I thought. Mary smiled and said I was learning. She hears everything I think.

She told me at home I should go put my new clothes away and come down to start dinner.

When back in my room I slipped off my high heels. Wow, Mary told me to put them back on immediately. How did she know I took them off? She told me in my mind that she is in total control of my every movement and to put my heels back on and freshen my makeup and get down here for a talk.

Once again another example of how she controls me in every minute of my new life. I did as she told me. I knew if I didn't do what she asked, she would just do it for me.

I put lipstick on and looked in the mirror thinking how my life has changed so much in 48 hours. I couldn't believe I was putting on makeup, me a boy, what is wrong with this picture? As I combed my hair, still a boy's hair cut, I knew there was no escaping Mary's control. I was falling into her trap and accepting my new life. How strange.

Just then Mary popped into my head saying, "Paula you are learning sweetie. You are all mine Paula, so just resign yourself that we have a fun life together now as my daughter."

I went downstairs, yes in my heels. Mary was starting dinner and she brought me into the kitchen to help. She told me I better get used to cooking and new chores around the house, I would be doing much more.

Mary took my hand and led me over to the table. She looked me in the face, gave me two pills and water, and told me to take the pills. She wanted me to take them of my own free will. She was not going to make me take the pills?

She told me the pills were to help my girlish figure and demeanor into my new life of femininity. She wanted me to take them on my own to show my acceptance of my new life.

Wow, how could I do this, it would clearly show I was "broken" and accepted my new role as a girl. Mary looked at me and I could tell if I didn't take the pills, she would then force me to take them.

I was stuck between a rock and a hard place. I knew she was hearing my thoughts as I was trying to decide what to do. This was the big test.

I started crying. Mary said, "Paula, it is OK, you have done so well, as a sissy so far and you will be the sweetest little girl as you develop. I will be right with you the rest of your life. I really want you as my new daughter. But I really would like you to want it yourself.

I knew I had no choice. As Mary held me with such warmth, a warm soft feeling came over me. She was making me feel so good, so calm. I was beginning to like this new feeling. I looked at the pink pills in my hand and knew this was the beginning of a new feminine life or the end of being a boy. I took the pills of my own free will. Knowing this was the sign of acceptance Mary smiled and said, "I love you Paula, we will be so happy with me the rest of our life as my daughter."

Mary was so happy, she hugged me and kissed my cheeks. She wouldn't let me go. She kept saying I was going to be so happy as my daughter.

I looked at her saying out loud, "Mom, I am all yours, please help me become the prettiest daughter you want me to be." I could not believe I said that, but for some reason I felt really good about the idea of being her daughter.

Mary had woven a web around me with her controlling my every move. I was going to be her daughter. I knew she had me and I was helpless. Plus I was feeling good about being her daughter. Why? Maybe that medicine the doctor gave me is working on my brain.

Mary was a changed person that night as was I. I was so submissive it seemed. We had so much fun trying on my new outfits in my girly bedroom. The nightgown and matching panties were the best. Wow, so feminine and yes, she still made me wear those high heels. She showed me more makeup ideas and said tomorrow at the salon I would learn lots more. Plus she said I would absolutely love my new wig, a very pretty hairstyle she has picked out for me.

I told her I was still nervous that boys would see me as a boy. Mary smiled and said, "Paula when Betty is done with you tomorrow at the salon, everyone will know you as a beautiful cute teenage girl. No one will ever think of you as a boy again, trust me I have done this before."

I started crying again, thinking what is happening to me. Mary hugged me. She heard everything I was thinking, telling me all will be OK and gave me another pill to relax me. I really like those pills. They made me relax and it was easier to listen the Mary's plan for me.

I was still nervous all this was happening way too fast. Mary sensed my emotions and gave me another pill saying this will help me calm down. Boy did it! I was so calm and submissive I was a different person.

As I was changing into my skimpy babydoll outfit, Mary dragged me into the bathroom to teach me how to shave my legs. What? Shave my legs I thought. "Yes dear, girls have to have pretty legs and no time like the present to get pretty. Let me show you what you will do often as a pretty girl. You do want pretty legs, right dear?"

So I learned another feminine task. Mary said, wait until you put on your stockings, your legs will feel so so soft and attractive dear. I thought to myself, Wow, now I will have pretty attractive legs and be showing them off, to whom? Mary of course heard me think this and smiled saying, "Paula, of course all the boys will be looking at your pretty legs, right dear?"

I must admit after all the creams she rubbed on my legs, my legs felt very good, very soft. Mary got all excited see my pretty legs she insisted I try on my new VS garter belt and nylons.

This was another real experience. Learning to wrap this lacy belt and hooking the stockings was another time consuming girly task I thought I would be doing each morning. Mary similed and said, "Yes you will have fun wearing your new garter belt each day, dear."

Mary told me teenage girls normally don't wear garter belts. They are an old fashioned feminine delight. But she loves them and will make me wear them anyhow.

She had me put my heels on and I strutted the room. Wow, did the stockings feel good. There I was walking in heels, nylons, garter belt, girdle, and padded bra with my breast enhancers. I really looked different and felt way different, for sure. I looked in the full-length mirror, I liked what I saw and Mary saw my pleasure. She was happy.

Mary called it a night and I quickly fell asleep. And yes, with my breast enhances inside my cupped babydoll nightgown. I tried taking my breast enhances out of my bra. Mary spoke right up saying tomorrow we will glue them to your pretty body. Girls can't just take off their breasts when they want to, dear. You will have breasts for life, all part of being a girl, dear.

The next day came fast, Mary had all my feminine clothes out for me in the morning. My pink padded bra and matching panties and that tight open girdle. I did not like the girdle nor the bra but knew I had to wear them, she will make me.

She watched as I slipped on and hooked my bra. She smiled saying, "Paula you are getting so good at putting my your bra dear." I heard that word, "my bra" and I got nervous and she knew it and loved it. I forgot to put my enhancers in my bra and she quickly reminded me to insert them to fill out my pretty cups. I hesitated, but she controlled my arms and inserted them for me. Wow, I am always amazed at how the enhancers project my bustline. She heard me think this and said, "Yes they do give you a sweet figure dear. Don't you just love them?"

Paula I will let you in on a little secret. In a couple of months we will go to the doctors where she will give you a small operation to give you beautiful breasts of your own. You will love your new breasts as they will feel like real boobies and your nipples will be very sensitive. If you are a good girl I might make your bustline bigger. Wouldn't you like that dear?

I just looked at her and she knew I was not excited about having new breasts and having them bigger was not something I was looking forward to. Mary said don't worry about it now, that is a ways off, but you will beg me for your new sensitive breasts, you watch.

She handed me my top and mini skirt. Slipping on the top there were little straps on my shoulder along with my bra straps. The she handed me another top. I was confused, two tops. She heard me thinking this and popped in to help me understand. "Paula, this is called a layered look. You have a pretty white stretch top and a pink stretch top too. Isn't your bustline pretty with this new look dear?"

"Mary, I can't wear this, my bra straps are showing. That is not good, right?" "Paula, you are a teenage girl, young and flirty. This is the young look, showing off your pretty lingerie is OK. All the teen girls do it and it looks sweet and pretty, don't you think?"

Wow, I thought, showing off my underwear, showing off my bra straps is just not right. Here I am, I have a boy's head, but everything else is so girly.

Mary giggled saying, "Isn't is so sweet Paula? I love your emotion and all your embarrassment of looking like a boy and wearing flirty girly fashions. You will get used to having your bra straps showing. It's fun, you will love the look and attention from teen boys."

Before I knew it I was sitting in the beauty salon talking up a storm, girly talk with Betty. Betty just loved my new look and the mini-skirt she said will be perfect for my new life. She loved my top, thought I looked so sweet. She said I looked so girly.

All the warm fuzzy words were all new to me. What was happening, was I enjoying all the pampering and attention.

Betty fitted me first with a very full, long beautiful wig. Wow, looking in the mirror, I was now all girl. Who was that boy in the mirror? Was I liking this look? Why I thought??? Mary gave me another one of the "relaxing pills", maybe that is keeping me relaxed while these girls work their magic on my body.

I was there in Betty salon for more that five hours. I was so pampered, so relaxed I didn't want to leave. Between the nail polish, foot manicure, full makeup plus pierced earrings, I was all set to make my walk down the street as a new girl.

I looked in the mirror with Mary, we both were blown away. I could not believe it was me standing there. My makeup, hair, my whole demeanor was "all girl". I got such a warm excited feeling, I thought I was going to faint. Mary was hugging me saying how beautiful I looked and what a cute girl I was going to make.

This girl in the mirror had long blond hair, perfect in every sense, makeup accented every feature of my face, big dangling feminine earrings that shouted all girl and of course my figure was on display. I could see my bra, and the bra straps out there for everyone to see, saying all girl here. Every image was so feminine. It made me so nervous, but Mary assured I was doing just fine.

I got so weak I had to sit down. I looked at Mary and told her I could not do this. I know nothing about being a girl and it feels so strange.

Mary giggled and said, "Paula, you have no choice, you are a girl now, you are doing beautifully. I will help you every step of the way, sweetie."

Betty came over with my purse and said, "Paula you are all girl now, enjoy your new life. You are a beautiful girl with my help." She told me to stop crying my makeup would get all messed up. Little did I know anything about that.

Mary knew what she was doing. There I was standing in the mirror, perfect makeup, long gorgeous hair, tight fitting two tops showing off my pretty bra straps, saying all girl here and a very short skirt. Of course I had on nylons and my high heels.

With a big smile, Mary grabbed my pretty hand and said, "Let go show the world my new daughter". Off we went down the street. Little steps of course in my girdle and heels. Mary was so excited. She told me to swing my pretty hips and smile. I did neither, so she controlled me and did it for me.

She told me our next shopping spot will be for jewelry and pretty earrings for my new look. She dragged me into a very nice jewelry shop, I was not with it. She knew she had to control my every move and she did.

We got me pretty rings, earrings, necklace, pins. I never knew there was so much for girls to wear, but I was learning.

We stopped for dinner. Mary explained that we would be moving in couple of days to our new home. I asked where, but she would not tell me. She did not want me to find my sister. I knew I was getting in deeper and deeper. She gave me another pill and told me to relax, everything would be just fine.

Back home I sat in front of the mirror staring at this beautiful teenage girl. What was happening to me? I wanted to kiss me I was so cute! Mary was over me with a big smile, saying, "Yes, Paula your are beautiful, I am so proud of my creation. I love doing this to boys and I know soon you will love it too."

It was so strange to hear her talking to me like I was a girl. I liked all the attention, how strange.

She was now going to teach me how to take off my makeup. I thought this was too much work. Mary giggled and said, I would get used to all the new girly things we do and someday I would love all the "things" us girls do to be pretty.

It was really strange, I could sleep and shower with my new wig on. Mary said I would never take it off, not allowing me to even to look like a boy anymore.

The next day we went shopping all over again. I asked her what now. Mary giggled saying, "Paula, we could shop every day and not be done. It is so much fun."

We went for a bathing suit, bikini no less. I said how will I fill out my top, wouldn't my enhancers show. Mary smiled and said, "Don't worry your pretty little head. I have a surprise for you and you will fill out your bras and this bikini so well, you will think you have real breasts".

What was she thinking? Plus a strange thought came over me, I was liking what she was saying, filling out my bras? I must really be in her control, I thought. Mary popped into my head saying, "Yes Paula you are learning, dear".

We went back to Forever Young store and bought all these teen clothes. Girly teen clothes that show off my girly figure. All these little tops, see-through, tight, wow, they will show off my figure I thought. Mary smiled and said, "Yes they will Paula." I have to remember, I can't think these girly thoughts, she hears me all time. Mary popped right in saying, "Now you are learning dear, see how easy it is. I will help you every step of the way into your new life."

After the mall, Mary said we had to stop once more at the doctors. I need one more booster shot for my girly development.

I asked her what a booster shot is. She told me this last shot is a follow up to my shot I got the other day. This last shot will "seal the deal", as she says for my new life in femininity. I got real nervous hearing this, but I knew that there was not much I could do.

In the doctors office the nurse were amazed at my girly demeanor. They thought my hair do and makeup was so pretty and I look just like a cute teenage girl. They gave me another shot, more pills and they sprayed for my voice. I tried to resist but Mary pushed me into taking it all like a sweet little girl.

I couldn't believe my mouth when I said to the nurse, "could I have two of those shots to make more of a girl?" The nurse looked at me with such a sweet happy face and said, "Dear I would love to, but two would be too many. Trust me, this one last shot will make you all the girl you ever wanted to be."

I just smiled, I knew these nurses were happy to turn me into the prettiest girl possible. One nurse told me how much she liked my Victoria's Secret bra. That she was wearing the same bra and just loves hers. I could not talk until Mary helped me engage in conversation with the nurse. Mary spoke through my mouth, so humiliating for me saying, "Yes don't you just love the way this pretty bras gives us such a pretty shapely figure. I just love the simple support it gives me. Plus I love the padding for the extra shape it gives my bustline."

I almost died hearing what Mary was saying for me. Just then Mary said to me privately, "Paula that is how you have to talk now. You are a girl and girls like to talk about their pretty things."

The nurse was so pleased with my conversation. She looked at Mary saying, "I think your new daughter will do just fine Mary. She is going to be such a pretty feminine little girl."

I wanted to get out of there so bad. I thought I was going to faint all over again. Mary sensed my trouble and ended the conversation as we left the office. She thanked the doctor and nurses saying she couldn't have transformed her daughter without their help!

The nurse giggled and said it was their pleasure and off we went my high heels clicking down the hall, sounding like I was all girl for sure!

Out in the car I asked Mary what this booster shot will do. She told me over the next couple of days I will lose all remembrance of my boy self. It will give me great enjoyment of my femininity and acceptance of my new life. I have taken the final turn into femininity. She was so excited for me and her. Mary thought I was adjusting so well to being her daughter.

I thought to myself that I was done, I could not fight back now. Mary smiled and said, "Yes Paula, you are all my daughter now and in couple of days that is all you will remember, dear, be happy my pretty daughter."

We got home and Mary told me to pack my suit case, that tomorrow we will be leaving town and never coming back.

I got scared and Mary knew it. She hugged me saying everything will be OK dear. Mommy will take care of me!

She handed me two pills telling me to take now. I told her I did not want to take them, they made me too relaxed and to submissive. She gave me that look, like I might as well take the pills, I am in control here "young lady"! I took the pills with a mad face as she told me to go pack my clothes.

The rest of the evening I was putty in her hands. We packed up our clothes, we loaded the car. I was nervous leaving town. The medicine was working because I could not remember my sister's name, but knew I had a sister. Mary smiled at me saying how nice the medicine is working, soon I will not remember any of my past.

Next morning came fast. I did my normal girly morning routine beauty treatment at her control. Makeup was perfect and my hair we just right. We were in casual clothes, but I was still in high heels and tight clothes to show off my figure. No one could tell I was a boy.

I started crying as we drove off. I knew this was the end for me. How could I be walking the mall a couple of days ago as a teen boy and now be in a car driving away as a cute teen girl??? I was giving up, my mind was turning fast and Mary knew it. She was so happy, singing and saying what a wonderful day it is.

We drove for hours, stopped at a hotel and started all over again driving another full day. I no idea where I was. I was scared.

We pulled into a beautiful home in a very nice neighborhood where the homes were mansions. While we were getting out of the car two gorgeous women came running up to Mary and all gave each other huge hugs. Wow, who were these beautiful women? I had a feeling I would find out.

Mary introduced them as our new roommates, Cathy and Lisa. They were so excited to see us. They gave me a big hug too. I think they knew what was going on, but there was no mention of my former life. Like wow, the boy really looks pretty. None of that, just treated like one of the girls.

We all went inside as Lisa was hugging me so much I could not handle walking. She loved my outfit and thought my makeup was so hot.

The house was huge and very feminine. We all sat around talking and I heard that this was my new home. I thought with these two women?

Just then all three of them talked to me in my mind. "Yes, dear, we will be your new mommies, all of us and we will all have such fun raising our new teenage girl. Won't this be fun Paula?"

Oh, no Lisa and Cathy are witches too. They all will control my every move. They all smiled as all three said together, "Yes dear" with big smiles.

I knew right then I was doomed. Done for my new life.

Cathy grabbed my hand and said "Let's go see your new room Paula. You wll just love the new room decorated just for you."

Well, the room was huge and all girly. Gorgeous covered girly bed set, makeup table and a huge walk in closet. Cathy said, "Paula you will just love your new closet for all your pretty clothes we will shop for this week. Wouldn't you just love this, sweetie?"

I was weak in the knees hearing all this. Cathy thought I was going to faint and suggested I rest before we go out shopping. I knew what that meant, more girly clothes and parading me around like their little teenage beauty queen.

After my little nap, Mary was waking me showing me a new dress, saying how beautiful this new dress was and I had to put it on to go shopping. The dress was all lace, pink and white, very figure showing, of course. Not sure why but Mary was all excited about getting me moving and going shopping.

As Mary was helping me take off my clothes, Cathy popped in the bedroom. Her eyes popped with a big grin on her face. She told me how pretty my figure was developing and how cute I looked in my bra and girdle. Both women helped me refresh my makeup. Just hovering all over me like a good mommy would do for their daughter.

Cathy commented and asked what size bra I was wearing since she thought I was very busty for a teenage girl. Mary looked at me saying, "Paula, you know your bra size, sweetie. Don't be bashful dear, tell Aunt Cathy. It's OK we are all girls here".

Cathy gave me a kiss on the cheek saying it was OK if I didn't want to talk about such girly things. Mary took control and made me speak. Out of my mouth Mary spoke for me, "Mommy, I am still developing and I hope to develop a beautiful larger bustline soon. Now I am a 36C. Do you think that is OK for me?"

Cathy hugged me with a huge smile and said, "Paula, your are priceless, so cute and yes, you have a very pretty figure. You are perfect and yes, I would like to see you develop even more. Well developed boobs are very important for us girls, you know!"

For some reason her talking about my figure did not stress me out like in the past. Mary heard me thinking this (I forgot she hears everything I think in my head) and said, "Paula you are learning not to fight your new life as a pretty teenage girl. You are my daughter now and you have no control over your pretty body."

The girls got me into my new dress. Wow, it was so feminine, so tight. I asked how I was going to even walk in this tight dress. The girls laughed saying, "You will learn dear, this is why you have us. We will teach you everything you need to know about being a sweet little girl. You are in good hands with us dear."

Yes, Mary slipped on my high heels, gave me a purse, and dragged me out the door to shop. I asked her why I had to wear high heels all the time. Cathy smiled saying, "Paula your heels help you swing your hips, and makes you understand you are a pretty girl. Plus every step make you think about your new position in life and hearing the clicking sends you a message of being all girl. I think it is working, look at yourself."

Off we went, Cathy, Mary and I to the mall. I heard the clicking on the mall floor of my heels. Cathy was right, the clicking of my heels mesmerized my thinking, sent a clear massage to my brain that I was in another world, a very feminine world at that. Cathy and Mary knew what I was thinking and they loved it. They even commented how well I was doing in my heels and that I was being brainwashed every step of the way into my new life.

I think they were right. I was getting very good at walking and accepting this new way of walking, short step and all.

I was noticing how the teenage boys were looking at me, like they were drooling over me. I was confused until Mary popped in saying, "Paula, you will get used to the boys 'drooling' over you. You are a very pretty teenage girl and they know it. You will appreciate the looks and desire the boys have soon. Every girl wants the attention of the boys, that is what we girls live for. Enjoy their attention Paula, this is your new life."

I am not sure why Mary put me in this tight dress. My chest is swaying all over, really bouncing. I think the boys eyes are glued to my chest bouncing all over. Just then Mary smiled and said, "Paula you are learning quickly. I gave you a very pretty figure, one that will get the boys excited. Isn't it fun to have their attention?"

As I was walking my hand reached up and adjusted my bra straps, lifting my bustline, causing even more attention to my chest. I learned the boys would lock their eyes on my every move. I thought this might be interesting. Then I caught myself thinking, did I really say that? Mary popped in saying, Paula, yes you did and you are appreciating being a cute teenage girl and learning how to drive the boys crazy".

We shopped all day for more dresses, makeup, bathing suits. I was so tired and the ladies knew it. They loved dressing me in all the feminine clothes, taking me from store to store.

Our next stop was the beauty salon as Mary said, another lesson on how to make me more beautiful. I was more relaxed now in the salon since I really looked like a girl with my wig and hourglass figure. Everyone there accepted me as a teenage girl.

Days and weeks pased. Mary was right, the drugs and training was working on my brain fast. It seems now I accept myself as a teenage girl, not remembering any of my boyish past. Mary keeps telling me she has been my mommy forever. I am accepting this and loving being a girl.

Mommy and I seem to go the doctor a lot. This last visit I was confused since she told me these two shots will be my last and will make my life complete. What did she mean by complete? Mary was so excited and with a big smile and a hug she said, "Paula, I am so proud of my little girl and so excited to have a daughter for the rest of my life." What does than mean, I thought I was always her daughter. Just then the nurse told me to lift my dress and pull down my girdle for my final shots.

As normal I did what I was told and offered my body for the two final shots with mixed emotions. I could not fight it but I seemed to want the shots. I guess I am now complete!

Mary saying, "Yes, Paula, you are now my complete girl, no turning back sweetie", as she hugged and kissed me.

The End.

up
169 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

A Witch Jumped into my Body

This witch is a dominatrix of the worst sort. Why is she so mean to boys?

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Very sensual descriptions

Very sensual descriptions regarding his transformation. I almost felt as if it were happening to me. Nicely done!

Thanks!!!

Ginger,

Thanks for your thoughts. I think I write for myself, hoping it's me and really getting INTO the story line. Posting a new story today 1/22/2011, "My Wife Made Me Do It"... another fun one....dreams....
Terry

story

wow good story, if its true can u tell Mary to do that to me lol

sorry

I hit tube ignore list for you by mistake please disregard that

a eitch jumped into my body

Oh wow this is such a great story i almost had something. like this happen to me when I was a teen age but I have always wished it had happened when I was three four and or five i saw the little girls in their finery cute pretty dresses skirts and I wad just so very envious i wanted to become one of them and then to be all girly and feminine I wanted to be a cute pretty little girly forever and I still want this