The Samantha Project - Chapter 41 - 45

Printer-friendly version

An epic story of power, money, politics, deceit and love. Lisa takes her sexy boy to Paris where he finally learns the truth — all of it.

Femdom, crossdressing, hair and hair salon, corseting, heels, appliances attached, sex, illustrations.

The Samantha Project by G. L. Hudson
CHAPTER 41

The girls had to get up early Monday morning. They were flying up to New York with Aunt Michelle and she always left at 7:30. She wanted to be in her Manhattan office by 10:00. Since they flew out of Dulles, they had to leave the house by 6:30. At least they didn’t have to go through the usual airport disaster that ordinary citizens have to endure. Chas drove them to their private hangar and they walked right on to their jet. Chas loaded their luggage and in no time at all they were in the air while the poor public was still standing in ticket and security check-in lines in the main terminal.

Being rich did have its benefits, Sam decided. He liked it. He liked everything there was about having money and power. He liked chauffeurs, and private jets and pilots, and one hundred foot yachts and thousand acre farms with horses, and maids and gardeners, and antique sport cars. But what he really liked, what made all of this even better, was his feminization. Yes Sam liked his female lifestyle. He enjoyed all those trips and all that time in the beauty salon. He enjoyed being pampered and made beautiful and pretty. He enjoyed having his legs waxed and his face lased (well the idea but not the actual process), and he liked his facial peel and his hair permanent and manicures and pedicures and all the girl talk. He wanted to be a pretty girl and he wanted to wear expensive dresses and million dollar earrings and high heels and have breasts held and caressed by snug under-wire brassieres. He enjoyed modeling wedding dresses and swim suits and dressing Goth, and equestrian and especially wearing sexy red dresses. Sam loved red dresses with butterfly backs.

But most of all, Sam loved Lisa. How in the world was Sam so lucky as to find Lisa and fall into such a wonderful relationship? And what in the world did she see in him? He certainly wasn’t a sexy macho guy. He was barely a guy! He was more girl than boy. His skin was soft and hairless, his face smooth and soft, his waist tightly constricted like a girl’s, his fake breasts were as big as any girl’s, his hair curly and a striking auburn color, and his voice was becoming more and more feminine everyday. He wasn’t even an effeminate boy. He was way beyond that.

Why did she love him? What in the world did she possibly see in him? He wasn’t rich, or cultured or connected or anything. The only thing he was, was Samantha. And as it turned out, that is all Lisa wanted. She wanted a beautiful Samantha, and an intelligent Samantha and an obedient Samantha. Lisa had what she wanted … And so did Sam.

Sam was thinking more and more about Samantha and Lisa. If Lisa wanted a demure submissive Samantha, he might be able to live with that. Lot’s of girls were satisfied being taken care of by a rich husband. The job wasn’t exactly difficult. Samantha could do it the other way around. Yeah, maybe he could do that.

In New York they caught a limo with Miss Michelle and drove in to Jeff’s condo. The girls dropped off their luggage, and went straight out shopping. Well almost; they stopped and had a bagel and orange juice first. Then they went to the boutiques and department stores and began looking for fun. Shopping was fun. They could buy anything they wanted and nothing was off limits. If Sam found a one hundred thousand dollar fur coat he could purchase it right smack dab in the middle of summer without anyone blinking an eye. (No he didn’t buy a fur coat, but the point is made).

And dear reader, you may be one of those people that also thinks shopping is fun, but you have never been treated like Lisa and Sam. People hold your wraps and bring you food and drink (in a clothing store!) and bring in seamstresses and call people on the phone and get you anything — ANYTHING — you want. They dye shoes and purses and deliver everything to your door. You don’t even carry your packages out of the store. You leave and go to the next store and begin shopping again.

And you never have to look at your checkbook or think about a bill. You don’t even know when the end of the month is! It doesn’t matter. And if you’re not sure about buying something, you buy it anyway. You can give it to a niece or sister if you don’t like it. You don’t take it back, you don’t even think twice about it.

Rich and beautiful and in love to a beautiful jeune fille (French for silly filly) is a wonderful lifestyle. Both Lisa and Sam couldn’t have been happier. Power shopping for days on end, dining at 3 star restaurants, Broadway shows and a bit of clubbing in the evening. The next morning, sleeping in and cuddling with her lover, having sex and a late brunch before venturing out to the salon or jewelry store or milliner. Yes, they bought hats. Big wide brim hats, sexy little hats and even a hat with a veil (awesome with a mini dress, super luscious red lipstick and an attitude in a Parisian nightclub). It was like a fairy tale, only there was no dashing young Prince. Instead there were two Princesses.
image130_0.jpg

image131_0.jpg

image132_0.jpg

And of course there was sex. By mid week Lisa’s period was history and the deux jeune filles were constantly in each other arms and panties. Every night started the same way; with Sam between Lisa’s legs and in her erogenous zone. Sam would tease and touch and kiss and caress and lick and smell and satisfy his Princess with the best oral sex he could possibly provide. Slow, insistent stimulation building to awesome explosions of hips, orgasms, screams and Exorcist imitations. Lisa was not shy about announcing her orgasm and expressing her satisfaction.

And in return, Lisa was full of ideas for sex positions as they tried different ideas each night. One night Sam was on his back with his pride pointing the way to heaven. Lisa squatted over Sam while facing towards his pretty red toe nails. She gently lowered herself and took Sam’s throbbing penis into her, squeezing and bucking. She found his balls in front of her and she gently caressed and tickled them while she searched for the best position to please herself. And when she was ready, she rode Sam like an unbroken stallion — or maybe filly is more appropriate. Or maybe she-filly. For as beautiful and pretty and feminine as Sam was, in bed he still had the one boy attachment that Lisa so desired. She was in love with both Sam and his petite penis. Maybe it wasn’t the biggest around, but while in command of his masculine tool, Lisa could make it work to her advantage.

And the next night started like the night before, with Sam orally taking Lisa to nirvana while not smearing or even nicking his lipstick. Tender and soft was the ticket. And then a new sex position for Lisa to introduce. It wasn’t the most satisfying position they tried, but it was the most fun; full of giggles and fun. With Sam standing next to the bed and facing out, Lisa wrapped her arms around Sam’s neck, and using the bed as a stepping stool attempted to couple with him while wrapping her legs around his waist. Sam grabbed her by the buttocks and tried to guide and hold her. Twice they fell over backwards onto the bed, laughing and giggling and kissing.

On the third attempt they were successful. Sam was standing, Lisa’s legs were wrapped around his waist and Sam was inside Lisa. “You can stand or sit, Samantha.”

“Is standing ok for you?”

“Sure. How about you?”

“It’s a little difficult for me to contribute. If I try I might fall backwards.”

“Then sit … slowly. Give me time to adjust as you sit.”

With Sam sitting on the edge of the bed, Lisa in his lap with her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist they made love. Sam was in position to take one of her beautiful nipples in his mouth and tongue and suck it while she did her best to fuck him. Like I said dear reader, it wasn’t their favorite position, but it was fun!

And the following night was replay night. Get out the tivo and one of those old-fashioned VCRs. Sam was laying backwards over the side of the bed with his pony tail dusting the floor, almost begging for mercy as Lisa bent so far backwards she almost broke poor Sam’s penis. But my god they both loved it!

One morning they tried a chair. With Sam sitting, Lisa sat on his lap while facing him. It was an easy position but it didn’t allow Lisa nearly the latitude she usually enjoyed in satisfying herself. So she tried some gymnastics, bending over backwards while Sam held her hands. That was much more interesting, and once again Sam had to beg for mercy while Lisa squealed like a little school girl.

“Squeal,” Lisa commanded Sam.

“I don’t think I can. My voice won’t go high enough.”

“Squeal Samantha or I’ll let go of you and break your love stick off at the base,” she threatened.

Sam laughed and then tried his best imitation of a Lisa scream. It was pretty pathetic. “Don’t worry my silly filly. You will get plenty of practice on your voice. We’ll get you screaming in no time.”

“I can hardly wait,” Sam responded.

“In French too.”

“Woo hoo!” and he pulled her up to his lips for a French kiss.

Friday morning they had their passionate tryst then shared a bath together. They blew bubbles at one another and tried to tickle each other’s private parts with their toes. Lisa asked Sam to apply her makeup and in turn she made up Sam. It took too much time, but time they had. They didn’t have to be to their salon appointment until 2 in the afternoon.

They packed their newly acquired trophies and rode the limo to their waiting jet at Islip. At Dulles, Chas picked them up and took them straight to the office. They were a few minutes early for their appointment, so Maggie sent Sam to the doctor.

“Why?”

“To make sure you have enough iron to survive Paris,” she answered.

“I know what the bitch is going to do and I hate it,” he muttered. He walked to the elevator and typed in sexygirl, rode it down to the fourth floor and went to see his tormentor.

Sam was in one of those stupid paper robes when Dr. Ratchet arrived. “I hear you are going to Paris,” she said.

“Yep.” Sam wasn’t going to do anything to encourage a conversation with his inquisitor.

The doctor was all business, as she handed Sam a bottle, lubed up her finger and shoved it up Sam’s asshole. It took twice as long as normal to bring Sam to ejaculation, and then she only got half as much semen as usual. “Have you been busy lately?” she asked with a grin.

Sam refused to dignify her comment with an answer.

“Samantha, are your breast forms glued on?”

“Uhh no.”

“Then would you please drop your robe and remove your bra please?”

“Oh oh,” Sam thought. “Now what is the bitch up to?” Sam did as he was told, and now he was sitting on her torture table wearing nothing but his lipstick and makeup.

The doctor carefully examined his breast and nipples, and felt them everyway she could. Then she moved down to his waist and felt his waist, pinching his skin and feeling how much she could gather. “Samantha, please step on the scale for me.” The doctor checked his weight and height. Then she measured Sam’s chest and arms and waist and hips. She marked everything on her chart, studied it for a minute, then closed her file and turned to Sam.

“Samantha, the last time you were here you mentioned estrogen. If you don’t mind, let’s discuss hormones for a few minutes. There are two female hormones, estrogen and progesterone, of interest to transsexuals. In addition there is an antiandrogen called spironolactone, that I recommend.”

Sam essentially tuned her out. “What the hell is she talking about?” he thought. “I’m not a transsexual. I might be a crossdresser, but I am not a transsexual!” he thought indignantly.

The doctor talked for a few more minutes and then pulled Sam’s attention back to her. “Do you want larger breasts, Samantha?”

“Huh?” He hadn’t been listening. Sam had been stewing.

“Larger breasts Samantha. Almost every one likes larger and more substantial breasts. They are great for the self image, boosting confidence and projecting a better and more feminine figure and attitude. We can give you larger breasts Samantha. Would you like to have larger breasts?”

Sam just looked at her. What the hell? He was a … a boy, but ok he did have some … tendencies towards the other side … oh hell the female side. Yes he was a full time crossdresser and he could admit that. But he was still a … His own breasts? No more breast forms? No more glue? Bigger?

“How big would they get?” he asked cautiously.

“That’s hard to predict Samantha. There are many factors involved.”

“I’m just thinking,” Sam said. “I’m not really interested … but just approximately.”

The doctor was no novice. Sam was interested but he had no idea what was involved. She would have to explain everything to him. “Just guessing, a B would be the most you could hope for. If that isn’t enough, then we can always consider implants. But that would come much later.

“And the process isn’t that hard. The progesterone and spironolactone would be administered by pill, the estrogen with a patch. You would take the female hormones for the rest of your life, but the antiandrogen would be tapered off in a couple of years.”

“How long?”

“For what? The drugs? I just told you.”

“For my breasts to develop.”

“Oh that. It’s like going through puberty again, only this time it will be female puberty. It’s not just your breasts that will develop, but other exciting things will happen. Your nipples will enlarge and get much more sensitive to external stimulation, your skin will get smoother and softer. Your body fat will readjust, helping to reduce your waist and increase around your buttocks and hips. You will get much curvier. You will lose muscle mass, so your arms and legs will become thinner and more feminine looking. Your voice won’t get much more feminine, but it definitely won’t get deeper or more masculine. And it will prevent male pattern baldness. If you want to make sure that you keep your long, pretty hair, this is your best guarantee.”

“But how long?”

“And you will lose your ability to function as a guy. Sexually that is.”

Sam came to a complete stop. He just stared at her. “Sterile?”

“And eventually impotent. You will be able to get an erection, but you will not be able to function as a male. Your testes will atrophy and you will no longer make semen. You won’t be able to achieve an ejaculation or orgasm.”

“Nothing?”

“No Samantha, what will happen is ….”

Sam tuned her out again. He couldn’t deny to himself that he hadn’t thought about breasts, and hormones. But no balls? No Sex? What in the world would Lisa think? That was way too much to pay for big breasts. His only alternative would be implants. Lisa might let him have implants. But she would be devastated if he took hormones. It would be obvious in his sexual performance. And she would be unable to enjoy his orgasms.

Sam’s mind wandered while the doctor blathered. “Sam, do you have any other questions?”

“No.”

“Ok then. You may get dressed. And have a wonderful time in Paris.”

“Boobs or balls. It comes down to that. You can’t have them both. Which do you want more? Stupid question. I want Lisa more,” he thought while riding the elevator down to the salon. He was in a daze as he stepped across the lobby, clicking his heels and swaying his hips and whipping his ponytail around. He was back to himself by the time he reached the door with the frosted glass and the wonderful smells inside. “Lisa wants my balls and cock. It’s that simple. Decision made.”

Lisa was waiting at the front desk, chatting with several of the girls and talking about Goth. The girls were thinking about Goth night clubs and going totally dressed. Sam, somehow, totally threw off his conversation with the doctor and jumped right into their conversation; listening then adding comments and jokes. All of them joked and laughed for close to twenty minutes, having a hilarious time and enjoying each other’s camaraderie. Lisa finally had to break the mood and insist on their appointment.

“We’re going to Paris, you know.”

Separately, secretly, and quietly each of the girls came up to Samantha and wished her a wonderful time.

“You are the luckiest girl in the world, Samantha. Enjoy!”

“Go for it girl, you deserve it!”

“I wish you the best, enjoy Paris, enjoy Europe, enjoy the boudoir and come back to us. Work hard!”

“Work hard? What did that mean?” Sam wondered.

“Send me a picture, please?

“Write to us, ok? Tell us about the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre.”

“You have to go to Escualita.”

And the best comment; “Be beautiful and feminine. Enjoy Paris, enjoy life and enjoy love.” Who knew that Susan was so eloquent?

Bridgette took Lisa and Susan took Sam. The salon girls with their multiple curves, thin bodies, ample bosoms, phenomenal skin and complexion, curly hair and husky voices took their girls to their respective styling stations. Just like the very first time Sam had come to the salon with Lisa, they had the same beauticians and they were seated in the very same locations. But eons, stereotypes, attitudes, wonder, surprise, prejudices and pedestrian expectations had passed.

That very first visit had brought Lisa and Sam Springer to Susan and Bridgette. This final visit brought a conflicted Lisa and an expectant Samantha. Two kids, one girl and one boy. One girl who had metamorphed into a quickly maturing woman and one boy stumbling and wandering into a world beyond his understanding, but so full of love and wonder that he would never consider turning away. Samantha had been discovered, liberated and allowed to blossom into an unlimited promise of potential, beyond the wildest dreams of the most romantic child in the world.

Sam was the past, Samantha was the future, and the present was a cornucopia of thrills, ego-trips, hubris and greed. Sam must be forgotten, Samantha must be nourished and encouraged, and the present had to be stamped out. Mistress Ann would handle the transition. She would help the butterfly leave the chrysalis and forget the Sam, and stretch her wings and flutter into the blue sky and a future filled with Samantha and feminine guiles, whims, beauty and obedience. And the present would be eliminated, converted and transitioned into the future.

And what a future it would be! And what a surprise it would be; for everyone! The manipulators with all of their money, experience and talent would be taken by surprise. Oh, they will be surprised dear reader.

The girls were led to the wash basins where Sam had his long, auburn hair wetted, shampooed, rinsed, shampooed, rinsed again, crá¨me rinsed, water rinsed, squeezed dried and lightly shaken (not stirred) and wrapped in a fluffy towel for the long and arduous trip back to the styling chair.

Susan spoke, “Mistress Samantha your hair has grown. Your extensions are no longer tightly hugging your scalp. But that is ok, and they are ok. I’m just amazed at how fast your hair has grown out. Your hair looks so nice compared to when you first came here. But now we prepare you for Paris. Are you ready to go?”

“Oui! We spent the week shopping in New York City and we have tons of clothes to haul with us. We will need a caravan to get everything there,” he laughed.

“Have you finished your homework? Do you know where you’re going and what you want to see?”

“I’ll be looking at things on-line up to the final day. But yeah, we have a huge list of things to do and see. And number one is the Eiffel Tower. That will be the first place we go when we get there.”

“Cool. Well for now you can kick back and rest. I’m going to set your hair in pin curls. It will give you some extra curl and bounce when you take it down.”

After having their hair set, both girls had their legs and pits waxed, just to give them that ultimate finished look. And of course that ultimate finished look required a manicure and a pedicure. One final afternoon of complete pampering and feminization for Sam. It would be the last chance for the salon girls to put their stamp of beauty on the canvass to be known forever as Samantha. Many weeks ago Sam had walked in the front door. Sam was now gone, and Samantha would be strutting out today.

It was almost five when the girls exchanged hugs and kisses and Lisa took Sam’s hand and led him out the front door, across the lobby and into the elevator. Two floors below ground level Chas welcomed them and opened the rear door to the limo. An hour later he had wound his way through Washington traffic and delivered the girls to the company hangar and the company jet. Their luggage was already onboard and a small valise was waiting for them in the cabin.

The cabin had two seats and one bed. The girls took their seats and the co-pilot came back to talk with them. He checked their belts and pointed out all of the safety features, then explained their trip. “We will be flying straight up the eastern coast all the way to Labrador. In Labrador we will be stopping for fuel. We will be on the ground for less than an hour. When we go to depart, you will have to be in your seats again. Sorry, but you will have to get out of bed until we are in the air.

“From Labrador we will fly over the Atlantic, south of the UK and into Paris and Orly Airport. The total trip will take about 8 hours. It is currently midnight in Paris, so we will arrive at 8 AM. Do you have your passports?”

Lisa looked in her purse and pulled out two black books. Holding them over her head she said, “Oui.”

“May I have them please? I will present them in Paris and save you some time and harassment. They will be returned before you leave the plane. Ok? Are you ready?” Both girls squealed. “I’ll take that as a yes.”

As soon as the plane was in the air, both Lisa and Sam were stripping off their clothes and putting on negligees. In just a few minutes they were in the bed and cuddling and kissing. “I’m not sleepy,” Sam announced.

“I know what you are after and the answer is no. You have to wait until we are in Paris. You’re already a member of the mile high club, and there are no extra points allowed.”

“Twice is better,” he said with a grin.

“Relax Samantha, you’re going to be mauled, used and abused this week. I can hardly wait also. But there are certain protocols. Relax, lay back and dream of the most romantic city in the world.”

“I try, but every time I think of romance I visualize your naked body entwined with mine, and you seem to be screaming at the top of your lungs.”

Lisa laughed and snuggled closer to her soft, negligee-clad inamorata. She threw an arm over him and slid a red-tipped finger into his mouth. “Mmmmm,” he moaned as he sucked on Lisa’s finger. Lisa whispered into Sam’s ear, “Sweet dreams my petite pretty. We have a long day planned for tomorrow. The jet lag is going to be a hassle, so let’s get a jump on it now.”

The pilot came on the intercom and announced, “We will land in exactly one hour. This is your wake-up call.”

The two kids rolled towards one another and shared a kiss and a smile. “Oh boy,” Lisa whispered. “We better get ready. You go wash up first, then we can glue on your breast forms.”

Sam used the toilet and washed his face. Lisa spread adhesive on the back of his breast forms, and they were ready for application when Sam exited the head. Lisa helped place them properly on Sam’s chest and then slid his brassiere on while Sam held the forms in their proper position. A quick kiss and Lisa ducked into the head to prepare for Paris.

Dressed in their lingerie, they helped each other with their makeup. Lisa fluffed up Sam’s faux eyelashes with an extra coat of mascara, then they each applied their own lip liner and pot gloss. After makeup, Lisa checked Sam’s corset and pulled him nice and tight — actually to the minimum of the corset — and made sure the laces were in place. Pretty knee-length, summer dresses came next and then shoes. Sam had originally wanted to wear heels, but a more experienced head prevailed, and he wore some comfortable one inch sandals with open toes.

That left just their hair. Sam went first and helped Lisa remove her curlers, then brushed out her curly hair. In return, Lisa pulled out all of the pins holding Sam’s hair and let his curls drop into place. She fluffed his curls just a little with her fingers, because both “girls” wanted Sam’s hair left curly.

They barely finished in time to strap themselves into their seats for the landing. “Yeah,” they yelled and clapped as the plane coasted to the hangar. The co-pilot popped out of the cockpit and told the girls to sit tight for a few more minutes. “Let me meet the customs agent and present your passports and documents. Then you will be free to exit.”

The two girls had to wait fifteen minutes before the co-pilot returned and handed them their passports. “You’re all set to go. Your luggage has been tagged and will meet you out front. Present your passports at the diplomatic counter and you’re all set.”

“Thank you,” both girls said as they walked off the jet. Lisa immediately took Sam’s hand and the lead. Both girls were in full strut as they bounced along the labyrinthine corridors on their way to the central customs area. They each had a smile and a gleam in her eye as they easily passed through customs and looked for their chauffeur.

Out front a tall man wearing a black uniform had a sign saying “Miss Hawthorne & Miss Springer”. He held it for each girl walking by, but when he saw the girls he dropped the sign. He knew he had found his fares. He quickly introduced himself and hustled them off to their luggage carousel. The diplomatic carousel was off by itself in a secure area. The girls identified their luggage and the chauffeur waited for the porter to collect everything, then he led everyone to his vehicle. After loading the trunk, and half the interior the man approached the girls. “Who is Mademoiselle Hawthorne?” he asked.

“Me.” The two of them spoke in soft French and shared some hand signals. One of them was the left hand on the right shoulder. After a few minutes of discussion Lisa said, “Merci.” Then the chauffeur held the rear door for the girls to climb in.

“Was that what I think it was?” Sam asked.

“Yes. We are using the same hand signal as New York City if you want immediate help. If we need him for something else, like a change in plans or even to take a picture of us together, we hold our left elbow with our right hand. You don’t have to identify him for either signal. He will be watching us.”

“Lisa, I have a question. How do you know he is ok? I mean … you’re important and very valuable. How do you know that we have the right guy?”

“Passwords. He was screened by a security agency for use by the family. Before we arrive we set passwords. He has one and I have one.”

“Really? What were they?”

“Mine was “Equestrians prefer fillies” and his was “Nageurs préfá¨rent les dauphins”.

“What does that mean?”

“Swimmers prefer dolphins.”

“Cool, secret passwords.” Sam was quiet for a moment as the limo began driving away from the airport. “Lisa, can I ask something … personal? About you and your family?”

Lisa smiled, “We’re almost family Samantha. Ask away.”

“Is your family involved with the CIA or some secret organization?”

“Huh? What are you asking?”

“Well, you are so secretive about some things. Miss Maggie for instance. Whenever I asked a question about her, everyone clammed up. And you say she is from the CIA, but does it really mean culinary … whatever?”

Lisa began laughing. “Samantha you really are my silly filly. No wonder I love you so much. I know you figured out that mom and Miss Maggie are lesbian lovers. Tonight I promise to tell you the truth. But just so you know, Maggie’s CIA really is a cooking school in Pittsburgh. She is not Central Intelligence Agency.”

Sam was a little miffed that Lisa laughed at him. “Well you guys really are cloak and dagger about stuff,” he complained.

“Yeah, I guess we are at times,” Lisa conceded. “Tonight we talk. Can you wait?”

“Is this going to be good?”

“That is totally dependent on you. You decide. Now let’s concentrate on Paris. I am so psyched I could pee my panties.”

Sam giggled, “Me too. But I plan on holding off on that until tonight,” he said with a big grin.

“Silly filly!”

It took a full hour to wind through the narrow back streets of Paris and arrive at a non-descript alley and door. The chauffeur parked the car and exited. The minute his door closed it locked. Next to the dark door was a hidden keypad. The driver typed in a password and the door opened. He returned to the car, unlocked his door and climbed in behind the wheel. Then he drove them into the courtyard of a phenomenal condo.

The condo took up the entire block, all four sides, and the interior courtyard was perfectly private. The driver pulled under an overhang and parked the limo. He opened the rear door and offered his hand to each girl as they stepped out of the vehicle and surveyed their surroundings.

“Oh my god,” Sam whispered as he turned 360 degrees and looked around the courtyard and the surrounding three story building.

“I will take your luggage to the second floor master bedroom,” the man said in French.

“Thank you,” Lisa muttered as she too spun on her heels. “I was here only once many, many years ago,” Lisa explained. “I remember that tree over there. It was covered with pink blossoms. And I went swimming in that pool. But I don’t remember ever seeing such a beautiful, dark blue sky, or the beautiful and sexy boy standing next to me.” Lisa took Sam’s hand as they both continued to wheel around taking in their surroundings. “Samantha? Don’t you have anything to say?”

“Nope. I think this says it all.” They spun around one more time, hand in hand and gawking at their villa. Finally, Sam said, “You guys don’t do anything half-ass, do you?”

Lisa laughed and wrapped her arms around her boy. “Nope. This place was a dump, but I told Miss Grace that I was bringing you here, so she rushed out and threw a coat of paint on the dump. Looks pretty good doesn’t it?”

Sam turned to Lisa and there was a little tear in his eye. “Lisa, why the hell am I here?”

“What?” Lisa asked incredulously.

“I don’t belong here,” Sam explained. “This is all way above me, and totally out of my league. Lisa, this shit doesn’t happen in real life,” and Sam sniffled. “Honestly, please be honest with me. What do you want with me? What am I doing here?”

Lisa softly stroked Sam on his cheek with the back of her hand. She wiped a tear from the corner of his eye, then held his chin with her hand as she leaned into him and softly kissed him on his lips. She took him in her arms and laid her forehead against his. In a soft voice she said, “Je t’aime. Samantha, I love you with all of my heart and soul. That is why you are here. The rest is immaterial. Ok, my family has money and we’re lucky. But if neither of us had a nickel to rub between our fingers, I would love you still. Instead of Paris we would be standing in front of a Motel 6 in Roanoke, Virginia. And I would still be deeply in love with you.”

Sam was quiet for a moment or two, then he whispered, “I hear you. And I love you also. I really, really love you. But I am so overwhelmed. Never … never in my wildest dreams would I have thought this to be possible. What’s the catch? Cinderella is an urban legend. And so is Pretty Woman and Julia Roberts. And on top of all that,” Sam stepped away from Lisa and held out his arms in display. “I’m a girl. Please Lisa, tell me this is real, and not some cruel trick. Am I going to be sold into sex slavery in some Arab country?”

Lisa looked at Sam with a stunned and pained look on her face. “Sold into slavery?”

“Well this stuff happens just about every day Lisa,” and he waved his arms around the courtyard.

“You are way too dramatic. You’re turning into a drama queen. Come on get real, why would I sell you? I don’t need the money. And besides you are my silly filly.” Lisa toned down her voice and added, “Samantha, this is real. I guess it must be hard to believe at times, but I promise you this is real. Now would you come inside with me please? I’m thirsty and I need your blood.”

Sam just stared at her. “Kidding!” Lisa shouted. “Come on, I want to look around the place, get a coke then go get my first Grand Marnier crepe. Are you with me?”

Sam snuffled one more time then asked, “Drama queen?”

“Big time, girl! Save it for tonight when I clamp you in irons and ravage your body.”

“That’s not funny. I’m fragile and vulnerable here.”

“You better not be when I get you in bed tonight. I am going to own your bones.”

The mood was broken. Sam smirked and giggled a little. “Ok, if this isn’t real then I might as well go down in flames. If its hand to hand combat you want, I’ll be ready.”

“That’s my filly. Come on, I think I kind of remember how to get around in this place.”

The condo was as phenomenal as they expected. Luxurious wasn’t a good enough word for the building. It looked totally nondescript on the outside of the block. In fact it looked dumpy. But once you moved inside, into the courtyard and then the building itself, you were in another world; that world where Sam felt ill at ease and totally out classed.

But if Sam had only known the truth, if he had only believed in Samantha, he would have known the truth. Samantha would eventually make this place look pedestrian. Samantha would be the gem of the Hawthorn family. And she would become the toast of Washington. Samantha would be more beautiful and more powerful than anyone could have dreamed. She would become both a dream and a nightmare for the Hawthorne family.

As magnificent as the tour was, it was secondary to the couple temporarily inhabiting the family compound. They were standing on the veranda coupled with one of the master bedrooms. Across the courtyard and rising over the condo was the Eiffel Tower. “We can finish this tour later,” Lisa announced. “Andre?” she yelled. “Where is this café with the crepes? We can’t climb to the top of the Eiffel Tower on an empty stomach.”

Andre set aside his luggage duties and took the couple out of the compound and pointed out the café. It truly was just across the street and it looked totally Parisian. Holding hands they walked to the café and took a seat under the awning. Both girls crossed their legs and exhibited their beautiful legs and pretty heels. They flashed pearly white teeth surrounded by rosy red lips as they surveyed their view of Paris life. The street was shut down at either end of the block, and people were wandering along in the street, stopping at cafes and street vendors. The citizens and tourists were perusing fruit, baked goods, chocolate and cheese. There was even the pungent smell of a seafood store.

A waiter came over to the girls and said in decent English, “Hello mademoiselles. How may I help you?”

Lisa quickly switched to her French and ordered a small Grand Marnier crepe for the two of them, along with two cokes. “How did he know we were Americans?” Sam asked.

“Because we are so beautiful, Samantha.” They both laughed. “But to be serious; its practice. Here in Europe, all these different countries and nationalities are close together and they see other people all the time. It’s not like America. We’re so big and homogenous that you rarely see a foreigner. Not so here. So bottom line, I think it is mostly practice.”

“Interesting.” They chit chatted and talked about the people walking by and their fashions.
“Yuck. Everyone is wearing jeans,” Sam complained. But after thinking he asked, “Are we going to be over dressed?”

“Never,” Lisa responded. “We will be the best dressed girls in town. And the most beautiful, too. But over dressed? Never! They’re all under dressed. Too bad!”

“I accept the fact that being as pretty as we are, we can pull off the “beautiful people” routinely, but those hats we brought; aren’t they way over the top?”

“Beautiful people are we now?” Lisa said with a smile. “Just a touch of advice; I agree, but don’t tell anyone else. And those hats? Those hats are for when we do want to tell other people. Just you watch and see; when we wear our hats we will have rich men all over us. Not boys, but men with money.”

“I don’t want men with money. Why should I? I have a girl with money.”

Lisa smiled and nodded in agreement. “You are right, and to troll for attention is so weak. But you know what?” she asked with a smile and a gleam in her eye. “Sometimes it’s just fun. It’s fun to strut your stuff and look so totally and absolutely pretty and beautiful and cute and feminine and girly and awesome and …”

Sam cut her off. “I get it. It is kind of fun isn’t it? A huge ego trip. Is that good though? Is it ok, knowing there all kinds of whackos out there?”

“Don’t worry about the whackos, we have Andre,” and she threw a smile and nod his way. “It’s just plain, good-ole fashioned fun. Girls just wann’a have fun, ya know? Don’t you like being the most beautiful and awesome center of attention?”

Sam gave it some deep thought for a moment and confided, “Yes and no. I’m still conflicted with this girly stuff.”

“You don’t like being a pretty girl?” Lisa asked stunned.

“It’s not that. I do enjoy being feminine and pretty. I do. But I’m a boy. Boys don’t do this kind of stuff.”

“Mine does,” Lisa said confidently. “My boy is the prettiest boy in the world. And I’ll love him till death do us part.”

“What?” Sam thought he had just heard something … maybe a statement or … offer.

“Saved by the crepe,” Lisa said as the waiter brought over their crepe. They took a bite and their eyes rolled up into their head, and groans issued from their lips and deep within their stomachs. “This is good!”

“But a little too much for this early in the day.”

“You mean the alcohol?”

“Yes.”

“We’ll have to make this our evening dessert.”

“We’ll be dieting for weeks to get rid of it.”

“Not while we’re here, we won’t,” Lisa laughed. They finished their crepe, paid and set off on their first tour.

“Do you know where you are going?” Sam asked.

“Absolutely,” and Lisa pointed at the Eiffel Tower rising above the neighborhood. Lisa took Sam’s hand and they walked towards the number one tourist spot in France.

They walked past á‰cole Militaire and looked down the long green park towards the Eiffel Tower. “Beautiful,” Lisa whispered to her lover. They walked through the monument and took turns taking each other’s picture with the Eiffel Tower in the background. Then Lisa touched her left elbow with her right hand. Andre appeared out of nowhere and took their picture together.

They strolled zig-zag across the green and through the park, holding hands, and watching the groups of people enjoying the green. And in turn they were watched as they passed through the trees and park and along the walk towards their destination. They dodged the busses in the traffic circle and made it to the Eiffel Tower. Standing directly beneath it they took more pictures. Then holding hands they sauntered to one of the legs where they walked all the way to the top observation platform.

Huffing and puffing they made it to the top, and stepped onto a slightly wobbling structure. The Eiffel Tower was not nearly as rigid as Sam had expected. They walked around the platform catching their breath and looking out over greater Paris. It was a beautiful warm day, with a bright blue sunny sky and the distant landmarks were easily spotted.

Lisa maneuvered the two of them into a corner ant then made her signal to Andre. She handed the camera to him, then posed next Sam. After snapping a few pictures he took a step towards the girls, as if to hand back the camera. Lisa held up her hand and said, “De continuer á  photgrapier.”

Lisa turned her back to the camera, but made sure that Sam’s face would still be in view. She reached into her purse and took out a small, blue velvet box. Holding it in the center of her palm, she offered it towards Sam. Sam was saying something, but when he saw the box his sentence stopped, even though his mouth remained opened. Lisa looked him in the eye and asked, “Samantha, would you marry me? Please?”

“Who are you proposing to?” Sam asked.

“You.”

“Sam or Samantha?” Sam’s motivation for this question went no further than his wedding day. He wanted to know if he would be wearing a tuxedo or dress on his wedding day. Lisa’s answer would be immaterial to Sam’s decision. He was going to say yes, but he was desperately hoping to wear a fancy and feminine dress.

“Sam and Samantha.”

“Nope, it can’t be both.”

“Why not?”

“Because it is time to be honest.”

With a big breath Lisa answered, “Samantha. I want to marry Samantha.” Lisa was thinking much longer term than Sam. Lisa was answering a question for the rest of her life.

Below Lisa’s outstretched hand he quickly removed his fake engagement ring from his left hand and moved it to his right hand. Then he took the box and opened it. He removed the ring from its velvet cushion and put it on the correct finger. He held his hand out in front of him and admired the ring on his hand with the bright red, sparkly fingernail polish.

“Samantha?” Lisa enquired.

Sam threw his arms around Lisa’s neck and simply said, “Yes.” Then he leaned in for a gentle kiss — can’t smudge the lipstick can we? Sam looked directly into the camera and smiled. Andre got some very nice pictures of Samantha the girl receiving an engagement ring from another girl. Lisa’s face wasn’t in the picture.

They hugged for minutes as tourists walked by gaping. Sam continued to look at his ring behind Lisa’s back. Finally, Sam said, “This is going to be complicated isn’t it.”

“Why?”

“Because I’m not a girl, and you gave me a girl’s diamond ring. What is everyone going to say?”

“Congratulations.”

“What about your father? I’ve never met him and now he is going to find you marrying a … a …what am I?”

“You’re a beautiful and feminine boy. And don’t worry about my father. Everything will work out just grand.”

“But I do worry. I love you. I’m allowed to worry!”

Lisa placed a finger over Sam’s pouty red lips. “Tonight at dinner we will discuss this. Everything will be just fine. But for now, I want to walk around Paris with my beautiful boy-fiancée. I want to show everyone how pretty he is.”

For the rest of the day, every time Sam tried to talk about his “problem”, Lisa either shushed him or ignored him. “Relax and enjoy Paris my beautiful courtesan,” is all Lisa would say. She led her inamorata across the Seine to l'Esplanade du Trocadéro, where they took numerous pictures of the Eiffel Tower. From there they returned to the river and caught a sight-seeing river cruise. They cruised down river and around the Notre-Dame cathedral and back to their start. They shared a croissant and juice on the boat ride.

From the quay they walked the back streets through the 7th arrondissement known as du Palais-Bourbon, back past the military school, and past Les Invalides where they used to take care of wounded veterans. They made it back to their apartment in the late afternoon, where they kicked off their shoes and put on swim suits. Sam slipped out of his corset and slipped into a white bikini. The top was small and his large “C” breast forms peaked out around the edges of the cups. Neither girl bothered with sun tan lotion because they would be in the shade. It was a warm June day and they would be more than comfortable with their ice tea under the shade tree.

“How did you like your first day in Paris, Samantha?” Lisa asked after they had settled into some comfortable Adirondack chairs.

“Nice.” Sam looked at his ring and added, “Perfect. But I still have my reservations about us getting …” Lisa cut him off.

“No reservations are allowed Samantha. I’ll explain everything at dinner.”

“Why do I have to wait? Is someone joining us or something?”

“Because I said so, and no, in that order. Please don’t worry.”

“Then why do we have to wait?” Sam insisted.

Lisa sighed. “Because it is a long and involved explanation. Please, I would prefer to have a glass of authentic French wine in my hand to wet my whistle as I explain. Ok?”

“Ok.” Sam sipped his tea but couldn’t control his thoughts. “Am I going to wear a wedding dress?”

“Of course. You are way too beautiful to be in anything but the most expensive silk and satin dress in the world.”

“How about you? What will you wear?”

“Something just as pretty, although I doubt I will be able to make it look as good as yours.”

“That’s not likely,” Sam smiled. “So who is going to be the wife and who is going to be the husband?” Sam’s anxiety was showing.

“Which would you prefer?” Lisa tried to deflect his question.

“I am the man,” Sam answered, insinuating he had no choice but to be the husband.

“That’s not an answer, Samantha. Which would you prefer? Forget what is expected of you. Tell me what you really want. It’s your life, you get to make the decision.” That’s what Lisa said verbally. “Like hell you get to choose,” is what she was thinking.

Sam lay in his chair and stared at the tree hanging above them. He closed his eyes and said, “I would love to wear a really fancy wedding dress. But what …?”

Lisa immediately cut him off. “Me too! I want you in a beautiful dress. So there, it is decided. Now no more questions until dinner. Promise?”

A reluctant, “I promise.”

They both sat in contemplation for a few minutes. Lisa broke the silence, “Your bikini doesn’t cover your breast forms. They’re too big.”

“I know. But no one else is going to see.”

“What would you think about getting your own breasts?” Lisa asked.

Sam chuckled. “I think I would enjoy having my own set of girls. But there are too many problems to that.”

“There are no problems that we can’t overcome,” Lisa claimed.

“Well the only way I can see doing it is with implants. And guys don’t get implants. I mean they would be too obvious when not dressed as a girl.”

“So why couldn’t you stay dressed as a girl?”

“Because it would be like living like I was a real girl all the time, that’s why.”

“So?”

“So?”

“So why can’t you become a pretty girl full time? Why can’t you and I live together as two girls? As two wives? As two inamoratas?”

Sam sat up in his chair and asked, “Are you serious?” Sam couldn’t believe what he was hearing. This idea had entered his mind — many times. And he couldn’t be honest to himself and say it didn’t sound interesting —even fascinating to him. And this was really what he wanted to discuss with Lisa. His constant transformation back and forth between boy and girl was taking its toll on his psyche. He liked playing the girl, but that is all it was — playing. But what if …?

While all that was running through Sam’s mind, he still wasn’t being honest with himself. He hadn’t been jumping back and forth from boy to girl to boy. From the day of the first party, Lisa had him living full time as a girl. Maybe he thought of himself as a boy, but the image and life he presented to everyone said he was a she. And that was full time.

And if he was more honest, he would have admitted that he enjoyed it. Not part of the time but all of the time. Sam wanted to become a full time girl. His 18 years of male conditioning just didn’t want to let go so easily. And there was one male accoutrement that Sam didn’t want to let go of.

“I am very serious Samantha. When you asked who I wanted to marry, I said Samantha. You didn’t ask me who I wanted to live with.”

“Samantha?”

With a big smile Lisa answered, “Yes. I want to live full time and all the time with Samantha.”

“But what would people say? Your father for instance? My foster parents? I just don’t see how something like that is possible. Maybe we could save Samantha for our private time together?”

“No Samantha, I won’t settle for Samantha part time. You’re too wonderful to hide in private. I want to show you off to the entire world.”

“But ...”

“Stop,” Lisa said quietly. “Tonight at dinner we can talk about buts. For now, please think about what I said. I am deeply in love with you Samantha. That’s the important thing. Everything else we can handle — IF you want to handle them.”

Lisa paused for a moment then asked, “So what was your impression of the Eiffel Tower?” Lisa would discuss the breast issue again. In the next three weeks she intended to have her boy committed to his feminine existence for the rest of his precious life.

At six o’clock they began preparing for their dinner. Sam went straight for his red butterfly dress. He loved that dress, and life wouldn’t be complete if he didn’t wear it in Paris at least once.

Lisa wore a red knit dress with cap sleeves, a ruched front and a low neckline to show off her pushed up cleavage. Lisa added a pearl necklace to her outfit, along with pearl earrings. Sam wore his expensive earrings.

image133.png

They collected their cosmetics and wallets and filled their purses. As they were about to leave Lisa looked at Sam’s hands and his rings. Lisa asked, “Samantha, can I have your other engagement ring, please? I’d like to be engaged too.”

Sam smiled and handed the ring to Lisa. “I guess it’s no longer a fake engagement ring is it?”

“I guess your right,” Lisa answered.

“But yours is bigger than mine,” Sam complained in a facetious tone.

“Samantha, remember my promise to you?”

“About buying me an expensive ring?”

“Yes. The jeweler told us what? Color, cut and clarity. Your diamond has all three. It might look smaller, but it is as expensive as I promised. With those earrings you are a million dollar girl.”

“Cool. So where are we going?”

“Two blocks. Are you willing to walk?”

“Sure.”

Lisa took Sam’s hand and they walked to their restaurant.

Upon entering the restaurant the two girls were confronted with a maitre d’ that seemed to speak only French. “Do you speak English?” Lisa asked.

“Je ne comprende pas.”

“Parlez vous anglais ?”

“Non mademoiselle.”

That is what Lisa was hoping for. She didn’t want people over hearing their conversation later. In French she told him she had a reservation for two. She pointed to Andre and told the man that she was buying his dinner; anything he wanted with the exception of alcohol. Lisa further explained that their meal would be leisurely and so they could also take their time serving the man his different courses.

The man wasn’t stupid, and he quickly understood that he had two special guests. Lisa spoke to Andre and told him the meal would be slow and leisurely. He was to enjoy whatever he wanted and Lisa would pay. However, there was a tiny … tiny … chance they might go out to a club later, so he could not imbibe in the excellent wine. He understood of course.

The maitre d’ escorted the ladies to their table. Lisa took a chair on the back side of the table. She wanted to see anyone approaching their table. In short order their waiter appeared. “Parlez vous anglais?” Lisa asked him.

“No ma’am. Sorry,” he answered in French.

“No problem,” she said in French. “We will not need menus. Please bring us a nice bottle of red wine. You decide which one. Then bring us one appetizer. Again, you make the decision. We shall split it. And we would like bread. S’il vous plá¢it.”

Lisa had taken total control of the situation. Everyone in the restaurant knew she was in control, she was not to be trifled with, she had more than enough money and she deserved their respect. And Sam knew also. In fact, he had never seen her perform so forcefully and resolutely. Sam was impressed and a bit worried. “What the hell were they going to discuss?” he wondered.

Sam said nothing and just smiled at Lisa. Lisa leaned towards Sam and said, “May I have your hand?” Sam tentatively gave Lisa his hand. Lisa took Sam’s hand and softly caressed it. She examined his red nails and the flawless skin on the back of his hand and finally she inspected his engagement ring. She held her left hand next to his and placed their rings next to each other. “Mines bigger than yours,” she said with a mischievous grin.

“You’re a devil,” Sam said.

“Moi?”

“Come on, we came here to talk.”

“And so we did. First off I want to tell you that I am in love with you. And I am in love with your feminine persona. I find you the most beautiful, sexy, hot and erotic boy I have ever seen. Second, I find your intelligence, humor, devotion and honesty superior to any person that I have met. You are the most remarkable boy or girl that I will ever meet. I am confident of that. And I wanted you to know that up front.”

“Ditto for me,” Sam said to lighten the mood. “Are you KGB?”

“What?”

“You say your family isn’t CIA. But I saw how you handled everyone in here. And I also noticed that you made sure to take that chair. “Never sit with your back to the door”, they say in the movies.”

“I was right about the intelligent part. But we’re not in intelligence; at least not international spying. Samantha, I have a rather long story to tell you, so please forgive me up front.”

“Go. Speak, please.”

“Miss Grace is my grandmother.”

“I know that part,” Sam said with a grin.

Lisa smiled back. Sam was trying to lighten the discussion. Lisa appreciated that. “She lost her mother when she was very young. She isn’t even sure how old she was. Her parents had her late in life, so her dad was is in his forties when she was born. He was a successful businessman who had little time for his daughter. So her dad hired a nanny to take care of Miss Grace and raise her. Her dad pretty much ignored her. He was seldom at home.

“Her father was extremely tight with a dollar, and he paid the nanny almost nothing. She had a son about the age of Miss Grace. The nanny could barely afford to take care of the boy. She lived in house and so did her son, and that is the only way they were able to survive. Miss Grace and the boy Edward became best friends. They played together in their free time. A tutor came to the house to teach Miss Grace and Edward sat in also. Later, when Miss Grace went to high school, Edward was left behind because he couldn’t afford to go. He stayed in the home and helped his mother, although he received no payment. Miss Grace stole money from the household budget to help him survive.

“Because she was so poor, the nanny couldn’t afford nice clothes for Edward. So he lived in Miss Grace’s hand-me downs. Miss Grace and Edward were very good friends and lived like sisters. They moved a second bed into Miss Grace’s bedroom, and Edward slept there. He wore Grace’s clothes all the time and after a while, many people thought he was a girl. And some people were convinced that the two of them were actually sisters.

“But let me emphasize Samantha, they were the best of friends. Miss Grace essentially had no family. Her father was never around and the nanny was her surrogate mother and family. And even though Miss Grace’s father was a successful businessman, she and the other two lived like paupers. They had a wonderful house and a tutor but after that they were poor. And Miss Grace had no social life other than Edward and some neighborhood kids. Not until she reached high school did Miss Grace actually get into the real world and make a few friends.

“So her early years revolved around Edward. Edward was all she had.”

“That’s too bad,” Sam said with honest sympathy. He should know; that was his early life. Sort of.

The wine had arrived and Lisa took a sip. The appetizer arrived and the two of them began nibbling. “Would you like to order?” the waiter asked.

“Give us a little more time please,” Lisa answered in French.

She turned her attention back to the story. “Miss Grace never did like her father. He was too old to relate to her, and he never tried. She saw him at Christmas and once or twice a year when he wanted to impress somebody. Family was trotted out to show what a great guy he was. Nobody even knows what her father looked like. After he passed, Miss Grace burned every picture and memento she had of him. And she did the same with her first husband.

“Please, don’t ever ask Miss Grace about this story. You will regret it. But I tell you the truth as best as her daughters have been able to reconstruct it. Miss Grace reserves her greatest hatred for her first husband. Her father used Miss Grace to seal a business deal and he married her off to a rich business colleague almost as old as he was. Supposedly he was huge and fat; at least 300 pounds. Miss Grace has made a rare comment about how he literally stunk and how dirty and crude he was. And she was forced to marry him.

“Her husband was home bout as often as her father had been. He moved Miss Grace to his estate. You’ve been there; we call it the big farm. Miss Grace was only 17 when this happened. She begged to take the nanny and Edward along, but her new husband was as unfeeling as her father. He allowed her to have one servant and one only. It almost broke Miss Grace, but she felt she had no choice, so she took Edward with her.

“Now if her husband had known that Edward was really a boy, he never would have let her bring him along. So Edward lived full time as a girl servant to Miss Grace. But in spite of their apparent social roles, their friendship never bent.

“The husband spent most of his time working in Washington. The company building was first bought and refurbished by him. Miss Grace’s father had been successful in business, but this man was even better. For a while, that is. Then he found whiskey and women. He too married late in life. He was in his late forties when he married Miss Grace. After he married he found out what he had been missing in the way of female companionship. And it wasn’t long before Miss Grace wasn’t enough for him. He began spending more and more time away from the farm, returning long enough to get Miss Grace pregnant, then he was back to Washington, the whiskey and his whores.

“Business started suffering, not too much I gather, but enough for Miss Grace to become concerned. So even though she had only a 10th grade education, she started getting into the business. Luckily, her husband was at least smart enough to hire good people. And they were good people. They liked Miss Grace so they helped her. They trained her, and taught her what she needed to know. The company was involved in many things but not one thing in large amounts. A little shipping and importing, a little banking, a little farming — hence the big farm — and on and on it went.

“About ten years after marrying this man, her father died. She was just stepping into her husbands business and then she inherited her father’s estate. So she merged them together and with the help of the staff she made a few intelligent, and even she will admit, a few lucky decisions. She kept the business alive and even prospering. Now keep in mind, banking was a very tiny part at this time. That part didn’t go crazy until Aunt Michelle came along. But I am getting ahead of myself.”

The waiter had returned and asked about an entrée. “Samantha do you have any preferences? Meat, beef, sea food, anything at all?” Lisa asked.

“Not really.”

Lisa turned to the waiter and in French said, “Bring us two of your best specials. You make the determination, but make it delicious,” she said with a nice smile.

“Oui mademoiselle,” and the waiter left.

“Where were we?” Lisa asked as she brought the story back to her center of attention. “Yes, Miss Grace and business. She did well Samantha. She was under-educated, but she was smart. She knew when to listen and who to listen to. She did alright for herself.

“But on the home front things were different. In fact, they were bad enough that it might have been some of the reason that she diverted her attention to business. She hated her husband. She literally hated everything there was about him. And she hated her father for forcing her into the marriage.

“The man discovered sex and he wanted children. Miss Grace was determined that she would never give the man an heir. So whenever he showed up at the farm and wanted sex, Miss Grace always managed to put him off until she wasn’t fertile. She was not about to get pregnant by the man. But she knew he wanted and even demanded children. He wanted an heir. So she decided to give him an heir apparent. She turned to Edward.

“Miss Grace and Edward became more than best friends, they became lovers. It was a match made in heaven. They truly loved one another, and they were together all the time — until that is when she had to move into the business. But that was a while later. In the meantime they were married in everything except name. Miss Grace admitted once that Edward kept her from committing suicide.”

Lisa stopped for a sip of wine and to answer a question or two for the waiter. Then back to the story. Sam meanwhile was mesmerized by the tale. And some things were starting to coalesce in his mind.

“Miss Grace and Edward began having children. First was a girl they named Michelle. The second girl, two years later was my mother, Mona. Then came Joyce. Three children and three daughters. And finally they had one more child, a boy. Now Miss Grace started to think about things. At this point she was moving into the business world. And she knew her husband had been hoping for a boy. She was convinced that she would lose a son. Her husband had talked about all sorts of grand things like ivy league schools and prep schools and special tutors and a world of riches for a boy.

“Miss Lisa was not going to give the awful man a son. So she told everyone that she had given birth to a fourth daughter, and she named him Serena. Serena grew up as a girl, much to the delight of Edward. Since Edward was Miss Grace’s servant, much of the child rearing fell to him. And he fell in love with all of his children, but he especially enjoyed raising Serena as a real girl. Everything they could do to help Serena become more convincing and more feminine they did. They had four daughters that they dearly loved, but one was very special. And they loved him very, very much.

“When Miss Grace turned 30 she had four children, a lousy philandering husband and a successful business. When she received word that her husband had died in a capsized boat on the Chesapeake Bay with two hookers in the boat, she never shed a tear. In fact, she once said that she and Edward celebrated with a bottle of wine. The two of them were married by a justice of the peace two weeks later.”

Lisa stopped and looked at Sam. Sam was very quiet and watching Lisa. “Samantha, you and I both know that Edward wasn’t called Edward. At least not after Miss Grace and his mother started dressing him as girl. You know his name now, don’t you.”

In a barely audible whisper Sam answered, “Eunice.”

Their entrees arrived and they began eating — slowly. The conversation slowed down but did not stop. “Things changed after that. Miss Grace had grown up in a horrible environment and so had Eunice. They had money, they had love and they had a family. They made sure that their daughters were loved. They spent time at home with them and never ignored them. But they did give them the best possible education they could get. So they had the best tutors when they were young and they did go to excellent prep schools. And when possible they lived at home and commuted to those schools. And when that wasn’t possible, they made sure the girls came home every weekend they wanted.

“And Miss Grace continued to learn her business and she remained lucky. She still had some good people working there and she rewarded them better than they had ever received under her late husband. Those people thrived and gave Miss Grace good advice. They made some good decisions and she took their advice. The business grew and so did the family wealth. They were living high, but nothing like now.

“Lisa we have a vast, vast family wealth. There is no limit to what anyone in this family can have. And we don’t even keep track of who wants what. There is no quid pro quo. We don’t care if cousin number one spends a million dollars a year and another spends ten million. It doesn’t matter. And you can thank Aunt Michelle for that. She turned out to be a financial wizard — a genius. But that is another story for another time.

“Miss Grace and Eunice were doing great. Things were going well and they thanked their lucky stars. And then they began thinking about why they were doing so well. What providence had given them this luck? After many discussions and much soul searching they came to some conclusions and made some decisions. Whether these were the right or the wrong decisions is really immaterial now. These are her decisions and we live with them.”

Lisa stopped to refill her glass and take another sip. Sam said nothing. “Any questions?”

“Millions, but you have more to say, right?” Lisa nodded affirmative. “I’ll wait. Please continue.”

“Very good. As you know, but may not realize, we live in a paternalistic world. Men are in charge. Men run just about everything from the company to the home. The husband plays the dominant role in the marriage and family, and the wife must play the submissive role. Everyone grows up with these basic tenets drummed into them on a daily basis. Much of the sexual stereotypes not only reinforce this attitude but are in turn driven by the premise of male domination. Now this all varies from place to place and time to time. Some cultures are notorious for macho men and submissive wives. Polygamy is the ultimate manifestation of a paternalistic society. But some customs that truly treat women like chattel are little better. It is difficult to say any culture or religion or country is enlightened enough to play by different rules. That’s the way it is Samantha.

“Except in our family. Miss Grace decided that scenario wasn’t good enough for us. She decided to form a maternal family. Miss Grace is the matriarch and she has laid down some rules and roles that we live with. We have reversed those old paternalistic roles. We believe that a woman can run a family and make decisions every bit as good as a man. Better in fact, on most concerns. And she further decided that things would move much smoother if we could totally eliminate the testosterone driven, male penchant for confrontation and destruction. We would be a family of female values.

“Samantha, you have had many questions and it is time to answer some of those. You wondered how I could be so confident that my father would accept you as Samantha. Do you now know who my father is?”

“Miss Maggie. Right?”

“Absolutely. And is there any doubt in your mind that she really loves you Samantha?”

“None.”

“Does everything make a little more sense now?”

“Yes.”

“You can see why everyone has been so accommodating to your new persona. And it should be obvious why everyone loves seeing how feminine you have become. And it is the only way that you and I can be together. I love you Samantha and I truly want to marry you. But you need to understand my situation. And I hope you do now.

“Everyone in the family loves you Samantha. None more than me of course, but there is someone close behind. Any guesses?”

“Maggie?”

“Miss Maggie,” Lisa corrected her. “We have a strict protocol of respect within the family also, but you will learn that eventually. Yes, Miss Maggie loves you, but I was speaking of Miss Grace. From the first time that you met, from your very first interview she has fallen for you Samantha. I don’t mean that sexually, but she sees herself in you. Like her, you grew up in poverty. Only you grew up in real poverty. You lost your family early and yet you had the intelligence and drive to earn a full ride to a top notch university. And while she had Eunice, you had Amber.”

Sam stiffened just a little at the mention of that name.

“I’m sorry Samantha, but the family did check your background. We have to do those kind of things. I’m sorry and it won’t happen again. But we know you played with the boy downstairs, the son of your foster parents. But we also know you spent even more time with their older daughter. We know you and Amber were very good friends while growing up. And that is why Miss Grace loves you so much. You two have much in common.”

Lisa stopped and finished her entrée. It had been a long meal and a long discussion. There had been many interruptions and it had been difficult to hear because Lisa had barely spoken above a whisper. And when anyone walked close by she stopped and waited for them to move along. And Sam had much to absorb. He realized that all the facts had pretty much been laid out before him. They had not really hidden much from him. He had met the courtesans and concubines. He had missed the brothers and fathers and boy children. And he had seen the formality of respect within the family. Sam had seen. But he had never expected this.

“Desert?” Lisa asked.

Sam shrugged. He was obviously a little overwhelmed, and that was expected. It would take a day or two before he began asking the really tough questions. Lisa understood. She waved over the waiter. “Samantha, any requests?”

“Chocolate.”

Lisa and the waiter spoke for a few moments before he walked off. Lisa returned her attention to Sam. “Samantha, would you like to say something? Ask something?”

“I’m not sure. Let me think for a minute. Let me digest all of this.”

Lisa finished her wine and emptied the bottle into her glass. The two of them had finished the entire bottle, and most of it had been drunk by Lisa. She pushed her chair back and stood. “I’m going to the rest room,” she announced, then picked up her purse and left Sam alone with his thoughts — and demons.

Lisa returned and took her seat. Their deserts had been brought and Sam was looking at his. “Samantha?” Lisa asked, inviting conversation.

“So you just take all your money and power and pick out some boy to turn into a girl? Is that how you do it?” Sam asked with a definite edge to his voice.

Lisa had expected this. Sort of. She knew it was a possibility, but she had hoped she wouldn’t encounter this emotion in Sam. But here it was. She had to use some logic, some humor and some soothing to explain. In a tender and soft voice Lisa began, “No Samantha, it isn’t like that. You can’t transform someone that isn’t interested. You can only help … assist someone that has the interest in the first place. You can’t use brainwashing techniques and mind altering drugs and try to control someone. Even the government knows that doesn’t work. All you can do is destroy someone’s mind with actions like that.

“Samantha, we would never deliberately hurt someone; especially someone that we love. Someone that I love.”

“Then why me?” Sam asked with pain and confusion in his voice.

“You probably don’t remember the first time that we met, but …”

“Yes I do,” he quickly shot back.

Lisa smiled and nodded her admiration to Sam. “I saw you and I liked you immediately. I thought you were cute. That’s why I came over to talk with you. And after talking for a while I knew that you were smart and I liked your sense of humor. I immediately wanted to see you again.”

“Is that when you decided to turn me into a girl?”

Lisa could hear a strong defensive edge in Sam’s voice. As sweetly as possible she tried to explain and elaborate. “No. At that point in time I had no intention of going this far. Like I said before, you can’t force someone to transform their thoughts and lifestyle and emotions and become feminine. They have to want it.”

“You think I wanted to do this?”

“Yes Samantha, I do. And so do you. Deep down inside you do. When I first met you, I had no intention of going through this process with you. In the back of mind I hoped that you might be the one, but it wasn’t predominate in my mind. First and foremost I just wanted to meet you and spend some time with you. I wanted to go on a date or two and have some fun. I went on dates with lots of guys. But after the first couple of dates I really, truly liked you. And after those first few dates I did decide that you might be the one for me.”

“You thought I wanted to be turned into a girl?”

“Yes and no. I thought you might have the potential to be interested in experiencing a softer and better side to life. But no, I wasn’t sure that you would be interested. I hoped though. Do you remember what we talked about on those first dates?”

“Not specifically.”

“Ok, let me put this to you. A couple of weeks ago you were at my mom and dad’s and I was at school. You and mom took some elected officials to the basketball game. Remember?”

“Yes.” Sam did remember.

“Miss Mona asked you to find out some information from one of the men. So you had a discussion about movies. Miss Mona told you what questions to ask. Right?”

“We talked about movies, didn’t we?” Sam conceded, thinking back to their first dates.

“A couple of times. And we also talked about books and television and celebrities.”

“And from that you decided that I wanted to be a girl.”

“It gave me some clues. Do you remember the congressman? From your conversation mom determined that your man liked bondage. And he liked to be on both ends of the hand cuffs. He liked sexually strong and dominating actresses. One of these days, Miss Mona will introduce the congressman to a tall, athletic brunette. You can tell some interesting things from a simple conversation about movies.

“But back to you. After several dates I had a really good feeling about you Samantha. So I invited you home. And that is when you had your big interview. I still apologize for the intensity and not warning you about that meeting, but it was the only way to get honest and spontaneous answers. They spent much of their time asking you about family, right? And your youth? They determined that you were not a testosterone driven boy. You never got in fights in school, you didn’t play sports, you were really smart and you were devoted to your mother.”

“And that made me a girl wannabe?”

“Not by itself. But they too thought you might be interested in what we had to offer. For some reason Miss Maggie is really good at reading boys. She has a knack and she has been proven correct time after time. She gave you a strong stamp of approval.

“But what gave us, me, even more confidence was your dressing test that week. I’m sorry Samantha, but the circumstances were contrived to determine if you had the interest and ability to transform yourself into a feminine boy. Samantha, we were stunned. You were phenomenal, you were beautiful and you were a natural. After the party that night we were pretty much convinced that you enjoyed the prospect of being given the opportunity to express your latent feminine desires.”

“So after being tricked into dressing as a girl you decided that I wanted to be one?”

“Almost. But Samantha, we had to be sure. So we brought in experts. You have had several conversations with Dr. Ratchet, and each time the two of you met she was evaluating you. And then there was the back ground check.”

“You sent someone to spy on me?”

“Not exactly Samantha. That black passport you have came with a string or two attached. There is no way that you should have that kind of passport, and neither should I for that matter. Miss Mona had to call in some favors to get them for us. But even with the favor, the individual that helped you get that insisted on a background check.”

“So the government ran a background check on me? They found out that I like to dress up as a girl?” For some reason this concerned Sam more than the other revelations.

“Actually it was the Secret Service, and no they didn’t find out about your dressing and living as a girl. What they found out was what kind of person you are.”

“And what kind of person am I?”

“A very good one.”

“Like what did they find out?”

“As a kid, you spent much of your play time with Amber. And they found out that when your future foster parents invited you to dinner that you never finished your food. You always said that you were full, and then you asked if you could take the scraps home to eat later. But your foster parents knew that you were taking them home for your mother.”

Sam turned away and covered his face. Lisa heard a sniffle and waited for Sam. She took a few bites from her chocolate mousse and said nothing. Sam pulled a tissue from his purse and dabbed his eyes, then turned back to the table.

After a couple of sniffles he said, “So now the government has a dossier on Sam Springer.”

“No they don’t. We would never do that to family, so we took care of it. I am told that the Secret Service files three copies of their report. The nice thing about our government is that sometimes they can be efficient, but they are a huge bureaucracy and if you have the desire you can use that to control things. Miss Mona’s contact at the State Department received one copy. Then he used systemic processes and asked for each of the other copies and promptly shredded them when they arrived.

“Did you know the government uses Microsoft just like us? The contact took the remaining electronic report and used a special edit command to change Sam to Samantha everywhere it appeared in the report. That report was used to provide Samantha Springer with security clearance for a diplomatic passport. Nowhere in the system will they find a Sam Springer. And when all of that was finished, a copy was given to Miss Mona.

“Miss Mona has a copy of my security clearance from the United States government?” Sam was impressed.

“She gave it to Dr. Ratchet. The doctor added her report and sent everything to three expert psychologists. They are experts in sexual reassignment cases. They evaluated your files to determine if you were a candidate for a sex change.”

“You want me to get a sex change?” Sam demanded.

“No. But I am being totally open with you Samantha. The final step in making sure that you would be happy was to get professional opinions. These doctors have no idea who you really are, so your privacy is still intact. One psychologist refused to rate you. She wanted to meet you in person. The second rated you as a good candidate and the third put you in the top category. Miss Maggie went and talked to each doctor personally and made sure of their diagnoses. Samantha, there is no doubt that you would make a great contribution and you would fit in perfectly with our family.”

Lisa stopped and let Sam absorb what she had said. Sam had been tested, interviewed, spied upon and rated by professional psychologists. And they had all come to the same decision; Sam wanted to be a girl. Or at least he wanted to live like one. Sam still couldn’t accept the fact that he wanted to be a girl. But he knew there was truth in what Lisa had said. He had always known. But he didn’t want to accept it just yet. He took another tack in his attempt to understand his situation. To fight back, as it were.

“Lisa, what is it with your “Family”? Are you mafia or something?”

Lisa giggled. “We’re a family Samantha; a rich one but just a family. We’re not CIA and we’re not KGB.”

“I don’t understand Lisa. The secrecy and the contacts and the congressmen the you own and … what happens if I say no Lisa?” He paused to look at his ring and twist it on his finger a few times. “What happens if I give you back this ring and say goodbye. Does the Family make me disappear?”

Lisa looked stunned. She actually fell backwards in her chair as she looked at Sam. Sam could see her eyes glistening and the start of a tear in the corner of her eye. Lisa picked up her napkin and covered the bottom half of her face. As she tried to compose herself she looked up, beyond Sam’s back and waved her hand. Sam quickly turned around and saw Andre half way to them from his table. He stopped and returned.

Sam quickly turned back to Lisa and her face was white. He had hit her hard. She leaned towards Sam and in a quivering voice she said, “Samantha, I don’t want to lose you. I pray that never happens. I don’t …” She closed her eyes and swallowed hard. Sam just stared in silence at her. He never in the world would have expected such a reaction from her. He was more than surprised.

Lisa lowered the napkin and crossed her arms on the table. She took another moment to steady herself then said, “If you decide to leave and go back to your own life, you would probably have an “exit” interview with Miss Mona and Miss Grace I suppose. You would be asked to observe the “live and let live” ethic. I’m sure you would be asked to never talk about me or the Hawthorne family. And you would be asked to never expose any of our family situations with the press or public. In return, we would leave you alone. If you refused to cooperate … you would not be harmed. Samantha that would never happen.” Lisa paused to make sure that Sam understood that, but then in an ominous tone she added, “But we would use all of our resources to discredit you.”

Lisa again needed a moment to compose herself. “Samantha, I would be devastated if you left me. You have no idea how much I love you. But if you do leave, you will never have a worry the rest of your life. I will make sure that doors always open for you and nothing stands in the way of your happiness. Mom will try and make me cut off all contact with you, but I promise that anything you need or want I will give to you.”

Lisa stopped and reached for her water glass, but it slipped from her grasp and spilled all over the table. Lisa just stared at it and tears began welling up in her eyes. She slumped back in her seat and continued to look down at the table, refusing to look at Sam.

“Excuse me,” she said and jumped up from the table and briskly walked to the powder room.

Sam sat in his seat and stared ahead as the waiter appeared and cleaned up the mess. He asked something but Sam ignored him. Several minutes later Andre walked over. In broken English he asked, “Mademoiselle, is you ok?”

“Yes,” he said absentmindedly.

“Is Mademoiselle Lisa ok?”

“I don’t know.” Sam pushed back his chair and walked to the girl’s restroom. He tried the door but it was locked. Sam knocked gently and announced, “Lisa it’s Sam.” Sam heard a click and tried the door again. It was now unlocked. He stepped inside and closed the door behind him. He locked it then leaned backwards against the door. Lisa was standing by the sink, a wet tissue in her hand and mascara streaks down her face.

“Are you alright?” Sam asked.

Lisa said nothing. She pulled her purse across the counter and reached inside. She took out her wallet and handed it to Sam. “Would you please go pay? Then we can leave.”

“You look like a raccoon,” Sam said in an attempt at humor. “Do you want some help?”

Lisa turned back to the mirror and said “No. No tip is needed.”

Sam left and went looking for their waiter. It took a bit of hand signs and broken English, but he got the bill and handed two one hundred euro notes to the man. He didn’t wait for change. Sam was about to go looking for Lisa, but Andre motioned him to the door. Lisa was standing outside. They walked back to their condo in silence.

CHAPTER 42

Lisa woke the next morning and reached for Sam. The opposite side of the bed was empty. Lisa quickly sat up and rubbed her eyes, looking towards the bathroom. Was Sam in there? No, the door was open and there was no light on. She jumped out of bed and wrapped a red, silk robe around her shoulders, then went looking for Sam.

“Samantha?” she called out as she walked through the empty halls. “Samantha? She yelled. “Are you here?” There was desperation in her voice and she was getting worried.

“I’m in here,” Sam called out.

Lisa followed the sound down the hall to another bedroom. She looked in the door and found Sam in bed. Sam was holding himself up on one elbow, and holding the duvet up with the other. “Would you please join me?” he pleaded.

Lisa tossed her robe on a chair and slid under the duvet. Sam reached across Lisa and laid the duvet over her. Then he snuggled next to her and laid his arm over her chest. They laid there for a minute or two, then Sam explained, “I woke up in the middle of the night; jet lag I guess, and I couldn’t get back to sleep. I was rolling around and I was afraid I would wake you up.

“So I came in here.” He paused for a few moments then said, “It gave me some time to think. Lisa, I want to apologize for last night. I was a complete ass.”

“No you were not,” Lisa protested.

“Yes I was,” Sam admitted. “Lisa, can I keep your ring and marry you? I want to be your wife.”

“Oh Samantha of course. You know I …”

Sam placed a finger over Lisa’s lips and whispered, “Shhhh. Please let me finish my apology. I was awake half the night rehearsing it. And I don’t remember a word of it now. Thank you for the second chance Lisa. I love you very much and I am so sorry for how I acted last night. I was an ass. You were of course correct about everything. You know me better than I know myself.

“I have always wanted an opportunity like you are giving me. Yes, I have always liked the idea of being feminine and pretty and pretending that I was a girl. I would never admit it aloud, but deep inside I thought about it and maybe even dreamed about it. I tried so hard for so many years to hide my feelings. I was afraid that I was admitting I was homosexual or a femme or just plain weird. And in spite of trying everything I could to deny my innermost feelings, last night I decided to finally admit them to myself and to you.

“For the life of me I don’t know how I could be so lucky to have you arrive and rescue me from myself. You have forced me to face my demons and defeat them. I have grown so much these last few months that I can’t imagine any other life now. I would never go back to plain old Sam. I want to be Samantha. I want to be your Samantha.”

Sam leaned over and gave Lisa a passionate kiss on her lips. He forced open Lisa’s lips and slid his tongue deep inside as he slid him self on top of Lisa, pinning her to the bed. After almost suffocating his lover, Sam released his lip lock and said, “Lisa my love, may I show you how much I love you?”

Sam kicked off the duvet and slid down between Lisa’s legs and took a deep breath of Lisa’s special fragrance. He gave her a quick flick with his tongue then looked up for his instructions. Lisa looked down and stroked his hair. “Samantha, you make me complete. You know what to do … slow, soft and feminine. We are feminine, are we not?”

Sam slid his hands under Lisa’s buttocks and gave her a squeeze. He even dug his nails into her butt. “Ohhh,” Lisa crooned and she laid back and spread her legs even wider. Sam stroked his tongue through her slit and reached her clit. A kiss, a lick, a soft exhale of warm breath and another soft caress with the tip of a tongue. Another squeeze of her soft, fleshy buttocks with his red tipped talons and Lisa was squirming like a little girl.

In a matter of a few minutes Lisa was screaming bloody murder. Sam looked up and said, “I hope the windows are closed or we’re going to have the police here in a few minutes.” Lisa laughed out loud until she had the hiccups. All was well again.

But Lisa was not going to let Sam off too easy after last night. And Sam wasn’t about to complain. He spent over fifteen minutes between Lisa’s legs, bringing her to several bucking and screaming orgasms. By the time that she was satiated her negligee was wrapped around her neck and almost strangling her. Her long curly hair was twisted into a damp mop and her thighs were quivering from their exertion. Lisa was satisfied with how her lover and courtesan had pleased her. It was time for returning the favor.

She switched places with Sam and laid in the opposite direction on top of him. They were in the classic 69 position. Lisa wrapped her arms around Sam’s waist and pushed her hands under his buttocks, then grabbed him with her nails and dug into his flesh. Sam yelped playfully but Lisa refused to release her grip.

“Do you like a little pain?” Lisa asked.

“Yes ma’am. I like anything you give me,” Sam said dutifully.

Lisa released her grip and said, “Good answer my silly filly. But I don’t believe in pain — not my schtick. How about you?”

“Not really,” Sam answered.

“Then let’s get down to business,” Lisa said. She pulled her hands from under Sam and gripped his penis with one hand and his testicles with the other. She gently caressed his balls while she stroked his penis and kissed his tip. Lisa gave him a very soft nibble then took him in her mouth and began sucking and stroking Sam’s stiff erection.

It didn’t take long before Sam announced, “I’m going to cum.” Much to his delight Lisa continued sucking on Sam until he ejaculated into her mouth. She held as much as she could in her mouth then released him. Another spurt hit her on the nose and slid down over her lips.

Lisa swung around on Sam and kissed him, pushing as much of the viscous fluid as she could into Sam’s mouth. He accepted her offer and swallowed as quickly as he could. Sam still didn’t like the taste of his own cum. Then he giggled and pointed at Lisa’s nose, “I got you,” he bragged.

“Lick it off would you please?”

Sam promptly licked her nose and lips. And then returned to her lips for a French kiss. Lisa pushed her breasts against his silicone breasts and twisted his curls in her hands. They broke their kiss and Lisa said, “You have the most exquisite hair, Samantha. It is really soft and curly. And I love your eyes and curly lashes. Everything about you is curly and cute. You’re a cute, curly-girly,” she decided.

“A curly-girly? Silly filly? How do you come up with these witticisms?”

“I’m smart, remember? I took English comp. in school.”

“That explains everything,” Sam agreed with a girly giggle.

“I like the way you laugh,” Lisa said. “In fact, I like everything there is about you, except for one thing.”

“What? You don’t think I’m perfect?”

“Almost. Pretty darn close, but your silicone breast forms are too … synthetic. You would be perfect with your own boobs, Samantha.”

“I know,” he said wistfully. “I’ve thought about it but I don’t know what to do.” He was worried about not being able to satisfy his mistress if he began taking hormones for his breasts.

Lisa knew what to do, but she didn’t want to bring it up now. She wanted to keep suggesting real breasts before she began a serious discussion. There would be other questions that could wait with Sam in his present state of mind. “Let’s talk about it later. But I think you would be awesome with your own breasts.” She kissed him to end the conversation. “Would you wash my hair for me?”

“Your pubic hair?” he asked playfully.

“Yeah. And maybe you can wash the stuff on top of my head afterwards?”

“Oui.”

An hour later the two beautiful girls were wearing sun dresses and sitting under the tree in the courtyard. Lisa’s hair was put up in rollers thanks to Sam, while Sam’s hair was air drying and turning into a mass of curls. His hair extensions were very, very good at holding his permanent. They were munching on croissants and sipping orange juice and chatting about the day’s activities. Sam was also uploading their pictures from yesterday. He sent them off to Maggie when he was finished.

The day was reserved for museums. They were going to visit Musée d’Orsay and then they were going to Musée de l’Orangerie. The main attraction at l’Orangerie was Claude Monet’s Nymphéas — his water lily paintings. The paintings covered the walls of two circular rooms, and Sam and Lisa found them to be very impressive. The d’Orsay was across the river and housed in an old train station. The building and its architecture was probably the most interesting part for Sam. But the art was varied and impressive. Both museums were awesome.

After hours of being on their feet the girls were happy to catch the subway back to their condominium. Both of them kicked off their shoes and sat in the shade of their favorite tree. They talked about weddings and dresses and bridesmaids. Sam was in a light hearted mood when he asked, “Lisa am I going to have to call Miss Mona mother? I think I would have trouble with that. And I know I can’t call Miss Maggie dad.”

Both girls began laughing at the thought of that. “Miss Mona and Miss Maggie will have to do,” Lisa decided.

“Who is going to be your maid of honor?” Sam asked.

“My sister Harriet. Who do you want for your maid of honor?”

“I have no idea,” Sam admitted. “Can I have Miss Maggie give me away?”

Lisa had to think about that. “I always dreamed about Maggie giving me away,” Lisa said. “But we have to be flexible, don’t we? I guess mom can give me away and you can have Maggie. Does that sound ok?”

“Yeah. But I have no one to be my maid of honor. Can I ask Amber?”

Lisa shook her head slowly. “Sorry, but this wedding will have to stay in the family.”

“Because you want to keep the family stuff secret, right?”

“And because I want to run for public office. I don’t think you would make a traditional wife as far as the political world is concerned. The right wing would have puppies if they found out. My political career would be dead before it even got started.”

“Are you really going to run for the presidency?”

“Yes. That is my intention.”

“Do you think you can win?” Sam asked.

Lisa took a deep breath and sighed. She shrugged her shoulders and let that answer the question.

“If you do win, what do I do? Hide?”

“Not at all. In public you will be my executive secretary and girl Friday. Everywhere I go, you go. And the neat thing is you want to major in poli sci. You can be my campaign manager and liaison with the press even.”

“And if you win am I the secret First Lady?” he asked with a smirk.

“Yep. I’m president, you’re first lady and silly filly.” Lisa emphasized “and”.

“Cool. It doesn’t get much better than that, does it? I’ll have to study hard and get lot’s of As in school.”

Lisa looked at Sam and cleared her voice. “Samantha, about school … uhmmm … what would you think about studying in Paris?” Sam just looked at her. “While I’m away at graduate school you could be here in Paris.”

“Paris? Oh I don’t know. I don’t know how to speak French.”

“You would learn it here,” Lisa quickly answered back.

“And what school would even take me?”

“There are private schools.”

Sam gave a sigh and said, “Can I think about it? I’m really not sure that it would be such a good idea. You know … my gender thing.”

“You are so pretty and passable that you wouldn’t have any problems. But go ahead and think about it. I myself think it would be cool. I’d love to go to school in Paris. I think it would be awesome.”

“Then why don’t you?”

“Because of politics. A French education is not a plus in our political wars. A Harvard MBA will provide a much better resumé. But you can do it. It won’t matter where you go to school. While I’m at Harvard sweating away in the dreary, smoggy and snow-covered Northeast, you could be in Paris living it up. That would be cool.”

“Are you pushing me?” Sam asked warily. “Because sometimes I wonder if you have plans all worked out for me.”

“I’ll stop,” Lisa said.

They were silent for a few minutes, sipping their drinks. Sam asked, “Can Jennifer be my maid of honor?”

“That’s difficult, Samantha. It’s a matter of social standing. We would have to clear that with Miss Grace.”

“Well who could be my maid of honor?” Sam asked with a bit of exasperation.

“One of the cousins. How about Gloria?”

“I guess I’ll have to think about it some more.” Sam said. He changed the topic, “Are we going clubbing tonight?”

“Yep. Is that ok with you?”

“Sure. We should see the Paris nightlife, right?”

“My thoughts exactly.”

After enjoying the afternoon, the girls moved indoors to prepare for their evening. Make up was over the top with glitter and bright colors. Lisa helped Sam with bright pink and green eye shadow, super bright rouge and glitter mascara. Their lipstick was a bright neon pink — very chic! And to top it off they used a little glitter on their faces. It was all done very tastefully — not!

Lisa tightened Sam’s corset, and Sam tightened Lisa’s. Sam asked Lisa if she was wearing a “sympathy” corset or if she really needed one for her dress. Lisa merely grinned. Lisa wore one of her push up bras with a dress having a low neck line and high hem line. Since Sam wasn’t endowed as well as Lisa, he had to wear his regular underwire bra and a straight bustline dress. During their dressing, Lisa did manage to make another comment about how great Sam would look with his own, real breasts — and how much Lisa would love to play with them.

Sam wore one of his club dresses, a black and white strapless dress with an empire waist and a short flirty skirt made of see-through lace and a pink underskirt that also served as a petticoat.

image135.png

Sam added nude hose and his usual 4 inch black heels. And to finish the look he wore a long strand of fake pearls. Of course his engagement ring was prominently displayed to keep away the boys and make all the girls jealous.

Lisa and Sam studied the colored subway lines on their train brochure before collecting their purses and Andre. They walked to the subway and rode the train up to the Montmartre district. A short walk from the subway they reached their restaurant. It was only two stars but it was delicious all the same. They minimized their wine intake and left room for a late night snack of Grand Marnier crepes once they reached home. But before their return, they went to a local night club.

“Escualita?” Sam asked. “I think one of the girls at the salon might have mentioned this place.

“I’m told Sundays are the day to be here,” Lisa mentioned with a grin. “I think it will be exciting, Samantha.”

It was exciting — and shocking; at least for Sam. It was a high energy, loud and raucous club. But what made it interesting was that it was a gay club. And Sundays offered a unique twist — it was transvestite night. “Holy cow!” Sam muttered. The dance floor was covered with beautiful “girls” over dressed, under dressed and half dressed. Large uncovered breasts were popular and gorgeous bodies were everywhere. Bikinis, club dresses, and even some formals were seen. Hair was piled high on some girls and tied back in swinging ponytails on others. Make up was even wilder than Lisa’s and Sam’s. And everyone was either dancing or hanging onto each other.

People were holding hands, waists and even legs, as some stood and some sat at the same tables. But the majority of the crowd was on the dance floor bumping and grinding, showing off and flirting. The dance crowd moved like a well oiled machine, with waves of arms and heads bobbing across the floor. Powerful speakers were blasting music, and spotlights, lasers and UV lights flashed across the floor. A DJ was on a high stage dancing and laughing along with the music. The place looked like a cross between a circus and Carnival in Rio.

“There are no excuses for not dancing tonight,” Lisa yelled. Sam quickly understood why people were holding on to each other; it was the only way to communicate because you certainly couldn’t hear. In fact, Sam saw some girls wearing ear plugs. Lisa grabbed Sam’s hand and pulled him onto the dance floor. They barely moved onto the dance floor when they were separated. Other girls moved in between them, dancing first with Sam, then with Lisa, then moving onto another girl. Sam quickly determined it was a friendly crowd and he decided to enjoy himself. He went with the flow, even when girls wrapped their arms around him and danced tight. He bumped his ass, pumped his arms, tossed his curly hair, spun around and accepted a hug or kiss on the hand before repeating.

Lisa was able to hunt him down and retrieve him some time later when they were both out of breath. They went hunting for a table but found nothing. Then Sam spotted Andre at a tiny little table by himself. She pulled Lisa to the table and took up residence. Andre pretended to ignore them while he watched the melee below them on the dance floor. Using hand signals Sam said, “Holy shit what a friggin’ party!” Then he asked for a drink.

Andre asked what he and Lisa wanted. Speaking — or yelling — in French to Lisa he said that he would get their drinks. The girls stayed at the table while Andre pushed his way through the crowd. As he made his way to a bar, he was easy to spot. Andre did not blend into the crowd. Not only was he too big, but he was not one of the beautiful people. Nor was he gay or a transvestite. Yet no one cared. He moved through the crowd no faster or slower than anyone else.

Lisa and Sam stood guard over their table, shared an occasional kiss — guess what? no one cared — and they watched the patrons. It was an unbelievable sight. Half naked boys, half naked transvestites and transsexuals that were so beautiful Sam was intrigued and often staring open mouthed. More than once Lisa tapped him on the chin to close that pretty-lipped gape. They tried to talk but soon gave up and discretely pointed instead.
Half an hour later Andre arrived with four glasses in his hands. Behind him a sexy TS was carrying another 4 glasses. The TS put her glasses on the table, just about filling it. Andre handed her a ten euro note and a business card. Sam and Lisa stared at Andre wondering what that was all about. He smiled but said — or motioned — nothing.

They stood at the table sipping champagne and watching the show. Andre indicated he would watch the drinks if they wanted to dance. Sure! Sam pulled Lisa down the steps onto the floor and once again they were split apart and melded into the scrum. They found each other later and managed to remain together by holding hands and keeping tightly together.

Sam watched beautiful boys and girls and sequins and tight dresses and tiny dresses and bare breasts and flailing hair and long legs with spike heels and pouty lips with hot colors flow around him. They were all moving up and down in rhythm to the music and wave of humanity. He could smell perfume and drinks and sweat, and feel hands and butts and swirling dresses and hanging bling all around him. This wasn’t just a single sense encounter, but an erotic blend of noise, smell, touch and sights that blew his mind. “What a riot,” he said into the ether.

The two girls moved back to their table and sipped their champagne while Andre again pretended not to know them. People came over and tried to pick them up, but the girls flashed their rings, hugged each other and indicated they were taken — by each other. It was true, they did belong to each other and neither was interested in anyone else.

But there were some tempting bodies strutting around the place. Wow! Hot, sexy and energy levels close to nuclear. “So this is Paris night life! I approve!” Sam yelled at Lisa. Lisa merely smiled, having no idea what Sam had said.

The two inamoratas made it to midnight and then their eardrums gave out. Lisa slipped Andre two fifty euro notes for their drinks on the way back to the subway station. The only disappointment of the night was they were too late for the crepe dessert. They had to go back to their room and make love with no crepe! “How barbaric,” Sam giggled. Lisa agreed.

Back in their bedroom they both fell on the bed in exhaustion. Lisa climbed on top of Sam and planted several lipstick kisses on his lips. Lisa was in a playful mood so she asked Sam, “Samantha I’m really tired, can we just go to sleep?”

Sam knew she was teasing. “Not unless you want to suffer the wrath of a horny girly-boy.” By calling himself a girly-boy, Sam was signaling that he had come to terms with his new situation. And he was also saying that he approved and was happy with his decision. So was Lisa.

Lisa laughed. “Yeah, like what?” she challenged Sam.

“I don’t know, but it won’t be pretty. And that’s a promise. I might steal all of your panties or makeup. The next time I set your hair I’ll frizz you to the moon! How would you like that little girl?”

“Well we can’t have that can we? How about I take off all of your clothes and you take off mine? Does that sound interesting?” Let the games begin. Slowly and as erotically as possible Sam began removing jewelry and clothing items from his betrothed. He did it slowly while he planted lipstick marks on various portions of her anatomy. He stroked her hair and skin and licked her nipples and nibbled on her ear lobe. He covered his lover and fiancée in goose bumps and shivers. And his girlfriend loved it.

After stripping down, Lisa took Sam’s hand and led him to the vanity and seated him. She applied fresh lipstick to his lips and spritzed him with their perfume, and brushed a bit more blush on his cheeks. “I want my girl to be pretty all the time,” Lisa said. “Do you like being pretty, Samantha?”

“I love it,” Sam answered.

“You are going to be a beautiful girl, Samantha. So would you be interested in doing things backwards tonight?”

“Sure. Whatever pleases you,” Sam said sincerely.

“Lie on the bed my pretty girl and on your back.” Sam obediently laid down on the bed, his penis enlarged and lying on his stomach. Lisa straddled Sam, but she faced away from him. From a kneeling position she settled down on Sam’s penis, guiding him into her. With just a bit of shuffling, Lisa had Sam inside her, but they were still facing the wrong way. “Are you still ok?” Lisa asked.

“Interesting, but ok. I kind of like this,” Sam answered.

Lisa was still on her knees, so she leaned forward and placed her hands on the bed on either side of Sam’s knees. Then she slid off her knees and extended her legs up the side of Sam and pushed her feet under his armpits. “Still ok?”

“Yep.”

Lisa laid down on Sam’s legs and she wrapped her arms around his ankles. They were now both in a prone position, facing opposite directions and with Sam’s penis lodged inside Lisa’s vagina. Lisa was applying pressure on Sam’s penis, bending it down and at the same time pressing deep inside her. “You have pretty toenails,” she observed with her dry wit.

“Thanks,” Sam replied. “Would you care to touch them up while you’re down there?”

“Maybe later.”

Lisa laid in that position for a few moments, becoming accustomed to the sensations and pressure. She decided she liked the new position and began squeezing Sam’s penis with her vaginal muscles. She slid up and down and squirmed around as she quickly brought herself to a wonderful orgasm. And the best part was that she had provided just a little stimulation to Sam. She would be able to have several orgasms before Sam would reach his own nirvana. It was a great position for Lisa and she took advantage of it once, twice, and three more times.

Lisa enjoyed their newest position but she didn’t scream once. Sam found it interesting, but not nearly as intense as his backwards over the side of the bed position. But it was definitely a position they would try again. He never met an orgasm that he didn’t enjoy.

“That internet thing of yours is good for something,” Sam said. “What do you call this position?”

“The upside down chick on the girly boy with fresh lipstick and pouty lips position. What, you couldn’t guess?”

“That would have been my first guess,” Sam conceded.

Lisa rolled off Sam and remained facing the bottom of the bed. “Samantha girl, would you be a dear please and come kiss my pussy.” She spread her legs inviting Sam between them.

But Sam wasn’t all that keen to the idea. He had his sexual release, and so had Lisa. “You want me to go down on you? But we just had intercourse.”

Lisa tried to pout and sound girlish. “But I love having my curly girly between my legs. I love the sensation of watching my pretty filly kiss and lick me and drive me absolutely insane. And you have fresh lipstick and wonderful smelling perfume. Please sweetie?”

Sam was in a difficult position and there was only one way out. He removed his condom and wiped himself clean, then crawled between Lisa’s legs. He took his position, pouted his lips, looked up at his mistress and waited for her instructions. Lisa reached down and twirled one of Sam’s curls on her finger. “My god you are beautiful Samantha. You are the sexiest thing on the face of the Earth. Would you please be gentle and slow?”

Sam had his instructions and he gently kissed Lisa’s vulva, then slid his tongue between her labia. He drew his tongue up her slit and reached her clit, where he gave it a little flick. He repeated the process three or four more times until he had her nice and wet. Then he pushed his tongue a little deeper and once again came up to her clitoris. He pushed his tongue against her G-spot and slowly slid his tongue back and forth across her most sensitive erogenous spot.

“Slower, dear, slower. And not so hard, gentle please, gentle. Take your time, we have all night. How about a kiss from those luscious pink lips Samantha girl?” Lisa knew Sam was not that interested in pleasuring his fiancée. He had enjoyed his orgasm, and Lisa knew that that was usually all it took to send a boy to dreamland. But Sam was no longer a boy, he was more than that. Lisa repeatedly called him a girl, reinforcing his newly accepted status in their relationship. Sam was now Samantha and he was a girl. Now Lisa had to put him in his place. The pecking order had Lisa on the top and Sam on the bottom; the same way as they screwed. Lisa was reminding him of that right now.

A few minutes later Lisa’s hips began bucking and seconds afterwards she was screaming in ecstasy. Damn she was loud! Sam pulled back slightly and waited for her to return to Earth. He wasn’t happy about having to give her additional sex after they had had intercourse. She didn’t do that for him. And he was really tired. But he obediently remained between her legs waiting to see if he was going to repeat the process. And yes he was.

Once more Lisa asked Sam to use his talented tongue and bring her to orgasm. Sam was tired, his tongue and jaw were tired, but he performed admirably. And Lisa showed her appreciation with blood curdling screams. God she liked to scream! Lisa was almost satisfied with two oral orgasms, but she wanted to go one step further.

Thank you Samantha. Would you please go back to the head and lay on your back? “Now what?” Sam thought, but he complied with her instructions. Lisa crawled up to the head of the bed and positioned herself over Sam’s face. She crouched down and presented her crotch to his mouth. “Don’t be gentle Samantha. Smear your lipstick all over my snatch. That is what you boys call it, a snatch; right?”

Sam never answered. Lisa lowered herself down to Sam’s face and applied a bit of weight to his mouth. As Sam pushed his tongue into her snatch, she rubbed herself sideways and around Sam’s face, smearing his lipstick and her scent and juices all over his face. Even though Lisa’s crotch was waxed for the most part, her little Brazilian patch scratched and scrubbed Sam’s face. She smashed his nose and at times he had to breathe through his mouth.

Lisa continued to push herself around on his face, giving him plenty of opportunities to suck and lick and tongue her sensitive clit. She was insatiable in her demand for satisfaction and pleasure. Lisa was physically exerting her control over Sam as she kept him pinned to the bed and dominated by her sexual demands. She continued until Sam had satisfied her and she had slammed her clit tightly against Sam’s nose and screamed in delight.

“My god you are awesome, Samantha,” she said as she slumped next to him. She leaned over and kissed him on the lips. She could taste her scent and fluids on Sam’s lips, and smell her aroma all over his face. She wasn’t exactly thrilled by the taste or scent, but she had to give Sam the impression she loved it all. She had to make Sam understand that she loved his lesbian impression.

Lying next to Sam she blew in his ear then stuck her tongue in the ear. Goose bumps ran down Sam’s back. She slid her hand over Sam’s silicone breasts, across his stomach and reached for his flaccid penis. She took him in her hand and gently squeezed several times until he began to respond. It was time to thank Sam for his extra effort and exertion.

When she had him hard, she stroked his shaft several times. Then she slid down a bit and cupped his scrotum and testicles in her hand, and gently stroked him. She soon had him rigid and primed for additional sex. Lisa released his balls and reached for his face. She pushed her finger against Sam’s lips until he let her in. She slid her finger in and out as Sam sucked on her finger.

When her finger was good and wet, she reached deep between Sam’s thighs and found his ass. She gently pushed her finger in as far as it would go. “Holy shit!” Sam gasped. “Are you going to milk me?” he worried.

“Is that what you want?” Lisa answered.

“No. It’s no fun. There is absolutely no enjoyment in cumming that way,” he told her.

Instead of answering Lisa began stroking him; in and out of his ass. “Please don’t” Sam begged

“I won’t make you cum,” Lisa promised as she continued stroking. She merely wanted to dominate her girly boy a little more. He needed to understand that she could and would do what she wanted. Sam was hers, not the other way around.

On the other hand — finger — she did want to thank him for his efforts. She removed her finger and grasped Sam’s penis and began stroking again. She slowly stroked him until he exploded all over his stomach. “Oh my,” Lisa whispered. “You are one strong filly,” she giggled. Both of them understood her mixing of female and masculine metaphors. Lisa thought she was clever, while Sam decided to ignore the wording. “You have great stamina, Samantha.” She leaned over for another kiss. “Thank you for your extra attention tonight. You have been too magnanimous to me, Samantha. No wonder I love you so much.”

Sam dutifully responded, “I love you too.”

“Come on,” Lisa said as she pushed herself to her hands and knees. “Let’s get you cleaned up and ready for bed. Don’t forget your corset and bra before you put on your negligee.”

CHAPTER 43

The next morning they slept until nine and then still managed to lie in bed for another half hour.

“Samantha are you ready for another wonderful, fun-filled day in Paris?”

“Today is the Louvre, right? Man, I am so stiff and sore from last night and all of that dancing and … stuff,” he said with a smile.

Lisa corrected him, “GIRL, you are so stiff.” Then she quickly slid her hand down to his crotch and grabbed his penis. “Do you mean down here? I don’t think so.” They both giggled.

“I mean my legs and thighs. All that dancing last night; I’m not used to that. Especially in high heels.”

“And you wanted to wear 4 inch heels all day. You still need some more practice and training before you can do that.”

“But I looked good, didn’t I,” he bragged. “Are we still going to the salon first?”

“Of course. Our appointment is at 11.” Lisa stopped for a moment then excitedly said, “Hold just a min,” and she grabbed her cell phone. She hit a speed dial number and chatted for a minute or two in French. Then she returned to her stiff and sore boy. “I’ve changed our appointment. I’m stiff too, so were going to get a massage and facial. How does that sound?”

“Soothing. Thanks, that’s a nice idea.”

“You have to take off your breast forms.” Lisa helped pull Sam’s negligee over his head and she tossed it to the foot of the bed. Then she peeled off his silicone boobs and carefully laid them on the night stand. “Wait,” she told her naked boy, and she went to retrieve some cotton balls and solvent.

A naked Lisa returned with the cleaning aids and the boxes for Sam’s fake boobs. She placed the supple forms upside down in their boxes and poured solvent over the glue. Then Lisa sat next to Sam and began cleaning the remaining glue off his chest. “You look so bare without your breasts. And you look small; too small.” Sam said nothing, but instead enjoyed Lisa’s attention and pampering. “What do you think about getting your own breasts, Samantha? It would make life much easier and more enjoyable for you.”

Sam hemmed and hawed a bit. “A boy with boobs? I’m not sure about that. And I don’t know if I want to go under the knife.”

“You shouldn’t consider yourself a boy with boobs, Samantha. You should think of yourself as a girl with a penis and balls. That’s more sexy and romantic. That’s how I see you. That’s who I have sex with.”

“Maybe,” he grudgingly admitted.

“There is no maybe. You’re going to live as a girl so you need to start thinking that way.”

“I guess.”

“And you don’t have to go under the knife you know. There are other … even better ways to get sexy boobs. You could grow your own you know.” Lisa held her breath waiting to hear what Sam would say.

“But there are negative side effects to that method, you know.”

Ok, he wasn’t quite ready to accept the idea. Lisa had more than two weeks to work on him. And she did have a good comeback for him, “Miss Grace has a saying about that. To paraphrase her, “Side effects are negative only if you make them negative”. She was talking about life in general, but I think it applies. Think about it my little pretty.”

Lisa and Sam ran through their morning exercises (stomach crunches and sit ups for Sam), washed and moisturized their faces, tightened and tied Sam’s corset, slid his small breast forms into his comfy, underwire bra and slipped into white sun dresses for the day. Since they would be getting a facial at the salon they applied only a bit of light pink lipstick.

They left their apartment and walked to a sidewalk café for coffee and a croissant. “It doesn’t get any more Parisian than this,” Lisa said as they watched the people walk by. They were admiring the latest fashions, which seemed to include calf high boots.

Just to make small talk Lisa asked, “So Samantha, how often do you think a girl should go to the salon?”

“Every day!” he quipped.

Lisa laughed. “That might be a little too often. How about twice a week? How does that sound?”

“I don’t think that’s enough for beautiful rich girls like us,” he giggled. “That might be ok for a working girl on a budget though.”

“There are some things that you have certainly embraced as a girl, Samantha.” Lisa meant that as a compliment. “But you do have to be careful.”

“About what?”

“Certainly your hair. And especially if you have treated or colored hair. Too many chemicals will damage your hair.”

“Even extensions?”

“Your extensions are human hair, so the answer is yes. But eventually you will grow out of your extensions and your own hair will be long enough to be styled. Salons always want to touch up your roots and treat your hair. You have to say no before they do damage to the shafts. And you have another very real problem.”

“What?”

“You’re a guy. You don’t have the real-girl hair gene. You might also be susceptible to male pattern baldness. And if not baldness, hair thinning is a definite possibility. Did your dad have a receding hairline or anything?”

“I have no idea about my dad.”

“I understand,” Lisa said sympathetically. “So you have to be extra careful about too much salon attention. There is only one sure-fire way to protect your hair.”

“What?” Sam was expecting some type of treatment or at least a philosophy on caring for your hair. What he heard startled him. Having long beautiful hair was important to his feminine persona, and even if he was a boy underneath, Lisa was right about his outer appearance. He would be spending the rest of his life looking like a girl. He wanted to look like a pretty, beautiful and sexy girl for the rest of his life.

“Hormones. Female hormones like estrogen will protect your hair. They’re the only thing that can do it.” Enough said. Lisa had made another powerful point for Sam to consider.
Lisa quickly changed the subject. “Are you ready to go get your massage?”

They enjoyed their massage and facial, caught a light salad (they had to cut back on French cuisine somewhere) and then spent the afternoon at the Louvre. The museum was large and opulent. They walked through many corridors and galleries and passed some great art before they reached the Louvre’s piá¨ce de résistance; the Mona Lisa.

The Mona Lisa was behind thick bullet proof glass, and was roped off to keep people back. And in spite of numerous signs prohibiting photographic flashes and a security guard standing right next to the famous painting, the area was filled with Japanese tourists taking their pictures in front of the painting and flashing their flashes. Lisa and Sam were unable to get close enough to see the true greatness of the painting. It was disappointing.

In the late afternoon they grew tired of the Louvre and went searching for ice cream. They walked past the Notre Dame Cathedral — they would be back later in the week — and strolled along the Seine enjoying their ice cream and each other. If ever two kids were in love, it was certainly these two. They held hands and talked and laughed and hugged and French kissed.

And so went their first week in Paris. They were the epitome of young, pretty and classy. They dressed and walked like world class models, they spoke and acted like aristocrats, they attracted attention like movie stars and they enjoyed their time together like conjoined lovers. Anyone that saw them envied them; and everyone remembered those two girls. What a pair! Beautiful dresses, classy hats, silk stockings (NO BARE LEGS!), impeccably coiffed and manicured, gorgeous skin and makeup, bling (jewelry for you old people) that quietly said not only money but taste and attitude. They strutted, they waltzed and spun and danced their way around the tourist spots of Paris. They ate at the best restaurants, they intrigued, teased and flirted with the waiters, they ordered the best wines France had to offer and they never over imbibed. They walked hand in hand, arm in arm and with arms wrapped around waists and shoulders and necks. And they kissed! IN PUBLIC! French kissed. Deep and passionate kisses. Kisses that announced love and devotion.

And during after hours, in the privacy of their boudoir they made true love to one another. They performed an intricate, ritualistic, dance of soft, slow, erotic passion for each other; and to their very essence. They honored one another in their sexual fantasies. They gave selflessly and received ever slower eroticism in return. These were two girls presenting gifts and favors and honor to one another.

This was no torrid and frenzied affair. These two inamoratas simmered amid sultry and fragrant scents, between silk sheets and negligees and with ubá«r feminine grace and style.
Erotic and spiritual, their acts of love were followed with encores, then blessed with sleep so deep that only the physically satiated, the emotionally fulfilled and the truly loved could dream of such bliss.

Paris belonged to Lisa Hawthorne and Samantha Springer. And they belonged to Paris. It was a very equitable trade. While their imprint on Paris would be miniscule and temporary, Paris’ imprint on them would be indelible and permanent.

CHAPTER 44

Sam snapped shut the clasps on his traveling valise. “Samantha we must get going,” Lisa yelled from the first floor. Please!”

Sam stumbled down the stairway with his small pink valise. Andre rushed up and took it from him. Lisa was waiting at the bottom of the stairs. “I can’t believe I did that again last night.”

Lisa smiled and stroked her boys arm. “Silly filly, you wanted to wear those 4 inch heels and dance all night. I told you to take them off. I warned you that you would be stiff and sore again today.”

Sam faked a fall onto Lisa. “Now you tell me! But you didn’t help.”

“Me?”

“Yes you. That internet thing of yours almost killed me last night. I have never in my life bent over that far. I thought you broke me.”

“I tried,” Lisa bragged. “Girly stallions and silly fillies need to be broken. You’re lucky I didn’t throw a bridle and saddle on you.” Both laughed as Lisa continued to hold Sam upright. “Come on now, we have to get to the subway or we will miss our train.”

“I want a massage,” Sam begged.

“In Switzerland. Maybe I can find something for you. You know, the other thing you could do is suck it up like a big girl.”

“Easy for you to say, you are a big girl,” Sam said with a big smile. He really loved this girl. Andre helped them with their luggage and they made a dash — a semi-fast walk — to the subway. They caught the train and squeezed into a cramped cabin as they rode to the train station. Lisa already had their tickets and they stopped just long enough to confirm the track they needed, then the three of them hustled off to their train.

It was still early on a Monday morning, the day after another night of clubbing at Escualita, and both girls were exhausted. They slept most of the way to Zurich. When they reached Zurich they were both still stiff and sore, but they were awake. They changed trains and traveled south to Bern. It was a beautiful day and the mountain vistas were inspiring.

“So you two are twins?” Sam asked again. He knew the answer, but he was trying to stimulate a little conversation.

“Ever since we were born,” Lisa giggled.

“But not identical twins.”

“Correct.”

“And Harriet is going to school here?”

“Yep.”

“A girl’s finishing school? You mean like girly-stuff finishing school or a school where just girls are allowed in?”

“Both. It’s a liberal arts school for girls only. Kind of like the seven sisters in the US. It’s a very good academic school and a high-end, prestigious school. And it is very expensive.” There was much more to Harriet’s school but it was still too early for Sam to know all the details.

“So does Harriet have to work in the cafeteria to help pay for her tuition?”

Lisa merely laughed. It was a funny comment after all.

“So why is she here and you’re not?”

“Because mom always liked her best,” Lisa said with levity. “Because it fits Harriet. And Harvard now fits me.”

“Is Harriet going into politics also?”

“No, that’s not our — mom’s — intention. Harriet is going to be our international girl. She will probably spend her time in Europe or Asia and run our business there. You know there is a reason for her going to school in Switzerland. Want to take a guess?”

“Nope, I don’t think I have to guess. Banking; right?”

Banking was half correct. There was also another reason for Harriet to be going to school here. This school was the best in the world at training post op transsexual boys to function and flourish as girls in the real world. They had numerous psychologists that helped with the emotions of hormones and transitioning. They taught women’s studies, transsexual studies and the history and basis of paternalistic societies. They believed strongly in the “know thine enemy” philosophy; preparing boys to become demure girls without becoming submissive sissies or victims. Guilt and doubt were left at the gate to the campus and confidence building was the goal of the day.

In addition, the academic programs were excellent. They had superb academic credentials and were providing Harriet with a great start on international financing and business. Plus they taught sex; in the classroom and the lab. The “girls” were given firsthand practice in becoming the best lovers in the world.

“Yep, banking,” Lisa confirmed.

The train cruised into Bern and came to a stop. They grabbed as much luggage as they could, and Andre hauled the rest out to the platform.

“Hey Lisa,” a sweet voice yelled. Looking down the platform Sam saw a hand waving in the air. Lisa waved back and the other hand came walking over. Harriet did not run but she moved quickly in a very feminine and controlled motion. She wasn’t strutting but there could be no doubt that she was graceful and exotic in a most feminine context.

She was about the same size as Lisa, maybe a bit smaller, and she had a look that said the two girls might not be identical twins, but there was no doubt that they were sisters. She was dressed fashionably but tastefully. Her flower print skirt was above the knee but it hung perfectly with no wrinkles or creases or static cling. She wore suntan hose and two inch white heels. Her white blouse had a bit of lace around the neck and cuffs on the long sleeves, and nary a wrinkle or crooked seam. Her jewelry consisted of simple but elegant pearls.

Harriet’s hair was the same color as Lisa’s but much longer and curlier. It almost looked like Sam’s curly style. The curls were not as tight as Sam’s but they were high lighted with streaks of lighter color. Sam had seen her complexion before; it was perfect and reminded him of the girls back at the salon. She had obviously gone through Dr. Ratchet’s skin regimen. Her make up was minimalist but very, VERY pretty. The light pink color of her well manicured nails matched her light pink lipstick.

Harriet was a very pretty and elegant girl. She seemed to embody the epitome of femininity without over doing any single aspect. Sam’s first thought was that she was a perfect girl. She looked perfect, she moved and acted perfect, and she dressed perfect. Maybe too perfect.

“Long time no see,” Harriet said with a definite German accent as she hugged and kissed her sister.

“Oh it’s so good to see you too,” Lisa responded as they hugged for a few moments. They ended their embrace and turned to Sam. “Harriet, I would like to introduce you to my very best friend and fiancée, Samantha. Samantha, I am proud to present my sister Harriet.”

“You are a beautiful girl, Samantha. I can see why Lisa is so infatuated with you.” Then Harriet gave Sam a big hug and kiss. Without warning Harriet forced her tongue inside Sam’s mouth and touched his tongue with a quick flick. Harriet broke their embrace and gave Sam an intriguing smile. It was almost a smirk. Sam was stunned at Harriet’s boldness and her familiar kiss. In Sam’s opinion the kiss was too familiar for two people just meeting. It wasn’t as if they were long lost cousins.

“Welcome to Switzerland. Let me help you with your luggage and let’s go find a taxi. They all grabbed a bag and headed outside. Lisa and Harriet chatted all the way outside, trying to catch up on missing time. Harriet hailed two taxis. They filled the boots with their luggage and the girls jumped into one taxi, while Andre followed behind in the second.

“Samantha is feeling the effects of last night,” Lisa said. “Too much dancing in the heels I told her to take off. But she wanted to look flashy.”

“I did look good,” Samantha threw in.

“Now she wants a massage. Is there a masseuse at the hotel?”

“Even better,” Harriet said. “I would be happy to give Samantha a massage.”

“You’re a masseuse now?” Lisa asked.

“Hey, they teach us all kind of things at St. Hermaphrodite.”

Sam wasn’t sure what he had just heard. He had to ask, “St. Hermaphrodite? Is that the name of your school?”

“Not technically. The inmates refer to it as St. Hermaphrodite School of Biblical and Sexual Studies,” Harriet said with a grin.

“Sounds interesting,” Sam said. “Maybe I should go there.”

Harriet laughed, “I don’t think so.”

Lisa jumped in, “Samantha is thinking about going to school in Paris.”

“I am?” Sam said to himself.

“Do it,” Harriet advised Sam. “Europe knows how to finish off a girl.”

Lisa flashed Harriet a nasty look.

Harriet flipped open her cell phone and said, “I’ll see about getting you a massage.” She must have reached the hotel because she broke into French. Her French was perfect as far as Sam could tell.

When Harriet closed off, Sam asked, “How many languages do you know?”

“Oh, about three well, and another two or three good enough to get around.”

“Which ones do you know?” Sam asked to make conversation.

“I’m pretty good with English, French and German. I can get by in Italian and Spanish, but I’m totally lost in Greek. Plus, everyone there is … difficult,” she said with a forced smile.

They arrived at the hotel, and Lisa and Samantha waited for Andre while Harriet went ahead. Andre arrived and they collected all their luggage and handed it off to the bellhops. Harriet waved them over and the four of them walked over to the elevators. There were seven elevators, three plus three and a seventh off by itself. A boy took them to the odd elevator. He called the elevator and they all stepped inside. Harriet inserted a key and punched the button.

Sam looked at Harriet with a quizzical look.

Harriet laughed and said, “Come on Samantha, you should know by now that we stay in the penthouse.”

Sam gave her a knowing smile. They stepped off the elevator and Harriet handed Andre a key. “You are in B she said, pointing down the hall.” Turning to Sam, she said, “And you pretty boy are in … A.” Harriet flipped the boy a ten Euro note and said something in German. He left and the girls went into their room.

“I like exploring on my own,” Harriet said to Lisa and Sam. They walked into a luxurious apartment. The carpeting was so plush they sunk into their ankles. There was an eating area and kitchen, a sitting room with a 55 inch television and … one bedroom. They entered the bedroom and found one king size bed and two baths. Sam flashed Lisa a quizzical look but she ignored him. Off the sitting room was a sliding glass door and a balcony. Harriet led them all out on the balcony.

“Nice view,” Lisa said.

Harriet pointed to the Alps, and then began pointing out sights around the city. It was a beautiful, clear day and the view was really impressive. A bell rang and they went inside. Sam was expecting their bags, which did indeed arrive, but in addition a sturdy gurney was rolled in. Harriet spoke German and handled everything. While Harriet was busy Sam pulled Lisa aside. In a whisper he said “There is only one bed.”

“Yes. I saw that.”

“Well …” Sam wasn’t sure what was going on, but this looked odd indeed.

Lisa giggled and said, “I guess she could only get one bed.”

Sam looked around the sitting room and asked, “Is she, or one of us going to sleep on the couch?”

“No,” Lisa giggled again. “We can all share, can’t we?”

“We can?” Sam asked in a stunned whisper.

“Yes we can. We’re almost family. Stop worrying, you’ll have plenty of room. It looks like a big bed.”

The size of the bed wasn’t Sam’s concern.

Harriet had finished with the bellhops and she turned her attention to the other two girls. “I’d like to get moving because there is a lot I would like to show you. But first we have to give Samantha his massage. Sorry to say, but there is going to be a fair bit of walking.”

Harriet pulled the gurney like thing into the center of the sitting room and tossed a pillow on one end. “Samantha, would you please strip down to your lingerie, please?” Harriet didn’t wait for an answer as she began poking around under the gurney. She found a couple of bottles and set them on the coffee table. While she waited for Sam she opened a couple of the bottles and sniffed their aroma.

Lisa found a French Cosmopolitan and pulled a chair onto the balcony. She left the sliding glass door open. Sam went into the bath looking for a bathrobe. He didn’t want to waste time looking through his luggage. He removed his dress, heels, hosiery and corset, put on the robe and then returned to the sitting room.

Harriet gave him a silly grin. “Samantha, you can toss the robe on the sofa. I want to see how pretty you are.”

Sam was not comfortable with Harriet. She was way too forward for him. He looked for Lisa’s help and support, but she was on the balcony flipping through the magazine. She was ignoring Sam and Harriet.

Actually she was listening very carefully. But she was not about to come to Sam’s rescue. Lisa was grinning more than Harriet.

“You can face the balcony and enjoy the view of Bern,” Harriet said.

Sam laid on the table, tummy down. He pulled the pillow under his chin and looked outside. Harriet poured a bit of oil on the back of his thigh and began his massage. Wow! She really was good. Sam was amazed as she worked out the kinks and tightness in his legs. Harriet worked over one leg and then moved to the other. She added more lotion and her hands gripped and rubbed and moved and massaged all of the aches out of Sam’s legs.

After fifteen short minutes Harriet said, “Roll over please.” Sam didn’t move. “Samantha, are you still with us?” Harriet teased. Sam still didn’t move. Harriet walked to the head of the table and looked Sam in the eye. “Would you roll over please?”

Sam reluctantly rolled over on his back. It became instantly obvious to Harriet why he didn’t want to roll over. Sam had an erection. There was a shapely bulge in his pink panties. Harriet grinned from ear to ear and said, “Samantha I would have been very disappointed if you didn’t have an erection. I would have been insulted if you were flaccid. Don’t worry sweetie, its ok.”

Harriet poured some more lotion on her hands and began working the front of Sam’s thighs. Sam’s erection subsided for the most part as Harriet worked all the knots and pains out of his legs. She really was good.

Ten minutes later, Harriet had finished both legs. Without warning, she slid her hand inside Sam’s panties and began massaging his penis. Sam quickly jumped up and pushed Harriet’s hand away.

“That’s enough, thank you” he said.

“I’m not done Samantha. It’s ok. I’ll take good care of you.”

“Lisa is right over there,” Sam said as if it was a threat.

Harriet called his bluff, “Lisa! Do you have a second?”

Lisa knew exactly what was going on. She closed her magazine and walked inside. Plopping herself on the sofa she said, “Its ok, Samantha. Relax and enjoy it. It’s ok, really.” Then she sat back to watch.

Sam was flabbergasted. He was totally confused and befuddled. What the hell was going on?

Harriet grabbed the waistline of his panties and began tugging on them. “Lift up your hips and let me pull these off,” Harriet said. Dumbstruck, Sam did as he was told. Harriet slowly pulled his panties down his legs and over his feet. She tossed them on the sofa next to Lisa. Moving up her “customer”, Harriet poured a bit of lotion in her hand and rubbed it over Sam’s crotch and stomach and penis. His penis immediately sprung up rock hard. Harriet looked over at Lisa and said, “I think he likes it.”

Sam was totally confused, and freaked out. “This wasn’t right. This was not right!” he was thinking. Yet there on the sofa sat his fiancée and she was … WATCHING! And she was smiling at Sam. What the hell was going on? Sam knew she had a kinky streak in her, but this was absurd! Having sex with her sister? It was just too much to comprehend.

Finally Lisa spoke, “Samantha, you are allowed to enjoy yourself. It’s ok, really. Lie back, relax and let Harriet pleasure you. She wants to do this, please let her.”

“Holy crap!” he thought. He spoke, “Lisa, you want Harriet to do this? Really? Why?”

“Samantha, we are family. We are here to enjoy each other. Please, enjoy her gift. She wants to please you.”

Resignedly, Sam fell back on the table. Harriet wasted no time in caressing and lubricating Sam’s penis and balls and even his ass. She slid a well oiled finger up his ass. Then she picked up a towel and wiped off his penis. “Slide down this way, honey,” Harriet said. She guided Sam as he slid to the bottom of the table, and he laid there with his legs hanging over the end of the table.

“The moment you feel even the slightest stirrings of cumming, you let me know, ok?” Then Harriet totally stunned Sam; she bent over and licked his cock. He grunted in surprise and she immediately deep throated him. She grabbed his cock with one hand and with her other hand, she slid a finger up his ass. Then she slid her mouth up and down a few times, followed by some tongues flicks against his glans that caused him to jerk and jump. She knew exactly how to maximize his pleasure. Harriet was an expert!

She worked very slowly, sucking and stroking his shaft, then she would flick her tongue or use her teeth to touch him in just the perfect way. She had him jumping like a marionette. A few minutes later Sam announced, “I’m getting close.”

Harriet immediately released his penis and she pressed her finger inside his ass. His impending ejaculation immediately disappeared. Boom! It was gone. It was amazing to Sam. “Did it stop?” she asked him.

“Yes,” he said amazed.

Harriet rubbed his thigh and stroked her finger in and out of his ass a couple of times to bide her time. She was letting him rest a bit longer before she resumed her blow job. Then she took him in her mouth and again teased and pleased him like nothing he had ever encountered. She was a maestro. Harriet took her time and again brought Sam to the verge of an explosion. At his warning, she again pressed her finger inside his ass and the urge disappeared.

“How do you do that?” Sam asked.

“Trade secret and years of practice.” St Hermaphrodite was an excellent school. Harriet was not joking when she referred to it as a school for sexual studies.

On the third warning from Sam Harriet pulled her finger out of Sam’s hole, and she allowed him to cum in an explosion of sperm and juices. Harriet stayed on Sam’s cock and opened her throat to swallow almost all of his ejaculate. She stroked his cock and milked the last few drops from him, then walked up to his head and kissed him. She used her tongue to force open his lips and she expelled a large mouthful of viscous goo into Sam’s mouth. “I hope you enjoy it as much as I do,” she said.

Lisa had never pushed that much semen into his mouth and he had to swallow twice to get it all down. Sam still didn’t like the taste of it. Harriet took a towel and dried Sam’s penis, gently wiping then patting it dry. “How was your massage Sam?” Harriet asked. “Does Lisa give head that good?”

Sam was at a loss for words. He looked at Lisa expecting a reaction, but all she did was smile at him. “How was the massage?” Lisa asked.

“You’re very good,” Sam said to Harriet. “My legs feel much better.”

“Thank you,” Harriet replied. “And how was your blow job? Who gives the best fellatio; Lisa or me?” Harriet’s smirk said she already knew the answer.

Sam was not about to answer such a loaded question. “You were very good, Harriet. Thank you. Can I have my panties please?”

Harriet grabbed his panties from the couch and said, “I’ll help you.” She held the panties open allowing Sam to step into them. She pulled them up his smooth legs and over his penis. She gave his flaccid penis a gentle rub, then said “We should get you dressed. I’d like to show you a few things before we go to dinner.” Turning to Lisa, Harriet asked, “May I dress your courtesan?”

“Certainly, Samantha would love your help.”

“No I wouldn’t” he said to himself. “She is way too fast and pushy. This girl is trouble. How can Lisa let her do this?” But Sam had little say in the situation. Harriet took his hand and led him back into the bedroom. She helped him pull on his liner and corset, then she pulled the strings tight and tied them off. Harriet made Sam sit on the bed while she pulled his stockings up his legs and fastened them to his garters.

“You have really nice legs, Samantha. Very feminine I must say.” Then she handed Sam his padded girdle and said, “I’ll let you put these on. I presume that you still have to tuck.”

Sam merely nodded, then tried to turn away from Harriet while he reached between his legs to push his cock back. Harriet grabbed his shoulder and stopped him from turning. “I want to watch pretty boy.” And watch she did. “You are a beautiful boy, Samantha. Lisa knows how to pick a winner, that’s for sure.”

Harriet helped him with his skirt and blouse, then slipped on his heels and fastened the tiny buckles for him. “Voilá¡. A gorgeous girl again. Do you want some help touching up your makeup? I’m very good at it.”

“No thank you. I have to do something myself.”

“You don’t have to, but I’ll let you. Don’t take too much time darling,” and Harriet walked back to Lisa. The two of them whispered in French and giggled a lot while they waited for Sam.

The afternoon was a walking tour of the downtown area. The entire time one of the girls was holding Sam’s hand or arm. Harriet spent most of the time holding his hand and leading him and talking to him. Sometimes both girls would take one of Sam’s hands and lead him along between the two girls. They stopped in a couple of churches and museums only long enough to catch the high lights. They took turns snapping pictures of each other in front of landmarks. That is if you can say a digital camera “snaps”. They stopped at a sidewalk café for a coke and showing off. They looked good; brilliant in fact.

Harriet had changed into a blue summer dress with tiny white polka dots and thin shoulder straps. She had just the right amount of tasteful — and expensive — bling. Sam was in a full skirt with lots of pleats and a bit of lace around the hem. His was the longest skirt, falling a full inch below his knees. Lisa was in a summer dress with straps, an animal print and a hem three inches above the knees. And to top it all off — literally — they were all wearing large, floppy brimmed hats. Lisa’s brim was lacy and semi-transparent, Harriet had a black hat and Sam had a scarf wrapped around his. They looked phenomenal sitting at the café, legs crossed and sipping their drinks.

image137.png

After their short respite, Harriet had them up and strolling again. They went through the park and took their pictures in front of statues. They caught a short ride in a horse drawn carriage. “I want Cinnamon,” Lisa whined. They walked around fountains and back through another series of churches. It was past six by the time Harriet finished her blitz-tour.

“How about we go back to the hotel and get ready for dinner. I have a three star restaurant picked out for you Samantha.”

Harriet insisted on helping Sam dress, even though he continuously tried to decline. “Let her help you Samantha, she’s very good at that,” Lisa would repeat. Sam washed his face and moisturized, then Harriet put him in front of the vanity and began to do his makeup. Sam sat helplessly as Harriet set out all of the bottles and tubes and compacts in a neat geometric pattern on the vanity. She seemed to be a little fussy with her neatness. Then she applied Sam’s foundation and began the process of making him into a beautiful “chick”. Harriet liked calling the three of them chicks.

When Harriet got to Sam’s lashes, she must have complimented him half a dozen times on the look of the fake lashes. “They make your eyes look so luxurious. I have to get these for myself. They are so sexy.” Harriet made up his eyes with dusky and smoky colors, lining his lashes to give his eyes an extra dark and heavy look. She wanted Sam to look “sultry and sexy”. Harriet finished his makeup with lip liner, lipstick and a very shiny gloss that made his lips look like they were drenched in color and moisture. “Awesome!” she pronounced him.

“Now let’s get you dressed.”

Sam again attempted to decline the “generous offer of help” but he was quickly shot down by Harriet and Lisa. “What is it with this girl?” he wondered. “Does she have some kind of fixation with me? And why does Lisa continuously go along with anything she wants? What am I, chopped liver?” Sam still didn’t get the big picture. He was not chopped liver, he was a courtesan, soon to be a concubine and for ever after, Hawthorne chattel. And it was time for him to learn that the Hawthorne girls shared their chattel.

Harriet removed Sam’s breast forms and took off his bra. She wanted to put him in a strapless dress, so that required a strapless bra. Harriet admired Sam’s hairless chest and caressed his soft skin and nipples. “Have you thought about growing your own breasts?” she asked. She didn’t wait for an answer but continued on, “Because you really should. Nothing, and I mean nothing makes you feel as feminine and confident as your own pair of girls. I mean I should know. Meet Eros and Aphrodite,” and she cupped her breasts in her hands. “I love these girls. I’ll have to show them to you later,” and she giggled.

“I have thought about it, but …”

“But nothing! Stop thinking about it and do something about it. My god you’re flat. How are you ever going to have any cleavage with this chest? You look like a teenage boy. What you want is to look like a teenage girl; a well endowed teenage girl. Not only will they give you that sexy cleavage you want, but imagine yourself in a bikini on Miss Eunice’s sailboat. And no more glue! Shit, that stuff is a mess. I know; I used to glue on silicone boobs too. But now … wow! Best thing I ever did was grow these melons. Quit wasting time. Do it!”

Sam just stood there and listened to her as she rambled on. “Yeah, yeah, yeah,” he thought. “There’s a difference here little girl; you’re a girl and those “melons” grew all by themselves. You don’t have to worry about children someday. I’m different!”

Once again Sam was missing the finer (and larger) points to the situation. Harriet did indeed go through everything Sam was considering; and more. Harriet was a post operative transsexual. Harriet had started as Sam, but at a much younger age he transitioned farther than Sam would ever go. Sam would not to be taken that far. Lisa wanted to keep him as her boy; just a very special and soft boy.

Harriet wrapped a tight strapless bra around Sam’s flat chest then inserted his smaller silicone “girls”. She checked his corset and laces for him, unrolled some stockings up his smooth legs and patted his crotch, much to Sam’s chagrin.

image139.png

Harriet took a dark blue dress off the hanger and held it low to the ground so Sam could step into it. She helped slide the dress up his body and into position, fidgeting just a bit to get it to sit just right on Sam’s bust line. Then she pulled up the rear zipper and again pushed everything into its proper position. The dress fit snugly on top and fell into a wide box pleat skirt with a hemline ending three inches above the knee. The empire pleated waist was tied in the back with a sash. The blue strapless dress looked excellent on the thin, under endowed girly-boy. Harriet sat him down and helped buckle up some strappy heels. They tried out some baubles and bangles and ended up putting a pendant around Sam’s neck and they stacked bracelets on his right wrist. They didn’t want to detract from the ring on his left hand.

Sam looked marvelous. With his long curly hair, and luscious and pouty red lips he looked darling. His corset gave him nice curves and his short hemline showed off his sexy legs. He was ready for his date with Harriet. Lisa would be the chaperone and voyeur; plus she would participate some.

The twin sisters were dressed just as lovely and all three were more than ready to go eat. Harriet and Lisa each took one of Sam’s arms and walked him out to the elevator. Sam was finding it awkward to walk with each girl holding one arm, but he had no choice. They collected Andre, then rode down to the lobby where they found a pair of taxis waiting for them.

At the restaurant, the three girls were seated in a corner away from the main crowd, which suited them just fine. They were able to chat and enjoy their meal away from the prying eyes of their adoring public. They were three beautiful girls and people do like to look and watch pretty girls. But after a while, even beautiful girls need to have a bit of privacy.

Harriet was the alpha girl at the table, so she ordered the bottle of French wine. They talked a little, sipped their wine and ordered appetizers. Sam was becoming accustomed to multi course meals with appetizers and desserts and wines and aperitifs. He was enjoying the life style and becoming comfortable with it.

Harriet began the conversation with a discussion of the day’s tour and a schedule for tomorrow’s. She quizzed Sam about his European tour so far and his perceptions of Paris and France and the people. Sam was very positive about all of his experiences so far. He was having the time of his life. Harriet asked if his new gender role played a part in his experiences and perceptions.

“Do you like pretending to be a girl?” Sam hemmed a bit and didn’t want to answer such a sensitive question head on. So Harriet changed her tactics, “Do you like going to beauty salons? Do you like being treated as a girl?”

That was an easier question to answer and Sam certainly enjoyed that part of his new life.

“What about dressing pretty and sexy in public? Does it bother you to be the center of attention?”

That was a tougher question and not black or white. But for the most part Sam wanted to look pretty and be attractive. If he was going to be a girl in public, he wanted to be good at it. But he wasn’t sure about the attention he garnered, especially from some seedy looking men.

Harriet spent a good amount of their meal talking with Samantha. It was obvious to Harriet that Sam liked Samantha. She changed the topic and asked him about school and political science majors and aspirations after school.

“What would you think about studying in Europe? I have been here three years and I love it. I’ve learned new languages and gone places that have been so amazing. I highly recommend it.”

“It might be interesting,” Sam conceded. “But I think there would be too many problems for me to stay here.”

“Like what?”

“Not to put too fine a point on it, but I’m a boy dressing like a girl. It would be too dangerous I think. Sooner or later I would screw up and something would happen.”

“Easily handed with a private school or private tutor even. It would be a rare opportunity for you. I strongly recommend it. Study in Paris and grow breasts at the same time. What a magnificent time that would be,” Harriet said with a big smile. Sam looked dubious and Harriet added, “I’m not kidding, Samantha. If I were you I would do it in a heartbeat.” Then turning just a bit more serious Harriet said, “You have to do it Samantha.”

They continued their meal, finished their entrees and moved onto dessert. Turning to Lisa, Harriet asked, “Should we discuss this evening?”

“I think it is time,” Lisa said. Both Lisa and Harriet looked at Sam and his full stomach immediately flipped over. “Samantha, I’ve asked Harriet to join us tonight.”

“So what?” Sam thought. “What does that mean?” He said nothing, waiting for the other shoe to drop.

With a deep breath, Lisa went into her explanation. “I explained about our family and how we are … structured the other evening, right?” Sam nodded. “There are some other advantages to having our matriarchy, Samantha. One of them is that we can eliminate envy and petty jealousy. Everyone has the same amount of money — as much as we want. We don’t have to be jealous of what someone else has, because we can all get anything we want.

“And we are a very close family. We do lots of things together, including both work and play. Everyone can work at corporate headquarters if they want. And everyone that wants to work is given a real job with significant responsibilities. You feel like you are really a contributor and part of the whole family.

“We are all very close Samantha, and Harriet and I are even closer. We grew up together and did just about everything together. We shared everything in our lives.”

Lisa paused and suddenly Sam had an inkling of where this was going. He wanted to scream “No!” but it was too early for that. He wasn’t 100% sure of what Lisa was going to say. But he was getting worried.

“What really makes our family so close knit is that we share everything,” Lisa continued. “That includes our money, time, resources and … concubines. Samantha, we are allowed and encouraged to share our most loved possessions with our very best friends. It is a wonderful experience, opportunity and … requirement. This is one of Miss Grace’s most adamant wishes. She knows how important this is to all of us. There is nothing more important to her than her family sharing everything in our lives.”

Sam had the picture. He didn’t like it, but he now had it all laid out in front of him. He dropped his napkin on his plate, gripped the edge of the table and began shaking his head.

Lisa had to move fast and forcefully. “Samantha, I won’t have that attitude from you. I can’t,” she pleaded. “This is very important to both of us. Harriet has asked for the honor of accompanying us … you … to bed this evening. I think it is a wonderful opportunity and I have of course agreed. Please, I want you to agree also. I will be there the entire time.

“Remember your very first party? A woman there asked if you would like to have a 3 way. You were scandalized. But look how far you and I have come. Look how much you have grown. And look how you have been accepted into my family. My entire family has opened its arms to you. We want you to become a Hawthorne.

“And as a Hawthorne all of the perks and responsibilities come with it. You will have to accept that. I don’t want to have a three way sex romp tonight. Just you and me, and then Harriet and you; that is all. There is nothing more natural in the world than sharing love. Tonight we shall bond and share our love. Please say yes.”

Damn it! This wasn’t fair. She wasn’t ordering him to do something totally weird and bent, she was kindly asking him to accept it. “What the hell can I say?” he thought.

“Can we talk privately?” Sam asked.

“Sure,” and Lisa stood. They walked to the girl’s powder room and stepped inside. Lisa did a quick check to make sure they were alone. She motioned to a couch where they could both be seated.

Sam started, “You want me to have sex with your sister?”

“Yes I do. Please say yes.”

“But this isn’t right Lisa. This is beyond kinky. This is incest.”

“No it’s not. It is nothing of the kind. It is not even close. This is about sharing love. That’s all.”

“I would love to share my love with you. But I’m not in love with Harriet.”

“That’s not the way it is, Samantha. This is pure pleasure with no repercussions. You and Harriet enjoy one another and that is all. It brings you two closer together and makes us a tighter knit family. This is about family, Samantha.”

“Your family and your sister.”

“Our family, Samantha. I want you to be a member of this family. And this is part of it.”

Sam was exasperated. “But she is your sister.”

“Yes, yes, yes. I lover her and I love you. And I want the two of you to see why I love the other.”

“But Lisa I have pledged myself to you and you alone.”

“I know and that’s why I love you. And since you pledged yourself to me, I am asking you to do something for me. And at the same time it is something for you. You love sex and I have a feeling Harriet is very good at it.”

“Can I say no? Please?” Sam was pleading.

“No Samantha, you can not. I can’t make you do this, but if you don’t do this, things will have to change. We may not be able to stay together. Samantha, this is expected and mandatory in the family. We share. Please?”

Sam slumped deeper into the couch. He looked at Lisa and she stared back at him. He looked to the ceiling and noticed a crack. It zigzagged back and forth as it worked its way across the entire ceiling. Kind of like his life; zigzagging back and forth. He used to be a boy. Now he was a girly boy and his fiancée wanted him to grow breasts and become really girly. And now she wanted … no expected him to screw her sister. Did that make him a whore? Was Lisa a pimp? Was that her plan, to slowly turn him into a hooker?

“And after your sister, who is next? Do they pay for me to have sex with them? Is that what you are training me for?” Sam was hurting Lisa and he knew it. He was desperate to put an end to this evening.

Lisa was insulted and she was now upset. She jumped to her feet and stared at her fiancée. “You know better than that! You’re trying to hurt me because you can’t deal with the situation. I’m not going to let you hurt me. I love you too much for that.

“So here is the deal, and you can sit here as long as you want to think about it. You can either sleep with Harriet and me, or you can sleep with Andre. But after you sleep with Andre, you will be flying home … by yourself.

“I’ll be waiting for your answer.”

Lisa walked out of the room and returned to her sister. “So?” Harriet asked.

“I gave him an ultimatum.”

“Really? Wasn’t that a little dangerous?”

“We’re less than two weeks from turning him over to his mistress. He has to get on board quickly.”

“So what do you think he is going to do?” Harriet asked.

With total confidence in her voice Lisa said, “What I tell him to do.”

Sam slumped into the couch, “Oh fuck! Great show idiot. An ultimatum. You’ve earned yourself an ultimatum! Oh really fine show!” Sam stood and walked to the mirror. He absent mindedly reached into his purse and took out his lip gloss to freshen his lips. Standing there looking at his reflection, with lip gloss in hand the absurdity of his situation hit him.

He was now a girl. He was now a pretty looking girly-boy, acting like a real girl and he loved it. His lifelong dream was finally realized, even if he never knew it was his lifelong dream until this trip to Paris. And what were his choices now? Oh yeah, quit and go home to a life of mediocre finances and limited opportunities, or get his act together and have a life of unlimited money, power and opportunities, including the opportunity to become Samantha for the rest of his life.

And what was the problem? His concept of right and wrong, chivalry and being the boss. “Right, who is the boss now genius? You could have agreed and everything would have flowed along smoothly. But no, you pushed it to the point of an ultimatum. Now we really know who wears the pants around here.” Looking in the mirror he pointed at himself, “And it sure as hell isn’t you. You don’t even want to wear them. So be the girl and do what she tells you to do. Grow up and accept the situation. Jesus!

“Grow up and accept the situation. Lisa is in charge now. Samantha, you are the wife; the concubine. Can you live with that? Huh? Talk to me, can I live with that? Lot’s of girls would kill to be in your shoes. All they have to do is look pretty and their husband takes care of them. Right? And what do they have to do in return? Look pretty and provide sex. Girls have been doing this for ages. Now you’re a girl. So?” Stupid questions don’t always require an answer. Sam dropped his lip gloss back in his purse, fluffed an errant curl, put on a bright smile and marched back to the table.

As femininely as he had been taught, Sam took his seat. Looking at Harriet and then Lisa he said, “Lisa, I apologize for my character flaws and I promise to work very hard on keeping them under control from now. I would be pleased and honored to join you and Miss Harriet for an evening of mutual pleasure. I will do whatever you ask of me and I will endeavor to do it to the very best of my abilities. Please accept my offer and my apology.”

Harriet’s eyes were bigger than Lisa’s as they listened to Sam. They glanced at each other and smiled. “Samantha, apology accepted and offer accepted. You are a remarkable boy, and you make a beautiful girl. Shall we move along then?”

Harriet paid their bill then took Sam’s hand as she led them outside to a taxi. She snuggled against Sam on the drive back to the hotel. She slid her hand up Sam’s leg and under his dress, massaging his leg and feeling the soft texture of his stocking. She looked into his eyes and smiled as her hand drifted to his crotch and she rubbed against Sam’s tucked cock. Because he was so well tucked and protected with panties and his hip enhancing foundation neither could feel much, but Sam’s face turned red at the intrusion upon his personal space by Harriet.

Harriet paid the taxi driver and then took Sam’s hand again, as she led the three of them to the elevator. Sam could tell that there was an extra wiggle and jiggle to Harriet’s hips and breasts as she led her evening paramour across the hotel lobby. Her extra large grin added to her obvious elation and anticipation.

Once they were in the penthouse, Harriet wrapped her arm around Sam’s waist and immediately guided her girly-boy to the bedroom. Lisa followed behind, and while Harriet led her pretty sex kitten to the bed, Lisa took a seat at the vanity. Harriet wrapped her arms around Sam’s waist and pulled him into her. Sam took his cue and wrapped his arms around Harriet’s neck. The two French kissed for several moments.

Both had already smeared their lipstick when Harriet broke the embrace. Turning to Lisa she asked, “May I undress your courtesan Samantha, please?”

Lisa slid her hands over her lap and with a big smile answered, “Of course you may.”

Harriet immediately went to work. She dropped to her knees and unbuckled Sam’s heels, then slipped them off his stocking clad feet. She slid her hands up one leg at a time, caressing and rubbing his leg as she reached for his garters and released each stocking. She wadded the stockings in her hand and offered them to Lisa. Lisa walked over to accept the stockings, then began decorating a chair. She laid the stockings over the arm of the chair.

Harriet again reached up under Sam’s skirt and stuck her fingers in the elasticized waist of Sam’s hip padding. As she began to pull the foundation down Sam’s smooth and sexy legs, they trapped his panties and pulled them off also. Harriet held them up and grinned, “Two for one.” She handed the twisted lingerie to Lisa who pulled them apart and laid them on the seat of the chair.

Lifting the skirt of Sam’s dress, Harriet showed off Sam’s crumpled penis. The pink appendage was still showing the affects of having been tucked for several hours between his thighs. Showing Sam’s penis to Lisa, Harriet said, “What a pretty little sight. He looks so effeminate, don’t you think?”

“He looks sexy and hot!” Lisa responded.

Sam appreciated Lisa’s comment much more than Harriet’s. Sam was finding this weird and a bit difficult to accept. He always knew that Lisa was a little kinky, but he never thought she would watch and approve of Sam having sex with her sister. This was the stuff of pornographic books and movies, not real life. While Sam was able to appreciate the fantasy of this scenario, his actual involvement left him with ambivalence.

Harriet was having no ambivalence though. She rose up on her knees, wrapped her arms around Sam’s hips and took his penis in her mouth. She began sucking and quickly had Sam responding with a cute male erection. There was nothing effeminate about his penis now. And that is what Harriet wanted to see. She gave him one last flick with her tongue, then stood to continue her erotic stripping of the lady Samantha.

Lisa was rubbing her thighs together as she watched Harriet remove Sam’s dress. Harriet handed it to Lisa, and she immediately hung it up. Harriet gave Sam’s pecker an appreciative rub before she turned the boy around and unlaced his corset. She reached around to the front of Sam and unhooked the busks of the corset and handed the pretty white item to Lisa. Then Harriet peeled the liner down Sam’s body and he stepped out of it. Sam’s stomach had a few red lines where his skin had been trapped by the tight fitting garment. He had a little curve to his waistline, giving him just a hint of feminine curves. Lisa smiled and rubbed her thighs together again.

Sam was left with nothing but his brassier gracing his epicene body. Harriet stepped over to Lisa and spoke in French as they looked at Sam. Sam squirmed just a bit under their inspection. Harriet stepped over to Sam and said, “Samantha, Lisa and I want you to promise us something.”

Sam was nervous as he warily asked, “What?”

“We both would like to see you grow your own breasts. You look pretty as an enhanced and effeminate boy, but you would not only look so much better, but you would feel much prettier with your own breasts. So what do you say? Is it something that you would do for us … and you?”

Gulp. Lisa had been badgering him for several days … no months … about having his own set of perky girls. He thought back to his metanoia at the restaurant and knew he wanted to make the commitment. “What about children, Lisa?”

“We will have children, don’t worry about that.”

“But how?”

“Cryogenic freezing of your sperm. Everything has been handled. You are free to make your decision. What do you think Samantha?”

“I would love to have real breasts. Nothing would be sweeter.”

Lisa closed her eyes and smiled. Harriet reached around Sam and unfastened his bra, letting his breast forms fall out of their softly lined cups. Their weight pulled down on Sam’s skin and he could feel their tug and presence. Harriet jiggled them a little, then handed Sam’s red underwire bra to Lisa, who hung it over the back of the chair. Harriet again embraced Sam and French kissed him, smearing their lipstick some more. She rubbed herself against Sam’s erection and made sure that he remained hard. Sam wanted to rub against Harriet also, but he knew he would have to wait.

Harriet stepped back, dropped her arms and announced, “My turn Samantha. Strip me like an onion.” They both giggled. Harriet was giggling because she was controlling a pretty and feminine boy. Samantha was giggling because a great weight had been removed from his chest. And a new weight would be added. He had actually made the decision, and now he was relieved and anxious.

Lisa watched as her naked girly-boy dropped to his knees and began removing her sister’s clothes. It was all coming together so nicely.

Samantha finished with Harriet’s last piece of clothing; her bra. He handed it to Lisa and she draped the lacy lavender contraption across the back of the chair. Lisa stepped forward as the other two finished kissing, “My turn sweet Samantha. Make it sweet,” she requested with her own sweet smile. Sam happily went to work on his own inamorata and girly-girl. Sweet, beautiful, buxom, curvy, sexy Lisa. His key to a wonderful future.

Sam unhooked Lisa’s bra, leaving her as naked as the other two. Sam laid Lisa’s ivory colored brassiere over the back of the chair, then realized what he was looking at; 3 brassieres. Three pretty, colorful, lacy and sexy brassiers were hanging over the back of that chair. A pretty lavender colored bra for Harriet. A sexy ivory colored feminine piece of apparel for Lisa. And a hot red, sexy bra for the ex-boy, Samantha. “One for me,” Sam thought. A shiver ran through his body and his penis began dripping pre-cum. “Hot damn!”

“Everyone in the bathroom,” Lisa commanded. “I want all three of us to clean off our makeup and then get ready for sex.”

“No lipstick tonight?” Sam asked.

“But of course silly filly. You have to have ruby red lips when you go down on me. But we have to look proper also. So let’s clean off all this smeared lipstick first. Harriet grabbed Sam by the penis and said, “Come with me you pretty filly.”

Lisa opened a jar of make up remover and the three of them washed each other’s face, giggling and laughing and enjoying their sexy enthusiasm. Jokes and puns were exchanged and physical contact was encouraged. Neither of the sisters could keep her hands off Sam; especially his cock and ass. And Sam couldn’t keep his hands off Lisa. He wanted to grab her and wrap himself in her beauty and fragrance and pheromones. Harriet tried to horn in on Sam’s attention, but she really did nothing for him in terms of sexual arousal. Lisa was the girl that Sam wanted.

After an inordinate amount of time for a simple cleaning, they smeared Dr. Ratchet’s special moisturizer over each other’s face. Then Harriet painted Sam’s pouty lips a rich red color. Sam painted Lisa’s lips a pretty berry color, and then he applied a dark maroon to Harriet’s collagen enhanced lips. And finally, Lisa dusted them with a light mist of perfume. Sam was now properly decorated and feminized, and ready for the girl’s advances. All they needed were sexy negligees.

They helped one another into a pink babydoll, a maroon negligee and a tiny yellow camisole for Harriet. Now they were ready for sex. Their preparations had been slow, physical, sensual, and ritualistic. But now they were not only physically hyped, but they looked delicious. Eye candy for the boudoir is what they were.

Lisa quickly crawled to the center of their king sized bed, propped up several pillows against the headboard and patted the sheet between her thighs. “Samantha, please come pamper your fiancé. Kiss me where it counts and take me to the moon tonight.”

“My pleasure,” he answered and dove onto the bed, landing right between Lisa’s thighs. He took a deep breath, slid his red tipped nails under Lisa’s sweet and succulent ass, and looked up for his instructions.

Harriet lay down next to the couple, but she was upside down in the bed. Harriet wanted a first hand look at what Sam was about to do. “Slow and tender sweet filly. We have a long night ahead of us, let’s use all of it,” Lisa said. Sam kissed his lover on her labia, and slowly slid his tongue into her.

Harriet quickly lost patience watching; she wanted some of the action. She moved behind Sam and sat on his thighs. She began kneading and massaging Sam’s callipygian ass as she tried to distract him from his duties to Lisa. Sam was centered on his responsibilities, but Harriet was making things difficult for the boy-courtesan.

Harriet tired of manually massaging Sam’s ass. She slid down his legs until her face was directly centered over Sam’s ass. She reached under his hips and grabbed his cock. It was hard and Harriet had no trouble holding him. Sam lost his concentration and pushed down a little hard on Lisa’s clitoris. “Samantha, soft I said!”

“I’m being distracted,” he complained.

“Harriet, wait your turn! It’s coming.”

“I think it might be,” she said as she continued to stroke Sam.

“Stop it!” Lisa demanded. “Let me have him first.”

“Sure,” Harriet said. She waited until Sam once again began softly kissing Lisa’s cunt, then she started licking Sam’s ass. She let go of his cock and used both of her hands to spread Sam’s crack and lick his hole.

Sam ignored the distraction as best he could. Harriet tried to put him into a rhythm with her licking, and she almost coerced him into changing his, but Sam fought through it. Harriet moved on to her next stunt; she bit him on the glutinous maximus. Sam jumped and screamed.

Lisa yelled, “Get off him now. Now! Damn it.”

Harriet had a big grin on her face and rolled off Sam. She rubbed the bite and said, “I didn’t draw any blood.”

“You are not allowed to hurt him!” Lisa said loudly. “I mean it! Don’t hurt him!”

“Yes sister,” Harriet replied without really meaning it. She slid up next to Lisa and propped some pillows against the head board so that she could watch Sam perform his duty.

“Go Sam, go! Whoo hoo! Lick that …”

Slap! Lisa slapped her sister on the arm. “Harriet, enough with jokes and frivolity. This is sex. Its serious stuff damn it!”

“Spoken just like mom.”

Lisa froze and glared at Harriet. “That’s not funny.”

Finally Harriet realized that she had stepped over the boundary and she seemed contrite. “You’re right. I apologize. I apologize to you and Samantha. I’m sorry. I got carried away with the idea of having the both of you here with me. It’s been a long time since I had family come visit. I got over-giddy. Please continue, I’ll be a good girl.” Harriet was being honest. She put on brave front, but she had been sent to Switzerland a couple of years ago — three to be exact — to convert him into the ultimate and consummate girl. He had begun his transformation at a very early age, and had sexual reassignment surgery when he was twelve. But that only handled the physical aspects of his transformation. His “disadvantage” required additional work for the emotional and mental aspects of becoming a happy and well adjusted post operative girl. This school was excellent for Harriet’s final transformation, but it did leave him alone. He missed his family.

Lisa relaxed and sunk back into her pillows. Sam took his cue and without further distractions, took Lisa to two more wonderful orgasms. When Lisa finally released her lover, Harriet jumped up and said, “Whoopee, my turn. Samantha up here,” and she patted the bed where she wanted him.

Sam plopped down on his back and spread his legs slightly. He said nothing as he waited for Harriet to make the first move. Lisa had trained him well. Sam was submissive and obedient. Harriet placed a finger in Sam’s mouth and slid it in and out as Sam sucked on her finger. Harriet pulled her finger out Sam’s mouth and touched him on the nose. Then she slid down the bed and placed herself between Sam’s legs, where she slid her wet finger up his ass. She grabbed his cock with her free hand, and before she took him in her mouth she said, “Tell me when you are about to cum. Give me as much warning as you can.”

“Yes ma’am.” Sam was about to get a blow job. He could live with that. In fact it was the best scenario, because he wouldn’t have to have real sex with Lisa’s sister. But of course he was wrong … again.

Harriet began teasing and pleasuring Sam as exquisitely as she had done earlier in the day. “My god, she is good!” Sam thought. Harriet took her time, using a couple of breaks to bring Sam to the brink. “I’m cumming,” Sam warned.

Harriet immediately released her grip on Sam’s cock, spit him out and pressed her finger inside his ass. Almost immediately his impending ejaculation faded away. “How DO you do that?” he asked.

“If I told you I’d have to marry you,” she said. Then with a grin she added, “I suspect you will learn the maneuver sooner than later. Sam had no idea what the meant. He just laid back and waited for Harriet’s next move.

Harriet removed her finger from Sam’s glory hole and got up on all fours. She opened a tube of KY jelly and smeared it on Sam’s penis. Neither said a word as she performed her work. Harriet maneuvered around and straddled Sam, but was facing the foot of the bed. She lowered her pussy and took Sam’s penis inside her. She squatted all the way down and put all of her weight on Sam.

“I don’t have a condom,” Sam warned.

“Don’t worry Samantha, were both girls. Plus, I’m not fertile. I won’t get pregnant, I promise.” She squirmed around for a few seconds, lubing up her vagina and Sam’s penis. After she was satisfied, she straightened her legs behind her and laid down tits first on Sam’s legs. Sam’s cock was trapped inside Harriet and bent over to an unholy degree. Sam had been in this position before, but it still felt … wonderful.

“You have pretty toes, Samantha. Did you get a pedicure recently?”

Sam giggled and admitted he had. Harriet wrapped one arm under Sam’s legs and the other she slid back up and under his butt. Then she slid her finger inside Sam’s ass again.
Sam squirmed again, but he knew what Harriet was doing. And so did Harriet. She began squeezing her muscles, sliding Sam in and out squirming and around and delivering tons of pleasure to Sam’s one erogenous zone. She was driving the boy crazy. “Tell me when you’re cumming,” she instructed the effeminate boy.

Harriet was excellent at bringing him close and then backing off, pinching off his tubes inside his ass and stopping him from ejaculating. She did that to Sam three times before she decided to go all the way.

“I’m going to cum,” Sam warned. But instead of slowing down, Harriet sped up, and she pressed down hard inside his ass. Sam kept getting closer and closer and then he came, but he couldn’t. Harriet had him pinched tight and he couldn’t ejaculate, but the pressure built to a painful level almost immediately. “Harriet,” he screamed, and she released him. He pumped with all of his strength into Harriet’s fake vagina. His hips lunged and pushed and pumped as he tried to push his body and essence into Harriet’s faux cunt.

Harriet helped him as much as she could, continuing to hump her boy and squeeze her muscles as she stroked and milked his penis. Damn she was good. And Sam appreciated her finesse and work ethic as she brought him to an amazing orgasm.

“My god!” Sam exhaled as his sweaty body collapsed back into his bed. “Whew!” he said as he caught his breath.

Lisa snuggled over and kissed him lightly on his exquisite lips. “Well?” she asked.

That was nice,” Sam admitted. “Very nice.”

“Good,” Lisa said and while Harriet was still mounted on her filly, Lisa French kissed her boy.

CHAPTER 45

The next morning found the three of them cuddling in the center of the bed. Sam was the meat in the middle of the sandwich. After some stretching and scratching, Harriet rolled on top of Sam and gave him a soft kiss. “Good morning pretty boy.” Then Harriet crawled on top of her sister and gave her a kiss. “It’s so nice to see you again. I see family so seldom that I get very lonely. Thanks for coming.”

Harriet sat up and straightened her yellow babydoll and said, “Are you ready for some sight seeing?” The other two mumbled a yes. “Excellent. May I have the honor of bathing with Samantha please?”

“Of course,” Lisa answered. “What’s mine is yours.”

Sam wasn’t too thrilled with Lisa’s sentiment. He would rather bathe with his fiancée. But he was quickly accepting his new situation. Lisa and her family had carefully shepherded him through two months of discovery and training, and their work was paying dividends. They had prepared Sam to become a willing participant in his own feminization and transformation into the beautiful and obedient Samantha. Sam had so enjoyed his transition experiences that he had no reason to offer any resistance, other than preconceived prejudices built over 18 years of masculine occupation of his body. Now that he was enjoying the feminine occupation of his body, things looked different; and better. Preconceived ideas were changing.

Harriet quickly stripped off her gown and then helped Sam remove his. Sam had a morning erection and Harriet used it as a convenient handhold to lead the epicene Sam to the bath. While Sam used the toilet — he sat of course — Harriet drew their bath and added bubble bath along with Sam’s emollients and skin softeners. Harriet entered the oversized tub first and then had Sam sit in front of her. She pressed her breasts against his back as she slid her hands over his wet and sleek skin.

“Your skin is really soft, Samantha. You’ve done a nice job of taking care of your self.”

“Thank you, Harriet,” he replied.

With an apologetic tone Harriet said, “Samantha, I’m sorry that I have to say this to you, but you have to call me Miss Harriet. It’s another one of those family etiquette things. Really, I wish you could call me just Harriet, but …” she dropped the rest.

“That’s ok, Miss Harriet. I had trouble adding the Miss to Maggie’s name, but I’ve come to understand some of this stuff.”

“You’re very nice and understanding Samantha. I’m sorry for my attitude last night. That really wasn’t me.”

Samantha leaned back into Harriet and laid his head against her breast and shoulder. “I enjoyed our sex together. You’re really very good.”

“That’s what they teach us at school. There are some benefits to going there.”

Sam was surprised. He thought Harriet had been joking yesterday. “Really? They actually teach you how to have sex?”

“It is a finishing school for … girls. They teach you how to do everything.”

“Maybe I should go there,” Sam joked.

“Trust me, you don’t want to go to my school. You’re going to get a much better deal with your schooling.”

“Huh? What do you mean?” Sam was very curious about Harriet’s comment.

“I’ll explain later today. Right now, hand me that soap and I’m going to wash you. And then I would like to wash and set your hair for you. Would that be ok?”

“Yes ma’am,” Sam answered dutifully.

Harriet washed her future concubine in-law, and wrapped a big towel around Sam’s hair as they left the tub. Sam wrapped another towel around his chest just the way Lisa had taught him; to preserve his feminine modesty. He finished his morning routines, then took his seat in front of the vanity while Harriet combed out his hair and rolled him up on some large rollers. Afterwards she allowed Sam to apply his own makeup while she dressed herself.

When Sam was finished with his makeup Harriet handed him a black leather skirt. “How about wearing this today?” she asked. “And no panties.”

“Miss Harriet, how can I do that?” he asked with a scandalized voice.

Harriet grinned and asked, “When was the last time you went out with out having to tuck your penis? Wouldn’t you like a free day?”

“But I’ll have a bulge in front. And no panties? I’m afraid that would feel just a little too …”

“Free? Airy? Sexy?” Harriet asked with her same grin.

“I was thinking scandalous.”

“Don’t worry about the bulge. It’s a heavy leather and it’s tight fitting. I don’t think you will show through. And besides, most of our day is going to be driving through the Alps. Go ahead Samantha. Enjoy one crazy day.”

Sam smiled. “If you insist Miss Harriet.”

“I insist. But don’t forget your hose. You can use the garters on your corset. You haven’t lived until you’ve worn garters with no panties. It’s very sexy Samantha. Go for it.”

When Sam was fully dressed, Harriet placed a large silk scarf over Sam’s curlers and tied it under his chin. “A pair of sunglasses and you will look perfect. Let’s go eat something.”

Harriet took Sam’s hand and led him to the kitchen where a large cart was waiting. Harriet had ordered two of everything, from toast to Belgian waffles. They chatted and nibbled their breakfast while Lisa finished catching up with the two of them.

After breakfast they collected purses and sunglasses. Harriet and Lisa also put on fashionable scarves and the three of them collected Andre. They wiggled, jiggled and click-clacked their way across the lobby, collecting their usual share of attention. The concierge quickly caught up with them and led them to their automobiles; two BMW convertibles.

“Sweet,” Sam complimented Harriet on her choice of autos. The two cars were identical, red two-seaters.

“Samantha you will ride with me and Lisa will start with Andre. We can trade later.” Harriet pulled some papers from her purse and handed them to Andre. “Here is our route and stops. In case we get separated you will know where to find us.”

Andre helped Lisa into the passenger side of his car, and the concierge helped Sam. He turned his back to the low seat and dropped into the soft leather, then swung his heels into the car. His leather skirt slid up as he sat, leaving plenty of pretty leg exposed to view. Harriet gave him a nice, appreciative smile. He placed his purse behind his seat and strapped in. “Ready for some sight seeing, Samantha?”

Sam smiled and said, “Absolutely.”

Harriet revved the motor, popped the clutch and left rubber and smoke as she flew out of the hotel parking lot and down the street. There was no way Andre was going to keep up with Harriet. She fish tailed around a corner, ran a yellow light and had them on a four lane highway in mere seconds.

Sam laughed and screamed at the same time, holding his scarf to keep it from blowing away. Harriet raised the windows to block some of the wind and noise. As they flew down the highway, Harriet would occasionally glance at Sam’s legs and smile at him. When she decided that she had opened enough of a lead on Andre and Lisa, Harriet slowed down a little so they could talk.

“Samantha, I need to say something. It’s about yesterday and last night. I’m sorry for the way I acted.”

“There is nothing to apologize for Miss Harriet.”

“Yes there is. I really meant it when I said that wasn’t like me. I acted that way because I was told to. I was told to be aggressive and to dominate you. I really had no choice.”

Sam was confused. “Who told you?”

“Your future mother-in-law.”

“Really? Why?”

“Samantha, I’m not supposed to tell you this. You will find it all out in a matter of time, but I feel I owe you something.” Sam said nothing and continued to look at Harriet. “It was part of your training and orientation to the family. I was supposed to expose you to being manipulated by another family member. I was supposed to control and dominate you.”

“Why?”

“Because we have certain rules and conventions. And one of the main rules is that all family members must share their boy if asked by another family member. If one of the other girls wants you for a weekend tryst, you have to oblige that person. And whatever she wants to do with you, you have to obey and cooperate to your fullest ability.”

“But why? Would Lisa agree to this? I don’t think so.”

“Yes Lisa will abide by this rule. She has no choice. It is mandatory. Miss Grace insists.”

“But why? What is the purpose? Do other wives go along with this?” Sam was surprised that he used the wife word, but he was coming around to his new situation. Even though it felt strange to consider himself a wife, that is what he was going to be for the rest of his life. And he truly was looking forward to it — strange as that might seem.

“Everyone agrees and cooperates. You have no choice either. As to why she made the rule, I am not 100 percent certain. It is one of grandmother’s oldest rules. But my guess is that it goes back to when she was younger and felt dominated by her father and husband. I think she felt helpless and maybe this is her way of gaining a sense of revenge against men. Although the whole concept is weird, because I don’t think grandmother has ever taken advantage of the rule.”

“That’s … not fair. Forcing someone … me to have sex with someone else just isn’t right! It’s slavery!” Sam was starting to hyperventilate.

“Please Samantha, take a deep breath and try and relax. This is really important, and we know it is very controversial. That is why you weren’t going to be told yet. Normally you are exposed to another two or three situations to acclimate you before you are told the full truth. But I wanted to explain myself and my actions yesterday. I feel bad about how I acted. Please Samantha, that wasn’t me and I’m sorry.”

“And I will have to do this too?”

“Yes.”

“How … how does it work? Do they have to ask me or …”

“No Samantha. Someone will approach Lisa and ask for your time. If you are available and something else isn’t planned, she has to hand you over. Sometimes it will be for a night, sometimes as much as a week.”

“A week?”

“Up to a week. You might go to the Riviera or Tahiti. It will be a romantic destination I’m sure.

“Who can ask for me?”

“Any Hawthorne family member, but not wives and spouses. You will be treated as a full member of the Hawthorne family for everything else, but the same right to ask for sexual favors doesn’t transfer to you. You can’t ask for someone else. And you can’t turn down a legitimate request.”

“Anyone … can … Miss Mona can even ask?”

“Yes.”

“Oh my god! No! I can’t do that. She detests me. She hates me. And she is so old. Oh god no!”

“Samantha, please calm down for a minute. Please?” Harriet begged. Sam was getting emotional and reacting much stronger than Harriet had anticipated. Harriet was beginning to realize why protocols and training regimens were set up and followed as they were. She was opening a can of worms that she hadn’t considered, and she was losing control of the situation. She had been told that Sam could be emotional, and now she was finding out first hand.

“I’m sorry I brought this up Samantha. Really, I just wanted to let you know why I was being an ass. Please Samantha, listen to me, please. First off Miss Mona would never ask for you. She just wouldn’t ask for her own son-in-law. That would be frowned upon by the rest of the family. But second, she doesn’t hate you. Oh no. From her letters I can tell that she really, really likes you. She is just playing her role. She is the bad cop who helps push you in the direction that they want. Lisa is the good cop. It’s that simple. Miss Mona adores you, trust me.”

“So this all a game? Turning me into a girl and using me for sex was just a game?”

“Hardly. I’m screwing up big time here Samantha. I’m digging myself a big hole and making everything look so negative to you. Scheiss!” Harriet swore in German. “I’m really sorry that I opened my mouth. Lisa is going to kill me. Mom will disown me. Please you can’t discuss this with Lisa.”

Sam made no effort to agree to that demand… or wish.

Without realizing it Harriet was going slower and slower and she suddenly caught a view of Andre and Lisa in her rear view mirror. She quickly sped up so they couldn’t see the animated conversation she was having. “Samantha, please calm down a little and listen to me. Can we start over? Can you ignore what I’ve said for just a minute? Please, let me start over?”

Harriet was asking but Sam wasn’t answering.

“Lisa is in love with you Samantha. There is no doubt at all about that. She loves you so much that … that I don’t know how to tell you any stronger. She does. And everyone else in the family adores you also. Please believe me. Please.

“But you have to understand that certain rules have been made and we can’t break them. We would be disowned if we did. More than disowned, we would be ostracized if we didn’t go along with Miss Grace’s wishes. Her wishes are a little strange, I grant you that. But please understand, these rules come from Miss Grace, not Lisa. In these matters Lisa has to do what she is told. She doesn’t like them any more than you.

“I know for a fact that she tried to get you exempted from some of these rules, but Miss Grace insisted.” That was a bald faced lie, but Harriet was now desperate. She was driving fast and talking faster. But in spite of her little white lie, her point was true. Lisa didn’t like the sharing rule anymore than Sam did.

“And look at it this way, you get a tremendous opportunity in return. You will be rich. You will be as powerful as you want. You can have just about any job in the company that you want. You can do what you want and you can buy anything, or go anywhere. There are some nice concessions in return.

“And you are receiving the best concession already.”

“What?”

“Two things actually. First you are receiving the love form a girl who is infatuated with you. Lisa truly, truly loves you. I may be a bit prejudiced, but I think she is a great catch for anyone. And second, you are getting something that you always wanted but couldn’t admit. You know what that is, right?”

And finally Harriet hit the magic buttons. Sam remembered what Susan at the salon had said about catching a Hawthorne. Lisa was the best one. And yes, Sam did want to be a girl. Well not exactly; he wanted to dress and live like a girl, but remain a boy underneath. He wanted to remain a pre-op transsexual. And that is what Lisa wanted for him also.

Harriet realized that she had found the right button and that Sam was slowing down. She decided to move at a slower pace, although her foot was pushing just as heavily on the accelerator. She allowed Sam to think for a few minutes then asked, “Are you ok?”

“I’m not sure,” Sam answered. “This is all too weird. Sex with anyone that demands it. I feel like a prostitute.”

“No, not with anyone that demands it. There are only a few people who can ask. And this isn’t casual sex for money or something so shallow. This is for bonding and sharing.”

“Funny way to bond,” Sam snorted. “If anything I would think it would do the opposite. Isn’t there something about coveting thy neighbor’s wife?”

“You’re right about the coveting part. But strange as it may seem, our family is very close and we almost never have any blow ups. I don’t know if this is the reason, but I guess it works.”

Sam thought for a few more minutes then asked, “Can Maggie ask for me?”

“No. Maggie is a spouse, and she isn’t a Hawthorne by birth. She is not allowed to ask for another, just as you cannot ask for someone else.”

“Thank god. She is really a guy. I think I would barf if I had to have sex with a guy.”

For some strange reason Harriet really wanted to tell Sam the truth about herself. But common sense took over at the last minute. Harriet kept her mouth shut. Sam stewed for another five minutes then asked, “What else will I have to do?”

“That’s the only unusual thing Samantha.”

“Really? I’m being turned into a girl to marry a girl and become her wife. And all I have to do is have sex with aunts and uncles?”

“You’re certainly making it sound melodramatic, Samantha. But you are going to play the role of a wife. At least inside the home. Outside the house you will be expected to be a strong and independent woman. That means that inside the house you run it. You raise the children, maintain the house and employ the help. You can cook if you want, Maggie loves to cook. Or you can play the socialite and join women’s clubs.”

“Play the house wife? I don’t know how to do that. And I wouldn’t have the first clue as to how to boss maids and butlers around. And trying to raise kids would be a disaster. I’m going to be lost.”

“No you aren’t. You will get training for all of that.”

“How? Where?”

Once again Harriet had talked herself into a corner. She had never had to train a future spouse and she didn’t know when to shut her mouth. Harriet was digging a deep hole. “Samantha, I’m probably sticking my foot in my mouth again, so please don’t shoot the messenger. But Lisa wants you to go to school in Paris. The reason is because we have a tutor there that can teach you everything you need to know. That’s part of the reason Lisa is trying to convince you to study in Europe. The woman is the best teacher in the world.”

Sam fell silent again. “Was everything set up in advance for me? Was my manipulation just another game for you rich people?”

“Samantha, I knew I should have kept my mouth shut. It’s not like that. In fact it’s just the opposite. You are the beneficiary of prior experience and practice. Lisa has resources that can truly help you adjust and cope to the new you. You wanted to become Samantha, but you just admitted as to how little you know and how unprepared you are for your new lifestyle. We have people trained to help you; really talented people! It’s really a great asset for you.”

Sam thought about that for a minute. While he was thinking, Harriet was slowing down. “Samantha, we’re coming to our first stop. Would you please, please do me a favor? Don’t say anything to Lisa just yet. Think about what we said. We can talk some more when we get back on the road. Samantha, I screwed up talking so much, but I was trying to apologize for my attitude yesterday. Please give me one more chance to speak with you before you say anything. Please?”

A reluctant “Ok.” But it wasn’t as bad as Harriet imagined. Sam was thinking about some of the things Harriet had said, and how they impacted his new reality. Some of it did make sense, but some of it really bothered him; especially the sex slave part. But he did want to become Samantha, he was resigned to becoming the wife, and now he was thinking about what roles a wife actually played. He hadn’t thought that far in advance before now.

Harriet pulled into a turn out and parked. The spot overlooked a sharp drop off and a magnificent view of the snow covered Alps in the distance. They sat in silence for a few minutes, waiting for Andre and Lisa to arrive. When both cars were parked, Harriet used her eyes to silently plead with Sam, then took the lead and invited everyone out for a look.

“Are we going to walk?” Lisa asked. “Because you know Samantha is wearing heels … again.”

“No problem. There is a short paved walk to a magnificent overlook. Follow me.”

Andre stayed with the cars as the three girls walked 100 meters down a well maintained path. The overlook was on top of a steep cliff. Down below they could see train tracks and a series of tunnels then bridges along the opposite side of the valley. It was a magnificent view and they all took a few pictures.

“What do you think?” Lisa asked Samantha.

Samantha almost gave Harriet a heart attack when he asked, “So you want me to study in Paris.” Harriet’s face turned white.

Lisa innocently answered, “I think it would be an awesome opportunity Samantha.”

“What would I study?”

“French. And Poli Sci. and some other things.”

Sam took a slow approach to his target, “How would I study Poli Sci? Everyone here is French.”

“Miss Mona would direct your studies. She would send books and recommend internet reading. It would be a very practical study approach I presume. Mom knows the real world of politics.”

“Her world of politics, that is for sure. And what else? What other things.”

Lisa blinked and decided to go for the truth. “Well you are going to have a different role in life than you would have had before. You’re going to be a beautiful woman. You will need additional training in how to handle your new responsibilities.”

“Like what?” Sam was asking direct questions and Harriet was looking for cover.

“Woman things. Running a house and directing the household help. You might want to know more about entertaining and the proper etiquette of setting a dining table and arranging a seating pattern.” Sam continued to look at Lisa. “Social things like interacting with guests or business acquaintances… and fashion, but you are already good at that,” she said with a big smile.

But Sam wasn’t accepting the smile. “What else?”

“I don’t know sweet heart. Girly things. Raising children for instance.” She mentioned the last subject with a quiet voice.

“I’ll raise our children?”

Lisa was getting defensive, “Well I will have a political career to worry about.”

“I thought I was going to be your right hand girl? Your girl Friday.”

“You will, Samantha.”

“After I raise the kids though. Right?”

Lisa was getting nervous and Harriet was having kittens as she contemplated jumping off the cliff. “You will have help of course. A nanny will be available.”

“And my training to be your campaign manager, how will that happen?”

“Well no one can train you any better than Miss Mona.”

“Ah yes. I suppose so. She will train me in what to think and do I suppose.”

Lisa just blinked, but Harriet grinned. Inspiration had struck and she wanted to move on it as fast as possible. She immediately jumped into the fray. “We should get going. I have a really precious beer house lined up for our next stop. They serve tea and coffee in the morning, but if we don’t hurry our only choice will be pilsner or helles.”

“Are we changing cars?” Lisa asked.

“One more leg please. Then we change.”

They walked back up to the parking area and jumped into the same cars. Again Harriet took off like a shot and placed a big gap between the cars. She turned to Sam and said, “Samantha, I was listening to your conversation with Lisa.”

“I noticed,” Sam retorted. “You looked a little nervous.”

Harriet laughed. It was a free and enjoyable laugh. “You are a vamp Samantha. And you aren’t nearly as innocent as you play. As dense as I sometimes can be, even I saw something in your questions.”

“Like what?”

“Again, please bear with me as I lay out a scenario. Even though you were certainly thinking fast back there, I think you may have missed something. You were thinking of betraying Miss Mona, weren’t you?”

“No,” Sam answered flatly.

“Yeah,” Harriet countered. “But let me suggest something that I don’t think you have considered. And this is why you need to stay in Paris and get some tutoring from a real expert. Let’s turn the tables around. Let’s say you are a real girl, born and raised as a genetic girl. And Lisa is a real boy. Big penis, money, looks and everything else. Acceptable?”

Sam smiled a bit. “Ok, I follow the scenario. But Lisa would look horrible with a big penis. Can she have big tits instead?” Sam was smiling.

“Samantha, Hawthorne girls don’t have tits. They have breasts. Let’s keep this civil shall we?” Harriet used a sharp tone with him.

“Yes, ma’am.”

“Thank you. Now, you’ve been raised as a girl for your entire life. You know the societal precept that that the male is strong, the dominant force in the marriage, and the girl is the sweet, docile submissive. You’ve been raised your entire life under these conditions, right? You know how to act and how to respond to all situations. You raise the children, you put the food on the table, you clean the house and you give your husband a warm welcome when he returns home at the end of a long tough day at the office. Savvy?”

“I’m with you.”

“Not much different form your current situation, right? But there is one big difference. That girl has been trained from day one to fill her role. And she hasn’t been trained to be a total wimp. She has been trained to manipulate her hubby and get what she wants. She withholds sex when necessary, she complains about the kids and her tough life to get what she wants, and she throws in a little flirting or seduction to help.

“When she wants new furniture, she knows how to get them out of her rich husband. A new car, or new dress, she knows how to cozy up, how to flirt or how to bitch about the kids. She knows how to get what she wants. Right?”

“Yes.”

“You don’t know how to do that, do you? You don’t know how to manipulate Lisa, what buttons to push or when to go ballistic versus helpless. If you knew how to do that, if you were really good at manipulating your spouse Lisa, there is no limit to what you could accomplish.

“Samantha, you are a very smart girl, you know where this could lead don’t you?”

Sam broke into a huge grin. “I think I follow you.”

“How far, Samantha? Show me how smart you are.”

“All the way to the White House.”

“That a girl. You manipulate Lisa right, you handle mom correctly, and you pull in enough favors and chits from the political world and the White House would practically belong to you. You use your campaign manager position to set up yourself as the power behind the throne, and then you could pass what you want — not necessarily what mom wants. You could call the shots, and there would be nothing mom or Lisa or anyone else could do about it.”

“Jesus Christ,” Sam whispered.

“Well he might be able to do something about it,” and both of the girls broke out into an uproarious laugh. “And Samantha, I’ll help. I’ll have control of all European business and I can help us. But …” and Harriet turned very serious.

“Yes?”

“We don’t hurt the family. Mom expects us to reach the Rockefellers and Rothschilds in wealth. Ten trillion should be enough, we can survive on that. But don’t hurt us. Get what you want, make the world better but please preserve us. Remember, we all love you and we gave you this opportunity in the first place.”

“You’re worth ten trillion dollars?” Sam gasped.

“I never said that.” Harriet answered bluntly.

“And all I have to do is have sex with some uptight Republicans. I can do that.”

Harriet again used her serious voice, “We’re not all uptight and we’re not all Republicans. Please don’t stereotype us or denigrate us. I could use some nasty words to describe your new lifestyle too. Please don’t get cocky or mean. Be better than that.”

Sam stared at Harriet as she drove along. After a few miles Sam said, “You are a remarkable girl Harriet. I wish I was half the girl you are.”

Harriet threw caution to the wind and said, “You are Samantha. You are as much of a girl as I am.”

“Huh?”

“Come now, I’m sure that Miss Mona or Miss Grace has mentioned that I was born with an unfortunate handicap. I know they have.”

“Yeah, maybe.” Samantha was trying to remember back to conversations she had heard.

“Do you want to know what my disadvantage is?”

“What?”

“I have the same disadvantage as you. We were both born with a penis.”

Sam jerked around to look closely at Harriet and stared at her. His eyes immediately went to Harriet’s lap, even though he knew there was nothing there. Sam’s eyes were as huge as his earring hoops as he contemplated what had happened between the two of them. He never said another word until their next stop. Harriet parked the car and they sat waiting for Lisa. Harriet smiled demurely and asked, “Was I that bad?”

Sam was looking straight ahead, but he turned to Harriet. “No. No you weren’t. I would have never known,” he said quietly.

“Does it bother you?” Harriet asked.

Sam nodded slightly and replied, “Yeah, it does.”

“Why? I am as much a girl as any other girl. The only difference is internal plumbing — I don’t have it. But everything that you or someone else can see is just as good as the real thing. Don’t you think so?”

Sam was quiet.

“Samantha, this is ok. You want to be just like a girl also. You aren’t going to have the big operation like I did, but everything else about us is almost identical. How can you reject me and my status, when you love being the same as me? We like the same things Samantha: bras and panties, makeup, curly hair, sexy dresses, stiletto heels and most of all — girls.”

“But you had sex with a boy last night — me to be exact.”

“I disagree. I’ve never known the boy named Sam. The only person that I have ever known is Samantha. And she is a beautiful girl as far as I’m concerned. She is sexy, hot and has a little something extra that makes her super special. And I suspect that someday soon when she has real breasts and some additional experience, she will be a goddess.”

The other car was pulling into the parking area and Sam had one last question. “As a … girl, which sex do you prefer?”

“Girls all the way. I prefer being a girl and I prefer being with girls. I will marry a girl one day.” Harriet opened her car door and said, “Can we talk about this later? Please? I don’t want to screw up your relationship with Lisa.”

Sam smiled, “Sure. No problem.”

Lisa arrived and they all walked around the outside of the small tavern, taking in the scenery and a few pictures. Sam was standoffish around Harriet. Harriet didn’t seem to mind, but Lisa noticed. “Is everything ok between you and Harriet?” she asked.

“Sure.” It was a terse reply, but Sam used a positive tone to reinforce his message. Lisa dropped the subject.

The three girls finished their walk around and moved inside for coffee and croissants. They sat in a corner booth and Lisa and Sam slid to the back. “I understand you don’t have any panties on,” Lisa whispered. Sam merely smiled. “Spread your legs,” Lisa said. Sam did as he was told and Lisa placed her hand on his knee. She slowly slid her hand up Sam’s silk covered leg as they sipped their coffee and chatted.

Sam had to shift his weight and allow his leather dress to slide up his thigh and Lisa made her way to his unprotected crotch. Without being too obvious, she was just able to reach his cock. As soon as she touched the tip of his penis, Sam’s penis reached out for Lisa’s touch. Sam had an erection. Lisa began caressing his glans, sending shivers up and down his legs. There were no other patrons in the tavern, but Harriet, and probably the waitress, knew what was happening.

“You two are embarrassing,” Harriet snickered. “Why don’t you go in the ladies room and hump your brains out. I’ll keep watch.”

Lisa and Sam both snickered. Neither made a move so Sam said, “It’s your call Miss Lisa.”

“No, we better not. Besides, I just wanted to see a bulge in your skirt when we walk out. Come on, let’s go. Harriet can catch the bill.”

Sam wasn’t too happy about being left horny and having to exhibit his hidden asset. But he was used to Lisa’s kinky side, and besides, he would never see this waitress again. Sam slid to the edge of the booth and stood up, glancing down to see what he looked like. Harriet had been correct earlier, in that there was hardly a noticeable bulge. Sam strutted to the door and went to the car.

When Harriet exited the tavern, Lisa and Sam were standing by the car and French kissing. Harriet walked by on the way to Andre’s car and said, “Don’t mess your lipstick ladies.”

The two kissers jumped in their car and immediately checked their lipstick. As much as Sam wanted to drive, Lisa wouldn’t allow it. She would take care of her dependent femme boy. Sam was Lisa’s pretty trophy and all he needed to do was relax, sit back and look pretty. Sam slid on his sunglasses and watched the scenery go by as Lisa did the hard work. Lisa thought he looked sexy in his shades and scarf. With his hair rolled up in curlers, Lisa thought he looked even more girlish than normal. She found him extremely sexy and her pussy was wet with desire.

Lisa followed Harriet as they drove through the Alps, stopping occasionally for a picture opportunity. At one o’clock they stopped for a light lunch and then traded cars again. “May I drive?” Sam asked.

“Sorry Samantha, but I’m not allowed to let you. If I did, Lisa would report me,” Harriet replied.

“Report you to whom?” Sam asked.

“Everyone; Miss Grace, Miss Mona and Miss Maggie. I would be chastised for letting you do anything other than sit there like a pretty girl. Haven’t you figured it out yet?”

“What?”

“You’re being forced to reverse roles with Lisa. The stereotype of the husband taking care of his helpless wife is being taught and practiced with you all the time. You are supposed to submit to your more dominant partner, Lisa. Come now, you must have noticed this.”

“Well … I guess I have noticed this.”

“Of course dear Samantha. Who pays for everything? Who makes the decisions on what you wear and eat and where you go? And who takes the top position when you are having sexual intercourse. I noticed that you have to fellate your dominating Lisa before you’re allowed to have sex for yourself.”

“You’re right.”

“Of course I am. And that is why you are not allowed to drive.” Sam remained quiet for several miles so Harriet started up the conversation again. “Does that bother you?”

“Yes. It does a little.”

“Don’t let it worry you. In fact, enjoy it. Lull everyone into complacency. They will think you have totally succumbed to your female role, and they won’t worry about you having any ambition. It will make things easier for you later.”

Sam still remained silent.

“Samantha, did you understand what I said?”

“Oh yes. I was just thinking about how to use it to my advantage.”

“The easiest way is to enjoy it. Trust me, I’ve been on my own for three years now and I wouldn’t mind a little help in decision making. I would love to have someone take me out to dinner and then seduce me. Its fun to let loose and be taken by someone once in a while. It makes you feel even more feminine and pretty and desirable. It’s wonderful for the ego.

“And then later, you can always regain your independence. You’ll learn how. I know you will. Right now, if I were in your heels, I would enjoy life. It doesn’t get any easier than this.”

“It’s what’s coming that worries me.”

“Don’t let it worry you. I’ve told you what is coming. And I bet you have already been thinking about how to use it to your advantage. Haven’t you?”

“Maybe.”

“That a girl; never admit anything. Play coy, be demure and sexy, but keep your eyes wide open.”

Sam was silent another couple of miles. Harriet again tried to get Samantha to open up. “Samantha, are you still with me? Are you angry or upset?”

Sam flashed Harriet a big smile. “Oh no, I’m not upset. I’m sorry I wasn’t talking. I was thinking. I was thinking about what you have told me today. You have been very open and honest with me, and I really appreciate it. You’re the only person that has been totally honest with me and I really, really appreciate it. Thank you.”

“Then is it ok that I’m not exactly what … who … you thought I was before?”

“Sure. Everything you’ve said has been right. Everything about me, and what I am and what I want … you’ve been 100 percent spot on. It has taken some soul searching to make sure that I am comfortable with this. But I am. This is a dream come true, something that I’ve always wanted but kept buried so deep that I couldn’t even admit it to myself.

“It takes a while to get used to this though. I mean it is overwhelming.”

“What do you mean?”

“Miss Harriet, you were born into this life. It’s all you have ever known. You don’t know what it is like for the other 99.9% of us. You have no control over anything. My mom was so poor we didn’t even know if we were going to have dinner on some days. And once or twice we didn’t.

“But then something like this comes along and it is just too good to believe. Fairy tales aren’t real, and this really is a fairy tale. You have to look for ulterior motives and you always wonder when you will wake up. Do you know what I asked Lisa when we arrived in Paris?”

“No idea?”

“I asked her if she was feminizing me to be sold into white slavery. To an Arab, I said.”

“Really?” Harriet asked. She was baffled at such thinking.

“Things like this just don’t happen out of the blue. And I could see some of Lisa’s manipulation and her … your entire family, trying to feminize me. Even if it might be something you would like, you immediately become suspicious. You have to, because you just can’t believe that you are lucky enough for something like this to drop into your lap and be totally benign. You just know there have to be hidden motives. You know what I mean?”

“Yeah, I’m beginning to understand.”

“So as much as everything looks so marvelous, it’s just too difficult to believe. You’re always worrying, you’re always looking over your back to see what the catch is. And then you told me stuff today, and suddenly it all begins making sense. And even though you’re totally shocked, it’s comforting to finally know. And it isn’t all that bad. A lot of it is wonderful and you finally think that dreams do come true.

“And even if there is some stuff that I might not be all that happy about, you show me how to live with it; how to survive and flourish. Here I am thinking that I am going to be totally dominated and bossed around for the rest of my life, and you tell me how to run the world … or at least the President of the Untied States.

“It changes everything Miss Harriet. You have totally blown me away. I don’t think I have ever been happier. I mean, I was thrilled to death when Lisa proposed, but I still had some of those nagging doubts in the back of my mind. But you confirmed them, showed them to me and then told me how to handle everything. You have set me free, and now I can be totally happy. Nothing held back anymore. You have no idea what a wonderful feeling this is. Thank you Miss Harriet.”

Harriet was overwhelmed. All she could say was a tiny, “You’re welcome.” Harriet had to digest what she had just heard. Both girls turned their gaze on the road ahead, while their thoughts turned inward. The breeze blew their scarves, the scenery flew past and time stopped. Neither came to her senses until they were actually climbing out of the car at their afternoon stop.

Harriet was in the lead car with Andre and led Lisa and Sam back into town. They pulled up to the front entrance and parked. Harriet and Lisa both held Sam’s hand as they took him back to their penthouse suite. “I’ve got a really nice restaurant picked out tonight; very upscale. So we have to make you extra pretty tonight Samantha.”

“That shouldn’t be too hard. I’m already the prettiest girl here,” he said with tongue in cheek. That remark brought numerous groans and rebuttals from the twin sisters. Harriet was supposed to continue her role of dominatrix, so she took control of Sam. She went through Sam’s clothes and picked out a red halter dress and jewelry for the evening. Then she sat him down and applied his makeup. She went glam on the make up, because after their dinner they were going clubbing.

After dressing Sam and before getting herself dressed, Harriet unrolled Sam’s hair and brushed him out. She gave him the same style he had worn for his first party. When Harriet had first seen his picture from that night, she had fallen in love with his style. “This is such a glamorous hair style for you, “she told Sam. “The boys won’t be able to keep their hands off you tonight,” she joked.

“I’ll help them,” Sam retorted. “I don’t care to have boys pawing me.”

Harriet leaned over and whispered in her ear, “I hope you will make one exception tonight.” Harriet grinned but Sam turned pink; a combination of blushing and turning white. He had forgotten that he might be sleeping with a post-op transsexual tonight. He liked Harriet, but he still had certain hang ups. His previous night’s bed games, and one day’s discussion wasn’t going to change him that fast. He would try he told himself, but old prejudices don’t die immediately.

Harriet finished Sam’s pretty hairstyle, then personally put on his new earrings. “Lisa bought you some nice earrings here, Samantha. Maybe I can borrow them some day?”

image142.jpg

“Of course Miss Harriet. We’re all family here, right?”

The girls finished dressing then moved to their restaurant. It was a short walk. The hotel had two towers and the opposite tower had a top rated restaurant and a very upscale disco. They rode the elevator down to the first floor lobby, walked 100 meters to the other tower, and rode the elevator up to their evening entertainment.

The restaurant was French with a three star rating. The girls strolled in and were immediately greeted by the maá®tre d. They were early for their reservation so Harriet took them to the bar. It was an expansive lounge with floor to ceiling windows overlooking the city. They found a grouping of 3 comfortable chairs facing the southwest and they claimed them. They sat, ordered soft drinks and talked about their day.

“I’ll download the pictures when we get back to Paris,” Sam said. “I’ve been sending some to my foster parents; except they don’t see any pictures of me.”

“You should send them one or two of yourself,” Harriet suggested. “Tell them you met a really great girl while you were here and you slept with her.” They all laughed. “Seriously Harriet said, send them your picture so they can see how beautiful you are. You don’t have to mention anything else. Let them know how successful your trip has been.”

“I’ll think about it,” he said.

“And don’t forget to send me pictures with all of us in them. I want a picture of you two together to put on my dresser.”

“What if I don’t have one,” he asked mischievously.

“Let’s get one right now. Do you have your camera?” Sam had his purse sitting on his lap. He pulled out his camera and handed it to Harriet. Harriet waved to Sam and said, “Samantha, go sit on Lisa’s lap.” Sam grinned and joined Lisa in her chair. “Wrap your arms around her, yeah that’s right,” and Harriet snapped off a couple of pictures. “Now kiss. I want a picture of you two kissing. Eyes closed,” and she snapped off another three pictures.

Harriet reviewed the pictures and said, “Now there is one you can send home!” They all laughed.

Sam looked at the pictures and said, “I like this one of us kissing. Can I make a big print and take it to school with me?”

“School?” Lisa asked.

“Well I am going to school in Paris, aren’t I?”

Lisa was surprised. She didn’t realize that Sam had made up his mind. “Of course Samantha. If that’s what you want.”

“Oui, I do. You are going to be on the other side of the pond, so I will need a picture of you to remind me what you look like. Without a picture I might forget about you and go out looking for another sexy girl friend. Those Paris girls are really cute and sexy.”

“Go ahead and try,” Lisa dared her. “There is nobody as pretty and rich as me.”

Harriet jumped into the fray by standing and twirling around. “Yes there is. Me!” and she did another pirouette before dropping back into her chair.

“You hussy!” Lisa laughed. “I give you a sip of champagne and you want the entire bottle!”

“Do you blame me? Shall we let Samantha choose?”

“Not a chance. Samantha belongs to me and I belong to her. Period, end of discussion. Go find your own pretty boy.”

Sam smiled and wondered if Harriet was in the tiniest bit serious about wanting him.

“I’d rather find a pretty girl.”

Lisa got serious and said, “This isn’t the right place for such a discussion.” She was warning Harriet not to let Sam know her true sex. If the conversation kept going in this direction, she was afraid Sam might put two and two together. But it was already too late; Harriet had already told Sam everything.

Sam ignored Lisa’s admonition and volunteered, “I know where you can find lot’s of pretty and interested girls, Miss Harriet.”

“Really? Where?”

“The salon back home. There are lot’s of beautiful girls there and I know they would love to date you.”

Lisa’s face registered pure shock and Harriet was stunned. She looked at Sam first, then Lisa and then she began laughing. Lisa was too shocked to say anything. She had no idea what to say because she still didn’t know how much Sam had been told by Harriet.

“What’s so funny?” Sam asked innocently.

Harriet decided to spill the beans. “Samantha dear, those girls are Miss Maggie’s harem”

“I know,” he said. “They told me all about it.”

“Harriet, its time for dinner,” Lisa said as she tried to end the conversation. She did not like where it was going. And how the hell did he know? What did he know? And who the hell had told him? Lisa was quickly becoming pissed and worried.

“Lisa, Samantha knows all about me. We had a very open conversation today. There is nothing to hide.”

“But …”

Harriet continued on, not letting Lisa interrupt her. “Samantha, what do you mean you know? What do you know?”

“About Maggie’s harem? One of the girls explained it to me. She told me how Miss Maggie finds poor girls and gives them a place to live and a job and helps them out of their poverty. It sounds really wonderful of Miss Maggie. And I know all of the girls adore her.”

“Exactly!” Lisa declared. “Now, its time for dinner,” and she stood to leave.

Harriet remained sitting and just looked at Lisa. “Its time she knew.”

“No!”

“She’s family, Lisa. Last night made her family. She has a right to know.”

“Not now. Let’s go eat.”

Harriet ignored Lisa, much to Lisa’s chagrin. This was too much information too soon for Sam. It was going to cause problems and Lisa knew it. But Harriet plowed on despite Lisa’s objections.

“Samantha, those girls are the same as you and me.”

“What …?” Sam’s mind was spinning around. Did Harriet mean what he thought she meant? Impossible. Those girls were too pretty to be … “Are you saying …?”

“Yes I am saying,” Harriet replied. Lisa slumped in her chair defeated. She was sure that this was going to lead to a disaster.

“No! They’re too beautiful.”

“They are no more beautiful than you, Samantha. Right?”

“But … this is just too hard to believe. Why?”

“Simply put, Miss Maggie likes beautiful boys. She collects them and brings them to Washington. Half the girls in the first floor shops and most of the girls on the executive wing are really feminine boys.”

Sam’s mouth was open but nothing came out.

“Maggie has a couple of interesting hobbies, Samantha. She collects antique cars, she likes to tinker with new electronic toys, and she collects pretty boys. She flies all over the world to collect them. She brings them home and sets them up in one of the dorms, helps them with English and gives them a job. In addition, she helps them with hormones and transitioning … if they want to.”

“Why?”

“It’s her hobby. She loves to be around pretty girls and pretty boys. She is also an amateur photographer and she has them model for her.”

“In the nude?” Sam asked.

Harriet finally realized that she had once again gone too far. She wanted to be open and honest with Samantha, she thought Samantha deserved that, but she hadn’t realized how far the conversation would go. Harriet was definitely not ready to train her own girl. And to make matters worse, Lisa was glaring and shooting daggers at her.

“I doubt it. She is only an amateur.” Now it was time to dig out from under her little mess. “But why? It is a great honor for the girls. Most of them are coming from third world countries and abject poverty. About the only future they have to look forward to is … prostitution and drugs. Being effeminate they aren’t going to survive in those third world macho pits. So Maggie is literally saving their lives.

“In return, they are the most grateful and loyal friends you could possibly have. As they get older and more mature they put the sex thing behind them and they turn out to be very stable, intelligent and talented in other areas. Most of the executive secretaries are from Maggie’s harem. In our business we need loyal and competent employees. These girls are the best in both categories.”

Sam was thinking back to his contacts in the salon. “They are friendly and nice … at least the girls that I have dealt with at the salon. And they are good at what they do.” Sam paused and thought a bit more. “But what about their escort work? Isn’t that a little …?”

“A little what?”

“I don’t know. Inappropriate?”

“Not really.” Lisa decided that if she didn’t jump in Harriet might blow everything. “First off Samantha, they’re teens and early twenties and just like us they are full of hormones. They are interested in sex. Let’s be honest about that.

“But beyond that, they make money by escorting. We don’t pay them enough to make them rich. They meet people. They are in a small and controlled environment at work, so this is a great way to meet people and perhaps even a spouse. It has happened. And what they do after their escort appointment is their own business. We don’t condone extra-curricular affairs, but neither do we spy on them or try to control their entire lives.”

“Sure, I understand,” Sam said. And by the tone of his voice they knew he meant what he said. “But what about the men they date. Those senators and congressman, are they all … homosexuals.”

Harriet grinned and Lisa tried to answer the question as delicately as she could. “Not necessarily. Some of them might just want a pretty face for the evening. Some might be interested in a girl with a little something extra, but they could still be hetero. And I’m sure that one or two are gay. But you can’t judge everyone by who they date or meet.”

“Of course not,” Sam said with a grin.

Harriet had the final word. “I see you grinning and I know what you’re thinking Samantha. Sure, some of them are hypocrites. But the other side has their hypocrites also. And like Lisa said, you shouldn’t make blanket opinions about people because of who they date. After all, look at us.

“Now then, I think we should go to dinner.”

Lisa let Sam lead the way, while she hung behind and had a heated discussion in French with Harriet. Up ahead Samantha grinned. She had just learned some new information. It was fun to learn things. Especially if they didn’t impact you too much. Kind of like family gossip he thought.

The maitre‘d led them to their table by the window and Sam immediately excused himself. “I’m going to go pee. You two can finish your conversation in private. You never know how much French I’ve picked up these last two weeks,” he said with a grin. Sam was barely out of audio range and Lisa demanded, “Ok, tell me again how much you told him.”

Sam strolled to the little girl’s room and took his time peeing and fixing his makeup. He loved playing with his makeup and applying fresh lipstick. It was so feminine and sexy. Sam loved being sexy.

Another older woman arrived and asked him something in French. “Je ne comprend pas,” he said.

“You are very pretty,” she said in English.

“Thank you,” Sam answered.

“You have some beautiful earrings, my dear. May I look at them a little closer?”

Sam instantly became suspicious. “I am sorry, but I’m expected back by my boyfriend.”

“Your boy friend? I only saw two other girls sitting with you.”

“Then you didn’t look very closely,” he tried to say defiantly. But he didn’t sound very convincing. He tried to walk out but she blocked his escape. She suddenly produced a knife and said, “Please give me the earrings. And I want the ring also.”

Sam forgot that he was a supposed to be a demure girl. “No fucking way,” he said in his deepest most manly voice. But Sam no longer had a manly voice. He sounded like a girl trying to imitate a man. The other woman picked up on it immediately.

She flourished the knife and repeated, “Give me the diamonds. I don’t want to have to cut you.”

“I have a body guard out there waiting for me.”

“Sure honey. Every girl does. Now take off the diamonds.”

“My girl friend will be here any minute.”

“That’s why you better get moving. I don’t want to have to cut them off your pretty ears. And the ring.”

“There is no fucking way I will ever give you my ring.”

She took two steps forward and said, “Then I will have to cut it off.”

And that is when Sam became utterly stupid. He screamed, “Andre!” at the top of his lungs.

“You stupid bitch!” the woman cursed. She quickly began moving at Sam and he began backing up. He ran into a stall and tried to push the door closed. The woman was just as strong and she was forcing it open. Sam wanted to lock it, even though it wouldn’t keep the woman out. But he was trying to buy time.

“Andre!” he shrilly yelled.

“I’m going to cut off your ears,” the woman cursed again. “I have help standing guard. No one is coming to your rescue little girl. Give me the diamonds before I kill you!”

Suddenly the door to the restroom went flying open, slamming against the wall and rebounding back shut. And just as fast, it flew open again and a thin man went flying across the room, sliding head first across the tiled floor. In stepped a huge man and in broken English he yelled, “Samantha! Where are you?”

Samantha recognized Andre’s voice and screamed “Here! I’m in here.”

The woman turned to Andre and brandished the knife. Andre showed no fear and in a crouched stance began closing on the woman. She knew she was over matched and began backing away in the direction of the unconscious man. As she backed away Andre reached the stall and pulled Sam out. Sam ran behind Andre and while he occupied the woman Sam turned for the door. Running for the open door he ran right into Lisa, knocking them both over. The rolled onto the floor and ended up at the feet of Harriet, who quickly pulled them both to their feet.

“Come on,” Harriet said as she tried to push them towards the exit.

“Wait, I can’t leave. My purse is in there,” Sam screamed.

“Andre!” Harriet yelled.

“Oui?”

“Bring the purse. Let’s go.”

Andre turned to the counter and saw Sam’s purse. The woman remained standing over the man, holding the knife like a cross trying to fend off a vampire. The body guard slowly backed away and picked up the purse, then backed out of the rest room.

As soon as he was out of the room Harriet yelled in French, “Andre, this way. We’re over here.”

Andre turned and quickly walked up to the girls. “Go,” he said in French as he pushed them ahead of him. He glanced over his shoulder to make sure no one was after them. Harriet led them out of the restaurant and towards the elevators. She pushed the maá®tre d out of her way and headed towards the exit. The maá®tre d tried to restrain them and Andre used one hand to shove him to the floor and sent him sprawling across the tile.

The girls reached the elevator and stood waiting for it to arrive. Andre stood between them and shocked onlookers. “Are you ok?” Lisa asked.

“I think so,” Sam said. They continued waiting, all of them facing the same direction as Andre. The elevator bell rang and the doors began opening. Since no one was approaching the girls, Andre quickly stepped in front of the doors, waiting to see if anyone was inside. Thankfully it was empty. He pushed the girls inside, and Harriet hit the lobby button. Andre stood in front of the doors guarding them. But none of the onlookers dared to even step towards them.

As soon as the doors were closed Lisa grabbed Sam and hugged him. Sam returned the gesture and grabbed her tightly in his arms. “What happened?”

“She pulled a knife on me and tried to steal my diamonds. She wanted my earrings and my ring.”

“What did you do?”

“I told her “no fucking way” and then I screamed.”

“Oh my god!” Lisa commiserated.

“You’re fucking crazy,” Harriet said. Sam glared at her and then Harriet smiled.

A smile started spreading across Sam’s face and he started to laugh. “That was stupid wasn’t it?” And as Harriet nodded, Sam’s smile disappeared, his eyes rolled upwards and he fell to the floor of the elevator. He slipped out of Lisa’s arms and there was nothing she could do to hold him. He was a dead weight.

The elevator reached the lobby and a bell rang. Andre picked up Sam and Harriet held the door for him. They marched across the lobby and over to the other set of elevators as people stared at them. Harriet called the penthouse elevator. She slipped in her key and the doors closed.

“Is she okay?” Lisa asked Andre.

“I don’t know yet. She may have fainted, but I have to wait and see.” He spoke in French and both girls understood. On the top floor, Harriet again led them to their door and quickly unlocked it. Andre took Sam to the couch and laid him on it. He looked him over, and gingerly rolled him on his stomach. Andre still thought he was dealing with a pretty girl and was careful not to invade her privacy or dignity. He was looking for blood but found none. He rolled Sam on his back and again looked him over. “I think she fainted. But to be sure, you should call a doctor.”

Harriet grabbed the phone and called down to the front desk. “I want a doctor up here immediately.” She answered a couple of questions and then said, “If he isn’t here in two minutes I will send a body guard to your desk and …” In frustration she slammed the receiver down on the cradle.

Lisa didn’t know what else to do, so she pulled out her cell phone and called her mom. It was 1:30 PM in Washington D. C. and while Lisa was hysterical, Mona was as cool as ice. “Call a doctor.”

“Harriet tried,” Lisa sobbed.

“Put her on the phone.”

Lisa handed the phone to Harriet. “Harriet,” Mona began in her firm “kick-ass” voice, “get back on the phone and tell them that the American consulate has been informed, and they will be sending their highest ranking official immediately. Tell them if there isn’t a doctor there in two minutes, they might end up with an international incident on their hands. Give me back to Lisa.”

“It’s me,” Lisa said.

“Does she appear to be injured?”

“No. The body guard checked her and found no blood.”

“Put him on.”

“Oui?”

“This is Mona Hawthorne. Is the girl injured?” Mona asked in French.

“I do not think so. I think she has fainted.” Then he explained what had happened.

“Thank you Andre, you did good work,” Mona praised. “Give me back to Lisa.”

“Mom, there still isn’t a doctor here!”

“I’ve got a better picture of what is going on. Wait for the doctor. Let’s not blow this into an international incident. Keep her warm and comfortable and give me back to Harriet.”

“Yeah mom?”

“Go to the front desk and ask for the manager. Tell him to get a doctor there and to keep it quiet. Give him ten thousand Swiss francs. And also tell him if he can’t work with you that you will get the ambassador personally involved.”

“How do I convince him that I can do that?”

“Show him your passport and make sure he knows that you have full diplomatic immunity. He should know this already since you had to show your passport to check in. And under no circumstances are you to allow Lisa or Samantha to be interviewed. That is a must. Understand?”

Samantha was still unconscious, or sleeping on the couch. She handed the phone back to Lisa and said, do not identify yourself or Samantha to anyone. Lisa understood. Lisa took the phone and began talking with Mona. Harriet turned to Andre and said, this is more serious than you think. No one is to enter except a doctor. No police. And no is to talk with either of them. Miss Mona would appreciate it.

Andre had been in the employ of the Hawthornes for several years. He knew Miss Mona and he too understood.

“Oui Mademoiselle Harriet.”

Then Harriet went forth to kick some ass. The elevator arrived with a doctor and two policeman. Harriet took charge, although her knees were knocking. Doctor, she is in there,” and pointed at the correct door. She turned to the officers and began the biggest bluff of her life. She held her black passport in front of her and said, “Officers we need to talk with the manager of this hotel.”

“Mademoiselle, we need to see the victim.”

Harriet swallowed, “She is in no condition to talk with anyone right now. That is why the doctor has been called.”

“I still need to see her,” the officer in charge demanded.

Harriet was getting nervous. She waved the passport in the officer’s face and pushed it at him. “We have diplomatic immunity! Look at it! You cannot enter without my approval and I do … not … approve!” The superior officer inspected the passport, then told his junior to guard the door. “No one else in or out. Check with me first,” and he pointed at his radio. “You, come with me.”

Harriet stood her ground for just a moment and said, “I have a name and I would appreciate it if you would use it with respect.” It was a huge bluff by Harriet, but she didn’t blink. The officer was holding a diplomatic passport and at that point in time he didn’t know for sure who Harriet was or how much clout she had.

The officer took the easy way out. He opened the passport and looked at the name. “Yes Miss Hawthorne. Please come with me.”

They reached the front desk and the police officer approached the clerk. “The manager, now.” She pointed to his door.

The officer knocked on the door, then walked in without hesitation. “Sir, you have a situation?”

Harriet immediately spoke up. “Sir my name is Harriet Hawthorne and I am staying in the penthouse. There has been an incident and a doctor has been called. Officer, would you please show this man my passport to confirm my identity?” What she really wanted to do was confirm her political status. The officer showed him the passport then immediately took it back.

“Yes Miss Hawthorne, we have sent a doctor to the room.”

“Yes, I know and I thank you for your due diligence.” Due diligence was code for an action to prevent potential legal problems. Harriet was young, but she had been schooled properly. Miss Mona paid almost a quarter of a million Swiss francs for that education, and tonight it was paying off. And Harriet’s perfect French was helping.

But to make an even bigger impact, she switched to high German. “Sir, this was the result of a rather disagreeable incident in your establishment. The woman currently under your doctor’s care was a victim of that incident.” To help matters along, Harriet paused and looked at the police officer who looked to the manager. Harriet was trying to put additional pressure on the manager. She thought it was working, but she moved forward with her monologue.

“I am sure that she will be well attended to now. The woman involved is from a rather well connected family in Washington.” Harriet paused to let that sink in. Then she moved on to the bribe. “I am sure that there have been considerable expenses in bringing the doctor to her rescue. I would like to reimburse you for your time and inconvenience.”

The manager blinked and the officer became angry. “Are you trying to bribe your way out of something American?”

“No sir!” Harriet instinctively knew that she should not be talking with the police officer. She turned to the manager to try and recruit him to her cause. “Sir,” she began in her excellent German, “The incident in the restaurant was most unpleasant, was it not? I am confident that the police can handle the perpetrators with ease. But they will probably need a statement from the victim. Right now the young lady is unable to answer those questions. But later she will be feeling better. Now I know that she would rather keep her profile here as low as possible, but if necessary she will speak with the police.

“Alas, at that point her testimony will become official. And at that time your incident will no longer remain local or quiet. It will go all the way back to Washington. And I am worried that it will even become public. I fear that no amount of compensation will be able to offset your … legal and publicity problems.”

Point made.

The manager looked at the officer and said, “Thank you officer, I can handle this situation now.”

“No you cannot,” the officer retorted.

“Good sir, then send me your superior at once. Quickly, call him! I wish to discuss the situation with him. Go! Call him!”

The officer sneered at the manger, but he backed down. He walked out the door and slammed it behind him. The manager motioned towards a chair and said, “Now then Miss Hawthorne, what can I do for you?”

Harriet switched back to French. “I’m sorry but I can’t stay long,” as she declined his invitation to sit. She opened her purse and removed her wallet. She took out her credit card and handed it to the manager. “I will collect that in the morning when I check out. Can you handle my departure expenses? I’m sure they can’t be more than say … ten thousand francs”

“Oui mademoiselle. I understand perfectly.”

She looked to the floor then sheepishly looked to the manager, “May I ask one favor good sir?’

“Mademoiselle?”

“No names and no publicity, please? There are … other considerations to be taken into account here. Don’t you agree?”

“Certainly.”

“Thank you. I will collect that when I check out.” Harriet turned towards the door, paused and turned back. “One other little favor sir?”

“Yes?”

“We didn’t have a chance to eat at your fine establishment this evening. We are all going to be hungry later.”

“I will have a menu from the restaurant brought to your room. And I will personally make sure that everything meets your satisfaction.”

“Thank you,” and Harriet left. Mission accomplished, now how was Samantha?

The officer was strolling around outside the office. He saw Harriet and began walking straight towards her. Harriet took the initiative and met him half way. She held out her hand and said, “My passport please?”

“I am going to keep it. I will have it checked at my bureau.”

Harriet called his bluff. “It is the wrong color for that, sir. This was local robbery, not an international terrorist incident. I am sure you realize the potential repercussions if you keep that passport.” She looked him in the eye and did not blink. Her hand was still out stretched and he placed the passport in her hand.

“I know where you are staying,” he threatened.

“And so do I. If you need anything, please bring your superior with you. I’m sure mine will be arriving in just a few minutes.” And that time she wasn’t bluffing. She new Mona would have an embassy official there inside the hour.

Harriet hustled off to the elevator and returned to the penthouse. The officer was no longer outside the door. She knocked and announced herself. Lisa opened the door. She looked like a wreck.

“Is Samantha ok?” Harriet asked.

“Fine,” Samantha announced from her couch.

“What happened?”

“Just a little too much excitement for one night. I hyperventilated. It’s the corset I’m sure; too tight to breath you know.” It was meant as a slight dig at the corset she still detested.

Harriet wanted to hear what Lisa had to say. “What did the doctor say?”

“She will be alright. She just hyperventilated. What happened with you?

“Nothing.”

“Nothing?”

“Nope. Everything is fine. We can order dinner and have it brought here. You too Andre.”

“Thank you Miss Harriet,” he replied in French.

Harriet turned to Lisa, “What did mom have to say?”

“You’re supposed to call her as soon as you return.” Lisa handed Harriet her cell phone. Harriet punched the redial and began talking almost immediately. “Excuse me,” she said as she walked into the bedroom. Two minutes later she returned.

“Well?”

“Andre, you have earned an attaboy from Miss Mona.”

“Attaboy?”

“Trust me, it is good,” and she winked at the big man.

“And I got an attagirl.”

“What for?” Sam asked.

“I kept your name and Lisa’s name off the record. I might even have gotten two attagirls. I’m not sure.”

There was a knock on the door and Andre moved to answer it. He returned with two menus which he handed to Harriet. “Mademoiselle, this is Mr. Harriman from the American embassy,” he said to Harriet.

“Excellent. Let’s order,” she answered.

“First, may I see your passport?” Mr. Harriman asked.

“Certainly,” and Harriet handed hers to him.

Harriman inspected the passport and handed it back. “Thank you.” He turned to Lisa and Sam and asked, “Now, may I see yours.”

“No,” Harriet declared.

“Why not, may I ask?”

“Yeah why?” Sam also asked.

“Because mom told me to keep your names out of this. Girls, show him the color of your passports. That is all he is allowed to see.”

Lisa took the two passports out of her purse and held them in the air. “That will not be adequate,” Harriman said calmly.

“Yes it will,” Harriet shot back. “If it isn’t, you and I will start making phone calls.”

“Please do so Miss Hawthorne.”

Both took out their cell phones. Harriet stepped on the balcony and called Miss Mona. “I’ll handle it,” Mona answered.

Harriet returned and Mr. Harriman was just finishing his call. “I have orders to see your passports, or I will leave.”

“That’s ok also,” Harriet told him.

“Well then, good day and good luck girls.” He was calling Harriet’s bluff. Mr. Harriman left.

“Why did you let him go?” Lisa asked.

“Because I don’t think we need him anymore, do we?”

Lisa and Sam both shrugged their shoulders.

“Let’s order.” She handed out the menus and they sat together on the sofa and began ordering. Five minutes later there was another knock on the door. Andre answered it, and found Mr. Harriman standing out front.

“May I enter?”

“Let him in,” Harriet called to Andre.

“Miss Hawthorne, it seems you have more importance than I assumed. I have been instructed to give you any and every service at my disposal. I shall make sure that no police will question you further. When do you plan to leave?”

“Tomorrow morning.”

“Fine. Between now and then there shall be no further intrusions on you privacy. This is my card and you can call me at any time.” He handed Andre 4 cards and left.

“I guess mom reached the ambassador,” Harriet snickered.

“You people are fucking amazing,” Sam said.

“Miss Samantha, you do not use that type of language,” Harriet said with a scowl. Then she broke into a grin. “Come on, let’s order. I’m hungry. And then I want to hear the whole story Samantha. Just what in the world really happened?”

up
53 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Sam vs. Samantha

littlerocksilver's picture

Just keep us guessing! Will there ever be that irreversible first step?

Portia

Portia

Samantha is really, really

Samantha is really, really fortunate that she was not in fact stabbed by the woman. Thankfully Andre was near enough to hear her scream his name. I am wondering if he might not have actually seen the woman and her accomplice following Sam and followed them also. That would have placed him close enough to Sam to help protect her. Diplomatic passports do have a way of making others 'back up and regroup' when presented.
One of my cousins, who holds a Doctorate in Physical Education and an MD in Sports medicine; was given a diplomatic passport by the Federal Republic of Germany, altho she was an American and still had her American passport as well. In the very early 1970's, she had been invited by the German government to come to their Deutchesports school (in Cologne), and teach there for two years. While on a trip to Spain, she was assaulted on the train she was on; the local police ignored her assault complaint, and that little incident created a real political issue between Germany and Spain, with the US thrown in for good measure. All she has ever said about it is "it got worked out". I can fully understand Miss Mona and the others in how they treated and handled this matter. Welcome to womanhood Samantha, you have certainly earned it. Jan

The Truth

At last - between the two of them, and unintentionally, Lisa and Harriet have both explained (almost) everything to Sam. The only things he doesn't know about yet are the sham marriage and the sperm storage. Given he's about to be pushed into growing his own breasts, it might be useful to explain what's happened to his sperm samples - and Lisa will be having Sam's children.

It'll be interesting to see the extent of Sam's separation from the family during his studies - I can imagine he'd like to be able to send emails / have phone conversations with Harriet, and possibly Maggie and the salon girls. Once his studies are over, I imagine he'll try and keep in contact with as many of the transformees he's met as possible.

Also in this episode, courtesy of both the narrator and Harriet, the light at the end of the tunnel:

The manipulators with all of their money, experience and talent would be taken by surprise. Oh, they will be surprised dear reader.
...
She would become both a dream and a nightmare for the Hawthorne family.
...
"You manipulate Lisa right, you handle mom correctly, and you pull in enough favors and chits from the political world and the White House would practically belong to you. You use your campaign manager position to set up yourself as the power behind the throne, and then you could pass what you want – not necessarily what mom wants. You could call the shots, and there would be nothing mom or Lisa or anyone else could do about it."

 


EAFOAB Episode Summaries

There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those who understand binary and those who don't...

As the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body, then only left-handers are in their right mind!

Sam as a mole?

Who will secretly undermine the evil empire? Pardon me if I retain some skepticism. So far Sam has seemed to be totally taken with the wealth of the Hawthornes. Not unreasonable given the extreme poverty he grew up in. Why do I keep remembering “Animal Farm?”

Interesting that the reluctance to dress was an act that Sam will finally admit. It makes the coercion somewhat less onerous.

Thanks for sharing.