The Sissy Farm 11

Printer-friendly version

DSC00016.jpg
Feed Me !

Michelle and Janice's first term at Mistress Janet's Academ in which they get to learn of the rules and regulation upon which the school is run.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 11.

New School.

List Of Characters.

Me. Michelle A Natural transvestite sissy.

Janice My Younger sister

Aunty Bev Janice and My mother’s Sister.

Mistress Janet Headmistress of the young lady’s academy

Doctor Shirley Williams. My endocrinologist.

Miranda. A very effeminate Sissy sales assistant.

Miss Stern Miranda’s mistress who owns the shop.

Peregrine. AKA. Uncle Penny. My transvestite uncle. (Aunty Bev’s brother.)

James AKA. Auntie Jamie Peregrine’s Partner

Victoria An older RG friend of mine.

Jemima Victoria’s sissy brother.

Portia Victoria’s mummy.

By eleven o’clock Auntie Beverly was slipping smoothly through the gates to the new school. If one did not know of the place, it would have been easy to miss it. We had to turn off the minor B class road and drive a couple of miles down a winding country lane. Finally we arrived at a large ornate gateway that was somehow incongruous to the narrow winding lane.
It is customary for the old wealth and upper classes in England to be discreet about their wealth and Mistress Janet’s academy reflected that. Auntie Bev explained this as she drove us there that morning.

“The school was an old country house once belonging to a titled family but death duties and maintenance costs coupled with taxes had brought the family upon hard times. They had had to sell the old country estate and it had served as a perfect setting for Mistress Janet’s Academy.

The house was located down a long winding lane and set in it’s own extensive grounds behind a large boundary wall and dense woodlands. As we drove slowly along the drive up to the main building, Janice and I had plenty of time to study the set up.
Naturally, there were lots of cars parked on the spacious forecourt and dozens of parents were busy attending to their darling children, as they were re-uniting with friends or registering as new pupils. Dozens of the young ladies and sissies were giggling and prancing with excitement as they minced around hugging their old friends and acquainting themselves with younger siblings who were just starting. As our car was slotted into a parking space we could hear snatches of conversations between excited squeals.

“Your younger brother you say! Oh she’s adorable. Come on darling smile. You’ll be really happy here.”

I turned to see an older girl bending down to kiss a delightfully pretty sissy in a green dress as another girl smiled down. Obviously an older sister was introducing her voluntarily sissified little brother to her school friends.

The little sissy definitely seemed to like it and extended her lips appreciatively to receive the older girl’s adoration. The rest of their conversation faded away as the older girls led the sissy into the main schoolhouse. Auntie Bev ushered us out of the car and we emerged with great care ensuring we didn’t give any casual observers too much of an uninvited display of our delicious frilled petticoats and pantalets. Two older girls whom I recognised as Victoria and Sophia immediately approached us.

“Oh how delightful, you’ve arrived.” Squealed Victoria. Sophia will introduce Mistress Beverly to Mistress Janet whilst we get you some good rooms, come on, we’ve got you two a lovely double room in the west tower just one floor above our suite. We’re seniors now so Sophia and I get the best accommodation.

“Where’s Jemima and Angelica?” Asked Janice.

“Oh they arrive on the blue bus. That’s for the naughty boys who are being punished.” Replied Victoria as we loaded our suitcases onto a trolley and combined our efforts to trundle it into the lift. The cases were quite heavy and even though I was technically a boy, my little sissy arms were already somewhat atrophied from the effects of the pill. I would never have managed my luggage on my own so I was grateful for Victoria and Janice’s assistance. Soon we were ensconced in our room and then we were ushered down to meet Mistress Janet. Victoria cautioned us.

“Be courteous, speak softly, speak only when you are spoken to and remember to courtesy. Oh and you address her as Mistress Janet at all times, OK?”

We both nodded nervously and minced demurely down the wide staircase to join a queue of simpering sissies and girls all dressed in their pink or green prettiest finery. Janice and I smiled as we remained close to each other and we recognised that we were all dressed in identical designs. The others were all as equally nervous as us and we exchanged uncertain smiles.

Janice and I were glad we were together as we whispered to each other and swapped thoughts. The other pupils were all single children and Janice and I felt a little sorry for them. They must all have been desperately afraid. Then the door opened and the next child was ushered in.

The rest of us had to simply wait our turn. Finally it was our turn. The door opened and we both moved forward. The lady glanced down at us.

“Wait a moment, which one of you is first?”

Janice and I exchanged uncertain looks and Janice spoke softly.

“We are together Mistress, uhm,” (she glanced at the lady’s name card,) Mistress Jones.”

“Your names?”

We gave our names and she checked a list.

“Oh yes, the orphan twins. Your Auntie brought you?”

“Yes Mistress Jones,” I replied softly.

Mistress Jones looked down, nodded agreeably and ushered us in. We minced forward to stand in front of a large desk as a tiny slender lady stood up to study us. We both courtesied in perfect unison and she nodded but did not smile.

“Janice and Michelle Dalton,” Declared Mistress Jones. “A girl and a voluntary sissy.”

“Oh very good, we always like voluntary sissies here, it makes our business so much pleasanter.” Declared Mistress Janet as she resumed her seat.

She almost disappeared behind the desk and Janice and I had to crane our necks to get a proper view. Mistress Janet made a few notes and a third Mistress appeared from a side door. She ushered us away and registered us before returning us to Victoria and Sophia.

“Are you their minders?” She asked Sophia.

“Yes Mistress Davies.”

“Have they got rooms?”

“Yes Mistress Davies, they are sharing the big double room in the west tower above our suite.”

“I thought your sissy brothers Jemima and Angelica had that one.”

“They’ve been awarded single rooms next to ours. They earned some excellent brownie points last year.”

“Oh yes, that’s right, Angelica won the cup didn’t she?”

“Yes Mistress Davies,” replied Sophia proudly.

“Well they did very well. I’m glad that they’ve been rewarded, and your sissy brother Jemima, she won the best development award didn’t she?”

“Yes Mistress Davies, she developed the best figure and the nicest breasts.” Replied Victoria.

“Good! Good! Well physical development is mostly something of a happy accident but still, Jemima’s done very well. Have a nice time this year.”

“Thank you Mistress Davies,” Chorused Victoria and Sophia as they ushered us away back to our rooms. Janice and I made for the lifts but Sophia restrained us.

“Only seniors and mistresses are allowed to use the lifts. Juniors have to exercise.”

Janice and I suddenly realised we had three flights of stairs to negotiate and this in our tight corsets. We swallowed nervously for neither of us had ever attempted more than one flight of stairs before in our corsets. Victoria smiled supportively.

“You’ll soon get used to it. Just be thankful you’ve got your own double room, the naughty sissies have to sleep in the communal dormitory right on the top floor. You’ll see how they suffer when they arrive tomorrow.”

With Sophia and Victoria supervising our first effort, we finally arrived breathless and gasping on our landing. Sophia smiled affectionately as she gently supported my arm. I had almost had an attack of the vapours and my poor little heart fluttered uneasily as my constrained chest struggled through effeminate little gasps to recover from my oxygen debt. Even Janice was feeling a little feint and her corset wasn’t as tight as mine. We finally made it to our room and fell gasping on our beds. Sophia and Victoria sat on the ends of our beds until we had recovered then they gave us some advice.

“Practice a lot on the stairs every night. Take your time, stop when you need to and within a month, you’ll have it licked.
Now lunch is at one and supper is at seven. The best time to practice the stairs is after prep and before supper, that is between six and seven. There are also lots of other pupils around to help if you have the vapours. Come on, we’ll show you around the school now. There’s an hour before lunch. Do either of you want to go to the toilet?”
We both nodded so Victoria led us across the landing to the communal ablutions. As she loosened our stays and helped us lower our pantalets she explained.

“These junior lavatories are shared with the naughty sissies upstairs. Now you’ll have realised that as good sissies and girls you usually only wear waist length pantalets and chemises unless of course you prefer all in ones. Naughty sissies always have to wear all-in-one pantalets so they have the devil’s own job, stripping to go to the lavatory. You’ll often find pairs of naughty sissies almost naked with their senior minders in here as they attend to their bodily needs. Don’t be frightened. The naughty sissies will be more afraid of you than you need to be of them. You’ll understand why when you see a naughty sissy naked. And of course you’ll all be collectively naked when you shower. Remember, everybody in the same year showers together; that is girls and sissies alike. You will have to get used to each other’s bodies for sissies and their mistresses are often intimately tied together for the rest of their lives. Now go and relieve yourselves. There’s a lot to see and learn.”
Janice and I promptly relieved ourselves and washed before assisting each other with our corsets. Victoria checked that they were properly tightened and she grinned as she explained.

“Nice and tight, that’s good. Some sissies are like naughty ponies that try to swell out their tummies to make the saddle girth belt more comfortable. The sissies think they can make their corsets more comfortable by swelling their tummies so that it leaves the laces a little slack. Believe me, it’s a lost cause. If their waists aren’t down to the regulation sizes by the end of the year, they get fitted with punishment belts.”

“What are they?” Asked Janice nervously.

“You’ll see tomorrow. But don’t worry darling, it’s only naughty sissies who get punished. Good sissies won’t be punished and girls never have to wear them. It could affect their childbearing abilities in later life and we wouldn’t want that would we? Some of the naughty sissies will already be wearing punishment belts if they have been too reluctant and naughty.”
Victoria then turned specifically to me and frowned thoughtfully.

“Just make sure you never have to wear one Michelle. They stay on for a minimum of one year!”

I shuddered and promised myself I would always be a good little sissy. Victoria smiled as she sensed my thoughts whilst Janice was more solicitous.

“I’ll always help your darling. To stop you getting into trouble.”

We two ‘sisters’ hugged each other fervently and Victoria grinned affectionately.

“Come on now, there’s lots to see before lunch.”

We followed Sophia and Victoria obediently and were taken on a grand tour of the school. Victoria had been right. There was a lot to see. Firstly we were shown the gymnasium. In addition to the regular apparatus that I had seen in gymnasiums before, there were some very strange additional contraptions that were hard to place from the point of view of regular gymnastic activities. Janice stopped at one and asked Sophia.

“What’s this for?”

“It’s a punishment bicycle for naughty sissies. Believe me you don’t want to ever want to get on one.”
Janice and I examined it and eventually worked out how it worked. The saddle was very strange. It had a hole in it where the rider’s butt would be centred and underneath the hole was a sort of bracket where obviously something was affixed. Victoria indulged our curiosity and opened a cabinet on the wall. From it she took out a strange sausage shaped thing.

“D’you recognise this?” She asked me.

I nodded for the device was obviously a reproduction of a boy’s erection except that it was much bigger than mine. Victoria nodded knowingly and then affixed the sausage to the bracket under the saddle of the bike. Sophia then turned the pedals and the sausage shape immediately started to poke up and down through the hole in the saddle. It was quite obvious that anybody riding the bicycle would have had to suffer repeated visits of the sausage thing into his or perhaps even her butt. Victoria explained further.

“There are up to four of these in the apparatus room. So if several sissies are naughty they are forced to race against each other. The first to cross the finish line gets to come off her bike and the remaining racers have to continue to the next line and so on until all the sissies have been thoroughly punished. Believe me, the sissies are extremely sore after a ride on these little beauties. And just look how big the dildos can be!”

“Dildos?” I asked.

“Yes dear. These sausage shaped things are called dildos. You’ll learn all about them.”

Janice and I stared fearfully at the assorted sizes for the largest ones were huge.

“Does that go up their bottoms?” Wondered Janice disbelievingly.

“Indeed they do. You’d be shocked at how big a dildo a well trained sissy’s bottom can accept.”

Janice and I fell silent. We were beginning to understand just precisely how cruelly a naughty sissy could be punished. And this was just one apparatus. The gymnasiums held about a dozen other contraptions!

By the time Victoria had explained the other machines, Janice and I were thoroughly alarmed. There seemed to be so many punishments and we hadn’t even begun to learn the rules yet.

Finally the lunch bell rang through the school and we minced behind Victoria and Sophia towards the dining hall.
In the afternoon some of our fears were abated.

The whole of the new intake was assembled in the great hall and the pupils were designated to their schoolhouses, next we received our textbooks and exercise books for lessons and finally we received a hard-backed little book that contained all the school rules and regulations. We were advised to familiarise ourselves thoroughly with this book because it was deemed to be the ‘Bible’ for all first year students as they felt there way through the maze of regulations.

“Without it,” cautioned Mistress Jones, “you will soon fall foul of the many punishments that can befall a recalcitrant student!”

Then we were dismissed and Janice and I made our way back to our room. On the second landing we decided to rest our fluttering chests and catch our breath as we gasped in our tight fitting corsets. For want of something to do we discreetly knocked on Victoria and Sophia’s door.

“Who is it?” Called Sophia.

Michelle and Janice,” we replied in soft unison.

“Wait a minute!” Replied Victoria.

We waited as instructed until Victoria opened the door and frowned slightly at us. She seemed a little red faced and somewhat put out at our intrusion.

“What d’you want? You shouldn’t be bothering senior girls unless it’s important.”

“We were on our way up to our room and we were a bit out of breath so we thought, -“

“Well don’t think in future, you silly little sissies. Just read your rulebook! You do not bother senior girls during prep!”
Janice and I were a little taken aback by Victoria’s brusque manner.

‘Whatever had happened to the kind helpful girl from that very same morning?’ We wondered. We apologised and resumed our way up the stairs until we reached our room and flopped breathless on our beds.

“What’s got into those two?” Wondered Janice aloud.

“I dunno,” I replied. “They must be busy doing prep.”

“What’s prep,” wondered Janice.

“I think it’s work you have to do at night in your room. The mistresses give you work and exercises to do then you have to hand it in.”

“But we haven’t been given any work yet!” Observed Janice.

“Then we’d better read our rulebooks,” I replied, “that’s what Victoria just said as well.”

We decided this was the only thing we could do so we both lay on our beds reading the rulebooks. It wasn’t long before we learned that there were some different rules for girls and the sissies were treated more harshly.

“That’s not fair,” I protested, “even your diet is different! You get meat every day but sissies don’t.”

“Well I don’t know why. Perhaps you’d better ask the mistresses.” Countered Janice.

I decided it might be better not to. If I was somehow to become accused of being ‘a trouble maker’ there was no knowing what sort of punishments I might face. The weird equipment in the gymnasium had already left its impressions upon me.
If I had but realised, I was already well upon my way to becoming a submissive, unquestioning sissy.

Janice and I continued reading until the supper bell called us down to eat and we minced downstairs unaccompanied to the dining hall. There we were confronted with place cards set out upon the tables. I realised that for the first time that day, Janice and I were to be separated. My sister and I debated whether we should ask to stay together but an older sissy in a beautiful green dress smiled at me and sat down next to my name card. She held out the other name card and explained.

“My name’s Julia. See, on the card. The cards are set out to help the first year pupils get to know older pupils and to help break down any barriers. You’ll be sitting next to me. Is this your sister?”

Janice nodded and attempted to smile invitingly. The big sissy got up from her place with a graceful ease and led Janice to a place card several tables away. I watched from my place as Janice sat between a senior girl and what appeared to be a middle school ‘naughty sissy’ in a blue dress. I was a bit concerned for her but the smiles they exchanged seemed pleasant enough. The big sissy returned as a very pretty middle school girl came and sat down at my other side.

“Hello.” She chirped.

“Oh hello.” I replied hesitantly before identifying myself. “I’m Michelle.”

“You’re new aren’t you?” She declared.

“Yes. It’s my first day.”

“Oh what fun!” She giggled. “You’ll really like it here. I’m glad to see that you’re a volunteer.”

“A volunteer?” I exclaimed curiously. “How do you mean?”

“A volunteer darling. A sissy who volunteered to become like us girls.”

I grinned at her misapprehensions and tried to explain.

“I didn’t really volunteer. I suppose I was born this way. I didn’t suddenly choose to become a sissy, I’ — I’ve always been this way, I’ve always liked girls clothes and girls things.”

The girl’s jaw sagged slightly as she stared then exclaimed.

“Oh! I thought, - I, -, oh never mind; my mistake.”

“No. Go on,” I smiled. I’d like to hear what you really thought.

“Well, I — I thought that sissies kind of, you know, - became jealous of girls and stuff, so they chose to try the nicer life style.”

It was my turn to giggle just as Julia returned. She looked down at the both of us as a questioning smile played about her soft ruby coloured lips. (Julia was wearing makeup.)

“What’s with you two?” She asked as she glided gracefully into her seat and composed the mountain of frilly ruffles to maintain her modesty. Her smooth easy mannerisms impressed me.

I started to explain but the middle school girl, (who still hadn’t identified herself,) interrupted.

“I was just explaining. I thought that green sissies volunteered willingly to be sissified but Michelle says she had no choice.
Her body told her that it was nicer in girl’s clothes.”

Julia gaped at the girl with mild surprise as she elaborated my explanation.

“Firstly my dear, what’s your name, I can’t see your name card.”

“Oh!” The girl slipped her delicate hand into her little purse and quickly pinned the tag onto her frock.”

“That’s better, - Sylvia,” replied Julia as she studied the nametag. “Now young Michelle is more or less right. Good sissies are those who realise that they like the sissy ways. It usually starts with wearing girl’s clothes, most often their sister’s, and then it progresses until they are discovered. If they are lucky, and their parents understand, then they might be very lucky and sent to this academy. That’s how it was for me, was it like that for you Michelle?”
I nodded and Julia continued.

“I was only six when it started. From that day onwards, I wanted more and more to dress as a girl. However, I’m not gay. I like girls, I like girls very much.”

Sylvia’s eyes widened with curiosity.

“Oo-ooh! Have you got a sweetheart then, - here, in the school?”

“Oh young lady, you don’t seem to understand. Sissies very rarely have sweethearts. Sissies only serve their mistresses unless their mistress is very kind and chooses to indulge them with a bit of affection.”

Suddenly there was a tinkle of a bell far down the hall then a subdued scraping of chairs and rustling of petticoats as all the pupils stood gracefully. Mistress Janet had entered accompanied by the mistresses and senior girls. (I noted they were all girls except one very pretty sissy in a blue dress.) They took their places at the top table and everybody remained standing until Mistress Janet had completed saying grace. Finally the food was served by a team of middle school sissies who were all outfitted in severe blue uniforms as they walked with the most peculiar wiggle. It was quite obvious that they were severely corseted for they moved very nervously with tiny, mincing, careful steps.

“Why are they so slow?” I whispered to Julia.

“They are afraid of spilling any food. They’ll be severely punished if they do.”

“And they’re butt-plugged,” giggled Sylvia knowingly.

“What’s that?” I pressed after having heard the expression several times since becoming a sissy.

“They have a special plug inserted into their bum holes,” continued Sylvia, “so if they’re naughty or do something wrong, the plug punishes them.”

“How!” I gasped.

“It’s remotely controlled,” added Julia. “Do you see those senior girls at the other high table at the back of the hall?”

I craned my neck and nodded as I spotted a line of senior girls including Victoria and Sophia. Julia continued.

“Well each one of the senior girls has got a controller, like a television controller. They each control one of the butt plugs fixed inside the sissy’s butts and if their sissy makes a mistake then woe betide them. Just look how nervous and careful those naughty sissies are.”

Sylvia watched salaciously as the sissy serving our table cautiously minced her way towards us carefully pouring out the soup into each pupil’s plate. When she neared us I noticed that her hand was actually trembling and I thought she was going to spill some down my or Sylvia’s dress. Fortunately, Julia averted the situation. She reached out gently and steadied the sissy’s hand as she carefully took the weight of the jug momentarily so that the sissy could adjust her grip. A tiny tear of silent gratitude leaked from the serving sissy’s eye as she completed her task without spillage and moved on. I watched, fascinated by the exaggerated wiggling, mincing gait as she moved to the next pupils.

“Are they allowed to speak?” I whispered uncertainly.

“Only if spoken to,” replied Julia, “did you see her velvet collar?”

I nodded.”

“Well that’s like a dog’s anti-barking collar. If she speaks out of turn, then her minder can zap her throat and stun the vocal chords. She won’t be able to speak again until tomorrow morning. It’s very painful and she’ll have a sore throat all the next day.”

“Poor dab,” I replied sympathetically.

“Don’t you be so sympathetic! First find out why she was sent here.” Snapped Sylvia.

I was surprised by Sylvia’s vehemence but Julia tapped my wrist softly and wagged her head. It was obvious that Sylvia had suffered some sort of trauma from a boy and she was not sympathetic towards naughty sissies. Suitably cautioned, I fell silent and concentrated on my soup. It was quite delicious.

There followed a meagre main course and then a selection of fruit that we were allowed to take to our rooms. Julia advised me to take only a couple of fruits from the bowl so as not to display too hearty an appetite. If sissies were seen to be eating too much, it attracted the attention of the schools dietician and that was one step nearer to a punishment belt.

Thanking her for her excellent advice, I sought out Janice again and we stepped trepidly into the common rooms. After supper, we were allowed an hour of free association and we sisters indulged ourselves as we renewed acquaintances with Jemima and Angelica. We hadn’t seen them since arriving that morning and we wondered where they had been. They simply replied that they had been attending the induction classes for the upper school and said little more. I noticed however that Jemima and Angelic seemed a lot more tactile than during the summer hols and they cuddled together very affectionately on one of the saggy old sofas that had obviously seen years of service in the common room. Later, as we chatted with some newfound friends, Victoria and Sophia arrived.

“Have you done your stair exercises this evening?” Asked Sophia.

We confirmed that we had and they left again, obviously satisfied. Nevertheless, when we finally excused ourselves from our newfound friends, Sophia was waiting on her landing to see if our efforts at stair climbing had improved. She watched our ascent critically then followed us up to our room. I still collapsed upon the bed but at least I didn’t have an attack of the vapours. Janice simply sat at her desk to recover and Sophia nodded with satisfaction.

“You’re getting better. A few weeks and you’ll be ascending those stairs like a pair of young fillies. Do you need help with your corsets?”

“No thank you,” replied Janice. “We’re becoming quite adept.”

This said, we started to undress each other while Sophia watched and smiled. Once we were stark naked she glanced down at our secret places and smiled at me.

“Are you going to be completely sissified?”

I replied honestly that I didn’t know. I was not sure what Auntie Beverly had lined up for my future life. Sophia nodded and smiled as she directed us to the lavatories. There we were confronted by two older, middle school sissies who were accompanied
by a Senior Prefect. The prefect turned apologetically to Sophia who was after all a senior girl as well.

“So sorry, I didn’t realise that there were first year sissies in this block yet. I thought it was being reserved for the new intake.”

“Oh these are special,” replied Sophia, “they’re twins you see and the sister is delighted with her sissy brother. She’s a good sissy.”

“Oh how delightful. I see that she’s still blessed with a pee-pee. Is it to remain?”

“I think so,” replied Sophia. Our mothers were debating what to do with her but she’s been such a delightful little morsel that we all want her to keep it. There aren’t many like her in the school. Just look at them, they make a perfect pair.”

“Except for that sweet little morsel down there. Well, well, it’s such a pleasure to have a perfect sissy. Will she be functional?”

“What you mean the dairy farm?” Wondered Sophia.

“Well that as well, giggled the prefect. I’m sure a sissy with a functional pee-pee and with milk would be something really special. I mean just look at these two pathetic sissies.”

She motioned to the middle school sissies who turned respectfully to display a hairless almost totally smooth crotch except for the tiniest little pink nubbin were normally there would have been a thee or four inch flaccid penis and a pair of pendulous balls. The sissies stared enviously at my little pee-pee and the prefect laughed.

“There see! That’s what real boy sissies have. She may be tiny, but she’s still young. It’s still much bigger than those useless little nubbins isn’t it?”

The middle school sissies nodded respectfully but they couldn’t avert their envious gaze from my secret place. For a moment I began to feel embarrassed but then the prefect bent down and fingered both their tiny sissy nubbins and they gasped nervously as they started to respond. The prefect went on to explain.

“They failed the dairy test this morning so they’ve just been fitted with punishment belts. Their after-holiday hormone tests came out reading low. It appears they haven’t been taking their correct dosages during the holidays. Now their chickens are coming home to roost. Look how the fat around their waists is bulging where the belt squeezes them. Stupid girls! Now they’ll get stronger dosages of hormones and that might well affect the quality of their adult pleasures for the rest of their lives. They really have been stupid.”

Sophia wagged her head sympathetically as the sissies whimpered in futile remorse.

“They might as well be turned into dairy cattle.” Remarked Sophia.

“It was suggested, but I pleaded for them. I’m their minder for this year and this is their one last chance. If I can turn them around and make them into properly co-operative, submissive sissies, then it’ll mean extra points for me next year. I might get to be head girl.”

“If they’ve come this far and their still resistant, you’ve got the devil’s own job.” Observed Sophia.

“Don’t I know it!” Replied the prefect as she produced a small riding crop and whipped the sissy’s rounded peachy butts.

The two sissies whimpered then minced into the showers while Janice and I stared open mouthed. The prefect shouted after them to make sure they were each thoroughly clean before turning to Sophia and we two little ‘girls’. She smiled down at us and turned to Sophia.

“Well you’ve got a delightful job. Are you to be their minder?”

Sophia nodded as she explained.

“Vicky and I are minding these two and our own two younger sissy brothers, Jemima and Angelica.

“Huh, some girls get all the luck.” Sighed the prefect enviously. “Just look at what I’ve got to put up with?”

“Oh it’s not all play and fun,” replied Sophia. “We’re also the dormitory monitors for this house.”

“Oh of course. That’s why you’ve got the suite of rooms on this landing. Crickey you’ve got it big time this year. I’ve heard there are over forty new inductions.”

“Forty-eight to be precise,” replied Sophia, “and Vicky and I will be monitoring twelve of them.”

“Oh gosh. You’ve got your work cut out. I hope you haven’t got any as recalcitrant as these two.”

“Amen to that. What d’you think of these two little beauties?” Asked Sophia as she indicated Janice and I.

“I suppose there’s some compensation. They’re coming along well. Her little titties are developing nicely. It’s hard to believe she’s only eleven. Are they sensitive yet?”

“Oh yes, very! Try them.”

The prefect smiled and bobbed down with a stiff back as she gently fingered my hypersensitive nipples. I gasped and squeaked as my knees sagged then I became embarrassed as my boy-clitty started to stiffen. The prefect squealed with surprised delight.

“Oh my gosh. She’s hyper. Just look at that, a couple of touches with my fingers and she’s horny! Oh that’s just delightful.”

She reached out and gently pincered my rigid pee-pee between her finger and thumb nail and I whimpered nervously. The prefect smiled.

“Don’t worry darling, I’m not going to hurt you. If you’re going to keep her then it’s not my place to injure her. Do you like having a boy clitty?”

I lowered my eyes respectfully and nodded as I whispered yes.

“But you love sissy clothes and stuff?” She continued.

With my eyes still lowered respectfully, I nodded again.

“Oh she’s truly delicious Sophie!” Gurgled the prefect. “Does she like girls or boys?”

“Oh girls definitely.” Replied Sophia answering for me. “That’s been well established. She a heterosexual sissy.”

“Just like Julia.”

I looked up as curiosity piqued my interest.

“Is that the Julia who sat by me at supper?”

“The very same my little pretty. If you follow Julia’s example, you’ll do OK at Mistress Janet’s.”

I smiled inwardly. I had already grown to like Julia for she had been completely open and answered all my questions. I hoped I would see her again at Breakfast so I asked.

“Do we always sit in the same places for meals?”

“You do indeed, and you address me as plain Miss. Only the teaching staff are addressed as Mistress ‘X’ or Mistress ‘Y’”

“Sorry,” I apologised and repeated my question, “do we always sit in the same places for meals miss?”

“The prefect smiled and nodded.

“Yes unless you have been naughty or something. Ordinarily you’ll sit beside Miss Julia at each meal. Do you like her?”

“Yes miss. She’s nice and she’s honest.”

“Yes, she always was. Julia’s an excellent example of how a good sissy can turn out. She’s very bright, she hasn’t been bimboised and she hopes to study medicine.”

“What does ‘bimboised’ mean miss?”

(I persevered with the questioning whilst the prefect was in an expansive mood.)

“If a sissy proves to have undesirable traits, or she’s very distraught at being turned into a sissy. It often pays to arrest their cognisant development and channel their intellectual development down different channels. It’s a sort of mind control mechanism to ensure that the sissy becomes happier in her roll.”

“Oh.” I replied monosyllabically.

Sophia interrupted to reassure me.

“Don’t worry darling. Neither you nor Janice are going to be bimboised. You’re Auntie Bev was quite adamant about that.”

I sighed with relief and the prefect nodded with satisfaction before returning to her duty chastising the two middle school sissies in the shower.

“Have you two finished in there?”

“Yes miss,” they chorused as the shower door opened and the pair emerged all pink and glowing.

Once again, Janice and I could not take our eyes off their punishment belts. They were polished, ‘hourglass’ shaped, stainless steel bands that constrained their waists to a tiny fourteen inches. Both sissies were very well endowed in the breast regions and their buttocks swelled fulsomely from their tiny waists. We also noticed the tiny lock nuts that obviously needed a special key socket to undo them. There was no way a sissy could remove the belt without the right key. Both sissies were obviously in some discomfort as the prefect pointed to their all-in-one silky blue pantalets and ordered them to commence dressing.
The prefect noticed our curiosity and smiled.

“Don’t worry, the belts may seem tight now. However, they’re on a special diet and hormone regime. By the end of the year, these metal belts will actually be quite loose about their sissified waists. Just you wait and see.”
Sophia nodded confirmation. Obviously both of them had seen punishment belts before. As one last final indignity, the prefect flicked her riding crop against the sissy’s tiny little nubbins and the pair of them squealed with fear. It was simply an act to let everybody know that girls were in charge. Then they started dressing and there was soon nothing to show of the belts or any vestigial masculinity. Before they were enveloped in their frilly nighties, the prefect handed each sissy a large blue pill that the prefect made sure they swallowed and this was followed by a pink one that the prefect also made sure about. Finally, the sissies were led whimpering away as Janice and I turned to Sophia with a barrage of questions.

“What does bimboising actually do? How will their adult pleasures be affected? What does ‘turning them into dairy cows mean? Why have their sissy-clitties shrunk to almost nothing? Why do they have to take two pills? And so on, and so on. Poor Sophie was overwhelmed with our curiosity.”

“Steady on you two, I’ll explain tonight when you’re tucked up in bed, now do your ablutions them come down to our room. Victoria and I will dress you for bed and explain some of the regulations. You wouldn’t want to have to wear those punishment belts, would you?”

We visited the lavatory then shared a shower while Sophia checked out our night attire. Then she explained.

“This is the last time you’ll be able to have the showers and lavatories to yourselves. Tomorrow the naughty sissies will have arrived and it will be bedlam in here. Make the most of it.”

We acknowledged Sophia’s warnings and paid strict attention to her instructions, as we were pantied, corseted and finally enveloped in our gorgeous nighties ready for bed. Sophia then led us down stairs were Victoria had just prepared some drinking chocolate. We were made to sit on the upright chairs, while Victoria and Sophia sat cuddle together on the sofa as they answered all the questions.

“Right you little scamps, now about those questions. One at a time please.” Declared Sophia.

Janice started first and asked.

“What does bimboising do?”

Sophia explained.

"Some boys furiously resist being sissified despite the court’s sentence. Their resistance can be come so ferocious that it can induce a state of mental trauma and cause a nervous breakdown. In these extreme cases, the boy has to be pacified and made co-operative with psychotropic drugs. These drugs alter their state of mind and gradually divert their thoughts to more feminine activities. For instance, if the boy was a fanatical football player or a violent abuser of girls, the drugs will gradually bend his psyche around so that he, or more properly she, will start to become more interested in her body and her appearance. She will become fascinated with the state of her nails and the colour of her nail varnish. She will begin to get concerned about the size of her butt. Allsorts of feminine preoccupations will begin to fill up her mind. The psychotropic drugs are interlocked with female hormones that lock onto the X chromosome. The poor sissy can’t help becoming bimboised, because every boy has an X chromosome. You understand of course, girls are XX and boys are XY.”

I nodded but Janice had never been taught biology because she was still only nine. Sophia smiled indulgently and explained to Janice that she would learn all about biology in good time. Mistress Janet’s academy offered an excellent scientific education to those who could benefit from it.

I asked the next question.

“What did the prefect mean about adult pleasures being affected?”

Victoria let out a little snort of amusement before explaining.

“Well you know what adult pleasures are, why your Auntie Beverly told me herself that both of you share a precocious puberty. You both enjoy orgasms don’t you?”

I nodded as the answer began to dawn on me while Victoria elaborated.

“Well if a sissy is extremely unresponsive, it is sometimes necessary to persuade him by other means.
Doctor Anderson, - she’s the school physician, has some special drugs that can turn off all the hormones in the body and reduce the patient to an androgynous, sexless automaton. The individual can neither enjoy an orgasm or feel anything in her breasts or enjoy any kind of pleasure that even the most sissified sissy gets to savour. The victim is reduced to a frustrated bundle of hypertension who is utterly unable to assuage her unremitting urges. Normally, a year in such a condition reduces a recalcitrant sissy to the most pliable and amenable sissy there could ever be. Then, when the castration drugs are stopped, and the psychotropic drugs introduced, the individual can be turned into almost anything the mistress desires. By the time the sissy leaves here, she is completely a creature of the mistress’s whim or desires. The nicest thing about it is that the sissy can comprehend of no other condition and find no other enjoyment save that which the mistress ordains. Their minds are completely locked into the mistress’s need.”

“You mean like zombies.” Shuddered Janice.

“Well not quite darling,” added Sophia, “such a sissy can function as a perfectly normal member of society until her mistress determines otherwise. She can be a hairdresser, or a shop assistant or even just a dairy cow, until her mistress has need of her services.”

“Oh yes,” I interjected, “what’s all that about being turned into a dairy cow?”

“Ah!” Exclaimed Victoria. “That’s a particularly interesting part of Mistress Janet’s academy for young ladies.”

She hesitated for effect as Janice and I hung on her every word.

“Mistress Janet keeps a special dairy herd here at the academy.”

Neither Janice nor I had seen any cattle in any fields so we were curious. Victoria Hesitated for more effect before continuing.

“You know that delicious soup you had for supper?”

We both answered ‘yes’ in perfect synchrony.

“Well, that soup is made with a very special milk. It’s human milk. In fact, it’s sissy milk.”

“Sissy milk! What’s that?” I pressed.

“Well, I’m afraid it’s a by-product of the special pills that all sissies have to take if they are to become sissies.”

“Go on,” I urged.

“Well, you’ll have no doubt noticed that all the sissies from the third year up are all very well endowed in the breast areas.”

I nodded as Victoria paused again for effect.

“Well that’s because when a sissy’s breasts start to grow they also start to produce milk. Not straight away of course but only after they have reached a certain size. That is approximately when they grow to somewhere between a ‘C’ and a ‘D’ cup. That’s usually at the end of the second year or beginning of the third year, or about thirteen to fourteen years of age.”

“What! All the sissies?” I squeaked.

“Yes, all the sissies and some misses as well, if their parents have decided to have them bovinised.”

“Bovinised! What does that mean?”

“It comes from the word bovine, which means ‘like a cow or cow-like’.”

“You mean like canine for dog and feline for cat,” I added.

“Exactly. Gosh you are a bright little sissy aren’t you? We’re going to have to watch you. Are you sure you’re only ten.”

“I’m nearly eleven, but small for my age. That’s why everybody thinks Janice and I are twins.”

“Well, we won’t tell. It’ll be really nice having you two under our wing and watching you grow.”

“Will I make milk?” I asked, secretly hoping I would.

The idea of fulfilling yet another truly feminine roll, sent delicious little tingles from my stiffening nipples to my growing boy-clitty. Victoria nodded and smiled.

“Oh yes. None of the sissies are exempt. It comes with the territory I’m afraid. Once you join the sissy herd, you have to go to the dairy block twice a day to be milked. Take a look in the morning, you’ll see all the middle school and senior sissies crossing the playing fields to that nice new block over there. Most of it is the new science block but downstairs is devoted entirely to milking machines, just like a dairy shed on a farm.”

I stared out of the window but in the failing light, there was little to see. Just a couple of very well-endowed senior sissies mincing slowly back to their rooms after having been the last ones to be milked.

‘They must be having a late supper or an early one,’ I surmised.

Victoria smiled and nodded towards the latecomers.

“That’s Jacqueline and Rosanna. They’re the best milkers in the school herd. It always takes an hour or more for those two to be emptied. Then they get special rations and retire to bed early. They are even exempt from evening prayers. Producing that much milk takes a lot out of a sissy.”

I studied them again and watched their huge breasts wobbling. No wonder they minced so slowly. Sophia joined me at the window.

“Would you like to grow like that, with huge wobbly breasts?”

“Uhh-hmm. I don’t think so. Some milk yes, but they’re like Holsteins.”

“Well that’s almost exactly what they are darling.” Replied Sophia. “Both Jacqueline and Rosanna have been bovinised. They’re not much more than cattle. They can talk and stuff but don’t ask them to try and do any sums or pass an exam. They’re pretty dumb. They’d have serious trouble passing a driving test. However, they’re very contented and they always smile. Plus of course, they’ll always do anything for you. They’re so nice they just can’t refuse a request. The trouble is, their minder has to protect them or other student’s might abuse them. They’re really just like clever pets, but, that’s what their mistress has ordained so that’s what they’ll be when they leave here. I believe the mistress runs a crá¨che and needs two wet nurses to feed the babies. When they’re not feeding the little ones, they’ll be caring for them. So they’ll be very contented sissies.

They’re always’ first in the queue in the morning.”

I couldn’t wait to see the milking queue in the morning, for I had fond memories of the cows queuing up on the farm back home and lowing urgently to be milked. Often their udders were leaking if the farmer was late and I wondered if sissies got the same leakages if they were delayed from being milked. I turned to Sophia and asked.

“Do they start to leak if they haven’t been milked?”

“Oh yes! Especially if they’re late for milking and look as though they might miss lessons.

Sometimes, if they are very late, they are not milked as a punishment until lunchtime and they have to forgo lunch or suffer the consequences of a very painful udder. They always forgo lunch and make a dash for the dairy to be emptied. Swollen breasts with leaking milk are very painful.”

“Poor things,” I sighed.

Sophia smiled and kissed my forehead softly.

“Well, you’ll learn all about it by the end of your second year or the beginning of your third. Now, off to bed with you. Sweet dreams.”

“But you haven’t answered all our questions,” protested Janice.

“Tomorrow night darling. It’s getting close to your bedtime. You’ve a busy day tomorrow, especially with all the naughty sissies arriving.”

Reluctantly we slipped off the chairs, picked up the trailing hems of our long frilly nighties and minced off up the stairs to our own room. Unexpectedly Sophia followed us up and when we turned to ask her why, she explained.

“I always keep a promise, so I’ll explain the other issues you wanted to know about. Come on, into bed.”

“Can we share a bed?” Whispered Janice hopefully.

“Why not,” smiled Sophia, “Victoria and I do.”

“Oh. Doesn’t Mistress Janet object?”

“Of course not darling. What harm can come of it? You’re well corseted and locked up tight. Enjoy your cuddles.”

I smiled with delight and asked the final question, namely why did sissy’s clitties shrink into such small nubbins. Sophia giggled and explained.

“It’s what makes them real sissies darling. The pills they take cause their pee-pees to shrink and their balls to shrink so that by the time they are thirteen, they have virtually nothing. Then they can never be a danger to their mistresses or other ladies. Also, most of them have their plumbing re-directed so that nothing can come out of their little nubbins.

Their foreskins are removed, that is circumcised so that the little purple bell becomes nothing but a sort of starter button. If you stroke it or suck it the sissy begins to get excited and she feels a sort of squishy, yummy feeling in her tummy.”

“Yes I know that. A sissy called Miranda explained that when we were being fitted out for school.”

“Oh! You’ve met Miranda. She was a lovely sissy.”

“She’s working in a shop called Miss Sterns.”

“Oh yes, that’s right. She had an excellent eye for fashion. She was trained as a seamstress and always turned out some beautiful creations. I’ve still got several that she made for Angelica and me but I’ve grown out of them now. I’ll bring them back next term and we can see if they fit you or Janice.”

“So it’s the pills that make them shrink then.” I responded thoughtfully.

“Yes dear but don’t worry. If you are to keep your little pee-pee then they’ll give you different pills. Each sissy has a special prescription depending on her destiny.”

With these reassuring words, Sophia kissed Janice and me goodnight and we cuddled together in the fading light as Sophia’s heels clacked purposefully down the stairs.

As we embraced we noticed the breeze gently sighing through the castellations at the top of our tower. Janice giggled and whispered.

“If the wind blows hard in the winter it won’t half moan around those turrets.”

“We’ll be like babes in the castle,” I replied as we snuggled up together.

It had been a very tiring day and we soon fell asleep in each other’s arms. In the morning we awoke feeling quite refreshed and we smiled at each other as we gradually came to.

“Did you sleep OK?” I asked Janice.

“Mm-mm! Did you?” She yawned and stretched as she replied.

I stretched out beside her and gently stroked her as we gradually came to. Then I fingered my corset and giggled.

“I must be losing weight or something. My corset feels quite comfortable.”

“You’re probably just getting used to it.”

“Yeah. That must be it,” I agreed as we helped each other get upright and dug our toes into our slippers.
Naturally, our first act was to relieve ourselves and this necessitated a visit to Victoria and Sophia’s suite of rooms. We minced down the stairs and knocked softly on their door.

“Who is it?” Called Sophia.

“Michelle and Janice. We need to unlock our corsets.”

“OK. The door’s not locked. Come in.”

Janice and I exchanged eager smiles. We needed no second invitation for we were eager to see if Victoria and Sophia really did sleep together. Our curiosity was answered as we stepped cautiously into the room. It was empty but Victoria’s voice hailed us from the bedroom.

“In here darlings. Don’t be frightened.”

We exchanged more grins and approached the bedroom door. For a second we hesitated then I took the plunge and opened the door. Sure enough, Victoria and Sophia were contentedly embracing each other and they did not even separate as we came in.

Sophia simply smiled invitingly and twisted her head around as she invited us both to sit on their bed with our backs to them. From under her pillow, she produced our corset key attached to a length of chain and fastened to their bed. It was obvious that both Janice and I, as well as any other sissies in their care, would have to attend at the bedside to be unlocked from our sleeping corsets each morning. The night before, they had simply snapped the locks shut in the bathroom but this way ensured that we presented ourselves at their bedside every morning.

We obeyed her instructions and sat on the side of the bed while she unlocked us.

“Thank you miss,” I remarked as Sophia slipped the key and chain back under their pillow and dismissed us.

“That’s a good sissy,” replied Sophia, “but always remember to address us as ‘mistress’ and you won’t go far wrong. You address other senior girls as miss but we are your mistresses and mentors. Janice need only say thank you without having to say miss or mistress. That’s because she’s a girl.”

Janice crimsoned momentarily for in her haste to relieve herself she had forgotten to say ‘thank you’. She paused apologetically at the door and swallowed nervously.

“Oh! Yes. Sorry. Thanks Sophia.”

“That’s alright Sweetypie, just don’t forget in future.”

With these admonishments ringing in our ears we minced urgently away to complete our ablutions. That first morning, we had the whole dormitory showers and toilets to ourselves so we soon completed our duties and returned to our bedroom to get dressed. Of course, we had forgotten to take our stockings, suspender belts, pantalets and day corsets with us to the bathroom so we had to slip across the landing and up the stairs naked. Fortunately nobody saw us.

Once we had dressed in our lingerie, we stepped into our corsets and laced them as tight as we could before presenting ourselves again to Victoria and Sophia to have them checked for tightness and fit. When Victoria pulled at my laces she smiled knowingly.

“My! My! Michelle! Do you know this corset is getting too big for you?

“Is it mistress?”

“Why yes indeed, the lace holes meet at your waist and it can be tightened no further. Your waist is just perfect.”

“But, my, - my, - my boobies mistress; I mean they’re still a bit small. The cups I mean, I don’t fill them yet.”

Victoria shook her head dismissively.

“Oh don’t worry about your boobies Petal. They’ve got years of growing. But your waist is just perfect, why we might even have to get you a corset with smaller waist. I can actually get my finger in there.”

She gently inveigled her finger between my waist and my corset and tickled me for devilment. I let out a squeal of amusement and wriggled like a tormented child.

“Stoppit please Mistress! That tickles!”

Victoria continued tormenting me for a few seconds and I was soon squealing with delight. Then I started to run out of oxygen because my corseted chest was still constrained by the tight bodice. Only my waist had shrunk. I started to get an attack of the vapours and gasp for breath. Victoria’s amused expression turned to concern as my eyes started to glaze over and I promptly feinted.

“Oh dear! She’s feinted. Quick! Slacken her laces while I get the smelling salts!”

Sophia promptly produced a small bottle, removed the lid and waved the bottle under my nose, whilst Victoria loosened my stays. Soon I was coughing and gasping as I recovered consciousness. As my eyes watered from the fumes, Victoria leaned over me and smiled.

“Well! Well. We are a delicate little sissy aren’t we? We’re going to have to take great care with this one Sophie.”

“Why yes indeed. She’s such a sweet, tender little morsel. We mustn’t let those rough, naughty, new sissies get their hands on her must we Miss Victoria.”

Sophia grinned as she turned and smiled enigmatically.

“You’ll need protecting young lady!”

I swallowed nervously as I recovered my composure and Victoria resumed fastening my laces. When she had finished she pulled the tape measure tightly around my reduced waist and grinned as she held up the tape.

“Congratulations Michelle. That’s only thirteen inches. Twelve inches is the minimum Mistress Janet lets any sissy go down to. Anything under twelve inches is deemed dangerous to your health.”

I savoured Victoria’s praise then she spanked my corseted bum and shooed me back to our room.

“Go and get dressed now, didn’t you say you wanted to see the dairy herd queuing up?”

“Oo-oh yes!” Squeaked Janice. “I’d almost forgotten!”

We needed no more persuasion and within minutes, we were smartly attired in our pink and green frills, standing outside Victoria and Sophia’s room again ready for them to show us the parade.

“Good girls, that was quick. Come along now. Follow us.”

We minced eagerly along behind the senior pair as they led us out of the dormitory block, across the quad and round the back of the school then across the playing fields. As we picked our way delicately across the damp morning dew, Janice asked why the dairy block was so far from the rest of the school.

Sophia smiled as she explained.

“Cattle always come in from the field to the dairy. It’s Mistress Janet’s way of reinforcing the dairy herd image in all sissies. If it’s raining or muddy, the dairy sissies then have to clean the mud off their feet before returning to the school.”

“And do all sissies have to become members of the herd?” Pressed Janice.

“Yes, their destiny is to fulfil some sort of nurturing roll, or to provide milk for other consumption.”

I smiled and hugged my self with anticipation at the thought of somehow being able to provide milk to help sustain another. If I could never have a baby, at least I could mother one.

Victoria sensed my excitement and observed.

“All of Mistress Janet’s sissies eventually choose to become milkers voluntarily.”

“Voluntarily?” Wondered Janice who at only eight years of age didn’t understand the word.
Victoria explained.

“Voluntarily means they choose to do it of their own free will; they volunteer.”

I wanted to secretly hug myself with delight. The thought of being able to give milk like a real woman was sort of exciting to me. It was one step nearer to being able to function as a woman. Despite this secret ambition, I knew that I still wanted to keep my boy-clitty and I was glad that Auntie Bev had chosen for me to remain ‘entire’. I was so looking forward to becoming a full-blown-sissy!

Eventually, we arrived at the dairy block. Fortunately, there was no mud on the playing fields yet. The summer hols had rested the grass and the fields were in pristine condition. Only the light September dew added a damp sheen to the closely mown surface. Outside the block we joined some other groups of first year girls who were also being taught about the school’s ‘dairy farm’.

We all eagerly anticipated the early morning parade of the ‘sissy herd. Eventually, the sissies started to appear from different parts of the school then they gathered into larger groups and started slowly mincing their way across the hockey field. Janice and I watched fascinated.

“Why don’t they hurry?” I asked Victoria.

“It’s a bit difficult for them. They make lots of milk during the night and their breasts become very full and heavy with milk.

If they bounce around too much they start to leak milk and that stains their corset cups.”

I fell silent as the sissies slowly approached then started to gather at the dairy block door. They were forced to wait and I noticed several sissies start to fidget with their bra cups as their faces started to grow red.

“What’s wrong with those sissies over there Mistress?” I asked. “They look sort of bothered.”

“They are desperate to be milked.” Replied Sophia. “Look there’s Julia, your table companion. She looks very distressed.”

I saw Julia just as she noticed me. She gave me a wan smile and briefly waved to me before returning her hand to her breast.

“She’s holding her breasts,” I remarked.

“If she’s really desperate, she’ll be squeezing her nipples just like we girls sometimes try to squeeze our legs if’ we’re desperate to pee.”

I stared fascinated as Julia started to fidget feverishly and kept cupping her breasts in some desperate move to prevent her milk leaking. Eventually her tortured frown turned to a gasp of relief as she heard the bolt sliding and the dairy door opened. Julia almost fell through the door in her eagerness to be milked. As we watched, Victoria remarked.

“They behave just like cattle don’t they?”

“So would your dear,” chuckled Sophia, “if you were desperate to be milked.”

“I suppose they are a bit better behaved than cattle. They seem to allow the most desperate ones first. There’s no bullying or pecking order.”

“Oh look!” Cried Sophia. “There’s Charlotte and Lucy, they’re real girls. They don’t seem to be unduly stressed, call them over.”

Victoria gave a little wave and the girls smiled back as they minced over.

“Hello you two.” Squealed Sophia as they fell into each other’s arms and hugged each other tight. “I haven’t had a chance to talk to you since we started back.”

“I know. It’s been so busy.”

“So you two are still milking then.”

Charlotte and Lucy nodded and smiled contentedly, then gave Sophia another brief peck on the cheek and made their excuses to rejoin the sissy herd. Victoria wagged her head uncomprehendingly.

“Some girls are weird. Who would want to just keep giving milk all the time, I mean, they say the nipple care alone is a real chore.”

“What d’you mean mistress?” I asked.

“Well sometimes if you’re giving milk, your nipples become cracked and sore. It can get very painful.”

“What? All the time?”

“Oh no. Not all the time, just some girls. Sometimes a mother just has to give up and bottle feed her baby.”

“Yeah, but that’s when a milking sissy is so useful,” countered Sophia. “Just imagine a mistresses’ joy at discovering that there are sissies for hire with plenty of natural milk.”

“Oh yes,” agreed Victoria, “but that only applies to mistresses who understand and own a sissy. They can’t be hired out to just everybody.”

“Oh, I don’t know. I know of several instances were sissies were hired out as wet nurses and the real mother never even found out that the wet nurse was a sissy. After all, unless you know beforehand, you’d never suspect it. Even if a mother checked under a sissy’s frock she wouldn’t really see anything to seriously alarm her. I mean you have to actually part their legs and take a good close look to realise that there’s no openings like a woman. Mistress Janet does a damned good job of sissifying boys.”

“Yeah. That’s true.” Conceded Victoria as she looked down and smiled at me. “Just like this little darling. You’re beautiful, aren’t you Peaches?”

I smiled and Victoria extended her fingers as if threatening to tickle me again. I gave a little squeak and giggled as I hid behind Janice's pink frills.

“Well, darlings, have you seen enough?” Asked Sophia.

Janice and I nodded and grinned just as Jacqueline and Rosanna arrived to be milked. Janice and I could not but stare at their enormous breasts and the two over-endowed sissies smiled contentedly as they minced slowly along hand in hand.

“Why aren’t they in a hurry?” Asked Janice.

“Oh they’re prize milkers. Their breasts are so large that they rarely get over full.”

“They don’t talk much,” I observed suspiciously.

“Oh they’ve been bovinised.” Replied Victoria. “There’s not much going on upstairs, but they’re happy and contented and they love children. They’ve got enormous patience with babies but they’re not much good with older children.”

“Why’s that,” asked Janice.

“Well they’re just too thick to provide any intellectual stimulus for a growing child. Any child over the age of six or seven
could leap over their heads.

“Aaahh, poor things,” I cried.

“Oh don’t feel sorry for them. They are the most contented pair of sissies in the school. All their needs will be provided for when they leave here as I explained last night. Besides, they weren’t that bright when they came here. They were just a pair of dim-witted bullies who had to be punished for beating up some girls. They almost murdered two of the girls, so it’s best this way. Now they’re harmless and contented. Besides, they get to share lots of adult sissy pleasures because they always surpass their milk quotas. With those tits how can they not?””

“How’s that?” I asked.

“Well, sissies are always milked in pairs,” continued Victoria,” when you’re older, you’ll have it all explained, though for you it’ll be a little bit special having a proper little boy clitty and all. Anyway, if the pair of them produce enough milk, they are given a special little treat and they get to share a delightful orgasm after being milked. That’s why all the sissies love to continue being milkers. It’s also why sissies form close tight-nit friendships. Once you find a milking partner who produces a lot of milk, you tend to hold on to each other. Then you always fulfil your joint milk quotas and get to be rewarded.”
By now, we were almost at the school block and I wished I had been bold enough to watch the milking. It was not to be however. Apparently, only milking sissies could watch each other being milked.

Once inside the dairy block, the sissies and senior girls shared all the milking tasks and attended to each other with an intimacy and tenderness born of the shared activities and delights. The process was far too intimate and private to be turned into some sort of public spectacle. The secrecy surrounding the dairy block and the milking process added to the mystery and anticipation for the younger pupils. It was all part of the rites of passage in Mistress Janet’s academy. I really wished I could become a milking sissy straight away but it was made abundantly clear to me that I had to develop substantial ‘C’ or ‘D’ cup breasts before I could be introduced to the delights of milking. I had two years or more to wait!

up
103 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

The Sissy farm 11

Such a punishment could possibly work, but the only real drawbacks are a stubborn sissy and a vengeful teacher who oversteps her authority.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine