For you – waiting, waiting

Printer-friendly version

Sometimes Lust masquerades as Love
Sometimes Love masquerades as Lust
This is sort of a slice of my life story, something that occurred a couple of weeks ago.


For you — waiting, waiting

By Karen J. Taylor

Copyright 2010

Preparing, I nervously begin dressing, wrapping myself for you to unwrap.

The panties, nothing more than a swatch of cloth and strings, enfolding my flower for you to unwrap.

Next came the garter belt. You had said nothing about that, but I hoped you would like them, carefully sliding the stockings up that you might lovingly slid them down.

I carefully slipped on the pushup bra, whose low tops hinted at the nipples hidden beneath, the nipples I imagined you taking in your mouth and nipping with your teeth.

The denim miniskirt, the lack of length clearly displaying the tops of my stockings, showing you what was yours to take. The top riding low around my slender hips, slender like a nymph's or a fairy's.

Then the top, the hem stopping well above the skirt, my navel with the symbolic flower flashing in the light, the sapphire in contrast to your blinding white diamond. The deeply cut top showing my breasts with a bit of lacy bra peeking over the top. The breasts your lips had caressed so lovingly.

My makeup was soft and light, a little blue shadow to highlight my eyes, just enough mascara and liner to bring them forth, to draw you in. Just a bit of gloss on my lips for you to taste, pink and sweet, my tongue waiting for yours behind their open portals.

The shoes, leather straps really, nothing at all except the heels to lift my face closer to yours.

As I brushed my hair into shining blonde waves tumbling around my breasts, I imagined you once again taking it in your hands and lifting me up . . . .

Then I waited, waited for you, my queen, to take me in your arms, to pluck my flower and inhale deeply of its fragrance. Your touch, tender and forceful. Your tongue, tasting me. Your teeth nibbling at my ear. I tremble with eagerness, a race horse waiting for my lover to ride me to our mutual triumph.

I waited . . . .

up
40 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Oh my....

Andrea Lena's picture

oh my....lovely and wondrous. Thank you.

She was born for all the wrong reasons but grew up for all the right ones.
Con grande amore e di affetto, Andrea Lena

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

Yum...

I'll leave it at that :)

For you – waiting, waiting

Karen, you have given us just a taste of a wonderful story. You have left it to our imagination to decide what happens. Thanks for this story.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

I need a cold shower, Karen

WOW!

I feel a sudden need to smoke a cigarette.

-- grin --

So good to see you posting, Karen. Not a wasted word in the sexy bunch. You've earned your Dr Peper in a glass bottle with real cane syrup tonight.

John in Wauwatosa

John in Wauwatosa

All Dressed Up . . .

and. . . .

Angela Rasch (Jill M I)

Angela Rasch (Jill M I)

We are the gift we give to the world

and we need to be reminded of that sometimes, especially when you feel you have nothing to offer. Even if you do feel that way, like a good host, offer what you can and who knows ....

Kim

Karen...honey...

It would have been worth reading through twenty pages or more simply to get to the last two paragraphs. What smouldering heat in such few words! Brava!

Mea the Magnificent

Wonderful

WOW !!!!!!!!!!
yes, a smoke after that.
TG_Karmon