Hide In Plain Sand - Part 2

Printer-friendly version
Synopsis:

Angel returns and finds himself caught in several webs of intrigue. New characters get introduced, old ones return and the face of the adversary begins to emerge.

Part 2 of 5. Fifth installment of the Angel series. Lafey Family appears courtesy of Lavyril Exquisite Productions and were fabulous, just fabulous!

Story:

Hide In Plain Sand - Part 2 is hosted by the generous and cosmopolitan Jenny!, the artist formerly known as Jenny.

HTML version

http://www.nowhere2go.org/slothrop/hips2.htm

RTF version

http://www.nowhere2go.org/slothrop/HIPS2.rtf

Thanks again to Aardvark, the best damn beta reader in TG fiction, cantankerous yet oddly satisfying, now with 20% more grit.

Notes:

Readers, Please Remember to Leave a Comment

Want to comment but don't want to open an account?
Anyone can log in as Guest Reader -- password topshelf to leave a comment.

up
41 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Classic Ty!

Well it was classic TY, and nicely done, I must say that. The basement under the house stuff was pretty gruesome but I thought just enough to let the reader appreciate how sick the puppy/ies are. I won't ever be able to read Milne again without feeling a bit nauseous or laughing, not sure which yet. Rorschach Milne indeed! LOL! No Dolly costumes for this girl! Arrrr matie!

I can't wait to hear what happens once Elise finds out Angel is in town. He must know that Gwennie can't keep a secret from his big sister?

Gwennie

Gwen Lavyril

Gwen Lavyril

Hide in Plain Sand

So far, its a great story. When I started reading Part 2 I was confused. I couldn't figure out the tie between Part 1 and Part 2. It seemed like there were two totally different stories. I was wondering if we had a error in two parts of two different stories being tied together. It wasn't until the mention of Mitzi in part two that I was sure the two would tie together eventually. Part 1 was great, but Part 2 was super. I am looking forward to the rest of the parts. You spin good stories in the tradition of some the great story teller. Keep'em coming. Thanks!
Bobbie