Allergies Suck - Chapter 2 - Part 2-4 - Girls Night In

Printer-friendly version
Allergies Suck
by Barbara Lynn Terry
 
Chapter II - Part II-IV - Girl's Night In.

 


 

When we got home, we put my night clothes away in my closet, and the pajamas we folded and put in my dresser. I left one nightgown and robe out. Then I went and took a quick shower making sure to use lotion and powder. After getting dressed, I kind of shuffled down to the living room. Mom told me to come in the kitchen. She handed me an apron, and told me it was time to get my hands dusty.

She was making pizza, and we never used canned anything. If we used any kind of tomato sauce and tomato purá¨e, we made it from fresh vegetables. It was fresher that way. Mom has been making our pizzas from scratch even before I was born. She said it was healthier that way. She also said that making it together was part of the girls night in. Mom also used ground turkey and spiced it so it tasted like sausage, and the sauce was low sodium and low cholesterol, the cheese was fat free, and we made sure it was sprinkled on the top not just thrown like you see in pizzarias.

After we were finished making it, we set it in the oven for fifteen minutes, and then cleand up our mess. I took off my apron, and by that time the pizza was done. Mom took it out of the oven, and the cheese and sausage were done, so was the crust. Mom cut it in squares instead of triangles, and we took it in the front room. After grabbing two Mountain Dews, we settled down to watch tv. Mom turned on the TV Guide channel and we watched the channels slowly move to the top of the screen. Bring It On was playing, so we turned it on that. One nice about a girls night in is that we can watch "chick" flicks without guys complaining they're too feminine.

We talked while we watched the movie, but we could hear what was going on as well as seeing it.

"Honey, would you like me to do your nails for you? It's a part of the whole experience of a girls night in."

"I guess. I mean, if I have to live like this, I might as well go all out."

"Okay, I have everything right here. Now what shade would go good for you? Let me see, maybe a berry of some kind. So okay, let me see your left hand, please."

She took this over sized emory board and started to file the tops of my nails. Then she started to shape them with the same emory board thing. Then she took a metal nail file and filed the nails to a rounded tip. Then she took a small leather cloth thing and wiped across the tops of the nails. She then took a clear liquid she said was a base coat, and put that on each hand. Then she let it dry and started to put on the polish. The name said Deep Boysenberry, number 43 by a company I never heard of. She did both hands, and put two coats on. Then when the polish was dry, she added another clear liquid thing she called a top coat. She said this was to protect the polish from chipping and being scratched.

After the nails were dry dry, I looked at them in the light a little more. They shined and sparkled. I like the way they made my fingers look longer and more feminine. Yeah I know, I said that the problem with this was that I am a boy. But if the only clothes I can wear are girl clothes, then I might as well get used to the idea. So if having my nails done like this is getting used to the idea, then that is what it will take. Okay, so I am Wilhelmina instead of just Billie. Billie was what my mother named me after my father died. My birth name was William, but mother never used that that I can remember. Everybody at school called me Billie, even my teachers.

She showed me how to pick up a square of pizza with my polished nails. So I picked up a square with the tips of my fingers on one hand and slid my fingers on the other hand under neath, so that the polish would get less sauce and grease as possible. Even with fat free pizza, it is still a little greasy but in a good way. So we ate and talked and watched the movie. Mother then did my toe nails. Mother said this was multitaksing, and every woman was good at it whether they thought so, or not. After that, we talked about fashion, makeup techniques, girl things I needed to know, and the all time girls favorite, boys.

She told me about the boy in high school that caught her eye, but back then it was improper for a girl to ask a boy out. So she waited for about a month for him to ask her, but he never did. She was finally asked to go steady from one boy who was considered a geek, but didn't look the part. That was because he wore contact lenses, and had his hair done at Super Cuts, and he wore the latest guy fashions. But because he was in the computer club, the chess club, and the croquet club, everybody considered him a geek.

"So did you go steady, then?"

"Yes, we did. In fact I married him. He was your father. He was a good man and treated us very well. He lived everyday like it was his last, and when he died, he left us his portfolio, this house and his car repair garages. He always worked though, even after he became rich beyond his wildest dreams. I still work, even though I don't have to, because I like doing hair and nails.

"Now that we have that over, let's talk about you. From now on, you are a young lady, and I will still call you Billie, because that is a good nickname for Wilhelmina. You have to dress like a girl, so you might as well learn how to behave like one. I am very proud of you though, because you have done quite a bit naturally without learning anything. Such as the name Wilhelmina, it just came right out. That was very fast thinking. You never gave anybody any cause to think you were anything other than the young girl you looked like. But I just want to go over the basics with you to make sure you can do them second nature, like you did today. Are you ready?"

"Yes."

"Okay. Now, since it is only we girls here, sitting like you are to relax, is okay. But when you are out in public, keep your knees together when you are wearing a skirt or a dress. You must never give some oversexed boy an excuse to look under your skirt or dress to see if you are wearing panties. Next is, sit up straight. Keep your back straight at all times. This is not only proper female etiquette, but it also helps your posture later on. Eating I don't really need to go over because you instinctively did that quite well today. Just remember though, always take small bites, and bite with your teeth and not your lips. Your speech doesn't need any improvement because you still have that high little boy voice. I will see if we can curb your puberty a little by having you take estrogen. Estrogen is our hormones. Just like you have androgen and testosterone in your body, I have estrogen in mine, with a teensy weensy bit of testosterone.

"I guess what I really need to teach you is makeup, and we have time for that before school. We're going to have to get you a doctor's excuse saying you can't take physical education. We will see, we have a few days yet. The next thing I need to do is get your name legally changed. I don't know if that is possible without you first seeing a therapist of some kind. I..."

"Excuse me, mom, but my teachers call me Billie even when they are taking roll call. So I don't see a problem with my name."

"Alright, that is good for now, but it is still something we have to look into. Then I guess it would be good for you to see a therapist, because there will be certain people that will say it is a disgrace that you are required to dress like a girl, and still others will say that you are making it up. But we know better, don't we sweetie? So, I guess right now, it is makeup learning time. Now, most girls as we grow up, we clown around with our mothers or sisters makeup, trying to look big." She giggled. "I remember one time, I tried to put mascara on my eye lashes, and got it all over my face. Mother didn't scold me but said if I wanted to do a black face I should have told her. I had a lot of fun growing up as a girl, and you will too. It is too bad that all those red blotches took their sweet natured time in going away, or we could have had more time. Anyway, I think I can teach you how to put mascara and lip gloss on. You're at that age now when girls want to look older than what they are. Okay, so watch how I put it on myself, then I want you to try."

She put on the mascara by sweeping the little brush over her eye lashes from the eye lid outward. I saw how her lashes just curled too, when she was putting on the mascara. They turned a nice shade of black, and they complemented her eyes very well. It was the lower lashes I saw she did very carefully or she would have gotten it on the skin. When she was done, I was amazed at how just a little mascara could make her look beautiful.

Then she handed me another tube and said it was mine. she said never share your makeup with anybody, especially eye makeup. I took the tube and opened it, and took out the brush. I then began doing what I saw mother do, and in just a few minutes I was done with both eyes. She looked at me in amazement and asked me how did I do that so well.

"Mother, some things just come naturally. But I can do just by watching too. I watched you carefully, because the last thing a girl needs to look like in her makeup is a clown. So when you are teaching me something I need to learn, I pay attention to what you are doing, and how you are doing it."

"That's good, sweetie. Now the next thing we need to do is lip gloss, lip liner, and lipstick. Now there are girls your age that are just using lip gloss, but lip gloss can also enhance lipstick by making it look shinier and wetter. Lip liner is what you use to define the lip area you are putting the lipstick or lip gloss, or both, in. So, watch what I do very carefully, then I am going to want you to do the same." I said okay, and she started with the lip liner.

She drew the lip liner around the edge of her lips, and then took a tube of light pink lipstick and applied that. Then after she dabbed it with a tissue, she applied one more coat of lipstick. She then moved her lips back and forth, and her entire upper and lower lips were defined in color. She then showed me how to carefully "paint" the lip gloss on so her lipstick looked shinier and wetter. She handed me a thin tube that said lip gloss on it, a small pencil thing, and a tube of light pink lipstick. I traced my lips with the pencil thingy, and then applied one coat of the lipstick, being careful to keep the lipstick inside the lip liner. I blotted that with a tissue, and then put another coat of lipstick on. After blotting that, I "painted" on the lip gloss, and moved my lips back and forth like mom had done, and I looked in the mirror. Oh my god, I looked really fabulous for twelve years old. I looked like I was sixteen again.

"Honey, you did that just fine. Like you were born to it. You know, fate plays a funny part in our lives sometimes, because it actually directs us which way our lives are going to go, and we have no control over that. I guess you were just fated to be my daughter. But hey, I love you no matter if you are my daughter, my son, or my adopted alien baby." She gave me an affectionate sisterly squeeze, and she rubbed her nose against mine. "Billie, since fate has given us this direction for you, I have a question I must ask you. If the doctor said right this very minute, that you could have surgery to be physically female like me, on the outside, would you want to do that?"

"Is there a chance I may get over these allergies, mom?"

"I don't know. The doctor didn't say. I will tell you what. When we go to get your excuse for gym classes, we will ask her."

"Okay, because what you asked me is something I never thought of."

"Alright then, we will wait on that. But just keep it in the back of your mind, because if you can't outgrow, or get over these allergies another way, then there is the surgery to consider. And I have read where they do make exceptions to the rule that you have to be eighteen to have the surgeries completed. Let's see what the doctor says. So what do you think of a girls night in? You have never done this before. How do you like it?"

"It's great mom. I mean, we can sit here and talk about things just between us girls, and we can have a good time doing it too."

"Well, if it is like with me and my girlfriends, we talk about periods, relationships, guys in general, kids, babies, pregnancies, and a whole lot more. Then we do each other's hair, and nails, and if we are really feeling crazy, we will do each other's makeup giving each other silly looks. It is so much fun having a girls night in. At your age it is called a sleepover, but when you get to my age we call it a girls night in.

"Then there is the girls night out. You are a little too young for that yet. But what it is, is we go out to maybe a nightclub for a night of fun. It is just a bunch of girls going out to have fun. We never get suckered in to going home with a guy though, because that spoils the fun. We will let them buy us drinks, but we won't go home with them, no matter how much they beg. Or maybe, we will go bowling, or ice skating in the winter, or maybe we will even just have a picnic in the park. Of course though, whereever we seem to go, there are always guys tripping over themselves to ask us if we want to do this or would we want to do that. All we do is give them a polite, "oh I am sorry, but my husband wouldn't like that too well". Then they go away. See I still wear our wedding ring. I'm not ready to take it off, and hopefully I never will be ready. So these are just some of the things that guys think they know about, but have no actual clue.

"Guys think because they go to the same bar every day, and hang around with the same guys, that that is a guys night out. Well, maybe to them it is, but a girls night is very special, because we are not only in a group, and we have fun as a group, but we look out for each other. Guys only seem to look out for themselves, and if a friend gets in a fight, they sit there and watch and egg him on. We actually get involved. So young lady, it seems to be going on midnight here, and I want to get to the doctor's tomorrow to get that excuse from her so you don't have to take gym classes. So let's hug good night, and get some sleep. We can do another girls night in some other time."

"Good night, mom. I really had fun tonight. I love you." I gave her a peck on the cheek and a big hug.

"Good night, sweetie, and I love you too."

I went upstairs and instead of taking a shower, I just washed my face, and brushed my teeth. I got in bed and covered up. Mom did something I didn't think she would do. She came in and kissed me good night on the forehead, and made sure I was tucked in good. She said I love you, and left saying good night on the way out. I slept very well that night and when I woke up, I felt very rested. Mom wanted to go to the doctor's today to get an excuse that says I shouldn't take gym class. Then she wanted to see if she could get my name changed to Wilhelmina. I never had heard of people changing their names, unless they were using a nom de plume for like acting, or writing. I guess I have a lot to learn.

Part III - The doctor's office.

The next morning mom got me up at eight o'clock, and told me to get my bath in, and wear something nice, because we had to go to the doctor's office to get my excuse for gym class, and we needed to see an attorney about changing my name. So I got up and threw my robe on, stepped into my slippers, and padded to the bathroom. I found that mom had already filled the tub, and it smelled really good too. Like a flower garden. I soaked for a while, then washed all over. I drained the tub and rinsed off what suds were left with the shower head.

I patted myself dry, and put on lotion and powder. I put my nightgown in the laundry, and put my robe and slippers back on. I went to get dressed. With all of the clothes mom had gotten me, I had a wide choice of what to wear. I picked out my nylon, powder blue dress that zipped in the back. I still wasn't used to this. Guys zip their clothes in front, not the back. You know what doesn't make sense to me is, that even if I am allergic to cotton and wool, aren't there any guy clothes I can wear? I will have to ask the doctor. I know that in all the times mom bought me guy clothes, they were made of cotton. Denim is a cotton material, so jeans were out. I had to wear clothes made of softer materials and they had to be synthetic. What is mom planning? She asked me last night if I wanted to have an operation to be a physical girl, like her. I'm going to find out if there are any guy clothes I can wear before this gets too far.

I put on powder blue, nylon panties that had a satin bow in the middle of the elastic waistband, a satin blue full slip, tan colored nylons, and my dress. I zipped it half way up, then pulled the dress up a little, and finished zipping it. I took out my black, two inch pumps, and stepped in to them.

Mother came in right then, and said she was proud of me getting dressed by myself. Then she said to sit down on the bed and she would fix my hair. She brushed for about ten minutes so it looked like it did yesterday when she fixed it for me.

"I called the doctor's office, and Lorraine said she would tell the doctor what we needed, but don't be surprised if she wants to see you. Well dear, shall we go?"

We left the house to go to the doctor's office. Dr. Claire Montreaux was from Montreal, Quebec, Canada, and had been in living here for about fifteen years. She is a wonderful doctor, and has a slight French accent, but she speaks English better than some Americans do. Especially the kids at school. When we got to her office parking lot, it was almost full, and we had to park quite a ways from the door. We walked to the building, and up to the second floor. We entered the office, and Lorraine's face lit up when she saw us.

"Well hello Billie, Mrs. James. That is a pretty dress, Billie. Is it new?"

"Yes, mom got it for me yesterday."

"Well, it makes you look very pretty."

"Thank you, Lorraine.

Lorraine Stevens was only twenty five, or so she told me, and her soft, light auburn hair was always just so without a hair out of place. Her emerald green eyes made her look mysterious, even when she was smiling. We waited for about twenty minutes, and Dr. Montreaux called us in her office.

"You look very preetty Beelie. Lorraine has told me what you want. I weel give you the excuse, because the towels they use in gym class are made of cotton fibers. Beelie, how do you feel dressed like that?"

"It's embarrassing. I mean, I'm a boy, I shouldn't be wearing anything like this."

"Oh! I know, mon cheri. But right for now it is all you can wear. Do the clothes feel bad to your skin?"

"No, they feel really, erm, light. I get a sort of electric tingle wearing these clothes." The women exchanged knowing glances. "I mean, when I am wearing these clothes, it feels like I am floating rather than walking." They looked at each other, again. "Isn't there guy clothes that I can wear? Aren't there any guy clothes that are made from synthetic material?"

"Yes and no. Yes there are guy clothes that are made of synthetic material, but they are mostly for costumes, like ballet, and stage acting, like in the time of Louis XVI. But no, they don't have anything that you can wear for everyday, like outside or to school. Besides, you are adorable, keeten, and you should be very proud that you get to do something other boys can't."

"Like what, wear dresses and panties?"

"Oh no, mon cheri. You get to live and learn what it is like to be a part of the female sorority. Even though you can't menstruate, and you can't have babies, you can still expeerience what it is like to be a female. Leesten mon cherie, you have a very slight frame, and most boys could never pull off even looking like a female, or even living like one. But you have the slight frame, the angelic features, the high voice. You can live as a female without giving yourself away that you are a boy. I am so sorry, Beelie that you have to live like this, but it is the only way."

"Is there any chance at all, doctor, that I can outgrow, or get over these allergies?"

"No Beelie. You are very allergic to the wool and the cotton. These allergies as far as I know, are permanent. I will tell you what I weel do. I weel send you to a therapist friend of mine. She is very unerstanding, and she can talk to you about what you are feeling. Would that be alright, Beelie?"

"Yes, I suppose so."

"Good. Here is your excuse, and good luck. I want to see you again, in say, six weeks time. Have Lorraine make the appointment. Good bye, mon cheri, and you be the best girl you can be."

Part IV - The lawyer and breast forms.

We had Lorriane make the appointment, and we left. I was disheartened again, because the doctor was telling me I had to live like a girl forever. That didn't seem fair for me. I mean, I never liked playing the way most guys played, but I was a guy, and I had a right to live like one. It is really not right when mother nature plays her nasty tricks on people.

I didn't say much on the way to the lawyer's office, because I was really down. When we got inside of his office, he greeted us, and told us to have a seat. John Keenan Brown was tall, and had a full head of wavy, black hair. His face looked like it was chisled out of marble, and he walked with a very sure step. After we sat down, he smiled and asked us why we were there. Mom explained the situation, and the lawyer looked very thoughtful for a moment.

"Well, I do know that children have had their names changed before they were eighteen, but these kids were like sixteen. Okay, so the circumstances say that even though you are a male, you have to live as a female, and that there is no other option open for you. I will tell you what. For a five hundred dollar retainer, I will make out the papers for a name and gender change. We might as well go all the way. I will put what you said in the petition, and subpoena Dr. Montreaux to testify that these circumstances do indeed exist. I mean, usually there are no witnesses at these hearings, but this is an unusal case anyway. Will you come back, say, tomorrow, and read the petition I am going to file?"

"Yes, of course. What time should we come in?"

"Anytime after three, because I will be in court most of the day tomorrow."

After goodbyes, we left and went to another store. This one was a medical supply store.

"Mom, what are we doing here?"

"I noticed something yesterday that was missing from your appearance. Girls your age are starting to wear training bras, and I was thinking that maybe we can get you a nice set or two of breast forms, so that you won't be a flat chested girl."

"Mother! Breasts! You're kidding of course! Mo...moth...mother, I, I , I can't, I can't wear," I started crying. The full force of what I must go through finally sank in. I was condemned by mother nature to be a girl forever. I looked at mother and finally said.

"Then, if I have to be this way the rest of my life, I guess I could get used to it. Maybe."

"Honey, if you don't feel up to it, we can do this another time. There is no hurry, not right now."

"No mother. If I have to have them, then let's do this now." She wiped my eyes, and I blew my nose.

"It is a good thing you didn't wear any mascara, or you would look like a raccoon. Alright, if you feel up to it, let's go."

We went in the store, and a lady that looked old enough to be my grandmother asked if we needed any help. My mother told her what we needed, and she smiled and said she would show us what they had. After looking through quite a few, mother settled on two sets. One set was B cup, and the other was a C cup, for later on, after I "developed" more. A B cup wasn't bad since some girls develop faster than others, so I would be wearing those to school, at least for the first semester.

The lady that waited on us, asked us if we needed any help attaching them to the skin. Mother said no, as these weren't my first pair, so she knew what to do.

"What happened to her other pair, then?" Nosey, nosey, nosey.

"She accidentally melted them because she left them on the stove when the oven was on. She had forgotten I was making biscuits."

"Alright, then, will that be charge or cash?"

"It will be cash."

Mother paid for the breast forms and we left after getting the adhesive that would stay on the longest. Mother told me in the car that she had to think of something to tell the old bat, I giggled, or she might have gotten suspicious. Well, I was now the proud owner of a pair of B cup breast forms and a pair of C cup breast forms. Oh joy, I get to show off my chest to the guys like all the other girls. Then we went back to J.C. Penny to get me a few bras. Now bras we had to be careful of too, because some had cotton lined cups. We got several, ten in all, that were made of nylon, and were in different styles. Mom said a girl liked to feel ultra feminine from time to time, and so would I, once the shock of having "breasts" wore off.

When we got home, mom and I went right up to my room. She had me take off my blouse and then told me to lie on my bed. She took a damp soapy sponge and cleaned my chest area very good. After gettting the soap off, she made sure she dried the area with her blow dryer. Then she took a breast form and placed it on my chest. She made sure that it was just right, and then put adhesive on the back, and pressed it to my chest for about three minutes. Then she did the same with the other side. She told me to sit up, and I felt the weight of the breast forms pull on my skin. Mother handed me one of the bras, and put it on. She adjusted the shoulder straps, and the breast forms felt better.

"Okay sweetie, there is just one more thing I have to do, but we can do that tomorrow. I need to put some semi permanent makeup around the seams, so it looks like they are actually growing. For today, I just want you to get used to having breasts. There is one other thing I noticed that you are still doing. Instead of bending over like a guy, stoop, like this," (she showed me what she meant), "because that is proper etiquette for a young lady. Tomorrow, we will get you registered for school."
__________________________________________________________________________________
To be continued in Part V - Registering for school. Please comment on the merits on the story and please leave anything else for either a blog or an article. Thank you.

up
146 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Allergies

Actually yeah, something like this CAN happen, for some reason I'm allergic to pants, I don't know why. I haven't yet found a pair that i can keep on for more than a couple of days before I start to break out and get a little sick. It's a cute little story, but it's starting to turn a bit scary for the poor kid. I hope he turns out okay in the end. And hopefully mother wont emphasize the stereotypes TOO much, because I'd say that about 90% of women don't do the stereotypes anymore, I've seen plenty of other girls sit in mini skirts with their legs wide open, and bend over like a guy too xD Though actually more so than stereotypes these are just proper ettiquette that these young ladies should have learned if you ask me. It's just called proper modesty, nothing is wrong with that :D Not to mention if her "daughter" turns out to be a lesbian, she might have to learn to accept that too :D

I know who I am, I am me, and I like me ^^
Bisexual, transsexual, gamer girl, princess, furry that writes horror stories and proud ^^

I know who I am, I am me, and I like me ^^
Transgender, Gamer, Little, Princess, Therian and proud :D

well

i am really liking this story so far and am looking forward to what will happen next so thank you for writing this
with hugs from sarav

Billie is getting in deeper

Billie is getting in deeper and deeper, and I do believe that Momma really would prefer to have a daughter she can have some girl time and fun with with her, rather than having her son; regardless of what she has said to Billie about not caring whether he is female or male. It should be a really interesting time when Billie shows up at school, as she will be an eyeful for all the other students and maybe a few teachers also. I did the impression that Billie had been going to the school already 'as a boy', so perhaps the students and teachers will believe she was a 'tomboy girl', and finally blossomed out as a true feminine girl. Jan

Just a word

In defence of the tomboys - they are also true girls! :)

Faraway


On rights of free advertisement:
Big Closet Top Shelf

Where you can fool around like you want to and most you get is some bemused good ribbing!

Faraway


On rights of free advertisement:
Big Closet Top Shelf

Where you can fool around like you want to and most you get is some bemused good ribbing!

Billie is going in to the seventh grade.

and as such s/he has to register at the middle school s/he has to go to. If Billie had already been going to the middle school say from the sixth grade on, then s/he would already be registered. Thank you for reading and commenting though.

"With confidence and forbearance, we will have the strength to move forward."

Love & hugs,
Barbara

"If I have to be this girl in me, Then I have the right to be."

"With confidence and forbearance, we will have the strength to move forward."

Love & hugs,
Barbara

"If I have to be this girl in me, Then I have the right to be."

another good chapter

I am loving this story even the more...can't wait to read more.

One thing has got me thinging though, the blankets sheets etc on Bllies bed, are they cotton or wool?

With Love and Light, and Smiles so Bright!

Erin Amelia Fletcher

Amelia Rosewood Year two.png

With Love and Light, and Smiles so Bright!

Erin Amelia Fletcher

I don't know...

The time period of this story, but I remember polyester shirts and pants from the seventies, I hated them. Since then, and probably before, I bet there were specialty catalogs with any kind of clothing made out of any kind of material, for mail order, even in small towns.

The mother seems strange to me. I would think that even the best, most forward thinking parents, when presented with a dire need for their child to change gender presentation, like severe gender dysphoria, would want to investigate all possible solutions and talk to various experts. This mother, for a more trivial reason, jumps into an apparent gender change without considering anything!

How about consulting the psychologist/psychiatrist first, for a number of sessions, before making a change like this? Billie might be OK now, but, as has happened in RL, may come to feel like an F2M. I really would not wish transsexuality on some innocent kid, of either gender.

This casually messing with someone's innate gender identity, offends me as much as some macho ass wanting to sent his daughter, who has the wrong genitals, to a boys military school.

Ya, I know, it's just fiction.....

Hugs and Bright Blessings,
Renee

Hugs and Bright Blessings,
Renee

Indeed, this is too strange...

I had allergies to textiles when I was young. Still do. Yet I'm not convinced that Billie's are that bad.

Momma wants a daughter maybe a little too badly. The real illness here may not be little Billie's allergies but Momma's Munchhausen Syndrome by Proxy.

The Rev. Anam Chara+

Anam Chara