Feminizer disease takes my body over - Chapter 23

Printer-friendly version

"Terri, would you like to stay a woman, have an operation and complete the lifestyle change?"

I thought for a minute, looked into Debbie's eyes and said, "I totally enjoy being a woman. I love being taken care of, taking care of others, love the clothes, makeup, daily routine of being a woman. I think if there was no cure for me, I could handle being a woman the rest of my life."

Feminizer Disease Takes My Body Over
Chapter 23
By Terry Hansay

 
Description: My wife helps me through the Feminizer disease as I become a full woman slowly. I had to learn a whole new life with her help.
 
 
Chapter 23
 

Monday night came quickly. My wife Cathy seemed pushy to be on time at the Institute for my therapist appointment. We rushed through dinner. She had me redo my makeup and change into a different dress more feminine than the one I wore to work.

I was confused why she was making such a big deal out of this appointment. But as normal, I did what she said, without question.

Off we went to the Institute. We met the therapist. Debbie was a very attractive stylish woman. Like all the women at the Institute, she was very well put together. Debbie ushered me into her private office and my wife went downstairs for coffee to wait for me.

Debbie did some general talk, asking me how I was doing, how I felt about my Feminizer disease. Has the Institute helped me deal with my disease and do I think I am being cured?

She was looking at my doctor's charts saying that I was on high levels of medicine and that the cure might be longer that expected.

She asked me if I was working out in the gym here, that my figure was very nice and looks like I have been working out. I told her I was and enjoyed the workouts.

Then Debbie dropped the bomb, "Terri, I see you are seeing a man, Steve. Tell me about that relationship."

I got nervous. Do I tell her the truth? Something compelled me to lay it all out. I told her I was dating him. He gave me this necklace and earrings. I told her how nice he is to me and I love being with him. I have bonded with his son who attends the Institute for his crossdressing.

Debbie came right out and asked if I slept with him. Oh, boy I was nervous! She knew it as said, "Terri, relax, everything you tell me stays in this room. It is very important you tell me everything so I can help you".

I spilled my story, telling her all about the night in the pool house, his orgasm, my excitement, even my orgasms. Debbie grabbed my hand and said, "Dear, calm down, it's OK. You are just acting normal. You did well. You are very normal as the pretty woman you are."

Debbie made me feel relaxed. She explained the disease more to me, including the intensity of the disease in my case and the likely outcome of it.

She did say she met with my wife last week and she is very supportive of me and would support me whatever I decide to do. I could either take other measures to beat this disease or stay a woman.

I heard those words "stay a woman" and I was OK with the thought. OK with the idea? Debbie seemed to see that in my face and ask me the big question.

"Terri, would you like to stay a woman, have an operation and complete the lifestyle change?"

I thought for a minute, looked into Debbie's eyes and said, "I totally enjoy being a woman. I love being taken care of, taking care of others, love the clothes, makeup, daily routine of being a woman. I think if there was no cure for me, I could handle being a woman the rest of my life."

Wow, I said it and it took a ton of weight off my shoulders! Even Debbie said I looked relieved and at peace with myself. I think I was at peace with myself now that I said it.

Debbie told me that she thinks I could handle all of the emotions of being a total woman. I have adjusted very well to my new lifestyle and she sees no reason why I could not live in a peaceful state being a beautiful woman.

Right then a new sense of desire came over me. I admitted that I wanted to be a woman, I loved being a woman, and I could be a happy loving woman. I felt really good.

Debbie told me, "In 2-3 weeks there is a test the doctors can do to see if your disease is curable. If for some reason, you cannot be cured, I would recommend you stay a woman. You will be able to handle it based on what I see here."

I asked Debbie how the doctors could make me a woman forever. She smiled and said, "Slow down Terri, look at you now. Your doctors and wife have done a great job transforming you. They know how to help you to become a total woman, but that is for your next visit. We have covered a lot tonight."

Debbie said our visit was over and she would like to see me next week to continue our conversation. Just then Cathy showed up. I saw in the corner of my eye Debbie giving Cathy a thumbs up with a big smile. I wonder what that meant.

Cathy and I went home. She quizzed me about the session. She hoped that Debbie could help me, saying "She is very good. She helped Karla come to terms with her decision."

I started crying, thinking that this was all planned. The Institute gave me the CD's to listen to at night. The Institute classes I had were all directing me into womanhood. I think my wife knew what I was thinking and she said, "Terri, remember whatever you decide, I will support you 100%, I am here for you."

Things were happening way too fast again! Did I just sign my life away by saying to Debbie I would be a woman the rest of my life? How could I do that?

Up in our bedroom, Cathy gave me a new CD to listen to. She said the Institute gave her a new set of four topics they think will help me. I resisted, but like normal Cathy said I had to listen to them, the Institute says so, and they will help me. Like normal, I always listen to her. I think I am programmed to listen to her.

The next morning we were off to work. My wife dropped me off. I still don't have my own driver's license. I think my wife likes controlling my travels.

About 3 PM the phone rang with news of my world blowing up. The Memorial Hospital called me to say my wife was admitted with serious car accident injures and I should get right over to the hospital.

I turned white and Linda next to me saw my fear. She offered to drive me to the hospital, so off we went. What would I do if my wife died? Here I am stuck as a woman and totally dependent on her to manage my life. I was so nervous.

My worst fears were staring me in the face. She was in intensive care in a very serious state, going in and out of consciousness. She was unconscious and the doctors were running all over trying to help her. I was ushered out to a waiting room. They were taking Cathy to an operating room for surgery.

Linda stayed with me as I broke down bawling in the waiting room. Several of my other office girlfriends plus Karla and Lisa showed up to support me. It felt so comforting to have them all there. Hours went by with no word from the doctors.

Then the nurse appeared saying my wife was out of surgery and I could see her in about an hour. I was now with just Karla and Lisa. The others had to get home to their families.

Just then, the door opened and in ran Steve. I jumped up and we ran and embraced each other. He felt so good holding me whispering in my ear that everything will be OK, He spoke to the head doctor on his way in. Cathy is doing well. What words of comfort came from him! He was my "rock".

He insisted on taking me downstairs for some dinner, telling me "You look pale and need some food." He invited Karla and Lisa to join us. His strong guiding arm around my little waist was a needed emotional boost I needed to walk to dinner. I felt so indebted to Steve for his loving help.

Dinner was a change of pace. Steve knew about Karla's disease but not the fact that Karla decided to stay a woman. Nothing was brought up. After dinner Karla pulled me aside and said, "Terri, your man is a sweetheart. He is so masculine and strong, don't ever let him get away. I could eat him up."

Somehow I knew this and Karla's thoughts continued to help me see that my new life would likely be as a woman and how much I cared for Steve. I never had these emotional feelings as a man.

We returned to Cathy's room. She was in a sound sleep. The nurse said she is sedated. She is doing well, but the next 12 hours are key to her recovery. The nurse thought I should go home and get some sleep.

As the four of us walked out, Steve suggested I should go home with him and not stay alone tonight. I was so weak and out of it, I agreed. So off I went to Steve's mansion.

George the chef and son Paul were waiting for us at the front door with open arms. They are so sweet, I needed their comfort.

Steve ushered me up to the room I had been using before for changing and suggested I change into a nightgown Paul picked out for me and meet him downstairs for a night cap.

I got undressed and jumped in the shower. "This room is so inviting, warm and feminine, I could live here," I thought. I slipped on the full-length nightgown. Lucky it had a robe too, since my breasts were showing through the nightgown. I felt so "taken care" of here at Steve's home.

We went downstairs and Paul had also changed into his full-length nightgown, now all decked out as Paula. Plus I saw that Steve had relaxed, changed into his bra and lounge set. He still looked to me as my strong savior.

We all had milk and dessert then called it a night. Steve walked upstairs, back in my room. He embraced me with a huge hug, whispering in my ear as he loves to do, saying, "Terri, don't you worry. You are in good hands. I will be right with you. Cathy will get better."

I got so emotional with his words, I looked at him and gave him the biggest kiss. He returned the kiss. We embraced for many more minutes just hugging each other. He makes living so comforting, I thought.

I started crying saying, "Steve what would ever happen to me if Cathy is permanently disabled or worse yet, dies?"

With his strong voice he said, "Terri, I am here for you. You will never be alone. You are a very special person and I will take care of you."

I could not believe the comfort those words brought over my body! I was so lucky to find such a loving, gentle man.

Steve tucked me in, kissed my head, and told me to get some sleep. He will go back to the hospital with me in the morning.

As he walked out of my bedroom I thought, "Here is a very good reason why I would want to stay a loving woman. He made me feel so warm, wanted, and feminine. I just want to please him." It must be all those Institute CD's I listen to.

Morning came quickly. Paula knocked on my door, bringing me coffee and a muffin. Wow, how sweet she is! She was still in her nightgown but it looked like she had changed into a short sassy babydoll nightgown, perfect for her teenage body.

She hung out talking up a storm like she wanted to keep my mind off my wife. We were like two girls helping each other dress. She talked while I was putting on my makeup. I had a hard time getting my all-in-one corset on and "zipping" it up. She popped up helping me get into it saying how pretty this corset was and would love to wear one like it.

We walked down to the kitchen, me in my business suit and Paula in her short babydoll nightgown. George and Steve were there having their morning coffee. Paula was right at home walking around in her babydoll outfit. We had breakfast and then Steve ushered me off to the hospital.

While driving to the hospital I said to Steve how comfortable Paula seems in feminine attire and really gets into feminine emotions while dressed as a teenage girl. Steve smiled and she, yes, he is very much at ease with his feminine side. He enjoys his femininity and the people around him support him".

Once at the hospital, I was getting anxious to see my wife. Steve knew I was getting weak in the legs. I thought I was going to faint.

The doctor called us into his office and explained that my wife is not doing well. She has not responded well to the operation and will need another one later this afternoon. He said she is still on the critical list.

I grabbed Steve's hands and started to cry right in his arms. I was beside myself, so nervous! I thought I was going to throw up.

Steve took me out into the waiting room and calmed me down. He has that special way that calms me down.

Needless to say I was at the hospital all day and so was Steve. My office girlfriends stopped over during their lunch break and Karla stopped over for 3-4 hours. They were all such good girlfriends.

The operation came. I saw my wife, gave her a peck on the head. She was not awake as they rolled her into the operating room.

The doctor encouraged me to go get some dinner. The operation will be 3- 4 hours and an hour in recovery. So, again Steve took me downstairs for dinner. As we walked, Steve held my waist, supporting me, I was so weak. He is such a comfort to me. My love for this man was growing by the minute. I had grown so dependent on him, he was holding me together and I knew it.

At dinner Steve convinced me that I should stay another couple of nights at his house. I should not be alone. How could I disagree with him? He suggested we go to my house, grab some clothes and stuff, then return to the hospital to be there when Cathy comes out of the operation. It sounded good to me. What would I do without "my" man?

I leaned over the table and whispered in his ear. "Steve, that's a good idea. I am getting tired of wearing this all-in-one corset that I have had on for a couple of days." Steve smiled saying, "But Terri, you look so good in your dresses, you have a very pretty shape."

I looked at him saying, "Then maybe you would like to try wearing one of these for a couple of days." Steve smiled and said, "I have and I love it."

We both laughed and I caught myself leaning over the table and giving him a "thank you" kiss. Wow, what is happening here? It's like I am married to him, we connect so well.

We drove to my house to pickup some clothes. Steve was such a gentleman saying, "Terri, I will wait down here but if you need help carrying anything down, just call me. Remember, you don't need a lot, just 4-5 days. George can wash our clothes and keep us in clean clothes."

I packed two large suit cases with dresses, shoes, bras, girdles, and my own nightgowns. I also packed up my makeup and hair rollers. I did ask for help to bring down the large suit cases. I am amazed at how weak I have become these past several months. I have no strength.

Steve loaded up his car and we returned to the hospital in no time.

We met the doctor after the operation. He said Cathy did well, but will be knocked out for some time and suggested we go home and get our rest. I did not want to leave but I knew I was beat and needed my sleep.

We got to Steve's home and George took my luggage upstairs to my room. Steve and I had milk and cookies with Paula and Pam. Paula had just came back from the Institute and looked so cute all decked out in a beautiful dress. We had such a nice conversation. They are so worried for me and my wife. These people are so caring.

I went upstairs to unpack and got ready for bed. While taking off my makeup I lost it, crying so hard all my emotions were just pouring out. I jumped under the sheets but could not control myself.

Steve must have heard me and knocked on my bedroom door to come in. He lay down on the bed holding me, trying to comfort me. He really has a way of relaxing me. I felt so good with him holding me. I wish he were under the sheets with me and really holding me closer.

After we talked, Steve started to get off the bed. I looked at him and tears started again. I asked him, "Please, please stay with me for the night. I need your comfort, your support." He was right there for me. He lay on top of the bed, covered himself with a blanket, and we both kissed and drifted off to sleep.

up
50 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

A small query about a paragraph?

I.E.
"Debbie told me, "In 2-3 weeks there is a test the doctors can do to see if your disease is curable. If for some reason, you cannot be cured, I would recommend you stay a woman. You will be able to handle it based on what I see here.""

If she cannot be cured, she obviously has 'No" choice but to remain as a woman?

If she can be cured, she must make the decision to not to be treated further and remain a woman if that is her preference?

Am I correct?

Interesting chapter, her reliance on Steve is now total and lets hope poor Cathy recovers, I can't see her demise being relevant to Terris decision to stay a woman, or is it?

LoL
Rita

Age is an issue of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!
(Mark Twain)

LoL
Rita

Final Chapter coming

Rita,

The final Chapter is coming 2-3 weeks. Will answer all your questions.
Hope you like it. Have had fun writing this story.

Terry