The Vendetta: Chapter 6

Printer-friendly version


The Vendetta Chapter Final Chapter

By Princess

Events conspire against a successful young woman with a dark painful past. She is forced to confront her frightening past that she has been running away from her whole adult life.


Damn then, Susan shouted as she was in her car speeding down the highway. "Damn that Ms Gladstone!"

Couldn't that woman see that this was the end. Why couldn't that woman just stop before it had to come to a fight. Susan was angry again. She had learned how to suppress her anger over the years and it was a good life. She felt love, sorrow, and joy that she had a family. Her son Anwar and her lovers love brought real joy into her life. But she felt nothing but a icy cold rage now. This conflict and the thought that Ms Gladstone could really get away Scot clean with what she had done to Ben brought her old instincts and the continue rage back into her life, the old rage that she thought was over.

"God damn you Ms Gladstone." She had no idea what was coming to her but she would figure it all out soon enough.

~~~*~~~

Susan, dressed in a black jumpsuit stalked outside of Ms Gladstones place. It was large, as she expected a multi millionaire to have. It was well guarded but not for her. Nothing was well enough guarded that She couldn't get in. Ms Gladstone was about to find that out. She stalked back to her specialized vehicle and drove it in the back. She didn't want to have to kill any of the guards so she drove away. She easily made it to a building beside her walled mansion and took out one of her ropes. She took aim and shot it at the roof. Then, she glided down the rope onto the roof of Ms Gladstones Mansion. This was the way that she had taken out many high officials of Iraq during that war. It was how she got into Ms Gladstones guarded mansion.

Stalking in the dark corner of Ms Gladstones own bedroom. She watched the evil woman sleep for a few seconds. Soundlessly, she stalked toward the bed, to the totally unaware sleeping woman. "Did you think you would get away with what you did, Ms Gladstone?"

"Huh?" The stunned woman bolted up at the loud shout. "Whose there?"

Susan stalked into the light. Dressed totally in a black jumpsuit, her face also covered with a mask. She must had been a frightening sight to see in the dark. She was right as the other woman cowered in her bed. Usually, such a strong dominant woman always in total control, she was now cowering away. It was a good sight.

"A sissy is submissive at all times," Susan told her in a harsh voice of barely controlled rage. "And a sissy does whatever he's told ,without question or hesitation. I remember what you taught me in Sissy Essentials class, Miss Gladstone."

Susan saw recognition dawning in the evil woman's face. "Suan Sissy, is it really you?"

In a flash of terror, Susan was upon the frightened woman. She easily picked Gladstone up and flung her against the wall. That wasn't the end. Before she could recover from the blow, another solid blow stuck her across her face.

Cowering in fear and rubbing her wounded face, she looked up at Susan with real fear. "Susan, how did you get past my security?"

"I can get in anywhere, any time. Remember that. I was trained in infiltration and assassination. Covert ops, I have killed many people in my lifetime. And I am here to kill you Mss Gladstone. For everything you did to me, and to other boys. "

"But, aren't you afraid of getting caught, surely they will arrest you then. And, my origination will go on. "

"No it wont. I will take care of it all. When I am finished, nothing will be left. And don't think they will dare arrest me. I know too much of their secrets. There are some people that are above the law. You know that well, don't you Ms Gladstone. Why haven't they stopped you when they know that you have committed many crimes."

Ms Gladstone knew the other woman was right.

"My origination is too big. You will never be able to take them all out no matter how strong you are, Ben."

"A hellfire missile from a private stealth will take out anything. "

"What!"

"Enough talk. I am sick of talking to you. " Susan knocked Ms Gladstone out with a solid hit across her face. In no time, she had the other woman tied up.

Standing ontop of the other womans roof, suddenly a guard saw and shouted, "Stop."

suddenly he cowered when she extended her arms and some sort of wings shot out. Susan jumped off the roof and glided in the into her car. Her car opened for her and the stop shut as she glided herself into the seat.

She called the car and it turned on. She aimed the controls at the mansion and called, "Fire tomahawk"

The car jumped as a large cruise missile shot out toward the mansion. The car was speeding away at several hundred miles per hour as the mansion exploded in a enormous massive eyesmiting flash. No one in or around the masion survived.

But, there were more people that needed the lesson from the Susan. She sped back to her underground hideout. Speeding though a water fall the side of the mountain opened up and shut behind her. "Hello Alfred."

"Well welcome back Susan. I dare say that after the destruction in the middle of the city, and the death of one of this nations most powerful women, They will probably be looking for you. "

"I wont be here. Get the Typhoon prepared. Did you get the Plane prepared? "

"Um Yes, Susan. It is on its launch pad. "

"Good, Now, Get the Sub prepared, and get my family there as soon as possible. And get yourself there too."

"Alright Susan. Just one question, What is the Typhoon?"

Susan Laughed, "That is a ship that I brought it from the Russian Navy a few years ago when they were scrapping hundreds of thousands of tons of old soviet era ships they couldn't afford, or didn't need. I saw one great ship that I didn't want to see destroyed from history, so I went to them and offered a few billion and they gladly accepted. That is what the Typhoon is"

Alfred asked, "Well ok. But what exactly is the Typhoon?"

She gave him a sly smile. "Well you know those massive submarines they had in the 80s. The Russians named them the Akula Class. NATO Code Named them the Typhoon. It is a soviet era ballistic missile submarine. Around seven hundred feet long and thirty thousand tons. It used to require a crew of two hundred sailors but this one only needs around five to ten. They were originally armed with around twenty four ballistic missiles to strike the USA with. I had them removed. What ever the name, they are the biggest subs ever built and Russia was scrapping all of them. I saved one. I purchased it from the Russian navy, I had it refitted for my personal needs. I had a full luxury suite put in for me any my family if we never needed it, Took out the 20 or so launch tubes and refit it to land helicopters. And I put in one of those compressed air Hydraulic launchers you see on the carriers to launch jet fighters. It is also designed to launch my personal stealth jet, and land in it too. So call captain Vladimir and have him prepare for my landing in around five hours. "

Alfred nodded. "Is there anything else you will require."

"No alfred. You are one of my closest friends. Now, go get my family and take them to safety. I have more,....unfinished business with my brother, my mother and the rest of Forever Femme. I found their headquorters and where they make all of their toxins they use to transform boys with. Are the Hellfire missiles installed on the Jet?"

"Yes Madam. "

"Good. Its time for me to go. Its time for you to go too. "

Susan headed up the steel ramp leading to the cockpit as her butler headed out the door to get her family. She remembered her training in flying the air forces combat jets during the gulf war in 1991. She had flew the F-15 strike eagle a number of times too so she knew all about it. She loved taking out targets during that war. She settled herself into the cockpit of her new stealth aircraft. The magnetic catapult was primed and ready for her to lunch into the sky. She pulled the leaver and the aircraft shot across the desk at breakneck speed and shot off into the sky. Launching from her own cave using her own catapult was not much different than launching from the Nimitz in 1991. It was terrifying, it exerted a lot of G forces on her and at the same time, it was exhilarating. She fired the Jets and turned the flaps as she was rocketing off and she flew into the sky at nearly mach one. She went to nearly fifteen thousand feet and made a turn toward Tucson where her headquarters were. Where her own home town was and the state that she had her enormous political power. All that was left to do now was wait until she made it to Tucson.

She was sure that no one would detect her approach into Tucson. She saw the lights of Tucson coming up fast. At over mach one, the city came up quick. She made a couple of tight turns and set her sights on Forever Femmes headquarters in her Heads Up Display HUD. The towering Skyscraper came up on her Display. The sights went red meaning that the tracking in the hellfire missiles were locked on the massive skyscraper with the forever femme logo. They all went red and she pressed the firing trigger three times letting three missiles go.

Susan watched in glee as the smoke trails raced to the skyscraper. She watched the shattering impact as the fireball flashed against the night sky. Three of them impacted the tall building, shattered and blew it apart. They blew the top 40 floors off and the rest collapsed, piledrived down into the ground. It was done. Forever Femmes power was destroyed. Most of their executives, Their power base, their plant where they made their toxins used to transform boys. All it was destroyed in the titanic explosion. She made a series of tight turns and headed toward her other secret landing site in white sands.

~~~*~~~

She had found her brothers hideout. He of course was wanted by the police for a few murders. They were Transgendered and Susan had known he had a dangerous hatred of gays and transgender since he was a child and tormented Ben. He was awake, Watching the television. She watched it behind him as it was airing the breaking news of the next terrorist attack on a skyscraper since 2001. They showed videos of the massive fireballs when the missiles struck the building and how it telescoped down bathing half the city of Tucson in white dust. The news said there was only 250 casualties that night, mostly forever Femme executives. Well, she thought in disgust, they were far from innocent.

Something about her brothers composer changed. His face changed into some kind of mask of fear. He, of course knew all about Forever Femme, they had intimate contact with the company. He set her up to be changed by them. He must have knew that his sister must have had something to do with it. She spoke from behind her brother, "Its a fascinating explosion isn't it, Mark!"

He turned around with a gun in his hand, "Whose there? "

He saw the shadowy figure behind him and his gun raised to aim right at her chest. "You Stop or I will shoot. Who the fuck are you bitch?"

She walked closer to her brother. He couldn't see her face or much of her body. "Why, Mark. I am hurt. You do not recognize me? Why, we had so much fun when we were children," She said sarcastically.

"If I saw you when I was young then I would know. Who are you," He sneered.

"Why, I am Susan. You know, Your Sister. You may not remember but I remember you very well," Her voice turned dangerous. "I remember how you used to beat me. Call me a Faggot even though you knew I was being forced into it all. You were the one that set me up. I remember how you used to get me into even more humiliating situations knowing I could not resist any request because I was supposed to be submissive. Oh, I remember how you betrayed me. Brother."

She was walking to him. His face turned into a sickening shade of white. "I will shoot if you don't stop, Susan. What do you want?"

"That should be clear. Even to a dumbshit like you. I am here to settle the score. You took my life away from me. Shattered me apart. I am split right down the center. I am here to watch you die."

"You wont get me you faggot!" He shouted as he aimed the gun and fired. With Lightening speed, Susan raised her forearm up in front of the gun and the round flashed on the thick armor on her arm. The round was deflected into the ceiling. He fired again and again with the same results. The gun was taken from his hand when Susan was close enough. She twisted the gun back and broke his trigger finger.

He screamed in agony and collapsed down on the floor. "My little brother. Of all the people I hate in this world, It is you. You should had protected and stood by me but, you are such a hateful asshole. "

He said nothing. He was just gripping his injured finger. "I have a gift for you. "

She aimed a silenced pistol at his kneecaps and fired two rounds into each leg. He screamed out as the rounds pierced them. She watched the wounds bleed out for a few seconds as he screamed, "God damnit. Stop!"

"Oh," She sneered at him. "I remember crying out to you. This time, you finish last. There are winners and losers. "

She showed him a grenade. Susan slowly hooked her finger around the trigger and pulled it out. Slowly, she placed it in front of him just out of his reach and she left laughing as he tried to move his wounded body to it.

As she made it back to her aircraft, she heard that her mother was in forever femmes skyscraper. Well so much for that bitch but she would have liked to have a one to one talk about proper parenthood. But, oh well.

She launched her stealth aircraft into the sky and headed out into the vast pacific ocean. Out of U. S. airspace. She guided her aircraft to the location where her Akula should be at. She called on the radio frequency and she got an answer in a distinct Russian tone.

She watched as the massive disturbance on the surface of the ocean create massive waves as the enormous wet hulk of the missile submarine surface. Then she saw the conning tower open and extend her landing area. She guided the stealth just like she used to guide her old F-15 onto the Nimitz carrier deck. She extended the landing flaps and cut the power and guided to a bone crunching half as her hook caught the arresting wire.

The conning tower closed and she ordered her captain to prepare to submerge again.

She met her family and her loyal butler. "Alfred," She said. "We better stay out of the US for a few years." She laughed.

"I agree madam. "

"Is Anwar here, Kerri?"

"Yes my love, our son is right here."

His innocent face shined as he looked as his mom that he haven't seen in weeks. "Hi mom. I missed you so much." His smile radiated. He was so happy that his mother was here. He ran toward her and they embraced in a tight hug. Mother and son.

Epilogue

State dept officials contacted Susan and assured her that she was safe. No one really cared that forever femme was gone. The U. S. dept of justice filed indictments against everyone that was on Forever Femmes payroll. For several years, the news was filled with arrests and the corruption that company caused. IN total, 20 state and 6 federal representatives and senators were arrested and charged with corruption. Anwar and Susan went back the United States and they lived happy.

up
50 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

vendetta

I really enjoyed the first chapter, but it became more unrealistic with each chapter

DogSig.png

I know

It was still alot of fun to write. I am sorry if the unrealism bothered you

I liked it ;D

Not for the death or explosions but for the removal fromthis world of those which would harm innocent children. May they suffer for an eternity for the hell they caused mew ><

I know who I am, I am me, and I like me ^^
Bisexual, transsexual, gamer girl, princess, furry that writes horror stories and proud ^^

I know who I am, I am me, and I like me ^^
Transgender, Gamer, Little, Princess, Therian and proud :D

A drastic change in tone

From lawful retribution to rightful vengeance, the in-story methods made a sharp turn. Regardless, all I can say about the end results - good riddance to bad rubbish. The world is now a clearer place.

Faraway


On rights of free advertisement:
Big Closet Top Shelf

Where you can fool around like you want to and most you get is some bemused good ribbing!

Faraway


On rights of free advertisement:
Big Closet Top Shelf

Where you can fool around like you want to and most you get is some bemused good ribbing!

The Vendetta: Chapter 6

More could be said, but I like the ending.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

I liked first chapters

I liked first chapters better, but it's still good story.