Quick Rules - Part 1

Printer-friendly version
Quick Rules
Part 1
 
By Lauran

This association only accepts men who prefer to be ladies, so certain standards are required so everyone realises it is serious and not part time. some of the rules are to stop easy swapping between gender, others for pleasure.
The work can be in any sort of environment, and you should dress according to that place.
The ultimate goal of all members is to live in the world unsuspected, to enjoy the role of a lady, to be desirable to men and be immersed in a life of femininity.

YOU SHALL FOLLOW THIS CODE OF DRESS.
The penis will always be taped out of sight unless it is needed for other than urinating. If required stitches can be used to keep these parts concealed.

Breasts will be worn at all times, size C or D cup will be considered the minimum.

All bodily hair to be removed, legs can tested at any time, so shaving is not the best option, waxing is to be encouraged.

Nails must be filed neatly, and grown past the fingertips by at least 50%. 75% is expected as the norm, double length is thought to be excellent, but can be improved on in some cases.

Hair will be grown to shoulder length or beyond, it will be styled, no flat straight styles will be accepted, and always look immaculate. No unisex styles.

Eyebrows to be plucked and neat.

Ears will be pierced; obvious earrings will always be worn. No small sleepers.

Make up will always be worn, as appropriate to the occasion.

Nails will always be painted.

Dresses and skirts should be obvious, making you conscious of them, and affecting your demeanour in some way i.e. very short, or tight, or floor length, or possibly 50s style petticoats, a very full skirt maybe acceptable if it is long and gets in the way. Whatever the style it should require constant attention and vigilance to keep it correct.

Stockings, no tights, unless with short mini, but then bare tanned skin would be viewed preferable.

High heels at least 3", but 4" or higher preferred.

Slippers to be heeled mules.

Corsets must be worn if you slouch or fail to keep the stomach in, or for generally poor posture, but can be worn for preference, a narrow waist is always more curvy and pleasing. The waist should be at least ten inches narrower than the chest.

A tampon will be worn 3 days a month; you are being treated as a woman.

A hair salon shall be visited at least every 6 weeks.

Jewellery is to taste, but at least a neck chain and bracelet.

Always sit to pee.

You shall get ready for bed before supper.

Satin nighties shall be worn.

If invited out, you shall always dress to impress, and suitable for the venue. The choice will also emphasize smart sexiness, you are there representing the association.

When out with a client, dress to please, and make him happy. Repeat clients are best.
Under no circumstances are you to untape yourself for a man, you are the female partner, and he must play the male role, not you.

Some sort of aerobics or dance will be done everyday for about one hour, gym is fine as long as you do not create muscle growth on the upper body. Of course lycra outfits will be worn

If you feel able to life within these rules, then sign below.

up
35 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Name of this dictatorship is .....?

Now we're back to ideology. Someone is going to impose values/morals on other people. Maybe society can do it, Lauran, but I don't think we want it otherwise. Perhaps a conference like President Obama is holding this afternoon on health care reform.

Even if you're just setting up a club (rather than a country), don't you think prescriptions about skirts is a bit extreme, when I'm sure any bra is going to constantly remind me of my untypical milieu? (Average skirts rather appeal to me. They give me freedom up to a point, and they don't draw attention to me unless there are other matters I've done well or not so well.)

Are you going to blackball those of us who will never pass or have to do traditionally male work for a living? Surely not. Your prescribed fingernail discipline has me concerned.

In fun, but realizing there's something here to think about (maybe).

Leah

*sigh*

I more or less agree with Leah. While it seems this is a voluntary association (and thus you have every right to set your own rules), this reminds me of a saying I come across every now and then: More Catholic than the Pope.

In addition, if these kinds of rules were proposed for actual women, the association would be seen as exceedingly backwards and regressive by society (the same as old-fashioned men's clubs are). Why should transgendered women (those with a male body) have to live by exceedingly strict rules as to what they can or cannot do, what they wear or cannot wear, etc, especially when real-life women are not held to those same rules?

My feeling is that more freedom is better, in general. Let people do what they want, so long as it harms no one else; let people wear what they want, as long as they are willing to accept responsibility for wearing it; and so on.

That's just my take on the matter. I'd never be accepted into this association, nor would I want to be; I have a fairly masculine appearance, could never pass for female in a hundred years, and I don't particularly feel trapped in the wrong body (in fact, my issue is almost the opposite - I don't really care that much about my gender at all).

If the author gets people who are interested, that's fine. Just bear in mind that this will exclude at least a sizable number of people who might be willing to go "en femme" but can't commit to a full-time, ultra-feminine lifestyle for various reasons.

If yer going to do it - *mean* it

I see absolutely nothing wrong in being more Catholic than the Pope - no offence to the Pope himself (we waved at each other recently, quite amicably). What's the point in being Catholic if you're going to be protestant after sundown? Or, to be more direct, there should be more organisations like the one Lauran proposes.
Gosh, don't you remember those frightening and embarrassing early days in tranniedom when one was just starting to admit it all to oneself (maybe I'm showing my age, it was perhaps easier for many younger people)? One would venture out after dark (dangerous) and still look crap? If only there had been some strong and directive group that could have come along to put everything right, a full instruction set, a how-to guide, a crash course.
Unles, maybe we didn't all go through that, only me? Um.

Nope, I think there should be special dispensation organisations or islands where normal liberal rules need not apply and human rights laws are - for the good of the citizens - interpreted with a little more license.

But Lauran, you forgot the ball gags and pony training and other essentials! One surely needs discipline?

AD

just a bit of fun

You had me going at the start, thought you had taken me seriously.
Anyway there is more on how the willing volunters association works.
Keep smiling
Lauran