Cynthia and the High School Years - Part 1, Chapter 10

Printer-friendly version
Cynthia and the High School Years — Part 1, Chapter 10


By Portia Bennett

Chapter 10: Cindy and Donna’s love for each other is stronger and stronger, and out in the open. There are some disappointed boys. Bobbie’s golf skills are remarkable and she wins her Country Club’s match play and stroke play championships — against the men! Myrna confronts Cindy about what happened to her sister and Dave Growell. Cindy realizes that Myrna needs to know about her and Bobbie’s powers. They give Myrna a special gift purchased at the SRU Shop.


 

If you haven’t read the previous stories about Cindy and how she arrived where she is now, you should probably read them. Start with “An Incremental Journey”, “Cynthia and the Reluctant Girlfriend”, “Cynthia and the Dumpster Diver”, and “Cynthia and the Moment of Truth.” “Cynthia and the Christmas Gift” is looked at from a slightly different perspective in this story.

This story is a bit longer than the previous ones in this series. It is 13 chapters and 34,000 words long. The High School Years, Part 2 is partly written, but nowhere near ready to post. Chapter 11 will be posted alone in a few days.

I have researched the Spell’s—R-Us Universe diligently and cannot find anything that violates it, other than that The Wizard is a bit kinder and gentler than sometimes reported. Don’t get me wrong. Given an opening, The Wizard could resort to some of his more ironic and nasty transformations.

Once again, Holly has taken time out of her busy and hectic schedule to correct my many and grievous errors. Thank you so much!

This work is copyrighted by the author and any publication or distribution without the written consent of the author is strictly prohibited. This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance of the characters to persons living or dead is coincidental.


 

Cynthia and the High School Years, Part 1 — Chapter 10

 

Chapter 10

Spring finally set in for real and Cindy and Donna’s relationship blossomed. There was some talk at school about the fact that what had been suspected as a lesbian relationship had been confirmed. A number of boys were greatly disappointed and it wasn’t that any of them had any love for either of the two. It was just that two pretty girls were off the potential conquest list. There were some of the usual remarks behind their backs; however, they weren’t the only ‘couple’ on campus. In reality, it was a pretty liberal place. Most got over it very soon, and the level of acceptance was gratifying.

The Andersons had no problems with the relationship either. They knew Donna was fragile behind the veneer of toughness, and that the relationship with Cindy was a good thing for her. They had been seeking to obtain legal guardianship of her, as she was still only 17, and they wanted to make the family an official thing for her. To say Donna was happy about their acceptance was an understatement.

Donna’s ability on the soccer field was garnering notice from several universities. The fact she was an outstanding distance runner was also creating a scholarship buzz. Cindy continued to work out in the pool, and she actually won a race. Bobbie’s progress on the golf course was amazing. She won her country club’s match play tournament competing against the men. There had been a hue and cry among the members that a teenage girl had no business competing against men, several of whom were pretty solid amateur golfers. The club pro put all his cards on the table.

“What are you afraid of? We are fortunate to have probably the finest woman golfer in the northeast as a member of this club. I think she will be going pro very soon. Think of what it will do for this club to have her associated with us over the years. She will bring in new members and a lot of good publicity. I know what your problem is. You’re a bunch of damn cowards.

“There isn’t one of you she hasn’t shellacked out there. Hell, she beat me on one of my good days. I think it’s time that everyone around here grew up. There are several other clubs in the area that would gladly have her family’s membership just to get that feather in their cap.”

She was allowed to enter, and it came down to the last hole when she chipped in for a birdie and closed her opponent out. Several of the diehards claimed that it was just a matter of luck and that her opponents choked. They changed their tune when she won the stroke play championship two months later.

As they approached the end of the school year, Cindy couldn’t be happier; however, she felt something was going on, and she couldn’t put her finger on it. Sometimes, Bobbie and Donna would go off by themselves and discuss something. Whatever it was that they were talking about, they would stop as soon as Cindy approached. Cindy didn’t like to snoop, and she felt that if she needed to know, they would tell her.

Cindy, Bobbie, and Randi’s lessons continued, and Randi continued to amaze everyone with her prowess. Her self-control was better than it had been, and she began consulting with Cindy or The Wizard before attempting to do anything unusual.

Some people are smarter than others, and some people have some pretty good reasoning powers. Myrna Breckenridge was one of them.

“Cindy, may we talk in private?”

“Sure, what’s up?”

“What did you do to my sister and Dave Growell? I mean, she sort of had a crush on him, but at the same time thought he was a bit of a jerk. I mean, he’s real good looking, but hell; he wouldn’t give my sister the time of day. He kept calling her ‘Flatty Patty’. That hurt her a lot. Damn, she’s smart and real nice.

“I remember that day I saw you talking to Dave. He was always bragging that he was going to fuck you. I couldn’t hear what you said to him, but I guess you put him in his place. Then the strangest thing happened. He apologized to my sister for everything he had said, and asked her to help him with his English and some other classes. She didn’t want to, but he insisted. Somehow he found out when her birthday was and he sent her some roses. She was a lost cause after that.

“As you know, they started meeting in the library. He asked her out, but she refused. She said she wouldn’t go out with him unless his grades improved. They did and she did. He came over to my house and talked to Mom and Sharon. I never saw anything like it. Then there was the strangest thing. He said he loved Patty and wanted to be with her. He almost cried. Mom and Sharon went to the kitchen to fix some lemonade or something. He sat there and shook his head. He said, ‘She told me I couldn’t say it unless I meant it. I mean it, I really mean it.’

“I think he was talking about you. I think you did something to him that day. I mean, it’s all good. He loves her, and she loves him, and they’re screwing like minks. They’ll probably get married before they graduate college.

“I saw you break up that knife fight behind the cafeteria. You told them to stop, and they did. You told them to get out of the gangs, and they did. They haven’t missed a day of school since then, and are actually doing well enough to go to college.

“What are you, a witch, or some sort of hypnotist?”

“That would be the former. I guess I’m going to have to be a bit more careful.”

“You can’t be serious: a witch? That’s wild. My mom and Sharon are always saying that there are probably some covens around here.”

“Myrna, you won’t ever be able to tell anyone what I told you; however, since you figured out as much as you did, I don’t think there will be any problem letting you know some more. Come on over to the house after School. Bobbie will be there, too.”

“So, Bobbie’s a witch, too?” she said somewhat sarcastically.

“Well, yes, and so’s my little sister.”

Myrna showed up about ten minutes after Cindy got home. Bobbie had gone to her house first. She showed up at Cindy’s shortly afterwards. “You’re really going to show her?” Bobbie asked.

“I might as well. Myrna’s been a good friend, and I think it would be better if she knew the truth than to have to form an opinion based on half truths and bad guesses. Besides, I think the regular rules will apply.”

They proceeded to Cindy’s bedroom and her computer desk. “Your Wisdom, do you have a moment?”

The screen flickered on, and The Wizard could be seen rummaging around in the back of his shop. “Sure, Cindy, I’ll be right with you.” He fiddled around some more before coming to the screen.

“Well, hello everyone; hi Myrna, so Cindy’s decided to tell you a little bit about her. Well this is my shop. I’m in Cleveland at the moment, but will be going to Auckland, New Zealand in a few minutes.”

“Excuse me, but how do you know who I am? I don’t think we’ve ever met before.”

“Well if Cindy hasn’t explained it to you, I’m a Wizard, and it’s my job to know these things. By the way, how’re your mom and Sharon? Sharon’s a good person.

“What did you have in mind, Cindy? As if I didn’t know, but you may tell me anyway?”

“Well, Myrna’s been a real good friend, and she’s done some nice things for some people. I thought maybe you could do something for her: something nice, maybe a bit of lingerie. Call it pro bono, or just put it on my account. Keep it simple. I don’t think we need any side effects, not like what almost happened to Mom.”

“I think I have just the thing. I’ll send it over FedEx. I have to go now. I have to take care of some rowdies. They never learn. I’ll talk to you later.

“Myrna, it was nice to talk to you. Enjoy.” The screen went dark.

Bobbie was looking out the window. “FedEx truck’s coming up the drive way.”

Two minutes later Randi rushed in. “Here’s a package for Myrna. It’s from The Wizard. Can I watch?”

“Probably not a good idea: We’ll ask you what you think afterwards. Why don’t you let us big girls have a little privacy.”

“Okay, I hope you like your gift, Myrna.” Randi closed the door behind her.

“What sort of joke is this? I mean you have some sort of closed circuit TV with an Albus Dumbledore look alike, and he says he’s sending a package FedEx, and it gets here three minutes later? I mean, what is this?”

“Why don’t you open your package and see.”

The box had a pull tab on it, and it opened quickly. There was some bubble wrap, and inside the bubble wrap were two small tissue wrapped objects. There was also a note: “Dear Myrna, I hope you are pleased. Because these are undergarments, they cannot be returned. Your friend, The Wizard.”

Myrna slowly unwrapped the two articles. She was shaking her head in disbelief. “Well, these are lovely; however, your wizard certainly got these sizes wrong. I’m going to be lost in these panties. I’ve no ass at all. This bra is ridiculous. I mean, he got the band right. I am a 34, but a ‘D’? I have to pad to fill out an ‘A’.

“Myrna, did you ever wish that your figure might be a little fuller?”

“Well, I used to, but the boob fairy used up all his magic on you and Bobbie. I’ve thought about getting implants some day, but most implants don’t look very good, and I don’t think I can afford the best.”

“Did you really want to be a ‘D’? These aren’t returnable.”

“Yeah, I kinda did, but with this bean pole figure, it wouldn’t look right.”

“Why don’t you try them on? I think you might be pleasantly surprised.”

“Guys, you’re gonna laugh at me. These panties will probably slide right off, and I will be lost in this bra. Okay, but this is ridiculous.”

Myrna removed her clothes, placing them on the edge of the bed. She unhooked her bra, and stepped out of her panties. She put on the nicely cut panties, and then put on the bra. She had adjusted the shoulder straps a bit before she had donned it. Then she reached around behind her and deftly hooked the band.

“See? I look like a scarecrow. This is silly, I mean, I mean ... Shit, ... what’s happening?”

“Just relax, Myrna,” Cindy said as she positioned Myrna in front of the mirror. “The Wizard sometimes likes these things to happen slowly. Let’s just watch.”

Watch they did. Myrna’s bottom and thighs slowly filled out, and her waist to thighs ratio became very pleasing. Then the magic in the bra started doing its thing. Myrna watched, and tears formed in the corners of her eyes.

“What am I going to tell my mom, much less my sister? What’s Avery going to say? He loves to suck on my nipples and now there is all this boob behind them, and there’s more. My God, I have a figure!”

“Myrna, only a few people will know what happened.”

But Myrna apparently wasn’t listening. “I mean, I can’t get into any of my clothes. I’d better take these off right now.” She did, and stood looking at her reflection. She had a beautiful figure. Maybe it was just a bit top heavy. Without the bra, her breasts sagged slightly, but they were beautifully placed and contoured. The Wizard was never one to leave a project undone. She had definitely put on a little weight. Her arms were fuller and her shoulders might have been just a bit wider. She had a pert bottom, and there were lovely dimples above her buttocks.

“I didn’t change back. What am I going to do? I can’t go naked.”

“Myrna, put your old clothes back on. Everything will fit,” Bobbie said as she handed Myrna her old bra and panties. They fit perfectly, as did the rest of her clothes. “All of your clothing at home has changed to fit you. Only a few people will know what happened. To almost everyone, you will just be the slightly voluptuous young woman you’ve always been.

“I hope you are happy with the changes: as The Wizard said, there are no returns or exchanges. Consider this our gift to you for being such a good friend.”

“Boy, this is going to take some getting used to. These girls,” she lifted her breasts, “are pretty perky, considering their size. Wow! I have a bod.”

They talked for a while, and Myrna cycled a while between giggles and sobs of gratitude. Finally, she had to leave. She was still apprehensive about her changes, and Randi didn’t help when she exclaimed, “Wow, you got boobs. I’m going to have boobs some day. I hope they are as pretty as yours.”

They headed through the kitchen to the driveway. Marissa was working on dinner, and she looked up as the girls passed through. “You look very nice, dear.”

*****************************************

Next: Bobbie’s golf skills garner national attention, some of it not what she really wanted when a picture of her and Cindy dressed in revealing bikinis surfaces. Bobbie is invited to compete in a women’s professional tournament as an amateur, and after a slow start, does very well. Cindy and Donna go to a summer camp for athletes so they may refine their skills. Cindy is just glad to be with Donna, as Donna is glad to be with her. Cindy realizes there is something bothering Donna; however, she respects Donna’s privacy and doesn’t ask what it is. Then Donna disappears, never to be seen again. Needless to say, Cindy is nearly destroyed with grief as she finds out Donna no longer exists in their universe. The whole thing reeks of magic gone wrong, and The Wizard admits her existence has been terminated. He doesn’t seem to be too concerned.

Portia

up
87 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Cynthia and the High School Years - Part 1, Chapter 10

This is becoming quite a soap opera. What would happen is a MAU was to appear? Could the Wizard control it?

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

MAU

littlerocksilver's picture

Stan,

If I had an MAU, I wouldn't need The Wizard. If I recall, the MAU was distributed due to the destruction of a space ship. The Wizard circumvents the MAU. Maybe you could do some research and write a user's manual for the MAU. That would be very helpful.

Portia

Portia