Cresswell Industries -23-24-25-

Printer-friendly version

Factories make--things? A sinister story of revenge and slavery.

Cresswell Industries
Chapters 23 - 24 - 25

by Keshara

Copyright © 2002 Keshara Narme
All Rights Reserved.

 

Admin Note: Originally posted on BigCloset Classic Saturday, December 07, 2002 - 12:01 AM,
migrated to BigCloset TopShelf on Saturday, February 13, 2010 - 11:36 PM. ~ Sephrena.

 
 
Chapter Twenty-Three: A Wider Scale
 
 

"It’s ironic you know, Gabby...that Gregory’s last operation was to attach a penis and testes to that poor slut of a girl I sent you!" Melissa laughed into the phone.

"Well, I only hope the new surgeon we sent you has done just as good a job on Gregory as she did on the others?" Gabby exchanged laughter down the line.

"Oh yes, your surgeon did wonders, for not only has Dr Von Getz taken a good liking to Georgina. He-she? Oh, whatever he is... Has also embedded a whole new personality upon Ginny, as the good doctor calls her!" Melissa continued. "And while we’re on the subject of the slut, how is she?"

"Rather shell-shocked at first but I think she is settling down to the fact that she has a cock between her legs, small as it may be!" Gabby laughed.

It was true that Alice was very shocked to find herself waking up in strange surroundings only to be told by a transvestite living with her, that she, too, was a transvestite.

"So what do you have her doing now?" Melissa enquired.

"Well she works with four other transvestites at our hotel in Geneva and is now working hard to pay for her rent. She also believes that she will one day be able to afford full cosmetic surgery to help make her a more convincing woman!"

"Oh dear, that’s gonna be hard for the poor bitch, especially when Dr Von Getz left a very strong transvestite voice inside her?"

"Oh, she has accepted that she will never be a woman down below, but she is determined to make her more prominent and visible parts more female," Gabby finished.

"Now then, Gabby, are you and Klaus going to come over for Christmas because I would love to show you around the place it has changed so much," Melissa smiled warmly at her reflection in the stained glass mirror of her bedroom. "But more importantly I’d like to hear your views on my wishes for the future of Cresswell Industries."
 
 

The next four months leading up to Christmas saw many changes to her empire, especially Cresswell’s newly acquired estate. Plans had already begun to be put into motion, with Grace now becoming Dr. Von Getz’s protégé. Grace had seen to it that the whole of the cul-de-sac she had moved into now belonged to Cresswell Industries and the plans to build apartment blocks for intended employees of Cresswell’s were passed, but were forced to be put on hold for several months. As Christmas approached and Gabby and Klaus came over to visit, Klaus was mugged by two white youths as he stopped off at a 7-eleven for a bottle of wine.

Klaus died that night from the stabbing he received and Melissa was forced to console Gabby all through the Christmas period. The intended New Year bash was cancelled, as too, was Gabrielle’s outlook on life.

Melissa’s investigation into who the boys were, did not uncover anything to lessen the blow of Klaus’s death, for all she managed to uncover was a list of sixty or so suspects who all fitted the descriptions. Yet Melissa had other sources she could use that would eventually siphon out the two culprits for her and hopefully serve them up as a gift for Gabrielle in the future.
 
 

A quiet evening of classical music finally brought Gabrielle out of her grief.

"Melissa, I’ve been thinking about Klaus’s idea of why young men appear to commit such atrocities," Gabby broke the staccato rhythm of the melody.

"Well, yes, my dear, I do agree with him, but it is after all a man’s world outside of these walls!" Melissa sighed in response, for she too had seen so much violence and heartbreak throughout her life at the hands of men including her own father. "But what else can we do but sit and watch as they tear each other apart!"

"Well, what if we changed it all?"

"How?"

"We have all the cash at our disposal to gradually change this world bit by bit," Gabby began to smile widely. "Well, we have been pouring our resources into vaccines to help rid us of all these deadly diseases and men are a disease!"

"I agree, but not all of them are!" Melissa returned. "Look at Grace, she was not a hoodlum?"

"But he changed into a very acute and wise transsexual, did he not?"

"But we’ve changed many other boys too, and besides the Russia houses used to do that as well... But that’s all done through psychology!"

"I don’t know what you’re trying to get at, Gabby?"

"We can create a new breed of woman!" Gabby erupted with enthusiasm.

"What?"

"That Alice... Gregory... I mean Georgina gave Alice a cock didn’t he?"

"Well, he constructed one from skin grafts and built on her labia but that’s all he did, she has no real testes in her scrotum!"

"Melissa, you are of the same sex as Mother Nature and so am I, now. With the expertise of both our clinical surgeons and backroom staff along with the equal co-operation from your pharmaceutical company we can aid Mother Nature and create a new breed of female!"

"I think I have the gist of what you’re getting at, but it will take a lot of careful deliberation before we commence with your idea," Melissa smiled, her own mind now deep in concentration. "I will consult with my chief science advisor and see what she thinks!"
 
 

The next six months were going to be crucial for the development of Cresswell Industries. Considering the implications of Melissa and Gabrielle's plan they both had to work hard at ensuring that people, not party to their plans, were led to believe that they were all working on some other project rather than one single one.

Gabrielle returned to Switzerland to begin negotiations with Klaus’s lawyers over her entitlement to all of his fortune, while Melissa called on an old friend to see how he could help their plan along.

George Kearns listened intently to Melissa’s reasons for going ahead with Gabrielle’s plan and considering he not only had something in common with her loss, but had helped place a few unknown criminal youths with Melissa, he could only agree.

"So, where do you intend on starting this little coup?" George enquired; a little concerned over the trouble Melissa could land in if the authorities or even any governments found out.

"I have spoken with my top scientist and she has already approached the military with our idea... Well, a militaristic idea for their benefit," Melissa revealed. "They have also contributed several of their own boffins to the project!"

"How on earth did you get the military to agree to your proposal?"

"George, they are men and anything that may involve destroying fellow men always interests them. Jokes besides... They believe that this project will produce a bio-weapon that will cause the recipient to down his weapons and surrender rather than fight. Considering the DNA technological breakthroughs that have been unearthed over the years we are going to tap into this stream of knowledge and create a virus that will lower a man’s testosterone levels in such a way that his brain patterns will become less violent."

"But what are you really developing?"

"That I am afraid is top secret!" Melissa smiled wide.

"And you require re-offending delinquents with no traceable backgrounds to help you with this project?" George responded.

"If this project becomes a reality we will need to produce a lot of she-males to satisfy the men we intend on changing to our way of thinking!"
 
 

Lady Melissa informed all those she trusted and deemed worthwhile of Cresswell Industries prospected requirements ,and Grace, now fully trained in the art of hypnotherapy and psychological rehabilitation was informed of her new orders. She had already laid the groundwork and had captured the entire cul-de-sac she had moved into, but now she was required to put into action all the new developments needed for Lady Melissa to continue.

The next two months saw Elizabeth’s training complete, she knew how to please a man and had now built up a solid clientele like her mother. Grace did not want to see them go, but Lady Melissa decided that it was time for them to be promoted to her highly priced international escort clientele. The only tears that fell that day were from Joan as she got ready for bed that night.

Lorna and Phyllis’s house was to be redecorated and put up for sale as Grace was told that a family would need to be brought into the cul-de-sac. Lorna and Phyllis were both told that they would have to move into Grace’s guest quarters until Arthur’s house was knocked down and the intended apartment buildings were built. However, it did leave her with two problems, Arthur and Dennis, but Lady Melissa, as meticulous as ever had already decided their fate.

 
 

Lady Melissa had already taken over a real estate chain two years earlier and had decided that Grace would now spend her time working in one of the offices as a manager.

No one working for the chain would be brought ‘over the fence’ as Lady Melissa called it, just as no employees would know that Grace was the overseer of all the employees working throughout the chain.

Grace took the role with pride and as the weeks went by she began to make up a list of intended people who would be the ideal family to move into the close. Yet before the families she had chosen where shown the house, Lady Melissa’s ‘Searchers’ as she called them, needed to delve into the list of families' backgrounds. For the only major criteria for the winners was to be the husband’s infidelity.
 
 

Although her Ladyship had been busy setting up her more advanced projects, news of her preparatory school now being ready to accept recipients made her even more excited.

Cresswell Prep School, like most of her major endeavours like the health clinic and more secretive training facilities, was on her estate and thankfully, for privacy, it was situated a fair distance away on a couple of acres of land she had bought some years earlier.

The school had been renovated out of the eighteenth century derelict building that had stood there and was an ideal venue for such a project.

The school had a very strict code for entrance, children of employees would find applications accepted easily, but parents who wanted to subscribe their child to the school would have to meet a very strict criteria.

Eleanor Chevalier was a forty-year old French woman who was a very good friend of Gabrielle. Gabby had befriended her during a dinner party several years ago while attending a charity auction for the private school. It was, in fact, Klaus who had struck up the beginnings of their friendship, for Gabby and Klaus both took a shine to the single woman; as it turned out, Eleanor, like Klaus, was bisexual.

She was adept in many subjects and up until two years ago had taught at a very exclusive private boarding school in Geneva, but had become very disillusioned at her lack of progress in being promoted within the school. After graduating from university in Paris she started teaching in Marseilles before she met up with a rich English businessman, who swept her of her feet and took her to live with him in London. However, his infidelity left her demoralised and insecure, with just her teaching abilities to survive on. Eventually she got herself back into teaching and after six years moved back to France where her skills became noticed by several private schooling authorities, which is how she ended up teaching in Geneva.

Eleanor accepted Lady Melissa’s offer instantly and had moved to the estate over a year ago, whereupon she learned everything she needed to know about becoming a very strict School Governess.

Also, she re-established her links with the many friends she had made through her previous teaching posts in England, and through careful vetting, she had managed to draw up a list of some very good teachers.

The school would be split into three essential areas.

Boys would be accepted but only on the conditions specified on the application form, which mainly concerned behaviour, which basically narrowed the amount of boys down to a very bare minimum.

Girls were accepted on the same basis, but because of their gende,r entry was not as hard for them.

The other area was special needs, entry for this was done through very secluded and private interviews with the parent or parents who desperately needed their offspring looked after and free from any other influences that would effect their fragile futures.

The first year of students had already been accepted and consisted of fourteen twelve-to-thirteen-year-old girls, who all had established themselves as top grade material at their previous schools. Lady Melissa was pleased with the intake and looked forward to the school’s gradual increment of future pupils. However she could not help thinking about the havoc these girls would create in eight years time when they began to make their mark on the outside world, each one of them ingrained with Lady Melissa’s idealism that females are and will become the more dominant species.
 
 
Chapter Twenty-Four: Final Reward
 
 

Although two months had passed by, Dennis was totally submersed in his role of being a housemaid and despite his mind already being completely female he was unaware that his body had also become very femininely refined too.

Phyllis had enjoyed using most of his free time as her sex toy and he too enjoyed being fucked by his Mistress’s ever-increasing array of rubber and gel-based phalluses.

Following a very long night of, what Phyllis called for him, ‘anal torture’ Dennis had awoken and as he had always done after a night of pleasing Mistress Phyllis, had thoroughly changed and cleaned all of his sperm soaked satin bed sheets. It was then, as he returned to his room to avoid contact with his owner Madame Lorna, that he came face to face with her in his room.

Instantly he curtseyed as low to the ground as he could possibly go, his head bowed down to avoid any contact with her at all.

"Maid! You may rise!" Lorna bade her former husband.

Dennis slowly rose to his brown lace up two-inch heeled shoed feet and gave another curtsey to acknowledge his owner’s words.

"Dennis I must admit you have carried yourself rather well in the two months I have had you. But I am afraid for Phyllis’s sake anyway, that I must let you leave!"

‘Leave did she say leave?’ Dennis thought to himself.

"Yes maid — I no longer require your services so before you start to cry like a baby I suggest you remove all of those clothes I have supplied you with," Lorna spoke sternly. "Phyllis will return with some clothes for you to wear so you need not think that you will leave here naked!"

Dennis curtseyed and began to undress in front of his owner.

Lorna watched her former husband as he began to undress and as he did, she found it hard to contain her laughter, for he curtseyed with every item he removed.

Eventually he was down to his black corset.

"Remove the corset Maid that belongs to me too!" she ordered.

Expertly and with experience his long nails carefully found the bow at the back of his corset and pulled it. Slowly the material stripped from his body. Lorna had expected to see the love handles he used to be so proud of falling away with the corset, however his waist stayed at the eighteen inches it was now moulded into.

Lorna was forced to gasp as she looked upon her feminised husband. His dark hair had grown to his very femininely indented shoulders and his make up reminded her of a teenage girls attempt to look older. He had small but very prominent breasts that contained two very female looking nipples. His hips were flared and his bottom was round and very pert, yet the small hairless appendage between his smooth legs told her that the girlie figure standing before her was in fact a male.

"Well I can’t argue with Phyllis but you do look like a girl Dennis!" Lorna suddenly remarked using his real name. "And if it wasn’t for that little problem between your legs I’d feel inclined to let you take me to bed, but that’s very wishful thinking on your behalf I’m afraid. Anyway as I said earlier it’s time for you to go... Phyllis will be along shortly and she will escort you to your new owner!"

Dennis blushed as his owner, well former owner, looked down at his small hairless penis and laughed as she left him standing naked awaiting his Mistress and her news of his new owner.
 
 

Dennis sat naked on his bed as he waited for Phyllis; his mind was in turmoil from wondering what would become of him now that Madame Lorna no longer required his assistance.

Phyllis deliberately took her time in finally appearing at Dennis’s door. Gently she knocked.

"Err... Err... Come in!" Dennis’s soft feminine voice responded with confusion, for that was the first time anyone had ever knocked on his door to gain entrance.

"Well Dennis... I really have to congratulate you!" Phyllis spoke rather solemnly, for she had not been looking forward to Dennis’s two-month stay coming to an end. "But I suppose it had to happen sooner or later!"

Dennis was totally mystified.

"My dear cast your mind back to your training at the farm!" Phyllis tried to get her pupil to recall.

"I’m sorry Mistress, but I’m such a silly and forgetful girl?" Dennis got to his feet and curtseyed.

"Dennis perhaps these will jog something in that empty head of yours?" Phyllis suddenly held out a pair of black satin panties and matching bra.

"Oh my word?" Dennis threw his nailed fingers up to his mouth in dismay. "A... A... Are they mine?"

"Yes they are. And once again congratulations!" Phyllis sighed with disappointment.

Dennis gave out a very girlish shrill as he hurriedly took a hold of the precious undergarment he had been denied of wearing for so long.

Phyllis watched as her lover’s very feminised husband stepped into his reward.

Dennis was shaking all over as he pulled the cool satin garment up his soft and smooth legs. His small penis nestled comfortably into the gusset of the material as his very small testes moved further behind as he pulled the thonged back of the panties high up into the crack of his bottom.

Phyllis had to admit it herself Dennis looked and acted like a woman. True she was enjoying her work as a dominatrix at the farm, but she so enjoyed the endless sex she gave her lover’s ex-husband.

"And don’t forget this?" she finally held out a matching black satin push-up bra.

Dennis was just about to grab a hold of the last of his long awaited prize, when Phyllis pulled it away.

"No you don’t!" she rebuffed him. "That is my job!"

Dennis eagerly turned around and awaited his final prize.

Phyllis walked up behind him and completely dwarfed him as she moved the bra in front of him. Dennis instantly placed his slender arms into the waiting straps and as he did Phyllis pulled the bra up onto to him. Then attaching the clasps she roughly pulled his small breasts into place and pulled the straps up fully onto the hollows of his shoulders.

Daintily Dennis moved over to his mirror and gasped as he saw his reflection. "I’m really a girl now?" he sighed with pleasure.

"Well not exactly!" Phyllis interrupted his self-appreciation at his very femininely body. "You’re a shemale... So don’t forget it!"

Just then Lorna appeared.

Instantly Dennis curtseyed to the floor.

"And what name has this unusual creature been bestowed with?" Lorna asked.

"Lady Melissa and Madame Grace have requested that you are to name it!" Phyllis stated bluntly.

"Well... Let me see?" she paused to think. "Well he was my husband, so I don’t think he should be known as anything else other than the female pronunciation of his name Denise!"

Phyllis smiled in agreement.

"Well Denise it is then!" Lorna laughed out loudly.

Dennis did not know how to respond as both his Mistress and owner began to laugh at him.

"Well bitch what is your name?" Lorna asked crudely.

"Err... Denise Madame!" he curtseyed.

"No you stupid bitch... Your full name!" she sniggered.

"Err... Miss Denise Trewick Ma’am!" he curtseyed once again.

Lorna looked at the very slender shemale curtseying before her and could not believe that this rather tempting piece of morsel used to be her husband. "You know Phyllis if it was not for the small problem in her panties I could almost see me eating her!"

Phyllis could only agree as she too admired the two globes of flesh now pushed tightly together by the push-up bra upon Dennis’s chest forming a rather sexy cleavage.

"Stand wench!" Lorna ordered her former husband. "Now Phyllis will take you back to the farm and as I believe you will be put back into training!"

Phyllis nodded with agreement.

However all Dennis could think of was how sexy he was going to be and what sort of clothes he would be wearing now that he had won his panties and would be looked upon as a female.
 
 

The entire journey back to the estate that had set him on the road to his transformation was a blur, for all he could think of was his sexy underwear clinging so luxuriously to his body underneath the beige coat his old trainer had given him.

Upon reaching the estate, he was ushered straight to the operating theatre and before he had time to even ask what was happening he was under anaesthetic and out cold.
 
 

Four hours later Denise was out of surgery, her face heavily bandaged to hide the cosmetic surgery that had been applied to her.

Despite knowing that she was going on to another owner, she still wondered what exactly it was that she would have to learn to please her new owner.

However her training was not exactly hands on, for she found herself under the guidance of Dr Von Getz, who carefully imprinted her new skills into her mind through hypnosis.

Denise sat crossed legged admiring her rather pretty looks in the mirror. Her lips were full and her cheekbones had been remodelled to match her rather Rita Hayworth look even down to the beauty spot on her cheek.

Once again she caressed her silk clad legs as she sexily tucked her straight brunette hair behind her ear. The last week had seen her working in the wards of the health, cosmetic and beauty compound, which was known as the farm, mainly emptying bedpans and other ghastly fluids from the cosmetic wards at the estate. Still she no idea who would be her new owner-owners or in what manner she was to serve them. Yet none of that concerned her at all for every time she glanced upon her reflection in the mirror all she could see was a very pretty and very sexy thirty-year-old shemale.
 
 

Three weeks went by when Phyllis finally visited Lorna’s very pretty and extremely sexy looking ex husband.

Denise was bending over wiping a coffee table in her satin maid’s uniform. Phyllis felt a familiar stir in her groin as she came across the sight of a pretty pair of black seamed stockings rising up to a crest of white crinoline petticoats that bobbed with every movement. Phyllis sighed as she also got a very good glimpse of the shemale’s laced stocking tops.

"Denise it is a pleasure to meet you once more!" Phyllis remarked with a smirk.

"Please forgive me Mistress!" Denise quickly span around and curtseyed an apology.

"Relax my dear I have come to inform you that you will be leaving for your next assignment, so you have permission to speak as you may," Phyllis smiled down at the shemale.

"I... I’m... I’m going to my new owner?"

"Not exactly my dear, you see because of your age it is a lot harder to find a buyer for you, so you see her Ladyship is forced to use you as she feels fit. That is why you have been working in this section of the institute."

"Does that mean I will always live here?"

"Possibly, it’s not my position to say!" Phyllis’s looked into Denise tattooed eyeliner and mascara eyes. "Anyway you are to return to your room and change into your new clothes!"
 
 

Denise delicately made her way back to her room. Her thoughts permanently wondering on where she would be going and on what type of service she would be supplying.

Opening the door she saw her new clothes lying on the bed. White stockings, white satin laced thonged panties and matching push up bra. White six-inch heeled platformed ankle strap shoes also sat besides her underwear, however the sight of her new uniform caused her to give a very girlish shrill of delight.

"Oh my?" she squealed with excitement as she picked up the very short nurse’s uniform. "I’m going to be a nurse!"

"Yes you are!" Phyllis appeared to witness Denise’s enthralling excitement at what her next task would be. "You are going to be a personal nurse and housekeeper to this particular person."

"Err... Will I be required to perform any sexual deeds for this person?"

"My dear that is the object of your being there!" Phyllis responded with a smirk. "But you will be pleased to know that the person you will be going to is a man!"

"Oh my!" Denise’s face suddenly contorted.

"Yes her Ladyship is well aware of the fact that a man has never entered you, so this is the perfect opportunity for you to show her Ladyship your skills!" Lorna’s lover and Lady Melissa’s dominatrix replied with a wry smile. "Now get dressed her Ladyship wants the good doctor to programme you for the task."
 
 

Arthur Yates had no recollection of his wife at all, he knew that he had been married but his addiction to sex had driven her out. But besides, every time he tried to think about her his mind seemed to drift on to his problem that was brought on by his own desire to fulfil a woman’s need to enjoy his cock.

It was last autumn when he had the operation that he thought would increase his sex drive, he decided that he needed a larger penis. However the surgeon was not very good and instead of increasing his libido he actually killed it dead.

In truth he never had an operation at all, for Dr Von Getz had psychologically implanted his sexual problem into his thoughts and had made sure that over the months it became more and more of a burden to him. His actual operation was no more than a large shot of bromide, which combined with his age had completely rendered his libido useless.

The trigger to cause him to lose all his confidence and keep him housebound was a visit from blonde woman with very huge tits and as her visits continued the more his problem escalated.

Phyllis had been married to him for over twenty odd years and had always taken a backseat to all his desires and wishes. Yet now that Grace had freed her from his overpowering dominance and had given her a freedom and a new body in which to enjoy it, she was to be his charge until Grace decided otherwise.

Frequently she visited him and made sure that he was fed and clothed, while very carefully inducing Arthur’s state of mind, for to him all he could think of was his inability to respond to this voluptuous large breasted blonde, who seemed to be looking after him.

The effect upon his state of mind was that he had now lost all self-confidence and his appearance had become that of a tramp and as for his sex drive it had disappeared completely.

Looking up at his clock from his bed he heard the familiar noise of the blonde opening the front door dead on time as usual. Lethargically he shifted a pile of papers off his bed and crossed his arms ready to display his usual miserable attitude. His mind was always active on what he wanted to do the blonde woman, but his cock just did not want to know.
 
 

"Good morning Arthur!" Phyllis greeted her unkempt and very smelly ex-husband.

"Ugh!" was all he replied.

"I have some very good news for you Arthur," she stood over the sight of the unhappy grey bearded and very scruffy looking man. "The hospital has decided that you should have a live in nurse to look after you, isn’t that good news!"

Arthur just mumbled he had no interest in whatever the hospital thought he needed, for he just wanted to be left alone.

"Arthur I’d like to introduce you to Denise!" Phyllis snapped her fingers.

Denise minced into the room on her high platform stiletto shoes, the tightness of her short white latex nurse’s dress causing her to take very small steps.

All Arthur could think of was why was the hospital doing this to him, had he not suffered enough at the hands of the blonde woman that now they send him a man’s wet dream to live with him.

"Good morning Arthur!" Denise purred at her assignment. "I’m here to look after you, so if there is anything I can do for you just let me know."

"Well now that you are both introduced, Denise will go and sort out her room and spend the next few days getting this place back in order," Phyllis snapped her fingers.

Denise responded instantly and wiggled sexily out of the stuffy and very smelly room.

"Now then Arthur I’ll leave you two alone!" she laughed as she left the room.

Denise was busy arranging her clothes in her wardrobe, cooing at every one of her sexy items she hung up. Especially the array of red and black satin maid’s uniforms for she loved being a maid and wearing them gave her a thrill that no full woman could appreciate.
 
 

Arthur was just drifting off to sleep when his door opened and in walked his latex clad nurse. Desperately he tried to wipe the vision of this woman from his mind, but as she approached him and began to play with his pillows, her exposed cleavage was suddenly thrust into his face.

Denise smiled to herself as she felt the flesh of her exposed breasts push into the old man’s face.

"Tomorrow Mr Yates you will be having a bath!" she sighed sexily into his ear. "I must say you do smell rather bad and a good bath is a great way of getting you back on the road to recovery."

Arthur watched his personal nurse wiggle her way out of his room and close the door wondering how an earth he was going to respond to being bathed by such a very sexy pouting nurse.

 
 

Denise spent the rest of the day and night preparing Arthur’s specially made meals, which contained the drugs that would help him regain his sexual drive. Then when she had finished she hurriedly made her way to bed, where she stripped out of her nurse’s uniform and put on the usual dowdy night-dress she had become accustomed to wearing back at the clinic. Closing her eyes she very gingerly placed her hands into her thighs to feel her accustomed small bulge, which told her that she was a full-blown shemale.
 
 

Arthur was awoken by the smell of perfume and cold hands removing his bedclothes. Two pink nails prized his mouth open and began to look at his yellow teeth.

"Hmmm you have let yourself go Mr Yates. Still in a few weeks you’ll be begging me to escort you to the dentists!" the white latex clad nurse sighed despairingly.

The next thing Arthur knew he was being undressed and thrown from side to side. He wanted to object but the thought of such a sexy woman applying such force on him caused his old male mind to respond.

"Please!’ he finally managed to say, but then he was tossed onto his stomach and felt something being attached to his ankles.

"Whaaaaaaaa... Youuuuuuuuuuuuu!" he tried to blurt out as she then pulled his arms behind his back and then cuffed them together.

"Shhh! Mr Yates it’s for your own safety!" she replied rather sternly.

Before he knew he what was happening, he was being marched into the bathroom where a very foamy and very femininely smelling bath was waiting for him.

"Now Mr Yates I need you to stand absolutely still while I apply this cream.

Arthur had no time to answer the nurse, for he realised that he was standing stark naked before a woman he did not know from Adam or Eve.

Denise applied the cream all over his grey hairy legs and then made her way up to his genitals whereupon she slowed in her application. For the first time in her shemale life was now face to face with a cock. Although it was rather smelly and very hairy, she still felt a very sudden urge to bury her head into it. Shaking nervously she grabbed a very large dollop of the cream and smoothly kneaded it into the old man’s groin.

Arthur could feel the woman’s hands gently caressing his balls and then work their way across his scrotum and up into the crack of his arse, until both her hands were rubbing across the cheeks of his bottom.

Eventually the nurse had covered him from neck to toe in the rather stinging cream. Then she walked him over to the bath and ordered him to sit down in it.

The perfume of the bath caused his masculine mind to wonder just exactly what the nurse was actually up to, but just as he was about to say something, she pushed him back into the bath whereupon the woman instantly took a firm hold of his penis.

For ten minutes, long nails kneaded and squeezed his genitals and on several occasions he could have sworn that a finger had slipped into his bottom. Yet without a doubt this nurse was doing more to his self-esteem than the large breasted blonde ever did.

For the first time in years he felt a woman’s hands pulling back his foreskin and tenderly playing with the tip of his penis. Yet frustratingly his old pecker still did not want to respond.

"Don’t worry Mr Yates I’ll take very good care of this don’t you fret!" the nurse smiled up at him.

By the time the water had gone luke-warm Denise had shaved his beard and removed every shred of hair from his head. Pulling him up she surveyed her work.

Many times she had watched the matron perform this ritual on the males at the clinic and had wondered how she would feel when she was finally allowed to do it. A small twinge in her tight white-laced panties answered her question as she looked upon her first conquest.

He now smelt lightly perfumed and his entire body was void of hair. He still resembled a seventy year old man, but she did not care all she could think of was the fun she was going to have sucking and playing with his smooth cock and balls.

Standing beside him she kissed his cheek and ran her hands into his groin. "How does that feel Mr Yates?" she sighed pulling back his foreskin and exposing his flaccid bulbous head to daylight.

Before he could answer the nurse was down on her knees and licking the tip of his penis. Desperately he tried to focus his mind on the pretty brunette nurse sucking his cock, but once again he could not seem to get a reaction.

"Don’t worry Mr Yates the Doctor has utmost confidence in your new medicine and has assured me that this thing will be fully functional in time!" Denise pulled her glistening lips from the small and flaccid cock and handed him a pink dressing-gown.
 
 

For the first time in weeks Arthur sat at his dinning table and eagerly gulped down a meal. However what he did not expect was what followed and would also become a daily ritual.

The nurse took him up to his bedroom and placed a pair of pink satin panties on him and then she pushed him onto the bed and began to devour his groin with lust.

Denise sank her teeth into satin material and gingerly nibbled at Arthur’s cock, again and again sucking on his smooth testes as her long fingernails worked on the tip of his cock. Arthur laid back and welcomed the attention this nurse was giving him.
 
 

The next day saw the whole procedure repeated again, but this time another item of female clothing was added to him while she spent even longer kneading and sucking on his tool.

By the end of the week Arthur had found himself at the mercy of his sexily clad nurse, but his excitement was to increase as he finally found the courage to walk about his very clean house once again.

Walking into his lounge that he last recalled was full of empty beer cans and dirty unwashed clothes and half-eaten dinners, he came across a very erotic sight. His nurse bending over a coffee table with a duster, wearing the most sexiest maids uniform he ever seen.

"Oh!" he stammered.

"Oh Master, I did not hear you come in!" Denise suddenly turned round and curtseyed before him.

"Err... That’s alright Miss?" he finally found the courage to speak to her.

"Miss Denise!" she curtseyed once more.

"But?" he looked rather confused at his nurse’s sudden transformation to maid.

"My nursing duties are coming to an end Master, you are now back on your feet and well, you no longer need to be looked after in that capacity."

"So you will be leaving me then?"

"Oh no Master only if you wish it!"

Arthur stood flabbergasted, he could not work out what was happening.

"Please Master let me continue with my work and this evening I will explain more to you!" she curtseyed and went onto cleaning and dusting the room.
 
 

That evening Denise returned as his nurse and began to order him around once more.

"I take it you have bathed away all that nasty hair?" She asked him sternly.

"Err yes Miss Denise, I have!"

"NURSE!" is what you call me when I am dressed like this, is it that clear?"

"Errr... Nurse it is!" he replied confused.

"Good!" she looked down at his naked body. "Today signals a very important part of your rehabilitation. For today you will learn how to douche and keep yourself clean. Also it may seem rather strange to you, but if you open your draws and look inside your wardrobe you will notice that I have changed all your male underwear to female underwear. You will wear them at all times for if you don’t then I will not suck your cock. Is that clear!"

Arthur could only nod with agreement, he knew that whatever was called for him to do would only help in reviving his lost sex drive.

" Will this really help my problem?"

"I hope it does?" Denise laughed out loud. "Now get on the bed it’s time for cock therapy!"
 
 

The next two weeks saw Denise going through the usual routines of being a sexy and shy maid during the day and then reverting to the cock sucking and abrupt nurse at nights. In all Denise was very happy with her task, but she wondered when her assignment would finally achieve a full erection so she could finally feel a real cock inside her. That answer came the next week after a visit from her former mistress Phyllis.

The very presence of this woman caused Arthur to retreat to his room with embarrassment, for she seemed to epitomise his impotency with just one flash of her large and always visible cleavage.
 
 

"Mistress it is so good to see you?" Denise curtseyed.

"Denise today is going to be a turning point for you," Phyllis spoke down at her lover’s ex husband. "This vial contains the latest in her Ladyship’s line of viagra based drugs and you have the honour of administering the very first dose to our test subject."

"Yes Mistress thank you!" Denise remained in her curtsey position.

"Oh and Denise you have my full blessings to enjoy the pleasures of its outcome if it is successful!"

"Thank you Mistress!" Denise took hold of Phyllis’s hand and kissed it. "Do I take it as well?"

"No! It will only affect the person whose DNA matches the protein marker embedded in the serum. It is also designed to only work on an impotent male and you only need to use a small drop of it too. If you put a small drop in his tea tonight tomorrow it will begin to take effect."

Denise suddenly felt a small concern and anxiously hoped that her former mistress noted it in her face.

"You seem a little concerned?"

"Yes Mistress, he has never seen me naked?" she responded.

"The beauty of you controlling his sexual appetite, is that he will very quickly realise that the only reason he can perform again is because of your small difference to us real females!"
 
 

That night Denise administered the first drop of the serum to Arthur’s tea and also laced his dinner with a strong sleeping powder to knock him out until the next day.

As she walked into her room to get ready for bed she picked up the four dildos, that she used every night after playing with Arthur’s cock, and prayed that the drug worked. For she longed for the actual experience of feeling a real cock inside her, instead of a silicone, rubber or plastic one.
 
 

Arthur awoke rather late that day and began to wonder what had transpired between his pretty maid come nurse and the blonde woman the day before. Entering the lounge Denise was busy cleaning as she always was during the day.

"Good morning Denise?" he smiled over at her.

"Good afternoon Mr Yates," she giggled as she bent over the desk she was dusting.

"My I did sleep rather well last night!" he mused to himself, however what happened next completely overawed him. For as he looked down her top and at her small visible breasts all condensed in the restriction of her tight red satin French maid’s uniform, it caused his thoughts of lust to suddenly filter through to his very dormant crotch. However he did not realise that his useless sex had responded, for his mind was now consumed with a burning desire to touch his maid.

Denise minced over to a bookcase and began to dust the shelves when all of a sudden she felt a hand on her thigh. As desperate for sex as Denise was, she wanted the first experience to be on her terms, so carefully she moved her leg away from him.

"Please Master I have work to do," she sighed sexily as she wiggled sexily over to the other side of the room.

"I am your Master and I demand you to let me touch you up!" he rather roughly demanded, as he grabbed a hold of her small wrist.

Instantly Denise slapped his face and took off out of the room.

Arthur stood somewhat bemused holding his face, still unaware that his cock had actually began to grow in the satin panties that he was ordered to wear everyday.
 
 

Following behind her he tried his best to explain his actions, but by the time he reached her room, she had locked the door.

"Please Denise I’m sorry... I don’t know what came over me?" he began to plead at her door. Even the smell of perfume tinkered with his senses as a small voice was telling him to break the door down and show this bitch just how much of a man he was. However the sound of crying made him see that he had hurt the poor girl enough, so he turned around and went back to bed to console himself with self pity and grief.
 
 

The sound of his door opening with a bang brought him from his sleep. His room was shrouded in darkness and the illumination of the open door way made him avert his eyes from the light.

"So you feel up to it do you?" a familiar voice resounded from the doorway.

Arthur looked back to the doorway and could see the silhouette of Denise. The sound of creaking latex and hourglass outline told him that she was dressed in her nurse’s uniform.

"I err... Thought that I?" he spluttered.

"Silence and get undressed!" she ordered from the doorway.

Arthur got up of the bed and began removing his clothes, however as he got down to his panties, he suddenly realised that his penis was actually responding. "What the fuck?" he looked down at the bulge in his panties.

"Well now what have we got here then?" Denise smiled turning on the light.

"I... Err... I?" he looked down in astonishment.

Denise moved closer and placed a French polished red nailed hand on the satin bulge and casually began stroking it. "Ooh Mr Yates it appears you’ve found your libido?"

Arthur was too taken back by the sight of his cock now reacting to his nurse’s touch to answer her question.

"Here let me help!" she sighed as she moved her hand into the panties and began to fondle his semi-erect cock. Then slowly she removed it form the lilac coloured panties he was wearing and clasped her hand around it and began pulling on it.

"Get on the bed now!" she ordered him as she completely removed his panties and for the first time ever looked upon a man’s slowly erecting penis.

Arthur laid back and watched as his nurse took hold of his cock, just as she had been doing since the first time she had arrived to look after him, and just as always she skilfully pulled back his foreskin and began kissing a licking the now exposed bulbous head.

Slowly but surely his penis regained its power as it grew harder and harder as if being charmed like a snake in a basket, while all the time his nurse’s tongue flicked and bit at the head of his cock.

"Ah at last!" he sighed, as he watched his cock reach its full size. "Oh yeah!" he slumped backwards as his nurse made the perfect ‘O’ with her mouth and completely enveloped his pink throbbing member.

Denise could feel a stirring in her own panties as she worked rigorously at her task. As her mouth reached the base of his cock she expertly guided it deep into her throat. Phyllis had taught her well and now all those months of training were finally going to be put to use. Pulling back she kissed the tip of the cock and stood up.

Arthur looked down at his engorged penis that appeared to be even bigger than the last time he recalled it ever being erect. Never in his wildest dreams did he ever believe that he would be in the position to be pleasured by a young sexy and very wanton woman. Yet as he looked up at the nurse come maid he grabbed a hold of his cock and began to pull on it as he watched her every move. While the feel of his hairless crotch and balls aided in the experience at being wanted by such a sexy young woman.

"Come here!" she ordered him to get up.

Instantly he was on his feet.

"Undress me!" she sighed sexily. "Slowly!"

As ordered he began to unzip the back of the nurse’s white latex dress and as he did he felt it peel from her like she was shedding a second skin. Turning around her pouting red lips called out to him to kiss them and as he did he felt her hand wrap around his cock and begin to slide up and down it, always toying cleverly with its bulbous head. Slowly her latex dress fell to the floor and for the first time he was able to see her small but very perky breasts.

"Let’s go over to the mirror!" she commanded and as she did she led him by his erection to the full-length mirror.

Arthur could not believe his eyes as he looked at his reflection in the mirror. A Seventy two-year-old man about to have sex with a young woman, was all his mind could envision. Everything about the woman oozed sex, her voice, her smell, her small breasts and very erect nipples. Oh yes he wanted to suckle them and feel the sweat of her body as he went lower, but as she began to respond to his hands now working on her nipples she asked him to stop.

"Give me your hand!" she ordered him. "You know that if it was not for me you would be nothing but a bed ridden old geezer, don’t you?"

"Yes my dear," he replied smelling her brunette hair as he let her hold his hand, while his other one caressed the top of her laced stocking top. She was perfect and she smelt gorgeous and for now the only thing in the world important to him right now was to do what she wanted.

"Tell me, how much did you enjoy my treatment to get you back to your sexual best?"

"Oh my dear words could not say!" he continued to caress her thigh and white stocking top, while deliberately placing his cock into the crevice of her white thonged covered ass cheeks.

"Good!" she sighed heavily as she guided his hands down to her panties.

Eagerly he awaited the feel of what he hoped was a wet clean-shaven fanny, however as she guided his hands into the trim of her panties and then further down, he suddenly flinched and removed his hand.

"Y...Y...Y...You’re a man!" he stumbled backwards in shock.

"No I am a shemale!" she giggled back at him.

"But you... you’ve got tits?" was all he could reply.

"Well of course I have you stupid old fool!" she stood with her hands on her perfectly widened hips. "And you want to fuck me don’t you?"

"I... Err?" he fell back onto the bed, desperately trying to find an answer to the question.

"I believe your cock does!" she pointed at his very erect penis.

He could not deny that fact, for despite his shock at finding out that this beauty he had fantasised about fucking for the past three weeks had a cock and not a cunt, his own cock was still fully erect and ready to fuck.

"Its quite obvious why they sent me to look after you Arthur, especially when you could not respond to the last hot piece of ass that was here — Is’nt it hmmmmm!" she sexily moved up onto the bed.

"Well I suppose?" he rather questioned than answered.

"You prefer your women to have a cock between their legs don’t you?" she continued, as her hand was once again took a hold of his penis and began to glide up and down the veined shaft.

Arthur could only respond to the feeling in his groin. She had to be right after all he always wanted to fuck the big titted blonde who used to visit, but rather than act on it he always seemed to be afraid of her.

"Here let me show you what delights you could’ve missed out on!" she smiled as she stood up and removed her panties.

Arthur could only watch in disbelief as he glanced at the small cock falling from the panties of his nurse.

"I see your cock is still excited about me?" she smiled as she turned around and bent over to show Arthur her true shemale charm.

Whatever possessed Arthur Yates to think he was only interested in girls with pussies he did not know, for looking at the arse of his shemale nurse he fully understood why he had lost his desire to make love. For he knew that from now on he was going to spend the rest of his days lusting after women with cocks.

Then before he had time to utter another word Denise stood up moved over to the bed lifted her leg up and over Arthur’s midriff and placed her small balls, cock and arse before him.

With her lips now fully around his cock and her shemale arse hovering before him he knew that he would have to return the compliment to her.
 
 

The next ten minutes saw the two of them enjoying each other in their 69 position. Arthur was shocked to discover that Denise’s small cock tasted just as good as a woman’s pussy and when he pushed his tongue into her love hole, he was amazed at her response.

Wiggling her arse cheeks she gave out a pleasurable moan. "Oh yesssssss!" she cried pushing her arse back into her lover’s face.

With venom she began to suck on his cock she wanted to taste his sperm, she had never tasted it in her life and the longer she waited the more frustrated she became. She wanted a man’s sperm in her stomach and Arthur was going to be that man.

Arthur’s tongue was expertly digging into her love hole and sucking on her small flaccid cockette at determined intervals, while paying equal attention to her soft shemale balls. This left his hands free to play with both of her erect nipples.

Denise was on cloud nine as her assignment was finally paying her back for all her hard work and as she continued to suck and bite on his cock she felt a familiar judder begin to erupt in his lower groin.

Arthur bucked up and thrust his face full into his nurse’s shemale arse digging his tongue as deep as he could get it while his cock erupted into the warmth of her mouth.

Denise felt the warm liquid hit the back of her throat and as it did she exalted in the thrill of having her shemale pussy licked while getting a mouth full of salty jism.

Arthur was spent and pulled away from his nurse’s saliva soaked love passage, but as he relaxed he could still feel her mouth working away on the head of his cock. He could not understand it but his cock wanted more and this in effect made him realise that he needed to please her too. So taking a hold of her small flaccid cockette and balls he pulled it back as far as it would go and sucked it in to his mouth with as much force as he could.

Denise felt her cockette now being sucked and as much as she could have stayed sucking on her first ever cock she wanted to feel it deep inside her.

"Now you’re gonna make me feel like a real woman!" she commanded as she whipped her soft cockette and arse away from Arthur.

With that she turned around and faced her old but very adequately made lover.

Arthur looked up at his nurse’s sperm covered face and lifted both of his hands up to her breasts. Still shocked at how he could find a woman with a cock so sexy.

Denise wiped her face with the back of her hand and licked it while she carefully positioned her shemale pussy to accept Arthur’s manhood. All the training Phyllis had given her told her whereabouts his cock was and slowly she positioned her slightly jiggling fleshy arse into position.

"Are you ready to fuck me you dirty old bastard?" she looked down at her shaven headed seventy-two year old patient.

Arthur felt like a teenager as he grabbed a hold of her waist. "You bet I am!" he snarled as he pushed her down onto his cock.

"Oh Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!" Denise squealed with delight as the familiar feel of a long and vibrant object thrust into her arse. "Fuck me...Fuck me!"

Arthur’s mind filled with all his young conquests and as it did he recalled everything he missed in not having sex. Except this time he was having great sex with a woman who had a cock.
 
 

Denise began to ride Arthur like a whore the more it slid in and out the more she began to feel the urge to play with her own cock, however Arthur had beaten her to it.

Arthur looked down at his nurse’s small and bouncing genitals and somehow felt that he held the power of pleasure over her, so taking his hands away from her waist he placed one hand on her wobbling breast and the other on her cockette.

"Yes-Yes-Yes!" she continued to moan as her arse slid up and down a cock while a hand tugged on her own. Leaning back she placed a hand on Arthur’s balls and began to rub them in unison to every move his cock made into her, while her long finger nails gripped hold of her free nipple and pulled it as hard as she could.

"Oh my god you’re beautiful!" Arthur breathed with excitement as his nurse’s cockette suddenly began to flow with a pale liquid.

"Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooh Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssss!" she caught her breath as she felt the familiar release of her orgasm.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!" she screamed as she completely engulfed his cock with her arse.

"You dirty old git!" she fell forward and began to kiss him.

Arthur tasted his own sperm on her lips as he met her kiss and then placing his hands onto her fleshy arse he began to thrust upwards.

Denise felt like a woman and now in the embrace of a passionate kiss she decided to loose herself within the femininity she now felt.

"Oh yes just keep it in there I love it!" she broke their kiss as she once again met his thrusts with her own.

Then just as Arthur was getting used to the movements she pulled off of him.

"Get up!" she ordered him.

Arthur meekly responded like a little boy.

Then as he stood away from the bed she went down on her hands and knees on the bed and stuck her shemale arse up into the air.

"Come and get it you dirty old sod!" she offered her love passage to him.

Arthur needed no commanding as he eagerly obeyed his shemale nurse. Denise pushed her arse outwards as his wet cock invaded her arse once more.

"Oh you bastard... Keep going!" she screamed out at him as he began to slide in and out of her shemale pussy with the vibrancy of a teenager enjoying his first fuck.

Arthur did not care that his nurse never had a cunt, for her arse was just as good and as he powered in and out of her he smiled to himself as he heard the sound of his balls slapping against her. Looking down at her stockings, her wobbling arse, the arch in her back and her flustered brown hair all he could think of was pleasing her.

Denise sucked her index finger as Arthur continued to work away behind her, she knew she was close to orgasm again but wanted to feel him justifying himself inside her, for she felt like she was nearing complete womanhood with his every thrust.

"Yes! You bitch!" he screamed as his hard work exploded inside her and as it did Denise gave into her orgasm too.

"Ooooooooooooh Arthur you ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" she sank into the bed as her small cockette oozed and trickled beneath her.
 
 

Arthur watched with amazement as his shemale nurse ran her fingers all over her soft testes and then into her soaking hole, however she wasn’t finished and from the stiffness of his own cock he guessed that neither was he.

Denise rolled over onto her back and lifted her legs up into the air and pulled the back of her thighs up to her chest. Arthur could see all her shemale genitalia and knew that she wanted pleasing more.

Denise then grabbed a hold of her scrotum and pulled it upwards to show her wanton hole to the old man. "Fuck me hard you old git!"

Arthur needed no prompting his cock was back in her once again.
 
 

Two hours later Arthur’s nurse left him alone with his erection still standing. He was shattered and despite the hardness of his old boy he managed to fall asleep.

Denise looked back at the cock that had been fucking her most of the night and smiled. Closing the door she clenched her cum soaked arse together in disbelief at her final achievement at becoming a woman. And as some of Arthur’s sperm oozed out of her hole, she knew that she was going to have to make the most of the short time that she was obviously going to be spending with Arthur.
 
 
Chapter Twenty-Five: New Arrivals
 
 

Melissa greeted the news that her latest drug was a success. Two and half years of expense went into making it, not that creating a viagra based drug was anything special, but the merging of her trial DNA reacting agent with the drug was what she had invested in. It was a step in the right direction for her plans and this meant that she could proceed with selling the drug to all those dirty old men that still thought they had a right to have sex. With the price she was going to charge she knew that once they had tried it the more they would need it.

For Arthur he was already addicted, but Melissa had already allowed for this and had informed Grace of how he could repay them with him even knowing it.

Grace spent the next few weeks preparing Dennis and Lorna’s old home for the arrival of a new family to the cul-de-sac. Lady Melissa’s people had vetted the ideal candidates a month ago, but as usual they had to make sure that the family deserved their fate and more importantly would never likely attract any questioning by close friends or family that could cause Cresswell’s a lot of problems.
 
 

Phyllis and Lorna were now living in Grace’s guests quarters and from the sounds of love coming from the room, quite happily.

Phyllis was informed of her ex-husbands fate and considering her state of mind she welcomed the thought of her husband spending the rest of his days having sex with Lorna’s ex-husband.
 
 

Arthur had to spend several days recuperating from his sex marathon with his nurse. He could not understand why every time he saw her, his cock became hard and would not deflate until her smell and her presence was nowhere around him.

Denise knew the power she held over him and continuously made excuses to see him. Yet after two days of nothing happening sexually she knew that he needed time to get used to having a very heavy sex life again.

Arthur could not get her out of his mind and after four days of staying out of her way he finally succumbed. He knew that at midday she would be cleaning his old study and the thought of having her across his large oak desk added to his enthusiasm to get there as soon as possible.

Walking into the study his cock flinched in his panties as he came across her wearing her usual daytime attire.

"Oh master! You surprised me!" she turned sexily with a pretend shock on her face.

"I’m sorry Denise please carry on I don’t want to stop you working."

Denise giggled and carried on with her work.

Taking his seat behind his desk Arthur pretended he was doing some work, however Denise knew that he was not and soon made her work over towards him.

"Excuse me while I dust your bookcase behind you!" she spoke sexily as she stood on her black six inch ankle strap stilettos and began to stretch higher up to get at the webs on the top shelf.

Arthur swung his chair around and came face to face with her sheer black seamed nylon stockings. Instantly his hands moved on to her thighs and ascended slowly.

"Oh Master?" Denise pouted over her shoulder.

"Please take no notice of me my dear, carry on with your work!" he replied feeling the sheen of her stockings and taking in the occasional glimpses of her laced stocking tops beneath the frilly petticoats of her black satin French maid’s uniform.

Then with his cock straining harder in his panties he lifted her frills and gloated at her black thonged shemale arse. Moving closer he kissed her bottom. He could see the lump that distinguished her from a real woman, tucked neatly into the gusset of her pantied thongs. Then he slowly began to lick the small bulge of the gusset.

Denise cooed as she felt his head beneath her petticoats, but still she continued to clean, for after all during the day he was her master.

Arthur then moved his hand up to her gusset and began to rub it.

"Denise you are fabulous!" he sighed as his hand tugged her gusset away from her crotch.

Denise felt her cockette fall from her crotch into his waiting hand and purred as his hand slowly massaged her.

Moving in closer he then pulled her thongs further aside as he slid his finger into her shemale pussy.

"Oh mmmmmmm!" Denise bit her lip as she felt a probing finger enter her.

For several minutes Arthur’s finger slid in and out of her sweetly lubricated pleasure hole, while his free hand caressed and played with her testes and cockette.

With his cock tearing at his own silken panties he knew that it was time to fulfil his dream. Though his dream all those years ago had always envisioned a young nubile female with a hot cunt, his mind was hooked on this young shemale. For she was like a rejuvenating drug to him and no matter how much he tried to force her from his mind, his cock led the way.

"Bend over the desk my sweet!" he asked her warmly.

"Yes Master!" Denise obeyed his command with a wry grin.

Denise moved over to the desk and leant over it and as she did a tiny thought enter her mind, a thought that caused her to smile. The thought was of that minuscule voice called Dennis, although Dennis was dead she could not help wondering what agony he would be enduring if it was him who was being bent over a desk wearing a maid’s uniform and fucked. But then again he was she laughed crudely in her thoughts.

Quickly her thoughts turned back to her body and as she felt her panties being torn from her bottom, she waited eagerly for Arthur’s cock to invade her once more.

Impatiently Arthur tore away at his trousers and blue lace panties that he was wearing. His cock was as rigid as it had been four days ago. Lifting back Denise’s frills and skirt he grabbed a hold of her thong and snatched it from her body. Then with her shemale love hole before him he simply thrusted his member into her.

Denise cooed once more as his cock reached right into her. "Oh Yessssssss!" she cried with pleasure.

Arthur lifted her torn panties up to his face and began to smell and lick her gusset as his rhythm increased. Once again his balls slapped against his shemale maid’s scrotum and with the sound of her soft moaning he became a wild man possessed as he quickened his pace with every move forward.

"Uhhhhh Uhhhhh Ohhhhh Oh Yes! Yes! Please! Yes! Fuck me!" Denise screamed as Arthur’s cock rammed into her like a piston engine.

"Uggh Uggh Yeah you bitch!" he grimaced as he powered away behind her.

All etiquette was gone as Arthur threw her panties in front of her and grabbed a firm hold of her suspender belt and hips and drove into her with all his might.
 
 

Grace smiled with gratification for she knew how much Lorna’s husband was enjoying his new role as a woman and as she watched Phyllis’s husband also relishing in his new found sex drive, the phone rang.

Mrs Welsh, her secretary at her real estate office was calling to let her know that Mr and Mrs Robinson had changed their mind about the property in her area.

"Excellent Rita, arrange for them to meet me at the property today at two thirty!" she replied.

Placing the phone back down her attention was soon back on the monitor, just as Arthur was exploding all over Denise’s bottom.

Switching off the monitor she then picked up her phone and called her Ladyship with the news.

Lady Melissa informed Grace of what she expected and told her that it was imperative that she sprayed the entrance hall with the new fragrance she had sent to her last week.
 
 

Harvey and Wendy Robinson arrived at the house at right on time and grace welcomed them from the door. Although Harvey was keen on moving away from the city, his wife did not really intend on pursuing the purchase.
 
 

Grace had been well informed on both of their histories and as she saw them arriving she sprayed the fragrance just prior to their entry to the hall.
 
 

Harvey worked in the city and had been having affairs with different women for most of his 15-year marriage and unfortunately for him this is was what made him the prime candidate for Lady Melissa’s next phase of experiments. As for Wendy she hardly deserved any punishment for her husband’s adultery, for though she knew nothing about his infidelity she believed that they were the perfect couple and combined with Alan and Michael, their two kids, the ideal family. Yet it was this air of arrogance coupled with her toffee nosed kids, who like her had this inability to accept that some people were more unfortunate than them, which helped complete their membership within Cresswell Industries exclusive set of people.
 
 

Walking up the pathway Grace could see from Wendy’s facial expression and glances that this place was not good enough for her.

"I’m sorry Harvey but I don’t like it here it’s a cul-de-sac and that means neighbours who want to pry in your business!" Wendy turned her nose up at the thought of moving to this part of the country.

"Look you’ve turned down ten places now an this is a very highly sort after residence. Look at that house down there that’s got to be worth a million!" he pointed out towards Grace’s large house, unbeknown to them that it used to be two houses until Grace had changed it to her liking.

Wendy looked at the house. "Harvey how can we compete with the likes of someone who lives there?" she questioned her husband’s judgement.

"Why can’t you just accept that there are people who don’t care about how well off they are!" Harvey replied, obviously incensed by his wife’s attitude to other people.

"I don’t see why we have to move so far away from the city, there’s nothing wrong with living on the outskirts?" she sighed. More from the thought of actually not being able to have someone to brag to about her expensive holidays and show what expensive item she had just bought.

However Harvey had his reasons for wanting to move out of the city. For his late nights at the office could become permanent ones, which meant that he could spend the weekdays with Candice and the prospect of non stop sex with her was well worth the extra cash this house would cost.

"Look Wen’ you’ve always wanted to show your friends how much money I earn and what better way than showing them this place during the holidays when we invite them over for a barbecue eh?" he tried to convince her.

 
 

Just then the door opened and a young blonde woman welcomed them to the property.

Harvey’s roving eye was once again on cue as he checked out the real estate woman.

Grace could feel his eyes observing her and found it hard not to laugh. She had dressed conservatively but had made sure that her skirt was short enough for Harvey’s interest in her sales pitch.

"Good afternoon Mr and Mrs Robinson," she shook Harvey and Wendy’s hands. "Well I won’t go into to much detail about the place for what you expect or want from a property is what makes your decision to buy at the end of the day!"

Harvey and Wendy Robinson entered the building and before they knew anything two hours had gone by. Harvey was already set on the idea of moving in, but Wendy had not been, however the unusual fragrance that she inhaled as she walked into the property was beginning to play a part in her decision.

It was yet another product of Lady Melissa’s new persuasion perfume. Once again her scientists had managed to combine mild hallucinogens and mind altering drugs that would only have an affect on the person or persons whose strand of DNA was mixed with it.

Grace watched as her two soon to be neighbours drove away, both more than happy to sign the papers that would mean that they would be buying the property.
 
 

Grace contacted Lady Melissa and told her of the success of the spray and how easy it was to manipulate the woman into believing that the house was the one for her. Replacing the receiver Grace smiled and switched on her large wall of monitors and tuned into the programme she was watching earlier. For even though the actors were both willing participants neither of them knew that they were being secretly filmed and neither did they know that Cresswell Industries Pornographic Company Double XXX Films was also increasing its profit out of their insatiable sex appetite.

It would be a month before the Robinson’s moved in and this meant that Grace had plenty of time to consider both Arthur and Denise’s future.

 
 
To Be Continued...

up
41 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos