Total Recall 18

Printer-friendly version

Total Recall - Chapter 18
Reprise from Chapter 17…. With apologies for the delay in releasing this follow-up chapter……

For those readers who missed the end of ch.17……. This extract may help set the scene for what is to follow in the new chapter……… That will be a chapter with a difference….. (explanation later)….. It will be a chapter with an interactive element…. Alternative endings you might say……

The scene is the hair and beauty salon in the deepest, darkest corner of Cornwall, England. Jenny is the central character, hairdresser to Karen, sometime Andy, who share a deepening love. Hazel is the make-up specialist who runs her own salon, next door to Jenny’s salon. The village where they work is very small….. and it’s never known the kind of love affair that Jenny and Karen have enjoyed together over the short time of this series……… They are running up to a weekend when some critical decisions are to be made… by Andy……. His wife will return from a business trip — what will she find when she returns?!
Hazel has completed Karen’s evening make-up. Jenny has finished with another client and will soon create some magic in Karen’s hair that is just now tightly-wound on rollers.

The story so far……
Jenny returned just as Karen had been invited to look closely at Hazel’s handiwork. She expressed great approval by saying “You are a star, Hazel! A star! Such a wonderful job you’ve done!”

Jenny thought for a moment……. She had to agree with herself!... Of course, she could do make-up passably but, in this situation, she would be an amateur.
Jenny’s thoughts went unvoiced….. Karen wouldn’t have looked half as sexy as she was now doing, there in the styling chair, all perfectly made-up, with only the tightly-rolled curls to be set free and a style created from them. That’s my job! ….thought Jenny.
“Oh! I do love my work!” Jenny said, out loud. Andy smiled, looking at Karen in the mirror before him.

“Your hair’s the perfect length for a style I’ve remembered from the Sixties…. It’s called “The Gypsy”…….You’ve probably never heard of it but it’s a stunner for girls with hair your length, and with the colour you’ve got in there, it will be superb!” Jenny rambled on, modestly.

“If I say so myself, I’m a bit of an expert where this is concerned…… You see, your hair’s just the right length on top for this, for the curls to be teased up and out to give height, and then the sides and back are shorter but they create a — and she whispered — “a ‘come and fuck me’ look” that demands your lover runs her hands through all your curls, ….and maybe tugs them a little to show who’s in charge… get me???”

“Oh yes indeed,…. YES please!” Karen breathed the right reply.

She watched as the rollers were undone… savouring every one as the tension was released and the curls sprang. She loved this part just as much as the winding of the hair on to the rollers and the increasing tightness that meant she was helpless in the stylist’s hands. Better than chocolate ice cream, she thought!

“I’ve booked us a dinner for tonight…… at a place on the quayside, it’s called Alba, in St.Ives.”

For those who don’t know Cornwall in England, St. Ives is a cool little town, much favoured by artists and others for the beauty if the light by which to paint. It’s also full of a group of quite hedonistic men and women who arrived in the 1960s and never left. A kind of Woodstock generation, living by the sea!

“I love St. Ives… I always feel at home when I’m there….” said Karen.
“Well, I’m gonna take you there ….dressed!... for the first time in your life!” laughed Jenny.
Their conversation paused while Jenny got on with styling Karen’s hair in this 1960s look — the Gypsy.

The curls created a style all of their own, without any intervention from Jenny. Karen adored to look just as it was. All springy. Jenny, however, knew better.

She began the careful and at times forceful back-combing of the curls on Karen’s crown. The resulting height didn’t lose the structure of the curls which were still visible as Karen smoothed to outline over and sprayed serum through her creation.

She then turned to the curls around the sides and back of Karen’s head, where Karen couldn’t see. Each curl had come from a smaller roller and so was tighter, even though the length was only a little less than at the crown. This gave a lot of curls for Jenny to work with and she swept the sides in an upward direction — just as the Gypsy look demanded. She stretched out the curls around the nape of Karen’s neck and the job was done. Clouds of hairspray finished the job. This was a “set” SET!

Jenny stood behind Karen and they both looked in the mirror. Jenny smiled. She was delighted.
Karen also smiled, but she was looking at Jenny more than herself. She was in love. For sure.
“We’re going home to get changed, then I’m taking you to a wonderful little place that does great food but also has jazz evenings to entertain couples like us…….. Does that sound like a good idea???” Jenny asked.

“Oh! YESSSSS, please!!” Karen replied………….. correctly!

“DINNER, JAZZ, SEX……. What more could a girl ask for!?” she went on, smiling seductively at Jenny in the mirror.

Andy was, however, soon overcome with other thoughts…….. As Karen, she faced a CONUNDRUM ..What was going to happen on SUNDAY????!!!! Andy knew he faced a choice…. To meet his wife as himself, as her husband, like before, or would he break the news with the surprise of his being Karen?

TOTAL RECALL
CHAPTER 18
(Reprised above, slightly adapted, but the scene is now set to continue……)

Jenny thanked Hazel for all the services she had given to Karen and paid her bill. (She wasn’t going to charge Andy or Karen for any of the services they were receiving…. This was her treat for them! When Hazel left, as she opened the salon door, Karen called after her….. “Thanks so much ….. I’d love you to do the same for me again soon!”
Jenny was also thoughtful… She knew what the weekend would bring and she still had doubts that Andy would take the momentous step of disclosing his new identity to his wife….. She was at the same time hopeful but fearful. She was falling in love with this sensitive and girly man.

Did that mean she was bisexual….? Well of course she was… her love life previously reminded her of Dusty Springfield’s famous musing that she “could be moved by a woman equally as a man.” She adored the feel of a cock inside her…….. But, equally, she loved that ecstasy that a woman could drive her to just by kissing her pussy.

Jenny forced her thoughts to move on. She made moves to tidy up the salon before they, together, closed and locked the door. They would drive the three miles to where she lived in the village of Marazion — a pretty tourist location that was quiet at this time of year. The traffic was light, as was their conversation in the car. Flirtatious, maybe, but not ‘heavy’…..

“It’s very kind of you to take me out for dinner, honey” said Karen.

“You can pay me back in all sorts of ways when we get home, my darling.” Jenny replied

“I can’t think what you mean!...” Karen answered in a way that could define the word cocquetish! She was almost acting like a schoolgirl, despite her age and mature looks. Jenny was 50-something and looked across at her lover. He didn’t look 60-anything, but rather the same age as herself, dressed as he was, with his make-up faultlessly and professionally applied, and his hair done as perfectly as only she knew how. Jenny thought again, “how lucky I am to have the two “you”s that sit beside me…..”

Karen laughed out loud. Jenny had said the words she was thinking!

“That’s very kind of you to say so…. I must say I’m delighted that you have me sitting here.
You do know I will do anything to please you, tonight and any night, my Jenny.”

“Well, I’ve got plenty of time to think of things along that line, haven’t I?” Jenny laughed again. “Please put me down for a long long session of soixante-neuf when we get back home after dinner.”

“I’ll remind you of that when we pour the first glasses of wine over dinner.” promised Karen.
Jenny turned the car into the lane that led to her little cottage. When they arrived at Jenny’s home, Andy reflected on the fact that this had been HIS home also for the last ten days. Ten whole days which had quickly led to his dressing and taking the role of a female lover to this beautiful woman. Could this last? Could the fantasy go on???

“You go in and get ready, my lover!......” said Jenny, exaggerating her gentle Cornish accent. “….I’ll be up in a few minutes but I’ve got some things to get ready down here first.”

Karen didn’t know that Jenny had bought a bottle of Champagne and some tasty appetizers for them to have a flirtatious hour before leaving for the restaurant. The Champagne needed to be chilled and the glasses too! Jenny also had a little surprise present for Karen. Neatly boxed and wrapped, she had been early that morning to the M&S branch up the road at the next little town, Hayle. Inside the box, Karen would find….. a surprise!!

Karen had little to do to make herself ready for the evening. Her make-up was perfect. Her hair was exquisite. She applied moisturizer to her hands and perfume to her neck and where her tits should be. She put on a fresh pair of stockings, luxuriating in the clinginess of the nylon against her ankles, calves and thighs. Fixing the stocking tops to the suspender belt always gave Karen a “zing!” to her heart-strings. She then slipped her feet into the court shoes with the 2” heels that Jenny had suggested she wear tonight. Lastly, she stepped into the stylish heavy silk dress that Jenny had laid out for her. A brilliant purple, with lashings of folds to accentuate her figure!

….Bring on the Dancing Girls! …..She was ready!!

Karen twirled in font of the bedroom mirror, full length across the bedroom. She was delighted with the swirl of the dress that Jenny had selected for her to wear on their night out a deux. Andy knew the restaurant that Jenny had chosen. Intimate, but buzzing with atmosphere. Just on the quayside…… where people in St Ives went to see and be seen! Karen knew she would be on display. Everything had to be right. No give-aways. Dress, make-up, hair, behaviour, actions,,, everything had to be so totally feminine…. This would be a challenge!.

Karen advanced to the dressing table where Jenny’s magnifying make-up mirror stood. Unprepared for a shock, she stepped into its range and looked at herself……. Tears quickly flowed from her beautifully made-up eyes.

Too much, too close! She stood back, out of range……… No longer confident in her appearance. “I look like an old tart!” she said to herself. “Oh, my… what am I doing?!........

A crisis of confidence overwhelmed Karen as she sat down on the bed… the lovely double bed in which he, Andy, or she, Karen, had fucked senselessly with Jenny. Made love gently. Teased and titillated eachother. Found eachothers’ alter egos…… His, gentle and feminine. Hers, more assertive, if not masculine. Sitting there, she was drained of any confidence. Confidence in her ability to carry off the charade of two women dining together……

Jenny arrived a minute or two later, by which time Karen had still yet to compose herself.
Her lover realized that something was very wrong….. “Hey, honey, whatever is the matter….. stop crying… please…… If only to save your mascara! It may be waterproof, but it ain’t that guaranteed!” At once, Jenny was trying to be supportive but at the same time, lightening the tone of the room. She put her arms around Karen’s shoulders as her girlfriend sobbed quietly, with tears trickling slowly over her cheeks.

“Well I suggest you don’t look too closely in the make-up mirror like I just did! It’s shocking!” whispered Karen. “I look like an old tart… a real old tart…. When you get up close and personal like that. Awful… just awful! And I was feeling really good up to just before that moment….”

“What on earth…..?? You looked in a crazy mirror and it’s shaken you…. Shame on you girl! You’re more than that damned thing can shake up….. You’re my beauty and I love you! Be strong… be confident in how you look…… I just love the way you are, right up close, you’re beautiful, you really are. Don’t you dare call yourself a tart — unless you want to insult my hair and beauty skills, never mind, my dress sense… remember what you’re wearing!!”

Jenny turned from smiling, in sympathy, to laughing, in encouragement.

“Now, dry your eyes immediately, and save that mascara… then get up and do me a twirly-shirl so’s I can see how attractive you are!” No messing, Jenny knew that Karen’s confidence needed immediate repair if the evening wasn’t to descend into chaos.

“You’re gorgeous…” Jenny enthused. “I’ll be dining with the prettiest girl in town!”
Karen smiled and wiped away the last of her tears. “You’re very kind.”

“Let me dress for you now, while you lay back on the bed….. You can help me choose what to wear…..” Jenny glanced a sideways glance towards Karen….. Her therapy was working!

The story pauses with Jenny and Karen preparing for the” dinner, “jazz and much more” evening..!

Time to introduce Andy’s wife, Christine…………

Christine was the successful part of their marriage. Without the encumbrance of children, which she never wanted, even if Andy did, she had concentrated on her career as a top management consultant. She traveled, while he stayed at home. She earned salaries and bonuses while he made what he could in self-employment. She was beautiful, and spent a lot of money staying so. Nothing but the best for her in dresses, underwear, separates, cosmetics, hair care and the like.

Her travels had increasingly taken her abroad, most recently to the U.S. where she had several high profile clients. Her firm was delighted with her results and rewarded her appropriately.

Andy’s wife…

It was more than a week earlier that this whole saga had begun. With a parting. Andy had said farewell to his wife on the doorstep of their Cornish cottage. She had a long drive to London’s Heathrow airport where she would take a flight to the USA.
Christine waved goodbye to Andy and watched him in her car’s rear-view mirror as he disappeared into the house. She sighed, her work was taking her away from home more and more and she knew she and her husband were drifting apart. But her work was so important and so challenging, ever since he had accepted that children weren't an option in their marriage, Christine had thrown herself into the management consulting business.
The hysterectomy had been a turning point, she had kept up the pills and potions for a while as the doctors and counsellors had made it clear that an early menopause could mean their sex life would suffer. But the hormones had messed her up, and Andy for some reason hadn't seemed very interested, so she just kept up the calcium for her bones and their sex life slowly drifted away.

Christine suspected that Andy was getting his kicks some other way.

She could tell. Earlier in their relationship, he had started to try to pep up their love-making by his wearing her underwear. It never got as far as wearing her outerwear, everything being confined to the bedroom. It seemed to give Andy a kick and he was able to sustain long sessions in the sack. The dressing bit didn't do much for Christine, but he enjoyed it and she wanted to keep him happy. It helped that he was always willing to care for her pussy in very special ways. He had become an expert in bringing her to marvelous climaxes, time and time again. ….. like another girl might.

More recently, she was convinced Andy had a lover, but she never saw anything to suspect him and, whenever she had 'phoned when she was away, he was always there.
The answer came to her one weekend when she came home early, Andy was clearly flustered when she walked in and later she found signs of her wardrobe being messed up. Andy had acted really strangely when they went to bed that evening. When she challenged him on his actions, he was evasive until she noticed that his legs and body were recently shaved and, “shock, horror!”, her husband had painted toenails!

They had shouted and rowed, and it came out that he dressed up in women's clothes, just on the occasions that Christine was away on business. “you’re telling me you’re not queer?!” jibed Christine.

Obviously deeply hurt, he countered “I get stir-crazy round the house on my own…. This working from home idea brings temptations…”, he had explained. Christine very much didn't understand but got some comfort from his promises that it was no more than just dressing up, no sex, and he did not fancy men. That had been her real concern. There are plenty of stories in the tabloid newspapers of men “living double lives”, “discovering their true sexuality” or “coming out of the closet” in later life. She didn’t much fancy that situation in her own relationship. So… he cross-dressed….. was it just as simple as that?

Now, driving to Heathrow to catch her flight to Washington, she knew Andy would be spending the time dressed, they had reached a sort of understanding — she did not ask and he did not volunteer. After all, he was a good bloke and they had fun in the brief moments they had together.

Her work took her away a lot and it meant a lot to her, after all this trip could get her onto the Board if she and her useless boss could land the consulting contract for a major pharma company. The deal was hers to win. Her mind moved on to work and she did not think any more until, guiltily, she 'phoned home from the U.S.A, two days later, to talk to Andy, just to say all was well.

The trouble was, Andy wasn’t there…… (This was two days into his time with Jenny.)

By the time Christine phoned him, Andy was staying at Jenny’s house.

By the time she called, he was playing the part of Karen…….

(Now, it’s time to get back to the lovers who are finishing getting ready for a night on the Town…)

Getting ready for dinner….

Jenny dressed while Karen laid on the bed, where she was nursing her feelings from the mirror. They had plenty of time…….. There was the Champagne to open and drink, there was the gift — of some delicious nightwear for Karen — and there was the short drive to St. Ives. All of which would take up the near- three hours’ interval they had.

Jenny prepared her face after washing thoroughly; with lots of moisturizer, bronzing and blusher. She used more than usual in mascara, eyeliner and lipstick…. This was an “evening out”, after all! So what if the look was a little tarty… it might make Karen feel more at ease if they were both “glammed up”….. They were not “out on the pull” trying to attract the other sex, but they might as well feel that they could!

She pulled up her waist cincher that gave her a nice curvy figure and slipped into her sexiest black, lacy bra and panties. Over the top, she chose to wer a classic “LBN” — the little back cocktail dress that left little to the imagination!

“You look stunning!” Karen murmured as Jenny finished her preparations by combing through her hair and back-brushing for volume and height.

“It’s all for you, my love!” purred Jenny in reply. “Come down stairs and close your eyes, because I have a surprise or two for you….”

She led Karen to the landing and down the steep stairs in the little house. She held Karen’s hand and didn’t release her when the pair reached the living room.

Jenny made a mental note….. Karen needed her fingernails doing before they left for the restaurant! Time wouldn’t allow her toenails to be done as well, but the court shoes she was wearing had hidden her toes in any case!

Within a minute, Karen had been plied with Champagne and was opening a beautifully-wrapped box — a present from her lover. Jenny had spent a long time choosing what proved to be, for Karen, a breathtaking surprise. THE most adorable matching nightdress and dressing gown set, in china blue silk with white lace surrounds. “For you to wear when we get home tonight!” exclaimed Jenny.

“Oh, you little beauty!” Karen shouted as she leapt across the room to gather Jenny in her arms and engage in the longest kiss and deepest that they had ever enjoyed.

**********

As they left the car in the Porthgwidden car park, at the far end of the quayside, there was a five minute walk to the restaurant, a way back towards the centre of the town. Cobbled pathways were not the easiest for Karen to walk on in her, albeit low, heels.

Nevertheless, she made her best efforts to walk in as feminine a way as she could. It was a ‘balmy’ evening, meaning that it was warm for the time of year. Karen therefore didn’t need a coat. The warm breeze rustled her dress and gave pleasure between her thighs. It made her feel all the more girly……. She began to hum the tune of “I enjoy being a girl…” Every word was true and applied to her perfectly.

Hearing her lover humming a song quietly, Jenny said “Happy?.... I do hope you are…. because I’ve probably never been happier!” Karen smiled at her girlfriend and squeezed her hand more tightly, her freshly lacquered fingernails digging in to the soft flesh of Jenny’s hand.

They reached the doors of the chosen restaurant, Alba, just as Karen first felt the eyes of a passer-by focus on her. Yes, indeed, she was being ‘ogled’ as the Cornish say…… lecherous man!!

FROM THIS POINT, MY STORY, “TOTAL RECALL”, IS GOING INTERACTIVE, WITH YOU, DEAR READER, BEING ASKED TO GIVE ME FEEDBACK ON TWO ALTERNATIVE ENDINGS FOR THE WHOLE SAGA…
YOU’LL BE INTRODUCED TO KAREN’S WIFE…… AND THERE WILL BE TWO QUITE DIFFERENT ENDINGS.
PLEASE TELL ME WHICH YOU PREFER…. AND WHY!... WHEN YOU HAVE READ BOTH!
LOTS OF LOVE, GINGER xxxx

Let’s resume the story with the first of two alternative endings……(Your choice between this ending and what will appear as Chapter 19, begins here, dear Reader.

Thank you in advance for your feedback!)
Andy had planned a surprise of his own for Jenny. The Champagne was swimming around his head and the joy of the beautiful nightwear filled his thoughts with their return to Jenny’s cottage. But he had rehearsed a flirtation which comprised the lyrics of the song Karen was humming as the pair of girls walked along the quayside.

They entered the restaurant though the floor-to-ceiling glazed doors and were directed upstairs, through a throng of early diners who were finishing their meals. Jenny and Karen were among the first of the later group who would be there until the restaurant closed. A more romantic group, it was sure to be. The Jazz musicians were just tuning their instruments as the girls passed by to the foot of the stairs.

Karen was conscious of her heels ‘clacking’ on the wooden staircase. It was warm in the place, so not wearing a coat had been a good decision. As she climbed the stairs, Karen felt “All Girl”, her confidence restored.

As they sat, the little waitress, a pretty Italian girl with long curly hair and bright sparkling eyes, asked if they wanted to order drinks before the music started.
“Great idea…” said Jenny immediately. Indicating her role as the decision-maker for the two ladies, she went on to say “…… a bottle of PureBlu Sparkling water to start with, and the wine list please.” PureBlu is a local Cornish brand of mineral water. Karen didn’t know it and was taken by the design of the bottle when it arrived; screen printed with a picture of blue and white surf . Free spirits… perfect for the night, this special night!

The Wine list lay unexplored while the girls exchanged small talk, about the surroundings, the décor and the staff…… a perfect beginning…. The other tables upstairs were largely unoccupied, so the room was relatively quiet. The Jazz was more sublte phrasings now not the tuning of instruments. It created a wonderful atmosphere. Jenny poured two glasses of water…..

Karen felt the time was right to bring his surprise forward. Andy unfolded a card with writing upon it, then took Jenny’s hand and said, “I have something to say to you…..”

She went on to read the following words (not sing them!)……
(with apologies to Miss Peggy Lee and the writers of the lyrics….)
“I'm a girl, and by me that's great!
I am proud that my silhouette is curvy,
That I walk with a sweet and girlish gait
With my hips kind of swivelly and swervy.”

Jenny smiled…. She already knew where this was going……

“I adore being dressed in something frilly
When my date comes to get me at my place.
Out I go with my darling Jenny,
Like a filly who is ready for the race!”

“When I have a brand new hairdo
With my eyelashes all in curl,
I float as the clouds on air do,
I enjoy being a girl!”

Did Karen need to go on? She wondered if she should, and Jenny’s smiling eyes encouraged her…

“When Jenny says I'm cute and funny
And my eyes sphimmer like pearls,
I just lap it up like honey
I enjoy being a girl!”

“I'm strictly a female female
And my future I hope will be
In the home of a beautiful female
Who'll enjoy being a gal having a girl... like... me.”

“When Jen says I'm sweet as candy
Tonight in a dance we whirl,
It’ll go to my head like brandy,
I enjoy being a girl!”

“When you have eyes that smoulder
That say you love ev'ry silken curl
That falls on my iv'ry shoulder,
I enjoy being a girl!”

By now, Jenny was squeezing Karen’s hand and she had a tear in her eye.

“I'm strictly a female female
And my future I hope will be
In the home of a beautiful female
Who'll enjoy being a gal having a girl... like... me.”

Karen finished reading, Jenny was overwhelmed and just stared into Karen’s eyes, unable to speak. She traced her own burgundy-coloured fingernails over Karen’s….

“You do know I’ve not felt love like this for anyone, ever… don’t you?” Jenny confessed.

“No, I really didn’t…. not until now.” Karen answered.

Conscious that hand-holding wasn’t the done thing for two girls — this early in the night! — Jenny broke the spell for a moment (knowing it would return). She had seen the waitress arriving at the top of the stairs….. heading in their direction.
She turned to look our of the window against which their table was placed — the best table in the place! A beautiful view was to be found, as the rays of the setting sun bathed the seascape.

Where now was Andy’s wife…?

Christine was finishing her business meeting, the morning before she would depart on her return to England. She was going ‘for the kill’, seeking to clinch the deal that would bring sky-high fees to her firm, and a Board directorship to herself!

The meeting went as well as it could possibly have done. The clients were like little pussy-cats and agreed to almost everything that Christine had proposed to them. The signatures were written on the contracts that she had pre-prepared. This was business of the highest caliber and would secure the future for all involved. She smiled to herself.
Because of her skills and experience — and her killer instincts. She reflected before the ink was dry on the Contract Note.

Delivery would be easy. She thought as she closed her lap-top and valise.
On the return taxi trip to her hotel, where she would remain this evening after a concluding, celebratory, dinner, Christine reflected on the life she would be returning to. This contract would take up a lot of her time. It would mean regular travel to the U.S.

It would mean much more time away from home. It would mean leaving Andy alone much more — at the mercy of his own instincts and desires……… It wasn’t a risk to be assessed. The contract was won. It would be as it would be. Did she sill love him? Did she still love him enough to work out a way to accommodate her career? Did she love him enough to accommodate his, er… ‘special interests’ when she was away? Could she accommodate his ‘interests’ when they were together. She somehow doubted it.

Christine had reached Andy by phone later in the week — on just two of the few occasions that he had been home. She had asked him where he’d been- without exerting pressure — and his answers were matter-of-fact and didn’t enflame her suspicions. Well, you have to live how you wanna live, she thought.

She slept easy in her hotel room, after fending off the efforts of a colleague to seduce her — the same one that always tried when they were away on business. The same one that Andy had met a year previously and, pointedly, remarked that this guy “clearly felt he was Christine’s type”… so much, or so blatant had his yucky attitude been in evidence. She would have to find a way to stop him doing this, permanently, she thought as she went off to sleep.

Her transfer to the airport, Saturday, was trouble-free; no colleagues, no seducers, no clients still to be entertained. Just Christine, on her own. A confident, attractive mature business person…… who had a husband she was going home to who dressed in her clothes from time-to-time.

Standing in line to check herself onto the flight, Christine’s thoughts again returned to her husband…… This has to stop, she thought, …..he’s either got to give up this whole thing, or “wham-bam, thank you Mam… it’s over”. At check-in, she nearly confided exactly that to the Checking Clerk. It wouldn’t have been so bad if, in those early days, he’d found a way to involve her more in his party games……. Walking to the Gate, she went further…. She enjoyed fucking, hugely, she enjoyed it. She was one sexy woman….. It was just that his girly side was too strong…… It would have been better if, to compensate, he’d have had a huge cock that was always available…. But, sadly, it wasn’t…….

Christine settled down in her seat and ordered a large Champagne — “Because I’m worth it!”, she said to the Business Class hostess who served her.

The more she thought about the whole situation on the flight back home to England, the more she felt that way. There was a show-down coming and, though he may not know it, Andy’s future was going to be very different. She would be calling him from the airport after arrival, before checking in to an airport hotel at heathrow. She would be driving all that way the following day — Sunday — 300 miles — to get home. That way, if he was dressed, he could damned-well get out of the clothes and clean the place up. That time when she’d found his painted toenails really angered her now!

Back to the Lovers in St. Ives.

Jenny and Karen ordered their food and a couple of glasses of New Zealand sauvignon blanc to start with. That would follow nicely from the Champagne. Jenny also selected a special bottle of wine — a rich Australian shiraz that would give a heady alcoholic background to the fucking that was to come. Her assertiveness made her feel very comfortable. Karen was hers to do what she wished.

This Friday evening was going so well, helped by the Champagne, the glasses of white wine and the promise of the meaty red wine to come ……. Both girls were very much in the mood for love. They were also, words unspoken, both looking forward to a night of wonderful fucking.
Seafood starters were complimented well by the sauvignon blanc. Their main courses were different; Jenny chose delightful lamb with rosemary potatoes and grilled Mediterranean vegetables. Karen went for ultra-thin medallions of rib-eye steak, cooked gently with mushrooms, garlic and green vegetables.

Over the main course, their conversation, having started so lyrically with Karen’s words of the song, led to outright suggestions at every pause. Suggestions, very quietly voiced, about sex.

“You really must show me what you can do like you did on Tuesday…” said Jenny.

“Only if you’ll return the compliment at the same time……”, said her lover.

“Will you wear your new nightgown tonight? I do hope you will”, asked Jenny.

“If you’ll show me how to wear it to its best advantage, I will”, was Karen’s reply.

“Does my lipstick look OK?” Karen asked in the next breath….

“Good enough to kiss right now….” whispered Jenny, her eyes twinkling.

“Dare you!”, said Karen, teasingly licking her lips.

“Shhhhh!.....” Jenny replied, thinking what attention that would bring!

“We have to make the most of tonight and tomorrow night……. You do know that, don’t you? Sunday’s going to change things……” Karen said, risking ruining the evening.. but it had to be talked about……. “I mean, we’ll have to think…..” Andy hesitated for the right words. “….well, about what to do……. I’ve discovered a very special kind of love with you in these past few days, darling…. And I really don’t want it to stop …….. But I have to know if that’s the way you’re feeling too…….. I’m ready to live together with you, if you are too. I mean, I don’t know if you’ve ever thought of living with another woman, let alone another woman who happens to be male……. I just don’t know…….. He’d jumped in with both feet now! Where would it lead?!!

Jenny had known that a discussion like this was inevitable…

Maybe not here and not now, she dreamed, but she could see Karen’s rationale…. There was bedtime to get to. There was a night of delirious fucking to enjoy…… It could’ve waited until tomorrow, Saturday, which was when she would have broached the subject with Karen if they hadn’t reached that point before.

So, now it was Friday and they had two nights to take in the importance of whatever was the outcome…… She, herself, didn’t truly know her innermost feelings.

“Darling, I’m just enjoying being here with you, tonight, as we are, as I’ve loved all of the last few days. What we’ve done together. How close we’ve grown in such a short time…. There’s been no other experiences in my life like these. I really do feel we’re like a couple… a pair….. indivisible…… meant for eachother……… The special relationship we’ve built up so quickly could be everso fragile — that’s the only thing that worries me. There’s so much at stake…….”

Karen smiled her sweetest smile, her lipstick-laden mouth inviting attention.

Jenny’s slight uncertainty was genuine. They both had much to gain, but much to lose — Karen more than herself perhaps. After all, she wasn’t married, whereas Karen, or Andy was….

She had no steady boyfriend or partner to speak of. Her past relationships had ended mainly in great hurt for herself. That didn’t make her distrustful of men… or in this case, a woman with “added benefits”! She hadn’t stopped to think about it all, but Karen was right, it had to be thought about. Now was probably not a bad time, depending on the outcome, and there was always the fucking tonight that would cover up their tracks!

Thankfully neither she nor Karen had a history of abuse by others. All of their intimate secrets were happy ones, albeit her partings from previous boyfriends had not all been easy. That should make it easy. They agreed to talk about “Sunday” when they got home.
They had talked in very quiet tones so that those surrounding them in the tiny restaurant would not gain insights into their relationship. They avoided, almost, any ‘touchy-feely’ contact such as hand-holding; that would come as they left. Their suggestive motions, like lip-licking, fingernail-tracing along lip-lines, twisting hair tendrils, or prolonged eye-to-eye contact were kept to a minimum, at least as little of a minimum as they could bear.

Casual observers would see two pretty women dining together — a ‘girl’s night out’. More assiduous observers would have been able to tell that there was more to their relationship than met the eye.

“So what! Who cares?!” Jenny would say as they left the restaurant, hand-in-hand, at around eleven thirty p.m. They walked back along the quayside towards the car park and, as it was later, naturally attracted some attention from the pub-goers who lined their walk.

They chose to ignore any ‘cat-calls’ and, instead, paused under a streetlamp to engage I a full mouth-on-mouth, deep throated kiss, that lingered as long as they both felt comfortable. This was the kind of place where guys would have been kissing eachother all evening. Lesbians, being fewer in number would be more of an object of interest….. “So, let ‘em call!” Jenny laughed.

Karen, whose cock was totally confined within his beautiful lace knickers and the bodyshaper that controlled his figure, felt near to an orgasm as they kissed. It had to be resisted.

But just wait until they got home! He would get rid of that. Easy, so that the sex-play would be girly, girl-on-girl, for at least the first hour! What a night was just about to start!

Jenny, reaching the car first, unlocked the vehicle and then came round to open the door for Karen to enter — a very assertive motion, to which Karen responded with a cocquetish “Why, thank you honey!”, fluttering her eyelashes as she said this.

Now sitting in the car, she smoothed the skirt across her lap, leaving the knees exposed with their nylon stockings clearly seen. Her suspender belt tugged beautifully, reminding her of those pretty undies! She remembered to open her purse and take out her lipstick, preparing to freshen the look.

Before she could do so, Karen felt Jenny’s hand come around her neck as her lover’s face came close to her own. Jenny kissed her again, fulsomely on the lips, whispering, “Let me tak you home.”

“Oh, yessss. ……Please!!!!!”, said Karen, giving exactly the right answer once more!

Of course, when they got home, the last thing on their minds was “Sunday”……..!!

**********

It’s now Saturday morning…….. Dear Reader, you have the opportunity to write your own paragraphs about the time last evening that the girls enjoyed when they returned to Jenny’s little house, and all the wonderful pleasures they gave , again, to eachother.

It’s sufficient to tell you that they both slept well, however briefly, afterwards, and both woke long after the sun had risen, casting sunbeams over their bed.

The morning aroused some continuing passions, meaning that — apart from coffee and light breakfast which Karen served to Jenny — it was nearly lunchtime before they left the bedroom.

Both knew that the need to talk about “Sunday” and its consequences was increasingly urgent.

Both knew that it had to be done in a relaxed way…… Well, there was all day for that…. But it shouldn’t be left until evening…. Because there was more sex to be had!!

Karen felt that it was her responsibility to broach the subject. How to do it? Her mind was torn between something formal, when they were doing nothing else in particular and, on the other hand, when they were huddled-up close, maybe watching an old movie on the television. She opted for the latter. There were two or three movies on that afternoon. It didn’t really matter which… but maybe the most romantic? Julia Roberts and Hugh Grant… their “Notting Hill” film was light and happy enough……. That was on (again!) just after lunchtime….. It would make a nice back-drop to a maybe quite serious discussion.

Jenny’s thinking was less ordered — she just knew it had to be done sometime…. Maybe in the garden after lunch, as the sun was shining?

Neither of them was hungry — except for more sex — so they agreed to make do with another bottle of red wine. This time, Jenny chose a lovely New Zealand Pinot Noir, light and suitable for a summer’s day.

The weather proved to be the deciding factor…… The sky was blue and there was a gentle breeze. It would be the garden for the afternoon! What better place for two women, falling in love as they were, to talk about how they would sort out “issues”.

They both knew what those “issues” were…..

Jenny had found a second swimsuit — a one-piece figure-forming one with small breast cups that she thought would suit Karen. She passed it to Karen on her way out, having dressed in her own bikini. “Go on, you just try it… another different experience…. You have to wear your heeled shoes and you have to freshen your make-up, and I’ll see you in the garden.” , Jenny said as she left the room.

Jenny knew that Karen wouldn’t need to be told twice.

“Oh, yesssss! You look wonderful!”, said Jenny as Karen made her entrance into the garden.

They lay together on sunbeds in the garden, enjoying the silence that surrounded them. There was only the distant noise of the sea breaking on the rocks around their nearest beach.

“Isn’t it lovely, just being here….?”, mused Karen, preparing her thoughts….

“Mmmm, just the sound of the waves so far away, it’s fabulous….”, replied Jenny, her eyes closed in the sunlight.

“We have to talk, you and me, my darling…. There’s things you need to know about me, before I ask you something………”, Andy began, hesitatingly, unsure where this would end…..
Jenny smiled and just said,, “I know…. We do…. But I don’t want anything to change….”

“But it has to, at least a bit….can you handle that? It’ll be for the best, I’m sure….” Karen began.
“Oh, there be things you need to know about me too, moi lover” said Jenny in her exaggerated Cornish dialect, laughing at herself. “Oi can ‘andle it quoit well, Oi thinks!” ……joking.

“Well, I’ll tell you mine before you tell me yours!”, joked Karen.

“Only if I can show you moine soon!” was Jenny’s reply.
Undeterred, Andy went on, speaking in his softest “Karen-speak” that he was perfecting when they spoke together as lovers. “You see, to start with you know I have a wife, but what you don’t know is that she’s aware of my enjoyment of women’s clothes.”

“Well, no, I didn’t know she knew….”

“Oh yes, but there’s a trouble……She refuses to play the game and indulge my passion, even though she knows I’d do anything for her if she had other interests. I mean….”

“You mean, like sexy things she likes….?”

“Well, very much so, she does… she has a foot fetish that means she loves to have her toes licked, preferably through the straps of sexy stiletto heeled shoes. She wears them to bed….. It’s not so much as an invitation to suck them, it’s a demand!” Andy thought… demand.. that’s the word….

He continued.. “She also likes to have a ‘fucker’, a dildo, in her pussy when I go down on her…. She even likes the cock to nuzzle, head on the outside, so like I’m like giving her a blow-job….. AS if she has a cock…… All of which she enjoys while refusing to let me dress………”

“Well, why…..?” Jenny interrupted….

“Why do I do those things…? Because I’ve been in love with her — probably more than she has been with me — for years. I’m not difficult to satisfy… and I know I’m not masterful in bed, so doing these things isn’t a problem for me…… I know she’s grown away from loving me and, now with her job taking her away more, we may be losing it for good……”

“Do you mean it’s over between the two of you?” Jenny asked, her concern showing.

“Well, maybe….but I want you to know that’s not why I’ve fallen in love with Jenny, my hairdresser…. You are unique… You’re just the best! The best lover I could ever wish for and, even if you said I had to stop dressing tomorrow, I’d agree and I’d want to stay with you and live with you for always….”

There, he’d said what he wanted to say… that he loved Jenny and would do anything to stay with her. He had to go on…. What would this mean?

“I know this means I have to face up to Christine and what her feelings are. I don’t think she really wants to stay with me for much longer…. She has her career and a separate, ‘business’ life to live. I realize that I may lose her and not find something permanent with you. I’m frightened that I might lose you, Jenny….”

“Am I the best just because I like you dressing?”, asked Jenny cautiously……..

“No, no, no…. it’s for much more than that…. Honestly! That’s almost incidental, even though you know I love it… being like this…..” Karen answered, stroking her swimsuit as she lay in the sun….. “You feel closer to me than Christine ever did… I just love being with you…. And you’re beautiful…. And you make other women beautiful every day of your life! I’d love to be part of your life, for always.”

“So what does this mean, for you and for her?” Jenny was keeping her thoughts to herself.

“It means I should tell her there’s a real problem, as soon as she comes home on Sunday… see how she is, of course, but not lose sight of what’s a decision in my mind. We’re not going to live together again. She doesn’t need me and, though I loved her, it’s all too much hassle when we’re together now….. It means that it would take me time to get things sorted, but it also means I’d love for you to be there for me…. For “us” …… in a few weeks time probably…… We could continue as we are for that time, but maybe I could move in with you — or you with me — before autumn’s over……”
Andy realized that Jenny had said very little in the midst of all his ramblings……..

“It’s a big ask, I know, but would you take me…….. as your wife?”

MORE ABOUT CHRISTINE AND MORE ABOUT JENNY’S FEELINGS WILL BE FOUND IN CHAPTER 20……..
THE ALTERNATIVE ENDING BEGINS IN CHAPTER 19…….. YOUR CHOICE WHICH TO READ FIRST!...... DON’T FORGET………FEEDBACK PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

up
43 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Your latest........

Dear dear Ginger.......

The only thing more delightful than reading your tale is to see your name on the site. May you be inspired for many chapters to come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One thousand blessings to you...................

Kelly

BTW........I really like this tale...ALOT!!!!!!!!!!!

It's usually the other way around...

Andrea Lena's picture

....but today I agree with my sweet daughter in both welcoming you back and saying that I just adore this story...Thank you and I'll do my best to urge you as well to keep writing and writing and writing.


She was born for all the wrong reasons but grew up for all the right ones.
Possa Dio riccamente vi benedica, tutto il mio amore, Andrea

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

Another twin comment

I've read both the original and the alternate versions by now, and the differences are as following:

The original version makes Christine more domineering and self-serving, Andy/Karen is more open/assertive and Jenny is more certain in her feelings to Karen/Andy. The story itself takes on a more conflictive angle, seeing as all the triangle 'angles' have more powerful personalities. The way I see it is this will be more likely a scenario where everyone decides to cut their losses and settle for a certain place in life. Overall, it is the rational scenario.

The alternate version makes Christine more gentle and considerate, Andy/Karen is more aloof/prone to holding a grudge and Jenny is having second thoughts about her relationship with Karen/Andy. The story itself takes on a more tragic angle, seeing as all the triangle 'angles' have personalities that make them less self-dependant than in the original. The way I see it is this will be more likely a scenario where everyone could ultimately end up unhappy, with lives shattered due to misunderstandings and doubts. However, it also has a capacity for a happier ending than the original could offer. Overall, it is the right-brain-hemisphere scenario.

I hope this helps. The comment is present both at Chapter 18 and Chapter 19, because I see it as an essential overview.

Faraway


On rights of free advertisement:
Big Closet Top Shelf

Where you can fool around like you want to and most you get is some bemused good ribbing!

Faraway


On rights of free advertisement:
Big Closet Top Shelf

Where you can fool around like you want to and most you get is some bemused good ribbing!

continuity

You're right - my apologies..... all down to the way I write.... freedom of expression brings penalties....... There will be other errors in my writing s and my other stories.

The 44 vs 50-something thing is explaind by Jenny being 44, for sure, and Christine being the "50-something" - my confusion, not the readers!

The children did exist and it happened that way - with the discovery, arguments, accusations, "fear of queers" and threats of exclusion. That was before the hysterectomy, the career interest/success for Christine, and the drifting apart that came from Andy's inner conflicts. The rest is free expression.

Thank you for your analysis too - the "right brain" vs rational is a nice conundrum. Hopefully ch20 and ch21 will reveal which is the preferred outcome for readers... happy, or maybe "sad for some"???

Ginger

Umm...

The dis-continuity analysis (as opposed to alternate endings scenario analysis) was courtesy of cewesson, you mixed us up a little.

Faraway


On rights of free advertisement:
Big Closet Top Shelf

Where you can fool around like you want to and most you get is some bemused good ribbing!

Faraway


On rights of free advertisement:
Big Closet Top Shelf

Where you can fool around like you want to and most you get is some bemused good ribbing!

nearly 2000 view but ...

... even fewer comments.... thank you to you who saw the story through, but please offer thoughts...... make me want to write some more for you ('cos I'm only writing for myself now). xx love Ginger