A Splintered Life - Chapter 12

Printer-friendly version
David is simply trying to help his confused brother, that’s why he has hit him and why he is planning to rape him. It is purely looking out for him.

A Splintered Life

Chapter 12
A Bitter Concern

by poetheather

Copyright © 2010 by poetheather.
All Rights Reserved.

 
A Bitter Concern
 
 

David’s fist hurt a little from the punches but it felt good, right, just. He hauled up his little fag brother again. John’s face was starting to swell from where he had punched him. Blood was flowing freely down John’s face from his nose, across his split lip. David smiled as he punched John in the stomach again. He watched as John folded over his arm, his strong manly arm, hair covering the length of it.

He looked down at John, coughing on the ground, at his long hair, his thin arms, and his breasts. His breasts. David smiled evilly, pulled the bottle from his jacket, and took another long pull from it. The alcohol burned cleanly down his throat and made him feel justified. Yes, this would be satisfying. If John really wanted to be a girl, then David would be glad to help him. He would break his brother in, so that all of his boyfriends and his sicko girlfriend could fuck him all they wanted, just like Johnny wanted. Yes, that would be a good service. And if he wasn’t the first, it would just prove what a fag John was.

David reached down and hauled John up by his long brown hair, his hand twisting around a fistful. John moaned in pain and he struggled to his feet. David shoved him against the couch, so his shemale brother would be supported. It would not do to make him uncomfortable now would it? A deep, menacing chuckle filled David’s throat.

One by one, he tore the buttons off John’s blouse and bared his brother’s bra clad breasts. They were at least a B cup, if not larger. They definitely looked like a girl’s breasts. They filled the satiny material roundly. Not like freak breasts, not like freak breasts at all. They looked very real to David. John muttered no and David slapped him to shut him up.

“Well, well, Johnny, looks like you’ve been growing. Must have been drinking your milk. Let’s see those tits you are so proud of.” John struggled some but David just slapped him again. The front close bra came off with little effort after that.

His nipples were still filling in, but they had swelled out and the areolas were wide and deep rose. They did not look like a man’s breasts. They looked just like a woman’s. Like all the women’s breasts David had caressed and sucked and nibbled on. They looked familiar to David, despite being his brother’s. David enjoyed the sight and took another hard swig from the bottle. It sloshed as it emptied into him. He tossed the bottle to the side and ignored the sound of it breaking.

Yeah, this was obviously what John wanted. He wanted to be a woman so David would treat him like one. He would treat John like he had wanted to treat other women. He was only doing what his little brother wanted him to do. Right?

He reached out and started fondling John’s tits, gently. The skin was soft and it moved under his large hands as in his memory. A little blood had dripped from John’s chin and had spattered on the pale skin. David rubbed it in. Red streaks across the white skin. He pinched John’s nipples like he would have with one of his dates. They stiffened under the contact. David smiled toothily.

“Dav... David... pwease don’b do tis!” There was a look in Deirdre’s eyes that David had never really seen before and it confused him. Her eyes were wide with full pupils. They seemed to be pulsing a little. He couldn’t tell panic when he saw it.

“Hush, John. You like this and you know it. Don’t deny it. Look, your nipples got hard. Girl’s nipples get hard when they are enjoying themselves. See?” John gasped as David pinched both nipples hard, shaking the breasts a little to watch them jiggle. It was a pleasant sight.

Yes, this was what John wanted. His breathing had deepened. He must be enjoying it. After all, David was only doing this for him. Yes, he was going to fuck his shemale brother, because that was what John wanted. He was simply being a good brother, right? David laughed. John flinched from the sound.

“David... pwease.... gowd, pwease don’b do tis! Pwease... I won’b tell onb you.”

David slapped her again, and then held his head almost tenderly. He didn’t want to hurt him but he was making David do this. “Johnny, Johnny, hush now. There’s a good little fairy. I am only thinking of you right now. Your big brother will break you in so all those other dicks you want to suck and fuck won’t be so bad. I’ll make you feel like a woman alright. Isn’t that considerate of me? Isn’t that what you wanted?”

John tried to move through the couch, to get away from him, to escape. David grabbed him and shook him roughly. “Damnit, you want to be a girl John, then take it like a girl!”

He punched her again in the stomach and flinched as blood spattered on his shirt when air exploded out of John in a rush. He sighed, exhasperated, he had liked that shirt. Maybe Mom could help him get the stain out? She knew how to do things like that. David used the pause, while John collapsed to the floor again, to take another drink. The bottle was not there and he was a bit confused by that. Yep, he sure was starting to feel good now. If this worked out, he might not mind John being a fairy as much. Surely fucking a shemale in the ass didn’t make someone like him gay, did it? Surely not! It’s not like he would be doing the sucking and being fucked. And if the same shemale sucked his cock all to the good.

David waited calmly for John to stop coughing blood on the carpet. He reached down and grabbed John’s hair again. He pulled him up, tearing some hair out in the process. “Sorry about the hair Johnny. I just wanted to get you up.”

John sagged against the couch. His eyes had nearly swollen shut and the flow of blood from his nose was slowing. He was panicking and his breath was coming in gasps. David was too strong for him to resist and there was way to escape. He started crying.

David reached out and undid the button and zipper of Deirdre’s jeans. He spun her about and reached for them. He tugged them down to her ankles. He lifted her feet one at a time to get the jeans off. John was wearing these cute panties with flowers on them. David enjoyed the view. John’s ass had filled out nicely. It looked sexy.

David could feel the growing hardness of his cock starting to throb in time to his heart. Damnit if his brother didn’t look hot in panties, with his wide hips and nice ass. The panties also looked good, pulling up the crack of the ass a little, emphasizing the swell of his cheeks. This was going to be good. That ass screamed to be fucked.

“Hush now John. I’m going to fuck you, just like you want. Don’t worry, Big Brother will make a woman out of you.” With that, he pulled the panties to John’s feet. He struggled to get the feet spread until the panties worked themselves off one of John’s feet. He started stroking John’s ass with one hand while he undid his own pants with the other. He could feel John tremble under his light touch. It must be with anticipation. John must be looking forward to this, thought David. His cock throbbed in anticipation.

His cock sprung free of the band of his BVD’s and rubbed across John’s ass. It felt soft to David, nice, like the skin of the last girl he had fucked in the ass. Those memories, of the blond girl he had met at some bar and had fucked all night helped fuel his desire. Her name teased him but it didn’t come clear.

He was ready. He spit in his hand and coated his cock with the saliva. He spit again and rubbed it on John’s anus. The ring of muscle was tight and tried to resist David’s probing finger. David gave his brother’s ass a light slap. “Just relax John. If you fight this, it will hurt more. I don’t want you to hurt when I make you the woman you wanted to be. Aren’t I a nice brother?”

As David was working his finger in and out, stretching out his brother’s ass for his dick, he heard the sound of keys in the lock of the front door. He turned to see the door open and that Asian chick that was hot for his shemale brother come in. There was a long moment where they both stood there gazing at each other across the room. David was sure she would understand what he was doing as he was merely helping John. David felt a little embarrassed to be having his dick hanging out, but that was about it. Maybe he should apologize? Maybe he should explain this to her so she might join in?

Megan shifted a little and then his world exploded.

up
83 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

A Splintered Life - Chapter 12

David deserves the very same fate as that cad in Portia's S.R.U. Wizard story. Or maybe even worse for hurting his sister.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Well, I did say

That Megan could have a Big Damn Heroes moment, didn't I? However, it's still a controversial situation from the legal POV. And it may or may not escalate in a media scandal.

Lucky us, it probably won't - there are but two chapters left, so not much is to tell.
The chapter also provides a common viewpoint of bigots - you're only gay if you're bottom.

Faraway

On rights of free advertisement:
Big Closet Top Shelf

Where you can fool around like you want to and most you get is some bemused good ribbing!

Faraway


On rights of free advertisement:
Big Closet Top Shelf

Where you can fool around like you want to and most you get is some bemused good ribbing!

I must disagree on your last point..

Andrea Lena's picture

...it seems to imply that David is gay since he raped his brother, being the inverse "top?" I apologize if I am wrong about that. But this is, like every other rape, about power and cruelty; rape is seen as "sexual" act, but it is not sexual. Rape is about control. David is certainly a bigot and a brute, but whether or not he's gay remains to be seen. It's about him punishing his "brother." What makes it controversial from the legal point of view? He's already sodomized his sister, even if he wasn't able to complete the act. No matter how this plays out, he belongs in jail for a long time, brother or no. Like I said in my earlier comment, No perdeno.

She was born for all the wrong reasons but grew up for all the right ones.
Possa Dio riccamente vi benedica, tutto il mio amore, Andrea

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

Forgive me

For making such an impression. I am well aware of the fact that rape is about control, but I wanted to point out that David used the very same self-justification that is so much common. It is about him breaking his brother, and everything else is of little importance to him - to the extent that anything that would have bothered him had he been in his right mind is shrugged off with such a lame excuse of a justification. The connotations my last point made were unintentional.

Faraway

On rights of free advertisement:
Big Closet Top Shelf

Where you can fool around like you want to and most you get is some bemused good ribbing!

Faraway


On rights of free advertisement:
Big Closet Top Shelf

Where you can fool around like you want to and most you get is some bemused good ribbing!

Self-justification...we view this the same...

Andrea Lena's picture

.. I misconstrued your statement; it is I who should apologize, which I do. We see this the same way. David is so self-centered at this point, he'd be likely to justify his actions, even if it only went to the cruel and inhumane things he said to Deidre, but it didn't, tragically, which has ruined not only his sister's life, but his parents and himself and even Megan to some extent, since she's just walked in on a brutal crime being committed against someone she loves. All my respect to you, dear one. Thank you for clarifying that for me.


She was born for all the wrong reasons but grew up for all the right ones.
Possa Dio riccamente vi benedica, tutto il mio amore, Andrea

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

See, I was going to say

See, I was going to say something, but you guys pretty much covered the topic for me... thanks.

Heather

We are the change that will save the world.

Heather

We are the change that will save the world.

And then his world exploded...

Andrea Lena's picture

... this isn't just fueled by alcohol; he's cruel and taunting, and he is deluded. I wanted to think he'd change, but he's so full of himself at this point, he cares nothing but being brutal and overbearing. I don't care if he finished the act or not, he just raped his sister, and hopefully Megan can put a stop to it before Deidre is hurt any further, although it will make no difference to her at this point. David's point of view denies Deidre completely but still abuses the "brother" he claims to care for. Bastardo! Niente Perdono! Once again, all the pieces, separate and unequal...coming together with tragic consequences.
Hopefully this poor girl can recover. Excellent as always, even if oh so dark.

She was born for all the wrong reasons but grew up for all the right ones.
Possa Dio riccamente vi benedica, tutto il mio amore, Andrea

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

Tragic consequences is

Tragic consequences is pretty much his life this last little bit, as he basically drank himself into failure. It is never a good thing when some one self-destructs this completely. Regardless, if Megan did not stop him he might not have dealt well with the realization of what he had done, as he might be an asshole, but even assholes can be traumatized by what they do drunk.

Heather

We are the change that will save the world.

Heather

We are the change that will save the world.

Hmmm ... ex-Army, deeply in love ...

... given what Megan walked into, I wonder if David will even survive to see the next installment, let alone a judge and jury. *grin*

Randa

But remember that she is an

But remember that she is an ex- Military Police, so the odds are not quite with her offing someone.

Heather

We are the change that will save the world.

Heather

We are the change that will save the world.

David just ruined his live.

David just ruined his live. And while Megan has come in time to stop David, damage to Deirdre has aready been done. Fortunately, it isn't as dark as i feared it would be.

Well, I had considered rape

Well, I had considered rape and then murder, with Megan showing up a little too late, but it didn't do what I wanted it to do. I would say this does fit dark nicely though, as very few Disney stories have beatdowns and rape in them. I think... after all, I haven't seen all the Disney stuff out there.

Heather

We are the change that will save the world.

Heather

We are the change that will save the world.

My take on this

Yes, David is all about power. That much I can agree with. But I also noted in the last chapter that I thought he had latent gay tendencies that fueled his anger against those he considers deviant. His fantasy of "keeping" Dierdre as a shemale concubine is clearly not the heterosexual norm. So I stand by my earlier assumptions. David is raging inside over his own desires, ones he has managed to conceal from himself only with anger and fists. Like many people with this unreasoning fear, he is not full-on gay. He just has desires along lines that terrify him. Instead of confronting his own problem he pushes it to an external "deviant" group and parades his macho violence as proof that he is normal. Yeah, right. Normal!

SuZie

SuZie

What exactly is full-on gay?

What exactly is full-on gay? I am not sure what you mean by that term and so it throws me. To me, that term implies a choice is involved to be full-on, half-on, etc... I gather that is not what you meant.

And I am still not seeing where people are implying that David is homosexual. I will have to re-read this and figure out what I am missing.

Heather

We are the change that will save the world.

Heather

We are the change that will save the world.

I meant that

David can--and does--have "normal" relations with women, but that he still harbors desires--of whatever intensity--that terrify him on an unconscious level. I do not see how a completely heterosexual man would contemplate keeping a she-male slave, as David did in his drunken rage. Yes, it is about power, but there are many ways to feel powerful over others. When those desires take this sort of sexual bent I have to assume something underlies them.

SuZie

SuZie

Rrrrrrrrrr!!!

laika's picture

I am very emotional! Rage. Nausea, Horror. And while it's tragic enough, relief that this story didn't continue clear down into total Shakespearean tragedy. I guess I wasn't unduly paranoid about David's capacity for violence. Wish I had been. I only hope that he remembers what he did, and intended to do when he wakes up in traction. The combination of alchohol, madness and self delusion could have him remember something entirely different- an umprovoked attack when he was "just trying to talk some sense" into his brother; I've seen it happen. There's no atoning for this but he could still turn his life around, a hard lesson in humility + remose as he sits in prison with nothing much to do but reflect on what he's done, what he has become. Seen that happen too...
~~hugs, Laika
.

"Do you suppose it would help if it explained to them that I'm not a homosexual?"

"Neither are they. You'd have to be human first..."

~~Tim Robbins, Morgan Freeman, SHAWSHANK REDEMPTION

Time can certainly give you

Time can certainly give you the space to think about your stupidity and give you plenty of time to go through your regrets. He needs therapy and serious detox to even begin to get past this. Never a good place to be.

Heather

We are the change that will save the world.

Heather

We are the change that will save the world.

Sickening.

I feel as bad as Laika, but I don't have theatrical thoughts. I wish Megan would break a lot of bones, his face, mush his 'nads, then.... torture him for a nice long time. Kill him after a while.

If Megan's good, she must be well trained and wouldn't do that. She might be forced to use a killing strike; who knows what might happen in a fight with a big, young, dangerous, psychopathic drunk.

Maybe that DiMaggio dame might know a guy, who knows a guy and Davie could live out his life in a building foundation somewhere. Who wants all this exposure, media, a trial fer Pete's sake. The parents should be like honorable Japanese and kill themselves out of shame for the disgrace they arranged.

Gurrrr, You guys don't know, but I'm "Mom Bear", 5' 11", 185, Asphalt Angels BC, Lesbian Avengers. I'm an ace rifle shot and I've got a .50 BMG snipers rifle (if Kim hasn't pawned it.) Some characters just pisssss me offfff!

Hugs and Bright Blessings,
Renee

Hugs and Bright Blessings,
Renee

David really brings that

David really brings that sort of protective nature out of most anyone.

Heather

We are the change that will save the world.

Heather

We are the change that will save the world.

And then his world exploded!

That could mean anything?

I think a few comments have been extreme, considering we don't know what the facts are.

What we think, what we would like are possible outcomes! and what the author has planned is the most likely?

LoL
Rita

Age is an issue of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!
(Mark Twain)

LoL
Rita

Really?

You think?

Heather

We are the change that will save the world.

Heather

We are the change that will save the world.

David's View Of Women

jengrl's picture

David has a very screwed up view of women in general. He just looks at us as objects and having us for his own sexual pleasure. He doesn't really care that we are people who are way more than that. He is letting the alcohol talk for some of it, but his core belief even when sober is how his brother/sister betrayed the family by pursing transition. It is an all too familiar argument. My brothers and even my mother have used it on me when they feel like trying to make me feel guilty for being true to myself.

PICT0013_1_0.jpg

One way to help you make

One way to help you make sense of David is that he would be a perfect Frat guy. Add frat guy, to booze and that betrayal mindset and you have triggered a bomb. He seriously needs to grow up and look for a girlfriend and not a one night stand. That might have been a good thing for him.

Heather

We are the change that will save the world.

Heather

We are the change that will save the world.

Phew!

Talk about arriving in the nick of time! Megan's arrived just in time to have seen the physical assault, but just before the attempted sexual assault (which would have happened less than a minute later, if Megan hadn't arrived).

Presumably this is as dark as it gets, as the next chapter will probably deal with the immediate aftermath and the final chapter a kind of epilogue where Deirdre finally starts moving on from the past. She will almost certainly still have nightmares about the past, but she'll be in a more supportive environment.

This has been a "dark" tale, but its nowhere near as dark as some of the FF tales I've seen (or even the average Shakespearean tragedy, where the protagonists invariably end up dead), or some of the cruel twists Lilith Langtree inserts into some of her tales. Above all, there's hope of a better future ahead.
 
 
--Ben


This space intentionally left blank.

As the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body, then only left-handers are in their right mind!